Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-4
Jump to topic:

New information on hariskish

Dr.Franklin
Posts: 1,120
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2019 12:42:03 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
So Hariskish after you have been calling ethang5 a nigger turns out you are a kyke, But thats not all. Information was leaked to me stating that your dad is Native American.

harisskish is a redskin who worsphis the trees and wolves as well as goes woo woo woo woo with his mouth.

hah, Big-nosed, Tree worshipping redskin, Kyke Jewish cunt Hariskish is getting nervous!

Details about his mother is soon to come!
Come out ye black and tans
Harikrish
Posts: 30,016
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2019 10:47:38 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Dr. Franklin wrote:
So Hariskish after you have been calling ethang5 a nigger turns out you are a kyke, But thats not all. Information was leaked to me stating that your dad is Native American.

harisskish is a redskin who worsphis the trees and wolves as well as goes woo woo woo woo with his mouth.

hah, Big-nosed, Tree worshipping redskin, Kyke Jewish cunt Hariskish is getting nervous!

Details about his mother is soon to come!

You have gone past senility old fart. At 108 dirty talk is all you are good for. Lol!
ethang5
Posts: 19,114
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2019 11:07:14 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:

So Hariskish after you have been calling ethang5 a nigger turns out you are a kyke, But thats not all. Information was leaked to me stating that your dad is Native American.

harisskish is a redskin who worsphis the trees and wolves as well as goes woo woo woo woo with his mouth.

hah, Big-nosed, Tree worshipping redskin, Kyke Jewish cunt Hariskish is getting nervous!

Details about his mother is soon to come!

You have gone past senility old fart. At 108 dirty talk is all you are good for. Lol!

And spam is all you're good for.

What stage are you dodger? Tell us you spiritual liar.
Harikrish
Posts: 30,016
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2019 11:31:11 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:

So Hariskish after you have been calling ethang5 a nigger turns out you are a kyke, But thats not all. Information was leaked to me stating that your dad is Native American.

harisskish is a redskin who worsphis the trees and wolves as well as goes woo woo woo woo with his mouth.

hah, Big-nosed, Tree worshipping redskin, Kyke Jewish cunt Hariskish is getting nervous!

Details about his mother is soon to come!

You have gone past senility old fart. At 108 dirty talk is all you are good for. Lol!

And spam is all you're good for.

What stage are you dodger? Tell us you spiritual liar.

Franklin is a Jewish name. Franklin is a self hating Jew. Lol!
You are one sick nigger, Ethang.
You are big on animals too and even compared your incestuous relationship with the animals you tried to breed with.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.
Ethang wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego. (It's incest, Nigger).

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it! Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters. Yikes!

Then there is the animals you tried to breed with.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs. They generally are not incestous in non-restrictive environments. Human even more so. Do animals also consider offspring?
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, Remember?
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.


Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?
You are both a poor African and a slave.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.