Willows, Are You Ever Jealous?

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2019 5:15:38 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
LucyInThenDebate has a 59 reply thread
Dr. Franklin has a thread with over a hundred replies. Both of them are new posters.
anon and even the moron have 100+ replies threads. SoL and WoA are active.
TS and I could keep the board humming just between us. Huge replies.

Your best thread is 15 replies, And that is because the noobs don't yet know you.

When you see all these other posters, New and old, Theists and atheists, Getting so many replies, Are you ever jealous?

Do you ever wonder why?

What answer do you come up with?
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2019 7:17:39 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Dr. Franklin has a thread with over a hundred replies. Both of them are new posters.

Your best thread is 15 replies, And that is because the noobs don't yet know you.

When you see all these other posters, New and old, Theists and atheists, Getting so many replies, Are you ever jealous?

Do you ever wonder why?

You see, I am not jealous by nature. Sure I have my moments and I would feel more than a tad jealous if I were to come home to see the local football team all congregated in my bedroom with my wife somewhere in the ruck.

Jealousy, Along with other weaknesses such as greed, Fear, Hatred and bigotry are most commonly attributed to those who tread down the unfortunate path of religion.
After all religion was founded on the ruling class controlling the masses through guilt, Jealousy and fear.

And, If I wanted to win a popularity contest I would create a plastic image for myself, Say what Simon Cowell wants to hear and appear on X-Factor.

So, I couldn't give a toss how many people reply to my posts, Especially since I am more than cognisant of the fact that every other participant in this forum is anti-atheist and their innate feelings of jealousy, Guilt, Fear, Hatred, Bigotry and rage would naturally give them less than a fraction of the gumption to take on solid facts and reasoning.

In any case, More than half of the aforementioned deluded participants are more preoccupied at hurling copious amounts of jealousy, Guilt, Fear, Hatred, Bigotry and rage at each other, Aren't they?

I will continue to raise and debate, Serious, Pertinent issues relating to the struggles and delusion encountered by those who are besotted with their imaginary friend/s and the impact it has on the rest of society.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2019 10:59:30 AM
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Do you ever wonder why?

You see, I am not jealous by nature. Sure I have my moments and I would feel more than a tad jealous if I were to come home to see the local football team all congregated in my bedroom with my wife somewhere in the ruck.

She must be one heck of a woman to deal with all your bitterness and your obsession with religion.

Jealousy, Along with other weaknesses such as greed, Fear, Hatred and bigotry are most commonly attributed to those who tread down the unfortunate path of religion.

I appreciate your obsession, But I'm asking about you here moron, I don't care to hear you preach another I hate religion sermon. Just address the topic of the thread.

After all religion was founded on the ruling class controlling the masses through guilt, Jealousy and fear.

That is nice Mr. Obsessed, But you are dodging the topic.

And, If I wanted to win a popularity contest I would create a plastic image for myself, Say what Simon Cowell wants to hear and appear on X-Factor.

Stop being fake. This isn't about popularity. No one knows TS for example. They only see his posts. Popularity is not why people shun your threads, Or why other threads are active, And you know that.

So, I couldn't give a toss how many people reply to my posts, . . . .

OK, So I'm asking you again, Why do you post here? You cannot know if anyone reads your posts unless they reply. Are you saying you don't care if anyone reads your posts?

Then what are you doing here? I'm not questioning your right to be here, But the stupidity of you being here given what you just said. No one reads your posts. You even kept posting when no one was on the board.

I'm trying to get you to see that your irrational behavior can only be explained by OCD.

Posting about your obsession is a compulsion for you. That is why you can only speak about religion. You can only post about religion. You are incapable of any intelligent conversation without rolling into a silly screed of your obsession.

WoA is the same with evil abrahamic religions
Anon is the same about ET's and orbs and Yaweh.
The moron hari is the same about blacks.

Is that the crowd you wish to be associated with? Notice all of them are theists?

Especially since I am more than cognisant of the fact that every other participant in this forum is anti-atheist. . . .

Untrue. JJ50 was straight hard atheist and you stupidly assaulted her for uttering two words. "I agree". And she was agreeing that the moron hari was a troll. But this is religion forum moron. If you want a forum with atheists, Again, What the blue blazes are you doing here?

and their innate feelings of jealousy, Guilt, Fear, Hatred, Bigotry and rage would naturally give them less than a fraction of the gumption to take on solid facts and reasoning.

Yet when we do take you on, You dodge and run. Right now, You're babbling about theists and how bad they are. The post asked you about you.

In any case, More than half of the aforementioned deluded participants are more preoccupied at hurling copious amounts of jealousy, Guilt, Fear, Hatred, Bigotry and rage at each other, Aren't they?

Which is what you do even with no one addressing you. You're doing it right now. Jealousy, Guilt, Fear, Hatred, Bigotry and rage are all I've ever seen out of you, As you hypocritically accuse others of it.

I will continue to raise and debate, . . . .

You never debate. I just asked you (3 times in 3 different posts) to mention one thread of yours where you debated with sound reasoning using facts. You were unable to do so. And dodged when I reminded you. (as you will dodge here again)

. . . . Serious, Pertinent issues relating to the struggles and delusion encountered by those who are besotted with their imaginary friend/s and the impact it has on the rest of society.

No one has asked you to stop. But all you seem to do is rant to yourself the same silly topics over and over, Sort like the moron really.

I asked what reason did you come up with, And you implied that theists lack the "gumption" to take on solid facts and reason.

But they interact with other atheists just fine. I was here with you when the board was full of theists and atheists. You were just as ignored while the threads of many atheists passed 200 replies.

But if no one reads your uni-topic threads, And no one replies, And you don't care, Again, What are you doing here?

Can you not see how irrational your behavior is?

Look at the thread Lucy started. You insulted her though she had only been polite. You and the moron insulted her. And you are stupid enough to think that people avoid you because they don't have gumption.

What "facts" did you post to her? Get the posters argument first, Asking questions and listening, Then state how you disagree and list the facts supporting your disagreement.

All you do is insult instantly. No facts, No reasoning, No argument. You dodge clear example after example, And pretend to be obtuse.

But we see it. And we avoid you. You are a deluded hypocrite, Able to see everyone's problem but your own.

So keep "raising" your uni-topic turds. But address your obsession. Your OCD only will only get worse.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2019 12:05:25 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Do you ever wonder why?

She must be one heck of a woman to deal with all your bitterness and your obsession with religion.

I appreciate your obsession, But I'm asking about you here moron, I don't care to hear you preach another I hate religion sermon. Just address the topic of the thread.

Stop being fake. This isn't about popularity. No one knows TS for example. They only see his posts. Popularity is not why people shun your threads, Or why other threads are active, And you know that.

OK, So I'm asking you again, Why do you post here? You cannot know if anyone reads your posts unless they reply. Are you saying you don't care if anyone reads your posts?

Then what are you doing here? I'm not questioning your right to be here, But the stupidity of you being here given what you just said. No one reads your posts. You even kept posting when no one was on the board.

I'm trying to get you to see that your irrational behavior can only be explained by OCD.

Posting about your obsession is a compulsion for you. That is why you can only speak about religion. You can only post about religion. You are incapable of any intelligent conversation without rolling into a silly screed of your obsession.

Is that the crowd you wish to be associated with? Notice all of them are theists?

Especially since I am more than cognisant of the fact that every other participant in this forum is anti-atheist. . . .

Untrue. JJ50 was straight hard atheist and you stupidly assaulted her for uttering two words. "I agree". And she was agreeing that the moron hari was a troll. But this is religion forum moron. If you want a forum with atheists, Again, What the blue blazes are you doing here?

and their innate feelings of jealousy, Guilt, Fear, Hatred, Bigotry and rage would naturally give them less than a fraction of the gumption to take on solid facts and reasoning.

Yet when we do take you on, You dodge and run. Right now, You're babbling about theists and how bad they are. The post asked you about you.

Which is what you do even with no one addressing you. You're doing it right now. Jealousy, Guilt, Fear, Hatred, Bigotry and rage are all I've ever seen out of you, As you hypocritically accuse others of it.

You never debate. I just asked you (3 times in 3 different posts) to mention one thread of yours where you debated with sound reasoning using facts. You were unable to do so. And dodged when I reminded you. (as you will dodge here again)

. . . . Serious, Pertinent issues relating to the struggles and delusion encountered by those who are besotted with their imaginary friend/s and the impact it has on the rest of society.

No one has asked you to stop. But all you seem to do is rant to yourself the same silly topics over and over, Sort like the moron really.

I asked what reason did you come up with, And you implied that theists lack the "gumption" to take on solid facts and reason.

But they interact with other atheists just fine. I was here with you when the board was full of theists and atheists. You were just as ignored while the threads of many atheists passed 200 replies.

But if no one reads your uni-topic threads, And no one replies, And you don't care, Again, What are you doing here?

Look at the thread Lucy started. You insulted her though she had only been polite. You and the moron insulted her. And you are stupid enough to think that people avoid you because they don't have gumption.

What "facts" did you post to her? Get the posters argument first, Asking questions and listening, Then state how you disagree and list the facts supporting your disagreement.

All you do is insult instantly. No facts, No reasoning, No argument. You dodge clear example after example, And pretend to be obtuse.

But we see it. And we avoid you. You are a deluded hypocrite, Able to see everyone's problem but your own.

So keep "raising" your uni-topic turds. But address your obsession. Your OCD only will only get worse.

I insulted nobody.
Only from your very limited blinkered point of you.
In fact, The person you talk about insulted me.
Get your facts straight if you ever care to use facts since believing in an imaginary friend is hardly a good basis to work from anyway.

If you don't like my answer and keep on insisting on "answer the question moron" then tough titties. I'm hardly going to kowtow to that sort of childish demanding nonsense.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2019 1:42:02 PM
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Do you ever wonder why?

I insulted nobody.
Get your facts straight if you ever care to use facts since believing in an imaginary friend is hardly a good basis to work from anyway.

If you don't like my answer and keep on insisting on "answer the question moron" then tough titties. I'm hardly going to kowtow to that sort of childish demanding nonsense.

You got to beat the nigger Ethang back in his place.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2019 3:41:39 PM
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Do you ever wonder why?

I insulted nobody.

Yeah, Because your stupid bias makes you believe that. You did insult her. Your justification is that she is a theist.

Everyone moron. Everyone. That's why you threads die lonely and young. Wake up!

She did not. But we know you take offense at a theist breathing.

Uni-topic moron is about to surmonize again!

Lol. You just dodged every point in both my posts. Dude, If you answer, Everyone sees you for the moron you are, And if you dodge, Everyone sees you run. I can't lose.

Look at your moron boyfriend now. Everyone can see that he's running, And has no answer.

You talk big but like him, You are empty. Nothing but hot air. Deluded about the world, But most of all deluded about yourself.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2019 3:45:39 PM
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Why? Because you couldn't?

Since you've been on DDO, You have made both these comments.

I am on my second stage of enlightenment. Which is more than karma requires. - Hindu hari

I am on my third stage of enlightenment. I am sure others have gone further. - Hindu hari

Now unless you died and came back reincarnated since you've been polluting DDO, This must be a lie.

Your lie is still here moron. You will never out run it. This is your spiritual shaming.

Who lies about their religion? Moron fakes do.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2019 4:27:51 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Why? Because you couldn't?

Since you've been on DDO, You have made both these comments.

I am on my second stage of enlightenment. Which is more than karma requires. - Hindu hari

I am on my third stage of enlightenment. I am sure others have gone further. - Hindu hari

Now unless you died and came back reincarnated since you've been polluting DDO, This must be a lie.

Your lie is still here moron. You will never out run it. This is your spiritual shaming.

Who lies about their religion? Moron fakes do.
You are one sick nigger, Ethang.
You are big on animals too and even compared your incestuous relationship with the animals you tried to breed with.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.
Ethang wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego. (It's incest, Nigger).

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it! Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters. Yikes!

Then there is the animals you tried to breed with.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs. They generally are not incestous in non-restrictive environments. Human even more so. Do animals also consider offspring?
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, Remember?
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?
You are both a poor African and a slave.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2019 11:16:34 PM
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Do you ever wonder why?

I insulted nobody.

I think that the only time he leaves his place is to gather warthog dung to repair his mud hut. Or perhaps to tether the mules to the generator wheel with carrots dangling in front of them. Then he has enough power for his dial-up internet so he can bash out gratuitous insults on his Commodore 64 at any time.

Before that though, He will sit down with his corn pipe and smoke some ooma gooma root fermented in antelope urine so's he can get high on his oogidy boogidy drug.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2019 11:40:13 PM
Willows wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Do you ever wonder why?

I insulted nobody.

I think that the only time he leaves his place is to gather warthog dung to repair his mud hut. Or perhaps to tether the mules to the generator wheel with carrots dangling in front of them. Then he has enough power for his dial-up internet so he can bash out gratuitous insults on his Commodore 64 at any time.

Before that though, He will sit down with his corn pipe and smoke some ooma gooma root fermented in antelope urine so's he can get high on his oogidy boogidy drug.

It's his confessions that are most disturbing. He tried over a dozen ways to say he was a black negroid slave. Then he dragged his 3 children into his slave triangle. He keeps sinking lower with each confession.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2019 3:12:53 AM
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

I insulted nobody.

It's his confessions that are most disturbing. He tried over a dozen ways to say he was a black negroid slave. Then he dragged his 3 children into his slave triangle. He keeps sinking l

Just when you think humanity couldn't sink any further along comes Ethong.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2019 4:53:42 AM
Willows wrote:

And there's our golden boy who never hurls insults and uses only well researched facts.

Tag teaming with a lying racist to show his class.

You have no reply willowed. That's why you've dodged the points and are now just telling us you're a bitter moron.

The moron hari's lie is on the board. It kills all the other stupid lies he had built his fantasy world on, But for his spamming, You can stick a fork in him, He's done.

You are just inconsequential. You simply squawk the same opinion all the time and have this ridiculously flattering picture of yourself.

You go ahead, But don't say I didn't warn you about the OCD.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2019 6:13:12 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:

And there's our golden boy who never hurls insults and uses only well researched facts.

Yep, You hit the nail on the head there.
I don't know about the golden boy bit though.
Nevertheless, I'll take it.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2019 4:50:22 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:

You have to take it. Your insults and hypocrisy are up for all to see.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2019 5:00:39 PM
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:

The poor nigger slave is jealous of everyone. Not to upset the nigger I only quote his confessions so he can deal with his own problems. Ethang cannot accept Harikrish is a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America in the IT field. So I turn to his life in Ghana Africa when he breeds with animals and delivers free bibles that illiterate Africans use as toilet paper because it's cheaper than toilet paper and they can read anyways what's printed. That's how the Ghana Bible Society converts Black Shitholes!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2019 5:02:18 PM
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:

The poor nigger slave is jealous of everyone. Not to upset the nigger I only quote his confessions so he can deal with his own problems. Ethang cannot accept Harikrish is a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America in the IT field. So I turn to his life in Ghana Africa when he breeds with animals and delivers free bibles that illiterate Africans use as toilet paper because it's cheaper than toilet paper and they cannot read anyways what's printed. That's how the Ghana Bible Society converts Black Shitholes!

Sorry typo fixed. . . . Can to cannot.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2019 12:11:05 AM
ethang5 wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:

You mean my retorts to the insults and hypocrisy of others are up for all to see.

If someone makes an intelligent, Non-vitriolic post I will always reply in kind.

If, On the other hand, Someone believes he (or recently, She) is the best thing since sliced bread and shows off by being arrogant and insulting, He, Or she will get it back with interest.
That's how things work in the real world.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2019 12:28:27 AM
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:

The poor nigger slave is jealous of everyone. Not to upset the nigger I only quote his confessions so he can deal with his own problems. Ethang cannot accept Harikrish is a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America in the IT field. So I turn to his life in Ghana Africa when he breeds with animals and delivers free bibles that illiterate Africans use as toilet paper because it's cheaper than toilet paper and they can read anyways what's printed. That's how the Ghana Bible Society converts Black Shitholes!

I have a naturally positive and non-accusative manner so I think it only fair to give some sort of commendation to Ethong. After all, His compatriot village folk would either use leaves or, Dare I say, Their fingers in order to perform their daily ablutions.
I think he has unwittingly helped curb the spread of diseases by giving his fellow natives portable packages of toilet paper in book form.
And hey, Even the local witch doctor gets to keep his job. So it's a win, Win situation. Well done Ethong.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2019 4:05:57 AM
Harikrish is a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America in the IT field.
>>>LIE! <<< >>>LIE! <<< >>>LIE! <<< >>>LIE! <<< >>>LIE! <<< >>>LIE! <<<
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2019 4:35:43 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:

Well done Ethong.

Lol, You can address me directly only in a post to your moron gf. It won't be long now before the both of you are holding hands and yelling, "Niggar! Niggar! Niggar! "

But only because you're polite and enlightened mind you.

Yep, You hit the nail on the head there. I don't know about the golden boy bit though. Nevertheless, I'll take it.

You mean my retorts to the insults and hypocrisy of others are up for all to see.

Stop being a hypocrite. You pick any comment by a theist as "insult" to you. Hey stupid, YOU came to a religion board.

And it is only you claiming that all your posts are non-vitriolic, Reasonable, And well researched.

If someone makes an intelligent, Non-vitriolic post I will always reply in kind.

See? That is a lie. And proof of that lie is all over the board. You always see yourself as a well behaved angel no matter what vitriolic behavior you actually exhibit. Your greatest delusions are about you.

If, On the other hand, Someone believes he (or recently, She) is the best thing since sliced bread and shows off by being arrogant and insulting, He, Or she will get it back with interest.

That's how things work in the real world.

That is how things work in your delusion. And your zero reply posts scream that out to you everyday.

Just like the moron, You will attack anyone who shows any opposition to your bias. Hari said this to you. . . .

So you actually checked and confirmed you are a black shithole. Any wonder you tried joining the others leaving for DART.

Someone said this about the both of you.

Hari is not ignorant of the fact he is a troll; he does it on purpose. I would say you are different in that regard, But still draw from hostility as he does. He is just much better at it (and more aware of himself doing it) than you are.

This was 3 years ago, And the observation is dead on. You are clueless. Lost in your obsession. Hari is just a moron racist with the conscience of a hyena.

I don't have to barge into the threads of others to get noticed.

Next time you're with your gf, Ask her how many times does she claimed to have been "enlightened" on the board.

You sure know how to pick em champ!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2019 2:51:19 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish is a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America in the IT field.
>>>LIE! <<< >>>LIE! <<< >>>LIE! <<< >>>LIE! <<< >>>LIE! <<< >>>LIE! <<<

The nigger Ethang is burning with jealousy. His confessions tell us why he is such a hater.

The Pope follows Jesus's example and kisses the feet of his followers. Jesus did the same to his disciples. But they both got Hinduism backwards. It's the people who kiss the feet of their high priests. But what would a nigger slave like you know. You have been kissing your white Christian masters backsides for centuries and even lick cows backsides.

Meet some Africans.
https://youtu. Be/1X2NRNVujhA
https://youtu. Be/2TPFBI2sYik
https://youtu. Be/_KytZItUQQk

Meet African doctors.
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.
Ethang wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego. (It's incest, Nigger).

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it! Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters. Yikes!

Then there is the animals you tried to breed with.

Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs. They generally are not incestous in non-restrictive environments. Human even more so. Do animals also consider offspring?

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.

Ethang5 wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego.
It is incest!

That suggests your total control over your daughters. Control and an obsession with incest is a dangerous combination. To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justifying his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

How would you translate these contradictory Christian behaviour, Nigger?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Are you saying incest is not only biblical, It is also customary in Ghana where you live?

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, Remember?
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

You are both a poor African and a slave.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.