anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2019 4:21:52 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Yahweh=I Am.
God=Elohim=Powers.

God does not use His Name Yahweh in Genesis chapter 1 because the "I Am" Character of God is hidden in the frequecy of the time Matrix, And Yahweh lives inside our spirit-orbs outside of time. We are all connected to each other that way. The part of Yahweh that is us is the "Great I AM" that Yahushua (reincarnated Adam) claimed to be. Yahushua saw who He is for He transcended His created frequency by trusting and obeying the light of God that has no darkness. By repentance and faith, He discovered the hidden truth to show the human race.

Matthew 4:17
From that time Yahushua began to preach and to say, "Repent, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand. "

The truth is we are all uncreated and part of the eternal Yahweh Elohim that has no created frequency. We are all One Yahweh Elohim. The concept of who Yahushua and we are is cleverly hidden by God in the time Matrix to know good and evil vs who we are. To know who we are we must walk in the light of God until Satan is in completely controlled by the will of Yahweh Elohim. Don't we see? Yahweh's will is actually our will as One body of God! We are not independent lone rangers.

To receive that knowledge, We must submit our will mortal will to God's will by revelation. Therefore, The Messiah said:

Matt 4:4
Man shall not live by bread alone [mortal life],
but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God [eternal life].

We need both types of bread to be translated as gods and goddesses. When the Logos Word of Reason goes into our spirit-orbs by the light of God by silent prayer to ask for clarity, The meaning is clear, And then we do the will of God automatically. However, If we do not repent or have faith asking God for meaning by revelation, The Word of God goes into our carnal brain and Satan controls and twists the "Dead Word Bible" to suck all glory and attention to himself 100%. Then we die of old age.

Genesis 1 is symbolic language used through the entrie Bible consistently to teach the spirit-orb truth and not the flesh. We have parents and mortals to teach us about mortality. God teaches us about eternity by private revelation.

This is not very complicated for souls who repent and stop being thieves. However, The carnal mind is not designed to comprehend eternal truth in the first place.

Romans 8:6
For to be carnally minded is death, But to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2019 8:52:11 PM
These are the concepts believed by the elect in the first century from the light of revelation.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2019 4:23:16 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Yahweh=I Am.
God=Elohim=Powers.

God does not use His Name Yahweh in Genesis chapter 1 because the "I Am" Character of God is hidden in the frequecy of the time Matrix, And Yahweh lives inside our spirit-orbs outside of time. We are all connected to each other that way. The part of Yahweh that is us is the "Great I AM" that Yahushua (reincarnated Adam) claimed to be. Yahushua saw who He is for He transcended His created frequency by trusting and obeying the light of God that has no darkness. By repentance and faith, He discovered the hidden truth to show the human race.

Matthew 4:17
From that time Yahushua began to preach and to say, "Repent, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand. "

The truth is we are all uncreated and part of the eternal Yahweh Elohim that has no created frequency. We are all One Yahweh Elohim. The concept of who Yahushua and we are is cleverly hidden by God in the time Matrix to know good and evil vs who we are. To know who we are we must walk in the light of God until Satan is in completely controlled by the will of Yahweh Elohim. Don't we see? Yahweh's will is actually our will as One body of God! We are not independent lone rangers.

To receive that knowledge, We must submit our will mortal will to God's will by revelation. Therefore, The Messiah said:

Matt 4:4
Man shall not live by bread alone [mortal life],
but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God [eternal life].

We need both types of bread to be translated as gods and goddesses. When the Logos Word of Reason goes into our spirit-orbs by the light of God by silent prayer to ask for clarity, The meaning is clear, And then we do the will of God automatically. However, If we do not repent or have faith asking God for meaning by revelation, The Word of God goes into our carnal brain and Satan controls and twists the "Dead Word Bible" to suck all glory and attention to himself 100%. Then we die of old age.

Genesis 1 is symbolic language used through the entrie Bible consistently to teach the spirit-orb truth and not the flesh. We have parents and mortals to teach us about mortality. God teaches us about eternity by private revelation.

This is not very complicated for souls who repent and stop being thieves. However, The carnal mind is not designed to comprehend eternal truth in the first place.

Romans 8:6
For to be carnally minded is death, But to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

From your experience you didn't know who you were till it was revealed to you a few months ago.

Anon explains: I am the reincarnated Noah. That is what the Lord told me while standing in front of him on the sea of glass in heaven.
Harikrish, I am not doing these posts, But the Lord is. He is the one that glorifies Himself on the outside until it was time to go forward as a secret weapon in the Lord's hands. I have personally met reincarnated Isaac and John the Baptist. I have two prophets working with me that hear the audible voice of Yahweh daily to correct me if I need it. The Lord said I will meet reincarnated Abraham and Jacob in the future.

I stand by my beliefs. I stepped unto the sea of glass in May, And after that, I only get corrected by the prophets about once every two months. The sea of glass is quite an effective crystal ball in ALL OF US that is activated by repentance and faith in Yahweh by using the VERY simple rainbow covenant made to Abraham and all the prophets who saw the rainbow in the sky before Noah.

You aren't even sure you are behind your posts.
Harikrish, I am not doing these posts, But the Lord is. He is the one that glorifies Himself on the outside until it was time to go forward as a secret weapon in the Lord's hands. I have personally met reincarnated Isaac and John the Baptist. I have two prophets working with me that hear the audible voice of Yahweh daily to correct me if I need it. The Lord said I will meet reincarnated Abraham and Jacob in the future.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2019 5:55:56 PM
Correction:

That is what the Lord **revealed** to me while standing. . . On the sea of glass in heaven.

I have to choose the words to describe what I experience, And I am being cleansed of outer kingdom mortal paradigms from eternal ideas in the heart. Paul and John and Yahushua use the words "reveal" and "revelation" to describe what happens on the sea of glass. I have to pick the words, And like writing a book in the outer kingdom we have editors to get the best words on paper. I do not have any editors to help clarify what is revealed to me. Revealed is much better word for the inner kingdom than "told". Duh!

The idea of "told" comes from being raised in religion who believe in dead prophets in the dead Bible idol that were "told" something by God. No revelation. That is interpreted as "God not talking to man". Instead of "God not revealing things to man".

See how the sea of glass works? Yahweh used the paradigms in my spirit orb to poorly communicate inner kingdom ideas with outer kingdom concepts. Revelation is the much better word. Paul used it all the time.

We need to be cleansed of the ideas of dead religions to live and not taste of death. Outer and inner kingdom are two different operations of One kingdom of God. As I grow, Everyone can watch and learn how we change ideas based on evidence. God is not a mortal. Therefore, "reveal" is better than "told". Like Roy Sausek, God wants us to know the truth by our mistakes. Cool, Huh? We are children of the Most High. In fact, We are all the Great I Am. In the future, We will learn to move the inner kingdom into the outer kingdom and walk on water. We will control the elements at will as the Great I Am.
WisdomOfAges
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2019 5:58:49 PM
HUMANS have absolutely NOTHING to do with their INVENTED GOD HOAXES. . .

the modern human is a GENETICALLY ENGINEERED PRODUCT by an advanced space faring species.

JEW God - JESUS God - ALLAH God are the ultimate TOOLS of wandering tribal psychopaths who had NOTHING and STOLE everything to invent their IDENTITY. . .

Only by inventing a GOD. . . Especially one that has a similar story to other GODS before
its magical CONTACT WITH SOME IDIOT ILLITERATE FOOL THAT PLAYS THE " i am a prophet hoax" and I HAVE RECEIVED the word of "GOD"

YES! It's that simple! Just look at the idiot MOSES story! With his tribe of lunatics
partying and worshipping all manner of other GODS and IDOLS until MOSES comes
down from the MOUNTAIN! And CONDEMNS everyone! What a JOKE!

1500 years later some imbecile GOD shows up as a baby? WTF! How utterly RETARDED! Then 600 year after the JESUS is murdered by ROMANS! (on behalf of
the angry resentful JEWS) ALLAH talks with the STUPEFIED ILLITERATE MUHAMMAD
and ISLAM is born!

A triple GOD invented HOAX by angry miserable wanderlusting TRIBAL LUNATICS!

BUT WAIT! There's MORE! How about all the other GODS? Where are they NOW?

The JEW - JESUS - ALLAH Gods are SHT. . . The greatest HOAX and THREAT to humanity
ever invented. . All 3 need to be relegated to Comic Book Trash and forgotten
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2019 6:07:48 PM
Clarification:

The idea of "told" comes from being raised in religion who believe in dead prophets in the dead Bible idol that were "told" something by God. No revelation *today*. . That is interpreted **today** as "God not talking to man". Instead of "God not revealing things to man".
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2019 6:19:36 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Correction:

That is what the Lord **revealed** to me while standing. . . On the sea of glass in heaven.

I have to choose the words to describe what I experience, And I am being cleansed of outer kingdom mortal paradigms from eternal ideas in the heart. Paul and John and Yahushua use the words "reveal" and "revelation" to describe what happens on the sea of glass. I have to pick the words, And like writing a book in the outer kingdom we have editors to get the best words on paper. I do not have any editors to help clarify what is revealed to me. Revealed is much better word for the inner kingdom than "told". Duh!

The idea of "told" comes from being raised in religion who believe in dead prophets in the dead Bible idol that were "told" something by God. No revelation. That is interpreted as "God not talking to man". Instead of "God not revealing things to man".

See how the sea of glass works? Yahweh used the paradigms in my spirit orb to poorly communicate inner kingdom ideas with outer kingdom concepts. Revelation is the much better word. Paul used it all the time.

We need to be cleansed of the ideas of dead religions to live and not taste of death. Outer and inner kingdom are two different operations of One kingdom of God. As I grow, Everyone can watch and learn how we change ideas based on evidence. God is not a mortal. Therefore, "reveal" is better than "told". Like Roy Sausek, God wants us to know the truth by our mistakes. Cool, Huh? We are children of the Most High. In fact, We are all the Great I Am. In the future, We will learn to move the inner kingdom into the outer kingdom and walk on water. We will control the elements at will as the Great I Am.

Now you are correcting what God got you to post. You said it was God doing your posts so the words chosen are his. But here you feel they need correcting.

Anon wrote: Harikrish, I am not doing these posts, But the Lord is. He is the one that glorifies Himself on the outside until it was time to go forward as a secret weapon in the Lord's hands. I have personally met reincarnated Isaac and John the Baptist. I have two prophets working with me that hear the audible voice of Yahweh daily to correct me if I need it. The Lord said I will meet reincarnated Abraham and Jacob in the future.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2019 8:44:05 PM
WisdomOfAges wrote:
HUMANS have absolutely NOTHING to do with their INVENTED GOD HOAXES. . .

the modern human is a GENETICALLY ENGINEERED PRODUCT by an advanced space faring species.

JEW God - JESUS God - ALLAH God are the ultimate TOOLS of wandering tribal psychopaths who had NOTHING and STOLE everything to invent their IDENTITY. . .

Only by inventing a GOD. . . Especially one that has a similar story to other GODS before
its magical CONTACT WITH SOME IDIOT ILLITERATE FOOL THAT PLAYS THE " i am a prophet hoax" and I HAVE RECEIVED the word of "GOD"

YES! It's that simple! Just look at the idiot MOSES story! With his tribe of lunatics
partying and worshipping all manner of other GODS and IDOLS until MOSES comes
down from the MOUNTAIN! And CONDEMNS everyone! What a JOKE!

1500 years later some imbecile GOD shows up as a baby? WTF! How utterly RETARDED! Then 600 year after the JESUS is murdered by ROMANS! (on behalf of
the angry resentful JEWS) ALLAH talks with the STUPEFIED ILLITERATE MUHAMMAD
and ISLAM is born!

A triple GOD invented HOAX by angry miserable wanderlusting TRIBAL LUNATICS!

BUT WAIT! There's MORE! How about all the other GODS? Where are they NOW?

The JEW - JESUS - ALLAH Gods are SHT. . . The greatest HOAX and THREAT to humanity
ever invented. . All 3 need to be relegated to Comic Book Trash and forgotten

The ETs from outer space are going to nuke all religions and the dead book Bible idol. The Law of One is a far better philosophy than what humans are using today with all their Santa Claus imaginary gods from the North Pole. Joking about Zeus to relieve the stress on humans is a great idea. Please do it. I comprehend your thoughts and "get the message" by the way. You are not alone.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2019 9:27:35 PM
Yes. I stand by my words and corrections as a mortal man improves his communication from the word told to revealed. The basic meaning did not change. Revealed improves communication of what happens on the sea of glass. No different than improving a book in the outer kingdom to communicate thoughts better. Therefore, Those with a large vocabulary for writing will do very well on the sea of glass. The valid evidence leads us to the truth.

Occult Israel in Hollywood will do excellent when they see the truth. They already own the world by their imagery to teach their created realities, Which quite frankly, Are not too far from the truth. They are closer to the truth than religions and the theologians that is for sure. They just need to tweak a paradigm here and there.

Unlike the overhaul required of deceived "atonement-testament Christians" that does not believe in reincarnation--like Lucy. It is easier for the Lord to nuke the whole thing with the ETs and start over from scratch.

God's true grace:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340822/
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340488/

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.