Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

Abrahamic GODs? The ultimate TOILET PAPER

WisdomOfAges
Posts: 988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2019 5:39:53 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Abrahamic GODS? JEW - JESUS - ALLAH = TOILET PAPER. . .

Each is used as a TOOL for MURDER and DESTRUCTION of the each other and all humans that do not accept them. . .

The PARASITES who use the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH God to VOMIT all manner of DOGMA
DIARRHEA on their VICTIMS. . . And if the VICTIM does not surrender their MIND and BODY to the preaching Clown in the Halloween Glory Gown that PLAYS the GOD role. . . Then
they are CONDEMNED. . . Simple as that. . .

In essence all of humanity MUST surrender and OBEY. . . . ? OR DIE. . . . .

This is the premise of the JEW GOD hoax. . . The JESUS GOD invention. . . And the ALLAH
GOD invention. . . All 3 are worthy of a TOILET FLUSH. . . None have ever been present
and available to their so called HUMAN CREATION. . . Yet the human who uses the GOD to PLAY GOD has no problem MURDERING and DESTROYING in the name of their GOD

GOD is the ultimate piece of SHT. . . After he is used to HYPNOTIZE and BRAINWASH
stupid humans into slavery of some glorified CONCENTRATION CAMP CULT. . . . The
GOD is flushed down the TOILET and the HUMAN that exploited the GOD card. . .
becomes a GOD! Between their ears! Yet many truly STUPID and BRAINWASHED
humans fall for the SCAM. . . . . And always end up MENTALLY DISTURBED, , , Always
Harikrish
Posts: 30,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2019 6:28:37 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
WisdomOfAges wrote:
Abrahamic GODS? JEW - JESUS - ALLAH = TOILET PAPER. . .

Each is used as a TOOL for MURDER and DESTRUCTION of the each other and all humans that do not accept them. . .

The PARASITES who use the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH God to VOMIT all manner of DOGMA
DIARRHEA on their VICTIMS. . . And if the VICTIM does not surrender their MIND and BODY to the preaching Clown in the Halloween Glory Gown that PLAYS the GOD role. . . Then
they are CONDEMNED. . . Simple as that. . .

In essence all of humanity MUST surrender and OBEY. . . . ? OR DIE. . . . .

This is the premise of the JEW GOD hoax. . . The JESUS GOD invention. . . And the ALLAH
GOD invention. . . All 3 are worthy of a TOILET FLUSH. . . None have ever been present
and available to their so called HUMAN CREATION. . . Yet the human who uses the GOD to PLAY GOD has no problem MURDERING and DESTROYING in the name of their GOD

GOD is the ultimate piece of SHT. . . After he is used to HYPNOTIZE and BRAINWASH
stupid humans into slavery of some glorified CONCENTRATION CAMP CULT. . . . The
GOD is flushed down the TOILET and the HUMAN that exploited the GOD card. . .
becomes a GOD! Between their ears! Yet many truly STUPID and BRAINWASHED
humans fall for the SCAM. . . . . And always end up MENTALLY DISTURBED, , , Always

So the bible as toilet paper is how poo cleans itself. Brilliant, Wiseguy!
WisdomOfAges
Posts: 988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2019 10:23:38 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
YES! Use the pages of the BIBLE (all versions) as TOILET PAPER. . . The words are of the same worth as what you FLUSH DOWN THE TOILET. . . . . Same goes for the fake Koran and
Talmud Comic Book garbage. . . All 3 of these TOOLS for TORTURE and DESTRUCTION are
WORTHLESS. . . All 3 promote MURDER and DESTRUCTION. . . All 3 are built on FEAR - INTIMIDATION - VIOLENCE. . . .

No human EVER NEEDS any of these 3 Comic Book TERRORIST TOOLS to EXIST. . THRIVE. . . And DIE. . . The Bible - Koran - Talmud are the stuff of world class psychopath MIND and LIFE murderers. . . HUMANS that play GOD using these Comic Book
tools as an EXCUSE to MURDER - TORTURE - RAPE - DESTROY. . . Each one full of utter idiotic. . Obsolete. . And OPPRESSIVE Dogma and demands issued by HUMAN PSYCHOPATH CON ARTIST SCUM not some GOD! GOD? What a JOKE and DISGRACE
to use as a tool for HYPNOSIS and MURDER. . . .

YES, It's time NOW to DUMP the GODS! Because they are each the equivalent of a
big bad worthless DUMP in the TOILET. . . . FLUSH!
Harikrish
Posts: 30,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2019 10:49:22 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
WisdomOfAges wrote:
YES! Use the pages of the BIBLE (all versions) as TOILET PAPER. . . The words are of the same worth as what you FLUSH DOWN THE TOILET. . . . . Same goes for the fake Koran and
Talmud Comic Book garbage. . . All 3 of these TOOLS for TORTURE and DESTRUCTION are
WORTHLESS. . . All 3 promote MURDER and DESTRUCTION. . . All 3 are built on FEAR - INTIMIDATION - VIOLENCE. . . .

No human EVER NEEDS any of these 3 Comic Book TERRORIST TOOLS to EXIST. . THRIVE. . . And DIE. . . The Bible - Koran - Talmud are the stuff of world class psychopath MIND and LIFE murderers. . . HUMANS that play GOD using these Comic Book
tools as an EXCUSE to MURDER - TORTURE - RAPE - DESTROY. . . Each one full of utter idiotic. . Obsolete. . And OPPRESSIVE Dogma and demands issued by HUMAN PSYCHOPATH CON ARTIST SCUM not some GOD! GOD? What a JOKE and DISGRACE
to use as a tool for HYPNOSIS and MURDER. . . .

YES, It's time NOW to DUMP the GODS! Because they are each the equivalent of a
big bad worthless DUMP in the TOILET. . . . FLUSH!

The longer the toilet paper you tear off the roll the more you get to read scriptures. Sounds like a good strategy.
WisdomOfAges
Posts: 988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2019 11:40:12 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Read the utter idiocy of it all and realize what a terrible waste of time, Waste of mind,
waste of life over Comic Book stories of a long long gone era.

How utterly PATHETIC that a person is incapable of thinking for themselves and allows
some parasite preacher to contaminate, Hypnotize, And brainwash them into a thoughtless slave drone of some idiotic CULT. . .

This is why the STEM (science, Technology, Engineering, Math) program has been rolled out world wide because of HOW STUPID and INCOMPETENT the mind molested sheeple
slaves of JESUS and MUSLIM CULTS have become.

With billions of impoverished and oppressed humans world wide it has become critical
to finally FLUSH the Abrahamic GOD garbage down the TOILET so the new generations
are not MENTALLY MURDERED INTO STUPIDITY and SERVITUDE of preaching PSYCHOPATH parasites of some Church or Mosque CULT. . . .

Help RID HUMANITY of the Abrahamic GOD garbage. . . And reduce all of it to the low
level Comic Book Garbage it truly is. . .
Harikrish
Posts: 30,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2019 11:49:22 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
WisdomOfAges wrote:
Read the utter idiocy of it all and realize what a terrible waste of time, Waste of mind,
waste of life over Comic Book stories of a long long gone era.

How utterly PATHETIC that a person is incapable of thinking for themselves and allows
some parasite preacher to contaminate, Hypnotize, And brainwash them into a thoughtless slave drone of some idiotic CULT. . .

This is why the STEM (science, Technology, Engineering, Math) program has been rolled out world wide because of HOW STUPID and INCOMPETENT the mind molested sheeple
slaves of JESUS and MUSLIM CULTS have become.

With billions of impoverished and oppressed humans world wide it has become critical
to finally FLUSH the Abrahamic GOD garbage down the TOILET so the new generations
are not MENTALLY MURDERED INTO STUPIDITY and SERVITUDE of preaching PSYCHOPATH parasites of some Church or Mosque CULT. . . .

Help RID HUMANITY of the Abrahamic GOD garbage. . . And reduce all of it to the low
level Comic Book Garbage it truly is. . .

You seem to have made up your mind a long time ago about your favourite and not so favourite comic books.
WisdomOfAges
Posts: 988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2019 12:06:53 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
The Abrahamic GODS must be TRASHED and FORGOTTEN. . . Reduced to utterly IRRELEVANT.

The fate of humanity and EARTH depends on getting RID of the JESUS and ALLAH God
hoaxes. . The JEWS (only 15 million left on the planet) will eventually attrition out of existence. . . And their GOD is the invention and delusion they attach to themselves.

The JEW GOD serves the JEW AGENDA. . . And no one is truly welcome into JUDAISM.
Like the CHINESE say. . . If you are not CHINESE YOU WILL NEVER BE. . . Same goes for the
JEW. . They have their GOD and it is for them ONLY! So in time they and their GOD will be forgotten. . .

What truly matters is the DISEASE and CONTAMINATION spread by the Jesus and Allah
psychopaths. . . There will NEVER be peace between them. . . There will never be peace
on EARTH so long as they exist. . . They must be reduced to MEANINGLESS IMMEDIATELY

The tyrant leaders of the world will drop dead eventually and a rejuvenation of the OPPRESSED people who are left will begin so the excuse of psychotic POLITICIANS
will not hold up over time as all of them will DIE OFF. . .

The JESUS and ALLAH GOD garbage has had a decent run 2000 for the Jesus hoax
1400 for the ALLAH hoax. . . Regardless like all the other GODS going back 8000 years
all eventually come and go. . .

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.