Jump to topic:

Illogical People Say Illogical Things

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2019 6:11:40 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
When 75% of the prison population in America are Christians and 75% of Americans claim they are Christians. It appears Christians are just as comfortable in prisons as they are in church.

What do prisons have in common with churches? Full of Christians. Lol!

Christians maintain the same percentage in or out of prison. 75% of the prison population are Christians. 75% of the American population are Christians.

xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx

When 85% of the prison population in India are Hindus and 85%% of Indians claim they are Hindus. It appears Hindus are just as comfortable in prisons as they are in temples.

What do prisons have in common with temples? Full of Hindus. Lol!

Hindus maintain the same percentage in or out of prison. 85% of the prison population are Hindus. 85% of the Indian population are Hindus.

Did you spot the ignorant illogic?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2019 1:14:21 PM
ethang5 wrote:
When 75% of the prison population in America are Christians and 75% of Americans claim they are Christians. It appears Christians are just as comfortable in prisons as they are in church.

What do prisons have in common with churches? Full of Christians. Lol!

Christians maintain the same percentage in or out of prison. 75% of the prison population are Christians. 75% of the American population are Christians.

When 85% of the prison population in India are Hindus and 85%% of Indians claim they are Hindus. It appears Hindus are just as comfortable in prisons as they are in temples.

Hindus maintain the same percentage in or out of prison. 85% of the prison population are Hindus. 85% of the Indian population are Hindus.

But true public confessions are even more self incriminating and signs of guilt.

The nigger Ethang stopped denying he is a low IQ nigger. But he is burning. Lol!
Ethang is the only nigger left on DDO who comes reguraly to get his head slapped by Harikrish. Lol!
Nigger, I am addressing you.
You are one sick nigger, Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.

So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to Ethang if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions like rape, Incest and beastility.

You are big on animals too and even compared your incestuous relationship with the animals you tried to breed with.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.
Ethang wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego. (It's incest, Nigger).

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it! Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters. Yikes!

Then there is the animals you tried to breed with.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs. They generally are not incestous in non-restrictive environments. Human even more so. Do animals also consider offspring?
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, Remember?
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?
You are both a poor African and a slave.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.

Ethang5 wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego.
It is incest!

That suggests your total control over your daughters. Control and an obsession with incest is a dangerous combination. To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justify his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

How would you translate these contradictory Christian behaviour, Nigger?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Are you saying incest is not only biblical, It is also customary in Ghana where you live?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2019 4:01:49 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

But true public confessions are even more self incriminating and signs of guilt.

Especially when the liar runs from his lie and spams the thread trying to hide.

You are introspecting. I am on my third stage of enlightenment. Big difference! - Hindu hari

Third stage! A year ago you claimed to be just on your second stage. You died and was reincarnated and you didn't tell us? Two times since 2016?

Hey liar. Will you address this self incriminating sign of your guilt? Or will you run away and spam again?

Lol. I wonder how long I can keep this moron in berserk mode?

What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2019 5:05:18 PM
ethang5 wrote:

You are introspecting. I am on my third stage of enlightenment. Big difference! - Hindu hari

Third stage! A year ago you claimed to be just on your second stage. You died and was reincarnated and you didn't tell us? Two times since 2016?

Lying Nigger Ethang, that was 3 years ago. Lol!?,

Lol. I wonder how long I can keep this moron in berserk mode?

You haven't recovered nigger!!! Still burning after Harikrish exposed you as just a poor African slave. Lol!!

Finally the nigger Ethang stopped denying he is just a poor African slave. But only to discover he is a sexual pervert.
What does a white trash preacher Tradesecret and a poor black African slave bible smuggle have in common? Both are Christians and both are sexual perverts. We have their public confessions.

Nigger, I am addressing you.
You are one sick nigger, Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.

So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to Ethang if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions like rape, incest and beastility.

You are big on animals too and even compared your incestuous relationship with the animals you tried to breed with.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.
Ethang wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, it isn't ego. I require them to obey me, it isn't ego. (It's incest, nigger).

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it! Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters.Yikes!!!

Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs. They generally are not incestous in non-restrictive environments. Human even more so. Do animals also consider offspring?
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, remember?
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?

7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.

Ethang5 wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego.
It is incest!!!

That suggests your total control over your daughters. Control and an obsession with incest is a dangerous combination. To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justify his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

Are you saying incest is not only biblical, It is also customary in Ghana Africa where you live?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2019 6:31:21 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Did you spot the ignorant illogic? It's your logic moron. I just inserted Hindu and Indian in place of Christian and American. See how dumb you are?

Lying Nigger Ethang, That was 3 years ago. Lol! ? ,

Finally had to acknowledge your lie huh? So you attained your 3rd stage before your 2nd stage? Strange. Do you think that helped your lie?

So you do admit you lied about being enlightened. Was that so difficult liar? It's not like we didn't know you were lying. What enlightened person screams "Nigger! " at someone they don't know?

What enlightened person spams a board for 3 years with racist stupidity? None.

You haven't recovered nigger!

I was never sick idiot. Your childish insults were just as absurd as your claims of enlightenment. No one believed you, And if they did, So what?

Still burning after Harikrish exposed you as just a poor African slave. Lol!

I don't have to burn you. You burn yourself. Virtually everyone on the board has consistently called you and imbecile.

You got the DDO poll with DDO members calling you a shithole, You got tons of Indians admitting India is a shithole, Your repeated lies about being educated and enlightened are up in black and white, And you dumb cluck are trying to "prove" I am black.

How? By lying. Lol

Why would I need to burn you? You're already toast.

But let's talk about you enlightenment. When was your first? When was your second?

Did your feet achieve enlightenment with you or did they get enlightened on their own?

When did you achieve you 3rd stage? And if you're so enlightened, How come you behave like a racist moron on the board?

You like attention whore, I'm giving it to you. Tell us all about your enlightenments.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2019 7:13:41 PM
ethang5 wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Get your facts right, Nigger.
"Hindus Least Likely To Be Jailed; Sikhs, Christians Most Likely

They make up no more than 4% of India"s 1. 2 billion people but Sikhs and Christians are more likely to be undertrials, Detenues and convicts than Hindus and Muslims.

Hindus are least likely to be undertrials and convicts. Christians are most likely to be detained and imprisoned. These data, Contained in Prison Statistics India 2014, Were released last month by the National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB).

There are relatively more Sikhs in prison (as undertrials, Convicts, Detenues and other prisoners) than followers of any other faith. 840 per million Sikhs are in prison followed by Christians (601), Muslims (477) and Hindus (305).

In India there are a total of 4, 18, 536 prisoners, Of which 282, 879 are undertrials followed by convicts (131, 517), Detenues (3, 237) and other prisoners (903). 346 per million people in India are prisoners. "

You are just a poor lying African slave. We have your confession nigger.

Christian make up 75% of the prison population in America.
"According to the U. S. Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) in 2013 black males accounted for 37% of the total male prison population, White males 32%, And Hispanic males 22%. "
Note no Hindus in the list.

Did you spot the ignorant illogic? It's your logic moron. I just inserted Hindu and Indian in place of Christian and American. See how dumb you are?
That is how you form your replies. . You are a low IQ poor African slave smuggling bibles for a living. Stupid is what stupid does.

But true public confessions are even more self incriminating and signs of guilt. You have been confessing on DDO since you joined hoping to draw some sympathy for niggers.

You cannot hide. You are stuck in a shithole country. Your confessions are on record. That is why your denials are unsuccessful. You are a self confessed poor African slave, Remember?

Lying Nigger Ethang, That was 3 years ago. Lol! ? ,

Finally had to acknowledge your lie huh? So you attained your 3rd stage before your 2nd stage? Strange. Do you think that helped your lie?
I gave all three stages in chronological order. You are a low IQ nigger slave delivery mule too stupid to understand the enlightenment process. Blacks like you have been stuck on stupid since Noah's biblical curse of Africans.

So you do admit you lied about being enlightened. Was that so difficult liar? It's not like we didn't know you were lying. What enlightened person screams "Nigger! " at someone they don't know?
My enlightenment passed DDO scrutiny. That you are a poor African slave is in your confession backed by several additional confessions which I have listed.

What enlightened person spams a board for 3 years with racist stupidity? None.

I was never sick idiot. Your childish insults were just as absurd as your claims of enlightenment. No one believed you, And if they did, So what?
You are sick, Read your confessions.

I don't have to burn you. You burn yourself. Virtually everyone on the board has consistently called you and imbecile.
Your confessions are more damaging to your children and your African existence. You prove you are a black shithole in your confessions.

You got the DDO poll with DDO members calling you a shithole, You got tons of Indians admitting India is a shithole, Your repeated lies about being educated and enlightened are up in black and white, And you dumb cluck are trying to "prove" I am black.
Your confession not only prove you are black. It proves you are just a poor African slave, Remember?

How? By lying. Lol
By your own confessions.

Why would I need to burn you? You're already toast.
Blacks are the ones roasting in the hot African sun. You live in Ghana Africa, Remember?

But let's talk about you enlightenment. When was your first? When was your second?
Already explained 3 years ago.

Did your feet achieve enlightenment with you or did they get enlightened on their own?
Unlike your brain which operates separately from your thinking. My feet are attached to the same enlightened Harikrish.

When did you achieve you 3rd stage? And if you're so enlightened, How come you behave like a racist moron on the board?
Already explained 3 years ago.

You like attention whore, I'm giving it to you. Tell us all about your enlightenments.
My enlightenment was explained 3 years ago. We are here to deal with your stupidity, Remember?

Ethang said:

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it! Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters. Yikes!

It is incest!

Are you saying incest is not only biblical, It is also customary in Ghana where you live?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2019 5:21:07 AM

Get your facts right, Nigger.

I've been chasing you around the board trying to get the facts straight liar. You run and spam instead of posting the facts.

You need to get your facts straight. Right now you're either on your 2nd or 3rd enlightenment. Which is it? Can you get that fact straight?

They make up no more than 4% of India"s 1. 2 billion people but Sikhs and Christians are more likely to be undertrials, Detenues and convicts than Hindus and Muslims.

>>>LIE<<< >>>LIE<<< >>>LIE<<< >>>LIE<<< >>>LIE<<< >>>LIE<<<

Look now. All of a sudden the idiot liar can answer questions about his past comments. But as usual, He lies.

Hindus are least likely to be undertrials and convicts. Christians are most likely to be detained and imprisoned. These data, Contained in Prison Statistics India 2014, Were released last month by the National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB).

>>>LIE<<< >>>LIE<<< >>>LIE<<< >>>LIE<<< >>>LIE<<< >>>LIE<<<

This is like your ministry that counts Indian Doctors in America and their wives as 2 doctors. Lying seems to be a Hindu trait, Not just a hari trait.

You are just a poor lying African slave. We have your confession nigger.

I didn't run, I debunked them. You have nothing, So you simply repeat that you have them. Repeat it again. I told you that you would have to face your lie.

After all that running, You're talking now. They do not call me the troll whisperer for nothing.

Christian make up 75% of the prison population in America.

"According to the U. S. Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) in 2013 black males accounted for 37% of the total male prison population, White males 32%, And Hispanic males 22%. "

Note no Hindus in the list.

Lol, Note no Sikhs or Christians on the lust either. Lol.

Did you spot the ignorant illogic? Sure you did. That's why you're now trying to lie with the equivocation above.

It's your logic moron. I just inserted Hindu and Indian in place of Christian and American. See how dumb you are?

That is how you form your replies.

That is one of the ways a troll whisperer gets you to see how stupid you are. It worked.

You are a low IQ poor African slave smuggling bibles for a living. Stupid is what stupid does.

Yeah, Yeah. Don't fall back into repetitive nonsense yet. Stupidity has not saved you, And it won't now.

You have been confessing on DDO since you joined hoping to draw some sympathy for niggers.

And instead I drew lies from you? And now you're running, Spamming and hiding?

You cannot hide. You are stuck in a shithole country.

Lol. I can just laugh because this is so desperately stupid, I can leave it to die alone.

Your confessions are on record. That is why your denials are unsuccessful.

If they are, Why have you had to repeat them over several thousand times? Your admittal, Not mine.

You are a self confessed poor African slave, Remember?

You still don't see that that as no baring on your lie do you? You lied repeatedly about being enlightened. My race has nothing to do with your lie.

Lying Nigger Ethang, That was 3 years ago. Lol! ?

Finally had to acknowledge your lie huh? So what was that running about? Why go crazy spamming the entire board? Necro-posting? Can you not see you aren't OK?

You say attained your 3rd stage before your 2nd stage? Strange. Do you think that helped your lie?

I gave all three stages in chronological order.

Share with us the dates then liar. Don't forget, Unlike you, I can cite what I claim are your lies. What are the dates you achieved your 3 stages of enlightenment?

You are a low IQ nigger slave delivery mule too stupid to understand the enlightenment process.

Lol. I do know is changed you into a racist moron who yells "nigger" at people he doesn't know, And who post foot fetish videos online.

Tell us about the process liar. Tell us how enlightenment changed you into a moron who spends his evenings lying online and spamming the exact same post over several thousand times for years. The process must be fascinating.

Blacks like you have been stuck on stupid since Noah's biblical curse of Africans.

But you have been the one stuck spamming the same stupid post for 3 years. OK.

My enlightenment passed DDO scrutiny.

Lol! How? Every single person you've told has reacted with laughter and incredulity. Like here. . . .

You're a real loser, I'm not interested in talking to you anymore. You obviously aren't nearly as enlightened as you like to think you are. Since you do a fine job discrediting yourself through consistent and easily observable intellectual dishonesty, I'm going to back away and let you dig your own ditch. " SpiritandTruth

I've posted several members laughing at your claim of enlightenment. What enlightened person spams a board for 3 years with racist stupidity? None.

You are sick, Read your confessions.

And the moron returns to spam. No citations fool. That's why you keep spamming them. When I cited your lie denying calling Noah's son's black, I did not need to spam it.

I cited it and you immediately backed off that lie and told another lie, Claiming it was a typo. You can't cite, So you lie.

Your confessions are more damaging to your children and your African existence. You prove you are a black shithole in your confessions.

OK. Now let's talk about your enlightenment.

Your confession not only prove you are black. It proves you are just a poor African slave, Remember?

The idiot still doesn't get it. Lol How? By lying. Lol

By your own confessions.

By your uncited ones, But not by my cited ones? You lied that you have achieved your 3rd stage of enlightenment. Why would you lie about that?

Do you think calling me black changes that you lied, Or changes the implications that you lied?

Like a retarded moron, You keep repeating stupidity because you think it can divert me from your lies. It cannot.

See, After all your running and spamming, Here you are facing your lie like I said you would.

Of course you will fall back into running and spamming, You know nothing else, But the moron whisperer will draw the truth out of you.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2019 5:50:06 PM
ethang5 wrote:

You need to get your facts straight. Right now you're either on your 2nd or 3rd enlightenment. Which is it? Can you get that fact straight?

All that was explained 3 years ago. We are now discussing your stupidity and sexual perversions, Nigger.
Meet Ethang our resident negroid slave, Pervert and Christian.

So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to Ethang if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions like rape, Incest and beastility.

Ethang is big on animals too and even compared his incestuous relationship with the animals he tried to breed with.

Ethang wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego. (It's incest, Nigger).

Ethang said:

Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, Remember?

It is incest!

Wait Ethang is a Christian too!

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6. Ethang5 wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.
Ethang confesses he is a chattel slave in Africa.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.