Jump to topic:

Ethang found Lord Krishna in the Bible!

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2019 4:46:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Most Christians will be shocked to read Ethang found Lord Krishna in the Bible and offers scriptural evidence to Christians who were raised to believe the God of the Bible was a Jewish God. No so, Lord Krishna is the God of the Bible. Lord Krishna was known before Yehweh or Jesus. Hinduism is older than Judaism.
The black nigger Christian slave Ethang5 is promoting Hinduism, He is obsessing about Krishna and his incestuous stories. Wow!
The nigger Ethang doesn't know it is blasphemous for Christians to talk about other Gods because it gives these Gods legitimacy.
EXODUS 20:3 KJV "Thou shalt have no other gods before me. "
Exodus 34:14 For you must not worship any other god, For the LORD, Whose name is Jealous, Is a jealous God.

Meet Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to Ethang if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions?

Ethang shares his inner thoughts on his bible study of over 50 years.
So I'm thinking, If Krishna was behind the sin of Ham, And the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah, And the curse on India, His work is probably in the bible too.

Krishna is the demon of Incest, Rape, And homosexuality. So I decided to look for cases of incest in the gospels and I soon found Mark 6, The death of John the Baptist.

Mar 6:17 - For Herod himself had sent forth and laid hold upon John, And bound him in prison for Herodias' sake, His brother Philip's wife: for he had married her.

Mar 6:18 - For John had said unto Herod, It is not lawful for thee to have thy brother's wife.

Mar 6:19 - Therefore Herodias had a quarrel against him, And would have killed him; but she could not:

Mar 6:20 - For Herod feared John, Knowing that he was a just man and an holy, And observed him; and when he heard him, He did many things, And heard him gladly.

Mar 6:21 - And when a convenient day was come, That Herod on his birthday made a supper to his lords, High captains, And chief estates of Galilee;

Mar 6:22 - And when the daughter of the said Herodias came in, And danced, And pleased Herod and them that sat with him, The king said unto the damsel, Ask of me whatsoever thou wilt, And I will give it thee.

Mar 6:23 - And he sware unto her, Whatsoever thou shalt ask of me, I will give it thee, Unto the half of my kingdom.

Mar 6:24 - And she went forth, And said unto her mother, What shall I ask? And she said, The head of John the Baptist.

Mar 6:25 - And she came in straightway with haste unto the king, And asked, Saying, I will that thou give me by and by in a charger the head of John the Baptist.

Mar 6:26 - And the king was exceeding sorry; yet for his oath's sake, And for their sakes which sat with him, He would not reject her.

Mar 6:27 - And immediately the king sent an executioner, And commanded his head to be brought: and he went and beheaded him in the prison,

Mar 6:28 - And brought his head in a charger, And gave it to the damsel: and the damsel gave it to her mother.

Again, The problem was incest. Herod had married his brothers divorced wife. But I think there is more to this story.

Notice that Herodias, Herod's wife, Was not at his birthday bash. But her daughter was. She was dancing for Herod, And her dancing so pleased Herod that he rashly promised the girl anything, Even up to half of his kingdom!

I think it was this teenaged daughter of his brother that Herod wanted. His niece. That is what John the baptist really objected to. Herod was engaging in incest with his niece!

Again note the similarity in the work of Krishna. . .

Noah - Ham goaded by his son Canaan
Lot - Younger daughter goaded by elder daughter.
Herod - Salome goaded by her mother Herodias

In Noah's case, Krishna took away the promise land from whom it had been promised. He sought to destroy Israel, The country from which Jesus was supposed to come.

In Lots case, Krishna sought to destroy Abraham, From whom descendants was to come Jesus.

In Herod's case, Krishna was taking a shot at Jesus Himself. Remember that Herod was the one who would judge Jesus.

Luke 23 says,

Luk 23:6 - When Pilate heard of Galilee, He asked if the Man were a Galilean.

Luk 23:7 - And as soon as he knew that He belonged to Herod"s jurisdiction, He sent Him to Herod, Who was also in Jerusalem at that time.

Luk 23:8 - Now when Herod saw Jesus, He was exceedingly glad; for he had desired for a long time to see Him, Because he had heard many things about Him, And he hoped to see some miracle done by Him.

Why did Herod send Jesus back to Pilate? Jesus was under his jurisdiction, As even Pilate knew.

I think Krishna knew, That because Herod liked John the Baptist, (Mar 6:20 - For Herod feared John, Knowing that he was a just man and an holy, ) had John lived, He would have converted Herod, And if he could get Herod to kill John, His guilt and shame would make it impossible for him later to kill Jesus too, Stopping the plan of God to have Jesus sacrificed for the sins of the world.

This why Herod sent Jesus back. He was still regretful about having killed John. And he knew that Pilate had found no fault in Jesus. Herod hoped, And expected Pilate to find Jesus innocent.

Luk 23:12 - That very day Pilate and Herod became friends with each other, For previously they had been at enmity with each other.

So Herod's incest allowed Krishna to both silence the influence of John, And hamper the plan of Jesus to be sacrificed. But again, Krishna failed.

But it was a close thing, As both Herod and Pilate saw no sin in Jesus. Pilate tried hard to get Jesus released.

Throughout history, The "god" of incest has repeatedly used incest to oppose the plan of God. But when Jesus said on the cross, "It is finished". Krishna and his demons had finally lost. The plan was accomplished.

Today, Krishna is. . .

". . . Having great anger, Because he knows that he has a short time. " Revelation 12. 12

So though he can no longer stop the plan of salvation, He can, Out of spite, Hamper the children of God.

But, King Jesus having. . .

. . . . Spoiled principalities and powers, He made a shew of them openly, Triumphing over them in it. - Col 2:15

Ethang rates demon possession in Lord Krishna and Jesus.

Demon Krishna - 0
King Jesus - 100

Note: Ethang's ranking is backed by scriptures. It was Jesus who was declared a demon possessed madman.
Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, They went out to take custody of Him, Saying, "He is out of His mind. "

John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him? "

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Why is the nigger Ethang so obsessed with incest?
Now see how the nigger Ethang justifies his own incestuous perversion. He claims Jesus created his 3 daughters. Therefore he had nothing to do with their birth. To him they are 3 illegitimate bastards just like Jesus was to Joseph. Which justified his perversions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

Ethang wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego. (It's incest, Nigger).
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2019 8:36:48 PM
ethang5 wrote:
While I'm researching it, A few thoughts about incest.

First, Many of you may not know exactly what incest is, So let's get a formal definition.

Incest is human sexual activity between family members or close relatives. This typically includes sexual activity between people in consanguinity (blood relations), And sometimes those related by affinity (marriage or stepfamily), Adoption, Clan, Or lineage.

Ethang has been obsessed with incest from tbe beginning. But the reasons are clearer now.
Ethang was asked to explain his interest in incest. We now have his answer.

Help us understand why Ethang is obsessed with Krishna. He heard Krishna and a few other Hindu deities were heavily engaging in incest. Now why would Ethang a Christian father of three daughters search for stories of incest in other religions? At first I assumed he was doing the research on incest to attack Hinduism. Then I came across several, Of Ethang's past post where he spoke of his three daughters. It is an unnatural perversion for a father (Ethang) to talk about his daughters and his obsession with incest on a public forum, Just like I found it disturbing that Tradesecret would brag his mother smuggles bibles in China. Smuggling bibles is illegal in China and the penalty is often death and here was Tradesecret oblivious to the danger he was exposing his mother to by speaking so loosely about her illegal activities.
You want dumb Christians we have two right here.

But it is blasphemous for Christians to talk about other Gods because it gives these Gods legitimacy.
Exodus 34:14 For you must not worship any other god, For the LORD, Whose name is Jealous, Is a jealous God.

The black nigger Christian slave Ethang5 is promoting Hinduism, He is obsessing about Krishna and his incestuous stories. Wow!

Ethang wrote: There is one instance with Abraham where he, Out of fear, Listed his wife as his sister. That may be another attempt by the incest God Krishna to waylay Abraham.

Ethang5 wrote: Krishna was the "god" of Ham. The "god" of Sodom and Gomorrah, The "god" of Lot's daughters, The "god" of Seba, And is the "god" of Indians. The same demon. The very one you worship.

The Nigger Ethang5 is confused. Krishna is a mythical Hindu deity who had nothing to do with the bible. It was Noah's curse of Ham that condemned Ham's children (Africans) to slavery.
Krishna never had sex with humans. Krishna was a mythical Hindu deity. But the Bible is full of incest and sexual perversions.

The nigger Ethang has been smuggling bibles for over 15 years which teaches black slavery, Rape, Incest, Genocide, Human sacrifice, Cannibalism and worship of a Jewish corpse Jesus nailed to a wooden cross for his deluded blasphemous lies and lunacy 2000 years ago.

Genesis 6:1 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, And they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, "My Spirit will not contend with[a] humans forever, For they are mortal[b]; their days will be a hundred and twenty years. "

Mary was gang raped by God and the Holy Spirit.
Luke 1:35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God.

There are several clear cases of incest in the Old Testament. Lot, Abraham"s nephew, Begat two sons by his own daughters while in a drunken stupor (Genesis 19:30-35). Moses recorded the sordid act as a matter of history, But there is no sanction of the sin in the sacred text. In fact it is placed in a decidedly negative light. Ruben was intimate with Bilhah, His father"s concubine (Genesis 35:22) " a shameful act that was condemned and penalized (Genesis 49:4). Amnon, One of David"s sons, Committed incest/rape against his half-sister, Tamar (2 Samuel 13:7-14), And, As a consequence, Was murdered later by the order of Absalom, Tamar"s full brother (2 Samuel 13).

Anyone can see why turning Ethang away from stories of incest in mythological Hindu text would have had little effect because the bibles he has been smuggling for over 15 years provides him unlimited access to these incestuous stories.

One might even want to know if his perverted perversions were the reason he studied the bible for 50 years.
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.

So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to Ethang if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions?

Ethang5 wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego.
It is incest!

That suggests your total control over your daughters. Control and an obsession with incest is a dangerous combination. To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justifying his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

How would you translate these contradictory Christian behaviour, Nigger?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

But you did go to jail. Your house was a prison and your cell mates prisoners.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Are you saying incest is not only biblical, It is also customary in Ghana where you live?

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2019 5:48:32 AM
ethang5 wrote:
We have reached the point where you can do some research of your own to confirm the truth of the connections.

The story of the demoniac man with the demon named Legion is called the account of the Gerasene demoniac.

Look up the word, Dig up history of the town the man lived in, Any mention of it before or later in the bible?

How about the connection with Swindon in England? Is there any other notable biblical character from that area? Is there any account from biblical history about this region?

As you begin to check into things like that, You will begin to see connections. For example, Before I checked, I did not know how closely Swindon's name matched the account in the bible of swine being kept on a hill where the demon roamed. Then later I got the connection with the Hindu temple being built there.

It's research. If you take your time, And do thorough research, You will yield fruit.

Also, Check other accounts of demon possession to see how they differ from this account, Or how they are similar.

But be careful! Do not become attracted to demonology. That is a very silly thing to toy with. You may even be surprised that we have demon oppressed people on our board. Demons NEVER mean you any good, I guess one could say, "Nothing good ever comes out of Krishna. "

So we have been looking into the curse on incest from the Christian perspective. Let's take a look at the "god of incest" from the Hindu perspective to see if we will gain any illumination about how to better find his slimey fingerprints in history.

This is just educative. We no longer need fear or fight krishna, Jesus has already overcome the world. Krishna, And all his demon hoards lost the battle the instant King Jesus stepped in. The books were closed with the cross.

Krishna holds no power over the Christian, About the only things he can do these days are as inconsequential as say, Spamming a thread.
---
You gave several examples where you found Lord Krishna in the Bible that resulted in consequential Karma shifts.

Let's visit your findings.
Ethang wrote: So I'm thinking, If Krishna was behind the sin of Ham, And the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah, And the curse on India, His work is probably in the bible too.

Krishna is the demon of Incest, Rape, And homosexuality. So I decided to look for cases of incest in the gospels and I soon found Mark 6, The death of John the Baptist.

Again, The problem was incest. Herod had married his brothers divorced wife. But I think there is more to this story.

Notice that Herodias, Herod's wife, Was not at his birthday bash. But her daughter was. She was dancing for Herod, And her dancing so pleased Herod that he rashly promised the girl anything, Even up to half of his kingdom!

I think it was this teenaged daughter of his brother that Herod wanted. His niece. That is what John the baptist really objected to. Herod was engaging in incest with his niece!

Lot - Younger daughter goaded by elder daughter.

In Noah's case, Krishna took away the promise land from whom it had been promised. He sought to destroy Israel, The country from which Jesus was supposed to come.

In Lots case, Krishna sought to destroy Abraham, From whom descendants was to come Jesus.

In Herod's case, Krishna was taking a shot at Jesus Himself. Remember that Herod was the one who would judge Jesus.

Luke 23 says,

Luk 23:7 - And as soon as he knew that He belonged to Herod"s jurisdiction, He sent Him to Herod, Who was also in Jerusalem at that time.

Luk 23:8 - Now when Herod saw Jesus, He was exceedingly glad; for he had desired for a long time to see Him, Because he had heard many things about Him, And he hoped to see some miracle done by Him.

Why did Herod send Jesus back to Pilate? Jesus was under his jurisdiction, As even Pilate knew.

I think Krishna knew, That because Herod liked John the Baptist, (Mar 6:20 - For Herod feared John, Knowing that he was a just man and an holy, ) had John lived, He would have converted Herod, And if he could get Herod to kill John, His guilt and shame would make it impossible for him later to kill Jesus too, Stopping the plan of God to have Jesus sacrificed for the sins of the world.

This why Herod sent Jesus back. He was still regretful about having killed John. And he knew that Pilate had found no fault in Jesus. Herod hoped, And expected Pilate to find Jesus innocent.

Luk 23:12 - That very day Pilate and Herod became friends with each other, For previously they had been at enmity with each other.

So Herod's incest allowed Krishna to both silence the influence of John, And hamper the plan of Jesus to be sacrificed. But again, Krishna failed.

But it was a close thing, As both Herod and Pilate saw no sin in Jesus. Pilate tried hard to get Jesus released.

Throughout history, The "god" of incest has repeatedly used incest to oppose the plan of God. But when Jesus said on the cross, "It is finished". Krishna and his demons had finally lost. The plan was accomplished.

Today, Krishna is. . .

". . . Having great anger, Because he knows that he has a short time. " Revelation 12. 12

So though he can no longer stop the plan of salvation, He can, Out of spite, Hamper the children of God.

. . . . Spoiled principalities and powers, He made a shew of them openly, Triumphing over them in it. - Col 2:15

Strikes against Lord Krishna and Jesus.

Demon Krishna - 0
King Jesus - 100
---
You are distorting the bible to make Lord Krishna the Christian God. Wow!

But it is blasphemous for Christians to talk about other Gods because it gives these Gods legitimacy.

The black nigger Christian slave Ethang5 is promoting Hinduism, He is obsessing about Lord Krishna and his incestuous stories. Wow!

Ethang wrote: There is one instance with Abraham where he, Out of fear, Listed his wife as his sister. That may be another attempt by the incest God Krishna to waylay Abraham.

Ethang5 wrote: Krishna was the "god" of Ham. The "god" of Sodom and Gomorrah, The "god" of Lot's daughters, The "god" of Seba, And is the "god" of Indians. The same demon. The very one you worship.

One might even want to know if his perverted perversions were the reason he studied the bible for 50 years.

Ethang5 wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego. It is incest!

That suggests your total control over your daughters. Control and an obsession with incest is a dangerous combination. To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justifying his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

How would you translate these contradictory Christian behaviour, Nigger?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Are you saying incest is not only biblical, It is also customary in Ghana where you live?

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2019 9:16:32 PM
ethang5 wrote:

But can Lod Krishna help Africans against Biblical zingers?

Biblical zingers are the best!!! It's a message to Christian and since 80% of Africans like Ethang are Christians. The biblical zingers go to Africa. Lol!!
God made Africans black and ugly. Then he condemned them to slavery and now he sends them plagues after plagues. There is humour in God's actions. Ethang gets it. After all he has been delivering free bibles packed with jokes for over 15 years. Lol!!

Prediction 1
African are Morons

Prediction 2
African are self-loathing Morons.
African Morons are anal.

Another confession from nigger Ethang after he was exposed.
Post #2 Ethical Dilemmas
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342039/
Dr Franklin wrote:
niggas in my buutwhole

Busted nigger

Biblical zingers!
But what about the plagues that have been repeatedly visited upon the African people starting with the Biblical curse that condemned Africans to slavery. The plagues on Egypt an African country. And now the humanitarian crisis in store for Africans. Are they just biblical zingers!

Ethang wrote: Becoming a Christian is certainly not just a mental state. In fact, Becoming a Christian is not even something we do, It is something done to us.

Let us see what God is doing to Africans like Ethang5
80% of Africans are Christians. They are Christians for the same reason you are a Christian. It is something done to you Africans.

The biblical curse of Noah condemned Africans to slavery. Genesis 9. African slaves were owned and traded by Arabs, Romans, Christians and you can still buy African slaves from Libya for $400 each. Slavery is still practiced in Africa.

The nigger confessed his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Now Jesus is creating bastardized children.

How the bible continues to get it right!!! By 2050 the majority of Christians will be living in Africa as Christianity shrinks in other countries"

The biblical curse that condemned Africans to slavery continues. Slavery is still practiced in Africa. African slaves can be bought in Libya for $400 each. But there is a new plague on the African people. Should Africans be celebrating?

Aids could kill 90 million Africans, Says UN

Nearly 90 million Africans could die from Aids by 2025 without huge international investment, The UN said today, But 67 million people in Africa would still probably die of the disease.
The prediction from UNAids was that the African death toll from Aids would continue to rise no matter what was done but that 16 million people could be saved from death and 43 million from HIV infection if $200bn ("104bn). That sum is far more than donor nations have pledged thus far.

The UN agency report, Aids in Africa, Examined three potential scenarios for the continent in the next 20 years, Depending on the international community's contribution to fighting the epidemic. Even in the best case scenario, With donor nations contributing $200bn, UNAids warned the worst effects of the epidemic would still be to come.

More than 25 million Africans have already been infected with HIV, The virus that causes Aids. However, HIV infections could soar to 90 million, More than 10% of Africa's population, If more is not done soon to combat infection. UNAids estimated the number of Aids orphans could grow from the current 11 million to 27 million by 2025.

Such an outcome had enormous security implications, The agency said. "All these kids growing up without any reference point, They are going to be a very easy reserve for any warlord that comes along, " the executive director of UNAids, Peter Piot, Said.

"In today's world, Aids threatens to destabilise certainly Africa, And perhaps eastern Europe, In a big way. That affects the wealthy countries in terms of migration, Decreasing markets and in terms of the fact that maybe troops will be sent [to restore peace] - all types of expensive consequences, " he said.

Researchers determined that even with greatly increased funding and better treatment, The number of Africans who will die from the virus is likely to reach 67 million.

"What we do today will change the future, " the report concludes. "These scenarios demonstrate that, While societies will have to deal with Aids for some time to come, The extent of the epidemic's impact will depend on the responses and investment now. "

"The scenarios are not predictions, They are plausible stories about the future, " Mr Piot said. They "highlight the various choices that are likely to confront African countries in the coming decades, " he said.

The worst scenario, According to the report, "offers a disturbing window on the future death toll across the continent, With the cumulative number of people dying from Aids increasing more than fourfold. . . The number of children orphaned by the epidemic will continue to rise beyond 2025. "

Aids already has a devastating impact on the continent. UNAids has reported that life expectancy in nine countries has dropped to below 40 because of the disease. There are 11 million Aids orphans in Africa, And 6, 500 people are dying from the disease each day. In 2004, 3 million people were newly infected, The agency said.

"If, By 2025, Millions of African people are still becoming infected with HIV each year. . . It will not be because there was no choice, " the report said. "It will be because, Collectively, There was insufficient political will to change behaviour at all levels from the institution, To the community, To the individual and halt the forces driving the Aids epidemic in Africa. "

So what has the nigger Ethang who lives in Ghana African been doing for the last 16 years?

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)

And the shaming continues.
Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

African American babies rapidly becoming a vanishing species
Black women have highest abortion rate than any group
Abortion has been a controversial issue among African American women long the before the 1973 Supreme Court ruling in Roe vs. Wade. Very often, Black women must navigate political barriers, Racism and cultural expectations of motherhood when seeking to end a pregnancy.

The numbers are alarming. African American women are reportedly five times more likely than White women to undergo abortions. This striking difference is sometimes attributed to a suggested higher rate of unintended pregnancies when compared to White women,

The CDC has also reported that during the 1970s roughly 24 percent of all U. S. Abortions were performed on Black women. That figure rose to about 35 percent during the 1980s and '90s and stands at 37 percent today. Last year, A Pew Research survey found that there is not much of an ideological divide between Blacks and Whites when it comes to abortion and although a Black woman is reportedly five times more likely than a White woman to undergo the operation, Black women are more than twice as likely to live in poverty than white women.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2019 1:05:50 PM
Stop being a hater nigger Ethang. God put you in a slum city Accra Ghana. The Lord knows they need free bibles because toilet paper is too expensive for Africans. And they need a low IQ delivery mule to smuggle the bibles. Praise the Lord! . The plagues God is sending to Africa will put them out of their misery. We can only stand and wait. Praise the Lord!

News flash! Ethang is a slumdog slum dweller.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.

Post#37 title 600th Post
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342553/
We have Ethang acknowledging he is the only slumdog slum mutt on DDO.

Harikrish wrote: Nigger Ethang, You are our only slumdog slum mutt on DDO.
Ethang5 replied: OK moron

Slum dwellers love dancing in the streets of Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/u165qa4PMY4

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, A senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K. Anokye has discloses.

Citing a recent research conducted by People"s Dialogue on Human Settlements (PD) Ghana, A non-governmental organisation (NGO), He said: "As many as about 116 are still in their infantile stage, With some already fully developed slums. "

Dr. Anokye was presenting findings on a literature review and research methodology used in a study of three informal settlements in Accra yesterday [Wednesday].

They are Madina Zongo, Agbogloshie and Chorkor.

New slum dog starring Ethang the slum dweller based on a true story.
https://youtu. Be/FaCi94NaRkk

The slum dweller Ethang is reduced to a black shithole or was it the black shithole is a slum dweller. Whatever!

Meet Ethang5 our resident slum dweller.
Why is God sending all the plagues to Africa nigger Ethang?
UN report 100s of millions of Africans to die from AIDS, Starvation, Droughts, Famines, Wars.

You need professional help nigger Ethang. You are more than a black shithole. You live in a shithole country Ghana Africa.

We now have evidence you are a slum dweller. You tried to hide the truth by claiming India is a dirty country when your country Ghana Africa is ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries. Out of the 23 slums in Ghana 11 are in Accra where you live. I was right all along you are a low IQ lying negroid.

If you are so smart why are you stuck in a shithole country like Ghana Africa smuggling bibles for a living? You even confessed you are just a poor African slave and your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. You are our negroid delivery mule. Lol!

Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/
Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

Meet some Africans.
https://youtu. Be/1X2NRNVujhA
https://youtu. Be/2TPFBI2sYik
https://youtu. Be/_KytZItUQQk

Meet African doctors.
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

"There are currently 23 slums in Ghana and 11 slums in Accra " this includes Tema and other major towns in the Greater Accra Region. 6 Major Slums have suffered from forced Evictions; our current focus is Old Fadama. Approximately 100 000 people are currently living in Old Fadama. In 2010 the number was 79 000. The slum is located in the heart of Accra, To the northwest of the city"s central business district. It comprises a mix of residential and commercial self-built structures and 56% of the residents earn their living from informal business activities. 72% of the population of Old Fadama"s current residents originate from one of Ghana"s three northern regions. "

In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.
"In reality, Every house is supposed to have a toilet. But you know our people and how they build their houses " they don't locate any toilets. When nature calls, There is no place, " Bernice Ofei, A resident, Told DW.
"The only option for many is to go to the bush to defecate. Some had to use the neighbors' toilets, " said Nana Abena. The plastic bags of human excrement in communities bother Abena.

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html
Ghana, Which currently has a sanitation coverage of 15 per cent, Is ranked after South Sudan which has a seven per cent coverage, Niger, 11 per cent; Chad, Madagascar and Togo, 12 per cent each and Sierra Leone which has a 13 per cent access to household toilets, The measurement used for the ranking.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2020 9:57:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:

Like how I just made you admit that Christianity was older than Hinduism. Burn.
You are scripturally ignorant nigger Ethang5.
You built a case to prove Lord Krishna is the God of the Bible. So YOU are saying Hinduism is older than Christianity because Christians believe in Lord Krishna.

Your case to prove Lord Krishna is the God of the Bible.
Post#8 the curse of incest
https://www.debate.org...
ethang5 wrote:
So I'm thinking, If Krishna was behind the sin of Ham, And the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah, And the curse on India, His work is probably in the bible too.

Mar 6:17 - For Herod himself had sent forth and laid hold upon John, And bound him in prison for Herodias' sake, His brother Philip's wife: for he had married her.

Mar 6:18 - For John had said unto Herod, It is not lawful for thee to have thy brother's wife.

Mar 6:19 - Therefore Herodias had a quarrel against him, And would have killed him; but she could not:

Mar 6:20 - For Herod feared John, Knowing that he was a just man and an holy, And observed him; and when he heard him, He did many things, And heard him gladly.

Mar 6:21 - And when a convenient day was come, That Herod on his birthday made a supper to his lords, High captains, And chief estates of Galilee;

Mar 6:22 - And when the daughter of the said Herodias came in, And danced, And pleased Herod and them that sat with him, The king said unto the damsel, Ask of me whatsoever thou wilt, And I will give it thee.

Mar 6:23 - And he sware unto her, Whatsoever thou shalt ask of me, I will give it thee, Unto the half of my kingdom.

Mar 6:24 - And she went forth, And said unto her mother, What shall I ask? And she said, The head of John the Baptist.

Mar 6:25 - And she came in straightway with haste unto the king, And asked, Saying, I will that thou give me by and by in a charger the head of John the Baptist.

Mar 6:26 - And the king was exceeding sorry; yet for his oath's sake, And for their sakes which sat with him, He would not reject her.

Mar 6:27 - And immediately the king sent an executioner, And commanded his head to be brought: and he went and beheaded him in the prison,

Mar 6:28 - And brought his head in a charger, And gave it to the damsel: and the damsel gave it to her mother.

Lot - Younger daughter goaded by elderdaughter.

Luke 23 says,

Today, Krishna is. . .

". . . having great anger, Because he knows that he has a short time. " Revelation 12. 12

. . . . Spoiled principalities and powers, He made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it. - Col 2:15

Demon Krishna - 0
King Jesus - 100

Jesus was declared a demon possessed madman in the Bible.
John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him?"

Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, they went out to take custody of Him, saying, "He is out of His mind."

So who did Jesus say was the demon that was in him? It was his father Lord Krishna the demon.

John 14:11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me--or at least believe on account of the works themselves.

Then you contradict yourself.
Ethang5 wrote: There was no "India" in the days of Canaan moron, God cursed Hinduism, The religion of incest, And Hinduism is India.

Then you contradict youself again.
Ethang5 wrote: There was no "India" in the days of Canaan
Ethang5 wrote: The bible does not curse India.

But the bible teaches incest.
Incest in the bible. Jesus and his Father in an incestous relationship.
John 14:11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves.

"There are numerous examples of incest in the Bible. The most commonly thought-of examples are the sons/daughters of Adam and Eve (Genesis 4), Abraham marrying his half-sister Sarah (Genesis 20:12), Lot and his daughters (Genesis 19), Moses" father Amram who married his aunt Jochebed (Exodus 6:20), And David"s son Amnon with his half-sister Tamar (2 Samuel 13). "

Adam was screwing his own rib.
Genesis 2:22 And from the rib that the LORD God had taken from the man, He made a woman and brought her to him.

The God of Abraham is the same God found in Judaism, Islam and Christianity.
But you claim Lord Krishna is the God of Abraham and Noah.

Ethang5 wrote: Krishna was the "god" of Ham. The "god" of Sodom and Gomorrah, The "god" of Lot's daughters, The "god" of Seba.
So Lord Krishna was worshipped in the Bible according to you or you are just another blasphemous liar and a lunatic.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2020 9:15:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Ethang admits Lord Krishna is the God of the bible and offers his thoughts on it.
Ethang5 wrote: I'm thinking, If Krishna was behind the sin of Ham, And the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah, And the curse on India, His work is probably in the bible too.

Ethang5 wrote: Krishna was the "god" of Ham. The "god" of Sodom and Gomorrah, The "god" of Lot's daughters, The "god" of Seba.

If Lord Krishna is the God of Noah, Abraham, Lot, Ham, Seba, As Ethang5 claims and he has studied the bible for over 50 years. Yet he also claims the bible does not curse India. Claiming there was no India in the days of Canaan when Noah cursed Ham and his children who were the first Africans proves Hinduism had nothing to do with the demise of the African people.

Ethang5 wrote: There was no "India" in the days of Canaan moron, God cursed Hinduism, The religion of incest, And Hinduism is India.

But if there was no India in the days of Canaan then there was no Hinduism or Indians for Noah to curse. Hinduism is the religion of India.

But if Lord Krishna is the God of Noah then it is Lord Krishna that saved the world through Noah.

Noah's curse of Ham and his children who were the first Africans had to be personal.
Lord Krishna has just saved the world through Noah. So it was what Ham did to Noah that triggered Noah's curse. It was upto Noah's other sons to deal with Ham and his children the first Africans.
Genesis 9:W24 hen Noah awoke from his wine and found out what his youngest son had done to him, 25 he said,

"Cursed be Canaan!
The lowest of slaves
will he be to his brothers. "
26 He also said,

"Praise be to the Lord, The God of Shem!
May Canaan be the slave of Shem.
27 May God extend Japheth"s[b] territory;
may Japheth live in the tents of Shem,
and may Canaan be the slave of Japheth. "

From African slaves to African shitholes.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=j61X3m50Hn0

Arab slave trade.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=5OdIqeWkhHU

Why European enslaved Africans.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=opUDFaqNgXc

The Atlantic slave trade.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=3NXC4Q_4JVg

Libya Slave trade.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=dV7o31P4q4g

Estimated African slaves shipped during slavery periods by European and Arab countries.
European. 12, 5 million 14. 4%. Slaves that survived 10, 7 million.
Arab. 80 million 85%. Slaves that survived 12 million
Total slaves shipped 92, 5 million slaves that survived 22, 7 million.

Total estimates on white Christian Europeans slave trade before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism.
"The largest slave trade in the history of the world was created by white Christian Europeans. Before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism. A key reason for the high death toll was the tidal wave of war and desolation that the slave trade unleashed into the heart of Africa. Huge numbers of people died being marched to the coasts of Africa from the interior as well as in an endless series of wars produced by the quest for new slaves. Millions more would die in concentration camps at both ends of the sea journey, And significant numbers would die due to the appalling conditions on the slave ships. "

Nigger Ethang5 even apologized to India.
Ethang5 wrote: Sorry India. I don't know what to say. I was sure he said he had "won" something.

You don't have to be a Hindu to believe in Lord Krishna. Lord Krishna is the better God of the Bible. The God of Christianity tried to destroy the world with a flood. Lord Krishna saved the world through Noah. Hare Krishna! Hare Rama!

Hindus don't have a problem with this interpretation.

Ironically Ethang5 confirms God is stuck in India.
Ethang5 wrote: Look out the window of your slum hut mutt. God is stuck in your shithole country.

So Lord Krishna the God of the Bible is back in India. Lol!

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2020 3:26:41 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Ethang admits Lord Krishna is the God of the bible and offers his thoughts on it.
Ethang5 wrote: I'm thinking, If Krishna was behind the sin of Ham, And the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah, And the curse on India, His work is probably in the bible too.

If Lord Krishna is the God of Noah, Abraham, Lot, Ham, Seba, As Ethang5 claims and he has studied the bible for over 50 years. Yet he also claims the bible does not curse India. Claiming there was no India in the days of Canaan when Noah cursed Ham and his children who were the first Africans proves Hinduism had nothing to do with the demise of the African people.

But if there was no India in the days of Canaan then there was no Hinduism or Indians for Noah to curse. Hinduism is the religion of India.

But if Lord Krishna is the God of Noah then it is Lord Krishna that saved the world through Noah.

Noah's curse of Ham and his children who were the first Africans had to be personal.
Lord Krishna has just saved the world through Noah. So it was what Ham did to Noah that triggered Noah's curse. It was upto Noah's other sons to deal with Ham and his children the first Africans.
Genesis 9:W24 hen Noah awoke from his wine and found out what his youngest son had done to him, 25 he said,

"Cursed be Canaan!
The lowest of slaves
will he be to his brothers. "
26 He also said,

"Praise be to the Lord, The God of Shem!
May Canaan be the slave of Shem.
27 May God extend Japheth"s[b] territory;
may Japheth live in the tents of Shem,
and may Canaan be the slave of Japheth. "

From African slaves to African shitholes.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=j61X3m50Hn0

Arab slave trade.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=5OdIqeWkhHU

Why European enslaved Africans.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=opUDFaqNgXc

The Atlantic slave trade.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=3NXC4Q_4JVg

Libya Slave trade.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=dV7o31P4q4g

Estimated African slaves shipped during slavery periods by European and Arab countries.
European. 12, 5 million 14. 4%. Slaves that survived 10, 7 million.
Arab. 80 million 85%. Slaves that survived 12 million
Total slaves shipped 92, 5 million slaves that survived 22, 7 million.

Total estimates on white Christian Europeans slave trade before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism.
"The largest slave trade in the history of the world was created by white Christian Europeans. Before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism. A key reason for the high death toll was the tidal wave of war and desolation that the slave trade unleashed into the heart of Africa. Huge numbers of people died being marched to the coasts of Africa from the interior as well as in an endless series of wars produced by the quest for new slaves. Millions more would die in concentration camps at both ends of the sea journey, And significant numbers would die due to the appalling conditions on the slave ships. "

Nigger Ethang5 even apologized to India.
Ethang5 wrote: Sorry India. I don't know what to say. I was sure he said he had "won" something.

You don't have to be a Hindu to believe in Lord Krishna. Lord Krishna is the better God of the Bible. The God of Christianity tried to destroy the world with a flood. Lord Krishna saved the world through Noah. Hare Krishna! Hare Rama!

Ironically Ethang5 confirms God is stuck in India.
Ethang5 wrote: Look out the window of your slum hut mutt. God is stuck in your shithole country.

So Lord Krishna the God of the Bible is back in India. Lol!

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.