Total Posts:96|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Lynching Lies

ethang5
Posts: 20,772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2019 11:38:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
11 arrested in Jharkhand lynching case

A 24-year-old man was thrashed by a mob in the district for alleged theft and is seen in a purported video being forced to chant "Jai Shri Ram" and "Jai Hanuman".

(Jai Shri Ram means "Hail Lord Rama", And Hanuman is a monkey-god who helps Rama defeat Ravana and reconnect with Sita, As told in the Ramayana. )

Two police personnel were suspended in connection with the incident.

Peoples Democratic Party chief Mehbooba Mufti said Ansari was lynched to death in BJP-ruled Jharkhand.
"A Hindu mob thrashed him ruthlessly because he refused to chant 'Jai Sri Ram'.

All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (AIMIM) chief Asaduddin Owaisi said such incidents now followed a familiar pattern.
"This is the pattern with almost all lynchings. First, A Muslim is
murdered by cow lovers. Then the most ridiculous excuses begin: a 'suspicion' of beef possession, Theft, Smuggling & love jihad. So much for 'sabka vishwas' when we can be killed over mere 'suspicions', " he said in a tweet.

The incident also found mention in the Rajya Sabha, When senior Congress leader Ghulam Nabi Azad said Jharkhand had become a "lynching factory".
"Dalits and Muslims are being killed there every week.

These are the peaceful and spiritual Hindus? These are the Hindus who hold all life sacred? The Indian moron on DDO says Hinduism is peaceful, But reality says the opposite.

And the idiots had video circulating of the murder, And police officers involved.

This, Gentle Reader, Is the stinking, Pus filled, Disease of Hinduism. This isn't isolated. It isn't a one time thing. This is Hinduism. Violent, Intolerant, Untrue and callous.

The same moron who supports cow vigilante lynchings, Is the one telling us he's on his 3rd stage of enlightenment as he spams the board.

DDO needs an immigration policy.
Anonymous
7/16/2019 11:49:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
poor little Hari
Harikrish
Posts: 34,285
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2019 4:53:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Dr. Franklin wrote:
poor little Hari

Your bible lessons were all Plagiarized from Matthew Henry's Commentary

You even confessed your Bible lessons were plagiarized from Matthew Henry's Commentary.

You wrote: We have hired Henry to do the commentary.

But Henry died June 1714.

You are a liar and a lunatic. Busted!
Anonymous
7/16/2019 10:15:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
We hired his grandson
Harikrish
Posts: 34,285
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2019 9:57:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Dr. Franklin wrote:
We hired his grandson
Henry's grandson would be over 200 years old. Busted again liar and lunatic.

You called the plagiarized works Dr. Franklin Biblical School lessons.
You even confessed your Bible lessons were plagiarized from Matthew Henry's Commentary.

You wrote: We have hired Henry to do the commentary.

But Henry died June 1714.

You are a liar and a lunatic. Busted!
Anonymous
7/18/2019 12:34:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish,

Henrys grandson is till alive
Harikrish
Posts: 34,285
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2019 2:35:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Dr. Franklin wrote:
Harikrish,

Henrys grandson is till alive

Dr. Franklin wrote:
We hired his grandson
Henry's grandson would be over 200 years old. Busted again liar and lunatic.

You called the plagiarized works Dr. Franklin Biblical School lessons.
You even confessed your Bible lessons were plagiarized from Matthew Henry's Commentary.

You wrote: We have hired Henry to do the commentary.

But Henry died June 1714.

You are a liar and a lunatic. Busted!
ethang5
Posts: 20,772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2019 5:09:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Henry's grandson would be over 200 years old.

Maybe Henry's like you. Reincarnated 3 times in the same body. How old are you now moron? 365 years? Lol.

The irony of a busted and shamed liar calling someone else a liar.

What a moron.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,285
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2019 6:09:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
Henry's grandson would be over 200 years old.

Maybe Henry's like you. Reincarnated 3 times in the same body. How old are you now moron? 365 years? Lol.

Low IQ nigger Ethang5, Stick to smuggling stuff.
It is hilarious to watch nigger Ethang repeatedly deny he is a black negroid. Surely he sees his black nigger face in the mirror everyday. Lol. How about if he reads his confessions daily, Lol?

Nigger Ethang, You already confessed. Not once but over a period of several years on DDO. Now you want to litigate your confession.
(Nigger brags he was banned from more than a hundred forums. I exposed both his lies and the nigger behind his mask. Burn nigger burn. Lol! )

The nigger Ethang works and lives in Ghana Africa. He confessed he is African and posted dozens of disparaging comments about his country, People and culture. The only life the nigger knows is life in Ghana Africa.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: God's curses do not fail. Less than 30% of Africans ever saw slavery.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Ethang is African and confessed to it. But he is now trying to deny he is just a poor African slave.

Ethang asked Ipsofactoid: <<Sure, Enjoy. What part of the world are you? >>

Ipsofactoid replied: Chicago. How 'bout you?

Ethang wrote: Philadelphia, But for many years I lived in Ghana, West Africa and still go there often.

But that is a total lie because Ethang lives and works in Ghana Africa. He does not have a Philadelphia home address or phone number because he could not produce one to DDO to register for debating. He only had his Ghana home address and phone number which DDO rejected. If he lived in Philadelphia he would have given them his Philadelphia home address and phone number. But by his own admission he couldnt because he never lived in Philadelphia his home was Ghana Africa.

Read his confessions.
The biblical God is immoral #81
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/38636/3/

popculturepooka wrote: Want to formally debate me plon whether the canaanite massacre was a genocide or not (it was)? Or whether God had morally sufficient reasons for ordering genocide (there can't be any)?

Ethang5 responds: Not really. Beating you won't be anything to write home about.
But anyway, I live in Ghana and I cannot get my phone number verified because Ghana isn't on the list of countries provided. I've written the mods but got no reply so I can't debate you on the formal stage anyway.

Problem of evil/suffering #7
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/37347/1/

Illegalcombatant wrote :FYI: You have zero debates. I look forward to seeing your first debate. . .
Ethang replied: I have no debates because one must verify his address and the country in which I currently live is not in the list of countries provided. I have written the mod but as yet have not received a reply.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,050
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2019 8:35:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Henry's grandson would be over 200 years old.

Maybe Henry's like you. Reincarnated 3 times in the same body. How old are you now moron? 365 years? Lol.

Nigger Ethang, You already confessed. Not once but over a period of several years on DDO. Now you want to litigate your confession.
(Nigger brags he was banned from more than a hundred forums. I exposed both his lies and the nigger behind his mask. Burn nigger burn. Lol! )

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: God's curses do not fail. Less than 30% of Africans ever saw slavery.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Ethang is African and confessed to it. But he is now trying to deny he is just a poor African slave.

Ethang asked Ipsofactoid: <<Sure, Enjoy. What part of the world are you? >>

Ipsofactoid replied: Chicago. How 'bout you?

Ethang wrote: Philadelphia, But for many years I lived in Ghana, West Africa and still go there often.

But that is a total lie because Ethang lives and works in Ghana Africa. He does not have a Philadelphia home address or phone number because he could not produce one to DDO to register for debating. He only had his Ghana home address and phone number which DDO rejected. If he lived in Philadelphia he would have given them his Philadelphia home address and phone number. But by his own admission he couldnt because he never lived in Philadelphia his home was Ghana Africa.

Read his confessions.
The biblical God is immoral #81
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/38636/3/

popculturepooka wrote: Want to formally debate me plon whether the canaanite massacre was a genocide or not (it was)? Or whether God had morally sufficient reasons for ordering genocide (there can't be any)?

Ethang5 responds: Not really. Beating you won't be anything to write home about.
But anyway, I live in Ghana and I cannot get my phone number verified because Ghana isn't on the list of countries provided. I've written the mods but got no reply so I can't debate you on the formal stage anyway.

Problem of evil/suffering #7
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/37347/1/

Illegalcombatant wrote :FYI: You have zero debates. I look forward to seeing your first debate. . .
Ethang replied: I have no debates because one must verify his address and the country in which I currently live is not in the list of countries provided. I have written the mod but as yet have not received a reply.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.

Buried alive. The Christians just will not confess they twist the Bible and spam the pubic just like Yahweh teaches through Harikrish and Mathew Henry's commentary. Atonement garbage in. Atonement garbage out. Henry reeks with self-righteous Christianity vomit. Pay attention. Everything Henry writes is false. Note how one false doctrine taints ALL of his thoughts. Babble-on mysteries. That sums up Christian doctrine in a nutshell no matter how man books and commentaries about the Bible are written. ASSUPTIONS. ASSUMPTIONS. ASSUMPTIONS.

Buried alive for calling Harikrish a moron and liar. . . And then denying what they actually wrote.
Anonymous
7/19/2019 10:46:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Anon is a fa ggot
ethang5
Posts: 20,772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2019 6:41:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:

Anon is a fa ggot

No reasoning skills against true facts and valid evidence.

Buried alive for calling Harikrish a moron and liar. . . And then denying what they actually wrote.

How can you call yourself a man of God and lie this way?

Can you show where I confessed to be African?

Can you not see the morons lies?

And I bet you wonder why you have no fruit, Why no one believes you or follows you.

Dr. Franklin is right about you.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,050
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2019 6:55:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:

Anon is a fa ggot

No reasoning skills against true facts and valid evidence.

Buried alive for calling Harikrish a moron and liar. . . And then denying what they actually wrote.

How can you call yourself a man of God and lie this way?

Can you show where I confessed to be African?

Can you not see the morons lies?

And I bet you wonder why you have no fruit, Why no one believes you or follows you.
qu
Dr. Franklin is right about you.
We can all review the source quotes that proves what you wrote. Look at them all burying you alive! Harikrish knows how to use the technology. You don't. He has far more power than you do. You deny it and call Harikrish a liar for repeating your words but not your thoughts.

Christian minister do the same thing with the Bible using the dumb "Sola Scripture" technique without using revelation from God walking in the light to interpret scripture correctly to duplicate the thoughts of God and not just the literal words. Duh!
ethang5
Posts: 20,772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2019 8:01:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:

Anon is a fa ggot

No reasoning skills against true facts and valid evidence.

Buried alive for calling Harikrish a moron and liar. . . And then denying what they actually wrote.

How can you call yourself a man of God and lie this way?

Can you show where I confessed to be African?

Can you not see the morons lies?

And I bet you wonder why you have no fruit, Why no one believes you or follows you.

Dr. Franklin is right about you.

We can all review the source quotes that proves what you wrote.

There are no source quotes you moron.

Look at them all burying you alive! Harikrish knows how to use the technology. You don't.

Hari is an illiterate moron. And these source quotes must be as real as your sea of glass.

He has far more power than you do. You deny it and call Harikrish a liar for repeating your words but not your thoughts.

Untrue. The moron does not repeat my words, He simply lies that they are my words. If you are sure the moron is quoting me, Why can't he cite the quote? Why do you dodge this question?

Christian minister do the same thing with the Bible using the dumb "Sola Scripture"

So what? Christian ministers do not give you or the moron the right to lie.

I have nothing to do with your silly delusion. Christian ministers, Whoever they are, Have nothing to do with your mental illness.

Both you and the moron are liars. Both of you have called each other liars. Neither of you can cite any "confession" of mine of being African.

And the moron has been caught doctoring my supposed "confession", And admitting he can't find it.

Either stop lying, Or stop saying you are a man of god. The two are incomparable.
Anonymous
7/20/2019 1:17:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
faker!
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,050
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2019 4:19:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
It is very easy for Christian ministers to be intellectually dishonest. They first create assumptions about the Cosmic War, Where we came from, Why we are here, And where we are going in the after life. They define the way to supposed happiness and turn believers into slaves to rob. Then they claim the assumptions are the truth from God, When none of them have died and know what the hell they are talking about by personal experience! .

They do not know the doctrine and commandments of God, But they pretend to know, And everyone who is religious believes them because they wear their spiritual sherrif's or cop's badge from man received in the universities of man called a "degree" or especially a "PhD".

THE PERFECT ANALOGY

Two religions cops come up to your emotional door, Spiritually speaking, And spam your privacy, Barge into your mind by kicking down the door, And they flip their cop badges in your face and say, "You better believe what we tell you or you will sufferer in hell forever. I love you so much. I must warn you. Don't be afraid of me. Let us sit down together and discuss the truth. I have a good news message for you. Listen to it".

The person does not have a "badge of authority" from man because the slaves work in real jobs caring for their families to survive with little money. And they believe in the badge of authority of man, And therefore, They believe the "gospel" and give the man 10% of their money to boot.

As the two cops are walking over e bashed down door on the floor, The person asks, "Can you fix my door please. "

They respond, "Oh no. We do spiritual teaching from the pulpit and never do physical work. The menial work is for you slaves. That is your problem to fix, Not ours. Have a great day. Thanks for the donation. See you at church. "

Spammed and scammed by the Christian minister! Why? Because the people trust in their "educational badges" which represent authority from man and not iGod.

Harikrish can spam the "Christian ministers" to teach how persistent they are, But like the little energizer bunny, They will keep beating the drum of the atonement doctrine forever. The only thing that will stop the energizer bunny are the ETs and their Law of One that is based on better assumptions than the current religions that rob the believers and build huge expensive buildings that are unproductive to society. The Law of One does not construct buildings to rob society of its life energy of money.

Christian ministers are spammer scammers. They may even be called by God to teach us the evil. That said, Ask to see their cop badges of authority. Look really close, And you will see their authority is plastic from man and not from God. Matthew Henry is the perfect example.

Rather than Christian cops stating assumptions vs fact vs revelation they use words like "suggests", "supposition", "theory", "opinion" etc. Then they claim the ideas are from God and not man. And if you say the ideas are not from God, Be prepared to be called crazy, Nutcase, Liar, Sinner, Evil, Need to repent, Etc.

Christian ministers are phony self-deluded deceivers. For example, The world disbelieved evolution for hundreds of years because Bible believers supposed God created the physical creation in 6 literal 24 hour days. SOME STILL BELIEVE THE NONSENSE like a small child believing whatever they are told. Therefore, They are spiritual babies. As children, It is fine to believe. But as adults, They need to grow out of the babyish ideas and use the mind God gave them to actually think. No revelation. No thinking. Or mo revelation leads to atheism. Which is far better and knowing the truth than believing in the plastic cop-badges of man's authority of religions.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,050
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2019 4:33:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
EThang5 and Tradesecret and Dr. Franklin, Harikish has a database of all our posts and cuts and pasts the posts in an organized way that he can pile on as much evidence as he wants using advanced technology. Therefore, He can bury you alive because he knows how. He can make Christian ministers look really foolish. That said, Do whatever you want. DDO is a free speech board.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,285
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2019 6:50:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Dr. Franklin wrote:
Anon is a fa ggot

But the nigger buggered you. Lol!
Post #2 Ethical Dilemmas
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342039/
Dr Franklin wrote:
niggas in my buutwhole
Anonymous
7/20/2019 7:53:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Muslim buggered you
Harikrish
Posts: 34,285
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2019 7:57:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Dr. Franklin wrote:
Muslim buggered you

Unnatural sex acts are banned in the Quran.
But the bible is full of rape, Incest and sodomy. You even confessed a nigger buggered you. We know the nigger Ethang is a Christian.

Post #2 Ethical Dilemmas
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342039/
Dr Franklin wrote:
niggas in my buutwhole
Anonymous
7/21/2019 2:51:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Do you have anything better to do than masturbate over my school and claim that ethang is a nigger? !
ethang5
Posts: 20,772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2019 3:58:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:

EThang5 and Tradesecret and Dr. Franklin, Harikish has a database of all our posts and cuts and pasts the posts in an organized way that he can pile on as much evidence as he wants using advanced technology.

The moron admitted that he could not find the post he claims exist. You are a deluded idiot trying to push your delusion. You earlier called hari a bully, A liar, And a fool. Would you like me to cite it?

Therefore, He can bury you alive because he knows how.

You are the only person who thinks this stupidly. No one is buried by lies, Which is all the moron has. You sing his praises now only because you think it allows you to push your whacky ideas.

He can make Christian ministers look really foolish.

By spamming the same thing over and over for 3 years? He makes himself look really foolish, And you are making yourself look even more foolish than your delusion already does.

That said, Do whatever you want. DDO is a free speech board.

Free speech does not include lies, You morally bankrupt liar.

And it shows your deceit that given the awesome right of free speech, You decide to express it through lies.

Well did Jesus call your father the original liar who lies naturally out of his own filthy nature.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,050
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2019 5:51:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
ETHang5, Well did Jesus call your father the original liar who lies naturally out of his own filthy nature.

Yahushau called the Pharisees on the carpet because they had blasphemed the Holy Spirit and were going into hell fire by committing the unforgivable sin in Matt 12:31, And by definition, They were the devil's children.

Christians lack knowledge of what the gospel is. Therefore they twist the words of Yahushua the Messiah just like Harikrisk twists your words. It has gone on for 3 years because the self-righteousness of Christianity is the worst sin on earth from God's view. It would be better not to believe the Bible than corrupt God's thoughts in the name of some religion or theologian. Twisting His Logos Word is the greatest sin. Indeed, Revelation chapter six outlines and defines the Pharisee attitude as man twists the Word of God to be whited graves of dead souls, Spiritually speaking, In seal 5, Which represents a counterfeit white grace, Which is the atonement idea today and in ancient Israel all the way back to Moses as the goats took control. 5=grace. All the number meanings teach the truth of the 7 seals.

It is very important for occult Israel to know God views mortal sin much differently than mortals. Matt 12:31 is the proof. Murder and rape are very bad for mortals, But they do not hurt God and are forgivable because He lives with no frequency outside of the Mortal time matrix controlling good and evil for His gods and goddess to repent and be translated. The goals are not what the goats have assumed to be true. Bad assumptions made in sincerity. Renew the mind walking in the light of God by revelation of valid scripture and the repentance is complete. Bury the past.

We have not committed the unforgivable sin today because Ra (Lucifer) hates it. The Pharisees committed the sin blindly and did not know that the sin offends Lucifer, But Ra (Lucifer) could not blow His cover and tell the Luciferians it did not please anyone in the third heaven. In fact, Hell fire is what Ra (Lucifer) is fighting the Father to remove in the first place.

The game has changed today by redefing Yahushua as someone who misuses the Creator's power, And therefore, Guaranteeing no one commits that sin today like they did anciently. Therefore, The goats can grow up into gods and goddesses in spite of their many evil deeds done in ignorance to love the Creator more than all of the "self-righteous" Christians that have not repented of the evil dragon's false conclusions about the Luciferians, Such as those who think like Matthew Henry. Christians have committed the bigger sin of self-righteousness and twisting the Bible with the "sola scripture" false assumption. . I remember my self-righteous attitudes about sex. Those feelings have been nuked by God. Repentance is complete in Him to know Him by spiritual intimacy.

The sin of self-righteousness is far worse than murder for a supposedly good cause for the purpose of the Creator, From God's perspective and not our perspective as mortals. Same thing with rape. We repent of the mortal sins for the sake of hurting humanity and not God. Murder or rape do not hurt God. Only mortals. Yahweh Elohim is not Santa Claus looking down at us "feeling sorry" for mortals in pain.

No. He expects mortal to fix the mortal problems with the Golden Rule and not Him. The Golden Rule requires mortals to think. He expects us to use our brains and not be children running around the world with a dumb atonement doctrine of man that leads to all the problems on earth for creating a self-righteous attitude that is very evil.

3 years is a long time, But the sin of Christianity and its phony "Great Commission" creates the abomination of desolation both anciently in Israel with animals and with Jesus as a man is worth the teaching lesson. The atonement was created by God to bring attention to the goats what they have being doing wrong by missing the goal of translation. The Christian atonement clarifies the useless "leave coverings" of man vs the valid "animal coverings" of God.

Once the need disappears for flipping the middle finger at Yahweh the Creator and protecting the public from Him, The need to sin mortally, Such as rape or murder, For "religious reasons", Will end. Just never talk about the past. It is over.
ethang5
Posts: 20,772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2019 6:43:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:

ETHang5, Well did Jesus call your father the original liar who lies naturally out of his own filthy nature.

Yahushau called the Pharisees on the carpet because they had blasphemed the Holy Spirit and were going into hell fire by committing the unforgivable sin in Matt 12:31, And by definition, They were the devil's children.

Jesus was talking about you liar.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,050
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2019 7:17:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

ETHang5, Well did Jesus call your father the original liar who lies naturally out of his own filthy nature.

Yahushau called the Pharisees on the carpet because they had blasphemed the Holy Spirit and were going into hell fire by committing the unforgivable sin in Matt 12:31, And by definition, They were the devil's children.

Jesus was talking about you liar.

No. He was not talking about either one of us. Only scribes and Pharisees. That sin is no longer committed today, So no one is the child of the devil today. They are deceived children of God. They are the Great I Am lost in the mortal time Matrix of God to knows good and evil--especially the goats of God who are called and elected to be gods and goddesses by translation.
ethang5
Posts: 20,772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2019 7:38:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

ETHang5, Well did Jesus call your father the original liar who lies naturally out of his own filthy nature.

Yahushau called the Pharisees on the carpet because they had blasphemed the Holy Spirit and were going into hell fire by committing the unforgivable sin in Matt 12:31, And by definition, They were the devil's children.

Jesus was talking about you liar.

No. He was not talking about either one of us. Only scribes and Pharisees.

No. He was talking about anyone who contradicts His words, Who are like whitewashed graves, White outside but full of dead bones. You.

That sin is no longer committed today, So no one is the child of the devil today.

That is exactly what Satan would want us to think. We know better.

They are deceived children of God.

You are not a child of God, And you are certainly deceived.

Sorry, I deleted your silly gibberish.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,285
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2019 3:49:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

ETHang5, Well did Jesus call your father the original liar who lies naturally out of his own filthy nature.

Yahushau called the Pharisees on the carpet because they had blasphemed the Holy Spirit and were going into hell fire by committing the unforgivable sin in Matt 12:31, And by definition, They were the devil's children.

Jesus was talking about you liar.

No. He was not talking about either one of us. Only scribes and Pharisees. That sin is no longer committed today, So no one is the child of the devil today. They are deceived children of God. They are the Great I Am lost in the mortal time Matrix of God to knows good and evil--especially the goats of God who are called and elected to be gods and goddesses by translation.

The Canaanites were cursed in the Bible. Canaanites are the descendants of Canaan the son of Ham. Ham's children were the first Africans.

Genesis 10 gives us the start of Nations.
Only Ham's children were the first Africans.
1. 4. Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
2. Cush (Sudan, Ethiopia)
3. Put (Lybia)
4. Canaan (Land of Canaanites)

As you can see those are African countries. Both the curse and hot sun changed the genetics of Hams descendant. This gave rise to the African race and phenotypes.

How did the Canaanites end up in the (Land of Canaan)?
And Ham divided amongst his sons, And the first portion came forth for Cush towards the east(Sudan, Ethiopia), And to the west of him for Mizraim(Egypt), And to the west of him for Put(Lybia), And to the west of him [and to the west thereof] on the sea for Canaan.
Jubilees 9:1
And Canaan saw the land of Lebanon to the river of Egypt, That it was very good, And he went not into the land of his inheritance to the west (that is to) the sea, And he dwelt in the land of Lebanon, Eastward and westward from the border of Jordan and from the border of the sea. And Ham, His father, And Cush and Mizraim his brothers said unto him: 'Thou hast settled in a land which is not thine, And which did not fall to us by lot: do not do so; for if thou dost do so, Thou and thy sons will fall in the land and (be) accursed through sedition; for by sedition ye have settled, And by sedition will thy children fall, And thou shalt be rooted out for ever. Dwell not in the dwelling of Shem; for to Shem and to his sons did it come by their lot. Cursed art thou, And cursed shalt thou be beyond all the sons of Noah, By the curse by which we bound ourselves by an oath in the presence of the holy judge, And in the presence of Noah our father. ' But he did not hearken unto them, And dwelt in the land of Lebanon from Hamath to the entering of Egypt, He and his sons until this day. And for this reason that land is named Canaan. R32;"Jubilees 10:29-34.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.