Jump to topic:

The Moron Hari Caught Lying Again!

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2019 9:07:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The spamming moron liar has been caught again. Read on.

At 2016, Harikrish wrote:
At 2016, Janesix wrote:

I want to learn more about Hinduism. Where is a good place to start?

If you are interested in the Vedas and the Vedantist scholarship based on the Vedantic tradition and wish to be a Harikrish of sorts. I could make some suggestions.

If you have been influenced by my scholarship and example, I will be more motivated to respond.

(lol! )

We have a Dattaswami on DDO. You can read some of our exchanges to familiarize yourself with the two different schools of thought.

Dataswami and Harikrish on different stages of enlightenment
http://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/

I am glad to see you are interested in Hinduism.

At March 2016 DanneJeRusse wrote:
At March 2016 Harikrish wrote:

Namaste DattaSwami, Please explain to our members the different stages of enlightenment so they can gauge how far they are from achieving it.

Here are the seven stages of enlightenment. Can you expand on it so our members might discover their potentials and benefit from your experience.

1. Subheccha means desire to do good
2. Vicharana. Means actually doing good.
3. Tanumanasi, Means thinning out egos, Desires.
4. Sattvapatti, Means attainment of high purity.
5. Asamsakti " total detachment from particularity, Externality, Causality, Etc.
6. Padarthabhavana, Or non-material apprehension.
7. Turiya, There is none to behold this radiance. The beholder becomes the radiance itself.

Wow Hari, You're still light years away from achieving No. 1. - DJR

That was how my patience was rewarded and I jumped to stage 4. Sattvapatti, Means attainment of high purity. Hence the most spiritual member on DDO.

Lol! Note the date. The moron claimed to be at the 4th stage of enlightenment in 2016!

Yet, At 2017, Harikrish wrote:
I am on my third stage of enlightenment. Big difference!

And later in 2017, Harikrish wrote:
I am on my second stage of enlightenment. Perhaps there are others more advanced.

Is the idiot moving backwards through the stages? Lol!

The lying moron is caught again.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2019 4:07:05 PM
ethang5 wrote:
The spamming moron liar has been caught again. Read on.

At 2016, Harikrish wrote:
At 2016, Janesix wrote:

I want to learn more about Hinduism. Where is a good place to start?

If you are interested in the Vedas and the Vedantist scholarship based on the Vedantic tradition and wish to be a Harikrish of sorts. I could make some suggestions.

If you have been influenced by my scholarship and example, I will be more motivated to respond.

(lol! )

We have a Dattaswami on DDO. You can read some of our exchanges to familiarize yourself with the two different schools of thought.

Dataswami and Harikrish on different stages of enlightenment
http://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/

I am glad to see you are interested in Hinduism.

At March 2016 DanneJeRusse wrote:
At March 2016 Harikrish wrote:

Namaste DattaSwami, Please explain to our members the different stages of enlightenment so they can gauge how far they are from achieving it.

Here are the seven stages of enlightenment. Can you expand on it so our members might discover their potentials and benefit from your experience.

1. Subheccha means desire to do good
2. Vicharana. Means actually doing good.
3. Tanumanasi, Means thinning out egos, Desires.
4. Sattvapatti, Means attainment of high purity.
5. Asamsakti " total detachment from particularity, Externality, Causality, Etc.
6. Padarthabhavana, Or non-material apprehension.
7. Turiya, There is none to behold this radiance. The beholder becomes the radiance itself.

Wow Hari, You're still light years away from achieving No. 1. - DJR

That was how my patience was rewarded and I jumped to stage 4. Sattvapatti, Means attainment of high purity. Hence the most spiritual member on DDO.

Lol! Note the date. The moron claimed to be at the 4th stage of enlightenment in 2016!

I am on my second stage of enlightenment. Perhaps there are others more advanced.

Actually you prove Harikrish went through several stages of enlightenment just as it was outlined by Dattaswami.
But unfortunately it is also true you have remained a low IQ nigger from the beginning. And stuck as a nigger slave delivery mule for over 15 years in Ghana Africa a shithole country.
It is hilarious to watch nigger Ethang repeatedly deny he is a black negroid. Surely he sees his black nigger face in the mirror everyday. Lol. How about if he reads his confessions daily, Lol?

Nigger Ethang, You already confessed. Not once but over a period of several years on DDO. Now you want to litigate your confession.
(Nigger brags he was banned from more than a hundred forums. I exposed both his lies and the nigger behind his mask. Burn nigger burn. Lol! )

The nigger Ethang works and lives in Ghana Africa. He confessed he is African and posted dozens of disparaging comments about his country, People and culture. The only life the nigger knows is life in Ghana Africa.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: God's curses do not fail. Less than 30% of Africans ever saw slavery.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Ethang is African and confessed to it. But he is now trying to deny he is just a poor African slave.

Ethang asked Ipsofactoid: <<Sure, Enjoy. What part of the world are you? >>

Ipsofactoid replied: Chicago. How 'bout you?

Ethang wrote: Philadelphia, But for many years I lived in Ghana, West Africa and still go there often.

But that is a total lie because Ethang lives and works in Ghana Africa. He does not have a Philadelphia home address or phone number because he could not produce one to DDO.
Anonymous
7/20/2019 4:30:55 PM
Indian
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2019 4:37:42 PM
Dr. Franklin wrote:
Indian

You are a liar and a lunatic.
What would you know about Plagairism?
Plagiarism definition. The practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

Dr. Franklin wrote:
Come all to Dr. Franklin's free Biblical School

Everything you need to know about the Bible and Christianity

All your Bible Lessons are plagiarized from Matthew Henry's Commentary.

Franklin even confessed your Bible lessons were plagiarized from Matthew Henry's Commentary.

Franklin wrote: We have hired Henry to do the commentary.

But Henry died June 1714. Henry was not a Catholic. He was a nonconformist.

Franklin a Catholic plagiarizing non Catholic sources. What a nut job.

You are a liar and a lunatic. Busted!

Comments by Paul Redux on Matthew Henry's Commentary.
"Did you catch the date? Matthew Henry was a pastor in the 18th century. This fact alone should raise up some red flags for those using his commentaries on the Old and New Testament for research papers in a seminary or Bible college classroom setting.

In my NT2 class, I often remind the students that while there might be a plain logic and meaning to Scripture, The (post-)modern reader does not necessarily have immediate access to them. We always have to "mind the gap" between the ancient author and the interpreter of the Bible today, That is, The historical-temporal, Cultural, Lexical, Rhetorical, And experiential gap that a good historian attempts to bridge so the radical edge of the gospel does not get lost on our current generation of Christ followers.
Rev. Matthew Henry was a wonderful English Presbyterian pastor for his time, And certainly his insights on the word of God continue to inspire many pastors in our day and age. However, As a resource for exegetical papers, His commentaries fall short. They are simply uninformed of the many archaeological and textual break-through's which have change the way we view the New Testament world, Let alone, How we interpret the New Testament text. The discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls alone (beginning in 1946) and how the library at Qumran changed the way we describe 2nd Temple Judaism should give us enough pause to consider sources which take this information and apply it towards reading Paul's letters and our New Testament books more precisely in their ancient contexts.
So always check the date for your sources, And know who your commentators are, Before depending on them for your work and preaching. "

Obviously Franklin did not check the date for his sources which go back to the 18th century.
Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader is more current in his biblical research
Anonymous
7/20/2019 4:52:11 PM
Indian big gay
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2019 5:05:44 PM
Dr. Franklin wrote:

Indian big gay

Lol.

The idiot has been caught in yet another lie. And his response is to spam the same old post he's been spamming for 3 years.

What stage are you loser? Tell us again how enlightened you are as you wallow in racist funk like an imbecile.

What a lying moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2019 5:33:29 PM
Dr. Franklin wrote:
Indian big gay

You are lying again. Read your confession. You got buggered by a nigger.

Post #2 Ethical Dilemmas
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342039/
Dr Franklin wrote:
niggas in my buutwhole
Anonymous
7/20/2019 5:34:44 PM
And you hari got buggered by a muslim
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2019 5:41:27 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:

Indian big gay

Lol.

The idiot has been caught in yet another lie. And his response is to spam the same old post he's been spamming for 3 years.
It was Franklin who got buggered by as nigger. Learn to read nigger Ethang.
Post #2 Ethical Dilemmas
https://www.debate.org...
Dr Franklin wrote:
niggas in my buutwhole

You are stuck for life being a low IQ poor African slave.
It is hilarious to watch nigger Ethang repeatedly deny he is a black negroid. Surely he sees his black nigger face in the mirror everyday. Lol. How about if he reads his confessions daily, Lol?

Nigger Ethang, You already confessed. Not once but over a period of several years on DDO. Now you want to litigate your confession.
(Nigger brags he was banned from more than a hundred forums. I exposed both his lies and the nigger behind his mask. Burn nigger burn. Lol! )

The nigger Ethang works and lives in Ghana Africa. He confessed he is African and posted dozens of disparaging comments about his country, People and culture. The only life the nigger knows is life in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: God's curses do not fail. Less than 30% of Africans ever saw slavery.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Ethang is African and confessed to it. But he is now trying to deny he is just a poor African slave.

Ethang wrote: Philadelphia, But for many years I lived in Ghana, West Africa and still go there often.

But that is a total lie because Ethang lives and works in Ghana Africa. He does not have a Philadelphia home address or phone number because he could not produce one to DDO to register for debating. He only had his Ghana home address and phone number which DDO rejected. If he lived in Philadelphia he would have given them his Philadelphia home address and phone number. But by his own admission he couldnt because he never lived in Philadelphia his home was Ghana Africa.

Read his confessions.
The biblical God is immoral #81

popculturepooka wrote: Want to formally debate me plon whether the canaanite massacre was a genocide or not (it was)? Or whether God had morally sufficient reasons for ordering genocide (there can't be any)?

Ethang5 responds: Not really. Beating you won't be anything to write home about.
But anyway, I live in Ghana and I cannot get my phone number verified because Ghana isn't on the list of countries provided. I've written the mods but got no reply so I can't debate you on the formal stage anyway.

Problem of evil/suffering #7

Illegalcombatant wrote :FYI: You have zero debates. I look forward to seeing your first debate...
Ethang replied: I have no debates because one must verify his address and the country in which I currently live is not in the list of countries provided. I have written the mod but as yet have not received a reply.

Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2019 6:18:32 PM
Harikrish wrote:

But that is a total lie because Ethang lives and works in Ghana Africa. He does not have a Philadelphia home address or phone number because he could not produce one to DDO to register for debating. He only had his Ghana home address and phone number which DDO rejected. If he lived in Philadelphia he would have given them his Philadelphia home address and phone number. But by his own admission he couldnt because he never lived in Philadelphia his home was Ghana Africa.

Read his confessions.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/38636/3/

popculturepooka wrote: Want to formally debate me plon whether the canaanite massacre was a genocide or not (it was)? Or whether God had morally sufficient reasons for ordering genocide (there can't be any)?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/37347/1/

Illegalcombatant wrote :FYI: You have zero debates. I look forward to seeing your first debate. . .
Ethang replied: I have no debates because one must verify his address and the country in which I currently live is not in the list of countries provided. I have written the mod but as yet have not received a reply.

Ethang said:

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

6. He is just a poor African. Slav

Buried alive. Foolish children of Christian ministers. Hinduism has truths from Yahweh to the soul-level from the outside-in but not from the spirit-orb level of Yahweh Elohim and Torah from the inside-out. Hindus get lost in their soul feelings unknowingly. But they do transcend the flesh.

Christian ministers keep the spirituality at the flesh-level without the idea of reincarnation, Which is more immature than Hinduism's masters of "enlightened knowledge" which is mortal knowledge applied to human behavior. Simple paradigms of clarity for Hindus. Keep the true knowledge from God. Discard the false ideas.

Hinduism offers deeper spiritual truth than Christianity--it can be applied to mortality like a science. True, Torah truths to Israel offer occult Israel translation that Hinduism does not, But Hinduism is a good bridge to get there. Yahweh know what He is doing with His reincarnated Biblical prophet Harikrish.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2019 6:34:54 PM
Dr. Franklin wrote:
And you hari got buggered by a muslim

The only one buggered was you. We have your confession.
Post #2 Ethical Dilemmas
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342039/
Dr Franklin wrote:
niggas in my buutwhole
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2019 4:22:53 AM
At 2016, The moron wrote:

Actually you prove Harikrish went through several stages of enlightenment just as it was outlined by Dattaswami.

Lol! I proved you lied about going through any stages.

No one goes through stages backwards. And your behavior is the opposite of an enlightened person. Not a single person who has met you thinks you have any good qualities.

You are a moron liar with no followers or friends who thought lying about his stages would make people think he was not a low self-esteem piece of garbage.

And you spam because your low esteem forces you to try to "cover" your lie with spam.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2019 2:33:35 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Buddha went through all the different stages of enlightenment in one lifetime. Harikrish is closely following Buddha's illustrious path.

But there appears to be no escape from your bad Karma. You are a poor nigger slave stuck in Ghana Africa a shithole country working as a delivery mule.

Read his confessions.

Ethang5 responds: Not really. Beating you won't be anything to write home about.
But anyway, I live in Ghana and I cannot get my phone number verified because Ghana isn't on the list of countries provided. I've written the mods but got no reply so I can't debate you on the formal stage anyway.

Illegalcombatant wrote :FYI: You have zero debates. I look forward to seeing your first debate. . .

Ethang said:

7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2019 6:43:52 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Dattaswami contradicted you. And your numerous lies about your "stage" prove you are a lying idiot.

You claimed stage 4 in 2016 and claimed stage 3 in 2017. You didn't keep track of your many lies, And you have been busted again.

Buddha went through all the different stages of enlightenment in one lifetime.

Buddha didn't lie about his stages idiot. And Buddha was not a racist spamming moron.

Harikrish is closely following Buddha's illustrious path.

Lol. Harikrish is a lying clown, As shown by Dattaswami. You have not even attained the 1st stage. You are obviously a self-hating, Racist fool, The opposite of the Buddha.

But there appears to be no escape from your bad Karma.

Yet you are the one running to spam. Liars don't have good karma moron.

You are a. . . .

You are anxious to get back to your spam and away from your lies.

You have been caught lying again, And you want to answer with the same spam you repeatedly posted for years.

Dattaswami shut you down like you were a clueless fool. Yet here you are still lying and spamming, Proving you are a fool.

Now we ran across yet another lie of yours claiming to be at stage 4. Now you're supposed to be "pure". Lol.

And as expected, You have nowhere to go but back to spam. As I told you, Your spam will not protect you from facing your lies.

What stage are you moron?

Enlightened people are not racists. Intelligent people do not spam boards with repeated lies over and over.

You are a moron caught in his lies, Stuck on stupid. And you must sit and take being called a fool because there is nothing else you can do.

Your low IQ makes you capable only to spam. So spam on fool. More of your lies will be found and exposed.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2019 3:58:40 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Read his confessions.

Ethang said:

So you can see because of the many exchanges we had his memory was not always sharp.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2019 3:18:02 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Dattaswami contradicted you. And your numerous lies about your "stage" prove you are a lying idiot.

You claimed stage 4 in 2016 and claimed stage 3 in 2017. You didn't keep track of your many lies, And you have been busted again.

Buddha didn't lie about his stages idiot. And Buddha was not a racist spamming moron.

Lol. Harikrish is a lying clown, As shown by Dattaswami. You have not even attained the 1st stage. You are obviously a self-hating, Racist fool, The opposite of the Buddha.

You are a. . . .

You are anxious to get back to your spam and away from your lies.

You have been caught lying again, And you want to answer with the same spam you repeatedly posted for years.

Dattaswami shut you down like you were a clueless fool. Yet here you are still lying and spamming, Proving you are a fool.

Now we ran across yet another lie of yours claiming to be at stage 4. Now you're supposed to be "pure". Lol.

And as expected, You have nowhere to go but back to spam. As I told you, Your spam will not protect you from facing your lies.

Didn't you say you answered all questions?

Enlightened people are not racists. Intelligent people do not spam boards with repeated lies over and over.

You are a moron caught in his lies, Stuck on stupid. And you must sit and take being called a fool because there is nothing else you can do.

Your low IQ makes you capable only to spam. So spam on fool. More of your lies will be found and exposed.

Only an anal retentive fool like you would think repeated spam is "entertaining". You didn't seem so entertained when Dattaswami punched your clock.

You were caught lying to make your self look better. Do you feel better now liar? Is your spam helping you? How many friends do you have now?

Lol, What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2019 3:57:29 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Meet Ethang our resident negroid slave, Pervert and Christian.
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.

So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to Ethang if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions like rape, Incest and beastility.

Ethang is big on animals too and even compared his incestuous relationship with the animals he tried to breed with.

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

Nigger you are a liar and a lunatic to claim Jesus created your children. Now Christians like you are claiming Jesus is into creating babies. Just like God created Jesus by gang raping Virgin Mary to conceive Jesus an illegitimate Jewish bastard. You are claiming your 3 children are illegitimate bastards because Jesus had a hand in creating them while you like Joseph stood idly by.
Ethang wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego. (It's incest, Nigger).

Now we have the connection between Ethang's confession and slavery and his 3 illegitimate bastard children.

Ethang said:

The connection: Ethang is not proud to be African because he is just a poor African slave. OK we get it! Now we get why Ethang is obsessed with incest. He confessed he has 3 illegitimate bastard children his daughters. Yikes!

Then there is the animals you tried to breed with.

Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs. They generally are not incestous in non-restrictive environments. Human even more so. Do animals also consider offspring?
Ethang5 wrote: I am just a poor Afrcan slave, Remember?

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.

Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave, Remember?
You are both a poor African and a slave.

Ethang5 wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego.
It is incest!

That suggests your total control over your daughters. Control and an obsession with incest is a dangerous combination. To go as far as Hindu incest mythologies to justify his indulgence suggests the nigger Ethang suffers from guilt.

How would you translate these contradictory Christian behaviour, Nigger?

Are you saying incest is not only biblical, It is also customary in Ghana where you live?

Wait Ethang is a Christian too!

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6. Ethang5 wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.
Ethang confesses he is a chattel slave in Africa.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2019 4:01:42 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Actually you prove Harikrish went through several stages of enlightenment. . . .

Lol. Notice the lying moron is careful not to say how many stages. Just "several stages".

I "proved" the moron went through "several stages" py posting his lie. That's Hindu logic for you.

. . Just as it was outlined by Dattaswami.

You are a. . . .

I know you're anxious to get back to your spam and away from your lies, But you will face your stupidity.

You have been caught lying again, And you want to answer with the same spam you have repeatedly posted for years.

Only an anal retentive fool like you would think repeated spam is "entertaining". You didn't seem so entertained when Dattaswami punched your clock.

You were caught lying to make your self look better. Do you feel better now liar? Is your spam helping you? How many friends do you have now?

How many is "several" stages liar? Why can't you answer?

Lol. What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2019 4:03:10 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Actually you prove Harikrish went through several stages of enlightenment. . . .

But there appears to be no escape from your bad Karma, Nigger Ethang.
You are a low IQ nigger slave living in Ghana Africa shithole country and smuggle bibles for a living.

Read his confessions.

Ethang said:

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2019 5:19:50 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Lol. Notice the lying moron is careful not to say how many stages. Just "several stages".

The moron says I "proved" he went through "several stages" just by posting his lie. That's Hindu logic for you.

Dattaswami contradicted you, And your numerous lies about your "stage" prove you are a lying idiot.

You are a. . . .

I know you're anxious to get back to your spam and away from your lies, But you will face your stupidity.

You have been caught lying again, And you want to answer with the same spam you have repeatedly posted for years.

Full convo here - https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342292/

Lol. What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2019 5:12:21 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

The moron says I "proved" he went through "several stages" just by posting his lie. That's Hindu logic for you.

Dattaswami contradicted you, And your numerous lies about your "stage" prove you are a lying idiot.

You are a. . . .

Full convo here - https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342292/

Lol. What a moron.

The nigger Ethang promotes Dattaswami who proves Jesus's resurrection is false.
Wow! The nigger Ethang5 has lost it and is now following Dattaswami.

Y Mohammad told he was prophet. Post#21
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4106/

Dattaswami believes Jesus's resurrection never happened.
Reply: Bhavishya purana"

Dattaswami wrote: When Jesus was crucified based on simple emotional slogans. His death was not justified and therefore He rose and walked out. When the soldier was leaving finally, He pierced the stomach of Jesus with his weapon. Then blood came out. Blood will not come out from dead body. Jesus was alive and He was brought down by His disciples. Then He was kept in the cave. He knew the protection of His life. He walked into India and met the king Salivahana and talked with him. His conversation was recorded in "Bhavishaya Purana" of Vyasa. This scripture speaks about the future. Vyasa wrote this long back.

The verse in scripture is "Esa Putram Cha Mam Viddhi, Kumari Garbha Sambhavam, Mlechcha Dharmasya Vaktaram"', Which means "I am the son of the father of heaven. I was born to unmarried girl. I preached spirituality to Muslims. ' Thus spoke Jesus to Salivahana. He stayed in India till He attained the age of eighty-five years and died in Kashmir. You can find the buried tomb of Jesus there even today. On the tomb it is written "Jesus" in Hebrew language.

Jesus disappeared from home at the age of 16 years. He returned at the age of 30 years. He was crucified in 32nd year. From 16th year He was in Himalayas in the association of several sages. He was a good Sanskrit scholar. He studied all the Hindu philosophy and this is the reason why the Christian and Hindu philosophies are almost similar in concepts.

Krishna told that He is God. Jesus told that He and His Father are one and the same. Krishna told that He would come whenever there is necessity. Jesus told that He would come again. Krishna told that He is the only ultimate goal. Jesus told that one could attain God through Him only. All these are same concepts.

Dattaswami claims Jesus repeated the message from Lord Krishna. Did the Jews know Jesus was a fraud and rejected him as a blasphemous liar for stealing the words of Lord Krishna who came before Jesus?

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2019 4:30:58 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Just as it was outlined by Dattaswami.

And liar about being enlightened.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2019 3:23:23 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Defects in religions. Post#14
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4187/
Dattaswami said: Buddha, Jain are also incarnations of God.

Dattaswami wrote: When Jesus was crucified based on simple emotional slogans. His death was not justified and therefore He rose and walked out. When the soldier was leaving finally, He pierced the stomach of Jesus with his weapon. Then blood came out. Blood will not come out from dead body. Jesus was alive and He was brought down by His disciples. Then He was kept in the cave. He knew the protection of His life. He walked into India and met the king Salivahana and talked with him. His conversation was recorded in "Bhavishaya Purana" of Vyasa. This scripture speaks about the future. Vyasa wrote this long back.

The verse in scripture is "Esa Putram Cha Mam Viddhi, Kumari Garbha Sambhavam, Mlechcha Dharmasya Vaktaram"', Which means "I am the son of the father of heaven. I was born to unmarried girl. I preached spirituality to Muslims. ' Thus spoke Jesus to Salivahana. He stayed in India till He attained the age of eighty-five years and died in Kashmir. You can find the buried tomb of Jesus there even today. On the tomb it is written "Jesus" in Hebrew language.

Jesus disappeared from home at the age of 16 years. He returned at the age of 30 years. He was crucified in 32nd year. From 16th year He was in Himalayas in the association of several sages. He was a good Sanskrit scholar. He studied all the Hindu philosophy and this is the reason why the Christian and Hindu philosophies are almost similar in concepts.

Krishna told that He is God. Jesus told that He and His Father are one and the same. Krishna told that He would come whenever there is necessity. Jesus told that He would come again. Krishna told that He is the only ultimate goal. Jesus told that one could attain God through Him only. All these are same concepts.

Dattaswami claims Jesus repeated the message from Lord Krishna. Did the Jews know Jesus was a fraud and rejected him as a blasphemous liar for stealing the words of Lord Krishna who came before Jesus?

Even the Pope declared the cross was a failure of God.

Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U. S. Tour. "And if at times OUR EFFORTS AND WORKS SEEM TO FAIL AND PRODUCE NO FRUIT, We need to REMEMBER that WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS. . . And His LIFE, Humanly speaking, ENDED IN FAILURE, THE FAILURE OF THE CROSS. "

When you don"t understand something, When desperation hits you then look at the CROSS. THAT IS THE GREAT FAILURE OF GOD, THAT IS THE DESTRUCTION OF GOD, AND IT'S A CHALLENGE TO OUR FAITH.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2019 1:16:50 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Lol. There's nothing in this post about Dattaswami moron. Are you running from your lie?

You claimed stage 4 in 2016 and claimed stage 3 in 2017.

What stage are you liar?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2019 3:45:30 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Lol. There's nothing in this post about Dattaswami moron. Are you running from your lie?

What stage are you liar?
I am in my 4th stage of Enlightenment. Thank you for asking. Its been a while since I checked my Aura scanner.

Why are you struggling to accept Dattaswami is promoting Hinduism which came before Judaism, Islam and Christianity?
As a Hindu we are on the same side. But my biblical scholarship makes me more appealing to Christians.

Dattaswami is promoting Lord Krishna and Hinduism. He believes Jesus borrowed his concepts from Lord Krishna, The resurrection of Jesus never happened. Jesus returned to India the place of his youth and was finally buried in India.
There is nothing to disagree with Dattaswami's presentation of facts.

Defects in religions. Post#14
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4187/
Dattaswami said: Buddha, Jain are also incarnations of God.

Even the Pope declared the cross was a failure of God.

Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U. S. Tour. "And if at times OUR EFFORTS AND WORKS SEEM TO FAIL AND PRODUCE NO FRUIT, We need to REMEMBER that WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS. . . And His LIFE, Humanly speaking, ENDED IN FAILURE, THE FAILURE OF THE CROSS. "

When you don"t understand something, When desperation hits you then look at the CROSS. THAT IS THE GREAT FAILURE OF GOD, THAT IS THE DESTRUCTION OF GOD, AND IT'S A CHALLENGE TO OUR FAITH.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2019 5:04:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

What stage are you liar?

I am in my 4th stage of Enlightenment. Thank you for asking. Its been a while since I checked my Aura scanner.

You. Scanner should have a date. I saw you claim in 2016 to have "jumped" to your 4th stage. Yet, In 2017, You claimed to be at your 3rd stage.

You have been caught lying again. Quick, Talk about Africa or the Pope again! Lol

What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2019 7:47:31 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it?

Read his confessions.

Ethang said:

Now for Ethang's 3 illegitimate children that he kept a secret which Harikrish also exposes along with Ethang's other confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

Cannot argue with that. Ethang looks and smells the part. Lol!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2019 8:17:58 AM
ethang5 wrote:

What stage are you liar?

Your Scanner should have a date. I saw you claim in 2016 to have "jumped" to your 4th stage. Yet, In 2017, You claimed to be at your 3rd stage.

You have been caught lying again. Quick, Talk about Africa or the Pope again! Lol

What a moron.

It's hilarious to watch Ethan deny. . .

I'm not denying anything moron. I'm showing you are a liar. You are trying to run.

You're caught, So you spam.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2019 8:51:22 AM
ethang5 wrote:

I'm not denying anything moron. I'm showing you are a liar. You are trying to run.

How can I be lying when I am quoting your confessions? Nigger Ethang busted again!
Self zingers. Self confession by nigger Ethang returns to smack him in his black ugly face. He confessed he is just a poor African slave, Remember? Then confessed his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it?

Read his confessions.

Ethang said:

Cannot argue with that. Ethang looks and smells the part. Lol!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2019 11:51:31 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

How can I be lying when I am quoting your confessions?

I didn't confess to be on my 4th stage of enlightenment. You did.

And now you are running from telling us when you achieved this 4th stage. I have the citation proving you a liar again. I just want to show you running and dodging a while before I post it.

I've lost count how many times I've caught you lying.

You've "quoted" my "confessions" thousands of times. Has it helped you?

Everyone know you as a lair and no one reads your spam anymore. Go ahead, "quote" it again. Maybe the thousandth and tenth time will do more for you than prove you're a liar trying to hide from his lies.

When did you "jump" to your 4th stage moron? Cat got your lying tongue?

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.