Jump to topic:

What Religion Is The Moron?

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2019 4:41:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The moron, Feeling a little stupid at his anal retentive spam, Tries an excuse. . .

It is hilarious to watch nigger Ethang repeatedly deny he is a black negroid. Surely he sees his black nigger face in the mirror everyday. Lol. How about if he reads his confessions daily, Lol?

Several times a day for 3 years? Can the class say psycho? The spite is eating this moron alive.

The idiot couldn't touch this, But had to pretend he didn't see it.

The moron is angry at his lies being exposed and is in full troll mode.

Dattaswami shutting him down just made him angrier.

Dattaswami believes Jesus's resurrection never happened.

Dattaswami wrote: When Jesus was crucified based on simple emotional slogans. His death was not justified and therefore He rose and walked out.

Oops!

Dattaswami claims Jesus repeated the message from Lord Krishna.

Dattaswami wrote: Both Jesus and Krishna are incarnations of God.

How could one incarnation of God be said to "steal" the words of another incarnation of the same God?

Oops!

And if you say Jesus repeated the message of Krishna, And you call Jesus a liar and a lunatic, Doesn't that make Krishna a liar and a lunatic?

I told you moron, Don't talk, Every time you do, You contradict yourself. Your low IQ is only good for repetitive spam.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

More like Biblical simpleton and spiritual loser according to your own Hindu Dattaswami.

The nigger Ethang promotes Dattaswami. . .

Jesus said whoever is not against me is for me. I promote anyone promoting Jesus Christ.

Dattaswami condemns you. That's why you have to run to other comments you are claiming he made, And have to pretend not to see his comments in the post YOU offered.

Is your spam protecting you moron? Lol.

Dattaswami on Jesus - Nothing and no one can resist the Lord.

The obviously is a lie.

Then why were you silent when your swami said it? I told you that you disagree with your Hindu swami. Thanks for confirming it.

Why are you struggling to accept Dattaswami is promoting Hinduism which came before Judaism, Islam and Christianity?

Struggling how? All I did was post what he said. You're the one dodging and spamming. I don't care what you think he's promoting, Deal with what he said, And how it contradicts what you say.

As a Hindu we are on the same side.

I can't tell. He busted you on every loony thing you've ever said about Jesus. That is why you can't address what he said. You have to run to a different post and pretend you don't see what he said.

But my biblical scholarship makes me more appealing to Christians.

Every christian on DDO has called you a dumb racist moron. Every single one. To whom are you appealing?

Dattaswami is promoting Lord Krishna and Hinduism.

Then what are you promoting? Because he disagrees with you.

Address what he said loser. I don't need you to tell me what he is promoting. We have his words YOU posted.

Its obvious you and Dattaswami are promoting different things. If he's Hindu, Then you're not.

What are you loser? Christians say you aren't Christian, And Hindus reject your loony ideas too. What are you?

Do you even know what you are?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2019 10:15:55 PM
ethang5 wrote:
The moron, Feeling a little stupid at his anal retentive spam, Tries an excuse. . .

It is hilarious to watch nigger Ethang repeatedly deny he is a black negroid. Surely he sees his black nigger face in the mirror everyday. Lol. How about if he reads his confessions daily, Lol?

Several times a day for 3 years? Can the class say psycho? The spite is eating this moron alive.

Dattaswami wrote: When Jesus was crucified based on simple emotional slogans. His death was not justified and therefore He rose and walked out.

Oops!

How could one incarnation of God be said to "steal" the words of another incarnation of the same God?

Oops!

And if you say Jesus repeated the message of Krishna, And you call Jesus a liar and a lunatic, Doesn't that make Krishna a liar and a lunatic?

I told you moron, Don't talk, Every time you do, You contradict yourself. Your low IQ is only good for repetitive spam.

More like Biblical simpleton and spiritual loser according to your own Hindu Dattaswami.

Jesus said whoever is not against me is for me. I promote anyone promoting Jesus Christ.

Dattaswami condemns you. That's why you have to run to other comments you are claiming he made, And have to pretend not to see his comments in the post YOU offered.

The obviously is a lie.

Then why were you silent when your swami said it? I told you that you disagree with your Hindu swami. Thanks for confirming it.

Why are you struggling to accept Dattaswami is promoting Hinduism which came before Judaism, Islam and Christianity?

Struggling how? All I did was post what he said. You're the one dodging and spamming. I don't care what you think he's promoting, Deal with what he said, And how it contradicts what you say.

I can't tell. He busted you on every loony thing you've ever said about Jesus. That is why you can't address what he said. You have to run to a different post and pretend you don't see what he said.

Every christian on DDO has called you a dumb racist moron. Every single one. To whom are you appealing?

Address what he said loser. I don't need you to tell me what he is promoting. We have his words YOU posted.

Its obvious you and Dattaswami are promoting different things. If he's Hindu, Then you're not.

What are you loser? Christians say you aren't Christian, And Hindus reject your loony ideas too. What are you?

I know you are in niggerland. Lol!

As a Hindu we are on the same side. But my biblical scholarship makes me more appealing to Christians.

Dattaswami is promoting Lord Krishna and Hinduism. He believes Jesus borrowed his concepts from Lord Krishna, The resurrection of Jesus never happened. Jesus returned to India the place of his youth and was finally buried in India.
There is nothing to disagree with Dattaswami's presentation of facts.

The nigger Ethang promotes Dattaswami who proves Jesus's resurrection is false.
Wow! The nigger Ethang5 has lost it and is now following Dattaswami.

Defects in religions. Post#14
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4187/
Dattaswami said: Buddha, Jain are also incarnations of God.

Y Mohammad told he was prophet. Post#21
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4106/

Reply: Bhavishya purana"

Dattaswami wrote: When Jesus was crucified based on simple emotional slogans. His death was not justified and therefore He rose and walked out. When the soldier was leaving finally, He pierced the stomach of Jesus with his weapon. Then blood came out. Blood will not come out from dead body. Jesus was alive and He was brought down by His disciples. Then He was kept in the cave. He knew the protection of His life. He walked into India and met the king Salivahana and talked with him. His conversation was recorded in "Bhavishaya Purana" of Vyasa. This scripture speaks about the future. Vyasa wrote this long back.

The verse in scripture is "Esa Putram Cha Mam Viddhi, Kumari Garbha Sambhavam, Mlechcha Dharmasya Vaktaram"', Which means "I am the son of the father of heaven. I was born to unmarried girl. I preached spirituality to Muslims. ' Thus spoke Jesus to Salivahana. He stayed in India till He attained the age of eighty-five years and died in Kashmir. You can find the buried tomb of Jesus there even today. On the tomb it is written "Jesus" in Hebrew language.

Jesus disappeared from home at the age of 16 years. He returned at the age of 30 years. He was crucified in 32nd year. From 16th year He was in Himalayas in the association of several sages. He was a good Sanskrit scholar. He studied all the Hindu philosophy and this is the reason why the Christian and Hindu philosophies are almost similar in concepts.

Krishna told that He is God. Jesus told that He and His Father are one and the same. Krishna told that He would come whenever there is necessity. Jesus told that He would come again. Krishna told that He is the only ultimate goal. Jesus told that one could attain God through Him only. All these are same concepts.

Dattaswami claims Jesus repeated the message from Lord Krishna. Did the Jews know Jesus was a fraud and rejected him as a blasphemous liar for stealing the words of Lord Krishna who came before Jesus?

Even the Pope declared the cross was a failure of God.

Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U. S. Tour. "And if at times OUR EFFORTS AND WORKS SEEM TO FAIL AND PRODUCE NO FRUIT, We need to REMEMBER that WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS. . . And His LIFE, Humanly speaking, ENDED IN FAILURE, THE FAILURE OF THE CROSS. "

When you don"t understand something, When desperation hits you then look at the CROSS. THAT IS THE GREAT FAILURE OF GOD, THAT IS THE DESTRUCTION OF GOD, AND IT'S A CHALLENGE TO OUR FAITH.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2019 10:27:29 PM
Brilliant burn of the moron.

He / she does not know what religion, What sexuality, What colour, Or what nationality he / she is.

A classic case of self denial of someone who has lost their identity.

BURNT - CREMATED - BURIED - to quote a certain politician.

Now sits back and waits for the inevitable spam. But then remembers - Harriet's spam does not impact me anymore because I have not read it for several weeks.

ethang - this is excellent. I win if Harriet spams - because it demonstrates his / her stupidity - guilt and lack of anything.

And I win if he / she stops spamming.

tis a perfect day today.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2019 10:57:04 PM
Tradesecret wrote:

He / she does not know what religion, What sexuality, What colour, Or what nationality he / she is.

Now sits back and waits for the inevitable spam. But then remembers - Harriet's spam does not impact me anymore because I have not read it for several weeks.

ethang - this is excellent. I win if Harriet spams - because it demonstrates his / her stupidity - guilt and lack of anything.

tis a perfect day today.

We have your confession you are a sex deviant. You lied about living in Indian for a while. You were just passing through India on route to Nepal. You are a self confessed Pimp, Pervert and Preacher. The original sin is your problem with sex and pimping your mommy smuggler.

Harikrish wrote: Exposing a sex deviant pastor is not spamming. I always suspected you were a pervert from the smirky look on your face in your avatar.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant. Tradesecret also said: and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.

Harikrish exposes a sex deviant Pastor on DDO name Tradesecret. It is no longer a secret.

Tradesecret wrote:
none of this can mean me - as an individual. LOL! In fact I can only be put into the we if I am Indian. LOL! I have lived in India - but I would not call myself an Indian. Using your logic I could I suppose which is why I was taking the mick out of you - despite the fact that you missed this humour.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. . Implying the group you were with were also sex deviants. You were passing through India on your way to Nepal, So you didn't know any Indian then.

You are a pastor visiting a country which views your religion suspiciously. Your mommy is a bible smuggler. You now confirm you are a sex deviant in a public confession " that is not a funny matter to humour about. It is public now you are a sexually perverted Pastor Tradesecret

I never visited your country as a pastor. In fact when I was there I was an atheist looking for truth. I was on my way to Nepal.
LOL! - you can't even read.
You are lying again.
You start with "I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. "

Now you say you are on your way to Nepal. So you were actually just passing through India with destination Nepal. But you lied when you claimed you lived in India for a while. It is also clear you had a problem with sex before you left for India. It's in your confession.

But that did not stop you from pursuing your sexual deviant perversions and then confessing you have a problem with sex.

You are our first sex deviant pastor going public on DDO.

Tradesecret finally confessed he is a a sex deviant. Wow!
To all Christians Tradesecret confessed he is a sex deviant.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. .

Tradesecret wrote: When I was released from slavery to sin and bondage to Satan, My eyes were opened. Although I willingly am a slave of Jesus, He does not treat me like a slave - but like a son. In fact he has promised me his inheritance. Slaves - such as you - will not receive an inheritance from your master - just death and destruction.

You further confessed you were a slave to sin. So you were aware of your sexual perversions and even went pursuing your sexual perversions in other countries.
Now you are expecting an inheritance from your master for confessing you are a liar and a sexual pervert.
Wow! See how warped and perverted your mind is and the God that would give you an inheritance for confessing you are a liar and pervert. That's Christianity in a nutshell!

We are glad to hear you have overcome some of your sexual perversions. I guess you can call us lucky for having been spared your type of afflictions.
I lived in India and been to Nepal and never looked for or saw any sexual deviants. I was a Hindu then unlike you who was in search of God and deviant sexual partners.

it is possible because you are a sex deviant you became as pastor. That's like the pedophiles who become Catholic priest to prey on children. You just got busted!

TS said: Hari is the Indian - not TS.
So you lied when you said you are Indian. You said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
When pressed you confessed you lied.
You said: Not really. I am not really an Indian. I am too white. I also don't individually have a problem with sex. I think sex is a good thing. It is the Indians who really had a problem with sex.
There are 1. 3 billion Indians. Sex is the least of their problems. Come get your head slapped at the Harikrish Clinic.
So you lied you are Indian. You lied Indians have a sex problem because you did not know Indians or live in India for a while, You were on your way to Nepal. But you confessed you have a problem with sex and the group you were with were sexual deviants. Note you said: we are deviants.

You also pimp your mother and brag about her smuggling Bbles in China putting her in grave danger. The penalty is death for smuggling in China.

Tradesecret wrote: BTW my mother smuggled bibles in her suitcase into China. China at the time did not permit its Christians to have unedited bibles. China, As we all know, Likes to control and determine what its people can think and do. They don't like the Bible because it expects God's people to have a higher loyalty to God than to the State. My mother of whom I am proud, Put her life on the line and her freedom, In order to ensure that people in China could have an uncensored version of the bible in their own language.

You should be embarassed for pimping your mommy smuggler, Showing your scriptural ignorance and calling people names and even lying about Harikrish's sex.
You are the typical Christian PPP. Pimp, Pervert and Preacher.

I now have your confession you are a sex deviant. We have known the other two for a while. Pimp and Preacher.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2019 4:29:23 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

Notice how it knows it's the moron too?

That is why all it can do is spam. It can't address anything in any post made to it.

tis a perfect day today.

And it's stuck in that losing position, With no choice but to lose either by resigning, Or lose by showing its stupidity with moron repeated spam.

The moron is the gift that keeps on giving.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2019 2:57:54 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

Notice how it knows it's the moron too?

That is why all it can do is spam. It can't address anything in any post made to it.

tis a perfect day today.

And it's stuck in that losing position, With no choice but to lose either by resigning, Or lose by showing its stupidity with moron repeated spam.

The moron is the gift that keeps on giving.

The nigger Ethang5 just voted for Harikrish as Champion of Africans.
ethang5 wrote:

You made the thread asking to be African Champion. I agreed you should be.

Have you changed your mind?

Don't you think a black man should be African Champion?

I see no reason you can't be African champ. Your ancestors are from Africa, And you are black.
Harikrish is not black. Indians are not Black. Niggers are black and you are a nigger Ethang5 by your own confession. Your vote will be accepted.

You made this thread asking Harikrish for African Champion.

I support your request to be African Champion.
Because you are a nigger, Your vote will be counted.

Now that I am norminated as Champion for Africans by the nigger Ethang. I hereby declare the Curse of Ham that condemned Africans to slavery a Christian belief supported by the Bible. African slavery was real and carried out for 1, 700 years before it was abolished.
The requirement was to be nominated by the remaining niggers left on DDO. "I declare Harikrish a Champion for Africans if I am so blessed as to receive the support of the few remaining Blacks on DDO. " Ethang a black living in Ghana Africa supported my request to be African Champion. Ethang has confessed many times he is a self loathing African. But I accept his support.

Now all niggers read the confession of an African slave Ethang5.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Ethang is African and confessed to it. But he is now trying to deny he is just a poor African slave.

Ethang asked Ipsofactoid: <<Sure, Enjoy. What part of the world are you? >>

Ipsofactoid replied: Chicago. How 'bout you?

Ethang wrote: Philadelphia, But for many years I lived in Ghana, West Africa and still go there often.

But that is a total lie because Ethang lives and works in Ghana Africa. He does not have a Philadelphia home address or phone number because he could not produce one to DDO to register for debating. He only had his Ghana home address and phone number which DDO rejected. If he lived in Philadelphia he would have given them his Philadelphia home address and phone number. But by his own admission he couldnt because he never lived in Philadelphia his home was Ghana Africa.

Read his confessions.
Title The biblical God is immoral post#81
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/38636/

popculturepooka wrote: Want to formally debate me plon whether the canaanite massacre was a genocide or not (it was)? Or whether God had morally sufficient reasons for ordering genocide (there can't be any)?

Ethang5 responds: Not really. Beating you won't be anything to write home about.
But anyway, I live in Ghana and I cannot get my phone number verified because Ghana isn't on the list of countries provided. I've written the mods but got no reply so I can't debate you on the formal stage anyway.

Title Problem of evil/suffering post#7
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/37347/

Illegalcombatant wrote :FYI: You have zero debates. I look forward to seeing your first debate. . .
Ethang replied: I have no debates because one must verify his address and the country in which I currently live is not in the list of countries provided. I have written the mod but as yet have not received a reply.

Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/
Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

I accept nigger Ethang's support. And to all you self loathing black shitholes like nigger Ethang5, As your Champion I order you to become better slaves because African slavery is Biblical.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2019 3:54:00 PM
You can't address dattaswami shutting you down, You can't address you desperate dream thinking anyone voted for you, You can't address your lies about being enlightened.

But you can spam. Lol

Hey champion African, There are post after you thought I voted for you. Are you afraid to post those? Your spam seems to be stuck on stupid.

And you dodged your religion. What religion are you moron? You aren't Hindu. And you certainly aren't christian. What are you?

Are you ashamed of your religion?

Are you like anon, A follower of yourself?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2019 5:17:01 PM
ethang5 wrote:
You can't address dattaswami shutting you down, You can't address you desperate dream thinking anyone voted for you, You can't address your lies about being enlightened.

But you can spam. Lol

Hey champion African, There are post after you thought I voted for you. Are you afraid to post those? Your spam seems to be stuck on stupid.

And you dodged your religion. What religion are you moron? You aren't Hindu. And you certainly aren't christian. What are you?

Are you ashamed of your religion?

Are you like anon, A follower of yourself?

As a Hindu we are on the same side. But my biblical scholarship makes me more appealing to Christians.

Dattaswami is promoting Lord Krishna and Hinduism. He believes Jesus borrowed his concepts from Lord Krishna, The resurrection of Jesus never happened. Jesus returned to India the place of his youth and was finally buried in India.
There is nothing to disagree with Dattaswami's presentation of facts.

The nigger Ethang promotes Dattaswami who proves Jesus's resurrection is false.
Wow! The nigger Ethang5 has lost it and is now following Dattaswami.

Defects in religions. Post#14
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4187/
Dattaswami said: Buddha, Jain are also incarnations of God.

Y Mohammad told he was prophet. Post#21
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4106/

Reply: Bhavishya purana"

Dattaswami wrote: When Jesus was crucified based on simple emotional slogans. His death was not justified and therefore He rose and walked out. When the soldier was leaving finally, He pierced the stomach of Jesus with his weapon. Then blood came out. Blood will not come out from dead body. Jesus was alive and He was brought down by His disciples. Then He was kept in the cave. He knew the protection of His life. He walked into India and met the king Salivahana and talked with him. His conversation was recorded in "Bhavishaya Purana" of Vyasa. This scripture speaks about the future. Vyasa wrote this long back.

The verse in scripture is "Esa Putram Cha Mam Viddhi, Kumari Garbha Sambhavam, Mlechcha Dharmasya Vaktaram"', Which means "I am the son of the father of heaven. I was born to unmarried girl. I preached spirituality to Muslims. ' Thus spoke Jesus to Salivahana. He stayed in India till He attained the age of eighty-five years and died in Kashmir. You can find the buried tomb of Jesus there even today. On the tomb it is written "Jesus" in Hebrew language.

Jesus disappeared from home at the age of 16 years. He returned at the age of 30 years. He was crucified in 32nd year. From 16th year He was in Himalayas in the association of several sages. He was a good Sanskrit scholar. He studied all the Hindu philosophy and this is the reason why the Christian and Hindu philosophies are almost similar in concepts.

Krishna told that He is God. Jesus told that He and His Father are one and the same. Krishna told that He would come whenever there is necessity. Jesus told that He would come again. Krishna told that He is the only ultimate goal. Jesus told that one could attain God through Him only. All these are same concepts.

Dattaswami claims Jesus repeated the message from Lord Krishna. Did the Jews know Jesus was a fraud and rejected him as a blasphemous liar for stealing the words of Lord Krishna who came before Jesus?

Why do you refuse to accept Jesus was potrayed as a blasphemous liar and lunatic in the Bible.
Starting with the Pope.

Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "

Even the Pope declared the cross was a failure of God.

Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U. S. Tour. "And if at times OUR EFFORTS AND WORKS SEEM TO FAIL AND PRODUCE NO FRUIT, We need to REMEMBER that WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS. . . And His LIFE, Humanly speaking, ENDED IN FAILURE, THE FAILURE OF THE CROSS. "

When you don"t understand something, When desperation hits you then look at the CROSS. THAT IS THE GREAT FAILURE OF GOD, THAT IS THE DESTRUCTION OF GOD, AND IT'S A CHALLENGE TO OUR FAITH.

Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him! "

John 19:23 When they crucified him, The Roman soldiers took his clothes and divided them up four ways, To each soldier a fourth.

Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, They went out to take custody of Him, Saying, "He is out of His mind. "

John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him? "

Jesus was one ugly illegitimate bastard according to scriptures.

Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and rejected by men, A man of sorrows, Acquainted with grief. Like one from whom men hide their faces, He was despised, And we esteemed Him not.

Any wonder Jesus was rejected by the Jews and crucified by the Romans. The two groups wanted to share their contempt.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2019 5:40:26 PM
dattaswami - To recognize such controlling administration in the entire world is recognition of His kingdom. People thought that His kingdom is somewhere in the heaven, Which is above the sky. Jesus said that His kingdom is coming to the earth. It means that the human beings on the earth have started recognizing His kingdom on the earth, Which already exists.

There is no place, Which is not in His kingdom. There is no king except the human incarnation like Jesus. He is the king of kings. Even the Satan is also an employee in His kingdom. This creation is created by Him for His entertainment. Nothing and none can oppose the Lord.

Fake Hindu.

What religion are you moron?
Anonymous
7/30/2019 9:14:07 PM
I wish I discovered this place earlier
Anonymous
7/30/2019 9:44:57 PM
There is so much history here
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2019 9:55:24 PM
Dr. Franklin wrote:
I wish I discovered this place earlier

You must be disappointed most of the niggers left DDO. Ethang5 is the last low IQ nigger left on DDO.

But did you have to confess how you are dealing with your failed life?

Franklin confessed his life is all messed up. He suffers from a crippling depression and a very sore backside. He became a faggot after seeing many failed heterosexual relationships breakup. His own lack of ambition got him dumped. One would suspect he lived in a white trash neighbourhood or African ghetto.

Strong resentment towards women.
Faggot Franklin wrote: Yo they call sexist, Bitch shut yo fuc king face, I have seen the dark side of women and the feminists.

Causes of selective hearing post#8
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342404/
Franklin wrote: I have a crippling depression.

Why Franklin became a faggot and a woman hater and turned to niggers for love?
Link title: Ask Dr. Willows post#7
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342211/

Why Franklin became a faggot and a woman hater? He was a peeping Tom and a pervert watching couples.
Franklin wrote: you see you will NEVER understand until you have seen the dark side

watching my brother's marriage fall apart when his career hit a rocky patch. His wife cheated on him while he was was at home raising their kid and trying to find work. He was also in a bad way at the time physically after his car collided with a moose and left him needing physio.

watching a family friend's marriage implode. As soon as his kids were 18 and off to college his wife started fucki ng a colleague. He's worked 50-60 hour weeks for years now she's taking half of everything.

watching my uncle be the biggest simp of all time and let his awful wife and ungrateful daughters suck the money and life out of him.

a female friend of mine of 12 years utterly disrespecting me by wasting my time and money (for no damn reason) then taking no responsibility and near enough ghosting me for my dissent.

my latest relationship ending because I "have no ambition".

an alarming amount of single women in the area I live having multiple children, Usually to different fathers.

one of my oldest friends being driven so insane by his cheating cunt of a wife that he attacked her in her sleep with a hammer and knife. He's currently half way through an 8 year sentence and is unlikely to see his children again.

Yeah, Women are fucked up.

Franklin is admonished by Harikrish:
You are a faggot. That is why the niggers are in your butthole.
You are rambling incoherently. Take your medication before continuing. And get the two niggers out of your butthole and as@mouth.
Your public confessions about niggers in your private space.

You brought sex into your lessons by getting buggered in your own school by niggers.
Read your confession.

Post #1
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342357/
Franklin wrote: " I got buggered by a nigger but I never gave consent. "
You never gave consent to stop. Any wonder you have a sore backside. Lol!

Your public confessions about niggers in your butt space.
Post #2 Ethical Dilemmas
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342039/
Dr Franklin wrote:
niggas in my buutwhole

Post#10 Dr. Franklin comedy show.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342302/
Franklin wrote: The nigger that climbed up my butthole was drake the rapper

Repentance post#14
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342293/
Dr. Franklin wrote:
The Quran tells people to bugger infidels, Any evidence the nigger was a Christian

It was drake the rapper, I have his confession.
Drake:Yes I buggered Franklin.

You prayed for help and a redskin showed up. Jesus let the buggery continue.
Post #42 What stage is Hindu Hari?
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341829/
Franklin wrote: Wrong again, Jesus the redskin doesn't know anything. TYPICAL.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2019 5:48:42 AM
Dr. Franklin wrote:

I wish I had discovered this place earlier.

Why?

There is also much stupidity here too.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2019 5:54:30 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:

I wish I had discovered this place earlier.

Why?

There is also much stupidity here too.

Like Can blacks be Hindu moron? Does the thread title scare you?

Africans are cursed in the Bible. Africans have Black skin and negroid appearance. Africans cannot be Hindus because they were not born Hindus. They were born Africans because of their Bad Karma.

This is why African phenotypes are unique and only found in Africans. Africans first tried to convert to Christianity. Christianity saw Africans as slaves and Christianity played a major role in African slavery.
Now Africans are trying to convert to Islam. But Arabs owned and traded African slaves for over 1, 700 years.
Africans trying to convert to Hinduism is even harder because Hinduism is not a missionary religion and the concept of conversion does not exist in Hinduism. One has to be born to Hindu parents to be Hindu. With over a billion Hindus in India alone. There is not urgency to seek converts or degrade its stature by accepting black skin negroids of low IQ condemned by other religions to slavery.

Seriously would anyone want a Black for any oher reason than slavery?

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The Black murder rate is nine times that of the White/Hispanic (combined! ) murder rate. It is 36 times as high as the Asian murder rate. Blacks are the majority of AIDS cases and all other STDs, Their STD rates are completely out of proportion to all other groups. Even homosexuals have a hard time keeping up with the Black STD rates. No ordinary healthy human has the sexual habits of the Black race. Whereas every other people on earth developed a family structure, Blacks still roam around aimlessly screwing everyone they meet and never staying to raise the child. Seventy percent of Black children in the USA are illegitimate. In Africa, Women largely do all the work and raise the kids while the men commit crime or sit around chewing leaves or smoking something. Domestic violence among Blacks is atrocious. Rape is endemic. The human race does not act like this; their morals and habits are completely different.

Good things can be said of virtually every group or civilization on earth. This is unsurprising, Given the fact that everyone on earth is descended from the same small tribe that left Africa 100, 000 years ago. East Asians are such decent, Advanced people they are comparable to Whites. Unsurprisingly, They only diverged from the White race 40, 000 years ago. There is only one group nothing good can be said about, There is only one group completely unrelated to the rest of the human race, And that is the Black African. There is enough genetic variation between Blacks and non-Blacks that any objective scientist, Classifying us like they would classify various animal species, Would label us different species. On one side humans, On the other Blacks. There is enough phenotypic, Common sense variation, That again it is an insult to categorize Blacks among the human race. They are nothing like us and they never will be; they are worse in every way. Call them orcs, Or trolls, Devils, Or whatever you like " they are not human.

With so much stacked against you nigger Ethang5. Any wonder you are stuck in Ghana Africa and work as a delivery mule.
I saved your confessions.

Ethang said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

Read Ethang5's confessions.

popculturepooka wrote: Want to formally debate me plon whether the canaanite massacre was a genocide or not (it was)? Or whether God had morally sufficient reasons for ordering genocide (there can't be any)?

Ethang5 responds: Not really. Beating you won't be anything to write home about.
But anyway, I live in Ghana and I cannot get my phone number verified because Ghana isn't on the list of countries provided. I've written the mods but got no reply so I can't debate you on the formal stage anyway.

Illegalcombatant wrote :FYI: You have zero debates. I look forward to seeing your first debate. . .
Ethang replied: I have no debates because one must verify his address and the country in which I currently live is not in the list of countries provided. I have written the mod but as yet have not received a reply.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2019 5:57:31 PM
Like Can blacks be Hindu moron?

No answer?

Does the thread title scare you?

I guess it does. You keep spamming it but never answer it.

What religion are you moron?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2019 10:54:40 PM
ethang5 wrote:

No answer?

Can blacks be Hindu moron? Does the thread title scare you?

Africans are cursed in the Bible. Africans have Black skin and negroid appearance. Africans cannot be Hindus because they were not born Hindus. They were born Africans because of their Bad Karma.

This is why African phenotypes are unique and only found in Africans. Africans first tried to convert to Christianity. Christianity saw Africans as slaves and Christianity played a major role in African slavery.
Now Africans are trying to convert to Islam. But Arabs owned and traded African slaves for over 1, 700 years.
Africans trying to convert to Hinduism is even harder because Hinduism is not a missionary religion and the concept of conversion does not exist in Hinduism. One has to be born to Hindu parents to be Hindu. With over a billion Hindus in India alone. There is not urgency to seek converts or degrade its stature by accepting black skin negroids of low IQ condemned by other religions to slavery.

Seriously would anyone want a Black for any other reason than slavery?

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The Black murder rate is nine times that of the White/Hispanic (combined! ) murder rate. It is 36 times as high as the Asian murder rate. Blacks are the majority of AIDS cases and all other STDs, Their STD rates are completely out of proportion to all other groups. Even homosexuals have a hard time keeping up with the Black STD rates. No ordinary healthy human has the sexual habits of the Black race. Whereas every other people on earth developed a family structure, Blacks still roam around aimlessly screwing everyone they meet and never staying to raise the child. Seventy percent of Black children in the USA are illegitimate. In Africa, Women largely do all the work and raise the kids while the men commit crime or sit around chewing leaves or smoking something. Domestic violence among Blacks is atrocious. Rape is endemic. The human race does not act like this; their morals and habits are completely different.

Good things can be said of virtually every group or civilization on earth. This is unsurprising, Given the fact that everyone on earth is descended from the same small tribe that left Africa 100, 000 years ago. East Asians are such decent, Advanced people they are comparable to Whites. Unsurprisingly, They only diverged from the White race 40, 000 years ago. There is only one group nothing good can be said about, There is only one group completely unrelated to the rest of the human race, And that is the Black African. There is enough genetic variation between Blacks and non-Blacks that any objective scientist, Classifying us like they would classify various animal species, Would label us different species. On one side humans, On the other Blacks. There is enough phenotypic, Common sense variation, That again it is an insult to categorize Blacks among the human race. They are nothing like us and they never will be; they are worse in every way. Call them orcs, Or trolls, Devils, Or whatever you like " they are not human.

With so much stacked against you nigger Ethang5. Any wonder you are stuck in Ghana Africa and work as a delivery mule.

Ethang said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children

Meet some Africans.
https://youtu. Be/1X2NRNVujhA
https://youtu. Be/2TPFBI2sYik
https://youtu. Be/_KytZItUQQk

Meet African doctors.
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2019 5:26:37 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

No answer?

It does scare you. That's why you're spamming. You have no answer.

You said scripture disagrees with Dattaswami. Of course, Dattaswami is Hindu. You also disagree with dattaswami. What are you?

You're a fake Hindu. I doubt you know what you are.

But you aren't any scholar. Or leader. Or even spiritual. You're just a fake. A counterfeit. Your empty spam proves it.

Begone loser.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2019 3:35:14 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Already answered your question several posts ago.

Seriously would anyone want a Black for any other reason than slavery?

Meet some Africans.
https://youtu. Be/1X2NRNVujhA
https://youtu. Be/2TPFBI2sYik
https://youtu. Be/_KytZItUQQk

Meet African doctors.
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2020 3:47:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/29/2019 4:41:42 PM, ethang5 wrote:

Oops!

Oops!

The obviously is a lie.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2020 3:49:28 PM
At 7/29/2019 10:27:29 PM, Tradesecret wrote:

tis a perfect day today.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2020 2:11:15 AM

Oops!

Oops!

The obviously is a lie.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2020 2:17:24 AM

Oops!

Oops!

The obviously is a lie.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2020 3:38:04 AM

Oops!

Oops!

The obviously is a lie.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2020 1:35:30 PM
Harikrish remains the most spiritual member on DDO. He stands alone defending the truth.
The truth must hurt Nigger Ethang because he keeps attacking Harikrish. The truth is the bible condemns all Africans to slavery and the mark of the beast is his very black skin and negroid appearance. Ethang is a self loathing very black very sick unemployed nigger living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. Ouch!

How nigger Ethang sees himself and other blacks both in Africa and out of Africa.
He has confessed repeatedly blacks are self loathing and hate their black skin and negroid appearance. Nigger Ethang comes to DDO daily to make sure we see niggers as he sees them being one very black very sick unemployed nigger himself a slumdog black shithole living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

You will notice nigger Ethang moves all posts of his confession he is a nigger forward so that they will be read and members will understand what is behind his mask is a self loathing very black negroid. He hopes this will make us understand all blacks suffer the same discrimination and reminders that Niggers are black people of African origin.

Note, nigger Ethang apologized to India and its people. He also found Harikrish very white. That only increased his envy and Jealousy for the high achieving Harikrish and very white Indians even though Indians had nothing to do with the demise of the African people or their centuries of slavery or shithole existence. The bible condemned all Africans to slavery and Africans evolved from African Slavery to African Shitholes. Karma is what Karma does.

Nigger Ethang5 is the only slum dweller on DDO.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger definition: black people of African origin.

Sorry to hear you lost your job because of your heart condition. Now you are a very black, Very sick unemployed nigger living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. Lol!

He then tried to pimp his little girls on DART and was banned.
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/3738/god-loves-his-children?

Ethang wrote: Post#4 I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10, 000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.
Please send money see Ethang5's email for details.

Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

So what about Accra Ghana where Ethang lives?

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu.Be...

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.

"There are currently 23 slums in Ghana and 11 slums in Accra " this includes Tema and other major towns in the Greater Accra Region. 6 Major Slums have suffered from forced Evictions; our current focus is Old Fadama. Approximately 100 000 people are currently living in Old Fadama. In 2010 the number was 79 000. The slum is located in the heart of Accra, To the northwest of the city"s central business district. It comprises a mix of residential and commercial self-built structures and 56% of the residents earn their living from informal business activities. 72% of the population of Old Fadama"s current residents originate from one of Ghana"s three northern regions. "

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html
Ghana, Which currently has a sanitation coverage of 15 per cent, Is ranked after South Sudan which has a seven per cent coverage, Niger, 11 per cent; Chad, Madagascar and Togo, 12 per cent each and Sierra Leone which has a 13 per cent access to household toilets, The measurement used for the ranking.

Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!

Housing stats:
According to the Ghana Housing Profile, 60% of all urban households in Ghana occupy single rooms. Only 25% of households own a house. The remainder either rent or live rent-free in a family house. Urban housing is also regarded as very expensive.

About 45% of Accra residents live in some form of slum housing. These areas are overcrowded, Have limited access to piped water and poor sanitation facilities. But this is only part of the picture. Slum housing means more to local residents than the stereotypical depictions of deprivation and poverty.

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, A senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K. Anokye has disclosed.

Citing a recent research conducted by People"s Dialogue on Human Settlements (PD) Ghana, A non-governmental organisation (NGO), He said: "As many as about 116 are still in their infantile stage, With some already fully developed slums. "

So why is nigger Ethang saying India is a dirty country when we know he lives in Accra Ghana Africa which is the biggest slum city in Ghana? 265 slumps identified in Accra alone!

Ethang5 also confessed he is very black. Game over! I
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www.Debate.... Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2020 2:40:40 AM

Oops!

Oops!

The obviously is a lie.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2020 2:26:41 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Harikrish is a proud Indian high achiever and has never disparaged India or Indians.
Harikrish lives in Canada and works in America in the IT field. He has listed all the great achievements of India and defended his people and country whenever attempts were made to disparage India or Indians. Harikrish may not be as closely associated with his motherland nor is he the typical Indian since he has lived most of his lfe in Canada. But he is a proud Indian a Brahmin from the priestly caste and blessed by his good Karma and Canadian wife and grown up two sons. His name should say it all. Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

Ethang5 is your typical African.
Some points to consider when drawing your comparisons.

1. Ethang was born before his mother discovered abortion. So he was born out of ignorance. Very typical of niggers.

2. Ethang claimed his negroid wife was illiterate, his 3 nigger daughters illegitimate bastards and he was the nigger that buggered Franklin. That's a typical negroid family.

3. Ethang lives and works in Africa. He is very black and he follows Christianity a slave religion. That is typical of most Africans.

4. Ethang has been working as a delivery mule and negroid slave for over 22 years. (15 + 7). He smuggles bibles for a living to countries where over 50% of Africans are illiterate. 80% are already Christians and bibles are available free online. Remember he was born out of ignorance like most Africans.
4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

5. Ethang repeatedly admitted he is ashamed to be African. Most Africans are ashamed to be Africans. Very typical self loathing African trait.

6. Ethang is very black but he judges others by how very white they are. He found Harikrish very white. That is typical of very black Africans.

7. Ethang lies and denies he is African even after confessing he is very black.
Niggers are black people of African origins. Lying and denying their African origins is typical of niggers like Ethang.

8. African slaves were owned and traded by Arabs (1,300 years) , Romans, Portuguese and Christians (400 years). The bible condemns Africans to slavery. Ethang even confessed he is a poor African slave. Love of slavery is a typical African nostalgia.

9. Africa is the rape, AIDS, crime, starvation, diseased centre of the world. Africans are a net liability to the world. Ethang is no exception.

10. Ethang is a wasted African life.
Ethang qualifies as a Black Lives Wasted Candidate.
So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 + 7 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding with many generations of animals
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)
Any wonder on DART you confessed you had very little money. You poor African slave!!

Now you confess you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black!! Lol!!

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!i
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

You accept you follow Christianity a slave religion.
Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave.
Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, they don't even believe she's graduated high school.

We know Ethang's socio-economic status is slumdog status.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions about his life in Africa.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
https://www.Graphic.Com.Gh...

You are the most shamed nigger on DDO nigger Ethang.

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www.Ghanaweb.Com...

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity

Trump shithole comments

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America,

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Now add to the list Ethang is a failed jobless sick nigger.

I just got notified Ethang reported he is very sick with heart problems and cannot work anymore He actually said he lost his job.

Here is what Ethang posted:
What happens if God gives you a mission and you fail Him?
I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.
Will God forgave me? What happens to the kids I was supposed to help? Does God care for them?

God does, Which is why you were cursed with health problems and not the children!!

Karma is what Karma does.
Why the Bible condemned and cursed all Africans.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2020 2:38:57 AM

Oops!

Oops!

The obviously is a lie.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2020 3:59:27 AM

Oops!

Oops!

The obviously is a lie.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2020 4:47:48 AM

Oops!

Oops!

The obviously is a lie.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.