Look Ma, No Hurt!

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2019 10:48:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
You are not hurting Harikrish with your attacks. - The moron

You've been spamming the same thing thousands of times for over 3 years to every thread because you're not hurt?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2019 11:36:34 PM
ethang5 wrote:

You've been spamming the same thing thousands of times for over 3 years to every thread because you're not hurt?
You just keep coming back for more. Lol!

You made the thread asking to be African Champion. I agreed you should be.

Have you changed your mind?

Don't you think a black man should be African Champion?

I see no reason you can't be African champ. Your ancestors are from Africa, And you are black.
Harikrish is not black. Indians are not Black. Niggers are black and you are a nigger Ethang5 by your own confession. Your vote will be accepted.

You made this thread asking Harikrish for African Champion.

I support your request to be African Champion.
Because you are a nigger, Your vote will be counted.

Now that I am norminated as Champion for Africans by the nigger Ethang. I hereby declare the Curse of Ham that condemned Africans to slavery a Christian belief supported by the Bible. African slavery was real and carried out for 1, 700 years before it was abolished.
The requirement was to be nominated by the remaining niggers left on DDO. "I declare Harikrish a Champion for Africans if I am so blessed as to receive the support of the few remaining Blacks on DDO. " Ethang a black living in Ghana Africa supported my request to be African Champion. Ethang has confessed many times he is a self loathing African. But I accept his support.

Now all niggers read the confession of an African slave Ethang5.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Ethang is African and confessed to it. But he is now trying to deny he is just a poor African slave.

Ethang asked Ipsofactoid: <<Sure, Enjoy. What part of the world are you? >>

Ipsofactoid replied: Chicago. How 'bout you?

Ethang wrote: Philadelphia, But for many years I lived in Ghana, West Africa and still go there often.

But that is a total lie because Ethang lives and works in Ghana Africa. He does not have a Philadelphia home address or phone number because he could not produce one to DDO to register for debating. He only had his Ghana home address and phone number which DDO rejected. If he lived in Philadelphia he would have given them his Philadelphia home address and phone number. But by his own admission he couldnt because he never lived in Philadelphia his home was Ghana Africa.

Read his confessions.
Title The biblical God is immoral post#81
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/38636/

popculturepooka wrote: Want to formally debate me plon whether the canaanite massacre was a genocide or not (it was)? Or whether God had morally sufficient reasons for ordering genocide (there can't be any)?

Ethang5 responds: Not really. Beating you won't be anything to write home about.
But anyway, I live in Ghana and I cannot get my phone number verified because Ghana isn't on the list of countries provided. I've written the mods but got no reply so I can't debate you on the formal stage anyway.

Title Problem of evil/suffering post#7
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/37347/

Illegalcombatant wrote :FYI: You have zero debates. I look forward to seeing your first debate. . .
Ethang replied: I have no debates because one must verify his address and the country in which I currently live is not in the list of countries provided. I have written the mod but as yet have not received a reply.

Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/
Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

I accept nigger Ethang's support. And to all you self loathing black shitholes like nigger Ethang5, As your Champion I order you to become better slaves because African slavery is Biblical.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2019 5:02:59 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Ashamed of your insane behavior over the past 3 years?

Your "lols" don't fool anyone. You're hurt. That's why you moron spam.

What a fake moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2019 2:59:36 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Your "lols" don't fool anyone. You're hurt. That's why you moron spam.

Those are your confessions nigger Ethang5, remember? You are just a poor African slave, remember?

It is hilarious to watch nigger Ethang repeatedly deny he is a black negroid. Surely he sees his black nigger face in the mirror everyday. Lol. How about if he reads his confessions daily, Lol?

Nigger Ethang, You already confessed. Not once but over a period of several years on DDO. Now you want to litigate your confession.
(Nigger brags he was banned from more than a hundred forums. I exposed both his lies and the nigger behind his mask. Burn nigger burn. Lol! )

The nigger Ethang works and lives in Ghana Africa. He confessed he is African and posted dozens of disparaging comments about his country, People and culture. The only life the nigger knows is life in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: God's curses do not fail. Less than 30% of Africans ever saw slavery.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?
I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because the think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Ethang is African and confessed to it. But he is now trying to deny he is just a poor African slave.

Ethang wrote: Philadelphia, But for many years I lived in Ghana, West Africa and still go there often.

But that is a total lie because Ethang lives and works in Ghana Africa. He does not have a Philadelphia home address or phone number because he could not produce one to DDO to register for debating. He only had his Ghana home address and phone number which DDO rejected. If he lived in Philadelphia he would have given them his Philadelphia home address and phone number. But by his own admission he couldnt because he never lived in Philadelphia his home was Ghana Africa.

Read his confessions.
The biblical God is immoral #81
https://www.debate.org...

popculturepooka wrote: Want to formally debate me plon whether the canaanite massacre was a genocide or not (it was)? Or whether God had morally sufficient reasons for ordering genocide (there can't be any)?

Ethang5 responds: Not really. Beating you won't be anything to write home about.
But anyway, I live in Ghana and I cannot get my phone number verified because Ghana isn't on the list of countries provided. I've written the mods but got no reply so I can't debate you on the formal stage anyway.

Problem of evil/suffering #7

Illegalcombatant wrote :FYI: You have zero debates. I look forward to seeing your first debate...
Ethang replied: I have no debates because one must verify his address and the country in which I currently live is not in the list of countries provided. I have written the mod but as yet have not received a reply.

Ethang said:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

Look at all the variations in your confessions over time.
1. He is not a proud African.
2. He is a lol Of Course I am African
3. He is not proud to be African.
4. He cannot be proud to be African.
5. He is African American.
6. He is just a poor African. Slave
7. He wants to be called nigger. I called him niggar to be polite. He insisted it was nigger.
Cannot argue with that. He looks and smells the part. Lol!!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2019 3:08:06 PM
Ethang5 wrote:
You saw the shame.
Nigger Ethang you have been shamed more than any nigger on DDO. You brought shame on yourself, Your people and African country more than any Nigger.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in.

Read his confessions.

Illegalcombatant wrote :FYI: You have zero debates. I look forward to seeing your first debate. . .

Ethang said:

Meet some Africans.
https://youtu. Be/1X2NRNVujhA
https://youtu. Be/2TPFBI2sYik
https://youtu. Be/_KytZItUQQk

Meet African doctors.
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2019 3:03:33 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2019 6:13:25 PM
ethang5 wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Nigger Ethang you have been shamed more than any nigger on DDO and Debatart. You brought shame on yourself, Your people and African country more than any Nigger.
God made you permanently black and negroid ugly. He put you in Ghana Africa a shithole country to live and work as a poor African slave. You have been a low IQ negroid delivery mule for over 15 years.
Matthew 7:3 Why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, But fail to notice the beam in your own eye?
Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God is not to be mocked. Whatever a man sows, He will reap in return.

Now all niggers read the confession of an African slave Ethang5.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. Before that he was in prison living with prisoners behind electrified fences he calls his house.

Ethang5 wrote: I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because they think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house.

Read his confessions.

Ethang said:

Meet some Africans.

Meet African doctors.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2019 5:14:02 AM

Wow. How stupid would you be if you were hurt?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2019 3:19:18 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Let a nigger speak long enough and the self loathing will eventually spill out.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. Before that he was in prison living with prisoners behind electrified fences he calls his house.

Ethang5 wrote: I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because they think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Read his confessions.

Ethang said:

Meet some Africans.

Meet African doctors.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2019 6:57:31 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

And your self-loathing has been spewing out for more than 3 years!

You aren't hurt right? So what motivates you to spam the same thing to every thread over and over regardless of thread topic?

Happiness? Enlightenment?

Pain and stupidity?

Lol. What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2019 12:27:28 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You aren't hurt right? So what motivates you to spam the same thing to every thread over and over regardless of thread topic?

Pain and stupidity?

Lol. What a moron.

You live in a plague infested country but you cannot get out. Poor nigger Ethang.

Nigger Ethang God made you a black low IQ negroid and put you in a shithole country Ghana Africa. God made you a delivery mule. That is very bad Karma. To add insult to injury God is sending plagues to Africa to put Africans out of their misery. Don't you love God? ! Praise the Lord!

Over the last 40 years nearly 20 African countries (or about 40 percent of Africa south of the Sahara (SSA)) have experienced at least one period of civil war. . . . This state of affairs has created stereotypes of Africa as a doomed continent with inescapable ethnic cleavages and violent tribal conflict.

Aids could kill 90 million Africans, Says UN

Nearly 90 million Africans could die from Aids by 2025 without huge international investment, The UN said today, But 67 million people in Africa would still probably die of the disease.
The prediction from UNAids was that the African death toll from Aids would continue to rise no matter what was done but that 16 million people could be saved from death and 43 million from HIV infection if $200bn ("104bn). That sum is far more than donor nations have pledged thus far.

The UN agency report, Aids in Africa, Examined three potential scenarios for the continent in the next 20 years, Depending on the international community's contribution to fighting the epidemic. Even in the best case scenario, With donor nations contributing $200bn, UNAids warned the worst effects of the epidemic would still be to come.

More than 25 million Africans have already been infected with HIV, The virus that causes Aids. However, HIV infections could soar to 90 million, More than 10% of Africa's population, If more is not done soon to combat infection. UNAids estimated the number of Aids orphans could grow from the current 11 million to 27 million by 2025.

Such an outcome had enormous security implications, The agency said. "All these kids growing up without any reference point, They are going to be a very easy reserve for any warlord that comes along, " the execooiutive director of UNAids, Peter Piot, Said.

"In today's world, Aids threatens to destabilise certainly Africa, And perhaps eastern Europe, In a big way. That affects the wealthy countries in terms of migration, Decreasing markets and in terms of the fact that maybe troops will be sent [to restore peace] - all types of expensive consequences, " he said.

Researchers determined that even with greatly increased funding and better treatment, The number of Africans who will die from the virus is likely to reach 67 million.

"What we do today will change the future, " the report concludes. "These scenarios demonstrate that, While societies will have to deal with Aids for some time to come, The extent of the epidemic's impact will depend on the responses and investment now. "

"The scenarios are not predictions, They are plausible stories about the future, " Mr Piot said. They "highlight the various choices that are likely to confront African countries in the coming decades, " he said.

The worst scenario, According to the report, "offers a disturbing window on the future death toll across the continent, With the cumulative number of people dying from Aids increasing more than fourfold. . . The number of children orphaned by the epidemic will continue to rise beyond 2025. "

Aids already has a devastating impact on the continent. UNAids has reported that life expectancy in nine countries has dropped to below 40 because of the disease. There are 11 million Aids orphans in Africa, And 6, 500 people are dying from the disease each day. In 2004, 3 million people were newly infected, The agency said.

"If, By 2025, Millions of African people are still becoming infected with HIV each year. . . It will not be because there was no choice, " the report said. "It will be because, Collectively, There was insufficient political will to change behaviour at all levels from the institution, To the community, To the individual and halt the forces driving the Aids epidemic in Africa. "

So what has the nigger Ethang who lives in Ghana African been doing for the last 16 years?

And the shaming continues.
Ethang said:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/7/

African American babies rapidly becoming a vanishing species
Black women have highest abortion rate than any group
Abortion has been a controversial issue among African American women long the before the 1973 Supreme Court ruling in Roe vs. Wade. Very often, Black women must navigate political barriers, Racism and cultural expectations of motherhood when seeking to end a pregnancy.

The numbers are alarming. African American women are reportedly five times more likely than White women to undergo abortions. This striking difference is sometimes attributed to a suggested higher rate of unintended pregnancies when compared to White women,

The CDC has also reported that during the 1970s roughly 24 percent of all U. S. Abortions were performed on Black women. That figure rose to about 35 percent during the 1980s and '90s and stands at 37 percent today. Last year, A Pew Research survey found that there is not much of an ideological divide between Blacks and Whites when it comes to abortion and although a Black woman is reportedly five times more likely than a White woman to undergo the operation, Black women are more than twice as likely to live in poverty than white women.

The United Nations is calling for the end of "widespread impunity" for sex attackers in a country where up to three quarters of all women and girls have been raped.

A new report found that children under the age of five were among those sexually attacked last year in Liberia, Where the vast majority of documented rape victims are minors.

UNITED NATIONS - The United Nations says it needs $4. 4 billion by July to prevent famine in Yemen, South Sudan, Somalia and northeastern Nigeria.

"We stand at a critical point in history, " O'Brien told council members. "Now, More than 20 million people across four countries face starvation and famine. Without collective and coordinated global efforts, People will simply starve to death. "

Nothing good ever came out of Africa. Nothing good ever happened to Africans. From African slavery to modern plagues. Why? Why? 80% of Africans are Christians. I rest my case.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2019 2:09:54 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Pain and stupidity?

Lol. What a moron.

You live in a plague infested country but you cannot get out. Poor nigger Ethang.

So you spam?

Do you really believe the pretend stupidity you post?

So you spam the same pretend stupidity to every thread for years because you're not hurting?

Lol. OK moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2019 4:25:59 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Pain and stupidity?

Lol. What a moron.

So you spam?

So you spam the same pretend stupidity to every thread for years because you're not hurting?

Lol. OK moron.

You cannot hurt anyone with your insults. You are a poor African slave and slum dweller, Remember?

New slum dog starring Ethang the slum dweller based on a true story.
https://youtu. Be/FaCi94NaRkk

The slum dweller Ethang is reduced to a black shithole or was it the black shithole is a slum dweller. Whatever!

The slum dweller Ethang is reduced to a black shithole or was it the black shithole is a slum dweller. Whatever!

Meet Ethang5 our resident slum dweller.
Why is God sending all the plagues to Africa nigger Ethang?
UN report 100s of millions of Africans to die from AIDS, Starvation, Droughts, Famines, Wars.

You need professional help nigger Ethang. You are more than a black shithole. You live in a shithole country Ghana Africa.

We now have evidence you are a slum dweller. You tried to hide the truth by claiming India is a dirty country when your country Ghana Africa is ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries. Out of the 23 slums in Ghana 11 are in Accra where you live. I was right all along you are a low IQ lying negroid.

If you are so smart why are you stuck in a shithole country like Ghana Africa smuggling bibles for a living? You even confessed you are just a poor African slave and your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. You are our negroid delivery mule. Lol!

Ethang said:

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

Meet some Africans.

Meet African doctors.

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

"There are currently 23 slums in Ghana and 11 slums in Accra " this includes Tema and other major towns in the Greater Accra Region. 6 Major Slums have suffered from forced Evictions; our current focus is Old Fadama. Approximately 100 000 people are currently living in Old Fadama. In 2010 the number was 79 000. The slum is located in the heart of Accra, To the northwest of the city"s central business district. It comprises a mix of residential and commercial self-built structures and 56% of the residents earn their living from informal business activities. 72% of the population of Old Fadama"s current residents originate from one of Ghana"s three northern regions. "

In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.
"In reality, Every house is supposed to have a toilet. But you know our people and how they build their houses " they don't locate any toilets. When nature calls, There is no place, " Bernice Ofei, A resident, Told DW.
"The only option for many is to go to the bush to defecate. Some had to use the neighbors' toilets, " said Nana Abena. The plastic bags of human excrement in communities bother Abena.

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html
Ghana, Which currently has a sanitation coverage of 15 per cent, Is ranked after South Sudan which has a seven per cent coverage, Niger, 11 per cent; Chad, Madagascar and Togo, 12 per cent each and Sierra Leone which has a 13 per cent access to household toilets, The measurement used for the ranking.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2019 5:39:11 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Pain and stupidity?

Lol. What a moron.

So you spam?

Lol. OK moron.

You cannot hurt anyone with your insults.

So you're wasting your life spending years spamming the same pretend stupidity over and over because you're not hurt?

I don't insult you moron. I tell the truth. And I post your lies. And that hurts you.

I point out that no one one likes you, That you have no friends, That no one respects you. That hurts you. So being a moron, You spam about Africa, Because in your pretend world, You're white and I'm black.

Lol. You're such a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2019 9:15:35 PM
ethang5 wrote:

So you spam?

Lol. OK moron.

You are a slum dweller.

UN report 100s of millions of Africans to die from AIDS, Starvation, Droughts, Famines, Wars.

You need professional help nigger Ethang. You are more than a black shithole. You live in a shithole country Ghana Africa.

We now have evidence you are a slum dweller. You tried to hide the truth by claiming India is a dirty country when your country Ghana Africa is ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries. Out of the 23 slums in Ghana 11 are in Accra where you live. I was right all along you are a low IQ lying negroid.

If you are so smart why are you stuck in a shithole country like Ghana Africa smuggling bibles for a living? You even confessed you are just a poor African slave and your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. You are our negroid delivery mule. Lol!

Ethang said:

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

Meet some Africans.

Meet African doctors.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

"There are currently 23 slums in Ghana and 11 slums in Accra " this includes Tema and other major towns in the Greater Accra Region. 6 Major Slums have suffered from forced Evictions; our current focus is Old Fadama. Approximately 100 000 people are currently living in Old Fadama. In 2010 the number was 79 000. The slum is located in the heart of Accra, To the northwest of the city"s central business district. It comprises a mix of residential and commercial self-built structures and 56% of the residents earn their living from informal business activities. 72% of the population of Old Fadama"s current residents originate from one of Ghana"s three northern regions. "

"In reality, Every house is supposed to have a toilet. But you know our people and how they build their houses " they don't locate any toilets. When nature calls, There is no place, " Bernice Ofei, A resident, Told DW.
"The only option for many is to go to the bush to defecate. Some had to use the neighbors' toilets, " said Nana Abena. The plastic bags of human excrement in communities bother Abena.

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html
Ghana, Which currently has a sanitation coverage of 15 per cent, Is ranked after South Sudan which has a seven per cent coverage, Niger, 11 per cent; Chad, Madagascar and Togo, 12 per cent each and Sierra Leone which has a 13 per cent access to household toilets, The measurement used for the ranking.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2019 4:06:42 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

So you spam? Do you really believe the pretend stupidity you post?

Lol. OK moron.

You are a slum dweller.

So you're wasting your life spending years spamming the same pretend stupidity over and over because you're not hurt?

I don't insult you moron. I tell the truth. And I post your lies. And that hurts you.

I point out that no one one likes you, That you have no friends, That no one respects you. That hurts you. So being a moron, You spam about Africa, Because in your pretend world, You're white and I'm black.

And you'll never connect your pain and shame to your lies.

What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2019 5:13:13 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Stop being a hater nigger Ethang. God put you in a slum city Accra Ghana.

Slum dwellers love dancing in the streets.
https://youtu. Be/u165qa4PMY4

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, A senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K. Anokye has disclosed.

Citing a recent research conducted by People"s Dialogue on Human Settlements (PD) Ghana, A non-governmental organisation (NGO), He said: "As many as about 116 are still in their infantile stage, With some already fully developed slums. "

Dr. Anokye was presenting findings on a literature review and research methodology used in a study of three informal settlements in Accra yesterday [Wednesday].

They are Madina Zongo, Agbogloshie and Chorkor.

Ethang said:

Meet some Africans.

Meet African doctors.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2019 5:32:30 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Which God? The Christian one you say is a lunatic, Or the incestuous bastard Hindu one you call a myth?

You are the only low IQ nigger here living in a shithole country nigger Ethang.

The DDO members taking the poll don't think so moron.

You are an African American from Philly who decided to return to Ghana which was the centre of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade.

Wait, Didn't you say I was born and raised in Ghana and have never known anything else?

Lol. Get your delusion straight moron.

Ghana has right of abode that makes it easier for Africans Seeking to connect with their roots to return to Africa. It's bad enough you are taking a pay cut and accepting a lower standard of living.

Like the moron "knows" where I live, He "knows" my pay.

Most white Americans wouldn't make that trade and would have very little reason to do so. But to African expats who are struggling in Philly are rushing to Ghana. There are some 10, 000 African American expats working and living in Ghana. Busted!

You really need to get your delusions straight moron.

Is it any wonder DDO thinks you're a shithole from a shithole country?

You can't hurt anyone with your attacks.

Then why have you been spending your pathetic life posting the same stupidity over and over for years?

You've even gone to sites I've never been to rant about me. You are more than hurt, You are insane with racist rage.

No sane person behaves as you do. And I love sticking it to you moron. You're so OCD stupid you must keep posting spam so I can keep toasting you.

You aren't hurt. You're wasting your life on lies, Spam, Pretense, And hate because you're happy.

Lol. OK moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2019 3:29:28 AM
ethang5 wrote:

You are an African American from Philly who decided to return to Ghana which was the centre of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade.

Wait, Didn't you say I was born and raised in Ghana and have never known anything else?
Your past posts proves the only life you have ever known is life in Ghana Africa.

Lol. Get your delusion straight moron.

Ghana has right of abode that makes it easier for Africans Seeking to connect with their roots to return to Africa. It's bad enough you are taking a pay cut and accepting a lower standard of living.

Like the moron "knows" where I live, He "knows" my pay.

Most white Americans wouldn't make that trade and would have very little reason to do so. But to African expats who are struggling in Philly are rushing to Ghana. There are some 10, 000 African American expats working and living in Ghana. Busted!
But your past posts proves the only life you have ever known is life in Ghana Africa.
It's in your confessions nigger Ethang.

You really need to get your delusions straight moron.

Is it any wonder DDO thinks you're a shithole from a shithole country?

Trump only called African countries shitholes.

Stop being a hater nigger Ethang. God put you in a slum city Accra Ghana. The Lord knows they need free bibles because toilet paper is too expensive for Africans. And they need a low IQ delivery mule to smuggle the bibles. Praise the Lord! . The plagues God is sending to Africa will put them out of their misery. We can only stand and wait. Praise the Lord!

News flash! Ethang is a slumdog slum dweller.

Slum dwellers love dancing in the streets of Ghana.

https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, A senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K. Anokye has discloses.

Citing a recent research conducted by People"s Dialogue on Human Settlements (PD) Ghana, A non-governmental organisation (NGO), He said: "As many as about 116 are still in their infantile stage, With some already fully developed slums. "

Dr. Anokye was presenting findings on a literature review and research methodology used in a study of three informal settlements in Accra yesterday [Wednesday].

Ethang said:

Meet some Africans.

Meet African doctors.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2019 3:57:11 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

So you spam? Do you really believe the pretend stupidity you post?

You are not hurting Harikrish with your attacks.

Lol. OK moron.

You cannot hurt anyone with your insults. You are a slum dweller.

And you'll never connect your pain and shame to your lies.

And so you spam? You become an idiot because you think I'm in Africa? How stupid are you?

Look around you slummutt. Your country is a slum. Or read the DDO poll where a few honest Indians tell the truth about your shithole country.

And you behave like a slum dweller. You squat everywhere, Like a slum dwelling Indian.

Look ma! No poo!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2019 4:41:57 AM
ethang5 wrote:

From your past posts you proved the only life you have ever known is life in Ghana Africa.

So you were wrong about me being an African American from Philly who decided to return to Ghana? How did you get that wrong? Did you slip on the sea of glass?

You couldn't even produce a Philadelphia address or phone number to the mods because your home is Ghana Africa.

It's in your confession nigger Ethang.

Read his confessions.

News flash! Ethang is a slumdog slum dweller.

Post#37 title 600th Post
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342553/
We have Ethang acknowledging he is the only slumdog slum mutt on DDO.
Harikrish wrote: Nigger Ethang, You are our only slumdog slum mutt on DDO.

Ethang5 replied: OK moron

About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, A senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K. Anokye has discloses.

Ethang said:

Meet some Africans.

Meet African doctors.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2019 5:34:30 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

From your past posts you proved the only life you have ever known is life in Ghana Africa.

So you were wrong about me being an African American from Philly who decided to return to Ghana? How did you get that wrong? Did you slip on the sea of glass?

You couldn't even produce a Philadelphia address or phone number to the mods because your home is Ghana Africa.

You are the one who insisted I came to Ghana from Philadelphia. You said I "confessed" to it. What happened to that "confession"?

Which confession moron? The one you said I made that I was an American from Philly, Or the one you claim I said I was African from Ghana?

Take your time and get your "confessions" straight moron liar.

So first I posted it in a public forum, And then you "exposed" it by posting it in a public forum, And now I'm trying to deny what I posted in a public forum?

Do you even think over the stupidity you spam before you defecate it?

You're hurt Hindu hari. Your scatterbrain lies and your idiotic spam proves it.

Zing!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2019 3:59:04 PM
ethang5 wrote:

You are the only one on DDO who lives in a slum city and smuggles bibles for a living nigger Ethang. You admitted you are a slumdog slum mutt nigger Ethang.

Ethang is African and confessed to it. But he is now trying to deny he is just a poor African slave because Accra happens to be a slum city which makes nigger Ethang a slumdog slum dweller. Busted nigger Ethang.

Read his confessions.

News flash!!! Ethang is a slumdog slum dweller.

Post#37 title 600th Post

About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, A senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K. Anokye has discloses .

If you are so smart why are you stuck in a shithole country like Ghana Africa smuggling bibles for a living? You even confessed you are just a poor African slave and your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. You are our negroid delivery mule. Lol!!

Ethang said:

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

Meet some Africans.

Meet African doctors.

Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu.be...

https://www.graphic.com.gh...

Ethang5's profile. ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in slum city Accra Ghana.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2019 5:06:05 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Are you guessing or do you have a "confession"?

Answer the question moron. Don't run. How did you get this wrong? You claimed you had my " confession".

3 years ago. I said so you idiot.

The one you couldn't cite, Or the one you claim you were guessing about?

You are the only one on DDO who lives in a slum city and smuggles bibles for a living nigger Ethang. You admitted you are a slumdog slum mutt nigger Ethang.

Lol. The moron is so angry he's becoming inchorant.

Ethang is African and confessed to it. But he is now trying to deny he is just a poor African slave because Accra happens to be a slum city which makes nigger Ethang a slumdog slum dweller. Busted nigger Ethang.

Are you sure I'm busted this time? You just said you were guessing before when you claimed to have a "confession" of me saying I was American from philly.

If you're not guessing now, That means you can cite this confession right?

OK liar. Cite it. Lol. Let me remind you of the excuses you've already used for not being able to cite.

My quote is my citation! - The moron - Excuse #1

Why do I have to cite when everyone knows it's in the archive? - The moron - Excuse #2

It'll be hard to find. The moron - Excuse #3

OK. Now go liar. Spamming again will prove you are an empty liar.

Poke!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2019 3:26:07 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Are you guessing or do you have a "confession"?

Answer the question moron. Don't run. How did you get this wrong? You claimed you had my " confession".

3 years ago. I said so you idiot.
So as recent as 3 years ago you didn't have a Philadelphia home address or phone number to give DDO mods to register you. That proves my point the only life you have ever known was life in Ghana Africa.
Your present status remains the same because you are still not registered by the Mods because you have not submitted a valid address change. You are still living in Ghana Africa which as you said before the mods will not accept as a valid address.

Read your confession nigger Ethan.
Post#133 Why believers in God are weird?
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341844/

Read his confessions.

The one you couldn't cite, Or the one you claim you were guessing about?
See above links with citation.

Lol. The moron is so angry he's becoming inchorant.
Learn to spell nigger Ethang.
The only one burning is you nigger Ethang.

Are you sure I'm busted this time? You just said you were guessing before when you claimed to have a "confession" of me saying I was American from philly.
You couldn't even produce a Philadelphia address or phone number to the Mods to register you which proves you were never in Philadelphia. All your confession are about your life in Ghana Africa. Busted nigger Ethang!

Post#37 title 600th Post
If you're not guessing now, That means you can cite this confession right?

I just cited evidence you couldn't even produce a Philadelphia address or phone number to the Mods to register you which proves you were never in Philadelphia. All your confession are about your life in Ghana Africa. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2019 4:10:29 PM
Sorry moron. . .

You're just too stupid to continue with.

You're like an idiot dog that just wants you to keep throwing a stick for him to return.

You no longer have anything to say. Your contradictions have been shown. Your lies have been exposed. And all you do is defecate the same lies and the same moron spam.

You have been banned a third time on Dart for your stupidity. We have no mod here, So your stupidity goes unchecked. I'm going to do what everyone else does with you, Ignore you.

You no doubt will stalk and go berserk on a squatting spree, Your anal attention whoring will force you to.

I have thoroughly enjoyed exposing your pitiful lies and clueless stupidity. But you have become a one pony show. You're now so stupid, Even your entertainment value is zero.

What I particularly enjoyed was that a person you called an inferior subhuman nigger was able to toss you so perfectly. He exposed your lies and you had to run and dodge.

He insulted you at will and shamed you into incoherency. You bragged about him dashing you a pretend title, And stalked him when he put you on ignore. You even went to other sites and obsessed about him when no one there knew him. The person you said was inferior was clearly your superior.

If only you weren't mentally ill, This would have been perfect. But if you weren't mentally ill, You wouldn't have been so insanely stupid.

I can't beat you any worse. Your stupidity is not reason enough to keep beating you after your dead.

Bye moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2019 1:00:29 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Sorry moron. . .

You're just too stupid to continue with.
And you are poor African slave slumdog slum dweller living in slum city Accra Ghana. You make a living as a delivery mule. You have 3 illegitimate black negroid bastard daughters. Your life must be hard to continue with nigger Ethang.

You're like an idiot dog that just wants you to keep throwing a stick for him to return.
And you just want to have your nigger confessions remind you daily what a shithole life God condemned you to. I am just the messenger, Remember?

You no longer have anything to say. Your contradictions have been shown. Your lies have been exposed. And all you do is defecate the same lies and the same moron spam.
Those are your confessions. You are a low IQ negroid delivery mule aka slumdog negroid shithole Ethang.

You have been banned a third time on Dart for your stupidity. We have no mod here, So your stupidity goes unchecked. I'm going to do what everyone else does with you, Ignore you.
DART allowed my research material on African shitholes to be posted. So it was not so racist after all.
I am on a temporary ban there. But the work continues.
You no doubt will stalk and go berserk on a squatting spree, Your anal attention whoring will force you to.
Your filthy mouth only sprouts slum talk nigger Ethang. Living your whole life in a slum city line Accra with open sewers running through the streets can have lasting effects. It certainly is showing in your confessions.

I have thoroughly enjoyed exposing your pitiful lies and clueless stupidity. But you have become a one pony show. You're now so stupid, Even your entertainment value is zero.
I didn't know you liked being reminded you are a low IQ black negroid shithole daily. But I am glad you enjoyed being put in your place. After all trying to make Black Lives Matter is not your only struggle. Black Shitholes should matter too! Surely you see the connection nigger Ethang?

What I particularly enjoyed was that a person you called an inferior subhuman nigger was able to toss you so perfectly. He exposed your lies and you had to run and dodge.

You proved you are an inferior subhuman. You are a low IQ delivery mule, Remember? It's in your confession nigger Ethang.

He insulted you at will and shamed you into incoherency. You bragged about him dashing you a pretend title, And stalked him when he put you on ignore. You even went to other sites and obsessed about him when no one there knew him. The person you said was inferior was clearly your superior.
Only a low IQ negroid like you would see your slumdog existence as superior. It's the only life you have ever known. Living in a country that has called Sodom and Gomorrah must be very biblically promising to a Christian slave nigger.

I was allowed to present my research on DART. Now people can learn about African shitholes like you. From slavery to slumdog slum dweller negroid Ethang.

"Sodom and Gomorrah has also become known as one of the world's digital dumping grounds, Where millions of electronic waste products from the west are legally and illegally processed each year. When old computers first began arriving in west Africa, Ghanaians thought they were sent to help bridge the digital divide, As exporters exploited loopholes by labelling junk computers 'donations'. But slowly tonnes of e-waste piled up on this once green area, And transformed it into a global graveyard for electronic equipment. "

If only you weren't mentally ill, This would have been perfect. But if you weren't mentally ill, You wouldn't have been so insanely stupid.
You are mentally ill. After confessing you are a poor African slave living in slum city Accra who makes a living as a low IQ delivery mule with 3 black negroid illegitimate bastard daughters. You are now trying to deny your own confessions. You are a black negroid and there is no way to deny it.

I can't beat you any worse. Your stupidity is not reason enough to keep beating you after your dead.
You are fighting your own ugly black negroid reflection and confessions negroid Ethang. I am merely quoting your words.

Nigger Ethang Aka slumdog slum dweller mutt negroid is burning!

Will African negroids create a wrong impression on Aliens about the Human race should they be spotted in space?

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and non-Blacks.

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world.

Post#37 title 600th Post

Read Nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. (Only high security prisons are electrified in America! ) more proof you live in slum city Accra Ghana. By stead nigger!

We hear you nigger!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2019 7:32:40 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Lol

Hinduism: The idiot religion.

Hey Dattaswami, There are more than just 2 confusions in your idiot religion.

Probably because idiot Hindus waste their time spamming feces instead of addressing their idiot religious contradictions.

Too bad you only have a moron obsessed with me to talk for you. Hinduism's champion is stuck on stupid.

Lol

Nigger Ethang, Hinduism had nothing to do with African slavery or the demise of the African people. Your negroid ancestors were made slaves by Arabs, Romans and Christians. Christianity played a major role in African slavery.

How Christian Slaveholders Used the Bible to Justify Slavery?

During the period of American slavery, How did slaveholders manage to balance their religious beliefs with the cruel facts of the "peculiar institution"? As shown by the following passages " adapted from Noel Rae"s new book The Great Stain, Which uses firsthand accounts to tell the story of slavery in America " for some of them that rationalization was right there in the Bible.

Out of the more than three quarters of a million words in the Bible, Christian slaveholders"and, If asked, Most slaveholders would have defined themselves as Christian"had two favorites texts, One from the beginning of the Old Testament and the other from the end of the New Testament. In the words of the King James Bible, Which was the version then current, These were, First, Genesis IX, 18"27:

"And the sons of Noah that went forth from the ark were Shem, Ham, And Japheth: and Ham is the father of Canaan. These are the three sons of Noah: and of them was the whole world overspread. And Noah began to be an husbandman, And he planted a vineyard: and he drank of the wine, And was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent. And Ham, The father of Canaan, Saw the nakedness of his father, And told his two brethren without. And Shem and Japheth took a garment, And laid it upon both their shoulders, And went backward, And covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, And they saw not their father"s nakedness. And Noah awoke from his wine, And knew what his younger son had done unto him. And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren. And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant. God shall enlarge Japheth, And he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant. And Noah lived after the flood three hundred and fifty years. "

The other favorite came from the Apostle Paul"s Epistle to the Ephesians, VI, 5-7: "Servants, Be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, With fear and trembling, In singleness of your heart, As unto Christ; not with eye-service, As men-pleasers; but as the servants of Christ, Doing the will of God from the heart; with good will doing service, As to the Lord, And not to men: knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, The same shall he receive of the Lord, Whether he be bond or free. " (Paul repeated himself, Almost word for word, In the third chapter of his Epistle to the Colossians. )

According to African Pastor Ray Hagin Black's are following a slave religion.

Ray Hagin breaking the last bonds of slavery.
https://youtu. Be/lR5CTrkokes

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu. Be/p6k5JxYFpbY

What is Christianity?
https://youtu. Be/oWjmbEglYk4

It has affected you deeply. You are a low IQ negroid slumdog slum dweller living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

----

Slums in Accra Ghana.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2019 6:18:57 PM

You've been spamming the same stupid thing thousands of times for over 4 years to every thread because you're not hurt?

Lol. OK stupid.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2019 7:40:55 AM
ethang5 wrote:

You've been spamming the same stupid thing thousands of times for over 4 years to every thread because you're not hurt?

Lol. OK stupid.
How can I be hurt when most of the disparaging posts are your confessions about your shithole existence?

Nigger Ethang, Read your disparaging confessions about your shithole country and shithole people.

Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

----

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Get your facts right nigger Ethang.

1 The Democratic Republic of the Congo, And the east of the country in particular, Has been described as the "Rape Capital of the World, " and the prevalence and intensity of all forms of sexual violence has been described as the worst in the world.
https://en. M. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Sexual_violence_in_the_Democratic_Republic_of_the_Congo

2 incest is a real problem in SA.
Incest is a real problem, " said Childline Director Joan van Niekerk. "While there are many cases of father-and-daughter incest, We are also seeing a lot of father-and-son, And older-brother-and-younger-sister sexual interaction. "
"Father-son sexual interaction happens more frequently than people would like to believe. It leaves the child with a distortion of his own identity and sexuality. They grow up thinking they are gay, " she said.

According to police statistics, About 15 000 South African children under the age of 18 were raped last year. This year, Childline has already referred 600 KwaZulu-Natal children for therapy after they were sexually assaulted.
Authorities warn that 50 percent of all cases of rape and sexual assault on children under the age of 18 are committed within the immediate family.
https://www. Iol. Co. Za/news/south-africa/incest-is-a-real-problem-in-sa-say-experts-46091

3 Nigeria: Rape! Incest! Violence! Women! Children! - allAfrica. Com
2013 " In South Africa the incidence of child and baby rape is the highest in the world. This high incidence is often associated with the myth that sexual intercourse with a virgin will cure a man of HIV or AIDS.

4 The law is simply not doing enough for rape survivors in South Africa. According the 2017"crime statistics, Over 100 people are raped every day in our country, And that"s just based on the attacks that are reported. This means that the number of people being brutally violated adds up to tens of thousands every year.
In general, Violent crime in South Africa is rife and horrific, But the prevalence of sexual assault and violence has led to South Africa being dubbed "the rape capital of the world". ""This is largely attributed to the pervasive rape culture that exists in the country.
https://southcoastherald. Co. Za/314591/surge-sexual-assault-violence-led-south-africa-dubbed-rape-capital-world/

5 Shock as 8-month-old baby raped in South Africa - Face2Face Africa
2019 " Authorities at Bonteheuwel, Cape Town, South Africa are in shock over reports that an eight -month-old baby had been raped. Western Cape police spokesperson Captain FC van Wyk confirmed".

6 Rape Viewed as Major Problem Across Sub-Saharan Africa
Prevalent in countries with violence in recent past
BY CHRISTINE DELMEIREN
NAIROBI -- Majorities in nearly all 18 sub-Saharan African countries surveyed in 2009 say rape is a major problem in their countries. A median of 77% of sub-Saharan Africans see rape as this much of a problem, But in six countries, The percentage saying this reaches 90% or higher.
https://news. Gallup. Com/poll/142832/rape-viewed-major-problem-across-sub-saharan-africa. Aspx

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.