Jump to topic:

Why Christianity is a failure?

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2019 4:40:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Why Christianity is a failure and Christians in denial?

Jesus never claimed he was God. He said he was sent by God to save the Jews. But we know that failed. Jesus said he would return 2000 years ago. But that never happened.
During his life on earth Jesus was called a liar and a lunatic.
1. Liar.
John 10:33 "We are not stoning You for any good work, " said the Jews, "but for blasphemy, Because You, Who are a man, Declare Yourself to be God. "

2. Lunatic.
Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, They went out to take custody of Him, Saying, "He is out of His mind. "

John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him? "

3. They demanded Jesus be crucified.
Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him! "

4. The Romans crucified Jesus.
John 19:23 When they crucified him, The Roman soldiers took his clothes and divided them up four ways, To each soldier a fourth. But his robe was seamless, A single piece of weaving. . .

5. Even Jesus blamed God for forsaking him on the cross.
Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "

6. Jesus's call to his disciples failed too. No one followed Jesus or joined him in his crucifixion. Therefore no one was saved or worthy of Jesus.
Matthew 10:38 and anyone who does not take up his cross and follow Me is not worthy of Me.

7. His discipiles all tried to save their own lives and did not want to lose it for Jesus.
Luke 17:33 Whoever tries to save his life will lose it, But whoever loses his life will preserve it.

8. The one time offer for salvation ended with Jesus. Jesus has not returned to make a similar offer to future generations. But God has sent another prophet Mohammad in his place.

9. Jesus spoke to his generation. Repeating his words does not carry the same promise. His promise ended on the cross.
Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "

10. Even the Pope declared the cross was a failure of God.

Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U. S. Tour. "And if at times OUR EFFORTS AND WORKS SEEM TO FAIL AND PRODUCE NO FRUIT, We need to REMEMBER that WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS. . . And His LIFE, Humanly speaking, ENDED IN FAILURE, THE FAILURE OF THE CROSS. "

When you don"t understand something, When desperation hits you then look at the CROSS. THAT IS THE GREAT FAILURE OF GOD, THAT IS THE DESTRUCTION OF GOD, AND IT'S A CHALLENGE TO OUR FAITH.

If there is no resurrection of Jesus then Jesus did not die for anyone's sins on the cross. Dattaswami said Jesus was saved by his disciples and smuggled to India where he lived to 85 years in Kashmir.
Dattaswami believes Jesus's resurrection never happened.
Reply: Bhavishya purana"

Dattaswami wrote: When Jesus was crucified based on simple emotional slogans. His death was not justified and therefore He rose and walked out. When the soldier was leaving finally, He pierced the stomach of Jesus with his weapon. Then blood came out. Blood will not come out from dead body. Jesus was alive and He was brought down by His disciples. Then He was kept in the cave. He knew the protection of His life. He walked into India and met the king Salivahana and talked with him. His conversation was recorded in "Bhavishaya Purana" of Vyasa. This scripture speaks about the future. Vyasa wrote this long back.

The verse in scripture is "Esa Putram Cha Mam Viddhi, Kumari Garbha Sambhavam, Mlechcha Dharmasya Vaktaram"', Which means "I am the son of the father of heaven. I was born to unmarried girl. I preached spirituality to Muslims. ' Thus spoke Jesus to Salivahana. He stayed in India till He attained the age of eighty-five years and died in Kashmir. You can find the buried tomb of Jesus there even today. On the tomb it is written "Jesus" in Hebrew language.

Jesus disappeared from home at the age of 16 years. He returned at the age of 30 years. He was crucified in 32nd year. From 16th year He was in Himalayas in the association of several sages. He was a good Sanskrit scholar. He studied all the Hindu philosophy and this is the reason why the Christian and Hindu philosophies are almost similar in concepts.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Anonymous
8/5/2019 8:37:58 PM
I'm a Biblical Scholar
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2019 8:55:17 PM
Dr. Franklin wrote:
I'm a Biblical Scholar

You left that out in your confession.
Franklin confessed his life is all messed up. He suffers from a crippling depression and a very sore backside. He became a faggot after seeing many failed heterosexual relationships breakup. His own lack of ambition got him dumped. One would suspect he lived in a white trash neighbourhood or African ghetto.

Strong resentment towards women.
Faggot Franklin wrote: Yo they call sexist, Bitch shut yo fuc king face, I have seen the dark side of women and the feminists.

Causes of selective hearing post#8
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342404/
Franklin wrote: I have a crippling depression.

Why Franklin became a faggot and a woman hater and turned to niggers for love?
Link title: Ask Dr. Willows post#7
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342211/

Why Franklin became a faggot and a woman hater? He was a peeping Tom and a pervert watching couples.
Franklin wrote: you see you will NEVER understand until you have seen the dark side

watching my brother's marriage fall apart when his career hit a rocky patch. His wife cheated on him while he was was at home raising their kid and trying to find work. He was also in a bad way at the time physically after his car collided with a moose and left him needing physio.

watching a family friend's marriage implode. As soon as his kids were 18 and off to college his wife started fucki ng a colleague. He's worked 50-60 hour weeks for years now she's taking half of everything.

watching my uncle be the biggest simp of all time and let his awful wife and ungrateful daughters suck the money and life out of him.

a female friend of mine of 12 years utterly disrespecting me by wasting my time and money (for no damn reason) then taking no responsibility and near enough ghosting me for my dissent.

my latest relationship ending because I "have no ambition".

an alarming amount of single women in the area I live having multiple children, Usually to different fathers.

one of my oldest friends being driven so insane by his cheating cunt of a wife that he attacked her in her sleep with a hammer and knife. He's currently half way through an 8 year sentence and is unlikely to see his children again.

Yeah, Women are fucked up.

Franklin is admonished by Harikrish:
You are a faggot. That is why the niggers are in your butthole.
You are rambling incoherently. Take your medication before continuing. And get the two niggers out of your butthole and as@mouth.
Your public confessions about niggers in your private space.

You brought sex into your lessons by getting buggered in your own school by niggers.
Read your confession.

Post #1
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342357/
Franklin wrote: " I got buggered by a nigger but I never gave consent. "
You never gave consent to stop. Any wonder you have a sore backside. Lol!

Your public confessions about niggers in your butt space.
Post #2 Ethical Dilemmas
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342039/
Dr Franklin wrote:
niggas in my buutwhole

Post#10 Dr. Franklin comedy show.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342302/
Franklin wrote: The nigger that climbed up my butthole was drake the rapper

Repentance post#14
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342293/
Dr. Franklin wrote:
The Quran tells people to bugger infidels, Any evidence the nigger was a Christian

It was drake the rapper, I have his confession.
Drake:Yes I buggered Franklin.

You prayed for help and a redskin showed up. Jesus let the buggery continue.
Post #42 What stage is Hindu Hari?
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341829/
Franklin wrote: Wrong again, Jesus the redskin doesn't know anything. TYPICAL.

-----

Those are your made up lies. Harikrish did not make any confessions of that sort.
We can add up your lies once you are done lying. Christians are pathetic liars and your crippling depression and mental illness is showing. You are an embarassment to Christians.

Why Franklin became a faggot and a woman hater? He was a peeping Tom and a pervert watching couples.
Franklin wrote: you see you will NEVER understand until you have seen the dark side

watching my brother's marriage fall apart when his career hit a rocky patch. His wife cheated on him while he was was at home raising their kid and trying to find work. He was also in a bad way at the time physically after his car collided with a moose and left him needing physio.

watching a family friend's marriage implode. As soon as his kids were 18 and off to college his wife started fucki ng a colleague. He's worked 50-60 hour weeks for years now she's taking half of everything.

watching my uncle be the biggest simp of all time and let his awful wife and ungrateful daughters suck the money and life out of him.

a female friend of mine of 12 years utterly disrespecting me by wasting my time and money (for no damn reason) then taking no responsibility and near enough ghosting me for my dissent.

an alarming amount of single women in the area I live having multiple children, Usually to different fathers.

one of my oldest friends being driven so insane by his cheating cunt of a wife that he attacked her in her sleep with a hammer and knife. He's currently half way through an 8 year sentence and is unlikely to see his children again.

You are rambling incoherently. Take your medication before continuing. And get the two niggers out of your butthole and as@mouth.

You brought sex into your lessons by getting buggered in your own school by niggers.
Read your confession.

Post #1

Post #2 Ethical Dilemmas
Dr Franklin wrote:
niggas in my buutwhole

Repentance post#14
Dr. Franklin wrote:
The Quran tells people to bugger infidels, Any evidence the nigger was a Christian

Anonymous
8/6/2019 1:44:37 AM
hehe
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2019 3:47:58 PM
Dr. Franklin wrote:
hehe

That is two he's.

Franklin confessed his life is all messed up. He suffers from a crippling depression and a very sore backside. He became a faggot after seeing many failed heterosexual relationships breakup. His own lack of ambition got him dumped. One would suspect he lived in a white trash neighbourhood or African ghetto.

Strong resentment towards women.
Faggot Franklin wrote: Yo they call sexist, Bitch shut yo fuc king face, I have seen the dark side of women and the feminists.

Causes of selective hearing post#8
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342404/
Franklin wrote: I have a crippling depression.

Franklin is admonished by Harikrish:

Read your confession.

Post #1

Post #2 Ethical Dilemmas
Dr Franklin wrote:
niggas in my buutwhole

Repentance post#14
Dr. Franklin wrote:

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2019 8:13:37 PM
Guitarslinger on Debateart responded with:
To actually state that "Jesus never did _________" is pretty presumptuous. It assumes that totality of what Jesus said and did is contained in the Bible. This is a preposterous notion. That's like saying "George Washington never stood on one leg", simply because there is no written account of him doing such a thing.

Harikrish responds.
But we are certain what is written portrays Jesus as a blasphemous liar and a lunatic for which he was crucified.

GS wrote: Plus, the Bible actually says that not all the things Jesus said and did are contained in the Bible....

John 20:30 Jesus performed many other signs in the presence of his disciples, which are not recorded in this book. 31 But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.

John tells us what was written was supposed to convince us to believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name. so what was left out were the embarrassing parts of Jesus that would have changed our minds forever and cause us to reject Jesus.
But Jesus was rejected by the Jews who lived during his time and heard Jesus in his entirety. They were not fooled by his fake miracles, blasphemous lies and claims. Jesus did not meet the requirements of the promised messiah.
Even John the Baptist question Jesus about his authenticity .

Luke 7:19 So John called two of his disciples and sent them to ask the Lord, "Are You the One who was to come, or should we look for someone else?"

GS wrote: I find it very interesting that he uses the Bible to support his claims, but probably ignores other parts of the Bible that counter his claims. Very telling indeed.
This is why there are some 30,000 Christian denominations. Each try to deal with the Bble contradictions differently. But no one can argue with the conclusion. Jesus was crucified for his blasphemous lies and lunacy. The cross is the symbol of the crucifixion.

My first statement begins with Jesus never claimed he was God. (How, Why))
Jesus said he was sent by God to save the Jews. That's not a contradiction.
See Matthew 15: 24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."
So Jesus was sent by God. He was not God. He was taking orders from God.

GS wrote: He states Jesus never said he was God. But then his very first point he states that people said that Jesus declared himself to be God. (that is why they are stoning Him, right?)

Jesus did not start by claiming he was God. He said he was sent by the Father. Then quickly he slipped in the line he and the father are one implying he was equal to Gid.
John 10:25 Jesus answered, "I did tell you, but you do not believe. The works I do in my Father"s name testify about me, 26 but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. 27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all[c]; no one can snatch them out of my Father"s hand. 30 I and the Father are one."

31 Again his Jewish opponents picked up stones to stone him, 32 but Jesus said to them, "I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?"

33 "We are not stoning you for any good work," they replied, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God."

Even Jesus did not know his slip of the tongue. He was surprised they were attacking him for his good works.
But the conclusion proves Jesus was not God. Jesus had to escape to save his life. Hardly a godly act. Jesus was a coward too.

GS wrote: 1. His own Biblical reference nullifies his statement "Jesus never said he was God." Also, just because someone calls someone a liar, doesn't necessarily make them a liar. I've called people liar's before, only to have eat crow later because I was mistaken.
How about Christians eating their sins because they are mistaken about Jesus.

If Jesus was on the side of truth he would have stood by his claims. Instead we see he fled to escape for his life when he was questioned and accused of blasphemous lies.
No Jew would have stoned his God. No God would be afraid of a Jew trying to stone him. My conclusion is backed by scriptures. Jesus was a blasphemous liar and knew he was lying.

GS wrote: 2. See #1. Just because someone calls someone else crazy or a lunatic, doesn't necessarily make it so.
But they were not just someone. They were his family and people who heard Jesus speak. That's a lot more closer than Christians are who know only from hearsay about Jesus who died 2000 years ago.

GS wrote: 3. This doesn't say anything about him being a liar or lunatic. THis just proves that some people wanted Jesus did.
Blasphemy was punishable by death in Jewish law. The people demanded Jesus be crucified.
Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him!"

Romans crucified Jesus.
John 19:23 When they crucified him, the Roman soldiers took his clothes and divided them up four ways, to each soldier a fourth. But his robe was seamless, a single piece of weaving ...

GS wrote: 4. See #3.
Jesus was crucified. Catholics still carry the crucifix as a reminder the Romans crucified Jesus by nailing him to a wooden cross.

GS wrote: 5. Um, no Jesus wasn't "blaming God". The "my God my God why have you forsaken me" are actually the first words of Psalm 22. Jesus, a Devout Jew, was actually reciting Scripture, and all Devout Jews of the day would have recognized and understood this. You should actualy read the entirety of the Psalm-- it might actually change your mind.
Psalms 22 is a lamentation. A lamentation is a complaint to God. Jesus was in deep pain and suffering. He could have picked a better Psalm to quote if he was intending to praise God.
Let's not forget the facts Jesus believed he was picked and sent by God to save the Jews gHod's chosen people. Here he was suffering under Roman crucifixion. Helpless and lost.

GS wrote: 6. Eh, no. The call of the disciples did not end at the Crucifixion. Many of the disciples did indeed take up their respective crosses and followed him, often to gruesome deaths (beheaded, fileted, skinned, and crucified upside down).

Jesus was dead and gone. The disciples were following their own morbid ambition. Same justification seen in Christians today.
Luke 9:46 Then an argument started among the disciples as to which of them would be the greatest.

GS wrote: 7. See 6.
Peter lied about Jesus and judas betrayed Jesus. Jesus was betrayed by God and his own disciples. Proves Jesus was a poor judge of people. We see the same poor judgement in Christians. They would rather kiss a dead piece of wood than a Muslim.

GS wrote: 8. eh, it's not a one-time offer. It's an offer that is open to all until His return (refer to John 3:16 for starters)
John 3:16 is not the words of Jesus. John tried to make Jesus a God and his Gospel went beyond the other Gospels in declaring Jesus's divinity. It was the last Gospel written and not corroborated by the other Gospels.
The prophesies in the Old Testament was about God sending a messiah a deliverer to save the Jews. There was never a mention the messiah would be God himself. This is why the Jews reject Jesus because he was a blasphemous liar and a lunatic. They also reject the New Testament which departed from the strict supervision of the Jewish scribes.

GS wrote: 9. Eh, no. Jesus tells his disciples "whoever hears you hears me". This alone shows that Jesus continues to speak to us.
Jesus spoke to his generation. Repeating his words does not carry the same promise. His promise ended on the cross.

Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice,, "My God, My God, why have you forsaken Me?"
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2019 8:17:35 PM
Harikrish wrote:

Jesus never claimed he was God. He said he was sent by God to save the Jews. But we know that failed. Jesus said he would return 2000 years ago. But that never happened.
1. Liar.
John 10:33 "We are not stoning You for any good work, " said the Jews, "but for blasphemy, Because You, Who are a man, Declare Yourself to be God. "

2. Lunatic.
Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, They went out to take custody of Him, Saying, "He is out of His mind. "

John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him? "

John 19:23 When they crucified him, The Roman soldiers took his clothes and divided them up four ways, To each soldier a fourth. But his robe was seamless, A single piece of weaving. . .

6. Jesus's call to his disciples failed too. No one followed Jesus or joined him in his crucifixion. Therefore no one was saved or worthy of Jesus.
Matthew 10:38 and anyone who does not take up his cross and follow Me is not worthy of Me.

7. His discipiles all tried to save their own lives and did not want to lose it for Jesus.
Luke 17:33 Whoever tries to save his life will lose it, But whoever loses his life will preserve it.

8. The one time offer for salvation ended with Jesus. Jesus has not returned to make a similar offer to future generations. But God has sent another prophet Mohammad in his place.

9. Jesus spoke to his generation. Repeating his words does not carry the same promise. His promise ended on the cross.

Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U. S. Tour. "And if at times OUR EFFORTS AND WORKS SEEM TO FAIL AND PRODUCE NO FRUIT, We need to REMEMBER that WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS. . . And His LIFE, Humanly speaking, ENDED IN FAILURE, THE FAILURE OF THE CROSS. "

When you don"t understand something, When desperation hits you then look at the CROSS. THAT IS THE GREAT FAILURE OF GOD, THAT IS THE DESTRUCTION OF GOD, AND IT'S A CHALLENGE TO OUR FAITH.

If there is no resurrection of Jesus then Jesus did not die for anyone's sins on the cross. Dattaswami said Jesus was saved by his disciples and smuggled to India where he lived to 85 years in Kashmir.

Dattaswami wrote: When Jesus was crucified based on simple emotional slogans. His death was not justified and therefore He rose and walked out. When the soldier was leaving finally, He pierced the stomach of Jesus with his weapon. Then blood came out. Blood will not come out from dead body. Jesus was alive and He was brought down by His disciples. Then He was kept in the cave. He knew the protection of His life. He walked into India and met the king Salivahana and talked with him. His conversation was recorded in "Bhavishaya Purana" of Vyasa. This scripture speaks about the future. Vyasa wrote this long back.

The verse in scripture is "Esa Putram Cha Mam Viddhi, Kumari Garbha Sambhavam, Mlechcha Dharmasya Vaktaram"', Which means "I am the son of the father of heaven. I was born to unmarried girl. I preached spirituality to Muslims. ' Thus spoke Jesus to Salivahana. He stayed in India till He attained the age of eighty-five years and died in Kashmir. You can find the buried tomb of Jesus there even today. On the tomb it is written "Jesus" in Hebrew language.

Jesus disappeared from home at the age of 16 years. He returned at the age of 30 years. He was crucified in 32nd year. From 16th year He was in Himalayas in the association of several sages. He was a good Sanskrit scholar. He studied all the Hindu philosophy and this is the reason why the Christian and Hindu philosophies are almost similar in concepts.

This is a good summary of the basic theological ideas from religions that have failed the world. The paradigms are screwed up in Christianity and Islam.

The Jews are the only ones that have been consistent in the message of a Messiah in the future, And therefore, The message stands today, And they have been a byword and laughing stock to the people of the world for rejecting Yahweh, But they have endured the scorn as a group of people for thousands of years. Yahweh has kept Israel together as He promised. That is miracle evidence to consider.

Therefore, The Jews are the only ones with real valid evidence that the Creator is with them. The Jews have remained a unique people waiting for the Messiah. Jesus is not their Messiah. Mohammad is not their Messiah. Yahushua is their Messiah.

The Christian paradigms you reference are not important to Christian ministers who refuse to see the truth. See? The past does not matter. They believe their salvation is a fictitious return of their Jesus god that is NEVER going to happen as they claim because the goats of Israel are running the world. The imaginary god "Jesus" will be destroyed by Yahweh Elohim, The God of the Jews, By the power of the ETs. The God of Moses will come to His third temple in all of His former glory to prove He is God to the whole world, Without the help of man-made religions He plans to destroy by the ETS,

The false narrative of Yahushua going to the East is to prepare the world for the ETs by claiming Yahushua is one of them to become an Ascended Master in their "eternal progression" of the trained linear "mind-set" of the ETs. No. Translation can be accomplished in 35 years if the children are trained with a temple administered by translated men like Valiant Thor.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2019 8:36:07 PM
Clarification:

Translated men will teach the fathers of Israel the true ideas from the law and prophets, Then the hearts of the fathers will turn to the children, And the hearts of the children will turn to their fathers to remove the curse of death from Israel. Those who chose to be angels forever will die of old age to be resurrected later. The mortal angels are most all of the people on earth. Israel is very tiny in comparison to the Gentile-angel dogs who will hurt their brain if they think too deeply about eternity. They need things to do in job activities and not knowledge of good and evil.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2019 3:27:43 AM
Dr. Franklin wrote:
I'm a Biblical Scholar

Which is tantamount to declaring that you are well versed in lies, Deceit, Fanciful myths, Gratuitous violence, Perverted pornography and outright absurdities.

I'm sure you must feel proud in your own small mind for making such a revelation to the whole world.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2019 4:01:41 AM
Willows wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:

I'm a Biblical Scholar

Which is tantamount to declaring that you are well versed in lies, Deceit, Fanciful myths, Gratuitous violence, Perverted pornography and outright absurdities.

I'm sure you must feel proud in your own small mind for making such a revelation to the whole world.

Uh oh! Trouble in paradise?

Don't worry willowed, The Biblical Scholar title is as imaginary as all his other pretend titles, And everyone knows he's a fake.

Hope you guys patch things up soon.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2019 4:16:40 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:

I'm a Biblical Scholar

Don't worry willowed, The Biblical Scholar title is as imaginary as all his other pretend titles, And everyone knows he's a fake.

You don't wriggle out of that one so easily.

Whether it's Frankenfurter, You or the Pope or some other religious spastic twit with a chain of degrees, The label applies.

If one calls oneself a religious scholar it is tantamount to declaring that one is well versed in lies, Deceit, Fanciful myths, Gratuitous violence, Perverted pornography and outright absurdities.

I'm sure they must feel proud in their own small minds for making such a revelation to the whole world.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2019 6:15:32 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:

I'm a Biblical Scholar

Whether it's Frankenfurter, You or the Pope or some other religious spastic twit with a chain of degrees, The label applies.

Say you. And everything out of your mouth is an established fact right?

If one calls oneself a religious scholar it is tantamount to declaring that one is well versed in lies, Deceit, Fanciful myths, Gratuitous violence, Perverted pornography and outright absurdities.

And only your illiterate racist boyfriend calls himself a religious scholar. When did you begin to have a problem with it?

I'm sure they must feel proud in their own small minds for making such a revelation to the whole world.

Seeing that you back the racist fool up with your own racist posts every time, I'm sure you assist the moron feeling proud.

When you write about mud huts, Do you think it isn't a revelation to the whole world? How stupid are you?

If Christianity had been a failure, Neither you or the moron would be here stinking up the board.

Jesus won. Christianity is #1. You, Go get a life, And the moron can go back to his little slave religion that has not been able to leave that little Indian valley for 3, 000 years.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2019 3:35:16 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Your fake Franklin free Bble lessons were exposed for plagiarism. He is on an Aspirin Therapy to heal his sore backside buggered by niggars and his deflated ego after being dumped by several women. He has been profusely thanking Harikrish the only biblical scholar on DDO for his advice.

You are too black and ugly to join Facebook.

See Harikrish on Facebook.

https://www. Facebook. Com/harikrish. Bhagvanath

Where is your Facebook link, Nigger Ethang? Lol!

Nigger Ethang you have been shamed more than any nigger on DDO and Debatart. You brought shame on yourself, Your people and African country more than any Nigger.
My ban on Debateart is temporary. But God made you permanently black and negroid ugly. He put you in Ghana Africa a shithole country to live and work as a poor African slave. You have been a low IQ negroid delivery mule for over 15 years.
Matthew 7:3 Why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, But fail to notice the beam in your own eye?

Now all niggers read the confession of an African slave Ethang5.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. Before that he was in prison living with prisoners behind electrified fences he calls his house.

Ethang5 wrote: I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because they think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Ethang is African and confessed to it. But he is now trying to deny he is just a poor African slave.

Ethang asked Ipsofactoid: <<Sure, Enjoy. What part of the world are you? >>

Ipsofactoid replied: Chicago. How 'bout you?

Ethang wrote: Philadelphia, But for many years I lived in Ghana, West Africa and still go there often.

But that is a total lie because Ethang lives and works in Ghana Africa. He does not have a Philadelphia home address or phone number because he could not produce one to DDO to register for debating. He only had his Ghana home address and phone number which DDO rejected. If he lived in Philadelphia he would have given them his Philadelphia home address and phone number. But by his own admission he couldnt because he never lived in Philadelphia his home was Ghana Africa.

Read his confessions.
Title The biblical God is immoral post#81
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/38636/

popculturepooka wrote: Want to formally debate me plon whether the canaanite massacre was a genocide or not (it was)? Or whether God had morally sufficient reasons for ordering genocide (there can't be any)?

Ethang5 responds: Not really. Beating you won't be anything to write home about.
But anyway, I live in Ghana and I cannot get my phone number verified because Ghana isn't on the list of countries provided. I've written the mods but got no reply so I can't debate you on the formal stage anyway.

Title Problem of evil/suffering post#7
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/37347/

Illegalcombatant wrote :FYI: You have zero debates. I look forward to seeing your first debate. . .
Ethang replied: I have no debates because one must verify his address and the country in which I currently live is not in the list of countries provided. I have written the mod but as yet have not received a reply.

Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/
Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

Meet some Africans.
https://youtu. Be/1X2NRNVujhA
https://youtu. Be/2TPFBI2sYik
https://youtu. Be/_KytZItUQQk

Meet African doctors.
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2019 12:45:15 AM
ethang5 wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:

I'm a Biblical Scholar

Say you. And everything out of your mouth is an established fact right?

And only your illiterate racist boyfriend calls himself a religious scholar. When did you begin to have a problem with it?

I don't have a problem with it at all.
It is those who call themselves biblical scholars who have the problem.

To be well versed in lies, Deceit, Fanciful myths, Gratuitous violence, Perverted pornography and outright absurdities for one's own self-gratification and source of knowledge means that one is well and truly over-baked in the top oven.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2019 2:04:55 AM
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

They aren't whining here, You are. Your racist boyfriend calls himself a biblical scholar. Take it up with him.

To be well versed in lies, Deceit, Fanciful myths, Gratuitous violence, Perverted pornography and outright absurdities for one's own self-gratification and source of knowledge means that one is well and truly over-baked in the top oven.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2019 2:12:48 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

They aren't whining here, You are. Your racist boyfriend calls himself a biblical scholar. Take it up with him.

Nigger Ethang you have been shamed more than any nigger on DDO and Debatart. You brought shame on yourself, Your people and African country more than any Nigger.
My ban on Debateart is temporary. But God made you permanently black and negroid ugly. He put you in Ghana Africa a shithole country to live and work as a poor African slave. You have been a low IQ negroid delivery mule for over 15 years.
Matthew 7:3 Why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, But fail to notice the beam in your own eye?

Now all niggers read the confession of an African slave Ethang5.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. Before that he was in prison living with prisoners behind electrified fences he calls his house.

Ethang5 wrote: I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because they think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Ethang is African and confessed to it. But he is now trying to deny he is just a poor African slave.

Ethang asked Ipsofactoid: <<Sure, Enjoy. What part of the world are you? >>

Ipsofactoid replied: Chicago. How 'bout you?

Ethang wrote: Philadelphia, But for many years I lived in Ghana, West Africa and still go there often.

But that is a total lie because Ethang lives and works in Ghana Africa. He does not have a Philadelphia home address or phone number because he could not produce one to DDO to register for debating. He only had his Ghana home address and phone number which DDO rejected. If he lived in Philadelphia he would have given them his Philadelphia home address and phone number. But by his own admission he couldnt because he never lived in Philadelphia his home was Ghana Africa.

Read his confessions.
Title The biblical God is immoral post#81
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/38636/

popculturepooka wrote: Want to formally debate me plon whether the canaanite massacre was a genocide or not (it was)? Or whether God had morally sufficient reasons for ordering genocide (there can't be any)?

Ethang5 responds: Not really. Beating you won't be anything to write home about.
But anyway, I live in Ghana and I cannot get my phone number verified because Ghana isn't on the list of countries provided. I've written the mods but got no reply so I can't debate you on the formal stage anyway.

Title Problem of evil/suffering post#7
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/37347/

Illegalcombatant wrote :FYI: You have zero debates. I look forward to seeing your first debate. . .
Ethang replied: I have no debates because one must verify his address and the country in which I currently live is not in the list of countries provided. I have written the mod but as yet have not received a reply.

Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/
Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

Meet some Africans.
https://youtu. Be/1X2NRNVujhA
https://youtu. Be/2TPFBI2sYik
https://youtu. Be/_KytZItUQQk

Meet African doctors.
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2019 2:19:38 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

I did.
And he quit by saying he doesn't want to take it any further.
He forfeited.
Therefore he lost.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2019 2:28:36 AM
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

I did.
He forfeited.
Therefore he lost.

That the moron is a loser is not news to us. And if he doesn't want to take it any further, Tell him to stop spamming.

You could try that too.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2019 11:16:26 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

I did.
He forfeited.
Therefore he lost.

That the moron is a loser is not news to us. And if he doesn't want to take it any further, Tell him to stop spamming.

You could try that too.

Well, Unlike you and Harikari, He is not really spamming. It's just that he is a little bit short in the argumentative techniques department.
And the overriding factor, Of course, Is that he has chosen a stance that is doomed to fail every time.

The moral is, Become an atheist and you won't lose.

Although, I get the feeling that even if Frankenfurter became an atheist he would still fu*k up his arguments.

So, Just as well he's on the losing side. It wouldn't do us realist normal folk much favors having someone carrying on like that, Now would it?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2019 9:33:04 PM
At 8/5/2019 4:40:24 PM, Harikrish wrote:

1. Liar.

2. Lunatic.

WisdomOfAges
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2019 11:22:41 PM
CHRISTIANITY like the JEW and ALLAH GOD garbage is a HOAX...a SCAM..a CON...

BELIEVE and go to HEAVEN ? who the HELL wants to be in some glorified Disneyland
for JESUS freaks ...for ETERNITY ? no FCKG WAY ! that truly would be HELL...to be
around all of those Bible / Jesus / Church vomiting imbeciles....and NO ESCAPE !

Imagine forever praying, kneeling, talking, JESUS this JESUS that....NO..NO...YOU can have
it...and don't come back ! stay in your version of HELL....HEAVEN ? what a JOKE...

CHRISTIANS abuse and exploit everyone and everything to suit themselves using their
JESUS boy puppet toy story HOAX as an EXCUSE....they are LIARS and CON ARTISTS
who are out for themselves and their CULT CHURCH organizations...they are LIARS
who act RIGHTEOUS but are anything but RIGHTEOUS.....the Muslim is no different
or is the JEW...all 3 are lost and brainwashed by parasite preaching SCUM...

the greatest CRIME on HUMANITY is the Abrahamic GODS....all 3 are worthless....
only the HUMANS who play GOD benefit from using them as TOOLS of oppression

simple as that...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2019 4:53:00 PM
WisdomOfAges wrote:
CHRISTIANITY like the JEW and ALLAH GOD garbage is a HOAX. . . A SCAM. . A CON. . .

BELIEVE and go to HEAVEN? Who the HELL wants to be in some glorified Disneyland
for JESUS freaks. . . For ETERNITY? No FCKG WAY! That truly would be HELL. . . To be
around all of those Bible / Jesus / Church vomiting imbeciles. . . . And NO ESCAPE!

Imagine forever praying, Kneeling, Talking, JESUS this JESUS that. . . . NO. . NO. . . YOU can have
it. . . And don't come back! Stay in your version of HELL. . . . HEAVEN? What a JOKE. . .

CHRISTIANS abuse and exploit everyone and everything to suit themselves using their
JESUS boy puppet toy story HOAX as an EXCUSE. . . . They are LIARS and CON ARTISTS
who are out for themselves and their CULT CHURCH organizations. . . They are LIARS
who act RIGHTEOUS but are anything but RIGHTEOUS. . . . . The Muslim is no different
or is the JEW. . . All 3 are lost and brainwashed by parasite preaching SCUM. . .

the greatest CRIME on HUMANITY is the Abrahamic GODS. . . . All 3 are worthless. . . .
only the HUMANS who play GOD benefit from using them as TOOLS of oppression

simple as that. . .

You destroyed three religions in a single post. Judaism, Islam and Christianity. Wow!
WisdomOfAges
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2019 6:37:42 PM
You destroyed three religions in a single post. Judaism, Islam and Christianity. Wow!

ONLY THE >>>>>>>>>>>>> TRUTH. . . . . . . The real TRUTH. . .

It's TIME for the Abrahamic GODS to go to worthless MYTHOLOGY. . . . All 3 are PROVEN
HOAXES. . . . The JEW GOD shows up for Moses. . . 3500 years ago. . . Boy clown JESUS gets
beat up, Nailed to a cross to rot, Then conveniently DISAPPEARS 2000 years ago. . . And
finally there is the ALLAH God no show BOZO since 600 AD. . . That is 1400 years ago. . .

So where are these 3 stooge PUPPET God hoaxes NOW? Maybe JACK in the BOX?

It is so beyond STUPID and CHILDISH for humans in the year 2019 to be MURDERING
and DESTROYING each other over their PUPPET COMIC BOOK GOD inventions. . .

All 3 GODS must be flushed down the TOILET. . . There is no place for these idiotic
constructs going forward. . . These are truly PATHETIC PUPPET DOLL RELICS from and
era of unprecedented STUPIDITY and VIOLENCE. . . .

GOD be GONE! Worthless. . Truly worthless. . .
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2019 5:51:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
WisdomOfAges wrote:

ONLY THE TRUTH. FThe real TRUTH. . .

It's TIME for the Abrahamic GODS to go to worthless MYTHOLOGY. . . . All 3 are PROVEN
HOAXES. . . . The JEW GOD shows up for Moses. . . 3500 years ago. . . Boy clown JESUS gets
beat up, Nailed to a cross to rot, Then conveniently DISAPPEARS 2000 years ago. . . And
finally there is the ALLAH God no show BOZO since 600 AD. . . That is 1400 years ago. . .

So where are these 3 stooge PUPPET God hoaxes NOW? Maybe JACK in the BOX?

It is so beyond STUPID and CHILDISH for humans in the year 2019 to be MURDERING
and DESTROYING each other over their PUPPET COMIC BOOK GOD inventions. . .

All 3 GODS must be flushed down the TOILET. . . There is no place for these idiotic
constructs going forward. . . These are truly PATHETIC PUPPET DOLL RELICS from and
era of unprecedented STUPIDITY and VIOLENCE. . . .

GOD be GONE! Worthless. . Truly worthless. . .

Did they have religion in mind when they were designing the toilets?
Muslims and Christians like to kneel before what they worship. Jews were taught to make portable altars. Hindus will have nothing to do with toilets.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2019 10:12:28 PM
Christianity is a failure because their central theme is totally dependent on a Jew.

The central theme in Christianity is a Jew named Jesus died for their sins. The Romans by crucifying Jesus a Jew brought salvation to the Gentiles.

The Christians went further and exhalted Jesus to a god after his crucifixion. The thought that God could be so easily crucified by the pagan Romans was absurd on its own. But to Christians it promoted the idea that if they made Jesus God then God died for their sins. Any wonder why Christians live as godless people in a godless world. Their God was crucified.

So was Jesus God?
1. The Jews of his time were not impressed with his miracles.

2. Originally the Jews believed that God would send a powerful messenger (the Messiah) who would deliver Israel from her oppressors and usher in a reign of peace and prosperity. If God chose to come himself then surely the Jews would have had a different ending. Instead after the coming of Jesus the Jews lost their holy temple, Holy city and homeland. That was not part of what they were promised.

3. Judaism, However, Does not accept the central Christian teaching that Jesus Christ is the Messiah foretold in the Old Testament. For the same reasons given above. After the coming of Jesus the Jews lost their, Holy temple, Holy city and homeland. That was not part of what they were promised.

4. So who was Jesus? The people close to him said he was a demon possessed madman.
John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and raving mad. Why listen to him? "

Mark 3:21 when his family heard about this, They went to take charge of him, For they said, "He is out of his mind. "

5. There was doubts from the beginning about Jesus starting with John the Baptist.
John expresses doubts Jesus is the promised one.
Matthew 11:2"When John, Who was in prison, Heard about the deeds of the Messiah, He sent his disciples 3"to ask him, "Are you the one who is to come, Or should we expect someone else? "

6. There were doubts in the end.

7. At Jesus's trial he was given a chance to prove he was God.
Matthew 26:63 But Jesus remained silent. The high priest said to him, "I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Messiah, The Son of God. "

The high priest then charged Jesus with blasphemy.
Matthew 26:65 Then the high priest tore his clothes and said, "He has spoken blasphemy! Why do we need any more witnesses? Look, Now you have heard the blasphemy.

8. Jesus said he could call legions of angels to save him.
Matthew 26:53 Do you think I cannot call on my Father, And he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels?
But not a single Angel showed up at his crucifixion.

9. Instead all his disciples deserted Jesus and fled.
Matthew 26:56 But this has all taken place that the writings of the prophets might be fulfilled. " Then all the disciples deserted him and fled.

10. Jesus snapped out of his delusional state and lamented on the cross.

So why do Christians worship a dead Jewish corpse nailed to a wooden cross 2000 years ago? Why do Christians believe an illegitimate Jewish bastard named Jesus died for their sins 2000 years ago. That only dead Jews can forgive sins.
Christians exhalted jesus to a God after he was crucified. If Jesus was already forgiving sins when he was alive, Why did Christians think he would do more if he was dead?
Why would God allow himself to be crucified by the pagan Romans at great expense to the Jews the people he came to save?

Jesus was a liar and a lunatic. He was crucified for his blasphemous claims. Saving Gentiles was the last thing on his mind.
Matthew 15:24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. " -

Are Christians the evidence of the people god died to save?
We have several confessions by Christians that would embarass even the most ardent Atheist.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2019 10:17:14 PM
Christianity is a failure because everything they believe happened only to the Jews.

Another central theme that Christians believe that makes Christianity unique is the resurrection of Jesus. No other religion can claim such direct evidence of resurrection. Jesus said he would return and the dead in Christ would rise and join the living.

"The resurrection of Jesus testifies of the power of God over death. This power is intrinsic to the being of Jesus Christ as the Son of God.

In the resurrection of Jesus Christ, Promises of the Old Testament were fulfilled (Luke 24: 46; Hosea 6: 2) as were the predictions made by the Son of God Himself (Mark 9: 30 to 31; mark 10: 34).

Without belief in His resurrection, Faith in Jesus Christ is meaningless: "And if Christ is not risen, Then our preaching is empty and your faith is also empty" 1 Corinthians 15: 14. It is only through the resurrection of Christ that the believer has a justified hope for eternal life, Because the resurrection has made it possible to undo death and the resulting separation between mankind and God which was caused by Adam's fall into sin 1 Corinthians 15: 21 to 22.

Profession of Jesus as the Christ and belief in His resurrection are of fundamental importance for the deliverance of mankind 1 Peter 1: 3 to 12. This belief in the resurrection of Christ, The "firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep", Constitutes the foundation for the resurrection of the dead in Christ and the transformation of the living at His return: ". . . And the dead will be raised incorruptible, And we shall be changed" 1 Corinthians 15: 52.

The Old Testment has other examples of resurrection and the appearance of Moses and Elijah before Jesus and the disciples.

But what is really unique is they are all Jews. The only people that have been resurrected have been Jews. Even Jesus was a Jew. So why is something so unique to Jews (resurrection) the central theme of Christianity? No gentile has ever been resurrected in the history of Christianity.

If resurrection is the central theme in Christianity then why did Christians abandon Judaism where raising the dead and resurrection have been demonstrated as being very unique to Jews as my examples show?

Harikrish biblical scholars and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2020 1:58:07 AM
When Jesus was asked which is the greatest commandment in the Law? "

Matthew 22:36 to 40

36 "Teacher, Which is the greatest commandment in the Law? "

37 Jesus replied: ""Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. " 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: "Love your neighbor as yourself. "40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments. "

So why did Jesus spend his life coming between God and the love the Jews had for God?

1. John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, That he lay down his life for his friends. -
So loving God is not the greatest love. Jesus corrects himself.

2. Loving Jesus supersede all other love according to Jesus after he began his ministry.

Matthew 10:37 "Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds their life will lose it, And whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

3. Believing in Jesus replaces belief in God according to Jesus and Christianity.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, That whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. (according to John/Jesus)

John 6:54 Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, And I will raise him up at the last day.

Jesus even declares he is the greatest obstacle to God.
John 14:16 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

So the central theme of Christianity is Jesus replaced God. And the Romans by crucifying Jesus replace Jesus with Christianity beginning with the Roman Catholic Church which has over a billion followers.

anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2020 4:55:14 AM
Harikrish wrote:

37 Jesus replied: ""Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. " 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: "Love your neighbor as yourself. "40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments. "

Correct.

So why did Jesus spend his life coming between God and the love the Jews had for God?

He taught the Law of One. Lucifer taught division and order out of Chaos using the Law of Confusion from the power of the God of Death using the pentagram powers of the Most High God at 9th density spiritual black hole of death. Christ offers 8th density Life and light-love.

1. John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, That he lay down his life for his friends. -

God loves us. Yahushua loves God.

2. Loving Jesus supersede all other love according to Jesus after he began his ministry.

We are part of the One Infinite Creator. Law of One. At-One-Ment.

Matthew 10:37 "Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds their life will lose it, And whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

Correct, According to loving body vehicles more than God.

3. Believing in Jesus replaces belief in God according to Jesus and Christianity.

Not according to the scriptures of the Logos Word or Reason and Law of One.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, That whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. (according to John/Jesus)

God loves the Son. The Son loves God as a "clone" in each heart as One Heart of God as One Zion.

John 6:54 Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, And I will raise him up at the last day.

Correct.

John 14:16 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Definition of identity not an obstacle.

So the central theme of Christianity is Jesus replaced God. And the Romans by crucifying Jesus replace Jesus with Christianity beginning with the Roman Catholic Church which has over a billion followers.

Parts of the Great and Abominable Church of God.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2020 2:15:10 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

Correct.

He taught the Law of One. Lucifer taught division and order out of Chaos using the Law of Confusion from the power of the God of Death using the pentagram powers of the Most High God at 9th density spiritual black hole of death. Christ offers 8th density Life and light-love.

God loves us. Yahushua loves God.

We are part of the One Infinite Creator. Law of One. At-One-Ment.

Correct, According to loving body vehicles more than God.

Not according to the scriptures of the Logos Word or Reason and Law of One.

God loves the Son. The Son loves God as a "clone" in each heart as One Heart of God as One Zion.

Correct.

Definition of identity not an obstacle.

Parts of the Great and Abominable Church of God.

But you agreed with everything taught by the Great and Abominable Church of God.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.