Total Posts:27|Showing Posts:1-27
Jump to topic:

The **Son of Man** Will Judge the **Nations**

anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2019 4:44:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Yahweh has freed my mind from theologians and religions with new paradigms to replace the ASSUMPTIONS of man from the sea of glass. To comprehend the sheep and goats, We must first correctly define "Son of Man" and "nations".

The Son of Man means the Son of a translated Man. It refers to the Father in the third heaven. Adam was the Son of the Father God as clearly written in Luke's genealogy. He became mortal and entered the reincarnation processes as Moses declared Adam was among his brethren of Israel in Deut 18. He is the forth part of the godhead that enters mortality to be the Son of Man. Indeed, We all are the Son of Man through Adam to be Israelites. The ETs related to Joseph's wife are also related to Adam who is the Son of a translated Man.

Israel all part of Yahweh Elohim that gives life to the translated Man called the Father in the third heaven. So are the predestinated angels-dogs who love activity and hate thinking too deeply. The gentile dog-minds have screwed up the interpretation of the Hebrew and Greek meaning of the thoughts to twist words into whatever they want to manipulate the thoughts. Harikrish has been inspired by Yahweh to twist the words of EThang5 to demonstrate the Bible is a dead book by dead prophets without revelation to bring life to the thoughts by grace through faith.

The word "nations" is used in Matt 24, 25, And in the book of Revelation, And the flesh needs to be covered to see God as Spirit, And that is why the word "atonement" with its many carnal ideas lead the mind into error. The word "nations" is referring to organized thoughts in books or legal laws. There is not a word that describes cleansing of thoughts better than nations. We are not our thoughts, Words, Emotions or deeds. We are part of Yahweh the Great I Am who has no frequency.

Matt 25:31-32
"When the Son of Man comes in His glory [in the inner kingdom of our mortal bodies as the Son of a translated Man who lives by the Spirit of Yahweh Elohim],
and all the holy angels with Him [parable of wheat and tare ideas from Christ to cleanse our hearts. These are the angels who have wings symbolic of the inner kingdom of God],
then He will sit [God sits because he does no deeds with His arms or legs to judge our thoughts by His eternal truths of life]
on the throne of His glory [in the inner kingdom of thoughts].
All the nations [organized ideas in books and legal ideas that create nations]
will be gathered before Him [The eternal ideas of God],
and He will separate them one from another, As a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats [dividing the sheep from the goats is not what we are taught by the religions].

To be continued. . .
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2019 5:06:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Psalm 82:6
I said, "You are gods, And all of you are children of the Most High.

John 10:34
Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your law, "I said, "You are gods" "?
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2019 5:20:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Goats are clean animals to eat. . . The current theologians must be wrong. Stay tuned for the punch lines. Goat(s) are referred to 192 times in the OT. They are referred to only 7 times in the NT in Matthew 2 times and Hebrews 5 times. Does anyone do a proper cause and effect analysis? No.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,582
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2019 5:51:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Looks to me like you got stumped - because the passage is really clear for anyone who reads it. Very amusing how you add your own code words to define meanings. Just read the passage, Allow it to penetrate into your soul. Don't try and define the words so it actually loses any meaning.

the passage is talking about judgment day when God divides - separates the sheep from the goats. It is saying exactly what it means to say. Just read it without distorting or adding to it. If you can't do that then it is clear you reject the plain meaning of it - the question is why? And the answer is because it contradicts your delusional made up nonsense.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,114
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2019 4:29:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Psalm 82:6
I said, "You are gods, And all of you are children of the Most High.

John 10:34
Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your law, "I said, "You are gods" "?

Jesus pleaded with the people because as gods they had the power to put him away. Jesus was crucified shortly after.
Christians should be careful what they wish for. Flattery doesn't always work. It didn't work for Jesus.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2019 6:50:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
***Tradesecret wrote: Looks to me like you got stumped -

Christian ministers look like fools as they bark like Gentile-dogs they have been trained to do. Like parrots, Thy regurgitate memorized scripture words.

Yahweh is not finished. My body was tired and went to bed. Your assumption is proven false. Tired is not being "stumped". Christian ministers live on **Biblical assumptions** as Yahweh has proven many times.

***because the passage is really clear for anyone who reads it.

Really? People are goats and sheep? How can Christians believe such a stupid idea? The Gentile-dog mind cannot think deeply as a Hebrew reincarnated Israelite can. You are hanging around DDO because you are a reincarnated Israelite.

***Very amusing how you add your own code words to define meanings.

You mean I should read the passage like Gentile-dogs do? Goats and sheep are people?

Goats are not people. Nations are not bodies of people. The are symbols of ideas. How lame. The barking dogs are using memorization of words and regurgitate twisted thoughts. They spend their time defining words out of context of Hebrew thought. Christian ministers are dictionaries of unconnected words. They do not form cohesive Hebrew thoughts that make sense to elect Israel or Gentiles who want to live in peace in the first heaven and die of old age. Abomination of desolation.

***Just read the passage, Allow it to penetrate into your soul. Don't try and define the words so it actually loses any meaning.

I did read the passage. Goats have milk and horns of power. Sheep have wool for clothing and horns of power or no horns of power. The symbolism is in the milk, Clothing, Horns of power, Or no horns of power. Goats and sheep are not people but symbols of ideas. You are going to eat your words when the ETs disclose themselves soon.

***the passage is talking about judgment day when God divides - separates the sheep from the goats.

Correct. However, Yahushua is not taking about people. He is taking about separating the ideas. Everyone lives forever. He throws Satan and all the evil ideas of black grace of the goats into the fire and replaces it with the white grace power Christ. Duh!

That idea is way too deep for barking Gentile dogs. The Christian ministers will not stop barking the foolish atonement, Church, And sexual ideas at the world in their self-righteous attitudes of their dragons in the beast system and its religious whore that sells God for money as a dead product assembled by man. No, Yahweh is living revelation outside of all religions.

***It is saying exactly what it means to say.

You mean that goats and sheep are people and not ideas?

***Just read it without distorting or adding to it.

I am not adding anything. On the sea of glass, I know goats and sheep are not people but the bad ideas the goats have believed are destroyed in eternity. The goat is chosen to represent the black grace of God that generates all kinds of assumptions because Ra (Lucifer) will nor tell the goats the whole truth about the Cosmic War with the Father. They are just learning about white grace. No fault of theirs. God did it to allow Ra (Lucifer) to have plenty of time to do the genetic reengineering before He brings the Cosmic War Drama to a good eternal ending for everyone.

***If you can't do that then it is clear you reject the plain meaning of it - the question is why?

No. The question is why Christians believe goats and sheep are people and not ideas generated from black grace power vs white grace power?

***And the answer is because it contradicts your delusional made up nonsense.

No. The answer is religions are created by Gentile barking dogs based on the control of the goats using the black grace power of Yahweh Elohim as men to create the narratives to favor Lucifer's views of the Father, Which are true to Him from His childish mind, To control the goats using the God of death. God blinded them. No shame, Blame, Or guilt for what the Creator did beyond their control in His mortal time Matrix.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2019 1:02:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Anon wrote: I did read the passage. Goats have milk and horns of power. Sheep have wool for clothing and horns of power or no horns of power. The symbolism is in the milk, Clothing, Horns of power, Or no horns of power. Goats and sheep are not people but symbols of ideas. You are going to eat your words when the ETs disclose themselves soon.

The most obvious thing about goats is they chew the cud and have cloven hoofs representing the rainbow covenant in the inner and outer covenant is ONE COVENANT and is part of their predestinated path of Yahweh Elohim. They are clean animals to eat. They are the gods and goddesses predestinated, Or elected, By God to be the apple of His eye.

Christians define the goats as people and discard tons of scripture that teach the goats are the good guys not the bad guys after the blinders are removed as prophesied in Isaiah 29:11-18 through the sealed Book of Revelation by personal revelation from God to free themselves from guilt for sexual pleasure or justified murder under black grace of Satan evoked by Lucifer's meddling into mortality. God will free all of them by using the white grace power from the inner kingdom of God through faith to repent of bad ideas to stop the bad mortal deeds.
WisdomOfAges
Posts: 1,076
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2019 4:22:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
LOSER. . . . . Is a more appropriate word to attach to the "Son" of some imbecile Comic Book Hoax invention of a long gone age. . . An age of unprecedented IGNORANCE.

#1 RULE. . . . Unless a GOD becomes VISIBLE to all humans the GOD is nothing more then
CLEVER STAGECRAFT HYPNOSIS and BRAINWASHING. The seed is planted between the ears and manifests into a DRAMA of DECEIT and TWISTED PERCEPTION of some utterly worthless GHOST with an equally idiotic TITLE.

GOD. . . Is a word invented by some Catholic CHURCH BOZO while translating the Hebrew and Greek Comic Book Bible into a GOTHIC version around 400 AD. . . The word NEVER EXISTED for 5000 years! More important is that the word G O D is an acronym which = G game O of d deception and also G genius O of D deception. . . The key
WORD is DECEPTION. . Not by the PUPPET GOD INVENTION but by the disgusting HUMANS who invent a GOD and then use HIM as a scapegoat for POWER and PROFITEERING. The GOD is NEVER available, Visible, Only the HUMAN that plays GOD.

The HUMAN who PLAYS GOD = the preaching parasite VAMPIRES and their idiot slave drone servants. . . All of them use their "GOD" as a TOOL for abuse and exploitation.

NO GOD IS EVER NEEDED FOR HUMANS TO THRIVE. . . To be curious beings who are
OPEN MINDED explorers of anything without become ENSLAVED by it. . .

The Abrahamic Religions are all about OPPRESSION and SLAVERY. . . They MURDER the
OPEN MINDED human. . . They are truly the greatest TERRORISTS of FREEDOM in human existence.

HUMANS will thrive only when the Abrahamic GODS are reduced to the worthless
Comic Book TRASH they truly are. . . Utterly USELESS. . . The epitome of IGNORANCE
and TOOLS for SLAVERY. . .
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2019 5:54:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
WisdomOfAges wrote:
LOSER. . . . . Is a more appropriate word to attach to the "Son" of some imbecile Comic Book Hoax invention of a long gone age. . . An age of unprecedented IGNORANCE.

#1 RULE. . . . Unless a GOD becomes VISIBLE to all humans the GOD is nothing more then
CLEVER STAGECRAFT HYPNOSIS and BRAINWASHING. The seed is planted between the ears and manifests into a DRAMA of DECEIT and TWISTED PERCEPTION of some utterly worthless GHOST with an equally idiotic TITLE.

GOD. . . Is a word invented by some Catholic CHURCH BOZO while translating the Hebrew and Greek Comic Book Bible into a GOTHIC version around 400 AD. . . The word NEVER EXISTED for 5000 years! More important is that the word G O D is an acronym which = G game O of d deception and also G genius O of D deception. . . The key
WORD is DECEPTION. . Not by the PUPPET GOD INVENTION but by the disgusting HUMANS who invent a GOD and then use HIM as a scapegoat for POWER and PROFITEERING. The GOD is NEVER available, Visible, Only the HUMAN that plays GOD.

The HUMAN who PLAYS GOD = the preaching parasite VAMPIRES and their idiot slave drone servants. . . All of them use their "GOD" as a TOOL for abuse and exploitation.

NO GOD IS EVER NEEDED FOR HUMANS TO THRIVE. . . To be curious beings who are
OPEN MINDED explorers of anything without become ENSLAVED by it. . .

The Abrahamic Religions are all about OPPRESSION and SLAVERY. . . They MURDER the
OPEN MINDED human. . . They are truly the greatest TERRORISTS of FREEDOM in human existence.

HUMANS will thrive only when the Abrahamic GODS are reduced to the worthless
Comic Book TRASH they truly are. . . Utterly USELESS. . . The epitome of IGNORANCE
and TOOLS for SLAVERY. . .

What you write is true, And I have been using the word God for most people do not know the history of the word, And Yahweh is working with the paradigms in the mind of man and not the truth. Most people believe God is the Creator and do not know the history or meaning of the acronym. When I use God, I mean the Creator like 99% of the world does. "God" however, According to the theologians and religions, Means something completely different.

From that perspective, From eternity's viewpoint, You speak the truth. The ET viewpoint is closer to the truth than open-minded religious slaves. George Soros is wrong about his "open foundation" to program everyone into Marxism, For example. We should be close-minded just like the ETs. Only valid evidence should change our minds as adults.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2019 2:31:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
***WOA Wrote: #1 RULE. . . . Unless a GOD becomes VISIBLE to all humans the GOD is nothing more than CLEVER STAGECRAFT HYPNOSIS and BRAINWASHING.

Correct. The Sons and Daughters of God born immortal to the Father have been appearing to the ETs as the family of Ra for 150, 000 years. They are children and not adult Gods. The ETs have not seen the Father in the third heaven due to agreements among the Gods in the third heaven for the Father to remain hidden from the ETs until the family of Ra have had the time needed to prove the Father wrong. Times up.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2019 4:32:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
With the correct paradigms in place, Let us read about the goat and sheep ideas:

Matt 25:31-33
"When the Son of Man comes in His glory, And all the [c]holy angels with Him, Then He will sit on the throne of His glory. All the nations will be gathered before Him, And He will separate them one from another, As a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. And He will set the sheep on His right hand, But the goats on the left.

The right is male. The left is female. Surprisingly, The goats are the female power of the Holy Spirit and Mother. The sheep are the male side of eternal truth and mortality of man. Yahushua has all 4 parts of the Godhead in Him bodily: He is gathering both goats and sheep together as One Yahweh Elohim:

Colossians 2:9
For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily;

The image of the translated man in Ezekiel 1 is the origin of the word "head" for God with 4 heads as One Head, God is not like the "head" of a corporation or "head" of government power. No. God has 4 parts of Yahweh Elohim in One Head of the "Godhead". Thank God for the writings of Paul and his deeper Hebrew thinking of scripture as a goat.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,114
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2019 4:40:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
With the correct paradigms in place, Let us read about the goat and sheep ideas:

Matt 25:31-33
"When the Son of Man comes in His glory, And all the [c]holy angels with Him, Then He will sit on the throne of His glory. All the nations will be gathered before Him, And He will separate them one from another, As a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. And He will set the sheep on His right hand, But the goats on the left.

The right is male. The left is female. Surprisingly, The goats are the female power of the Holy Spirit and Mother. The sheep are the male side of eternal truth and mortality of man. Yahushua has all 4 parts of the Godhead in Him bodily: He is gathering both goats and sheep together as One Yahweh Elohim:

Colossians 2:9
For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily;

The image of the translated man in Ezekiel 1 is the origin of the word "head" for God with 4 heads as One Head, God is not like the "head" of a corporation or "head" of government power. No. God has 4 parts of Yahweh Elohim in One Head of the "Godhead". Thank God for the writings of Paul and his deeper Hebrew thinking of scripture as a goat.

You just disproved the Trinity by showing God has 4 heads and not three. Wow!
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2019 5:48:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Let us continue. . . :

Matt 24:34-37
Then the King will say to those on His right hand [Male side of the spirit-orb],

God always works with the males as the leaders who do not submit as a female to the black grace power of Satan from Yahweh Elohim, Spiritually speaking. God always talks to the physical MEN as a type and shadow of the inner kingdom of God. Mortal men lead the women as equal in authority but not in leadership. The woman is to put her desires on the man to receive the proper paradigms so she can fill in the details with her stronger love power in the outer kingdom. If she gets the wrong paradigms in her mind from the men, The planet will become perverted and evil. Interestingly, This occurs when the females inside the mortal men submits to Satan. The men will believe all kinds of wrong assumptions about God by creating man-made gods about eternity from their own imaginations and feed the ideas to the women.

Reincarnated Noah is presenting the paradigms from God on the sea of glass but not the details of the female detailed application of the paradigms. The details will vary for each family depending on what the man, Children, And other women need spiritually using her stronger power to love. Fix the paradigms, And the planet explodes in true love.

Let us continue. . .

"Come, You blessed of My Father, Inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world [The male side of the spirit-orb leads the female into translation to be gods and goddess to inherit kingdoms of glory].

The female is to submit to the white grace of Christ and not black grace of Satan. The male will follow her love wherever she goes. If the male feeds here the wrong paradigms, The woman cannot respond or function properly. Reincarnated Noah is female on the sea of glass receiving the truth, But the male Spirit of Yahweh Elohim is delivering the paradigms to DDO. Therefore the female side of the Spirit-orbs in DDO can respond in proper order and submit as females to the truth to reach the sea of glass too. The 24 elders are the males side. I am one of the 24 elders, So to speak, Ministering to the DDO goats that the female left side needs to flip over to white grace, Which we will examine shortly. Let us first continue with the male sheep inside us before discussing the goats on the female left side:

for I [the Great I AM in everyone called Yahweh}
was hungry and you gave Me food [fed me with truth];
I [Great I Am inside us]
was thirsty and you gave Me drink [Water of the Word];

Ephesians 5:26
that He might sanctify and cleanse her [spirit orb] with the washing of water by the word,

I [Great I Am inside us]
was a stranger [Gentile-angel dog]
and you took Me in;
I [Great I Am inside us]
was naked and you clothed Me [with animal skins symbolically covering the flesh];
I [Great I AM inside us]
was sick [sick from spiritual food poisoning of the world. All the tables are vomit]
and you visited Me;
I [Great I Am inside us]
was in prison [trapped in the beast system with its religious whore]
and you came to Me [when we see who we really are, Part of the Great I Am, We visit other "parts" of the Great I Am to minister to them, Like Yahweh is doing at DDO so they can know who they are too. Yahweh said, "You are gods, " but predestinated Israel does not believe Him].

Then the righteous will answer Him, Saying, "Lord, When did we see You hungry and feed You, Or thirsty and give You drink? When did we see You a stranger and take You in, Or naked and clothe You? Or when did we see You sick, Or in prison, And come to You? " And the King will answer and say to them [the male side of the spirit],
"Assuredly, I say to you, Inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, You did it to Me. "

All 7. 4 billion people are literally part of Yahweh Elohim but do not know it or believe it--either as gods, Goddess, Or angels.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2019 6:55:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Let us continue. . .

Matt 25:38-46
Then He will also say to those on the left hand [Female side of the spirit-orb that submits to Satan or the God of death. The male does not submit, The female does],
Depart from Me, You cursed, Into the everlasting fire [Lake of fire]

Lake of fire definition:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341772/

prepared for the devil [inside us]
and his angels [bad idea inside us programmed to be the opposite of Christ's white grace charactor]:
for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink; I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, Naked and you did not clothe Me, Sick and in prison and you did not visit Me. [Satan does not care about the Great I Am, Yahweh Elohim in each person. The submitting female part of the spirit-orb does not know who She is: An identity crises. She is lost in the world systems of the mortal time Matrix of Yahweh Elohim who has no freqency].
Then they also will answer Him, Saying, "Lord, When did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, And did not minister to You? " [Blinded by black grace power of the Creator without the good Character of Christ with a perfectly balanced view of all 4 parts of the Godhead in Christ].
Then He will answer them, Saying, "Assuredly, I say to you, Inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, You did not do it to Me. " And these will go away into everlasting **punishment** [restraint, Correction. Pruning of thoughts],
but the righteous into eternal life. "

Strong's definition of Greek root word for "punishment":
1. Properly, To lop, Prune, As trees, Wings.
2. To check, Curb, Restrain.
3. To chastise, Correct, Punish:

What the hell? Look for yourself! The Catholic Corruptors used the LAST word of the definition! The lake of fire matches the other definitions. Pull the Biblical weeds by the roots.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2019 7:11:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The 144, 000 on the sea of class are the elect female spirit-orbs inside Israelite bodies. The 24 elders are the male spirit orbs. Cover the flesh to see the truth. The two are One Creation in the image of Yahweh Elohim, Who is One and lives inside translated men and women defined as "the Most High" God. Satan is programmed by Yahweh Elohim to be the God of death to our bodies temporarily. There is no God of death in eternity, But only the eternal Creator of Life frequencies of the body.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2019 7:24:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Clarification:

The 144, 000 on the sea of glass are the elect female spirit-orb characteristics inside **ALL** Israelite bodies. The 24 elders are the male spirit-orb characteristics inside **All Israelite bodies**.

These words better reflect my thoughts.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2019 9:48:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Looks to me like you got stumped - because the passage is really clear for anyone who reads it. Very amusing how you add your own code words to define meanings. Just read the passage, Allow it to penetrate into your soul. Don't try and define the words so it actually loses any meaning.

the passage is talking about judgment day when God divides - separates the sheep from the goats. It is saying exactly what it means to say. Just read it without distorting or adding to it. If you can't do that then it is clear you reject the plain meaning of it - the question is why? And the answer is because it contradicts your delusional made up nonsense.

Are you ready to throw in the towel? My body was tired and Yahweh was not stumped.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,582
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2019 10:36:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
because the passage is really clear for anyone who reads it.

Really? People are goats and sheep? How can Christians believe such a stupid idea?

People are not LITERALLY goats and sheep. It is metaphorical - just like you are using the term. In any event the passage quoted says the same thing - "they are like".

you add your own code words to define meanings.

You mean I should read the passage like Gentile-dogs do? Goats and sheep are people?

All I would like you to do is to read the passage as most people in the world would - according to ordinary meaning and usage - using ordinary language and grammatical skills. Stop using code words that you alone invent and use.

Just read the passage, Allow it to penetrate into your soul. Don't try and define the words so it actually loses any meaning.

I did read the passage. Goats have milk and horns of power. Sheep have wool for clothing and horns of power or no horns of power. The symbolism is in the milk, Clothing, Horns of power, Or no horns of power. Goats and sheep are not people but symbols of ideas. You are going to eat your words when the ETs disclose themselves soon.

Can you even see what you are doing? You use definitions and meanings that are NOT in the text nor are in the ordinary sense of the meaning of language.

the passage is talking about judgment day when God divides - separates the sheep from the goats.

Correct. However, Yahushua is not taking about people. He is taking about separating the ideas. Everyone lives forever. He throws Satan and all the evil ideas of black grace of the goats into the fire and replaces it with the white grace power Christ. Duh!

See what I mean. There is nothing at all about you talk about in the passage.

That idea is way too deep for barking Gentile dogs. The Christian ministers will not stop barking the foolish atonement, Church, And sexual ideas at the world in their self-righteous attitudes of their dragons in the beast system and its religious whore that sells God for money as a dead product assembled by man. No, Yahweh is living revelation outside of all religions.

It is not deep anon. It is made up and is creative. It is not however in text - no matter how deep or thoughtful one is.

It is saying exactly what it means to say.

You mean that goats and sheep are people and not ideas?

It is very clearly talking about the world at the end of days, Those who are for God and those who choose their own way. The former is characterised by love and the latter by their selfishness. It has NOTHING to do with ideas - it is all about ACTION - love in action.

Just read it without distorting or adding to it.

I am not adding anything. On the sea of glass, I know goats and sheep are not people but the bad ideas the goats have believed are destroyed in eternity. The goat is chosen to represent the black grace of God that generates all kinds of assumptions because Ra (Lucifer) will nor tell the goats the whole truth about the Cosmic War with the Father. They are just learning about white grace. No fault of theirs. God did it to allow Ra (Lucifer) to have plenty of time to do the genetic reengineering before He brings the Cosmic War Drama to a good eternal ending for everyone.

you are blinded by this delusion of the sea of glass. Again - where is it - can anyone else access it - how does one access it - the sea of glass is your imagination - and even according to you - leads you into error from time to time.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2019 11:24:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
***Tradesecret wrote: You are blinded by this delusion of the sea of glass. Again - where is it - can anyone else access it - how does one access it - the sea of glass is your imagination - and even according to you - leads you into error from time to time.

The sea of glass can only be reached by the few elect of God and not the mortal angel dogs who can enter the first heaven to die of old age. If I have made a few errors, It is because the assumptions in my mind needed correction. It not that I taught falsehood, But the truth I did teach did not apply to that specific scripture. For example, I could not comprehend we are part of Yahweh Elohim until relatively recently. "Ye are gods". Everyone is but no one believes it even though God said the idea plainly. It is true we are the little "I am" created in His-Her image. But the real self is part of the Great I Am. Both are true, But Christianity prevented me from seeing the greater truth hidden in all of us. Yahweh revealed the deeper eternal truth on the sea of glass when posting to Masonic Slayer.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2019 11:39:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
***Tradesecret wrote: You are blinded by this delusion of the sea of glass. Again - where is it - can anyone else access it - how does one access it - the sea of glass is your imagination - and even according to you - leads you into error from time to time.

The sea of glass is accessed by grace through faith as we know by revelation the 4 process wheels defined in the Book of Revelation. The Gentile-dog angels can skip the 7th seal in practice but know intellectually by revelation what Israel goes through as 14 plagues of knowledge to increase the faith necessary for translation. The whole book is illuminating to the dog-angels to comprehend where they fit in the eternal Cosmos in the first heaven without becoming gods or goddesses by painful experience to renew the mind of all errors.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2019 11:51:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Some Gentile dog-angels will have no interest in the Book of Revelation of the Bible but live the simple Golden Rule or some other moral principle like "do no harm" or the "Law of One" to keep society free of criminal thieves who rob us. The Lord does not care about what is in their hearts to obey. He manages the heart to glorify Himself in eternity. They are not Israel. His will is for them to die of old age and be resurrected later to glorify Himself.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,582
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2019 2:19:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Anon wrote: I did read the passage. Goats have milk and horns of power. Sheep have wool for clothing and horns of power or no horns of power. The symbolism is in the milk, Clothing, Horns of power, Or no horns of power. Goats and sheep are not people but symbols of ideas. You are going to eat your words when the ETs disclose themselves soon.

but you are not referring to the passage. You ignore the passage. It is a picture of a judge before a courtroom. It is not about ideas - it is about actions, Particularly the action of love. The sheep are known by the angels because they act in love. The goats are known by the angels because they do not act in love. The sheep are God's and the goats are headed for destruction. That is the primary message of this passage. The secondary message of this passage is that the goats and the sheep live together until the end of the world.

The most obvious thing about goats is they chew the cud and have cloven hoofs representing the rainbow covenant in the inner and outer covenant is ONE COVENANT and is part of their predestinated path of Yahweh Elohim. They are clean animals to eat. They are the gods and goddesses predestinated, Or elected, By God to be the apple of His eye.

Gee you have a strange way of thinking. In Israel the obvious thing about goats was how similar they looked to sheep. Jesus' point was that the sheep and the goats look similar on the outside - you need to test their hearts - not by their ideas but by their actions. Sheep love - and goats don't. That is the point of the parable. The Angels will know which ones are sheep by their actions. The goats end up in Hell.

Christians define the goats as people and discard tons of scripture that teach the goats are the good guys not the bad guys after the blinders are removed as prophesied in Isaiah 29:11-18 through the sealed Book of Revelation by personal revelation from God to free themselves from guilt for sexual pleasure or justified murder under black grace of Satan evoked by Lucifer's meddling into mortality. God will free all of them by using the white grace power from the inner kingdom of God through faith to repent of bad ideas to stop the bad mortal deeds.

Your logic is so bad - no wonder you failed school and had a mental breakdown after ending up in the LDS for a while. The Christian merely uses the same wording as Jesus does - when he compares the sons of the kingdom with those who are not his. He says - they all look the same on the outside - but their hearts have different intentions. The sheep is one of love after God and the goat is one not of love after Satan.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,582
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2019 2:22:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago

Are you ready to throw in the towel? My body was tired and Yahweh was not stumped.


On the basis of the rubbish you wrote - lol - why would I give up? After all, You can't beat something with nothing. And you have not given anything.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,114
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2019 8:27:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Tradesecret wrote:

Are you ready to throw in the towel? My body was tired and Yahweh was not stumped.


On the basis of the rubbish you wrote - lol - why would I give up? After all, You can't beat something with nothing. And you have not given anything.

Wow! You are asking Anon for more! You must be a masochist like Jesus.
Jesus was mocked, Beaten, Ridiculed and nailed to a wooden cross. His parting words were" I will be back". !
John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,582
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2019 10:06:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Are you ready to throw in the towel? My body was tired and Yahweh was not stumped.

On the basis of the rubbish you wrote - lol - why would I give up? After all, You can't beat something with nothing. And you have not given anything.

Your body is tired because you are not working in the strength of the Lord. For he says "my burden is light". Humans wear their bodies out when they don't trust God. Of course - the other thing here is that God is showing you that you anon are mortal and are dying. I actually suspect that you have an illness - apart from the mental health obviously.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,114
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2019 11:38:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Are you ready to throw in the towel? My body was tired and Yahweh was not stumped.

On the basis of the rubbish you wrote - lol - why would I give up? After all, You can't beat something with nothing. And you have not given anything.

Your body is tired because you are not working in the strength of the Lord. For he says "my burden is light". Humans wear their bodies out when they don't trust God. Of course - the other thing here is that God is showing you that you anon are mortal and are dying. I actually suspect that you have an illness - apart from the mental health obviously.

You are confused. It's Anon who stood on the sea of glass. I just read confessions. That's how I found out you are a sex deviant, Pastor and pimp.

We have your confession you are a sex deviant. You lied about living in Indian for a while. You were just passing through India on route to Nepal. You are a self confessed Pimp, Pervert and Preacher. The original sin is your problem with sex and pimping your mommy smuggler.

Harikrish wrote: Exposing a sex deviant pastor is not spamming. I always suspected you were a pervert from the smirky look on your face in your avatar.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant. Tradesecret also said: and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.

Harikrish exposes a sex deviant Pastor on DDO name Tradesecret. It is no longer a secret.

Tradesecret wrote:
none of this can mean me - as an individual. LOL! In fact I can only be put into the we if I am Indian. LOL! I have lived in India - but I would not call myself an Indian. Using your logic I could I suppose which is why I was taking the mick out of you - despite the fact that you missed this humour.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. . Implying the group you were with were also sex deviants. You were passing through India on your way to Nepal, So you didn't know any Indian then.

You are a pastor visiting a country which views your religion suspiciously. Your mommy is a bible smuggler. You now confirm you are a sex deviant in a public confession " that is not a funny matter to humour about. It is public now you are a sexually perverted Pastor Tradesecret

I never visited your country as a pastor. In fact when I was there I was an atheist looking for truth. I was on my way to Nepal.
LOL! - you can't even read.
You are lying again.
You start with "I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. "

Now you say you are on your way to Nepal. So you were actually just passing through India with destination Nepal. But you lied when you claimed you lived in India for a while. It is also clear you had a problem with sex before you left for India. It's in your confession.

But that did not stop you from pursuing your sexual deviant perversions and then confessing you have a problem with sex.

You are our first sex deviant pastor going public on DDO.

Tradesecret finally confessed he is a a sex deviant. Wow!
To all Christians Tradesecret confessed he is a sex deviant.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. .

Tradesecret wrote: When I was released from slavery to sin and bondage to Satan, My eyes were opened. Although I willingly am a slave of Jesus, He does not treat me like a slave - but like a son. In fact he has promised me his inheritance. Slaves - such as you - will not receive an inheritance from your master - just death and destruction.

You further confessed you were a slave to sin. So you were aware of your sexual perversions and even went pursuing your sexual perversions in other countries.
Now you are expecting an inheritance from your master for confessing you are a liar and a sexual pervert.
Wow! See how warped and perverted your mind is and the God that would give you an inheritance for confessing you are a liar and pervert. That's Christianity in a nutshell!

We are glad to hear you have overcome some of your sexual perversions. I guess you can call us lucky for having been spared your type of afflictions.
I lived in India and been to Nepal and never looked for or saw any sexual deviants. I was a Hindu then unlike you who was in search of God and deviant sexual partners.

it is possible because you are a sex deviant you became as pastor. That's like the pedophiles who become Catholic priest to prey on children. You just got busted!

TS said: Hari is the Indian - not TS.
So you lied when you said you are Indian. You said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
When pressed you confessed you lied.
You said: Not really. I am not really an Indian. I am too white. I also don't individually have a problem with sex. I think sex is a good thing. It is the Indians who really had a problem with sex.
There are 1. 3 billion Indians. Sex is the least of their problems. Come get your head slapped at the Harikrish Clinic.
So you lied you are Indian. You lied Indians have a sex problem because you did not know Indians or live in India for a while, You were on your way to Nepal. But you confessed you have a problem with sex and the group you were with were sexual deviants. Note you said: we are deviants.

You also pimp your mother and brag about her smuggling Bbles in China putting her in grave danger. The penalty is death for smuggling in China.

Tradesecret wrote: BTW my mother smuggled bibles in her suitcase into China. China at the time did not permit its Christians to have unedited bibles. China, As we all know, Likes to control and determine what its people can think and do. They don't like the Bible because it expects God's people to have a higher loyalty to God than to the State. My mother of whom I am proud, Put her life on the line and her freedom, In order to ensure that people in China could have an uncensored version of the bible in their own language.

You should be embarassed for pimping your mommy smuggler, Showing your scriptural ignorance and calling people names and even lying about Harikrish's sex.
You are the typical Christian PPP. Pimp, Pervert and Preacher.

I now have your confession you are a sex deviant. We have known the other two for a while. Pimp and Preacher.


Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2019 5:02:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Are you ready to throw in the towel? My body was tired and Yahweh was not stumped.

On the basis of the rubbish you wrote - lol - why would I give up? After all, You can't beat something with nothing. And you have not given anything.

Your body is tired because you are not working in the strength of the Lord. For he says "my burden is light". Humans wear their bodies out when they don't trust God. Of course - the other thing here is that God is showing you that you anon are mortal and are dying. I actually suspect that you have an illness - apart from the mental health obviously.

The truth is prophets who receive visions in the outer kingdom or revelations in the inner kingdom can testify like Daniel did.

Daniel 8:18
Now, As he was speaking with me, I was in a deep sleep with my face to the ground; but he touched me, And stood me upright.

Daniel 8:27
And I, Daniel, Was exhausted in the light; afterward I arose and went about the king's business. I was astonished by the vision, But no one understood it.

Read the entire chapter. Daniel received multiple visions and a visit from an angel in the inner kingdom while asleep. The angel woke up Daniel in the outer kingdom to confirm the ideas to his body were from God--to know the inner kingdom knowledge was for sure from God. It is similar to my not pooping for 17 days but less dramatic than an angel. The power of God converted no frequency into frequency energy to reach Daniel's spirit-orb simultaneously, Which exhausted his body in the light. The Catholic Corruptors translated the Hebrew as "fainted and was sick certain days" which is not the meaning of the Hebrew. He was exhausted and had to rest, But he did not pass out. Give me a break. HE WAS SLEE;ING WHEN THE ANGEL WOKE HIM UP! We have the Hebrew to get the thoughts from God as they should be. .

Likewise, I take frequent naps to deal with the energy exchange that drains the flesh. Prophets who have visions in the outer kingdom of the flesh know it makes them tired. Same thing happens with inner kingdom visions while awake and not sleeping. Christian ministers who preach no personal revelation today but only the dead prophets speak to us will never know the truth of what made Daniel exhausted in the light.

Likewise, There was so much energy released to convert no frequency into frequency energy during the last supper and afterwards, The disciples were exhausted and could not stay awake. Yahushua said, "The spirit is willing, , But the flesh is weak". Christian ministers can never comprehend His words because they do not believe in personal revelation. It drains a person's flesh energy. Same is true of repentance of dumb ideas. It can be exhausting but rewarding simultaneously like Olympic Champion Swimmers in DDO or real mountain climbers.

I have to take s nap for a few hours after about six or seven hours on the sea of glass writing to DDO. I know why the 12 apostles anciently could not stay awake in Gethsemane. However, Yahushua was different because He became the Son of God at His baptism. He would get tired naturally, But He could will his body to stay awake no matter how many revelations He received from God. Christian ministers do not experience the power of God to tire the flesh because of unbelief in God but believe in man's ideas instead.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.