Total Posts:26|Showing Posts:1-26
Jump to topic:

Evidence in the numbers part #1

anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2019 4:28:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Ezekiel 18 about translation is 666 or 6x6x6=18. Heavenly Father (1) is a translated Man (8). 1+8=9. 9=Satan God's black grace power of Satan of the goats is an essential part of the translation power of God.

Yahweh Elohim outside the Matrix does not do number meaning in every verse or chapter of the Bible. Nonsense. But Yahweh Elohim has done it with selected verses and chapters for the fundamental paradigms of truth below.

1, Money
2. Sex
3. Sons and Daughters of God are not angels or demons.
4. All sins forgiven except one.
5. Christ before Satan
6. Golden Rule and Two Great Commandments.


These 6 ideas capture the essence of the Cosmic War through the Sons of God and the good news gospel of God that everyone lives forever. There are many other scriptures to support the 6 ideas which Yahweh has posted for 9 months, But these are the selected ones with number proofs below:

1. Money:

1 Corinthian 9 and 2 Corinthian 9 are about money perversions. 9=Satan. 1 Corinthian 9 defines money needed to build religions. 2 Corinthians 9 defines techniques to sell the fake gospel to the world:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341484/

2. Sex

1 Corinthian 7 is the famous corrupted chapter about sex and marriage vs virgins. 7 is the First Covenant. One must overcome the mortal sex delusions of the Catholic Corrupters of 1 Corinthians 7 by correct spiritual intimacy with Yahweh to be translated. 1+7=8. 8=translation.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2019 7:40:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Ezekiel 18 about translation is 666 or 6x6x6=18. Heavenly Father (1) is a translated Man (8). 1+8=9. 9=Satan God's black grace power of Satan of the goats is an essential part of the translation power of God.

Yahweh Elohim outside the Matrix does not do number meaning in every verse or chapter of the Bible. Nonsense. But Yahweh Elohim has done it with selected verses and chapters for the fundamental paradigms of truth below.

1, Money
2. Sex
3. Sons and Daughters of God are not angels or demons.
4. All sins forgiven except one.
5. Christ before Satan
6. Golden Rule and Two Great Commandments.


These 6 ideas capture the essence of the Cosmic War through the Sons of God and the good news gospel of God that everyone lives forever. There are many other scriptures to support the 6 ideas which Yahweh has posted for 9 months, But these are the selected ones with number proofs below:

1. Money:

1 Corinthian 9 and 2 Corinthian 9 are about money perversions. 9=Satan. 1 Corinthian 9 defines money needed to build religions. 2 Corinthians 9 defines techniques to sell the fake gospel to the world:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341484/

2. Sex

1 Corinthian 7 is the famous corrupted chapter about sex and marriage vs virgins. 7 is the First Covenant. One must overcome the mortal sex delusions of the Catholic Corrupters of 1 Corinthians 7 by correct spiritual intimacy with Yahweh to be translated. 1+7=8. 8=translation.

It is good to see you putting your gift with numbers developed as a financial consultant to biblical interpretations.
The early Kabbalah numerologist did not have a financial background like yours which led them to some impractical conclusions. They couldn't even foretell the birth of Jesus which Eastern Magi did right to the exact location.

Your western numerology is under test.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2019 11:43:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The 10 kings in the Book of Revelation and Daniel are the 10 number digits. From my experience with numbers, I know they rule everything, Even words. The meaning of the numbers also drive the inner kingdom. The insiders have their own number meanings from God for their black grace power.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2019 11:52:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
The 10 kings in the Book of Revelation and Daniel are the 10 number digits. From my experience with numbers, I know they rule everything, Even words. The meaning of the numbers also drive the inner kingdom. The insiders have their own number meanings from God for their black grace power.

Daniel was wrong with his numbers. He said everything would be finished in seventy weeks. That was about 2600 years ago.
Anonymous
8/11/2019 12:01:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The Bible Code is BS
Harikrish
Posts: 34,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2019 12:13:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Dr. Franklin wrote:
The Bible Code is BS

As in Black Shitholes.
Last post you were eating their hotdogs. Before that niggers were in your butthole. Next you will be saying you are a black from Philadelphia. We heard that line before from Ethang5 the most shamed black negroid nigger on DDO.
Anonymous
8/11/2019 12:15:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am not black, Get it right
Harikrish
Posts: 34,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2019 12:35:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Dr. Franklin wrote:
I am not black, Get it right

So why are you confessing you got buggered by niggers and you ate their hotdogs? You are either black or a nigger lover.
Anonymous
8/11/2019 12:36:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
their hotdogs were spicy! , I don't crae they were nigger droids
Anonymous
8/11/2019 12:30:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The moron doesnt understant the art of me trolling him. LOL
Anonymous
8/11/2019 1:36:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
No the Bible is not BS, The Bible Code is, It's a bunch of bad theories
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2019 2:43:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Willows wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:
The Bible Code is BS

For once you got something right.
The Bible sure is a load of BS.

The Bible is a mixture of BS weeds and true wheat ideas. Yahushua gave three different parables to show us different aspects of the separation of ideas. Wheat and tares, Goats and sheep, Good and bad fish caught in a net.

Men interpret of the parables as separation of people. Very childish babies. The parables are separation of ideas in the inner kingdom of God, And one cannot live in heaven without repentance and renewing the mind and separating the good ideas from the evil ones.

God raised up the goats to believe in His Son Ra (Lucifer) and the ETs to prolong the genetic reengineering and then end the Cosmic War after mortals enter the inner kingdom and see what Ra (Lucifer) **cannot** see about Yahweh Elohim. God controls every path to Life by predestination from the beginning, Including the Ra child Gods, And Yahweh is lifting the blindness. No blame, Shame, Or guilt for something beyond our control--included all despots in history who were predestinated to do whatever horrible thing they did from a mortal perspective but not from an eternal perspective of Yahweh Elohim.

Yahweh Elohim has a wonderful heart of white grace that will be forever. He is taking His good heart to the world. Roy Sausek actually bought his apple computer and began posting his movies AFTER he met me first in 1999. Very interesting, Isn't it? His move about his trip to heaven in vision was created after I met him at the apostles gathering although the experience happened in the 1980s. About 75 apostles were there with many Luciferian moles pretending to be Christians. Same old Luciferian strategy to cause confusion. But meeting was ordained by God so I could meet Roy Sausek.

Yahweh inside me starting contradicting Roy's interpretations a few years after my meeting Roy in 1999, And we parted ways after he accused me of being demon possessed and calling me to repentance just like Tradesecret does in his atonement delusions.

I have never gotten angry about what people say to the persons face or call anyone names because of very strong freedom of speech ideas to grow, But the rejection hurts. I am human.

DDO is much different than DDO. DDO uses much bantering of caustic words for fun like in the movie Grand Torino with Clint Eastward. There is emotional release in the process, So Yahweh knows what He is doing with everyone's path to deal with such a messed up world of bad ideas everyone has believed. The three parables of separation will do their job to remove the bad ideas when we see the true heart of grace of Yahweh Elohim.

Christian do not know better than to call me to repentance. I am used to it. Banned from two BB. DDO is heaven to me because of free speech policies. Just look what we are all learning from Him because of free speech. Imagine what we would learn if free speech was released on the planet and the Great I Am was released inside everyone through intelligent repentance and not the dumb atonement phony repentance. Wow! Even the Lord's prophets reject Yahweh and true repentance.

The blinding paradigms from Christians, Jews, And Muslims originate from believing the Bible is infallible in the original text. That belief is the root analysis prime cause of all the mental errors caused by babyish spirit-orbs that do not know how to repent and grow up by separating the ideas clearly with proper definitions of the meaning of the thoughts of God by revelation from Yahweh with no frequency to connect to who we really are.

The occult goats have their own "dead prophets" with their own form of "dead Bibles" they trust by their insider writings. The current prophets are all in error due to trusting in dead people instead of believing the living Creator by revelations from heaven inside their One Heart: "Follow your heart in faith" is the correct instruction because we are parts of Yahweh who have no frequency. But we do not know who we are. The darkness causes a basic identity crises on earth:

John 1:5
And the light shines in the darkness, And the darkness did not [a]comprehend it.

The ETs have the same problem. The key is for the ETs to confess they are not as old as they claim. They are doing the identical errors with their dead prophets. However, They do know how to follow the light in the outer kingdom by white grace through faith.

The ETs do not know about the inner kingdom of Christ by revelation from the Creator because of unbelief. But they are fast learners with the correct closed-minded "paradigm". Yahweh will eventually show them the valid evidences that He is the Creator they trust in. The valid evidences will change their closed minds. The words of Paul in Acts 17 taught in Athens rings true. The unknown Creator is Yahweh.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2019 3:48:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Dr. Franklin wrote:
The moron doesnt understant the art of me trolling him. LOL

I am sure there is method in your madness.

Explain your strategy.

Franklin confessed his life is all messed up. He suffers from a crippling depression and a very sore backside. He became a faggot after seeing many failed heterosexual relationships breakup. His own lack of ambition got him dumped. One would suspect he lived in a white trash neighbourhood or African ghetto.

Strong resentment towards women.
Faggot Franklin wrote: Yo they call sexist, Bitch shut yo fuc king face, I have seen the dark side of women and the feminists.

Causes of selective hearing post#8
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342404/
Franklin wrote: I have a crippling depression.

Why Franklin became a faggot and a woman hater and turned to niggers for love?
Link title: Ask Dr. Willows post#7
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342211/

Why Franklin became a faggot and a woman hater? He was a peeping Tom and a pervert watching couples.
Franklin wrote: you see you will NEVER understand until you have seen the dark side

watching my brother's marriage fall apart when his career hit a rocky patch. His wife cheated on him while he was was at home raising their kid and trying to find work. He was also in a bad way at the time physically after his car collided with a moose and left him needing physio.

watching a family friend's marriage implode. As soon as his kids were 18 and off to college his wife started fucki ng a colleague. He's worked 50-60 hour weeks for years now she's taking half of everything.

watching my uncle be the biggest simp of all time and let his awful wife and ungrateful daughters suck the money and life out of him.

a female friend of mine of 12 years utterly disrespecting me by wasting my time and money (for no damn reason) then taking no responsibility and near enough ghosting me for my dissent.

my latest relationship ending because I "have no ambition".

an alarming amount of single women in the area I live having multiple children, Usually to different fathers.

one of my oldest friends being driven so insane by his cheating cunt of a wife that he attacked her in her sleep with a hammer and knife. He's currently half way through an 8 year sentence and is unlikely to see his children again.

Yeah, Women are fucked up.


Franklin is admonished by Harikrish:
You are a faggot. That is why the niggers are in your butthole.
You are rambling incoherently. Take your medication before continuing. And get the two niggers out of your butthole and as@mouth.
Your public confessions about niggers in your private space.

You brought sex into your lessons by getting buggered in your own school by niggers.
Read your confession.

Post #1
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342357/
Franklin wrote: " I got buggered by a nigger but I never gave consent. "
You never gave consent to stop. Any wonder you have a sore backside. Lol!

Your public confessions about niggers in your butt space.
Post #2 Ethical Dilemmas
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342039/
Dr Franklin wrote:
niggas in my buutwhole


Post#10 Dr. Franklin comedy show.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342302/
Franklin wrote: The nigger that climbed up my butthole was drake the rapper

Repentance post#14
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342293/
Dr. Franklin wrote:
The Quran tells people to bugger infidels, Any evidence the nigger was a Christian

It was drake the rapper, I have his confession.
Drake:Yes I buggered Franklin.


You prayed for help and a redskin showed up. Jesus let the buggery continue.
Post #42 What stage is Hindu Hari?
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341829/
Franklin wrote: Wrong again, Jesus the redskin doesn't know anything. TYPICAL.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2019 4:35:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:
The moron doesnt understant the art of me trolling him. LOL

I am sure there is method in your madness.

Explain your strategy.

Franklin confessed his life is all messed up. He suffers from a crippling depression and a very sore backside. He became a faggot after seeing many failed heterosexual relationships breakup. His own lack of ambition got him dumped. One would suspect he lived in a white trash neighbourhood or African ghetto.

Strong resentment towards women.
Faggot Franklin wrote: Yo they call sexist, Bitch shut yo fuc king face, I have seen the dark side of women and the feminists.

Causes of selective hearing post#8
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342404/
Franklin wrote: I have a crippling depression.

Why Franklin became a faggot and a woman hater and turned to niggers for love?
Link title: Ask Dr. Willows post#7
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342211/

Why Franklin became a faggot and a woman hater? He was a peeping Tom and a pervert watching couples.
Franklin wrote: you see you will NEVER understand until you have seen the dark side

watching my brother's marriage fall apart when his career hit a rocky patch. His wife cheated on him while he was was at home raising their kid and trying to find work. He was also in a bad way at the time physically after his car collided with a moose and left him needing physio.

watching a family friend's marriage implode. As soon as his kids were 18 and off to college his wife started fucki ng a colleague. He's worked 50-60 hour weeks for years now she's taking half of everything.

watching my uncle be the biggest simp of all time and let his awful wife and ungrateful daughters suck the money and life out of him.

a female friend of mine of 12 years utterly disrespecting me by wasting my time and money (for no damn reason) then taking no responsibility and near enough ghosting me for my dissent.

my latest relationship ending because I "have no ambition".

an alarming amount of single women in the area I live having multiple children, Usually to different fathers.

one of my oldest friends being driven so insane by his cheating cunt of a wife that he attacked her in her sleep with a hammer and knife. He's currently half way through an 8 year sentence and is unlikely to see his children again.

Yeah, Women are fucked up.


Franklin is admonished by Harikrish:
You are a faggot. That is why the niggers are in your butthole.
You are rambling incoherently. Take your medication before continuing. And get the two niggers out of your butthole and as@mouth.
Your public confessions about niggers in your private space.

You brought sex into your lessons by getting buggered in your own school by niggers.
Read your confession.

Post #1
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342357/
Franklin wrote: " I got buggered by a nigger but I never gave consent. "
You never gave consent to stop. Any wonder you have a sore backside. Lol!

Your public confessions about niggers in your butt space.
Post #2 Ethical Dilemmas
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342039/
Dr Franklin wrote:
niggas in my buutwhole


Post#10 Dr. Franklin comedy show.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342302/
Franklin wrote: The nigger that climbed up my butthole was drake the rapper

Repentance post#14
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342293/
Dr. Franklin wrote:
The Quran tells people to bugger infidels, Any evidence the nigger was a Christian

It was drake the rapper, I have his confession.
Drake:Yes I buggered Franklin.


You prayed for help and a redskin showed up. Jesus let the buggery continue.
Post #42 What stage is Hindu Hari?
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341829/
Franklin wrote: Wrong again, Jesus the redskin doesn't know anything. TYPICAL.


This is like Clint Eastwood bantering with the barber in "Grand Torino". Clint Eastwood had a good heart with rough language. Walt (Eastwood) was not born a sinner.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2019 9:12:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Dr. Franklin wrote:
No the Bible is not BS, The Bible Code is, It's a bunch of bad theories

And I would say that's putting it mildly.

What other book is more full of gratuitous, Violence, Perverted sex, Threats of doom and gloom through fear and guilt, Exaggerated myths, Outright lies, And deception?

Therefore I would call it EBS.

Extreme Bullsh! It.
Anonymous
8/11/2019 11:33:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
tard
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,582
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2019 12:04:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
And I would say that's putting it mildly.

What other book is more full of gratuitous, Violence, Perverted sex, Threats of doom and gloom through fear and guilt, Exaggerated myths, Outright lies, And deception?

Therefore I would call it EBS.

Extreme Bullsh! It.


you have obviously never read Shakespeare.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2019 5:49:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Tradesecret wrote:
And I would say that's putting it mildly.

What other book is more full of gratuitous, Violence, Perverted sex, Threats of doom and gloom through fear and guilt, Exaggerated myths, Outright lies, And deception?

Therefore I would call it EBS.

Extreme Bullsh! It.


you have obviously never read Shakespeare.

At least Shakespeare had a bit more literary prowess than those 40 or so dirty, Vile scabs who dreamt up such perverted nonsense.

Romeo and Juliet was by far much more soft-porn than Sodom and Gomorrah. And the violence in Hamlet and King Dick IV was in context and not gratuitous doom and gloom.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,582
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2019 7:35:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At least Shakespeare had a bit more literary prowess than those 40 or so dirty, Vile scabs who dreamt up such perverted nonsense.

Romeo and Juliet was by far much more soft-porn than Sodom and Gomorrah. And the violence in Hamlet and King Dick IV was in context and not gratuitous doom and gloom.


so you have read Shakespeare. Well surprises come in all sorts of packets. It does not however explain your complete illiteracy in respect of the Bible.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2019 1:02:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Tradesecret wrote:
At least Shakespeare had a bit more literary prowess than those 40 or so dirty, Vile scabs who dreamt up such perverted nonsense.

Romeo and Juliet was by far much more soft-porn than Sodom and Gomorrah. And the violence in Hamlet and King Dick IV was in context and not gratuitous doom and gloom.


so you have read Shakespeare. Well surprises come in all sorts of packets. It does not however explain your complete illiteracy in respect of the Bible.

Yes, You could be right. It is probably my distorted interpretation.
Genesis 19 is really a tender and delicate family story about two sisters who were lovingly devoted to their father. Oh, And weren't those angels so cute and kind?
And gee, Lot's wife turned out to be a great pillar of society.
An let's not forget how God kept everyone warm by lighting fires for them.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,582
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2019 1:19:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Yes, You could be right. It is probably my distorted interpretation.
Genesis 19 is really a tender and delicate family story about two sisters who were lovingly devoted to their father. Oh, And weren't those angels so cute and kind?
And gee, Lot's wife turned out to be a great pillar of society.
An let's not forget how God kept everyone warm by lighting fires for them.


don't be a hypocrite.

If God is true and the bible is his word then there is a reason for this story.
If God is not true, Then the bible is still a pretty amazing piece of literature with this story included.

Genesis 19 in my reading is about the foolishness of humanity again refusing to listen to God's word. It provides significant depravity by men who wanted to do whatever they wanted with whomever they wanted without regard to the consequences.

the alternative is to let them do whatever they wanted - I suppose you are happy with this - even though your words betray that you find this a repulsive piece of literature. Perhaps you are more moral than you wish to convey.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2019 7:23:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
The 10 kings in the Book of Revelation and Daniel are the 10 number digits. From my experience with numbers, I know they rule everything, Even words. The meaning of the numbers also drive the inner kingdom. The insiders have their own number meanings from God for their black grace power.

Daniel was wrong with his numbers. He said everything would be finished in seventy weeks. That was about 2600 years ago.

Daniel's numbers are all symbolic of the inner kingdom that we covered many months ago.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2019 2:44:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Yes, You could be right. It is probably my distorted interpretation.
Genesis 19 is really a tender and delicate family story about two sisters who were lovingly devoted to their father. Oh, And weren't those angels so cute and kind?
And gee, Lot's wife turned out to be a great pillar of society.
An let's not forget how God kept everyone warm by lighting fires for them.


don't be a hypocrite.

If God is true and the bible is his word then there is a reason for this story.
If God is not true, Then the bible is still a pretty amazing piece of literature with this story included.

Genesis 19 in my reading is about the foolishness of humanity again refusing to listen to God's word. It provides significant depravity by men who wanted to do whatever they wanted with whomever they wanted without regard to the consequences.

the alternative is to let them do whatever they wanted - I suppose you are happy with this - even though your words betray that you find this a repulsive piece of literature. Perhaps you are more moral than you wish to convey.

Believe it or not (methinks the latter in your case), If people are left to do "whatever they want" there will be social order. The more people there are the quicker and tighter the rules and morals will be.
Geeziz, Didn't they teach you that in your first year at the Wallumbilla Catholic Night School Of Law For The Disadvantaged?
Harikrish
Posts: 34,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2019 6:41:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
The 10 kings in the Book of Revelation and Daniel are the 10 number digits. From my experience with numbers, I know they rule everything, Even words. The meaning of the numbers also drive the inner kingdom. The insiders have their own number meanings from God for their black grace power.

Daniel was wrong with his numbers. He said everything would be finished in seventy weeks. That was about 2600 years ago.

Daniel's numbers are all symbolic of the inner kingdom that we covered many months ago.

There is nothing symbolic about Daniels numbers. Christians have put a check mark against each number confirming its fulfilment but the last week which covers the end times had to be left unchecked because it never happened.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.