Jump to topic:

Hari Tries To Explain His Lie

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2019 4:48:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
When did you "jump" to your 4th stage liar? Hmmm, Enlightened spamming racist?

I never said I jumped to the 4th stage.

Sure you did liar. You said to DJR. . . .

That was how my patience was rewarded and I jumped to stage 4. Sattvapatti, Means attainment of high purity. Hence the most spiritual member on DDO.

That is the last and final stage according to Buddha the only one who achieved it.

No sir. You are again lying. You listed the stages as. . . .

1. Subheccha means desire to do good
2. Vicharana. Means actually doing good.
3. Tanumanasi, Means thinning out egos, Desires.
4. Sattvapatti, Means attainment of high purity.
5. Asamsakti " total detachment from particularity, Externality, Causality, Etc.
6. Padarthabhavana, Or non-material apprehension.
7. Turiya, There is none to behold this radiance. The beholder becomes the radiance itself.

You even specified the 4th stage, Lying that you were "pure". You listed 7 stages, Not 4.

You are just lying I made such claims because that is your attempt to flatter Harikrish.

Lol. Do you feel flattered liar? Would you like me to "flatter" you again with another citation? You lied. You have been caught.

I am still on my third stage of enlightenment based on the four stages of Enlightenment defined by Buddha.

Then please explain this lie YOU posted. . . .

At march 27, 2016 DanneJeRusse wrote:
At march 27, 2016 Harikrish wrote:

Namaste DattaSwami, Please explain to our members the different stages of enlightenment so they can gauge how far they are from achieving it.

Here are the seven stages of enlightenment. Can you expand on it so our members might discover their potentials and benefit from your experience.

5. Asamsakti " total detachment from particularity, Externality, Causality, Etc.
7. Turiya, There is none to behold this radiance. The beholder becomes the radiance itself.

Wow Hari, You're still light years away from achieving No. 1. - DJR

That was how my patience was rewarded and I jumped to stage 4. Sattvapatti, Means attainment of high purity. Hence the most spiritual member on DDO.

Lol! Note the date. You claimed to be at the 4th stage of enlightenment in 2016!

Yet, At 2017 Harikrish wrote:
"I am on my third stage of enlightenment. Big difference!

Are you moving backwards through the stages? Lol!

In 2019, You said. . .
I am still on my third stage of enlightenment based on the four stages of Enlightenment defined by Buddha.

In 2016, You said. . .

You aren't spiritual. You aren't pure. You're just a petty liar. A low esteem brown illiterate trying to look better by lying.

You spam because you have no answer, No explanation, And you are ashamed.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2019 7:45:48 PM
ethang5 wrote:
When did you "jump" to your 4th stage liar? Hmmm, Enlightened spamming racist?

That is the last and final stage according to Buddha the only one who achieved it.

No sir. You are again lying. You listed the stages as. . . .

You even specified the 4th stage, Lying that you were "pure". You listed 7 stages, Not 4.

You are just lying I made such claims because that is your attempt to flatter Harikrish.

Lol. Do you feel flattered liar? Would you like me to "flatter" you again with another citation? You lied. You have been caught.

At march 27, 2016 DanneJeRusse wrote:
At march 27, 2016 Harikrish wrote:

Namaste DattaSwami, Please explain to our members the different stages of enlightenment so they can gauge how far they are from achieving it.

Here are the seven stages of enlightenment. Can you expand on it so our members might discover their potentials and benefit from your experience.

Lol! Note the date. You claimed to be at the 4th stage of enlightenment in 2016!

Are you moving backwards through the stages? Lol!

In 2019, You said. . .

In 2016, You said. . .

You aren't spiritual. You aren't pure. You're just a petty liar. A low esteem brown illiterate trying to look better by lying.

This is what happens when a nigger tries to understand Hinduism. His ignorance shows.
According to Dattaswami there are 7 different stages of enlightenment.

According to Buddha there are 4 stages of enlightenment.
These four stages of enlightenment are Sotapanna, Sakadagami, Anagmi, And Arahant.

My stage as defined by Dattaswami would be 4th stage of enlightenment.
My stage as defined by Buddha would be third stage of enlightenment.
You took the two statement out of context nigger Ethang.
You took my answers from three different topics.
1. Gratefulness in Pravitti. 2016
2. Why Hinduism is almost never discussed 2018
3. Most spiritual discusses spirituality. 2015

But the fact remains you never mentioned you attained any stage of enlightenment nigger Ethang. You remain a low IQ negroid slave put by God in a shithole country Ghana Africa and made a delivery mule. It would have been a waste to enlighten you and God never did. Praise the Lord!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2019 1:25:19 AM

In 2019, You said. . .

In 2016, You said. . .

This is what happens when a nigger tries to understand Hinduism. His ignorance shows.

According to Buddha there are 4 stages of enlightenment. : These four stages of enlightenment are Sotapanna, Sakadagami, Anagmi, And Arahant.

The question is not what Buddha said but what you lied. You said. . .

That was how my patience was rewarded and I jumped to stage 4.

Your first lie was to say, "I never said I jumped to the 4th stage. " You lied. You did say it.

This is your first lie.

No liar. You answered on your own and all I did was post your lie.

This is your 2nd lie.

No sir. You specified your lie yourself. You said. . .

Thus you said Sattvapatti was the last and final stage according to Buddha.

Now caught in your lies, You're saying Arahant is the 4th stage according to the Buddha.

This is your 3rd lie.

But the fact remains you never mentioned you attained any stage of enlightenment nigger Ethang.

I am not Hindu, And I don't lie. But you are Hindu, And you did lie.

You are a pathetic liar, Lying now to avoid being caught lying then. As I said, Your life is a lie.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2019 2:39:14 AM
ethang5 wrote:

In 2019, You said. . .

In 2016, You said. . .

According to Buddha there are 4 stages of enlightenment. : These four stages of enlightenment are Sotapanna, Sakadagami, Anagmi, And Arahant.

The question is not what Buddha said but what you lied. You said. . .

Your first lie was to say, "I never said I jumped to the 4th stage. " You lied. You did say it.

This is your first lie.

No liar. You answered on your own and all I did was post your lie.

This is your 2nd lie.

No sir. You specified your lie yourself. You said. . .

Now caught in your lies, You're saying Arahant is the 4th stage according to the Buddha.

This is your 3rd lie.

But the fact remains you never mentioned you attained any stage of enlightenment nigger Ethang.

I am not Hindu, And I don't lie. But you are Hindu, And you did lie.

You are a pathetic liar, Lying now to avoid being caught lying then. As I said, Your life is a lie.

But the fact remains you never mentioned you attained any stage of enlightenment nigger Ethang. You remain a low IQ negroid slave put by God in a shithole country Ghana Africa and made a delivery mule. It would have been a waste to enlighten you and God never did. Praise the Lord!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2019 4:06:38 PM
ethang5 wrote:
I beat you back to spam. Lol

My work here is done liar.
Thanks to Harikrish there is renewed interest in black shitholes and their slave history.

Nigger Ethang you have been shamed more than any nigger on DDO and Debatart. You brought shame on yourself, Your people and African country more than any Nigger.
God made you permanently black and negroid ugly. He put you in Ghana Africa a shithole country to live and work as a poor African slave. You have been a low IQ negroid delivery mule for over 15 years.
Matthew 7:3 Why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, But fail to notice the beam in your own eye?

Now all niggers read the confession of an African slave Ethang5.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. Before that he was in prison living with prisoners behind electrified fences he calls his house.

Ethang5 wrote: I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because they think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Ethang is African and confessed to it. But he is now trying to deny he is just a poor African slave.

Ethang asked Ipsofactoid: <<Sure, Enjoy. What part of the world are you? >>

Ipsofactoid replied: Chicago. How 'bout you?

Ethang wrote: Philadelphia, But for many years I lived in Ghana, West Africa and still go there often.

But that is a total lie because Ethang lives and works in Ghana Africa. He does not have a Philadelphia home address or phone number because he could not produce one to DDO to register for debating. He only had his Ghana home address and phone number which DDO rejected. If he lived in Philadelphia he would have given them his Philadelphia home address and phone number. But by his own admission he couldnt because he never lived in Philadelphia his home was Ghana Africa.

Read his confessions.
Title The biblical God is immoral post#81
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/38636/

popculturepooka wrote: Want to formally debate me plon whether the canaanite massacre was a genocide or not (it was)? Or whether God had morally sufficient reasons for ordering genocide (there can't be any)?

Ethang5 responds: Not really. Beating you won't be anything to write home about.
But anyway, I live in Ghana and I cannot get my phone number verified because Ghana isn't on the list of countries provided. I've written the mods but got no reply so I can't debate you on the formal stage anyway.

Title Problem of evil/suffering post#7
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/37347/

Illegalcombatant wrote :FYI: You have zero debates. I look forward to seeing your first debate. . .
Ethang replied: I have no debates because one must verify his address and the country in which I currently live is not in the list of countries provided. I have written the mod but as yet have not received a reply.

Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/
Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

Meet some Africans.
https://youtu. Be/1X2NRNVujhA
https://youtu. Be/2TPFBI2sYik
https://youtu. Be/_KytZItUQQk

Meet African doctors.
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2019 5:00:18 AM

No liar. You answered on your own and all I did was post your lie. You specified your lie yourself. You said. . .

You are a pathetic liar, Lying now to avoid being caught lying then. As I said, Your whole life is a lie.

Lie and then spam to run away from it.

Mr. Biblical simpleton and spiritual loser.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2019 3:15:40 PM
ethang5 wrote:

No liar. You answered on your own and all I did was post your lie. You specified your lie yourself. You said. . .

You are just a poor low IQ negroid too stupid to understand how enlightened Harikrish is. 4th stage in Dattaswami's cathegory and 3rd stage in Buddhas cathegory. When put together that adds to a big wow!

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. Before that he was in prison living with prisoners behind electrified fences he calls his house.

Ethang5 wrote: I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because they think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Ethang is African and confessed to it. But he is now trying to deny he is just a poor African slave.

Ethang wrote: Philadelphia, But for many years I lived in Ghana, West Africa and still go there often.

But that is a total lie because Ethang lives and works in Ghana Africa. He does not have a Philadelphia home address or phone number because he could not produce one to DDO to register for debating. He only had his Ghana home address and phone number which DDO rejected. If he lived in Philadelphia he would have given them his Philadelphia home address and phone number. But by his own admission he couldnt because he never lived in Philadelphia his home was Ghana Africa.

Read his confessions.

popculturepooka wrote: Want to formally debate me plon whether the canaanite massacre was a genocide or not (it was)? Or whether God had morally sufficient reasons for ordering genocide (there can't be any)?

Ethang5 responds: Not really. Beating you won't be anything to write home about.
But anyway, I live in Ghana and I cannot get my phone number verified because Ghana isn't on the list of countries provided. I've written the mods but got no reply so I can't debate you on the formal stage anyway.

Illegalcombatant wrote :FYI: You have zero debates. I look forward to seeing your first debate. . .
Ethang replied: I have no debates because one must verify his address and the country in which I currently live is not in the list of countries provided. I have written the mod but as yet have not received a reply.

Ethang said:

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

Meet some Africans.

Meet African doctors.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2019 9:03:52 PM
He can't explain his lie, Do he spams.

Look at how he spells category. His misspellings get worse when he's busted in a lie.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2019 9:19:01 PM
ethang5 wrote:
He can't explain his lie, Do he spams.

Look at how he spells category. His misspellings get worse when he's busted in a lie.

By inserting spelling mistakes it forces you to read my posts because you are looking for them. Lol!
Busted niggar!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2019 11:04:51 AM
Address your lie moron.

Which is it liar? Tell us another lie to get you out of this one.

Pathetic liar.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2019 11:21:07 AM
Address your lie moron.

Pathetic liar.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2019 3:21:13 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Address your lie moron.

Pathetic liar.

You are just a poor low IQ negroid too stupid to understand how enlightened Harikrish is. 4th stage in Dattaswami's cathegory and 3rd stage in Buddhas cathegory. When put together that adds to a big wow!

Read his confessions.

Nigger Ethang has no Philadelphia address or phone number to give the mod because his home is Ghana Africa. Busted nigger!

Nigger Ethang has no Philadelphia address or phone number to give the mod because his home is Ghana Africa. Busted nigger!

Ethang said:

Meet some Africans.

Meet African doctors.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2019 3:56:01 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Address your lie moron. You said. . . .

Pathetic liar.

You are just a poor low IQ negroid too stupid to understand how enlightened Harikrish is.

Lol. Enlightened enough that he has to lie? I know how "enlightened" you are moron. I see your moron spam and know exactly how "enlightened" you are.

4th stage in Dattaswami's cathegory and 3rd stage in Buddhas cathegory. When put together that adds to a big wow!

It adds to a big lie. Now caught in your lies, You're saying Arahant is the 4th stage according to the Buddha. But you first said Sattvapatti was the 4th stage "according to the Buddha".

Which is it liar? Don't run to hide behind spam again.

Your lie wants to kiss you on the lips.

Lol. What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2019 2:50:14 PM
ethang5 wrote:

You are too stupid to understand the difference between Hinduism and Buddhism. You are just a poor African slave and a low IQ lying nigger.

You claim India is a dirty country when your country Ghana Africa is ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries. Out of the 23 slums in Ghana 11 are in Accra where you live. I was right all along you are a low IQ lying negroid.

If you are so smart why are you stuck in a shithole country like Ghana Africa smuggling bibles for a living? You even confessed you are just a poor African slave and your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. You are our negroid delivery mule. Lol!

Ethang said:

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

Meet some Africans.

Meet African doctors.

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

"There are currently 23 slums in Ghana and 11 slums in Accra " this includes Tema and other major towns in the Greater Accra Region. 6 Major Slums have suffered from forced Evictions; our current focus is Old Fadama. Approximately 100 000 people are currently living in Old Fadama. In 2010 the number was 79 000. The slum is located in the heart of Accra, To the northwest of the city"s central business district. It comprises a mix of residential and commercial self-built structures and 56% of the residents earn their living from informal business activities. 72% of the population of Old Fadama"s current residents originate from one of Ghana"s three northern regions. "

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html
Ghana, Which currently has a sanitation coverage of 15 per cent, Is ranked after South Sudan which has a seven per cent coverage, Niger, 11 per cent; Chad, Madagascar and Togo, 12 per cent each and Sierra Leone which has a 13 per cent access to household toilets, The measurement used for the ranking.
Ghana, Which currently has a sanitation coverage of 15 per cent, Is ranked after South Sudan which has a seven per cent coverage, Niger, 11 per cent; Chad, Madagascar and Togo, 12 per cent each and Sierra Leone which has a 13 per cent access to household toilets, The measurement used for the ranking.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2019 3:15:34 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You are too stupid to understand the difference between Hinduism and Buddhism.

And you are too stupid to confess your lie. We know what you said.

You said Sattvapatti was the last and final stage according to Buddha.

Which is it liar? You added the "according to the Buddha" there when talking about
Sattvapatti. Now you're trying to run from your lie.

Keep dancing moron. But you better get your stages straight before you jump to stage 5.

Lol. What a pathetic liar.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2019 3:26:07 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You life is one big toilet nigger Ethang.

Meet Ethang5 our resident slum dweller.
Why is God sending all the plagues to Africa nigger Ethang?
UN report 100s of millions of Africans to die from AIDS, Starvation, Droughts, Famines, Wars.

You need professional help nigger Ethang. You are more than a black shithole. You live in a shithole country Ghana Africa.

We now have evidence you are a slum dweller. You tried to hide the truth by claiming India is a dirty country when your country Ghana Africa is ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries. Out of the 23 slums in Ghana 11 are in Accra where you live. I was right all along you are a low IQ lying negroid.

If you are so smart why are you stuck in a shithole country like Ghana Africa smuggling bibles for a living? You even confessed you are just a poor African slave and your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. You are our negroid delivery mule. Lol!

Ethang said:

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

Meet some Africans.

Meet African doctors.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

"There are currently 23 slums in Ghana and 11 slums in Accra " this includes Tema and other major towns in the Greater Accra Region. 6 Major Slums have suffered from forced Evictions; our current focus is Old Fadama. Approximately 100 000 people are currently living in Old Fadama. In 2010 the number was 79 000. The slum is located in the heart of Accra, To the northwest of the city"s central business district. It comprises a mix of residential and commercial self-built structures and 56% of the residents earn their living from informal business activities. 72% of the population of Old Fadama"s current residents originate from one of Ghana"s three northern regions. "

In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.
"In reality, Every house is supposed to have a toilet. But you know our people and how they build their houses " they don't locate any toilets. When nature calls, There is no place, " Bernice Ofei, A resident, Told DW.
"The only option for many is to go to the bush to defecate. Some had to use the neighbors' toilets, " said Nana Abena. The plastic bags of human excrement in communities bother Abena.

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2019 3:50:12 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Which is it liar? You added the "according to the Buddha" there when talking about

Keep dancing moron. But you better get your stages straight before you jump to stage 5.

Your spam can't deter us moron. How hard is it for you to tell us which is the 4th stage?

But that is is lie. Sattvapatti is not even Buddhism. Yet you said "according to the Buddha". You were lying.

So now you try to hide behind spam. Face your lie you moron. You aren't enlightened. You haven't achieved any stage.

You are just a poor Indian liar with low self esteem. Now your life is posting moron spam and dodging your lies.

How sad your life must be that this is your choice! You choose to live like a retarded moron.

And I've got you trapped in it. Hee, Hee!

Try again to see if your spam will hide your lies.

So, According to the Buddha, Which is the 4th stage? Arahant or Sattvapatti? You can post all that spam, But can't answer that simple question. Why liar?

Didn't you claim to have jumped to your 4th stage?

That was a lie moron. You did say it. And it was a lie when you said it.

Pathetic.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2019 4:12:44 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Your spam can't deter us moron. How hard is it for you to tell us which is the 4th stage?

But that is is lie. Sattvapatti is not even Buddhism. Yet you said "according to the Buddha". You were lying.

So now you try to hide behind spam. Face your lie you moron. You aren't enlightened. You haven't achieved any stage.

You are just a poor Indian liar with low self esteem. Now your life is posting moron spam and dodging your lies.

How sad your life must be that this is your choice! You choose to live like a retarded moron.

So, According to the Buddha, Which is the 4th stage? Arahant or Sattvapatti? You can post all that spam, But can't answer that simple question. Why liar?

Pathetic.

You prove once again you are a low IQ negroid. Learn to read nigger Ethang.

In post #4 I explained the different stages of enlightenment defined by Buddha and Dattaswami.

Note they are defined differently by the two sages.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2019 6:22:35 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

And you are too stupid and dishonest to confess your lie. We know what you said.

Which is it liar? You added the "according to the Buddha" in there when talking about Sattvapatti. Now you're trying to run from your lie.

You dodged the simple question again. Why liar? If you didn't lie, Why can't you answer?

Pathetic.

You prove once again you are a low IQ negroid.

And you prove once again you are a pathetic liar.

Learn to read nigger Ethang.

I can read and spell moron spammer. I posted your lie. You dodged answering it.

In post #4 I explained the different stages of enlightenment defined by Buddha and Dattaswami.

We know the different stages liar, You said. . . .

You lied. You are caught. Sattvapatti is not the final stage according to Buddha.

Your lie is showing moron. Address what you said. First you lied about saying you jumped to the 4th stage, And now you're telling another lie to run from your original lie.

And you said, That is the last and final stage according to Buddha the only one who achieved it.

Buddha did not say Sattvapatti was the last and final stage you liar.

Where is Sattvapatti you said was the last and final stage according to Buddha? Did you lie moron? Did your many lies confuse you?

Note they are defined differently by the two sages.

Yet you claimed the 4th and final stage was Sattvapatti according to Buddha! You lied to try to look better. Instead you look like a fool dodging his lies.

Unlike you, I don't lie moron. Stages of enlightenment is Hindu nonsense, As proven by you, The most ignorant fool on the board claiming to be enlightened.

You remain a low IQ negroid slave put by God in a shithole country Ghana Africa and made a delivery mule.

But this thread contains only your lies. You are pathetic. Where I live cannot change your lies moron.

It would have been a waste to enlighten you and God never did. Praise the Lord!

Yet I'm not spamming the board and running from lies I've told. You are.

And you're still dodging the question. . . .

Tell us enlightened liar, What stage are you "according to Buddha"?

Lol. What a moron you are!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2019 9:41:23 PM
ethang5 wrote:

And you are too stupid and dishonest to confess your lie. We know what you said.

In post #1 I was addressing Dattaswami.

Original Link is in Post #8 and 11 Title Gratefulness in Pravitti
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/Religion/topic/84282/

I said that when discussing enlightenment according to Buddha.
Post#182 title Why is Hinduism almost never discussed?
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/114193/6/
These four stages of enlightenment are Sotapanna, Sakadagami, Anagmi, And Arahant. <^/strong>
http://thirdmonk. Net/knowledge/4-stages-enlightenment-buddhist. Html

Which is it liar? You added the "according to the Buddha" in there when talking about Sattvapatti. Now you're trying to run from your lie.

You are too ignorant to realize they were from two different threads. One dealing with Dattaswami and the other dealing with Buddhism.

You are lying nigger Ethang. I listed the 7 stages of enlightenment in post#1 according to Hinduism to Dattaswami.

You got confused nigger Ethan.

So you don't know what I posted. Proves you are a low IQ lying negroid.
These four stages of enlightenment are Sotapanna, Sakadagami, Anagmi, And Arahant.

According to Hinduism I am in my 4th stage of enlightenment (Sattvapatti)
I never said I jumped to the 4th stage in Buddhism.

UN report 100s of millions of Africans to die from AIDS, Starvation, Droughts, Famines, Wars.

You need professional help nigger Ethang. You are more than a black shithole. You live in a shithole country Ghana Africa.

We now have evidence you are a slum dweller. You tried to hide the truth by
claiming India is a dirty country when your country Ghana Africa is ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries. Out of the 23 slums in Ghana 11 are in Accra where you live. I was right all along you are a low IQ lying negroid.

Ethang said:

Meet some Africans.

Meet African doctors.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

"In reality, Every house is supposed to have a toilet. But you know our people and how they build their houses " they don't locate any toilets. When nature calls, There is no place, " Bernice Ofei, A resident, Told DW.
"The only option for many is to go to the bush to defecate. Some had to use the neighbors' toilets, " said Nana Abena. The plastic bags of human excrement in communities bother Abena.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2019 5:25:49 AM
The lying moron is still trying to "explain" his lies.

You are too ignorant to realize they were from two different threads.

That is why we could catch you lying. You couldn't keep track of your lies. We compared what you said in the two different threads and saw your lies.

One dealing with Dattaswami and the other dealing with Buddhism.

You said this in the thread dealing with dattaswami. . . .

You are lying nigger Ethang.

No sir, You are lying. I've posted your lie. Here it is again.

Thus you said Sattvapatti was the last and final stage according to Buddha. You have been busted.

I listed the 7 stages of enlightenment in post#1 according to Hinduism to Dattaswami.

Then you said to DJR that Sattvapatti was the last and final stage "according to the Buddha"

Then explain your lie. You added "according to Buddha" in the comment about you jumping to the 4th stage. What is confusing? You lied. We have it here in black and white.

I quoted you moron. I know what you posted. You posted lies. And now I have you dancing.

Where is Sattvapatti? You said "that" was the last and final stage according to the Buddha. You were lying. You're busted.

Then why did you add, "according to Buddha who is the only one to have achieved it. "? You were lying.

You said you jumped to Sattvapatti, The 4th stage "according to Buddha". You were lying. You're busted.

Have the common sense to shut up and stop lying when your lie is posted and exposed.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2019 4:08:03 PM
ethang5 wrote:

That is why we could catch you lying. You couldn't keep track of your lies. We compared what you said in the two different threads and saw your lies.

That was taken from the Dattaswami list.

That was taken from the Buddha post.

Thus you said Sattvapatti was the last and final stage according to Buddha. You have been busted.
Buddha only has four stages. . These four stages of enlightenment are Sotapanna, Sakadagami, Anagmi, And Arahant.

I listed the 7 stages of enlightenment in post#1 according to Hinduism to Dattaswami.

Then you said to DJR that Sattvapatti was the last and final stage "according to the Buddha"
Buddha does not have Sattvapatti in his list. You are lying nigger Ethang.

I listed the 7 stages for Dattaswami. And listed the 4 stages in Buddhism in another list.

Then explain your lie. You added "according to Buddha" in the comment about you jumping to the 4th stage. What is confusing? You lied. We have it here in black and white.

If was already explained to you several times. But these are too complicated for a slumb dweller like you nigger Ethang.

Again, Buddha only has four stages. . These four stages of enlightenment are Sotapanna, Sakadagami, Anagmi, And Arahant.

I quoted you moron. I know what you posted. You posted lies. And now I have you dancing.

Where is Sattvapatti? You said "that" was the last and final stage according to the Buddha. You were lying. You're busted.
That's in the 7 stages in Hinduism which I listed for Dattaswami. Nigger Ethang Hinduism and Buddhism are different religions. Try to wrap your hollow head around that!

Then why did you add, "according to Buddha who is the only one to have achieved it. "? You were lying.
Yes Buddha is the only one who achieved Nirvana which is why he had such a large following.

You said you jumped to Sattvapatti, The 4th stage "according to Buddha". You were lying. You're busted.

Again you are confused nigger Ethang. There is no Sattvapatti mentioned in Buddhism.
Buddha only has four stages. . These four stages of enlightenment are Sotapanna, Sakadagami, Anagmi, And Arahant.

That was taken from my post to Dattaswami. Where there are 7 stages in Hinduism.

You are taking two different lists from two different threads which address two different points of view. One deals with Buddha which has 4 stages of Enlightenment. The other deals with Hinduism and the 7 stages of Enlightenment. You are a slum dweller nigger Ethang. You need to learn how to use a toilet first before you seek higher enlightenment.

You are one confused low IQ nigger.

New slum dog starring Ethang the slum dweller based on a true story.
https://youtu. Be/FaCi94NaRkk

The slum dweller Ethang is reduced to a black shithole or was it the black shithole is a slum dweller. Whatever!

We now have evidence you are a slum dweller. You tried to hide the truth by claiming India is a dirty country when your country Ghana Africa is ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries. Out of the 23 slums in Ghana 11 are in Accra where you live. I was right all along you are a low IQ lying negroid.

Ethang said:

Meet some Africans.

Meet African doctors.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2019 5:42:03 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

They are from the same post in the same thread liar. Let me cite it for you.

Dataswami and Harikrish on different stages of enlightenment
http://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/

At 3/27/2016 DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/27/2016 Harikrish wrote:

From the same posts loser. You are a liar. A busted one.

Note the date. The moron claimed to be at the 4th stage of enlightenment in 2016!

Buddha does not have Sattvapatti in his list.

That is how we knew you were lying moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2019 6:18:25 PM
ethang5 wrote:

They are from the same post in the same thread liar. Let me cite it for you.

You are a liar. Buddha is not even mentioned in the exchanges with Dattaswami. Busted nigger Ethang.

Note the date. The moron claimed to be at the 4th stage of enlightenment in 2016!
That was according to the 7 stages of Enlightenment listed for Dattaswami.

That is according to the 4 stages of Enlightenment in Buddhism.

You didn't know that you low IQ negroid. I had to point that out to you nigger Ethang.

Stop being a hater nigger Ethang. God put you in a slum city Accra Ghana. The Lord knows they need free bibles because toilet paper is too expensive for Africans. And they need a low IQ delivery mule to smuggle the bibles. Praise the Lord!!!. The plagues God is sending to Africa will put them out of their misery. We can only stand and wait. Praise the Lord!!!

Slum dwellers love dancing in the streets of Ghana.
https://youtu.be...

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www.ghanaweb.com...

About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, a senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K.Anokye has disclosed.

Citing a recent research conducted by People"s Dialogue on Human Settlements (PD) Ghana, a non-governmental organisation (NGO), he said: "As many as about 116 are still in their infantile stage, with some already fully developed slums."

Dr. Anokye was presenting findings on a literature review and research methodology used in a study of three informal settlements in Accra yesterday [Wednesday].

They are Madina Zongo, Agbogloshie and Chorkor.

The slum dweller Ethang is reduced to a black shithole or was it the black shithole is a slum dweller. Whatever!!!

If you are so smart why are you stuck in a shithole country like Ghana Africa smuggling bibles for a living? You even confessed you are just a poor African slave and your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. You are our negroid delivery mule. Lol!!

Ethang said:

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

Meet some Africans.

Meet African doctors.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

"There are currently 23 slums in Ghana and 11 slums in Accra " this includes Tema and other major towns in the Greater Accra Region. 6 Major Slums have suffered from forced Evictions; our current focus is Old Fadama. Approximately 100 000 people are currently living in Old Fadama. In 2010 the number was 79 000. The slum is located in the heart of Accra, to the northwest of the city"s central business district. It comprises a mix of residential and commercial self-built structures and 56% of the residents earn their living from informal business activities. 72%
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2019 11:16:06 AM

Nope. They are from the same post in the same thread liar. Let me cite it for you.

You are a liar. Buddha is not even mentioned in the exchanges with Dattaswami. Busted nigger Ethang.

There is the link moron liar. Go to it.

Then why did you say "according to Buddha" you liar?

Lol! So you're advancing through the stages of both Hinduism and Buddhism simultaneously? No wonder you can't keep your lies correct.

You didn't know that you low IQ negroid. I had to point that out to you nigger Ethang.

You told DJR that Sattvapatti was the last and final stage according to Buddha, the only one who achieved it, You lying idiot.

You did point it out, Only you didn't mean to. You lied, And now you're lying like a Hindu priest caught with a small girl tied up in his temple.

It has been cited you moron. Have to good sense to just go back to your spam.

How does it feel to be kissing your lie? Keep lying moron, This thread is being recorded too.

What a moron.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2019 2:43:57 PM

Nope. They are from the same post in the same thread liar. Let me cite it for you.

There is the link moron liar. Go to it.

Then why did you say "according to Buddha" you liar?

Lol! So you're advancing through the stages of both Hinduism and Buddhism simultaneously? No wonder you can't keep your lies correct.

You told DJR that Sattvapatti was the last and final stage according to Buddha, the only one who achieved it, You lying idiot.

You did point it out, Only you didn't mean to. You lied, And now you're lying like a Hindu priest caught with a small girl tied up in his temple.

It has been cited you moron. Have to good sense to just go back to your spam.

How does it feel to be kissing your lie? Keep lying moron, This thread is being recorded too.

What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2019 3:59:17 PM
ethang5 wrote:

You are a low IQ negroid delivery mule. Living in the dark is better suited for slum dwellers like you nigger Ethang. You don't see the filth you are living in.

This is not a poll. This is facts about our slumdog Ethang a low IQ negroid slum dweller.

Nigger Ethang you have lashed out at every member since you joined DDO. Now we know the cause behind your obnoxious behaviour. You were raised in a slum city Accra Ghana and you grew up as a slum dweller.
You Iived in filthy conditions surrounded by sewer and shitholes in the 7th dirtiest country in the world Ghana Africa behind only 6 other African countries. You are a slumdog slum dweller.

Stop being a hater nigger Ethang. God put you in a slum city Accra Ghana. The Lord knows they need free bibles because toilet paper is too expensive for Africans. And they need a low IQ delivery mule to smuggle the bibles. Praise the Lord! He picked you. The plagues God is sending to Africa will put them out of their misery. We can only stand and wait. Praise the Lord!

https://youtu. Be/u165qa4PMY4

https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, A senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K. Anokye has discloses.

Citing a recent research conducted by People"s Dialogue on Human Settlements (PD) Ghana, A non-governmental organisation (NGO), He said: "As many as about 116 are still in their infantile stage, With some already fully developed slums. "

Dr. Anokye was presenting findings on a literature review and research methodology used in a study of three informal settlements in Accra yesterday [Wednesday].

The slum dweller Ethang is reduced to a black shithole or was it the black shithole is a slum dweller. Whatever!

Ethang said:

Meet some Africans.

Meet African doctors.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them

We had to block our noses too. You smell like your slum shitholes nigger Ethang.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2019 6:36:06 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You are a low IQ negroid delivery mule.

So you think lying is OK?

Living in the dark is better suited for slum dwellers like you nigger Ethang.

Is lying better suited for a black Indian like you?

You don't see the filth you are living in.

But you see your lies. I know because you're trying to dodge them.

This is not a poll.

No. It is an exposure of your lies. You're busted and now you're running.

This is facts about our slumdog Ethang a low IQ negroid slum dweller.

Lol. Have you given up trying to lie your way out of previous lies?

The citation is up moron. Where I live has nothing to do with your lies.

You lied. You lied because you have such low self-esteem that you have to lie to make yourself appear better.

Your quote is from the same post. It has been cited. You have no explanation. You are a liar.

Spam again so that we are sure you are a low esteem moron caught in his lies.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2019 2:02:06 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Living in the dark is better suited for slum dwellers like you nigger Ethang.

Is lying better suited for a black Indian like you?
Only Africans are black. You are African so you are black and a slumdog slum dweller.
Nigger Ethang you have lashed out at every member since you joined DDO. Now we know the cause behind your obnoxious behaviour. You were raised in a slum city Accra Ghana and you grew up as a slum dweller. You Iived in filthy conditions surrounded by open sewer and shitholes in the 7th dirtiest country in the world Ghana Africa behind only 6 other African countries. You are a slumdog slum dweller.

Stop being a hater nigger Ethang. God put you in a slum city Accra Ghana. The Lord knows they need free bibles because toilet paper is too expensive for Africans. And they need a low IQ delivery mule to smuggle the bibles. Praise the Lord! . The plagues God is sending to Africa will put them out of their misery. We can only stand and wait. Praise the Lord!

https://youtu. Be/u165qa4PMY4

https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, A senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K. Anokye has discloses.

Citing a recent research conducted by People"s Dialogue on Human Settlements (PD) Ghana, A non-governmental organisation (NGO), He said: "As many as about 116 are still in their infantile stage, With some already fully developed slums. "

Ethang said:

Meet some Africans.

Meet African doctors.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.