Total Posts:33|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Tradie makes Christians look really bad

anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,025
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2019 12:10:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Yahweh's answer makes Christianity and Christian ministers look very foolish. God job, Tradie! He spammed the same question on about 8 threads:

***Tradesecret said: nonsense.

Yahweh's post is clear and rational with cogent assumptions Noah/Anon believes to be true. He hope they are true. He has never once in 9 months said, "I know this is true".

The more accurate response is: "I do not believe you". "Nonsense" muddies the discussion.

***If God is in you - tell me where I live - tell me how old I am - tell me the name of my wife. Tell me what book I am reading now. Tell me the name of my siblings and the names of my children.

The sea of glass is for separating eternal IDEAS from mortal ideas to see eternal truth and mortal truth of cause and effect dynamics in both as one kingdom of God. The sea of glass is specifically designed to know truth in the inner kingdom from the Bible and not to be an Ouija board to satisfy one's pleasures, Questions, Or curiosity about mortal life.

****If you can't do these things - you are a liar and you have no part with God.

Your **assumption** is based on sheer ignorance of the book of Revelation. Yahweh discusses doctrines in the Bible and not personal lives.

***You believe in revelation - you think I am a fake because I don't.

I keep the discussions on Christianity for doctrines; the atonement idea is phony. You are a real live person. You are a part of Yahweh the Great I Am.

***Well prove me wrong.

I do not want to. You can believe whatever you want about the seal of glass in the book of Revelation. I know what it is. If you do not care to know, Then that is your business and not mine.

***You are in touch with God - get the answers and I will fall on my knees and worship your god.

Isn't that the same thing the unbelieving Jews said to Christ? The problem on earth is a huge identity crises caused by evil religions to rob and control the "religious" people to prevent them from finding themselves for Christ's sake.

***but if you cannot find the answers on the sea of glass as you are in contact with your god - then it is because you are a fraud and a liar.

Your assumption is based in ignorance of what the sea of glass is used for and how it works.

***Here is your opportunity to prove me wrong.

If you have no interest in knowing what or how the sea of glass works, Then it is none of my damn business.

***Anon, Are you running away because you are a fake and a fraud?

Perception of reality is not the truth. Lawyers do not work with truth to get paid and make a living with perceptions of the mind as you are doing.

***Come fake Noah.

Christian belief is based on the disbelief of reincarnation and the ETs. The disclosure of the ETs and Law of One will take care of that error in your assumptions. You will eat your words.

***Come on false prophet. Come on fakey - who thinks he receives revelation.

Christianity assumes personal revelation stopped and what you assume has nothing to with me. Jews had the same mortal perception problem why they rejected Yahushua. They believed the living prophets stopped revealing God to them.

***Answer my questions from your sea of glass. Come on don't take too long. Or perhaps your god has gone on holiday or is taking a toilet break?

Your comments and questions are based on a sheer lack of knowledge about what the sea of glass is and how it works. Christians make dopey assumptions about God. Do you order people around at work like you order me?

***You talk the talk now walk the walk - put up or shut up.

You mean you want a sign to believe me as the Jews demanded from Christ? He only gave one sign of the prophet Jonah. Yahweh has given many signs over the next 50 years to validate His claims. Why don't you wait for valid evidence before making a snap judgment instead of guessing and speculating? One thing is sure. You are making Christianity and Christians look really bad. Good job!

***Don't run - mr revelation man. You hypocrite - **********demonlover - liar - it is your time to shine - come on anon - are you there?

When are you going to interpret Isaiah? Demons are created realities of the mind by the power of God to whoever believes in them. I do not believe in them; therefore they do not exist in my life. Very nice!
WisdomOfAges
Posts: 1,076
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2019 12:51:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
YAHWEH? How about this BOZO kick Movie Moron WEINSTEIN and Lawyer COHEN in
the balls for the CRIMES they commit against humanity? Add MADOFF into the mix
of the oh so RIGHTEOUS JEWS who exploit and abuse then pray to their idiot no show
BOZO of a GOD hoax!

Yes, The Muslim ALLAH and JESUS CHristians are also GUILTY of DEATH - DESTRUCTION -
MOLESTING in their pathetic puppet GOD's name. . . . Disgusting. . . . Kill these 3 worthless
GODS. . . By relegating them to the WORTHLESS COMIC BOOK GARBAGE they truly are. .
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,025
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2019 1:19:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
WisdomOfAges wrote:
YAHWEH? How about this BOZO kick Movie Moron WEINSTEIN and Lawyer COHEN in
the balls for the CRIMES they commit against humanity? Add MADOFF into the mix
of the oh so RIGHTEOUS JEWS who exploit and abuse then pray to their idiot no show
BOZO of a GOD hoax!

Yes, The Muslim ALLAH and JESUS CHristians are also GUILTY of DEATH - DESTRUCTION -
MOLESTING in their pathetic puppet GOD's name. . . . Disgusting. . . . Kill these 3 worthless
GODS. . . By relegating them to the WORTHLESS COMIC BOOK GARBAGE they truly are. .

The paradigms on outer earth are all messed up with criminal minds; bring on the ET disclosure and Law of One. What are they waiting for?
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,582
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2019 6:13:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Yahweh's post is clear and rational with cogent assumptions Noah/Anon believes to be true. He hope they are true. He has never once in 9 months said, "I know this is true".
The more accurate response is: "I do not believe you". "Nonsense" muddies the discussion.


the only appropriate response to the ridiculous is to ridicule you. Hoping something to be true is not a reason to export it like it is true.

If God is in you - tell me where I live - tell me how old I am - tell me the name of my wife. Tell me what book I am reading now. Tell me the name of my siblings and the names of my children.

The sea of glass is for separating eternal IDEAS from mortal ideas to see eternal truth and mortal truth of cause and effect dynamics in both as one kingdom of God. The sea of glass is specifically designed to know truth in the inner kingdom from the Bible and not to be an Ouija board to satisfy one's pleasures, Questions, Or curiosity about mortal life.

In other words, You are running away and making excuses because you do not have access to revelation. Like all of the false prophets in the bible - you only give revelation that cannot be tested. False prophet.

If you can't do these things - you are a liar and you have no part with God.

Your **assumption** is based on sheer ignorance of the book of Revelation. Yahweh discusses doctrines in the Bible and not personal lives.

Not at all. God expects for his prophets to be tested. You refuse to be tested - therefore you are not of God.

You believe in revelation - you think I am a fake because I don't.

I keep the discussions on Christianity for doctrines; the atonement idea is phony. You are a real live person. You are a part of Yahweh the Great I Am.

NONSENSE! You run away from the truth.

Well prove me wrong.

I do not want to. You can believe whatever you want about the seal of glass in the book of Revelation. I know what it is. If you do not care to know, Then that is your business and not mine.

LIAR. You can't because you do not have access to revelation. Stop lying and spreading lies. Unless you can be tested - then you are a false prophet.

You are in touch with God - get the answers and I will fall on my knees and worship your god.

Isn't that the same thing the unbelieving Jews said to Christ? The problem on earth is a huge identity crises caused by evil religions to rob and control the "religious" people to prevent them from finding themselves for Christ's sake.

Jesus clearly demonstrated by performing real miracles. The Pharisees refused to believe them. You refuse to perform any real prophecy that can be tested. You are false - you are fake.

but if you cannot find the answers on the sea of glass as you are in contact with your god - then it is because you are a fraud and a liar.

Your assumption is based in ignorance of what the sea of glass is used for and how it works.

no - it is based on what the word of God says about prophets who say they hear revelation from God. And we are told to test the prophets. You refuse to be tested - why? Easy - because you are a fake. You are the one who is ignorant.

Here is your opportunity to prove me wrong.

If you have no interest in knowing what or how the sea of glass works, Then it is none of my damn business.

Typical red herring and distraction. I don't need to know how it works - you do. You are the one who believes in fresh revelation - Agabus spoke of real things in the world - as did Elijah and Elisha and John. You are no prophet - you are a liar. And a fool to boot. Put up or shut up.

Anon, Are you running away because you are a fake and a fraud?

Perception of reality is not the truth. Lawyers do not work with truth to get paid and make a living with perceptions of the mind as you are doing.

Change the subject - good one. You are running away.

Come fake Noah.


Christian belief is based on the disbelief of reincarnation and the ETs. The disclosure of the ETs and Law of One will take care of that error in your assumptions. You will eat your words.

ad hominin attacks - face the truth anon - you are a fake prophet - and have nothing to prove yourself.

Come on false prophet. Come on fakey - who thinks he receives revelation.

Christianity assumes personal revelation stopped and what you assume has nothing to with me. Jews had the same mortal perception problem why they rejected Yahushua. They believed the living prophets stopped revealing God to them.


So prove me wrong - produce some personal revelation. Stop making excuses and do it.

Answer my questions from your sea of glass. Come on don't take too long. Or perhaps your god has gone on holiday or is taking a toilet break?

Your comments and questions are based on a sheer lack of knowledge about what the sea of glass is and how it works. Christians make dopey assumptions about God. Do you order people around at work like you order me?

WAITING WAITING WAITING

You talk the talk now walk the walk - put up or shut up.

You mean you want a sign to believe me as the Jews demanded from Christ? He only gave one sign of the prophet Jonah. Yahweh has given many signs over the next 50 years to validate His claims. Why don't you wait for valid evidence before making a snap judgment instead of guessing and speculating? One thing is sure. You are making Christianity and Christians look really bad. Good job!


Yes, I want a sign from God that you are from God. You are the one who believes revelation has not ceased. All I am doing is asking you to prove it. The fact that are making excuses is pathetic. Everyone can see you are running away - because you refuse to be tested. Unless you produce some evidence then everyone is going to laugh at you and keep on laughing until you leave.

Don't run - mr revelation man. You hypocrite - demonlover - liar - it is your time to shine - come on anon - are you there?

When are you going to interpret Isaiah? Demons are created realities of the mind by the power of God to whoever believes in them. I do not believe in them; therefore they do not exist in my life. Very nice!

Tell you what anon, I will interpret Isaiah for you - after you produce some credible evidence that you are a prophet and have access to the revelation of God. You have my word. I always tell the truth.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,025
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2019 3:06:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Tradesecret, Good job! The post only solidifies the truth that Christians theology turns people into self-righteous pricks. Not your fault. Believing dumb atonement ideas of man is the cause. God even put the atonement concepts in the Bible by His moonlight power of darkness to teach the meaning of the "leave covering" of Adam and Eve by their own "work-power" of man and not trusting in God's white grace covering of animal skins of true repentance.

Therefore, Rather than talking to phony religious fanatics who love false doctrines of man to earn a living and "feel" more righteous than others, Christ liked hanging around whores and sinners. They were "real" people and not caught up in the religious mumbo-jumbo of man and could use their minds of reason to hear the true gospel of God unfettered by religious traditions. They were not blinded by God's moonlight power of the dragon and beast system "software programming" misinterpreting the Bible automatically.

God does not care about the past. Therefore, The past sins are forgiven and irrelevant. We repent of current sin and stop being a thief today and prevent hurtful behavior and words from happening in the future. Then one walks in the light to discover blind sin-ideas by private prayer to renew the mind in the Logos Word of Reason to be translated as a god or goddess.

Simple message. God is light. Three words. Occult Israel and the ETs have been well-prepared by Yahweh for thousands of years to hear the simple message to finally end the Cosmic War after 150, 000 years.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,249
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2019 5:48:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Tradesecret, Good job! The post only solidifies the truth that Christians theology turns people into self-righteous pricks. Not your fault. Believing dumb atonement ideas of man is the cause. God even put the atonement concepts in the Bible by His moonlight power of darkness to teach the meaning of the "leave covering" of Adam and Eve by their own "work-power" of man and not trusting in God's white grace covering of animal skins of true repentance.

You are confused Anon, You don't know what you are saying most of the time. You even contradict yourself.
Here you wrote: God even put the atonement concepts in the Bible by His moonlight power of darkness to teach the meaning of the "leave covering" of Adam and Eve by their own "work-power" of man and not trusting in God's white grace covering of animal skins of true repentance.

Earlier you said Atonement was not in the Bible.
You wrote: The atonement idea was created by the Catholic Church around the 9th century. Tyndale created the word "atonement" in the 15th century to fit the existing doctrines that had been believed by everyone for six centuries. You do not need a revelation for that truth. Do the research into history.

Anon wrote: The atonement idea of the cross distorts the mercy of God that exists in God from all eternity. The atonement and testament ideas of man have zero to do with the eternal mercies of God. This is why all the prophets taught of His eternal mercy. However, If we do not believe God is merciful without Christ's sacrifice, We will not receive the gift of His True Grace.

Therefore, Rather than talking to phony religious fanatics who love false doctrines of man to earn a living and "feel" more righteous than others, Christ liked hanging around whores and sinners. They were "real" people and not caught up in the religious mumbo-jumbo of man and could use their minds of reason to hear the true gospel of God unfettered by religious traditions. They were not blinded by God's moonlight power of the dragon and beast system "software programming" misinterpreting the Bible automatically.

God does not care about the past. Therefore, The past sins are forgiven and irrelevant. We repent of current sin and stop being a thief today and prevent hurtful behavior and words from happening in the future. Then one walks in the light to discover blind sin-ideas by private prayer to renew the mind in the Logos Word of Reason to be translated as a god or goddess.

Simple message. God is light. Three words. Occult Israel and the ETs have been well-prepared by Yahweh for thousands of years to hear the simple message to finally end the Cosmic War after 150, 000 years.

You cannot fully understand God if all you know about God is from your PHYSICAL EVIDENCE.

Anon wrote: God gave me the evidence I needed to reveal I am the reincarnated Noah. This is why I believe what I do. I am not an idiot dreamer. I stand on PHYSICAL facts and evidence. For example, When I first came in here, I did not poop for 17 days. God removed the poop from my intestines supernaturally. 17=1+7=8 8=translation. I had no pain or discomfort. In fact, I liked not going to the bathroom but still eating like a pig. I cannot stop what God wants to do with me. This is only one example of physical evidence God has given me to keep walking in the light.

You said God helped you with your constipation but how does that improve your understanding of scriptures? Your channel to the brain is still blocked.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,025
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2019 7:07:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Tradesecret, Good job! The post only solidifies the truth that Christians theology turns people into self-righteous pricks. Not your fault. Believing dumb atonement ideas of man is the cause. God even put the atonement concepts in the Bible by His moonlight power of darkness to teach the meaning of the "leave covering" of Adam and Eve by their own "work-power" of man and not trusting in God's white grace covering of animal skins of true repentance.

You are confused Anon, You don't know what you are saying most of the time. You even contradict yourself.
Here you wrote: God even put the atonement concepts in the Bible by His moonlight power of darkness to teach the meaning of the "leave covering" of Adam and Eve by their own "work-power" of man and not trusting in God's white grace covering of animal skins of true repentance.

God creates both light and darkness and good and evil by the software programming of Satan and Christ and both are God:

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, And create darkness: I make peace, And create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Interesting, Isn't it? Luciferases claim Satan is God and not Christ. Christians say Christ is God but not Satan. The truth is they are both God. One is black grace. The other is white grace. Wow. The truth is way too damn simple.


Earlier you said Atonement was not in the Bible.
You wrote: The atonement idea was created by the Catholic Church around the 9th century. Tyndale created the word "atonement" in the 15th century to fit the existing doctrines that had been believed by everyone for six centuries. You do not need a revelation for that truth. Do the research into history.

God created the idea first in the ninth century and then added the Word "atonement" in the 15th century. God added the word with the historical proof of what happened so everyone can know both good and evil to prepare for the eternal realms where the gods and goddesses of Israel will need to know both good and evil to correctly manage the power of God in eternity with poverty of spirit and a lowly heart.
:
Anon wrote: The atonement idea of the cross distorts the mercy of God that exists in God from all eternity. The atonement and testament ideas of man have zero to do with the eternal mercies of God. This is why all the prophets taught of His eternal mercy. However, If we do not believe God is merciful without Christ's sacrifice, We will not receive the gift of His True Grace.

Therefore, Rather than talking to phony religious fanatics who love false doctrines of man to earn a living and "feel" more righteous than others, Christ liked hanging around whores and sinners. They were "real" people and not caught up in the religious mumbo-jumbo of man and could use their minds of reason to hear the true gospel of God unfettered by religious traditions. They were not blinded by God's moonlight power of the dragon and beast system "software programming" misinterpreting the Bible automatically.

God does not care about the past. Therefore, The past sins are forgiven and irrelevant. We repent of current sin and stop being a thief today and prevent hurtful behavior and words from happening in the future. Then one walks in the light to discover blind sin-ideas by private prayer to renew the mind in the Logos Word of Reason to be translated as a god or goddess.

Simple message. God is light. Three words. Occult Israel and the ETs have been well-prepared by Yahweh for thousands of years to hear the simple message to finally end the Cosmic War after 150, 000 years.

You cannot fully understand God if all you know about God is from your PHYSICAL EVIDENCE.

Anon wrote: God gave me the evidence I needed to reveal I am the reincarnated Noah. This is why I believe what I do. I am not an idiot dreamer. I stand on PHYSICAL facts and evidence. For example, When I first came in here, I did not poop for 17 days. God removed the poop from my intestines supernaturally. 17=1+7=8 8=translation. I had no pain or discomfort. In fact, I liked not going to the bathroom but still eating like a pig. I cannot stop what God wants to do with me. This is only one example of physical evidence God has given me to keep walking in the light.

You said God helped you with your constipation but how does that improve your understanding of scriptures? Your channel to the brain is still blocked.

Harikrish, The Still Small Voice with no frequency answers: "Anon/Noah believes in the ideas he received on the sea of glass because they are brilliant. The miracles are secondary to increase faith in the brilliant ideas that are the most rational ideas on the planet. He trusts the Logos Word of Reason".
Harikrish
Posts: 34,249
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2019 9:46:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Tradesecret, Good job! The post only solidifies the truth that Christians theology turns people into self-righteous pricks. Not your fault. Believing dumb atonement ideas of man is the cause. God even put the atonement concepts in the Bible by His moonlight power of darkness to teach the meaning of the "leave covering" of Adam and Eve by their own "work-power" of man and not trusting in God's white grace covering of animal skins of true repentance.

You are confused Anon, You don't know what you are saying most of the time. You even contradict yourself.
Here you wrote: God even put the atonement concepts in the Bible by His moonlight power of darkness to teach the meaning of the "leave covering" of Adam and Eve by their own "work-power" of man and not trusting in God's white grace covering of animal skins of true repentance.

God creates both light and darkness and good and evil by the software programming of Satan and Christ and both are God:

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, And create darkness: I make peace, And create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Interesting, Isn't it? Luciferases claim Satan is God and not Christ. Christians say Christ is God but not Satan. The truth is they are both God. One is black grace. The other is white grace. Wow. The truth is way too damn simple.


Earlier you said Atonement was not in the Bible.
You wrote: The atonement idea was created by the Catholic Church around the 9th century. Tyndale created the word "atonement" in the 15th century to fit the existing doctrines that had been believed by everyone for six centuries. You do not need a revelation for that truth. Do the research into history.

God created the idea first in the ninth century and then added the Word "atonement" in the 15th century. God added the word with the historical proof of what happened so everyone can know both good and evil to prepare for the eternal realms where the gods and goddesses of Israel will need to know both good and evil to correctly manage the power of God in eternity with poverty of spirit and a lowly heart.
:
Anon wrote: The atonement idea of the cross distorts the mercy of God that exists in God from all eternity. The atonement and testament ideas of man have zero to do with the eternal mercies of God. This is why all the prophets taught of His eternal mercy. However, If we do not believe God is merciful without Christ's sacrifice, We will not receive the gift of His True Grace.

Therefore, Rather than talking to phony religious fanatics who love false doctrines of man to earn a living and "feel" more righteous than others, Christ liked hanging around whores and sinners. They were "real" people and not caught up in the religious mumbo-jumbo of man and could use their minds of reason to hear the true gospel of God unfettered by religious traditions. They were not blinded by God's moonlight power of the dragon and beast system "software programming" misinterpreting the Bible automatically.

God does not care about the past. Therefore, The past sins are forgiven and irrelevant. We repent of current sin and stop being a thief today and prevent hurtful behavior and words from happening in the future. Then one walks in the light to discover blind sin-ideas by private prayer to renew the mind in the Logos Word of Reason to be translated as a god or goddess.

Simple message. God is light. Three words. Occult Israel and the ETs have been well-prepared by Yahweh for thousands of years to hear the simple message to finally end the Cosmic War after 150, 000 years.

You cannot fully understand God if all you know about God is from your PHYSICAL EVIDENCE.

Anon wrote: God gave me the evidence I needed to reveal I am the reincarnated Noah. This is why I believe what I do. I am not an idiot dreamer. I stand on PHYSICAL facts and evidence. For example, When I first came in here, I did not poop for 17 days. God removed the poop from my intestines supernaturally. 17=1+7=8 8=translation. I had no pain or discomfort. In fact, I liked not going to the bathroom but still eating like a pig. I cannot stop what God wants to do with me. This is only one example of physical evidence God has given me to keep walking in the light.

You said God helped you with your constipation but how does that improve your understanding of scriptures? Your channel to the brain is still blocked.

Harikrish, The Still Small Voice with no frequency answers: "Anon/Noah believes in the ideas he received on the sea of glass because they are brilliant. The miracles are secondary to increase faith in the brilliant ideas that are the most rational ideas on the planet. He trusts the Logos Word of Reason".


You said the ETs and Law of One are needed to clean the Bible. But the Law of One claims Ra has not communicated with anyone after the Egyptians.

From the Law of One.
Questioner: Has Ra communicated with any of our population in this century, In the last, Say, Eighty years?
Ra: I am Ra. We have not.

Questioner: How many years ago in the past did you use the bell-shaped craft to come here?
Ra: I am Ra. We visited your peoples eighteen thousand [18, 000] of your years ago and did not land; again, Eleven thousand [11, 000] years ago.

14. 5 Questioner: Was the Egyptian visit of 11, 000 years ago the only one where you actually walked the Earth?
Ra: I am Ra. I understand your question distorted in the direction of selves rather than other-selves. We of the vibratory sound complex, Ra, Have walked among you only at that time.

Anon wrote: What is first is the intellectual cleansing of the Bible. The ETs and Law of One **over the entire planet** with new technology and no fear of "financial computer chips in the body" to remove theft and will cleanse us of the false Biblical paradigms. God is a genius.

Why do you believe the ET and Law of One are involved in the Bible when their last visit was 11, 000 years ago? That was 5000 years before Genesis. Genesis puts creation at 6000 years (six days)
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,025
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2019 1:13:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
***Why do you fear Ra is even concerned?

I do not fear Ra (Lucifer) because He is God's Son. Ra knows the Cosmic War is ending. He failed. Proven wrong. He will accept his fate to be reincarnated as an adult God later after hell fire destroys his body and soul. He is afraid of death like any mortal is too because He does not know for sure what the afterlife will bring to him--only good things. He would prefer to control the future by genetics instead of Yahweh Elohim putting an end to his experiments and false ideas about mortality and eternity.

***You said the ETs and Law of One are needed to clean the Bible. But the Law of One claims Ra has not communicated with anyone after the Egyptians.

***From the Law of One.
Questioner: Has Ra communicated with any of our population in this century, In the :last, Say, Eighty years?
Ra: I am Ra. We have not.

***Questioner: How many years ago in the past did you use the bell-shaped craft to come here?
I am Ra. We visited your peoples eighteen thousand [18, 000] of your years ago and did not land; again, Eleven thousand [11, 000] years ago.

The ETs have created a lying narrative to hide the truth. Yahweh gives them the power to channel the idea from an ET's soul that represents the collective narrative created by the ETs. The ETs sincerely believe the Creator wants to remove the nukes, And He does

Therefore, The lying narratives are not coming from the third heaven who do not lie. An ET mortal with power is channeling the ideas using the power of the Creator, Yahweh, To play into His-Her hidden intentions to end the Cosmic War.

The ETs need to create a narrative they are from outer space to protect themselves. They are protecting the collective ETs as trained from birth. Yahweh is protecting their narratives by visions of reptilians, Bluebirds, Triangle heads, Etc, And paranormal stuff to increase the objectives are from the Creator--and they are.

Yahweh expects DDO to go along with the public narratives to protect them to remove the nukes and fix all the problems on earth we "supposedly" have, Based on the twisted narratives of half-truths being sold to us today from the mainstream media.

***14. 5 Questioner: Was the Egyptian visit of 11, 000 years ago the only one where you actually walked the Earth?
I am Ra. I understand your question distorted in the direction of selves rather than other-selves. We of the vibratory sound complex, Ra, Have walked among you only at that time.

They have created a narrative to think they are from outer space. Cool. Go along with it. Do not resist them. The Law of One is harmless. Their caste money systems are the glue that hold the collective slavery in place and not the better philosophy to establish peace than we use. Please not the words "self" rather than "other selves". This idea removes emotional coveting if everyone in society believe in the collective interdependence rather than independence. Covey stuff. Never force the ETs to change. Let them figure it out on the own as they find the inner kingdom of Christ and their identity as individual and collective spirit orbs. Let them replace whoever they want as politicians as long as occult Israel maintain 100% of control over the money systems for 30 years.

***Anon wrote: What is first is the intellectual cleansing of the Bible. The ETs and Law of One **over the entire planet** with new technology and no fear of "financial computer chips in the body" to remove theft and will cleanse us of the false Biblical paradigms. God is a genius.

***Why do you believe the ET and Law of One are involved in the Bible when their last visit was 11, 000 years ago? That was 5000 years before Genesis. Genesis puts creation at 6000 years (six days)

Yahweh needs the narrative to create the impression they are from outer space. They are using white grace of the collective and have placed the dragon of self on a very tight emotional and mental leash that naturally deceives them so they willing do he Ra (Lucifer) objectives of genetic reengineering, While being completely ignorant of the true Cosmic War that Ra (Lucifer) is silent about. Tricks on them.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,582
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2019 4:06:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Tradesecret, Good job! The post only solidifies the truth that Christians theology turns people into self-righteous pricks. Not your fault. Believing dumb atonement ideas of man is the cause. God even put the atonement concepts in the Bible by His moonlight power of darkness to teach the meaning of the "leave covering" of Adam and Eve by their own "work-power" of man and not trusting in God's white grace covering of animal skins of true repentance.

anon, Smoke and mirrors. You are a master of distraction. Why are you running? I don't see any point in discussing atonement or not - until you prove you are a real prophet. After all, You say you receive new revelation and criticise and judge Christian ministers who reject it. So now you need to prove it. Put up or shut up.

Therefore, Rather than talking to phony religious fanatics who love false doctrines of man to earn a living and "feel" more righteous than others, Christ liked hanging around whores and sinners. They were "real" people and not caught up in the religious mumbo-jumbo of man and could use their minds of reason to hear the true gospel of God unfettered by religious traditions. They were not blinded by God's moonlight power of the dragon and beast system "software programming" misinterpreting the Bible automatically.

the only one presenting mumbo jumbo is anon. He claims to be a prophet - with fresh revelation - but he cannot prove it with real evidence. Come on anon - tell me who my wife is. Tell me the names of my children and my siblings. Tell me where I live and what the name of my book I am reading is. A real true prophet could do this. Jesus did it with the Samaritan lady - he knew all about her. He knew all about the disciples. But you are a fraud. This is why you run away - this is why you AVOID answering my questions. Your sea of glass is pathetic if it cannot answer these questions. You are a fraud. And you are running away.

God does not care about the past. Therefore, The past sins are forgiven and irrelevant. We repent of current sin and stop being a thief today and prevent hurtful behavior and words from happening in the future. Then one walks in the light to discover blind sin-ideas by private prayer to renew the mind in the Logos Word of Reason to be translated as a god or goddess.

Who told you any of this stuff anon? Your sea of glass? Liar. It tells you nothing - because it is a figment of your imagination. You are crazy. You make stuff up. Everyone is laughing at you. If you were genuine, You would respond with truth. But rather you make excuses - you say the sea of glass is not meant to be used this way. That makes you look worse than a loser - but a pathetic liar.

Prove there is new revelation. Come on anon - put up or shut up.

Simple message. God is light. Three words. Occult Israel and the ETs have been well-prepared by Yahweh for thousands of years to hear the simple message to finally end the Cosmic War after 150, 000 years.

You message is darkness. You worship demons. Demons that are dumb and blind and are on holiday. You make Baal look good. Stop running - or at least admit that you do not have access to fresh revelation. Stop pretending that you are the reincarnated Noah. Prove you are right. Prove it to me.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2019 5:17:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Great topic.
Of course, Tradie has a peculiar bent of twisting facts to make "pseudo-facts" and creating his own axioms to make erroneous conclusions.

But that is his style just as all deluded followers of God tend to develop their own particular form of slippery, Sliding deception in order to avoid the obvious truth.

The truth, Of course, Is that there is absolutely nothing in the way of evidence or rational argument to ever justify or explain such absurd, Nutty beliefs.

Christians are their own worst advertisement and as the world becomes more educated, Discerning and less gullible God believers look more and more like the stupid twits that they really are.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,025
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2019 12:56:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Tradesecret, Good job! The post only solidifies the truth that Christians theology turns people into self-righteous pricks. Not your fault. Believing dumb atonement ideas of man is the cause. God even put the atonement concepts in the Bible by His moonlight power of darkness to teach the meaning of the "leave covering" of Adam and Eve by their own "work-power" of man and not trusting in God's white grace covering of animal skins of true repentance.

anon, Smoke and mirrors. You are a master of distraction. Why are you running? I don't see any point in discussing atonement or not - until you prove you are a real prophet. After all, You say you receive new revelation and criticise and judge Christian ministers who reject it. So now you need to prove it. Put up or shut up.

Therefore, Rather than talking to phony religious fanatics who love false doctrines of man to earn a living and "feel" more righteous than others, Christ liked hanging around whores and sinners. They were "real" people and not caught up in the religious mumbo-jumbo of man and could use their minds of reason to hear the true gospel of God unfettered by religious traditions. They were not blinded by God's moonlight power of the dragon and beast system "software programming" misinterpreting the Bible automatically.

the only one presenting mumbo jumbo is anon. He claims to be a prophet - with fresh revelation - but he cannot prove it with real evidence. Come on anon - tell me who my wife is. Tell me the names of my children and my siblings. Tell me where I live and what the name of my book I am reading is. A real true prophet could do this. Jesus did it with the Samaritan lady - he knew all about her. He knew all about the disciples. But you are a fraud. This is why you run away - this is why you AVOID answering my questions. Your sea of glass is pathetic if it cannot answer these questions. You are a fraud. And you are running away.

God does not care about the past. Therefore, The past sins are forgiven and irrelevant. We repent of current sin and stop being a thief today and prevent hurtful behavior and words from happening in the future. Then one walks in the light to discover blind sin-ideas by private prayer to renew the mind in the Logos Word of Reason to be translated as a god or goddess.

Who told you any of this stuff anon? Your sea of glass? Liar. It tells you nothing - because it is a figment of your imagination. You are crazy. You make stuff up. Everyone is laughing at you. If you were genuine, You would respond with truth. But rather you make excuses - you say the sea of glass is not meant to be used this way. That makes you look worse than a loser - but a pathetic liar.

Prove there is new revelation. Come on anon - put up or shut up.

Simple message. God is light. Three words. Occult Israel and the ETs have been well-prepared by Yahweh for thousands of years to hear the simple message to finally end the Cosmic War after 150, 000 years.

You message is darkness. You worship demons. Demons that are dumb and blind and are on holiday. You make Baal look good. Stop running - or at least admit that you do not have access to fresh revelation. Stop pretending that you are the reincarnated Noah. Prove you are right. Prove it to me.

God job! You make the Christian ministers look like foolish self-righteous pricks. Keep up the good work!

Covey=Covet! Your turn:

Isaiah 11:6-9
"The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb,
The leopard shall lie down with the young goat,
The calf and the young lion and the fatling together;
And a little child shall lead them.
The cow and the bear shall graze;
Their young ones shall lie down together;
And the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
The nursing child shall play by the cobra"s hole,
And the weaned child shall put his hand in the viper"s den.
They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain,
For the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord
As the waters cover the sea.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,249
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2019 10:42:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Willows wrote:
Great topic.
Of course, Tradie has a peculiar bent of twisting facts to make "pseudo-facts" and creating his own axioms to make erroneous conclusions.

But that is his style just as all deluded followers of God tend to develop their own particular form of slippery, Sliding deception in order to avoid the obvious truth.

The truth, Of course, Is that there is absolutely nothing in the way of evidence or rational argument to ever justify or explain such absurd, Nutty beliefs.

Christians are their own worst advertisement and as the world becomes more educated, Discerning and less gullible God believers look more and more like the stupid twits that they really are.

If your best God wannabe candidate Jesus gets crucified, It is hard to recover from this loss of credibility. But with 2 billion Christians in denial. That's that many less voices of dissent.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,582
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2019 11:43:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
God job! You make the Christian ministers look like foolish self-righteous pricks. Keep up the good work!

anon- why are you running from the truth? Stop hiding in meaningless topics and discuss this with me properly.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,249
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2019 11:54:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:
Tradesecret, Good job! The post only solidifies the truth that Christians theology turns people into self-righteous pricks. Not your fault. Believing dumb atonement ideas of man is the cause. God even put the atonement concepts in the Bible by His moonlight power of darkness to teach the meaning of the "leave covering" of Adam and Eve by their own "work-power" of man and not trusting in God's white grace covering of animal skins of true repentance.

anon, Smoke and mirrors. You are a master of distraction. Why are you running? I don't see any point in discussing atonement or not - until you prove you are a real prophet. After all, You say you receive new revelation and criticise and judge Christian ministers who reject it. So now you need to prove it. Put up or shut up.

Therefore, Rather than talking to phony religious fanatics who love false doctrines of man to earn a living and "feel" more righteous than others, Christ liked hanging around whores and sinners. They were "real" people and not caught up in the religious mumbo-jumbo of man and could use their minds of reason to hear the true gospel of God unfettered by religious traditions. They were not blinded by God's moonlight power of the dragon and beast system "software programming" misinterpreting the Bible automatically.

the only one presenting mumbo jumbo is anon. He claims to be a prophet - with fresh revelation - but he cannot prove it with real evidence. Come on anon - tell me who my wife is. Tell me the names of my children and my siblings. Tell me where I live and what the name of my book I am reading is. A real true prophet could do this. Jesus did it with the Samaritan lady - he knew all about her. He knew all about the disciples. But you are a fraud. This is why you run away - this is why you AVOID answering my questions. Your sea of glass is pathetic if it cannot answer these questions. You are a fraud. And you are running away.

God does not care about the past. Therefore, The past sins are forgiven and irrelevant. We repent of current sin and stop being a thief today and prevent hurtful behavior and words from happening in the future. Then one walks in the light to discover blind sin-ideas by private prayer to renew the mind in the Logos Word of Reason to be translated as a god or goddess.

Who told you any of this stuff anon? Your sea of glass? Liar. It tells you nothing - because it is a figment of your imagination. You are crazy. You make stuff up. Everyone is laughing at you. If you were genuine, You would respond with truth. But rather you make excuses - you say the sea of glass is not meant to be used this way. That makes you look worse than a loser - but a pathetic liar.

Prove there is new revelation. Come on anon - put up or shut up.

Simple message. God is light. Three words. Occult Israel and the ETs have been well-prepared by Yahweh for thousands of years to hear the simple message to finally end the Cosmic War after 150, 000 years.

You message is darkness. You worship demons. Demons that are dumb and blind and are on holiday. You make Baal look good. Stop running - or at least admit that you do not have access to fresh revelation. Stop pretending that you are the reincarnated Noah. Prove you are right. Prove it to me.

God job! You make the Christian ministers look like foolish self-righteous pricks. Keep up the good work!

Covey=Covet! Your turn:

Isaiah 11:6-9
"The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb,
The leopard shall lie down with the young goat,
The calf and the young lion and the fatling together;
And a little child shall lead them.
The cow and the bear shall graze;
Their young ones shall lie down together;
And the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
The nursing child shall play by the cobra"s hole,
And the weaned child shall put his hand in the viper"s den.
They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain,
For the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord
As the waters cover the sea.

Tradesecret wrote: anon- why are you running from the truth? Stop hiding in meaningless topics and discuss this with me proper.

Anon, Here is someone wanting to have a meaningful and proper discussion with you. Don't disappoint!
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,025
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2019 7:59:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Tradesecret wrote:
God job! You make the Christian ministers look like foolish self-righteous pricks. Keep up the good work!

anon- why are you running from the truth? Stop hiding in meaningless topics and discuss this with me properly.

Luke-55 9:54
And when His disciples James and John saw this, They said, "Lord, Do You want us to command fire to come down from heaven and consume them, Just as Elijah did? " But He turned and rebuked them, And said, "You do not know what manner of spirit you are of. For the Son of Man did not come to destroy men"s lives but to save them. "

Good job. You make the Christians look like blazing fools not knowing the scriptures!

Do you even the test of a true prophet? What does God say about it instead of what Christian ministers and the Jews asking for miracles and signs? Do you know what God says about it? Good job. You are making Christian ministers look like foolish self-righteous pricks who are completely unskilled and inept at God's Word because they do not know what it says about how to tests prophets. God told us clearly, And it is not what you are doing.

Matt 16 1, 2, 4
Then the Pharisees and Sadducees came, And testing Him asked that He would show them a sign from heaven. He answered and said to them. . . A wicked and adulterous generation seeks after a sign
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,025
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2019 8:02:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Luke-55 9:54
And when His disciples James and John saw this, They said, "Lord, Do You want us to command fire to come down from heaven and consume them, Just as Elijah did? " But He turned and rebuked them, And said, "You do not know what manner of spirit you are of. For the Son of Man did not come to destroy men"s lives but to save them. "

Good job. You make the Christians look like blazing fools not knowing the scriptures!

Do you even the test of a true prophet? What does God say about it instead of what Christian ministers and the Jews asking for miracles and signs? Do you know what God says about it? Good job. You are making Christian ministers look like foolish self-righteous pricks who are completely unskilled and inept at God's Word because they do not know what it says about how to tests prophets. God told us clearly, And it is not what you are doing.

Matt 16 1, 2, 4
Then the Pharisees and Sadducees came, And testing Him asked that He would show them a sign from heaven. He answered and said to them. . . A wicked and adulterous generation seeks after a sign
Harikrish
Posts: 34,249
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2019 2:48:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Tradesecret wrote:
God job! You make the Christian ministers look like foolish self-righteous pricks. Keep up the good work!

anon- why are you running from the truth? Stop hiding in meaningless topics and discuss this with me properly.

Doesn't Anon remind you of Jesus?
Like Jesus who said he was before Abraham, Anon claims he is a reincarnate of Noah. Like Jesus Anon runs and hides when he is questioned about his claims.

John 8:59 At this, They picked up stones to stone him, But Jesus hid himself, Slipping away from the temple grounds.
ethang5
Posts: 20,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2019 10:20:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Doesn't Anon remind you of Jesus?

Not at all. He reminds us of you. Loony and running away from his contradictions.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,249
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2019 3:00:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
Doesn't Anon remind you of Jesus?

Not at all. He reminds us of you. Loony and running away from his contradictions.

Learn to read nigger Ethang. And learn your scriptures too.

Doesn't Anon remind you of Jesus?
Like Jesus who said he was before Abraham, Anon claims he is a reincarnate of Noah.

John 8:58 "Truly, Truly, I tell you, " Jesus declared, "before Abraham was born, I am! " -

Like Jesus Anon runs and hides when he is questioned about his claims.

John 8:59 At this, They picked up stones to stone him, But Jesus hid himself, Slipping away from the temple grounds.

If Anon suffers from mental illness so did Jesus.

Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, They went out to take custody of Him, Saying, "He is out of His mind. "

John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him? "


Where Anon exceeds Jesus.
Anon spent 43 years trying to make sense if the Bible.
Anon wrote: It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible.

Jesus never studied the bible.
John 7:15 The Jews were amazed and asked, "How did this man attain such learning without having studied? "

Anon has 7 children. Jesus remained a eunuch to the end.
ethang5
Posts: 20,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2019 3:33:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Doesn't Anon remind you of Jesus?

Not at all. He reminds us of you. Loony and running away from his contradictions.

Learn to read nigger Ethang.

I read and write and spell better than you do moron.

And learn your scriptures too.

I don't contradict scripture and then try to use it as support like you do moron.

Doesn't Anon remind you of Jesus?

No. Anon is a loony like you. Deluded and stupid. He reminds us of you.

Like Jesus who said he was before Abraham, Anon claims he is a reincarnate of Noah.

And you claim to be on your 4th stage of enlightenment. And Anon claims you are a reincarnated prophet.

Like Jesus Anon runs and hides when he is questioned about his claims.

Just like you. You claimed to be on your 4th stage according to the Buddha, But you've been running like a cheap slut when questioned about your claim.

If Anon suffers from mental illness so did Jesus.

And so do you. Any idiot spamming the exact same thing to every thread for over 3 years has to be mentally ill. The difference is that everyone loves and respects Jesus, And everyone thinks you and anon are loons.

Anon has 7 children. Jesus remained a eunuch to the end.

You don't know the meaning of eunuch. Neither does Anon. No, Moron, Anon reminds us of you.

Loons. The both of you.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,249
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2019 3:36:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Doesn't Anon remind you of Jesus?

Not at all. He reminds us of you. Loony and running away from his contradictions.

Learn to read nigger Ethang.

I read and write and spell better than you do moron.

Why your condition is getting worse, Nigger Ethang?

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans licking cows backside.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I
https://youtu. Be/WmXYe2plcxI

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

And learn your scriptures too.

I don't contradict scripture and then try to use it as support like you do moron.

Doesn't Anon remind you of Jesus?

No. Anon is a loony like you. Deluded and stupid. He reminds us of you.

Like Jesus who said he was before Abraham, Anon claims he is a reincarnate of Noah.

And you claim to be on your 4th stage of enlightenment. And Anon claims you are a reincarnated prophet.

Like Jesus Anon runs and hides when he is questioned about his claims.

Just like you. You claimed to be on your 4th stage according to the Buddha, But you've been running like a cheap slut when questioned about your claim.

If Anon suffers from mental illness so did Jesus.

And so do you. Any idiot spamming the exact same thing to every thread for over 3 years has to be mentally ill. The difference is that everyone loves and respects Jesus, And everyone thinks you and anon are loons.

Anon has 7 children. Jesus remained a eunuch to the end.

You don't know the meaning of eunuch. Neither does Anon. No, Moron, Anon reminds us of you.

Loons. The both of you.
ethang5
Posts: 20,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2019 3:47:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Doesn't Anon remind you of Jesus?

Not at all. He reminds us of you. Loony and running away from his contradictions.

Learn to read nigger Ethang.

I read and write and spell better than you do moron.

And learn your scriptures too.

I don't contradict scripture and then try to use it as support like you do moron.

Doesn't Anon remind you of Jesus?

No. Anon is a loony like you. Deluded and stupid. He reminds us of you.

Like Jesus who said he was before Abraham, Anon claims he is a reincarnate of Noah.

And you claim to be on your 4th stage of enlightenment. And Anon claims you are a reincarnated prophet.

Like Jesus Anon runs and hides when he is questioned about his claims.

Just like you. You claimed to be on your 4th stage according to the Buddha, But you've been running like a cheap slut when questioned about your claim.

If Anon suffers from mental illness so did Jesus.

And so do you. Any idiot spamming the exact same thing to every thread for over 3 years has to be mentally ill. The difference is that everyone loves and respects Jesus, And everyone thinks you and anon are loons.

Anon has 7 children. Jesus remained a eunuch to the end.

You don't know the meaning of eunuch. Neither does Anon. No, Moron, Anon reminds us of you.

Loons. The both of you.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,025
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2019 4:50:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ET. . . Han5. Good job in consistency! The ETs love your racist posts. Keep up the good work all the way to disclosure.
ethang5
Posts: 20,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2019 5:56:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:

ET. . . Han5. Good job in consistency!

Consistency is a perk of being logical. Try it sometime.

The ETs love your racist posts.

Stop being a hypocrite. I have castigated no race. Unlike you who believe that blacks were created to be "on the bottom".

If there are ET's, And they love racist posts, Then you and the moron are their favorites.

Keep up the good work all the way to disclosure.

Yeah moron. Every one of you idiots has always claimed the "end" is coming, And it never does.

There is always some bogus reason you can't tell us exactly when this "disclosure" is. You are a lying idiot today, And you will be a lying idiot tomorrow, And if this site is up a year, Five years, Ten years from now, You will still be the same lying idiot.

Get in queue with the moron JW's.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,249
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2019 7:04:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

ET. . . Han5. Good job in consistency!

Consistency is a perk of being logical. Try it sometime.

The ETs love your racist posts.

Stop being a hypocrite. I have castigated no race. Unlike you who believe that blacks were created to be "on the bottom".

If there are ET's, And they love racist posts, Then you and the moron are their favorites.

Keep up the good work all the way to disclosure.

Yeah moron. Every one of you idiots has always claimed the "end" is coming, And it never does.

There is always some bogus reason you can't tell us exactly when this "disclosure" is. You are a lying idiot today, And you will be a lying idiot tomorrow, And if this site is up a year, Five years, Ten years from now, You will still be the same lying idiot.

Get in queue with the moron JW's.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. Before that he was in prison living with prisoners behind electrified fences he calls his house.

Ethang5 wrote: I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because they think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Your said your father was a black negroid atheist. But you turned out to be a black negroid slave delivering bibles for free whereas your position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.

Ethang is African and confessed to it. But he is now trying to deny he is just a poor African slave.

Ethang asked Ipsofactoid: <<Sure, Enjoy. What part of the world are you? >>

Ipsofactoid replied: Chicago. How 'bout you?

Ethang wrote: Philadelphia, But for many years I lived in Ghana, West Africa and still go there often.

But that is a total lie because Ethang lives and works in Ghana Africa. He does not have a Philadelphia home address or phone number because he could not produce one to DDO to register for debating. He only had his Ghana home address and phone number which DDO rejected. If he lived in Philadelphia he would have given them his Philadelphia home address and phone number. But by his own admission he couldnt because he never lived in Philadelphia his home was Ghana Africa.

Read his confessions.
Title The biblical God is immoral post#81
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/38636/

popculturepooka wrote: Want to formally debate me plon whether the canaanite massacre was a genocide or not (it was)? Or whether God had morally sufficient reasons for ordering genocide (there can't be any)?

Ethang5 responds: Not really. Beating you won't be anything to write home about.
But anyway, I live in Ghana and I cannot get my phone number verified because Ghana isn't on the list of countries provided. I've written the mods but got no reply so I can't debate you on the formal stage anyway.
Nigger Ethang has no Philadelphia address or phone number to give the mod because his home is Ghana Africa. Busted nigger!

Title Problem of evil/suffering post#7
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/37347/

Illegalcombatant wrote :FYI: You have zero debates. I look forward to seeing your first debate. . .
Ethang replied: I have no debates because one must verify his address and the country in which I currently live is not in the list of countries provided. I have written the mod but as yet have not received a reply.
Nigger Ethang has no Philadelphia address or phone number to give the mod because his home is Ghana Africa. Busted nigger!

Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/
Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.


Meet some Africans.
https://youtu. Be/1X2NRNVujhA
https://youtu. Be/2TPFBI2sYik
https://youtu. Be/_KytZItUQQk

Meet African doctors.
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,582
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2019 11:20:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
God job! You make the Christian ministers look like foolish self-righteous pricks. Keep up the good work!

anon- why are you running from the truth? Stop hiding in meaningless topics and discuss this with me properly.

Luke-55 9:54
And when His disciples James and John saw this, They said, "Lord, Do You want us to command fire to come down from heaven and consume them, Just as Elijah did? " But He turned and rebuked them, And said, "You do not know what manner of spirit you are of. For the Son of Man did not come to destroy men's lives but to save them. "


Good job. You make the Christians look like blazing fools not knowing the scriptures!

anon, James and John did have a case of "exclusivism". Jesus reminded them that true disciples produce good fruit. Anon - you are not producing good fruit. The fruit you are producing is confused, Full of lies and deceit and leads people away from Jesus and truth, Away from God. It is bad fruit.

Do you even the test of a true prophet? What does God say about it instead of what Christian ministers and the Jews asking for miracles and signs? Do you know what God says about it? Good job. You are making Christian ministers look like foolish self-righteous pricks who are completely unskilled and inept at God's Word because they do not know what it says about how to tests prophets. God told us clearly, And it is not what you are doing.

Matt 16 1, 2, 4
Then the Pharisees and Sadducees came, And testing Him asked that He would show them a sign from heaven. He answered and said to them. . . A wicked and adulterous generation seeks after a sign


Yes, I do know the tests for confirming or denying prophets. It seems you are however confusing the test for a messiah with the test for a prophet. It also seems you are thinking you are Jesus not just a reincarnated Noah. Jesus had already confirmed by miracles who he was. They [the Pharisees and sadducees] kept on asking and asking. Jesus in Matthew 12 had already performed an outstanding miracle - casting out a demon from a man. This amazed the crowds and the religious leaders suggested it proved he was from Satan.

This is where you differ greatly from Jesus. Jesus did real miracles which did attest his messiahship. You can't even tell me the name of my wife and you claim you have access to fresh revelation. You are a fool and a liar. You are a charlatan and of your father the devil.

Don't say I don't understand the bible when clearly you have got not clue. And still the rest of this forum continues their laughing at you. You are ridiculous and deserve to be ridiculed.
ethang5
Posts: 20,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2019 3:05:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Tradesecret wrote:

God job! You make the Christian ministers look like foolish self-righteous pricks. Keep up the good work!

anon- why are you running from the truth? Stop hiding in meaningless topics and discuss this with me properly.

Luke-55 9:54
And when His disciples James and John saw this, They said, "Lord, Do You want us to command fire to come down from heaven and consume them, Just as Elijah did? " But He turned and rebuked them, And said, "You do not know what manner of spirit you are of. For the Son of Man did not come to destroy men's lives but to save them. "


Good job. You make the Christians look like blazing fools not knowing the scriptures!

anon, James and John did have a case of "exclusivism". Jesus reminded them that true disciples produce good fruit. Anon - you are not producing good fruit. The fruit you are producing is confused, Full of lies and deceit and leads people away from Jesus and truth, Away from God. It is bad fruit.

Do you even the test of a true prophet? What does God say about it instead of what Christian ministers and the Jews asking for miracles and signs? Do you know what God says about it? Good job. You are making Christian ministers look like foolish self-righteous pricks who are completely unskilled and inept at God's Word because they do not know what it says about how to tests prophets. God told us clearly, And it is not what you are doing.

Matt 16 1, 2, 4
Then the Pharisees and Sadducees came, And testing Him asked that He would show them a sign from heaven. He answered and said to them. . . A wicked and adulterous generation seeks after a sign


Yes, I do know the tests for confirming or denying prophets. It seems you are however confusing the test for a messiah with the test for a prophet. It also seems you are thinking you are Jesus not just a reincarnated Noah. Jesus had already confirmed by miracles who he was. They [the Pharisees and sadducees] kept on asking and asking. Jesus in Matthew 12 had already performed an outstanding miracle - casting out a demon from a man. This amazed the crowds and the religious leaders suggested it proved he was from Satan.

This is where you differ greatly from Jesus. Jesus did real miracles which did attest his messiahship. You can't even tell me the name of my wife and you claim you have access to fresh revelation. You are a fool and a liar. You are a charlatan and of your father the devil.

Don't say I don't understand the bible when clearly you have got not clue. And still the rest of this forum continues their laughing at you. You are ridiculous and deserve to be ridiculed.

I'm laughing, At him and the moron spammer.

What losers.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,249
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2019 2:10:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

God job! You make the Christian ministers look like foolish self-righteous pricks. Keep up the good work!

anon- why are you running from the truth? Stop hiding in meaningless topics and discuss this with me properly.

Luke-55 9:54
And when His disciples James and John saw this, They said, "Lord, Do You want us to command fire to come down from heaven and consume them, Just as Elijah did? " But He turned and rebuked them, And said, "You do not know what manner of spirit you are of. For the Son of Man did not come to destroy men's lives but to save them. "


Good job. You make the Christians look like blazing fools not knowing the scriptures!

anon, James and John did have a case of "exclusivism". Jesus reminded them that true disciples produce good fruit. Anon - you are not producing good fruit. The fruit you are producing is confused, Full of lies and deceit and leads people away from Jesus and truth, Away from God. It is bad fruit.

Do you even the test of a true prophet? What does God say about it instead of what Christian ministers and the Jews asking for miracles and signs? Do you know what God says about it? Good job. You are making Christian ministers look like foolish self-righteous pricks who are completely unskilled and inept at God's Word because they do not know what it says about how to tests prophets. God told us clearly, And it is not what you are doing.

Matt 16 1, 2, 4
Then the Pharisees and Sadducees came, And testing Him asked that He would show them a sign from heaven. He answered and said to them. . . A wicked and adulterous generation seeks after a sign


Yes, I do know the tests for confirming or denying prophets. It seems you are however confusing the test for a messiah with the test for a prophet. It also seems you are thinking you are Jesus not just a reincarnated Noah. Jesus had already confirmed by miracles who he was. They [the Pharisees and sadducees] kept on asking and asking. Jesus in Matthew 12 had already performed an outstanding miracle - casting out a demon from a man. This amazed the crowds and the religious leaders suggested it proved he was from Satan.

This is where you differ greatly from Jesus. Jesus did real miracles which did attest his messiahship. You can't even tell me the name of my wife and you claim you have access to fresh revelation. You are a fool and a liar. You are a charlatan and of your father the devil.

Don't say I don't understand the bible when clearly you have got not clue. And still the rest of this forum continues their laughing at you. You are ridiculous and deserve to be ridiculed.

I'm laughing, At him and the moron spammer.

What losers.

If you are so smart why are you stuck in a shithole country like Ghana Africa smuggling bibles for a living? You even confessed you are just a poor African slave and your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. You are our negroid delivery mule. Lol!

Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923p/
Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)

Ethang5 wrote: We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.


Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

Meet some Africans.
https://youtu. Be/1X2NRNVujhA
https://youtu. Be/2TPFBI2sYik
https://youtu. Be/_KytZItUQQk

Meet African doctors.
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

"There are currently 23 slums in Ghana and 11 slums in Accra " this includes Tema and other major towns in the Greater Accra Region. 6 Major Slums have suffered from forced Evictions; our current focus is Old Fadama. Approximately 100 000 people are currently living in Old Fadama. In 2010 the number was 79 000. The slum is located in the heart of Accra, To the northwest of the city"s central business district. It comprises a mix of residential and commercial self-built structures and 56% of the residents earn their living from informal business activities. 72% of the population of Old Fadama"s current residents originate from one of Ghana"s three northern regions. "

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html
Ghana, Which currently has a sanitation coverage of 15 per cent, Is ranked after South Sudan which has a seven per cent coverage, Niger, 11 per cent; Chad, Madagascar and Togo, 12 per cent each and Sierra Leone which has a 13 per cent access to household toilets, The measurement used for the ranking.
Ghana, Which currently has a sanitation coverage of 15 per cent, Is ranked after South Sudan which has a seven per cent coverage, Niger, 11 per cent; Chad, Madagascar and Togo, 12 per cent each and Sierra Leone which has a 13 per cent access to household toilets, The measurement used for the ranking.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
ethang5
Posts: 20,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2019 7:19:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

This is where you differ greatly from Jesus. Jesus did real miracles which did attest his messiahship. You can't even tell me the name of my wife and you claim you have access to fresh revelation. You are a fool and a liar. You are a charlatan and of your father the devil.

Don't say I don't understand the bible when clearly you have got not clue. And still the rest of this forum continues their laughing at you. You are ridiculous and deserve to be ridiculed.

I'm laughing, At him and the moron spammer.

What losers.

If you are so smart why are you stuck in a shithole country like Ghana Africa smuggling bibles for a living?

And I keep telling you, I only seem smart to you because you are a moron.

You even confessed you are just a poor African slave and your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. You are our negroid delivery mule. Lol!

Post it another thousand times moron, Maybe then you'll believe it. No one else does.

You're just a deluded racist moron spamming the board. You are empty, That's why you post old repeats.

You are compulsive, That's why you spam the threads of others. Tradie makes you look bad.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.