Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2019 7:11:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Nigger Ethang, African negroids. . . .

Africa has nothing to do with your lies moron.

You said I was "an African American from Philly who decided to return to Ghana. . . "

Were you guessing or did you have a "confession"?

All that guessing is over now.

So you were wrong about me being an African American from Philly who decided to return to Ghana? How did you get that wrong? Did you slip on the sea of glass?

[The liar runs away]

Answer the question moron. Don't run. How did you get this wrong? You claimed you had my " confession".

[The moron runs away from the question again]

3 years ago you said you had a "confession" of me saying I came from philly. You were lying.

That proves my point the only life you have ever known was life in Ghana Africa.

Then why did you claim you knew I was American moving to Ghana? Were you guessing or lying?

That has been corrected.

What has been corrected moron? Your lie? To correct a lie, You must admit to lying. You're still lying now.

You are still living in Ghana Africa which as you said before the mods will not accept as a valid address.

What mods moron? Lol. If there were mods, Your moron a$$ would have been banned long ago for spam.

You said, "You are an African American from Philly who decided to return to Ghana. . . "

Did my past posts tell you that, Or were you lying?

From your past posts you proved the only life you have ever known is life in Ghana Africa.

Then you were lying when you claimed to have my "confession" 3 years ago that I was from philly.

You couldn't even produce. . . .

You've spammed that moron. The question is about what you can't now produce. You said I came from philly, Now you say I was never anywhere other than Ghana.

You said both things. And claimed both times you had my "confession" to that effect.

You were lying then, And you are lying now.

That has been corrected.

Then you admit you were lying. Too bad you're still lying about correcting your lies.

You call it "correcting", I call it kissing your lies full on the lips. See moron, I told your spam couldn't save you.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2019 5:15:40 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You are an African American from Philly who decided to return to Ghana which was the centre of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade.

Are you guessing or do you have a "confession"?

From your past posts you proved the only life you have ever known is life in Ghana Africa.

So you were wrong about me being an African American from Philly who decided to return to Ghana? How did you get that wrong? Did you slip on the sea of glass?

Answer the question moron. Don't run. How did you get this wrong? You claimed you had my " confession".
Your confessions proved you were never in Philadelphia. I had to go with your confessions.

The moron runs away from the question.
I went with your confession which proved you were never in Philadelphia. The only home you have ever known is Ghana Africa.
You couldn't even produce a Philadelphia address or phone number to the mods because your home is Ghana Africa.

3 years ago. I said so you idiot.

So as recent as 3 years ago you didn't have a Philadelphia home address or phone number to give DDO mods to register you.

Yes. Yet 3 years ago you said you had a "confession" of me saying I came from philly. You were lying.
That was corrected when I quoted your confessions. You couldn't prove you were ever in Philadelphia because the only life you have ever known is life in Ghana Africa.

That proves my point the only life you have ever known was life in Ghana Africa.

Then why did you claim you knew I was American moving to Ghana? Were you guessing or lying?
That was before I read your confession. But once I read your confessions it became clear Ghana was always your home. You were a delivery mule in Ghana for over 15 years.

Your present status remains the same because you are still not registered by the Mods because you have not submitted a valid address change.

Lol. The mods?

You are still living in Ghana Africa which as you said before the mods will not accept as a valid address.

What mods moron? Lol. If there were mods, Your moron a$$ would have been banned for spam.

You said, "You are an African American from Philly who decided to return to Ghana. . . "

You were lying because there is no evidence in your confessions you ever lived anywhere outside of Ghana Africa.

Then you were lying when you claimed to have my "confession".

You couldn't even produce a Philadelphia address or phone number to the mods because your home is Ghana Africa and that is not a valid useable address to DDO mods.

You've spammed that moron. The question is about what you can't now produce. You said I came from philly, Now you say I was never anywhere other than Ghana.

You said both things. And claimed both times you had my "confession" to that effect.

And this is why you have to keep spamming a case you lie about resting.
You have to keep denying because you have no way of proving you are anything else but a slumdog slum mutt living in Accra Ghana. You are a low IQ negroid working as a delivery mule. Busted Nigger Ethang!

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Post#37 title 600th Post
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342553/
We have Ethang acknowledging he is the only slumdog slum mutt on DDO.

Harikrish wrote: Nigger Ethang, You are our only slumdog slum mutt on DDO.
Ethang5 replied: OK moron

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. Before that he was in prison living with prisoners behind electrified fences he calls his house.

Ethang5 wrote: I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because they think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2019 5:53:25 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You are an African American from Philly who decided to return to Ghana which was the centre of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade.

Your confessions proved you were never in Philadelphia. I had to go with your confessions.

I went with your confession which proved you were never in Philadelphia. The only home you have ever known is Ghana Africa.

Yet you wrote this. . . .

Small correction needed.
Ethang5 confessed he is an African American. African Americans are Africans because they are children of African ancestry. They are called niggers or blacks because they are negroids. So everything about African phenotypes applies to them. Most African Americans are descendants of slaves. So everything I wrote about Ethang5 is factual and true.

You wrote, "You are an African American from Philly who decided to return to Ghana"

Is that factual and true liar? Lol. Another one of your "corrections" turns out to be another lie.

You lied. You're lying now. You're busted.

Quick, Hide behind some old spam!

Like l. What a lying moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2019 1:50:39 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You couldn't even produce a Philadelphia address or phone number to the mods because your home is Ghana Africa.

3 years ago. I said so you idiot.

So as recent as 3 years ago you didn't have a Philadelphia home address or phone number to give DDO mods to register you.

Yes. Yet 3 years ago you said you had a "confession" of me saying I came from philly. You were lying.
That was corrected when I quoted your confessions. You couldn't prove you were ever in Philadelphia because the only life you have ever known is life in Ghana Africa.

That was before I read your confession. But once I read your confessions it became clear Ghana was always your home. You were a delivery mule in Ghana for over 15 years.

Your present status remains the same because you are still not registered by the Mods because you have not submitted a valid address change.

Lol. The mods?

What mods moron? Lol. If there were mods, Your moron a$$ would have been banned for spam.

You were lying because there is no evidence in your confessions you ever lived anywhere outside of Ghana Africa.

Then you were lying when you claimed to have my "confession".

You couldn't even produce a Philadelphia address or phone number to the mods because your home is Ghana Africa and that is not a valid useable address to DDO mods.

And this is why you have to keep spamming a case you lie about resting.
You have to keep denying because you have no way of proving you are anything else but a slumdog slum mutt living in Accra Ghana. You are a low IQ negroid working as a delivery mule. Busted Nigger Ethang!

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Post#37 title 600th Post

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. There are no Boko Harams in America.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. Before that he was in prison living with prisoners behind electrified fences he calls his house.

Ethang5 wrote: I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because they think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Karmic Justice combined with the curse of Ham and Slavery by Arabs produced Black shitholes.
Wow! Africans are cursed in 4 religions. Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Hinduism.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2019 3:23:20 PM
Sorry moron. . .

You're just too stupid to continue with.

You're like an idiot dog that just wants you to keep throwing a stick for him to return.

You no longer have anything to say. Your contradictions have been shown. Your lies have been exposed. And all you do is defecate the same lies and the same moron spam.

You have been banned a third time on Dart for your stupidity. We have no mod here, So your stupidity goes unchecked. I'm going to do what everyone else does with you, Ignore you.

You no doubt will stalk and go berserk on a squatting spree, Your anal attention whoring will force you to.

I have thoroughly enjoyed exposing your pitiful lies and clueless stupidity. But you have become a one pony show. You're now so stupid, Even your entertainment value is zero.

What I particularly enjoyed was that a person you called an inferior subhuman nigger was able to toss you so perfectly. He exposed your lies and you had to run and dodge.

He insulted you at will and shamed you into incoherency. You bragged about him dashing you a pretend title, And stalked him when he put you on ignore. You even went to other sites and obsessed about him when no one there knew him. The person you said was inferior was clearly your superior.

If only you weren't mentally ill, This would have been perfect. But if you weren't mentally ill, You wouldn't have been so insanely stupid.

I can't beat you any worse. Your stupidity is not reason enough to keep beating you after your dead.

Bye moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2019 11:35:56 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Sorry moron. . .

You're just too stupid to continue with.

You're like an idiot dog that just wants you to keep throwing a stick for him to return.

You no longer have anything to say. Your contradictions have been shown. Your lies have been exposed. And all you do is defecate the same lies and the same moron spam.

You have been banned a third time on Dart for your stupidity. We have no mod here, So your stupidity goes unchecked. I'm going to do what everyone else does with you, Ignore you.

You no doubt will stalk and go berserk on a squatting spree, Your anal attention whoring will force you to.

I have thoroughly enjoyed exposing your pitiful lies and clueless stupidity. But you have become a one pony show. You're now so stupid, Even your entertainment value is zero.

What I particularly enjoyed was that a person you called an inferior subhuman nigger was able to toss you so perfectly. He exposed your lies and you had to run and dodge.

He insulted you at will and shamed you into incoherency. You bragged about him dashing you a pretend title, And stalked him when he put you on ignore. You even went to other sites and obsessed about him when no one there knew him. The person you said was inferior was clearly your superior.

If only you weren't mentally ill, This would have been perfect. But if you weren't mentally ill, You wouldn't have been so insanely stupid.

I can't beat you any worse. Your stupidity is not reason enough to keep beating you after your dead.

Bye moron.
Nigger Ethang Aka slumdog slum dweller mutt negroid is burning!

Will African negroids create a wrong impression on Aliens about the Human race should they be spotted in space?

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and non-Blacks.

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world.

Nigger Ethang, You are just a poor African slave, Remember? You live in Slum city Accra and Ghana is nothing but a shithole country. You are a low IQ negroid that makes a living as a delivery mule smuggling free bibles that the illiterate Africans use as toilet paper because it's free and cheaper than toilet paper. You have 3 illegitimate black bastard negroid daughters. The curse of Ham condemned negroids to slavery.

Post#37 title 600th Post

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2019 4:41:54 PM
Definitions.
African a person from Africa especially a black person.
Black a member of a dark-skinned people, Especially one of African ancestry.
Nigger 1. A dark-skinned person of sub-Saharan African origin or descent; = Negro
Ghanaian definition, A native or inhabitant of Ghana a republic in West Africa.
Ethang5 confessed he meets all the definitions African, Black, Nigger and Ghanaian and some.
He even confessed he is terrified that he is a nigger.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Why did it take you so long to accept you are black nigger Ethang5? Why were you in denial of God creating you black and putting you in Africa? Did you think you could go against your Karma? Did you not see your black negroid face in the mirror daily? Did you not see your 3 illegitimate bastard daughters were black niggers created by Jesus to complement the black arrangement typical of a black family?

As a spiritual healer I was taught If a nigger fails to accept he is black slap his head till he snaps out of his denial. It worked with you nigger Ethang5!

Now that you have accepted you are very black and a nigger, Shouldn't you also apologize to the African people whom you disparaged in your confessions?

Nigger Ethang5 confessed he is black and acknowledged Harikrish was Mr. Very White.
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Nigger Ethang5, Now that you have accepted you are black, A slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country with your three illegitimate bastard daughters. We can start dealing with your low IQ.
You confessed on DART you have very little money. Working as a delivery mule for over 15 years certainly isn't going to make you rich. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 50% of the people are illiterate doesn't make much sense either. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 80% of the Africans are Christians sound almost insane. Smuggling bibles when bibles are available free on the internet makes your career choice idiotic and shortsighted.
Your low IQ has been established.

Let's see how you spent your time in Ghana Africa.

Title Please Christians:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/55310/
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So you don't find rape, Incest, Genocide in the bible as contradictions?

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists, I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "What would have happened if the offending youth was not stopped? "

Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)

Nothing in your activities are income generating occupations.

You didn't have anything to do with your children's births either.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

So what do we know about you Ethang5?

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior. .
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans licking cows backside.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I
https://youtu. Be/WmXYe2plcxI

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.

Is Harikrish not being liked worse than a 100 million Africans to die from AIDS. 25 million to die from starvation. 40 years of civil wars. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Nigger Ethang even the bible condemned Africans to slavery. You are very black nigger Ethang5, I told you so and I was right!
SupaDudz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2019 3:58:14 PM
Your n-word usage makes me respect you SO MUCH
People Saying Stuff

"I just like the cream pie!!!"-FanBoy 2018

Popular Opinion on Supa

"Supa is an idiot"-Wylted
"rippery doo and fvck me sideways supa. wtf."-Smith
"That idiot didn't even tell us. Sad."-Pie

Since the opinion is strong...why not a shameless plug

https://www.youtube.com...

SUBSCRIBE
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2019 4:28:24 PM
SupaDudz wrote:
Your n-word usage makes me respect you SO MUCH

I use to call Ethang5 niggar to be polite. Canadians use niggar to differentiate from the American term. But Ethang insisted I should call him nigger. So that was his choice and preference.
You are from Chicago and like rap. SO MUCH would be a normal reaction to the word. I appreciate your respect for my word choice. I alternate between black and nigger even though the two describe the same person of African origin.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2019 4:38:39 PM
In the poor Indian slum he comes from, Populated by illiterates stuck in and corrupted by their caste system, It's cool to hate "blacks". Never mind that he himself is black.

He's never travelled and didn't know the feast of the world wasn't India.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2019 4:52:34 PM
ethang5 wrote:
In the poor Indian slum he comes from, Populated by illiterates stuck in and corrupted by their caste system, It's cool to hate "blacks". Never mind that he himself is black.

He's never travelled and didn't know the feast of the world wasn't India.
Nigger Ethang you are the only very black slumdog slum dweller on DDO. Read your confession and learn the definitions, nigger Ethang.

Definitions.
African a person from Africa especially a black person.
Black a member of a dark-skinned people, especially one of African ancestry.
Nigger 1. A dark-skinned person of sub-Saharan African origin or descent; = Negro
Ghanaian definition, a native or inhabitant of Ghana a republic in West Africa.
Ethang5 confessed he meets all the definitions African, Black, Nigger and Ghanaian and some.
He even confessed he is terrified that he is a nigger.

Why did it take you so long to accept you are black nigger Ethang5? Why were you in denial of God creating you black and putting you in Africa? Did you think you could go against your Karma? Did you not see your black negroid face in the mirror daily? Did you not see your 3 illegitimate bastard daughters were black niggers created by Jesus to complement the black arrangement typical of a black family?

As a spiritual healer I was taught If a nigger fails to accept he is black slap his head till he snaps out of his denial. It worked with you nigger Ethang5!!

Now that you have accepted you are very black and a nigger, Shouldn't you also apologize to the African people whom you disparaged in your confessions?

Nigger Ethang5 confessed he is black and acknowledged Harikrish was Mr. Very White.

https://www.debate.org...

Nigger Ethang5, Now that you have accepted you are black, a slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country with your three illegitimate bastard daughters. We can start dealing with your low IQ.
You confessed on DART you have very little money. Working as a delivery mule for over 15 years certainly isn't going to make you rich. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 50% of the people are illiterate doesn't make much sense either. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 80% of the Africans are Christians sound almost insane. Smuggling bibles when bibles are available free on the internet makes your career choice idiotic and shortsighted.
Your low IQ has been established.

Let's see how you spent your time in Ghana Africa.

Title Please Christians:
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So you don't find rape, incest, genocide in the bible as contradictions?

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists, I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "What would have happened if the offending youth was not stopped?"

Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, cows, horses, and pigs.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)

Nothing in your activities are income generating occupations.

You didn't have anything to do with your children's births either.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

https://youtu.Be...

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2019 5:07:03 PM
Astro2 wrote:
"Eats Popcorn"

Don't you find it amusing to hear Ethang a nigger publicly declare he is terrified that he is a nigger.

Then he goes on to give his reasons by disparaging his country and people.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

As a spiritual healer I was taught If a nigger fails to accept he is black slap his head till he snaps out of his denial. It worked with you nigger Ethang5!

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2019 5:16:00 PM
You said I came from philly, Now you say I was never anywhere other than Ghana.

That has been corrected.

That what moron? Lol.

Your lie?
Astro2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2019 5:19:45 PM
It"s definitely something. Probably the biggest feud on Debate. Org.
I haven"t laughed this much in my entire life.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2019 5:36:31 PM
ethang5 wrote:
You said I came from philly, Now you say I was never anywhere other than Ghana.

That has been corrected.

That what moron? Lol.

Your lie?

I said the only life you talked about is your life in Ghana Africa. Read your confessions nigger Ethang5.
You confessed you live in Accra Ghana Africa and you are the only black on DDO just two weeks ago.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2019 5:50:54 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Isn't it cute. The moron racist has a black friend.

"Can I please friend you? "

Lol
Are you ready to apologize to all blacks for saying publicly you are ashamed to be African and for all your other disparaging about your country and people and now to my new black friend Astro2?

Remember I am a Champion for Africans and nominated because I am familar with their history of persecution and discrimination as indicated in my research.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2019 6:23:21 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Isn't it cute. The moron racist has a black friend.

"Can I please friend you? "

Lol

Are you ready to apologize to all blacks for saying publicly you are ashamed to be African and for all your other disparaging about your country and people and now to my new black friend Astro2?

Wait, Don't you mean your nigger friend Astro2?

And where is your spam moron? Did you get tired of spamming? Did you finally realize how retarded it was to spam the same thing over and over thousands of times?

Or is your spammer broken from over use?

Lol, What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2019 6:24:40 PM
Astro2 wrote:
I Wonder how all this started?

It started before I posted my research on the role Christianity played in African slavery. This is a religion forum and I wanted Christians to be accountable for their justification of African slavery as biblical. I also presented scientific study on genetics and phenotypes of Africans to show how these stereotyping was made possible in my research "If Africans are subhuman, Is God to blame? "
I further delved in the actual Biblical curse of Ham and the dismantling of the Out of Africa theory.
It is during that period that Ethang took offence to my research and began to attack me and my religion and the country I came from. I looked up his profile to discover he was from Accra Ghana Africa. So he took my research personally because he was black. But he began to deny he even lived in Ghana claiming it was only in his profile. That is when I looked into past archives of his posts which showed the only life he ever knew was life in Ghana Africa.
It was only 2 weeks ago that he finally accepted he was vey Black! Till then he was in denial of his colour and African origins and even terrified and ashamed that he is a nigger.
So Ethang5 tried to taint all my original research and good intentions as racists. But I have accepted you as a friend despite knowing you are black proving I am not racist but possibly averse to low IQ people like Ethang. I rest my case.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2019 6:32:17 PM
Harikrish wrote:

I have accepted you as a friend. . .

You mean nigger friend, Right?

. . . Despite knowing you are black. .

You mean despite knowing he's a nigger, Right?

. . . Proving I am not racist. . .

No, You just hate blacks, You're not racist. Lol Self-hate can't be racist can it?

You mean, Harikrish biblical sempleton and spiritual loser, Right?

"Can I please be your friend nigger? "

Lol!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2019 6:43:08 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

No, You just hate blacks, You're not racist. Lol Self-hate can't be racist can it?

Lol!

You are jealous nigger Ethang. It took Astro2 just a few days to befriend Harikrish as his first friend on DDO. Your self loathing hatred is fully exposed!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2019 6:53:56 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Harikrish wrote:

Lol!

You are jealous nigger Ethang. It took Astro2

You mean nigger Astro2, Right?

. . Just a few days to befriend Harikrish

Your sock puppet has only been on one day loser.

. . As his first friend on DDO.

"Please nigger, Will you be my friend? "

Your self loathing hatred is fully exposed!

As is your mental illness.

"That was corrected. "

That what was corrected moron hari? Lol
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2019 8:59:47 PM
Astro2 wrote:

Hari has always been a troll but his first couple years he hid his feeling about blacks. He mainly did the same BS but towards Christianity, In other words always distorting the truth about things. That's kinda his thing, He likes to distort everything and make people feel bad about themselves.

Then, He started this crap about the curse of Ham and it started from there, Ethang got involved and then Harry started taunting him about living in Ghana and it hasn't stopped since then and has been nothing short of a race war. It used to be a cool forum aside from a few trolls, Two of which still plague the forum. It used to be where we would come and talk about religious topics and now meathead plagues the forum with his nonsense about Ethang and Africans. . . . Willows constant droning about his bias towards religion ect ect It's possible to fix this place, But doesn't look promising.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2019 9:02:54 PM
Astro2 wrote:
It"s definitely something. Probably the biggest feud on Debate. Org.
I haven"t laughed this much in my entire life.

Stick around your laughter will turn to tears, Then pity, Lol.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2019 9:28:44 PM
EtrnlVw wrote:
Astro2 wrote:

Hari has always been a troll but his first couple years he hid his feeling about blacks. He mainly did the same BS but towards Christianity, In other words always distorting the truth about things. That's kinda his thing, He likes to distort everything and make people feel bad about themselves.

Then, He started this crap about the curse of Ham and it started from there, Ethang got involved and then Harry started taunting him about living in Ghana and it hasn't stopped since then and has been nothing short of a race war. It used to be a cool forum aside from a few trolls, Two of which still plague the forum. It used to be where we would come and talk about religious topics and now meathead plagues the forum with his nonsense about Ethang and Africans. . . . Willows constant droning about his bias towards religion ect ect It's possible to fix this place, But doesn't look promising.

The only serious discussions on Christianity and still unchallenged have been initiated by biblical scholar Harikrish. They are the only open discussions where scriptures are used to back every position taken by Harikrish.

Harikrish has also defended attacks on his religion (Hinduism) and created a thread listing the great achievements of India.

The only anomaly was reading a black nigger Ethang deny his African origins for years and then to suddenly see him accept his very black negroid existence.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2019 9:45:26 PM
Astro2 wrote:
Ok Boomer Please don"t say your a conservative Ethang because you acting like Libtard and an ahole

Can we compress the two into shithole as in Trump's shithole comments? That is just to reduce the number of obscenities and profanities thrown at Ethang.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.