Total Posts:21|Showing Posts:1-21
Jump to topic:

Dispute over the body of Moses

anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,021
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2019 8:20:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
"Inner and outer" views were well understood from the Old Testament from Moses by the words "heart and soul". Israel received the knowledge from Moses as they wandered in the wilderness 40 years to be intellectually cleansed to wipe out the corrupted adults to teach the children the standard symbols from Genesis 1 and throughout Torah. Israel originally knew about translation of Moses vs the ET view of the Cosmic War of the family of Ra. The translation of Moses was passed on to the prophets from the children who survives the 40 years.

However, Luciferians in Torah text invented the death of Moses. One can read the text and plainly see it was altered. The OT Hebrew is 99. 99% accurate. But the paradigms are 100% false because of the word "atonement" placed into the Bible by God's black grace power of death.

The Luciferians corrupted the scripture to control Israel by removing the true goal of translation. They believed it was false for the Ra family and ETs appeared to selected children at the direction of the "Creator" also during the 40 years. Ra (Lucifer) told them Moses was being deceived by Yahweh.

The conflict over the body of Moses was well-known in ancient Israel. The prophets knew the symbolic meanings passed on by the children. Translation of Moses conflicted with the Luciferians who led Israel. The Father in the third heaven did not "spiritually evolve".
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,021
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2019 12:46:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Jude 1:9
Yet Michael the archangel, In contending with the Ra (Lucifer), When he disputed about the body of Moses, Dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, But said, "The Lord rebuke you! "

Ra is a Son of God only His Father in the third heaven should rebuke! See? The angel, A resurrected mortal, Was not going to argue over whether the Father evolved or not. It was not the angel's business. See? The Luciferians just changed the word to "devil" to hide the truth.

They also changed Jude 1:6 from "Sons of God" to "angels" changing the meaning of the entire chapter by connecting "fallen angels" to the book of Enoch that the Luciferians wrote.

God inspired the two changes to see the Cosmic War today and to know the saints knew all about it in the first century and debunk the book of Enoch. The elect 144, 000 need to get to the sea of glass.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,582
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2019 12:19:38 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Jude 1:9
Yet Michael the archangel, In contending with the Ra (Lucifer), When he disputed about the body of Moses, Dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, But said, "The Lord rebuke you! "


LOL!

Wow! You really keep on convincing people you are ignorant. It is amazing how dumb you can be and how shattered your so called sea of glass is. It is fragmented, Shattered, Broken - cloudy - just like your brain is.

The OT does not record Michael and Satan disputing about the actual physical body of Moses, Just like it does not record in the NT a physical disputation over the physical body of Christ. And yet both the OT and the NT do record the metaphorical disputations over the Body of Moses and the Body of Christ. The body of Moses is talking about Israel, God's chosen people in the OT whereas in the NT is was the disputation over Christ body, His chosen people in the NT.

Jude is talking about the nation of Israel, Not the physical body of Moses. The OT records Moses died before he reached the promised land. There was never any doubt over whom his Lord was and to whom he belonged. Speculation over this disputation is ridiculous.
ethang5
Posts: 20,737
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2019 5:38:59 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:

Jude 1:9
Yet Michael the archangel, In contending with the Ra (Lucifer), When he disputed about the body of Moses, Dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, But said, "The Lord rebuke you! "


LOL!

Wow! You really keep on convincing people you are ignorant. It is amazing how dumb you can be and how shattered your so called sea of glass is. It is fragmented, Shattered, Broken - cloudy - just like your brain is.

The OT does not record Michael and Satan disputing about the actual physical body of Moses, Just like it does not record in the NT a physical disputation over the physical body of Christ. And yet both the OT and the NT do record the metaphorical disputations over the Body of Moses and the Body of Christ. The body of Moses is talking about Israel, God's chosen people in the OT whereas in the NT is was the disputation over Christ body, His chosen people in the NT.

Jude is talking about the nation of Israel, Not the physical body of Moses. The OT records Moses died before he reached the promised land. There was never any doubt over whom his Lord was and to whom he belonged. Speculation over this disputation is ridiculous.

Remember, The bible is wrong and corrupt, Except for when he uses it to support the gibberish from his delusion. Then the book of the Christian Ministers becomes infallible!

Lol
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,021
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2019 6:27:53 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Jude 1:9
Yet Michael the archangel, In contending with Ra (Lucifer), When he disputed about the body of Moses, Dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, But said, "The Lord rebuke you! "


LOL!

Wow! You really keep on convincing people you are ignorant. It is amazing how dumb you can be and how shattered your so called sea of glass is. It is fragmented, Shattered, Broken - cloudy - just like your brain is.

Rhetorical insults from Christian minsters a waste of space and time.

The OT does not record Michael and Satan disputing about the actual physical body of Moses,

So what? Do Chrisians believe it never happened. Yahweh has redefined Satan living is us because he does not have a will. Satan is only an idea generator insides us. Our belief and freewill empower. Originally Jude wrote "the Sons of God" were in dispute with Michael, But the Luciferian moles of the third century changed the text to hide the truth and create the notion Satan l. Ives outside the body. Tricksters to protect the public from supposed lies of Yahweh documented in the Law of One

Just like it does not record in the NT a physical disputation over the physical body of Christ.

Yes it does. The Roman soldiers changed their story. Duh!

And yet both the OT and the NT do record the metaphorical disputations over the Body of Moses and the Body of Christ.

Where? Talk is cheap.

The body of Moses is talking about Israel, God's chosen people in the OT whereas in the NT is was the disputation over Christ body, His chosen people in the NT.

Where? Prove it.

Jude is talking about the nation of Israel, Not the physical body of Moses. The OT records Moses died before he reached the promised land. There was never any doubt over whom his Lord was and to whom he belonged. Speculation over this disputation is ridiculous.

The writing of Origen and other leaders referred to the translation of Moses, But because they have no reference point of belief, They call it the "assumption" of Moses or "assention" of Moses. When one reads the Old Testament, Someone added He died. They never found His body. The Luciferian fiddle with the text to hide the true Cosmic War for the Sons of God by believing they were doing Israel a huge favor to protect them from Yahweh.

This is how the text originally Read. Please note the logical flow:

Moses was one hundred and twenty years old when he was translated. His eyes were not dim nor his natural vigor diminished. Now Joshua the son of Nun was full of the spirit of wisdom, For Moses had laid his hands on him; so the children of Israel heeded him, And did as the Lord had commanded Moses. But since then there has not arisen in Israel a prophet like Moses, Whom the Lord knew face to face, In all the signs and wonders which the Lord sent him to do in the land of Egypt, Before Pharaoh, Before all his servants, And in all his land, And by all that mighty power and all the great terror which Moses performed in the sight of all Israel

Now see corrupted by the lucierian goats. It is not longer logical. How does a healthy body die? ::

Moses was one hundred and twenty years old when he died. His eyes were not dim nor his natural vigor diminished. And the children of Israel wept for Moses in the plains of Moab thirty days. So the days of weeping and mourning for Moses ended. Now Joshua the son of Nun was full of the spirit of wisdom, For Moses had laid his hands on him; so the children of Israel heeded him, And did as the Lord had commanded Moses. But since then there has not arisen in Israel a prophet like Moses, Whom the Lord knew face to face, In all the signs and wonders which the Lord sent him to do in the land of Egypt, Before Pharaoh, Before all his servants, And in all his land, And by all that mighty power and all the great terror which Moses performed in the sight of all Israel.

anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,021
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2019 7:01:38 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Continued for Tradie. . .
Josh 1:1-2
Original Text:
It came to pass that the Lord spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses" assistant, Saying: "Now therefore, Arise, Go over this Jordan, You and all this people, To the land which I am giving to them"the children of Israel.

Corrupted Text:
Josh 1:1-2
After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, It came to pass that the Lord spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses" assistant, Saying: "Moses My servant is dead. Now therefore, Arise, Go over this Jordan, You and all this people, To the land which I am giving to them"the children of Israel.


The fact the author says Moses died in the first two verses indicates a desperation to create the narrative by redundancy and repetition. Therefore, The Sons of God disputed over the translated body of Moses that everyone should be gods goddesses including the angels--including Michael. The Father is a criminal hiding the genetic codes to retain His power and control over everyone. That is a million time more rationale than the dumb idea "Israel is the body of Moses" that contradicts Origen and other early leaders.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,180
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2019 11:26:14 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Jude 1:9
Yet Michael the archangel, In contending with the Ra (Lucifer), When he disputed about the body of Moses, Dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, But said, "The Lord rebuke you! "


LOL!

Wow! You really keep on convincing people you are ignorant. It is amazing how dumb you can be and how shattered your so called sea of glass is. It is fragmented, Shattered, Broken - cloudy - just like your brain is.

The OT does not record Michael and Satan disputing about the actual physical body of Moses, Just like it does not record in the NT a physical disputation over the physical body of Christ. And yet both the OT and the NT do record the metaphorical disputations over the Body of Moses and the Body of Christ. The body of Moses is talking about Israel, God's chosen people in the OT whereas in the NT is was the disputation over Christ body, His chosen people in the NT.

Jude is talking about the nation of Israel, Not the physical body of Moses. The OT records Moses died before he reached the promised land. There was never any doubt over whom his Lord was and to whom he belonged. Speculation over this disputation is ridiculous.

NKJV
Yet Michael the archangel, In contending with the devil, When he disputed about the body of Moses, Dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, But said, "The Lord rebuke you! "

That is short for I don't know.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,582
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2019 12:02:45 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Jude 1:9
Yet Michael the archangel, In contending with Ra (Lucifer), When he disputed about the body of Moses, Dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, But said, "The Lord rebuke you! "


Wow! You really keep on convincing people you are ignorant. It is amazing how dumb you can be and how shattered your so called sea of glass is. It is fragmented, Shattered, Broken - cloudy - just like your brain is.

Rhetorical insults from Christian minsters a waste of space and time.

I think the ridiculous deserves to be ridiculed. So did Elijah. Why else would he mock the Baal priests?

The OT does not record Michael and Satan disputing about the actual physical body of Moses,

So what? Do Christians believe it never happened.
I cannot speak for all Christians, But there is no evidence that this story occurred physically. Even Jude says it was "the body of Moses", Not just Moses. In fact Genesis clearly says Moses belonged to God and that he died at God's appointed time.

Yahweh has redefined Satan living is us because he does not have a will. Satan is only an idea generator insides us. Our belief and freewill empower.

Sorry anon, You just make stuff up as you go along. God has not redefined Satan. And sorry anon, But Satan does not live in me - I have the Spirit of God.

Originally Jude wrote "the Sons of God" were in dispute with Michael, But the Luciferian moles of the third century changed the text to hide the truth and create the notion Satan l. Ives outside the body. Tricksters to protect the public from supposed lies of Yahweh documented in the Law of One

Again you tell lies without any evidence. The Greek text in all of its variations always has Satan and never the sons of God. Stop telling lies. This was a dispute over the body of Moses - in the desert if you please. Israel kept wanting to go back to Egypt. Moses kept pushing them towards the promised land. The body of Moses like the body of Christ is referring to the people of God. As Christ was the head of his church - so Moses was the head of the people he brought out of the land of Egypt.

Just like it does not record in the NT a physical disputation over the physical body of Christ.

Yes it does. The Roman soldiers changed their story. Duh!

the Roman soldiers never claimed Jesus was theirs.

And yet both the OT and the NT do record the metaphorical disputations over the Body of Moses and the Body of Christ.
The body of Moses is talking about Israel, God's chosen people in the OT whereas in the NT is was the disputation over Christ body, His chosen people in the NT.

Where? Prove it. Why? God told me on the sea of glass. That is all that you need to know. Just believe me - because I say so. That is what you ask us to. Don't believe me if you don't want to - it is no skin of my nose - you don't understand the bible anyway.

Jude is talking about the nation of Israel, Not the physical body of Moses. The OT records Moses died before he reached the promised land. There was never any doubt over whom his Lord was and to whom he belonged. Speculation over this disputation is ridiculous.

The writing of Origen and other leaders referred to the translation of Moses, But because they have no reference point of belief, They call it the "assumption" of Moses or "assention" of Moses. When one reads the Old Testament, Someone added He died. They never found His body. The Luciferian fiddle with the text to hide the true Cosmic War for the Sons of God by believing they were doing Israel a huge favor to protect them from Yahweh.

Wow! You just make it up.

Moses was one hundred and twenty years old when he was translated. His eyes were not dim nor his natural vigor diminished. Now Joshua the son of Nun was full of the spirit of wisdom, For Moses had laid his hands on him; so the children of Israel heeded him, And did as the Lord had commanded Moses. But since then there has not arisen in Israel a prophet like Moses, Whom the Lord knew face to face, In all the signs and wonders which the Lord sent him to do in the land of Egypt, Before Pharaoh, Before all his servants, And in all his land, And by all that mighty power and all the great terror which Moses performed in the sight of all Israel

Now see corrupted by the lucierian goats. It is not longer logical. How does a healthy body die? ::

Moses was one hundred and twenty years old when he died. His eyes were not dim nor his natural vigor diminished. And the children of Israel wept for Moses in the plains of Moab thirty days. So the days of weeping and mourning for Moses ended. Now Joshua the son of Nun was full of the spirit of wisdom, For Moses had laid his hands on him; so the children of Israel heeded him, And did as the Lord had commanded Moses. But since then there has not arisen in Israel a prophet like Moses, Whom the Lord knew face to face, In all the signs and wonders which the Lord sent him to do in the land of Egypt, Before Pharaoh, Before all his servants, And in all his land, And by all that mighty power and all the great terror which Moses performed in the sight of all Israel.

LOL! - there is no said translation - you just make it up. How do you sleep at night? Why do you change everything you don't like? Simple - because the truth - defeats you every time. You really hate the bible - and you hate the God of the Bible. Is this why you add to it - is this why you delete it - is this why you distort it? The Truth will set you free. So stop hiding in the dark and come to the light.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,582
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2019 12:19:01 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
The fact the author says Moses died in the first two verses indicates a desperation to create the narrative by redundancy and repetition. Therefore, The Sons of God disputed over the translated body of Moses that everyone should be gods goddesses including the angels--including Michael. The Father is a criminal hiding the genetic codes to retain His power and control over everyone. That is a million time more rationale than the dumb idea "Israel is the body of Moses" that contradicts Origen and other early leaders.

but Moses did die. You are the only one starting a new narrative. And your narrative is wrong and full of errors. I don't care if I contradict Origen. Origen is not God and did not have everything perfectly down pat. Like you he probably looked at the text and wondered "what is Jude talking about here? " and then jumped to his conclusions.

the fact is Moses died. The fact is there was no dispute over where Moses was going? The fact is the people of Israel were called the body of Moses. The fact is Israel was struggling over its past and its future. Moses died. He was not translated like you suggest. No text supports your lies. The fact that he appeared with Elijah at the Mount of Transfiguration disproves reincarnation.

You know as I consider the rubbish you have put on this forum, There is not one thing I can think of that you have brought to the table that makes sense and has support of anyone else. You certainly have not put anything convincing or persuasive. Your entire argument has been - the sea of glass argument. You are like Joseph Smith. You are a false witness. He could not prove anything he said was true. Not one thing. So many people left the Mormon Church because of the lies it is staggering. They have written many books on the Mormons - some even including his very first disciples have admitted the lies and trickery they were involved in.

the one thing about the Bible that rises above all of these cults and which rises well above you is that it is always prepared to provide real evidence to God's people. God never hid things from his own people and always ensured that they had means to identify his own people and leaders. You come from nowhere and purport you are God's chosen prophet. Yet you refuse to follow any of the ways in which God's people can recognise his prophets -and in fact every time it is raised - you like the trickster you are - like the fraud you are - try to turn it around on to the people of God. Not only this - you then distort the words of God - the things you dislike - you delete - the things that prove you wrong - you distort - the things that demonstrate you falseness.

Ezekiel 33 God calls Ezekiel his watchman and he calls him to warn Israel that judgment is coming for their sins. Warnings are good things. It means that God is giving them time to repent of their sins and to turn back to him. While I am not Ezekiel - and do not pretend to be or am not deluded enough to think that I am, It is important for me to warn you to turn back to God. So turn back. Come to Jesus.

In doing so, I have fulfilled my obligation to you and before God. What you do will be on your own head. So be it.

Yet, I will continue to warn you until there is no longer any point to do so. For I do care for all people even those I see running in the opposite direction.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,021
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2019 5:44:31 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Jude 1:9
Yet Michael the archangel, In contending with Ra (Lucifer), When he disputed about the body of Moses, Dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, But said, "The Lord rebuke you! "


Wow! You really keep on convincing people you are ignorant. It is amazing how dumb you can be and how shattered your so called sea of glass is. It is fragmented, Shattered, Broken - cloudy - just like your brain is.

Are rhetorical insults necessary? Jude knew Satan, The devil, The dragon or evil one are inside our hearts, And therefore did not contend with Michael. Here is the scripture to prove it:

Rev 12:9
So the great dragon was cast out, That serpent of old, Called the Devil and Satan; who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, And his angels were cast out with him.

When did the devil appear to you like he did to Michael? The whole world is deceived by the devil, Right? Therefore, He did not appear to you or Michael. He lives in your heart and everyone else's--except for Michael. He is a resurrected mortal. Christ identified the Luciferians in Matt 23. They altered the text. Michael debated with a god born immortal not with the devil. Very rational conclusion based on evidence. Christian ministers do not have evidence. Zero. . They have an dumb assumption the Bible text has never been altered and is infallible, But it has been altered.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,582
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2019 6:23:16 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Jude 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, In contending with Satan, When he disputed about the body of Moses, Dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, But said, "The Lord rebuke you! "

confirm with Hebrews 3:2-6- for the excellent comparison.

Wow! You really keep on convincing people you are ignorant. It is amazing how dumb you can be and how shattered your so called sea of glass is. It is fragmented, Shattered, Broken - cloudy - just like your brain is.

Are rhetorical insults necessary? Jude knew Satan, The devil, The dragon or evil one are inside our hearts, And therefore did not contend with Michael. Here is the scripture to prove it:

Gee when you stop calling Christian ministers pricks then perhaps I might stop insulting you. Jude never said that Satan or the devil etc lived inside of our hearts. What nonsense. The spirit of God cannot live in the same heart as a demon. It is impossible. The scripture you quote actually contradicts you.

Rev 12:9
So the great dragon was cast out, That serpent of old, Called the Devil and Satan; who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, And his angels were cast out with him.


When did the devil appear to you like he did to Michael? The whole world is deceived by the devil, Right?

Satan does not appear to me. This picture is referring to the past not the present nor the future. Satan did not appear to others either - but so what?

Therefore, He did not appear to you or Michael. He lives in your heart and everyone else's--except for Michael. He is a resurrected mortal.

LOL! - that passage says nothing of the sort. There is no reference to Satan living in your heart. What nonsense. Satan does not live in anyone's heart. Demons may well possess people - and more than one at a time. But possessing someone is not the same as living people's hearts. You are confusing demon possession with living in people's hearts. This comes about because you have a warped view of what heart is.

Christ identified the Luciferians in Matt 23. They altered the text.

Garbage - the text is sound. Just because you interpretation is warped does not prove the text is corrupted. LOL!

Michael debated with a god born immortal not with the devil. Very rational conclusion based on evidence. Christian ministers do not have evidence. Zero. . They have an dumb assumption the Bible text has never been altered and is infallible, But it has been altered.

The bible text is infallible - and inerrant as well. Not all Christian ministers believe this of course - but I do. Michael did not debate with Satan. This was a fight - not a discussion. Satan was defeated by Christ's death on the cross - and his resurrection knocked Satan for six.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,021
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2019 6:49:08 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Tradie, Since you twisted his words, Anon/Noah will repost the argument that you did not address. Calling Christian ministers picks is the truth. They sell God for money and claim their ASSUMPTIONS are true. They condemn Anon/Noah to eternal hell suffering forever. That is by definition a self-righteous prick, Anon/Noah does not judge or condemn them forever.

Are rhetorical insults necessary? Jude knew Satan, The devil, The dragon or evil one are insideooor our hearts, And therefore did not contend with Michael. Here is the scripture to prove it:

Rev 12:9
So the great dragon was cast out, That serpent of old, Called the Devil and Satan; who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, And his angels were cast out with him.

When did the devil appear to you like he did to Michael? The whole world is deceived by the devil, Right? Therefore, He did not appear to you or Michael. He lives in your heart and everyone else's--except for Michael. He is a resurrected mortal. Christ identified the Luciferians in Matt 23. They altered the text. Michael debated with a god born immortal not with the devil. Very rational conclusion based on evidence. Christian ministers do not have evidence. Zero. . They have an dumb assumption the Bible text has never been altered and is infallible, But it has been altered.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,582
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2019 7:01:16 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Tradie, Since you twisted his words, Anon/Noah will repost the argument that you did not address. Calling Christian ministers picks is the truth. They sell God for money and claim their ASSUMPTIONS are true. They condemn Anon/Noah to eternal hell suffering forever. That is by definition a self-righteous prick, Anon/Noah does not judge or condemn them forever.

anon, What words did I twist? You are the one getting precious about insults but seem to ok with insulting me. How is that a twist? Hypocrite. I have already explained to you that I work as a lawyer to support myself. Why is it that you never engage with that comment in your own rhetorical insults? I remind you that the posts you link us to are all asking for money - and your response is that "money makes the world go around". Why is it that you are ok with your friends making money - but find it abhorrent that ministers who work very hard for little reward get some income? It is you who twists words. Anon will go to Hell if he does not repent of his sins. So says God, Not me. I merely warn you to repent. You cannot judge eternally because you do not believe in Hell - which is simply another example of why you are so pathetic. You don't accept accountability - you run from it like the dog you are.
ethang5
Posts: 20,737
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2019 8:24:05 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:

Tradie, Since you twisted his words, Anon/Noah will repost the argument that you did not address. Calling Christian ministers picks is the truth. They sell God for money and claim their ASSUMPTIONS are true. They condemn Anon/Noah to eternal hell suffering forever. That is by definition a self-righteous prick, Anon/Noah does not judge or condemn them forever.

anon, What words did I twist? You are the one getting precious about insults but seem to ok with insulting me. How is that a twist? Hypocrite. I have already explained to you that I work as a lawyer to support myself. Why is it that you never engage with that comment in your own rhetorical insults? I remind you that the posts you link us to are all asking for money - and your response is that "money makes the world go around". Why is it that you are ok with your friends making money - but find it abhorrent that ministers who work very hard for little reward get some income? It is you who twists words. Anon will go to Hell if he does not repent of his sins. So says God, Not me. I merely warn you to repent. You cannot judge eternally because you do not believe in Hell - which is simply another example of why you are so pathetic. You don't accept accountability - you run from it like the dog you are.

Woof! Anon is buried in doggie treats. He's a bummutt and his god is a slummutt.

Lol!
Harikrish
Posts: 34,180
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2019 3:12:21 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

Tradie, Since you twisted his words, Anon/Noah will repost the argument that you did not address. Calling Christian ministers picks is the truth. They sell God for money and claim their ASSUMPTIONS are true. They condemn Anon/Noah to eternal hell suffering forever. That is by definition a self-righteous prick, Anon/Noah does not judge or condemn them forever.

anon, What words did I twist? You are the one getting precious about insults but seem to ok with insulting me. How is that a twist? Hypocrite. I have already explained to you that I work as a lawyer to support myself. Why is it that you never engage with that comment in your own rhetorical insults? I remind you that the posts you link us to are all asking for money - and your response is that "money makes the world go around". Why is it that you are ok with your friends making money - but find it abhorrent that ministers who work very hard for little reward get some income? It is you who twists words. Anon will go to Hell if he does not repent of his sins. So says God, Not me. I merely warn you to repent. You cannot judge eternally because you do not believe in Hell - which is simply another example of why you are so pathetic. You don't accept accountability - you run from it like the dog you are.

Woof! Anon is buried in doggie treats. He's a bummutt and his god is a slummutt.

Lol!

Why are you attacking God nigger Ethang?

God in his infinite wisdom created negroes closer to apes so the world could own an African slave and an ape at the same time. Praise the Lord!

Jim Crow Museum/Letters/2012 Letters/Are Negros Closer to Apes Than to Humans? - Letters to the Jim Crow Museum - Jim Crow Museum
Are Negros Closer to Apes Than to Humans?

Are these facts in the museum:

The negro skull, In addition to having a smaller brain volume and thicker cranial bones than that of the White, Is prognathous ; i. E. , The lower face projects forward in the manner of an animal's muzzle. The negro jaw is substantially longer, Relative to its width, Than the White jaw. A feature of the negro lower jaw is its retention of a vestige of the "simian shelf, " a bony region immediately behind the incisors. The simian shelf is a distinguishing characteristic of apes, And it is absent in Whites.

They emit a peculiar offensive body odor similar to apes.

Just as their black skin protected them from the intense African sun, They are inherently lazy in order to prevent over exertion in that intense sun.

The arms and legs of the negro are relatively longer than the European. The humerus is shorter and the forearm longer thereby approximating the ape form.

The eye often has a yellowish scierotic coat over it like that of a gorilla.

The negro has a shorter trunk; the cross-section of the chest is more circular than Whites. Similar to an ape.

The pelvis is narrower and longer as it is in an ape.

The negro has a larger and shorter neck akin to that of apes.

The ears are roundish, Rather small, Standing somewhat high and detached thus approaching the ape form.

The jaw is larger and stronger and protrudes outward which, Along with lower retreating forehead, Gives a facial angle of 68 to 70 degrees, Like an ape, As opposed to a facial angle of 80 to 82 degrees for Europeans.

The three curvatures of the spine are less pronounced in the negro than in the white and thus more characteristic of an ape.

The two bones proper of the nose are occasionally united, As in apes.

Taxonomists and geneticists believe that negros should be classified as different species. In fact, Darwin declared in The Descent of Man that the negros are so distinct that similar differences found in any other animal would warrant their classification as a different species.

Preserving the negro experience in American museums like Jim Crow did must help Blacks in America appreciate Black Lives Matter.
But what about negroes in Africa who have apes they can relate to because of their close resemblance and proximity to them.
Does Ethang see himself as an ape or wish he was in an American Museum were others could see him as an ape?

Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So God did create negroes closer to apes!

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists. I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "Why God created negroes closer to apes. "
Don't they see God's creation? ! They don't see God, But they see negro apes. Are they blind? !

Ethang5 wrote: My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch.
So I became a Christian!

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
I started wearing a mask so I would not be recognized!
But I forgot to change my profile that points to my negro heritage, Home and culture. Accra is a slum city. I was busted by Harikrish!

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana

----
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,021
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2019 9:35:36 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Tradie, Since you twisted his words, Anon/Noah will repost the argument that you did not address. Calling Christian ministers picks is the truth. They sell God for money and claim their ASSUMPTIONS are true. They condemn Anon/Noah to eternal hell suffering forever. That is by definition a self-righteous prick, Anon/Noah does not judge or condemn them forever.

anon, What words did I twist?

The twisting of words is when you claim Anon is a liar for believing he is the reincarnated Noah. Your post did not address the fact based on the Bible itself we know the inconsistency proves the devil did not speak with Michael, The argument was ignored based on the assumption the text cannot be changed by man. Fine. That is an assumption. But the basic logic from Rev 12 was not addressed. It was ignored.

You are the one getting precious about insults but seem to ok with insulting me. How is that a twist? Hypocrite.

Anon/Noah is not insulting you personally. He is insulting the doctrines of Christianity. If you read the insults differently, Then that is your problem, Not His, He has defined what he means as "self-righteous pricks". You may not even believe what you write. His discussions are about doctrine not you personally. Your role as a Christian minister is not "you". We are all a part of Yahweh Elohim. Yahweh is not going to attack Yahweh. Duh! Only the intellectual ideas and how they are developed is the issue.

I have already explained to you that I work as a lawyer to support myself. Why is it that you never engage with that comment in your own rhetorical insults?

Anon/Noah assumes you paid for your degrees as a career having plenty of time to be a layers. A lot of Mormon Bishops are lawyers. Mitt Romney for example. Mormons work at full-time jobs but don't have theological degrees and do not get paid to preach. Only those at the top of Mormonism get paid salaries. The prophet at the very top gets paid an estimate of $800K to $1 million per year salary. Outside of Mormonism, All the Christian local ministers get paid. They all sell God for money as a system to pay men for their religious education to build a saleable resume for man. God does not teach them by revelation on the sea of glass.

I remind you that the posts you link us to are all asking for money - and your response is that "money makes the world go around". Why is it that you are ok with your friends making money - but find it abhorrent that ministers who work very hard for little reward get some income?

The two prophets Anon/Noah works with do not get paid. Biblcal prophets did not get paid. The gospel is free:

Isaiah 55:1
Ho! Everyone who thirsts, Come to the waters; And you who have no money, Come, Buy and eat. Yes, Come, Buy wine and milk Without money and without price.

God is calling all of His-Her prophets to leave spiritual Babylon and quit selling God for money.

It is you who twists words. Anon will go to Hell if he does not repent of his sins. So says God, Not me. I merely warn you to repent. You cannot judge eternally because you do not believe in Hell - which is simply another example of why you are so pathetic. You don't accept accountability - you run from it like the dog you are.

Christianity breeds self-righteous Christian minister pricks. The truth is in the judgmental ideas above.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,021
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2019 1:09:19 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Here is another point that is not addressed by Christian ministers who ASSUME the Biblical text has not been altered:

The writing of Origen and other leaders referred to the translation of Moses, But because they have no reference point of belief, They call it the "assumption" of Moses or "ascension" of Moses. When one reads the Old Testament, Someone added He died. They never found His body. The Luciferian fiddled with the text to hide the true Cosmic War for the Sons of God by believing they were doing Israel a huge favor to protect them from Yahweh.

This evidence suggests what Yahweh claims is true.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,021
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2019 3:12:14 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
The fact the author says Moses died in the first two verses indicates a desperation to create the narrative by redundancy and repetition. Therefore, The Sons of God disputed over the translated body of Moses that everyone should be gods goddesses including the angels--including Michael. The Father is a criminal hiding the genetic codes to retain His power and control over everyone. That is a million time more rationale than the dumb idea "Israel is the body of Moses" that contradicts Origen and other early leaders.

but Moses did die.

Assumption man cannot alter the Biblical text. If Luciferians believe Yahweh is a criminal liar, The will to fear the Creator if the God of death reveals what to change. Sure another. Yahweh blessed them financially but blinded them spiritually. A blind goat of Yahweh can to be held accountable for what he cannot see. Yahweh is accountable for both physical and spiritual blindness.

You are the only one starting a new narrative.

Not true. Origen and early leaders wrote about it.

And your narrative is wrong and full of errors.

Your view is based on the presumption the Bible text cannot be changed.

I don't care if I contradict Origen. Origen is not God and did not have everything perfectly down pat. Like you he probably looked at the text and wondered "what is Jude talking about here? " and then jumped to his conclusions.

No. Origen got It from the text of Jude that was altered. That conclusion cannot be possible in your bias assumptions not based on the evidence.
:s
the fact is Moses died.

No. The assumption is no one altered the text.

The fact is there was no dispute over where Moses was going? The fact is the people of Israel were called the body of Moses. The fact is Israel was struggling over its past and its future. Moses died. He was not translated like you suggest. No text supports your lies. The fact that he appeared with Elijah at the Mount of Transfiguration disproves reincarnation.

Moses was translated based on Origen and others reading to original text altered in the third century, And Elijah was a soul body from Sheol and Christ was the Son of God with power over the mortal flesh. The apostles saw three different frequency bodies simultaneously to teach us what Yahweh can do to communicate at different frequencies and glory.
:
You know as I consider the rubbish you have put on this forum, There is not one thing I can think of that you have brought to the table that makes sense and has support of anyone else.

Christ had only 120 believers after a little under two years. He died at 32 not 33 years old. The Luciferians added an extra Passover in John to change the number to 33 which gives them faith as the Creator gave them his black grace power tied to 33. 33 is works or 6. 32 is grace or 5 for the 7. 4+ billion Gentile-angel dogs for death and resurrection. 23 is the correct order or 2. 3 times 1000 or 2300 in the book of Daniel for translation of elect Israel or the very few elect Gentiles like Anon/Noah.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,021
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2019 3:44:00 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Continued for Tradie. . .

You certainly have not put anything convincing or persuasive. Your entire argument has been - the sea of glass argument.

Not true in the case of Origen and translation of the body of Moses. Origen has a ton of false assumptions that are moonlight ideas. True. My argument is the sea of glass vs assumptions and paradigms of moonlight religions and trusting in men and idols, Such as the dead Bible idol.


You are like Joseph Smith. You are a false witness. He could not prove anything he said was true. Not one thing.

He could prove the black grace power of God creating the gold plates and 13 human witness who touched them. They never denied their testimony of the gold plates in every Book of Mormon. However, It just proves the event occurred. It does not prove the words are 100% true in the Book of Mormon. They contradict the Bible in key verses.

So many people left the Mormon Church because of the lies it is staggering.

Many have stayed based on supernatural power of God blessing them in spite of the contradictions. 16M on record.

They have written many books on the Mormons - some even including his very first disciples have admitted the lies and trickery they were involved in.

Anon/Noah has read most of influential ones--hundreds of books. The first disciples had a problem with Joseph Smith, A Luciferian mole, But not wih the gold plates experience that actually occurred by the power of God given to the inept and incompetant Sons of God born immortal.
:
ethang5
Posts: 20,737
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2019 2:55:22 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:

Continued for Tradie. . .

You certainly have not put anything convincing or persuasive. Your entire argument has been - the sea of glass argument.

Not true in the case of Origen and translation of the body of Moses. Origen has a ton of false assumptions that are moonlight ideas. True. My argument is the sea of glass vs assumptions and paradigms of moonlight religions and trusting in men and idols, Such as the dead Bible idol.


You are like Joseph Smith. You are a false witness. He could not prove anything he said was true. Not one thing.

He could prove the black grace power of God creating the gold plates and 13 human witness who touched them. They never denied their testimony of the gold plates in every Book of Mormon. However, It just proves the event occurred. It does not prove the words are 100% true in the Book of Mormon. They contradict the Bible in key verses.

So many people left the Mormon Church because of the lies it is staggering.

Many have stayed based on supernatural power of God blessing them in spite of the contradictions. 16M on record.

They have written many books on the Mormons - some even including his very first disciples have admitted the lies and trickery they were involved in.

Anon/Noah has read most of influential ones--hundreds of books. The first disciples had a problem with Joseph Smith, A Luciferian mole, But not wih the gold plates experience that actually occurred by the power of God given to the inept and incompetant Sons of God born immortal.
:

Still no proof or evidence.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,021
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2019 7:44:45 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Still no proof or evidence.

The testimony of 13 men who saw and handled the gold plates is evidence. They never denied the experience even giving death-bed confessions. The question is whether or not the evidence is valid. Anon/Noah believes it is valid evidence after researching hundreds of books and traveling to Salt Lake City to do his own research into the counterfeit Christ. The sea gull and cricket event and the reversed salt seas are direct evidence from the lnfinite Creator. Anon is an expert in Mormonism because he had a dream in his 20s with angel who revealed he would work with the Mormons after he is translated, Look what he is doing now, Amazing.

He is interested in Mormonism for personal reasons because of the dream. Mormonism is the evidence of the Cosmic War, And the LDS have the goal correct of Israel becoming the Gods and Goddesses in eternity. But they only need the Bible to accomplish the end goal.

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340605/

See? No one knows about the 1826 court records of the occult powers of his crystal peep stone "black grace" power from God he used with a hat to create the Book of Mormon. It is all in the official court records. He was a Luciferian mole.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.