Total Posts:48|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

2060AD end of the world by Isaac Newton

anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,021
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2019 3:45:23 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
2060AD Prophesy
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=qQyQiXAu1CM

The occult Lucierians and ETs know all about the date given by God to Isaac Newton, But he could not see the inner kingdom of the heart based on the false paradigms he believed. He knew about the ETs and a "friendly kingdom" would help the Jews establish the New Jerusalem but thought it was physical--and it is--but the Bible is both "heart and soul" or "inner and outer"

2060AD=2+0+6+0=8
8=translation!

Anon/Noah did not prophesy the date, But used reason based on what Yahweh recommended to the Jewish International Bankers:

2020 AD+50 years = 2070 AD.

However, If there is no residence and 100% cooperation and trust between ETs and Jewish International Bankers, Anon wrote they could cut the time down to 40 years working together in harmony.

2020 AD + 40 years = 2060 AD.

Anon/Noah had forgotten about the 2060AD Biblical prophecy by Isaac Newton, And he remembered today. He is really resisting what Yahweh want him to reveal to DDO, Which is the sea of glass is revealing Isaac Newton is correct about the date. But he is not correct about the doom and gloom of Christianity. Today the Lord led Anon/Noah right to the video about the prophecy of Isaac Newton. Then he remembered.

The centuries-old prophecy is to encourage greater trust between the bankers and ETs to cut 10 years off the end of the evil age when translated beings are popping like popcorn out of Israel during the third temple era. The 2060AD prophecy fits perfectly. We are all a part of Yahweh Elohim.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,021
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2019 7:20:19 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
The exact date is 16 October 2069.

Why that date, I wonder?

Are your rhetorical insults necessary? The world is ruled by the numbers--both back and white grace power of God. . . They are the 10 kings.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2019 10:54:24 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
The exact date is 16 October 2069.

Why that date, I wonder?

Well, May you wonder but anyone of a sane disposition could not give a stuff about prophecies. There is no such thing.
ethang5
Posts: 20,737
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2019 10:59:28 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:

The exact date is 16 October 2069.

Are your rhetorical insults necessary?

What insult did you use?

Why that date, I wonder?

He was using numbers used by bishop Usher. It's the same non-biblical nonsense others use to claim an age of the Earth, Or how many generations there have been since Adam.

It is lead by the occult satanic art of numerology seeping into Christian doctrine.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,180
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2019 4:57:30 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Angry_Bird wrote:
Why anyone would want to quote I Newton is beyond me.

This is a religion forum. We should get back to religion.

God in his infinite wisdom created negroes closer to apes.

Jim Crow Museum/Letters/2012 Letters/Are Negros Closer to Apes Than to Humans? - Letters to the Jim Crow Museum - Jim Crow Museum
Are Negros Closer to Apes Than to Humans?

Are these facts in the museum:

The negro skull, In addition to having a smaller brain volume and thicker cranial bones than that of the White, Is prognathous ; i. E. , The lower face projects forward in the manner of an animal's muzzle. The negro jaw is substantially longer, Relative to its width, Than the White jaw. A feature of the negro lower jaw is its retention of a vestige of the "simian shelf, " a bony region immediately behind the incisors. The simian shelf is a distinguishing characteristic of apes, And it is absent in Whites.

They emit a peculiar offensive body odor similar to apes.

Just as their black skin protected them from the intense African sun, They are inherently lazy in order to prevent over exertion in that intense sun.

The arms and legs of the negro are relatively longer than the European. The humerus is shorter and the forearm longer thereby approximating the ape form.

The eye often has a yellowish scierotic coat over it like that of a gorilla.

The negro has a shorter trunk; the cross-section of the chest is more circular than Whites. Similar to an ape.

The pelvis is narrower and longer as it is in an ape.

The negro has a larger and shorter neck akin to that of apes.

The ears are roundish, Rather small, Standing somewhat high and detached thus approaching the ape form.

The jaw is larger and stronger and protrudes outward which, Along with lower retreating forehead, Gives a facial angle of 68 to 70 degrees, Like an ape, As opposed to a facial angle of 80 to 82 degrees for Europeans.

The three curvatures of the spine are less pronounced in the negro than in the white and thus more characteristic of an ape.

The two bones proper of the nose are occasionally united, As in apes.

Taxonomists and geneticists believe that negros should be classified as different species. In fact, Darwin declared in The Descent of Man that the negros are so distinct that similar differences found in any other animal would warrant their classification as a different species.

Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So God did create negroes closer to apes!

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists. I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "Why God created negroes closer to apes. "
Don't they see God's creation? ! They don't see God, But they see negro apes. Are they blind? !

Ethang5 wrote: My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch.
So I became a Christian!

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
I started wearing a mask so I would not be recognized!
But I forgot to change my profile that points to my negro heritage, Home and culture. Accra is a slum city. I was busted by Harikrish!

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,021
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2019 5:16:40 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Angry_Bird wrote:
Why anyone would want to quote I Newton is beyond me.

The Infinite Creator gave many outer kingdom laws of mortality to Newton. Therefore, Because of Newton's attention on mortal law, Yahweh also revealed the end time mortal date when the end of the "evil age" becomes the "good age" of man. New Agers have been raised up by God to break the doom and gloom and hell doctrines of Biblical prophecy. The occult has been hiding Newton's prophecy until our day, And it is critical all the elect reach the sea of glass to sort through the occult writings to separate truth from error in the occult networks. The trash ideas need to be removed from heart while keeping the truth.

Newton did not know about the "inner" kingdom of the heart because God blinded him for the Cosmic War to continue a bit longer. The Infinite Creator controls the blindness by the evidence he shows to each personal path individually and collectively. All the pieces are coming together in a very rational manner in DDO as Anon/Noah stands on the seas of glass in his feminine side, While he delivers the ideas with his masculine side. The vagina receives the truth. The penis delivers the truth. Spiritual intimacy. Simple. Yahweh Elohim created the body in the image of Him-Her.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,021
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2019 6:48:33 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Post #8 is for all DDO. 1000 is spiritual intimacy of 10x10x10 in all three heavens as One heaven. 1000 years is the different seasons of spiritual growth--winter, Spring, Summer. And fall experience by removing the carnal mind, Chopping off the head, Therefore, Anon had dismissed the literal dates of the Bible, But Yahweh has shown him the 2012 Mayan prophecy was about him being taught about the financial principles to change the world from the inside out and how work and money affect the heart and soul.

Then Yahweh reminded him of the Newton prophecy hidden by the occult goats of Yahweh for centuries that fits with what he told DDO last week. Whether the 2060 prophecy is true or not, He does not know, He believe in reason and valid evidence. He believes what the sea of glass revealed that the 2060 prophecy is correct, But he does not know. He believes. The world will know whether or not the prophecy is "predestinated" by God or not by 2060 AD.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,021
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2019 7:44:59 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
The key to the numbers is know how to change the numbers from days to months to seasons to years. It is done by moving the decimal point.

1260 days = 126 months x 10; or 12. 6 Seasons x 100; or 1. 26 years x 1000. The decimal point divides the number meanings spiritually and also converts days to years and justifies the conversion by the math.

1. 1260 days = Satan in the sunlight of the feminine love and peace to know good and evil or 9 + 0.

2. 126 months = moonlight darkness of religions. The light of the pineal gland is great darkness or 9.

3, 12. 6 seasons = walking in mortality by doing our works (6) by the 1 Golden Rule and 2 Great Commandments. The seasons are human growth as men and women. Mortals write about these seasons for the 7. 4+ billion Gentile-angel-dogs. The dragon is put on a tight leash of self control but not killed.

4. 1. 26 years = Seasons of eternal growth that lead to translation for Israel and the few elect Gentiles. The dragon is killed. 1 (Father) and 8 (translation). Christ leads our works. 26.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,180
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2019 8:13:05 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Angry_Bird wrote:
Why anyone would want to quote I Newton is beyond me.

The Infinite Creator gave many outer kingdom laws of mortality to Newton. Therefore, Because of Newton's attention on mortal law, Yahweh also revealed the end time mortal date when the end of the "evil age" becomes the "good age" of man. New Agers have been raised up by God to break the doom and gloom and hell doctrines of Biblical prophecy. The occult has been hiding Newton's prophecy until our day, And it is critical all the elect reach the sea of glass to sort through the occult writings to separate truth from error in the occult networks. The trash ideas need to be removed from heart while keeping the truth.

Newton did not know about the "inner" kingdom of the heart because God blinded him for the Cosmic War to continue a bit longer. The Infinite Creator controls the blindness by the evidence he shows to each personal path individually and collectively. All the pieces are coming together in a very rational manner in DDO as Anon/Noah stands on the seas of glass in his feminine side, While he delivers the ideas with his masculine side. The vagina receives the truth. The penis delivers the truth. Spiritual intimacy. Simple. Yahweh Elohim created the body in the image of Him-Her.

Newton was not a priest or moral leader. Get your facts right Anon!
Isaac Newton was a physicist and mathematician who developed the principles of modern physics, Including the laws of motion and is credited as one of the great minds of the 17th-century Scientific Revolution.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,021
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2019 8:39:12 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
Newton was not a priest or moral leader. Get your facts right Anon!
Isaac Newton was a physicist and mathematician who developed the principles of modern physics, Including the laws of motion and is credited as one of the great minds of the 17th-century Scientific Revolution.

Likewise, Anon/Noah was trained in finance and accounting and kept his spiritual ideas hidden from the world until he was 60 years old. Same thing. Anon/Noah's ideas from Yahweh Elohim are revolutionary ideas in the 21st century and will change the world like the ideas of Isaac Newton from God changed the world teaching the truth. The truth stands on its own merits. Now we know the ETs believe in more complex truths of gravity to remove its influence in space crafts. Interesting, Isn't it?
Harikrish
Posts: 34,180
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2019 11:00:22 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Newton was not a priest or moral leader. Get your facts right Anon!
Isaac Newton was a physicist and mathematician who developed the principles of modern physics, Including the laws of motion and is credited as one of the great minds of the 17th-century Scientific Revolution.

Likewise, Anon/Noah was trained in finance and accounting and kept his spiritual ideas hidden from the world until he was 60 years old. Same thing. Anon/Noah's ideas from Yahweh Elohim are revolutionary ideas in the 21st century and will change the world like the ideas of Isaac Newton from God changed the world teaching the truth. The truth stands on its own merits. Now we know the ETs believe in more complex truths of gravity to remove its influence in space crafts. Interesting, Isn't it?

The nly thing you were trained in finance and accounting ended up bankrupting you. Now you are riding on the coat tails of the Bible and the Law of One. Both sources you had nothing to do with.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,021
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2019 11:12:45 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
The 0nly thing you were trained in finance and accounting ended up bankrupting you. Now you are riding on the coat tails of the Bible and the Law of One. Both sources you had nothing to do with.

Anon/Noah overcame his earlier bankruptcy similar to Trump and retired early to do what he is doing today.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,180
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2019 11:17:58 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
The 0nly thing you were trained in finance and accounting ended up bankrupting you. Now you are riding on the coat tails of the Bible and the Law of One. Both sources you had nothing to do with.

Anon/Noah overcame his earlier bankruptcy similar to Trump and retired early to do what he is doing today.

It must be safer to quote the Bible and the Law of One. Sounds like a simple revelation to not rely on your own gifts but ride on the coat tails of the Bible and Law of One.
Anonymous
10/8/2019 1:15:26 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Great another May 11, 2011
ethang5
Posts: 20,737
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2019 7:49:58 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:

What do you mean?

He means that, Like him, You quote the bible for support, And then call that same bible corrupt and contradictory.

It makes no sense, Though the moron cannot see it applies to him too.
ethang5
Posts: 20,737
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2019 7:50:19 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:

What do you mean?

He means that, Like him, You quote the bible for support, And then call that same bible corrupt and contradictory.

It makes no sense, Though the moron cannot see it applies to him too.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,180
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2019 1:44:49 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

What do you mean?

He means that, Like him, You quote the bible for support, And then call that same bible corrupt and contradictory.

It makes no sense, Though the moron cannot see it applies to him too.

Appreciate God when he got things right.

God in his infinite wisdom created negroes closer to apes.

Jim Crow Museum/Letters/2012 Letters/Are Negros Closer to Apes Than to Humans? - Letters to the Jim Crow Museum - Jim Crow Museum
Are Negros Closer to Apes Than to Humans?

Are these facts in the museum:

The negro skull, In addition to having a smaller brain volume and thicker cranial bones than that of the White, Is prognathous ; i. E. , The lower face projects forward in the manner of an animal's muzzle. The negro jaw is substantially longer, Relative to its width, Than the White jaw. A feature of the negro lower jaw is its retention of a vestige of the "simian shelf, " a bony region immediately behind the incisors. The simian shelf is a distinguishing characteristic of apes, And it is absent in Whites.

They emit a peculiar offensive body odor similar to apes.

Just as their black skin protected them from the intense African sun, They are inherently lazy in order to prevent over exertion in that intense sun.

The arms and legs of the negro are relatively longer than the European. The humerus is shorter and the forearm longer thereby approximating the ape form.

The eye often has a yellowish scierotic coat over it like that of a gorilla.

The negro has a shorter trunk; the cross-section of the chest is more circular than Whites. Similar to an ape.

The pelvis is narrower and longer as it is in an ape.

The negro has a larger and shorter neck akin to that of apes.

The ears are roundish, Rather small, Standing somewhat high and detached thus approaching the ape form.

The jaw is larger and stronger and protrudes outward which, Along with lower retreating forehead, Gives a facial angle of 68 to 70 degrees, Like an ape, As opposed to a facial angle of 80 to 82 degrees for Europeans.

The three curvatures of the spine are less pronounced in the negro than in the white and thus more characteristic of an ape.

The two bones proper of the nose are occasionally united, As in apes.

Taxonomists and geneticists believe that negros should be classified as different species. In fact, Darwin declared in The Descent of Man that the negros are so distinct that similar differences found in any other animal would warrant their classification as a different species.

Preserving the negro experience in American museums like Jim Crow did must help Blacks in America appreciate Black Lives Matter.
But what about negroes in Africa who have apes they can relate to because of their close resemblance and proximity to them.
Does Ethang see himself as an ape or wish he was in an American Museum were others could see him as an ape?

Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So God did create negroes closer to apes!

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists. I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "Why God created negroes closer to apes. "
Don't they see God's creation? ! They don't see God, But they see negro apes. Are they blind? !

Ethang5 wrote: My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch.
So I became a Christian!

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
I started wearing a mask so I would not be recognized!
But I forgot to change my profile that points to my negro heritage, Home and culture. Accra is a slum city. I was busted by Harikrish!

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana

----
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,021
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2019 9:54:06 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

What do you mean?

He means that, Like him, You quote the bible for support, And then call that same bible corrupt and contradictory.

It makes no sense, Though the moron cannot see it applies to him too.

Appreciate God when he got things right.

Parable of wheat and tares. People = ideas, Emotions, And freewiil. God does not define people = to bodies. When reading the Bible, The body must be covered to see the metaphysical truth to walk in the light. The people have not seen the light for 2, 000 years to comprehend both light and darkness because the blinded goats of Yahweh did not want the pubic to trust in Yahweh.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,582
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2019 11:32:07 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Parable of wheat and tares. People = ideas, Emotions, And freewiil. God does not define people = to bodies. When reading the Bible, The body must be covered to see the metaphysical truth to walk in the light. The people have not seen the light for 2, 000 years to comprehend both light and darkness because the blinded goats of Yahweh did not want the pubic to trust in Yahweh.

The parable of the wheat and the tares has nothing to do with ideas. It has nothing to do with emotions and nothing to do with freewill. READ the PASSAGE. It is to do with God's election. It is to do with judgment. It is to do with God's will and timing.

When reading the bible - one must have the Spirit of God to be able to understand it properly so that you might respond properly to it. People without the Spirit of God merely read it, Think they understand it and promptly do not apply it to their lives. People without the Spirit of God need to use mysticism or something else to try and understand it. Anon uses numbers, Anon uses code words, Anon uses drugs and the book of Mormon and the book of the law of one. Anon does not comprehend it as GOD wants him to - because anon does not have the Spirit of God. The Spirit of God is given only to those who repent of their sins and to whom the LORD GOD of HEAVEN, Namely Jesus pours him out on. Anon has rejected Jesus and rejected his forgiveness and ability to atone for him. Anon has rejected the Spirit of God and has indeed been seduced by Satan and his deception, Believing lies that are clearly false. This is seen most obviously by his referring to what he calls the sea of glass - which is a figment of his own delusion.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,021
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2019 12:15:11 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Tradescret, Do Christians believe scripture? No. They believe man.

1 Samuel 16:7
But the Lord said to Samuel, "Do not look at his appearance or at his physical stature, Because I have refused him. For the Lord does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, But the Lord looks at the heart. "

2 Corinthians 10:7
Do you look at things according to the outward appearance? If anyone is convinced in himself that he is Christ"s, Let him again consider this in himself, That just as he is Christ's, Even so we are Christ's. [We are all part of Yahweh Elohim]

Yahweh bases His-Her views on scripture in the OT. So does Paul. Christian fart assumptions are smelly to God! God is metaphysical and does not think like men. Gentiles who read the Bible find it boring because they don't comprehend it by revelation. . They love their parents as children. Then they turn to men to tell them what they taught their parents. Viscous Cycle. Your Babble-on ideas are from men based on assumption and tradition.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,582
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2019 12:59:07 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Tradescret, Do Christians believe scripture? No. They believe man.

Christians do believe the Word of GOD in the Scriptures. They also refuse to believe the words of false prophets and liars like anon.

1 Samuel 16:7
But the Lord said to Samuel, "Do not look at his appearance or at his physical stature, Because I have refused him. For the Lord does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, But the Lord looks at the heart. "


The context is Samuel anointing David to be king. God said don't judge the man by his appearance - it is his heart that is important. Christians totally agree with this approach. We are people who deal with the heart not with the physical body per se. This is why I am always talking about the evilness in the heart - and agree with Jesus that it is out of the heart that uncleanness comes. Jesus said we need to deal with the heart first - repentance, Forgiveness. Reconciliation. Yet, Anon, The above verse has nothing to do with the bible. Or with understanding it. I said above - the Spirit of God is necessary to understand and apply the scriptures. Your heart has rejected Jesus - therefore your heart cannot possibly have the Spirit of God. It is Jesus who gives the Spirit.

2 Corinthians 10:7
Do you look at things according to the outward appearance? If anyone is convinced in himself that he is Christ's, Let him again consider this in himself, That just as he is Christ's, Even so we are Christ's.


The context here is of Paul defending his own ministry from those who sought to destroy him. I note that he was prepared to destroy their arguments and opinions even as I do with you. His point in v. 7 is directed at people in the church - not to people outside of the church, Like you. He is instructing them to be confident that those who belong to Christ are on the same side. He is not suggesting that they all become GOD or Jesus or Christ.

Again this verse has nothing to do with understanding or interpreting or applying Scriptures. Yes, Paul talks about his own weighty and lengthy letters - verse which confirms he did write scripture. Yet that has nothing to do with your argument above.

Yahweh bases His-Her views on scripture in the OT. So does Paul. God is metaphysical and does not think like men. Gentiles who read the Bible find it boring because they don't comprehend it by revelation. . They love their parents as children. Then they turn to men to tell them what they taught their parents. Viscous Cycle. Your Babble-on ideas are from men based on assumption and tradition.

God and Paul on the same side. Anon is on his own side. While I agree that God's thoughts are higher than ours - he has condescended to give us words in a manner in a language that we can understand without being mystical. In fact I suggest the Holy Spirit takes the blinkers off the eyes of our heart - - the sin in our hearts to enable us to see clearly. This is why mystical numbers, Incantations, Code words or other books or magic tricks don't work. God wants us to read and understand clearly without the tricks of Satan to deceive us or anyone else.

What you fail to realise is that the Bible is revelation. What you also fail to realise is that the uncovering of our eyes by the Holy Spirit is also revelation. You think revelation is some fancy or superstitious manner in which you receive messages. Although God worked in divers manners in the past - now he works through Jesus Christ - and the Bible as it is written about him and by his Spirit.

My understanding is scriptural not traditions and not by man. I arrived at my own conclusions from reading the bible. The fact that others who are Christians have arrived at the same conclusions from reading the bible is evidence that it is true - not false. You are the only one to have arrived at your conclusions. You are alone and isolated from everything that God wants to show you because you refuse to listen to him in the way that he wants to you listen to him.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,021
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2019 1:41:59 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Tradescret, Do Christians believe scripture? No. They believe man.

Christians do believe the Word of GOD in the Scriptures. They also refuse to believe the words of false prophets and liars like anon.

1 Samuel 16:7
But the Lord said to Samuel, "Do not look at his appearance or at his physical stature, Because I have refused him. For the Lord does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, But the Lord looks at the heart. "


The context is Samuel anointing David to be king. God said don't judge the man by his appearance - it is his heart that is important. Christians totally agree with this approach.

No they don't. Christians believe they can judge a person's heart by the carnal brain as you judge me. Only God judges the heart. The heart belongs to Yahweh not man.

We are people who deal with the heart not with the physical body per se.

The fact Christians pry into the hearts of others makes them wicked pricks. The mental health profession controls the weaknesses of humans to get paid. The heart belongs to God not man. The good news gospel is free that teaches everyone lives forever.

This is why I am always talking about the evilness in the heart - and agree with Jesus that it is out of the heart that uncleanness comes.

But Christ never judged or condemned any person's heart except those who blasphemed the Spirit who condemned themselves to hell fire. The unforgivable sin is no longer committed today so no heart is condemned. Christ spoke in parables to teach kingdom truth rather than speak of real people. He cannot be referring to bodies for the parables are not real. People have been trained to read the Bible with their carnal brains. Christ is always saying those who have spiritual ears to hear will hear, And those who have spiritual eyes to see will see. The moonlight power of God creates deaf and blind souls automatically by 30, 000 divided evil Christian religions.

Jesus said we need to deal with the heart first - repentance, Forgiveness. Reconciliation.

Christians use the doctrines and commandments of men in their religions by moonlight counterfeits of love, Fear, And guilt.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,021
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2019 2:31:47 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Continued for Tradie. . .
Tradesecret wrote:
Yet, Anon, The above verse has nothing to do with the bible.

Both scriptures are related as God dwells in our hearts and not by the appearances of men and the self-righteous attitudes of Christians who judge the occult, Pagan, And Luciferians wrongfully. Christians ASSUME they are arguing from the moral high-ground against R and X rated movies, When they are arguing against free will and are the actual self-righteous wicked ones trying to force the Bible on gentiles when it is targeted by God primarily to elect Israel. The self-righteous force the Biblical principles on the Gentiles assuming they are "saving" the pubic, When only God saves us. Gentiles find the Bible boring and hard to read--as the 7. 4+ Gentile-angel-dogs should; so they do not pay attention to it. God's will.

Or with understanding it. I said above - the Spirit of God is necessary to understand and apply the scriptures.

The Rabbis made the same argument and in arrogant self-righteousness crucified their Messiah,

Your heart has rejected Jesus - therefore your heart cannot possibly have the Spirit of God. It is Jesus who gives the Spirit.

The Christian Jesus mentally stones Anon/Noah.

Matt 23:31-35
Therefore you are witnesses against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets. Fill up, Then, The measure of your fathers" guilt. Serpents, Brood of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of hell? Therefore, Indeed, I send you prophets, Wise men, And scribes: some of them you will kill and crucify, And some of them you will scourge in your synagogues and persecute from city to city, That on you may come all the righteous blood shed on the earth, From the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah, Son of Berechiah, Whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,021
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2019 5:07:58 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Continued for Tradie. . .
Tradesecret wrote:
2 Corinthians 10:7
Do you look at things according to the outward appearance? If anyone is convinced in himself that he is Christ's, Let him again consider this in himself, That just as he is Christ's, Even so we are Christ's.


The context here is of Paul defending his own ministry from those who sought to destroy him. I note that he was prepared to destroy their arguments and opinions even as I do with you.

No it is the opposite. He is arguing OT scripture that his heart belongs to Christ and we are all Yahweh Elohim in spite of appearances of men that are deceiving. Christians and Jews cannot see the truth because God blinded them by the atonement doctrines.

His point in v. 7 is directed at people in the church - not to people outside of the church, Like you.

The word "church" is connected to a "building of bodies" connected to graven images to distort the definition of God dwells in everyone's heart. They had house assemblies of the parts of Yahweh the Great I Am and invested their money in businesses to employ the saint in lifetime jobs.

DDO is not a Church so your logic is misplaced. Paul respected both free speech and free will but crossed the invisible line with the Corinthians. Exposing the Luciferian mole leaders at Corinth violated the Luciferians freewill to lead however they wanted to interpret scriptures. They renewed the hit contract on Paul and killed. God did not protect Paul because He was wrong for not letting the wheat and tares to grow together by freewill before the harvest. The ETs teach the identical truth about freewill and harvest by the Infinite Creator. Paul violated free will because he could not bear to watch the Corinthians being spiritually raped by the leaders pretending to believe in Christ when they did not.


He is instructing them to be confident that those who belong to Christ are on the same side. He is not suggesting that they all become GOD or Jesus or Christ.

He says Christ is in them. We are a parts of Yahweh's body. We are one. How the concept goes from "he and we are parts of God's body who belong to Christ inside us" to "Christ is one the same side, " goes beyond reason.
:
Again this verse has nothing to do with understanding or interpreting or applying Scriptures.

OT reference of appearance and our hearts belong to God for the sake of Christ. Anon/Noah never said Christ is not inside the Christians. No. The Christian ministers insist Christ is in heaven as a body that can be seen with the flesh. Christ lives "within" that body. Christ is metaphysical.

Yes, Paul talks about his own weighty and lengthy letters - verse which confirms he did write scripture. Yet that has nothing to do with your argument above.

Yahweh will need to interpret the entire chapter to prove the Christian error.

Yahweh bases His-Her views on scripture in the OT. So does Paul. God is metaphysical and does not think like men. Gentiles who read the Bible find it boring because they don't comprehend it by revelation. . They love their parents as children. Then they turn to men to tell them what they taught their parents. Viscous Cycle. Your Babble-on ideas are from men -- based on assumption and tradition.

God and Paul on the same side. Anon is on his own side. While I agree that God's thoughts are higher than ours - he has condescended to give us words in a manner in a language that we can understand without being mystical. In fact I suggest the Holy Spirit takes the blinkers off the eyes of our heart - - the sin in our hearts to enable us to see clearly. This is why mystical numbers, Incantations, Code words or other books or magic tricks don't work. God wants us to read and understand clearly without the tricks of Satan to deceive us or anyone else.

The Christians are blind to the truth that the Law of One is related to we are all One Yahweh Elohim in the Bible. Therefore, The ETs will destroy the Mystery Babylon Mother and all of her harlots.

What you fail to realise is that the Bible is revelation. What you also fail to realise is that the uncovering of our eyes by the Holy Spirit is also revelation.

The uncovering of the eyes of Christians is emotions from the sea of the soul beast that is counterfeit love, Fear, And guilt that deceives the spirit orb. It is not the Holy Spirit's truth. The evidence is based of emotions. The evidence based on man's intellect is the second beast from the freewill of the earth and is a worse deception that defines "self image" to energize the emotions of the first beast.

You think revelation is some fancy or superstitious manner in which you receive messages. Although God worked in divers manners in the past - now he works through Jesus Christ - and the Bible as it is written about him and by his Spirit.

Human emotions mixed with men's intellect creates the deception.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,582
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2019 8:00:34 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
No they don't. Christians believe they can judge a person's heart by the carnal brain as you judge me. Only God judges the heart. The heart belongs to Yahweh not man.

so just for the sake of clarity, You get annoyed with Christian's for judging a person's heart - but you feel free to do it yourself. HYPCRITE! Stop judging my heart.

The fact Christians pry into the hearts of others makes them wicked pricks. The mental health profession controls the weaknesses of humans to get paid. The heart belongs to God not man. The good news gospel is free that teaches everyone lives forever.

If this is true then it also makes you a wicked prick. You judge as much as I do.

But Christ never judged or condemned any person's heart except those who blasphemed the Spirit who condemned themselves to hell fire. The unforgivable sin is no longer committed today so no heart is condemned. Christ spoke in parables to teach kingdom truth rather than speak of real people. He cannot be referring to bodies for the parables are not real. People have been trained to read the Bible with their carnal brains. Christ is always saying those who have spiritual ears to hear will hear, And those who have spiritual eyes to see will see. The moonlight power of God creates deaf and blind souls automatically by 30, 000 divided evil Christian religions.

the unforgiveable is committed every time people reject Jesus and the Spirit who worked through him. It is you who make things up and cannot read the bible. I have proved you WRONG on many occasions.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,582
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2019 8:05:12 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Both scriptures are related as God dwells in our hearts and not by the appearances of men and the self-righteous attitudes of Christians who judge the occult, Pagan, And Luciferians wrongfully. Christians ASSUME they are arguing from the moral high-ground against R and X rated movies, When they are arguing against free will and are the actual self-righteous wicked ones trying to force the Bible on gentiles when it is targeted by God primarily to elect Israel. The self-righteous force the Biblical principles on the Gentiles assuming they are "saving" the pubic, When only God saves us. Gentiles find the Bible boring and hard to read--as the 7. 4+ Gentile-angel-dogs should; so they do not pay attention to it. God's will.

NEITHER scripture is related to the way we are to interpret the Bible. God dwells in the heart of his people. He does not dwell in the heart of all people. Heart here is not a physical thing - it is a covenantal thing. You fail to understand the covenant you won't understand it. It is a matter of loyalty. It is a matter of trust - or faith. The Spirit of God lives in his people and through his people and for his people. The bible is not boring. It is a delightful and wonderful book that Christians love to read and to respond to everyday. Perhaps it is the people you used to hang around - who were not Christians who gave you the sense it was boring.

The Christian Jesus mentally stones Anon/Noah.


The Christian - biblical Jesus merely calls you to repentance. You are calling yourself to judgment.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,582
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2019 8:15:03 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
No it is the opposite. He is arguing OT scripture that his heart belongs to Christ and we are all Yahweh Elohim in spite of appearances of men that are deceiving. Christians and Jews cannot see the truth because God blinded them by the atonement doctrines.

Blind as a bat. Go and read the bible. Nowhere in the bible does God ever say we are all God. Nowhere. Oh by the way - how can the Jews be blinded by the atonement if it was not invented until the 9th century. You are so full of rubbish.

The word "church" is connected to a "building of bodies" connected to graven images to distort the definition of God dwells in everyone's heart. They had house assemblies of the parts of Yahweh the Great I Am and invested their money in businesses to employ the saint in lifetime jobs.

Wrong again. The word church means gathering. Called out ones. The people of God called out by God for God. He called the body of moses the same thing in Acts. Church has nothing to do with a building.

DDO is not a Church so your logic is misplaced. Paul respected both free speech and free will but crossed the invisible line with the Corinthians. Exposing the Luciferian mole leaders at Corinth violated the Luciferians freewill to lead however they wanted to interpret scriptures. They renewed the hit contract on Paul and killed. God did not protect Paul because He was wrong for not letting the wheat and tares to grow together by freewill before the harvest. The ETs teach the identical truth about freewill and harvest by the Infinite Creator. Paul violated free will because he could not bear to watch the Corinthians being spiritually raped by the leaders pretending to believe in Christ when they did no

no my logic is completely placed. DDO is not a church. The letter written by Paul was not written to the world - it was written to the church. You are not part of the church - so it does not - indeed it cannot apply to in respect of what Paul was trying to achieve in his defence. He was warning the church - about the false prophets - like you. You brought up the verse - I put it into context. As always you distort the truth.

He says Christ is in them. We are a parts of Yahweh's body. We are one. How the concept goes from "he and we are parts of God's body who belong to Christ inside us" to "Christ is one the same side, " goes beyond reason.

Well it is not too hard - given the context that he is writing to the church not to everyone. You lie and suggest he is talking about all - he is not - he is talking to the church and so far as the verse goes he says ALL CHRISTIANS have the SPIRIT OF GOD in them - but he does not say this about everyone. You say -everyone which contradicts PAUL. Hence talking about GOD on Pauls' side is quite simple logic. You took it out of context - and I put it back into context and applied the logic which again proves you to be a fraud.

the rest of your post does not deserve a reply. God never interprets the bible for you - you listen to your demons. You are the one who is blind. Christians don't use their emotions to understand the bible - that is in the realm of the Mormons - and their warm fuzzy feelings. Christians read the bible - trusting GOd will help them - and he does. You are the only getting stuck in your emotions - chiefly - pride. You have no humility and cannot comprehend it.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.