Jump to topic:

Hari, Why Aren't You White?

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2019 11:41:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
You claim to be "on your way" to being white.

But you also claim to have reincarnated 3 times already. Why do you keep coming back as a black, 3rd world, Illiterate, Indian instead of a white master in Sweden?

If your karma is so great, How come 3 times now you came back as the same black, Poor, Moron living in a Calcutta slum?

When are you going to be white?

Could it be that your spamming has irretrievably damaged your karma?

Could it be that you're stuck being an illiterate black Indian just as you're stuck wasting your pathetic life on moron spam?

Man, How you must hate yourself!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2019 12:45:36 AM
ethang5 wrote:

But you also claim to have reincarnated 3 times already. Why do you keep coming back as a black, 3rd world, Illiterate, Indian instead of a white master in Sweden?

If your karma is so great, How come 3 times now you came back as the same black, Poor, Moron living in a Calcutta slum?

Could it be that you're stuck being an illiterate black Indian just as you're stuck wasting your pathetic life on moron spam?

I am Brahmin so I am light skin. Indians are a mix of Indo Persian and Indo Europeans, Remember?

People often wonder why Africans were chosen for slavery. African slaves were owned and traded by Arabs, Romans and Christians.
The Jim Crow museum gives us some idea why Americans found negros black and negroid ugly. To add insult to injury Americans not only enslaved Africans they also put them in museums so Americans would be less afraid seeing nego slaves by making them familar with the negros ape like appearance.

God in his infinite wisdom created negroes closer to apes.

Jim Crow Museum/Letters/2012 Letters/Are Negros Closer to Apes Than to Humans? - Letters to the Jim Crow Museum - Jim Crow Museum
Are Negros Closer to Apes Than to Humans?

Are these facts in the museum:

The negro skull, In addition to having a smaller brain volume and thicker cranial bones than that of the White, Is prognathous ; i. E. , The lower face projects forward in the manner of an animal's muzzle. The negro jaw is substantially longer, Relative to its width, Than the White jaw. A feature of the negro lower jaw is its retention of a vestige of the "simian shelf, " a bony region immediately behind the incisors. The simian shelf is a distinguishing characteristic of apes, And it is absent in Whites.

They emit a peculiar offensive body odor similar to apes.

Just as their black skin protected them from the intense African sun, They are inherently lazy in order to prevent over exertion in that intense sun.

The arms and legs of the negro are relatively longer than the European. The humerus is shorter and the forearm longer thereby approximating the ape form.

The eye often has a yellowish scierotic coat over it like that of a gorilla.

The negro has a shorter trunk; the cross-section of the chest is more circular than Whites. Similar to an ape.

The pelvis is narrower and longer as it is in an ape.

The negro has a larger and shorter neck akin to that of apes.

The ears are roundish, Rather small, Standing somewhat high and detached thus approaching the ape form.

The jaw is larger and stronger and protrudes outward which, Along with lower retreating forehead, Gives a facial angle of 68 to 70 degrees, Like an ape, As opposed to a facial angle of 80 to 82 degrees for Europeans.

The three curvatures of the spine are less pronounced in the negro than in the white and thus more characteristic of an ape.

The two bones proper of the nose are occasionally united, As in apes.

Taxonomists and geneticists believe that negros should be classified as different species. In fact, Darwin declared in The Descent of Man that the negros are so distinct that similar differences found in any other animal would warrant their classification as a different species.

Preserving the negro experience in American museums like Jim Crow did must help Blacks in America appreciate Black Lives Matter.
But what about negroes in Africa who have apes they can relate too because of their close resemblance and proximity to them.
Does Ethang see himself as an ape or wish he was in an American Museum were others could see him as an ape?

Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So God did create negroes closer to apes!

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists. I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "Why God created negroes closer to apes. "
Don't they see God's creation? ! They don't see God, But they see negro apes. Are they blind? !

Ethang5 wrote: My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch.
So I became a Christian!

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
I started wearing a mask so I would not be recognized!
But I forgot to change my profile that points to my negro heritage, Home and culture. Accra is a slum city. I was busted by Harikrish!
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2019 12:52:47 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

I am Brahmin so I am light skin

Yet you aren't white. Your phenotype is negroid. Why hasn't your wonderful karma brought you back as white after three times?

Indians are a mix of Indo Persian and Indo Europeans, Remember?

I remember you spouting that racist stupidity yes. And yet the question remains, Why aren't you white?

People often wonder why Africans were chosen for slavery.

No running you cowardly fool. Why aren't you white if all you say is true moron?

Why do you keep coming back as the same illiterate moron fool?

Why does karma keep putting you in a Calcutta slum? A third world moron living in a country of filth?
Anonymous03
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2019 5:48:49 AM
I've read through this india vs african-but-not-really f*cking war and i'm finding it hilarious.
So Hari's from a country famous for street defecation and failure after failure, Being f*cked over countless times in history. Hari wants to somehow defend their country for some reason because ethang is African?

What kind of retardation is this? Let's summarise:
'My country is terrible but because I think you're African, I'm superior to you. Because we're better than you we must be the winners here right? '
I've found another backwardseden. A sad man who types entire walls of text to rant to people, Most of which are just copy-pasted from other sites. Someone whose only arguments are those attacking others and never able to defend their sh*thole country (which your own leaders are admitting is absolutely terrible and needs a bit of a reform). You live under a caste system because your own country is so terrible people need a bit of gratification and therefore have a need to oppress a minority who have zero powers within your country. You are polluted. You have been conquered over and over again.
Unlike the black people you so love to attack, You people are literally smelly emitting odours no man wants to smell. Your country has been divided amongst other more powerful countries or split into little pieces. You are engaged in a conflict- and losing - against a country which was only made a few decades ago and is already superior to yours. Pakistan.
Have some shame.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2019 11:24:26 AM
Anonymous03 wrote:

I've read through this india vs african-but-not-really f*cking war and i'm finding it hilarious.

So do most posters.

So Hari's from a country famous for street defecation and failure after failure, Being f*cked over countless times in history. Hari wants to somehow defend their country for some reason because ethang is African?

Lol. Ask him and he dodges. The fact is, Ethan isn't even African, But if Ethan was, So what? India still remains the backward filthy primitive country it is.

What kind of retardation is this?

I call it idiot hindu logic.

summarise:
'My country is terrible but because I think you're African, I'm superior to you. Because we're better than you we must be the winners here right?

That's about it. And since he has no real argument, He simply has been spamming the same thing over and over for the last 5 years!

I've found another backwardseden. A sad man who types entire walls of text to rant to people, Most of which are just copy-pasted from other sites. Someone whose only arguments are those attacking others and never able to defend their sh*thole country (which your own leaders are admitting is absolutely terrible and needs a bit of a reform).

You live under a caste system because your own country is so terrible people need a bit of gratification and therefore have a need to oppress a minority who have zero powers within your country.

You are polluted. You have been conquered over and over again.

Unlike the black people you so love to attack, You people are literally smelly emitting odours no man wants to smell. Your country has been divided amongst other more powerful countries or split into little pieces.

You are engaged in a conflict- and losing - against a country which was only made a few decades ago and is already superior to yours. Pakistan.

Have some shame.

He has about the same amount of shame as he does good sense. None.

Watch his response to your post. He will either pretend it doesn't exist, Or will simply post a version of "Ethan lives in Africa" as if that makes India not a giant slum.

Be careful though, Now he'll try to defecate on ever post you make. Besides being a racist moron, He's a stalker too.
Anonymous03
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2019 11:31:01 AM
I'll be honest, I'm new to forums and I don't know how to quote so I'll just put in quotation marks.

'Watch his response to your post. He will either pretend it doesn't exist, Or will simply post a version of "Ethan lives in Africa" as if that makes India not a giant slum.
Be careful though, Now he'll try to defecate on every post you make. Besides being a racist moron, He's a stalker too. '

I'd love to waste this idiot's time. At this point it's like trying to catch the attention of an ADHD tweaker, Though. He's probably off crapping in someone's backyard and needs some time off to wait for the power to come back on so he can forget the ever-present stink of pollution as he types out a demented reply with the same copy-paste crap that he's always had.

It's fascinating to see how the mentally ill logically construct their arguments. I think i can see why you'd reply to him.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2019 12:00:43 PM
Anonymous03 wrote:

I'll be honest, I'm new to forums and I don't know how to quote so I'll just put in quotation

Placing a colon : before a sentence makes it a grayed out quote. The board does that automatically for you. But you can do it too with quotes not in the original post.

Read this thread.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343632/

Our 2 idiot trolls are currently spamming each other there, But only the 1st post matters.

'Watch his response to your post. He will either pretend it doesn't exist, Or will simply post a version of "Ethan lives in Africa" as if that makes India not a giant slum.

Be careful though, Now he'll try to defecate on every post you make. Besides being a racist moron, He's a stalker too.

I'd love to waste this idiot's time. At this point it's like trying to catch the attention of an ADHD tweaker, Though.

If you do reply his posts, Don't waste time trying to communicate with him. Its like posting to a tomato plant. And he'll quickly begin to simply repeat posts anyway. Just say what you want as if he wasn't there. And in a way, He isn't there.

He's probably off crapping in someone's backyard and needs some time off to wait for the power to come back on so he can forget the ever-present stink of pollution as he types out a demented reply with the same copy-paste crap that he's always had.

Lol. He has a crappy retail sales job in India. And when he's not doing that, He's here posting the same thing over and over. How wonderful his life must be huh?

It's fascinating to see how the mentally ill logically construct their arguments.

I find that fascinating too!

I think i can see why you'd reply to him.

I've always liked idiots and trolls. I find them interesting. Hari is an idiot who simply replied repeat nonsense till the other person recognized he was a moron and gave up.

He's never met anyone like me before.

Anyway, I see you're not new to the site, But welcome to the religion board.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2019 2:17:14 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

I am a Brahmin. Brahmins belong to the highest caste which is the priestly caste and are extremely priveledged. Karma has rewarded Harikrish well.

Never been to Calcutta. I live in Canada. Get your geography right nigger Ethang5.
Why do you think I should be whiter than what I already am. People find me very white and handsome on Facebook and in my Avatar.
Unlike you I don't have to hide behind a mask.
https://www. Facebook. Com/harikrish. Bhagvanath

My Karma put me in Canada married to a Canadian wife and I have two successful sons, I wotk in America in the IT field. I have the best of many worlds.
But you are nothing but a slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana with your 3 illegitimate bastard daughters. That nigger is very bad karma.

Yet you aren't white. Your phenotype is negroid. Why hasn't your wonderful karma brought you back as white after three times?

I remember you spouting that racist stupidity yes. And yet the question remains, Why aren't you white?
I am white compared to you nigger Ethang.

No running you cowardly fool. Why aren't you white if all you say is true moron?
I am white compared to you nigger Ethang. You are just a poor African slave, Remember?

There are no down sides to being a Brahmin. But you are a slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt. No upside to being a nigger Ethang5!
Why does karma keep putting you in a Calcutta slum? A third world moron living in a country of filth?
Never been to Calcutta. I live in Canada nigger Ethang. Get your spelling right, Nigger Ethang5!

You are the only slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt on DDO living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. Busted nigger Ethang5.
Meet some Indians.
https://youtu. Be/g6ZoZAKP3pM
https://youtu. Be/Z0-SweiKZV4

Meet some Africans.
Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans licking cows backside.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I
https://youtu. Be/WmXYe2plcxI

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2019 6:22:32 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

I am a Brahmin. Brahmins belong to the highest caste which is the priestly caste and are extremely priveledged.

You were asked about your race moron, Not your religion. Why do you keep coming back as a black, 3rd world, Illiterate, Indian instead of a white master from Holland?

Karma has rewarded Harikrish well.

You've spent every evening of the last 5 years spamming the same stupidity over and over. It is sad that you consider that a reward.

Never been to Calcutta.

You were born in India fool. Yet you are so quick to reject it.

I live in Canada. Get your geography right nigger Ethang5.

Where you lie about living cannot save you moron. You are Indian. Your country is a slum. You take that slum with you everywhere you go. Losing about where you live makes no difference to your negroid phenotype.

Why do you think I should be whiter than what I already am.

You aren't white at all. You claimed to be "on your way" to being white 3 reincarnations and 5 years ago. Surely you should be lilly white by now?

People find me very white and handsome on Facebook and in my Avatar.

We found you used a fake picture. With google image search we found the website where you stole the picture. We busted you about it.

You pretended we were talking about you being a yoga instructor and dodged addressing your fake pic.

Unlike you I don't have to hide behind a mask.

Yeah, The fake pic covers your entire body.

My Karma put me in Canada married to a Canadian wife and I have two successful sons, I wotk in America in the IT field.

Yet it was you who warned us that spamming would damage ones karma. You've been spamming now for 5 years. Your karma must smell like dead fish by now.

I have the best of many worlds.

Not of the spelling world you fraud, Not of the spelling world.

But you are nothing but a slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana with your 3 illegitimate bastard daughters. That nigger is very bad karma.

OK. But the question remains, Why aren't you white. Your phenotype is negroid. Why hasn't your wonderful karma brought you back as white after three times?

I am white compared to you nigger Ethang.

Lol. Comparative morality. So if you had not met me, You'd be black?

This isn't a competition of who is whiter moron. You claimed to have reincarnated 3 times, You say you're on your way to being white. You say you love your white racist masters. Yet, After 5 years and 3 enlightenments, You're still a black Calcutta slummutt spamming a dead board on the net.

What gives?

I am white compared to you nigger Ethang. You are just a poor African slave, Remember?

You aren't white even when compared to charcoal moron. Your karma should not need a comparison by now.

Plus, You've never seen me moron. This way you're on to being white is very long isn't it?

There are no down sides to being a Brahmin.

Being locked into spamming the same stupidity over and over for 5 years is not a down side?

But you are a slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt. No upside to being a nigger Ethang5!

And yet your every post is about me. Even the posts you make to websites I don't go to. Funny no?

Never been to Calcutta. I live in Canada nigger Ethang. Get your spelling right, Nigger Ethang5!

And still you're a third world moron living in a country of filth.

You are the only slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt on DDO living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. Busted nigger Ethang5.

And by your caste comparison beliefs, You're OK as long as you think you're better than someone else? Lol.

You aren't white, But you're whiter than me. Hee, Hee! It's amazing whiteness could be this important to and idiot. Self-loathing is insidious.

Well moron, I hope you arrive at white soon. You've been on your way for far too long. You should definitely check that it isn't your spamming that's damaging your karma.

I hear that spamming can do that to Hindus.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2019 6:40:50 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Anonymous03 wrote:

Read this thread.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343632/

Our 2 idiot trolls are currently spamming each other there, But only the 1st post matters.

(The moron went with playing obtuse. He doesn't deal well with reality)

Be careful though, Now he'll try to defecate on every post you make. Besides being a racist moron, He's a stalker too.

I'd love to waste this idiot's time. At this point it's like trying to catch the attention of an ADHD tweaker, Though.

Lol. If you do reply his posts, Don't waste time trying to communicate with him. Its like posting to a tomato plant. And he'll quickly begin to simply repeat posts anyway. Just say what you want as if he wasn't there. And in a way, He isn't there.

He's probably off crapping in someone's backyard and needs some time off to wait for the power to come back on so he can forget the ever-present stink of pollution as he types out a demented reply with the same copy-paste crap that he's always had.

Lol. He has a crappy retail sales job in India. And when he's not doing that, He's here posting the same thing over and over. How wonderful his life must be huh?

It's fascinating to see how the mentally ill logically construct their arguments.

I find that fascinating too!

I think i can see why you'd reply to him.

I've always liked idiots and trolls. I find them interesting. Hari is an idiot who simply replied repeat nonsense till the other person recognized he was a moron and gave up.

He's never met anyone like me before.

Anyway, I see you're not new to the site, But welcome to the religion board.

He will now pretend you don't exist till he is shamed out of playing obtuse.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2019 2:50:30 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Look what bad Karma has done to Africans like you.

Ethang is a slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
If you want to know what Americans think of negroids like Ethang visit the Jim Crow Museum"

A new study debunked the Everyone Descended from Africa Theory.
There are no black Apes found outside of Africa. Gorillas chimpanzees, And bonobos live only in equatorial Africa.
The Jim Crow museum finally buried the Out of Africa Theory. The only apes found in America are negroes who were brought to America as slaves. For those Africans who claim their ancestors were Americans will be disappointed because their ancestors were African negroes brought to America as slaves just as Harikrish concluded in his research.
Harikrish presents his research on Out of Africa Theory Revisited and explains how the African migration began. It began with the African slave trade.
Out of Africa Theory revisited. Harikrish.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340915/
God in his infinite wisdom created negroes closer to apes.

Jim Crow Museum/Letters/2012 Letters/Are Negros Closer to Apes Than to Humans? - Letters to the Jim Crow Museum - Jim Crow Museum
Are Negros Closer to Apes Than to Humans?

Are these facts in the museum:

The negro skull, In addition to having a smaller brain volume and thicker cranial bones than that of the White, Is prognathous ; i. E. , The lower face projects forward in the manner of an animal's muzzle. The negro jaw is substantially longer, Relative to its width, Than the White jaw. A feature of the negro lower jaw is its retention of a vestige of the "simian shelf, " a bony region immediately behind the incisors. The simian shelf is a distinguishing characteristic of apes, And it is absent in Whites.

They emit a peculiar offensive body odor similar to apes.

Just as their black skin protected them from the intense African sun, They are inherently lazy in order to prevent over exertion in that intense sun.

The arms and legs of the negro are relatively longer than the European. The humerus is shorter and the forearm longer thereby approximating the ape form.

The eye often has a yellowish scierotic coat over it like that of a gorilla.

The negro has a shorter trunk; the cross-section of the chest is more circular than Whites. Similar to an ape.

The pelvis is narrower and longer as it is in an ape.

The negro has a larger and shorter neck akin to that of apes.

The ears are roundish, Rather small, Standing somewhat high and detached thus approaching the ape form.

The jaw is larger and stronger and protrudes outward which, Along with lower retreating forehead, Gives a facial angle of 68 to 70 degrees, Like an ape, As opposed to a facial angle of 80 to 82 degrees for Europeans.

The three curvatures of the spine are less pronounced in the negro than in the white and thus more characteristic of an ape.

The two bones proper of the nose are occasionally united, As in apes.

Taxonomists and geneticists believe that negros should be classified as different species. In fact, Darwin declared in The Descent of Man that the negros are so distinct that similar differences found in any other animal would warrant their classification as a different species.

Preserving the negro experience in American museums like Jim Crow did must help Blacks in America appreciate Black Lives Matter.
But what about negroes in Africa who have apes they can relate too because of their close resemblance and proximity to them.
Does Ethang see himself as an ape or wish he was in an American Museum were others could see him as an ape?

Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So God did create negroes closer to apes!

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists. I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "Why God created negroes closer to apes. "
Don't they see God's creation? ! They don't see God, But they see negro apes. Are they blind? !

Ethang5 wrote: My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch.
So I became a Christian!

I started wearing a mask so I would not be recognized!
But I forgot to change my profile that points to my negro heritage, Home and culture. Accra is a slum city. I was busted by Harikrish!

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!

Meet some Africans.
https://youtu. Be/1X2NRNVujhA
https://youtu. Be/2TPFBI2sYik
https://youtu. Be/_KytZItUQQk

Meet African doctors.

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2019 3:43:51 PM
Anonymous03 wrote:

What kind of retardation is this? Let's summarise:
'My country is terrible but because I think you're African, I'm superior to you. Because we're better than you we must be the winners here right? '
I've found another backwardseden. A sad man who types entire walls of text to rant to people, Most of which are just copy-pasted from other sites. Someone whose only arguments are those attacking others and never able to defend their sh*thole country (which your own leaders are admitting is absolutely terrible and needs a bit of a reform). You live under a caste system because your own country is so terrible people need a bit of gratification and therefore have a need to oppress a minority who have zero powers within your country. You are polluted. You have been conquered over and over again.
Unlike the black people you so love to attack, You people are literally smelly emitting odours no man wants to smell. Your country has been divided amongst other more powerful countries or split into little pieces. You are engaged in a conflict- and losing - against a country which was only made a few decades ago and is already superior to yours. Pakistan.
Have some shame.

You should read the great achievments of India series thread before airing your ignorance.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/3171091/

As many already know India is the largest democracy in the world. Hinduism the religion of over a billion Indians is the oldest religion in the world. India was invaded by the Moguls, Romans, Persians and the British. But India always managed to overcome its enemies and today India towers over them both militarily and economical and throughout its challenging history the people of India maintained their intellectual integrity and religious purity.

What many may not know are the great achievements of India both past and present. But most know Harikrish and he is about to tell you everything that you need to know about Mother India.

PM Modi praises Indians for being successful in India and overseas and in space.
https://www. Ndtv. Com. . .

Modi praises Indian doctors in Singapore.
https://youtu. Be. . .

Modi is seen with all the world leaders.

India ranked 4th in global military power.
https://indianexpress. Com. . .

India to become 5th largest economy in 2018.
https://www. Thehindu. Com. . .

10 great achievements of India.
1. Ending Polio among 1. 3 billion people - Ending polio in India is world's greatest health achievement, Says Bill Gates
2. Mission to Mars - India"s mission to Mars has smaller budget than hit film Gravity, Says PM
3. Mission to Moon that gave further evidence of water in the Moon - Chandrayaan helps NASA detect water on Moon "
4. Right to Information - An achievement that has turned thorn in govt flesh - The Times of India
5. Golden quadrilateral and other new highways - Over 40, 000 km of highways/expressways added in the past 15 years. We are still not near the quality of US interstates, But in terms of length of highways, We are near there (US interstates is about 76000km). NDA regime constructed 50% of national highways laid in last 30 years: Centre R32;
6. Entering the nuclear club - For years, India was a nuclear pariah, Getting to nuclear bomb little later than the top 5 powers. However, Since 1998 explosion in Pokhran India has slowly gotten recognized as a nuclear power. This has helped avoid a fullblown war with Pakistan in 1999 and helped India resist temptation to fight Pakistan in two provocations (2001 attack on Parliament and the 2008 attack on Mumbai). R32;
7. Built a software industry from nowhere. 20 years ago, Indian software industry was almost non-existent. Now, It has grown more than 100 times in 20 years. In the next decade, India would have a few dozen billion dollar software companies. R32;
8. Built a software industry from nowhere. 20 years ago, Indian software industry was almost non-existent. Now, It has grown more than 100 times in 20 years. In the next decade, India would have a few dozen billion dollar software companies. R32;
Size of Indian software industry is 87 billions of dollars (2008).
9. Over 200 million people have been brought out of illiteracy. India's literacy rate rises to 73 per cent as population growth dips and student enrollment for ages 6-14 goes up to 98%.
10 India's untouchables becoming millionaires.
https://www. Huffingtonpost. Com. . .

16 great Science and Tech discoveries Ancient India gave to the World.
https://www. Thebetterindia. Com. . .

Bill Gates praises India for success, Seen congratulating PM Modi.

Trump loves India.
Trump praises India. . . Wants Indians to live in America
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2019 3:48:42 PM
Anonymous03 wrote:
I'll be honest, I'm new to forums and I don't know how to quote so I'll just put in quotation marks.

Be careful though, Now he'll try to defecate on every post you make. Besides being a racist moron, He's a stalker too. '

I'd love to waste this idiot's time. At this point it's like trying to catch the attention of an ADHD tweaker, Though. He's probably off crapping in someone's backyard and needs some time off to wait for the power to come back on so he can forget the ever-present stink of pollution as he types out a demented reply with the same copy-paste crap that he's always had.

It's fascinating to see how the mentally ill logically construct their arguments. I think i can see why you'd reply to him.

You suffer from arrested development and anal fixation. Indians are mostly vegetarians. They don't smell as bad as meat eaters. You have to go anonymous so no one looks up your medical records. Lol!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2019 7:19:47 PM
Wow! Three repeat posts one right after the other. The moron is miffed.

So the shaming continues. Every single poster in the last 6 months has called hari a disgusting moron. Every. Single. One.

Same thing on every other site he went to. Derision, Insults, And or bannings. You gotta love being hated moron.

Any sane person would have adjusted his behavior by now. But not the moron. He doesn't learn, And doesn't grow.

How is it possible for everyone to think you're a moronic idiot? Has anyone ever liked you? Did you mom like you? I have my doubts.

Its typical though. Your low self-esteem makes you believe you are garbage, So you behave like trash and then tell yourself that it isn't because you're unlovable, Its rather because you act like a monkey.

You save yourself the psychic pain of knowing that no one likes the real you.

You pick a stranger off the internbbbet, A stranger who had never spoken about his race, And insist you are "whiter" than he is!

Its no wonder you are insane.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2019 4:06:06 PM
ethang5 wrote:

So the shaming continues. Every single poster in the last 6 months has called hari a disgusting moron. Every. Single. One.

Same thing on every other site he went to. Derision, Insults, And or bannings. You gotta love being hated moron.

Any sane person would have adjusted his behavior by now. But not the moron. He doesn't learn, And doesn't grow.

How is it possible for everyone to think you're a moronic idiot? Has anyone ever liked you? Did you mom like you? I have my doubts.

Its typical though. Your low self-esteem makes you believe you are garbage, So you behave like trash and then tell yourself that it isn't because you're unlovable, Its rather because you act like a monkey.

You pick a stranger off the internbbbet, A stranger who had never spoken about his race, And insist you are "whiter" than he is!

Living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country has shaped your slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt worldview. It has made you a self loathing nigger!!

Meet some happy Indians.
https://youtu.Be...
https://www.facebook.com...

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Get your facts right nigger Ethang.

1 The Democratic Republic of the Congo, And the east of the country in particular, Has been described as the "Rape Capital of the World, " and the prevalence and intensity of all forms of sexual violence has been described as the worst in the world.
https://en. M. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Sexual_violence_in_the_Democratic_Republic_of_the_Congo

2 incest is a real problem in SA.
Incest is a real problem, " said Childline Director Joan van Niekerk. "While there are many cases of father-and-daughter incest, We are also seeing a lot of father-and-son, And older-brother-and-younger-sister sexual interaction. "
"Father-son sexual interaction happens more frequently than people would like to believe. It leaves the child with a distortion of his own identity and sexuality. They grow up thinking they are gay, " she said.

According to police statistics, About 15 000 South African children under the age of 18 were raped last year. This year, Childline has already referred 600 KwaZulu-Natal children for therapy after they were sexually assaulted.
Authorities warn that 50 percent of all cases of rape and sexual assault on children under the age of 18 are committed within the immediate family.
https://www. Iol. Co. Za/news/south-africa/incest-is-a-real-problem-in-sa-say-experts-46091

3 Nigeria: Rape! Incest! Violence! Women! Children! - allAfrica. Com
2013 " In South Africa the incidence of child and baby rape is the highest in the world. This high incidence is often associated with the myth that sexual intercourse with a virgin will cure a man of HIV or AIDS.

4 The law is simply not doing enough for rape survivors in South Africa. According the 2017"crime statistics, Over 100 people are raped every day in our country, And that"s just based on the attacks that are reported. This means that the number of people being brutally violated adds up to tens of thousands every year.
In general, Violent crime in South Africa is rife and horrific, But the prevalence of sexual assault and violence has led to South Africa being dubbed "the rape capital of the world". ""This is largely attributed to the pervasive rape culture that exists in the country.
https://southcoastherald. Co. Za/314591/surge-sexual-assault-violence-led-south-africa-dubbed-rape-capital-world/

5 Shock as 8-month-old baby raped in South Africa - Face2Face Africa
2019 " Authorities at Bonteheuwel, Cape Town, South Africa are in shock over reports that an eight -month-old baby had been raped. Western Cape police spokesperson Captain FC van Wyk confirmed".

6 Rape Viewed as Major Problem Across Sub-Saharan Africa
Prevalent in countries with violence in recent past
BY CHRISTINE DELMEIREN
NAIROBI -- Majorities in nearly all 18 sub-Saharan African countries surveyed in 2009 say rape is a major problem in their countries. A median of 77% of sub-Saharan Africans see rape as this much of a problem, But in six countries, The percentage saying this reaches 90% or higher.
https://news. Gallup. Com/poll/142832/rape-viewed-major-problem-across-sub-saharan-africa. Aspx

Trump shithole comments

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2019 4:26:34 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country has shaped your slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt worldview. It has made you a self loathing nigger!

So its OK that no one likes you? That everyone calls you a disgusting moron? That you have no friends, Even in real life?

Why aren't you white moron?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2019 10:15:44 PM
ethang5 wrote:

I am very white.

Meet some happy Indians.
https://youtu. Be/g6ZoZAKP3pM
https://youtu. Be/Z0-SweiKZV4

Slums in Accra Ghana.

1 The Democratic Republic of the Congo, And the east of the country in particular, Has been described as the "Rape Capital of the World, " and the prevalence and intensity of all forms of sexual violence has been described as the worst in the world.
https://en. M. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Sexual_violence_in_the_Democratic_Republic_of_the_Congo

Incest is a real problem, " said Childline Director Joan van Niekerk. "While there are many cases of father-and-daughter incest, We are also seeing a lot of father-and-son, And older-brother-and-younger-sister sexual interaction. "
"Father-son sexual interaction happens more frequently than people would like to believe. It leaves the child with a distortion of his own identity and sexuality. They grow up thinking they are gay, " she said.

According to police statistics, About 15 000 South African children under the age of 18 were raped last year. This year, Childline has already referred 600 KwaZulu-Natal children for therapy after they were sexually assaulted.
Authorities warn that 50 percent of all cases of rape and sexual assault on children under the age of 18 are committed within the immediate family.
https://www. Iol. Co. Za/news/south-africa/incest-is-a-real-problem-in-sa-say-experts-46091

2013 " In South Africa the incidence of child and baby rape is the highest in the world. This high incidence is often associated with the myth that sexual intercourse with a virgin will cure a man of HIV or AIDS.

4 The law is simply not doing enough for rape survivors in South Africa. According the 2017"crime statistics, Over 100 people are raped every day in our country, And that"s just based on the attacks that are reported. This means that the number of people being brutally violated adds up to tens of thousands every year.
In general, Violent crime in South Africa is rife and horrific, But the prevalence of sexual assault and violence has led to South Africa being dubbed "the rape capital of the world". ""This is largely attributed to the pervasive rape culture that exists in the country.
https://southcoastherald. Co. Za/314591/surge-sexual-assault-violence-led-south-africa-dubbed-rape-capital-world/

2019 " Authorities at Bonteheuwel, Cape Town, South Africa are in shock over reports that an eight -month-old baby had been raped. Western Cape police spokesperson Captain FC van Wyk confirmed".

Prevalent in countries with violence in recent past
BY CHRISTINE DELMEIREN
NAIROBI -- Majorities in nearly all 18 sub-Saharan African countries surveyed in 2009 say rape is a major problem in their countries. A median of 77% of sub-Saharan Africans see rape as this much of a problem, But in six countries, The percentage saying this reaches 90% or higher.
https://news. Gallup. Com/poll/142832/rape-viewed-major-problem-across-sub-saharan-africa. Aspx

Trump shithole comments

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2019 6:22:21 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country has shaped your slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt worldview. It has made you a self loathing nigger!

So its OK that no one likes you? That everyone calls you a disgusting moron? That you have no friends, Even in real life?

I am very white.

Congratulations! You were on your way to being white, Even calling yourself "brown", But now you've become, Not just white, But very white! A miracle!

Are you still Indian? Or did your racist delusion get rid of that uncomfortable truth too?

So now that you're white, Why are you so obsessed with blacks?

And now that you're white, Will you stop pretending to be African Champion or will you keep that bit of pretend stupidity alive?

Now finally, Tell us. Did you change into white gradually or all of a sudden? Did your negroid phenotype change too, Or do you still have the big nose, Thick lips and thin hips?

We know you've kept the tendency to poo outside, But that was never a negroid trait anyway, That is a Hindu trait.

Are you still Hindu? Because Hinduism will cancel out whiteness.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2019 4:16:35 PM
ethang5 wrote:

I am very white.

Congratulations! You were on your way to being white, Even calling yourself "brown", But now you've become, Not just white, But very white! A miracle!

Are you still Indian? Or did your racist delusion get rid of that uncomfortable truth too?

So now that you're white, Why are you so obsessed with blacks?

And now that you're white, Will you stop pretending to be African Champion or will you keep that bit of pretend stupidity alive?

Now finally, Tell us. Did you change into white gradually or all of a sudden? Did your negroid phenotype change too, Or do you still have the big nose, Thick lips and thin hips?

We know you've kept the tendency to poo outside, But that was never a negroid trait anyway, That is a Hindu trait.

Are you still Hindu? Because Hinduism will cancel out whiteness.
You should accept you are a slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

----

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2019 6:29:30 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Hindu hsri poo, The white negro Indian.

Lol
You are profoundly stupid. The best you could achieve was become a delivery mule in a shithole country.

Africans are closer to apes than humans. Visit Jim Crow Museum.
Nigger Ethang you are a black shithole a slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. Busted nigger Ethang5!

You confessed you are a poor African slave.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here.

----

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.
#158 Harikrish for Christian champion:

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
#155 where is the moron Harikrish:

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success. P

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya.

11 #29, #38 Harikrish is soundly beaten:

Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave.
Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

That would make Ethang a chattel slave.

"Chattel slavery. Chattel slavery, Also called traditional slavery, Is so named because people are treated as the chattel (personal property) of the owner and are bought and sold as commodities. Typically, Under the chattel slave system, Slave status was imposed on children of the enslaved at birth. "

Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.
So Ethang had nothing to do with his daughter's birth. They are illegitimate bastards created by Jesus and slaves as well.

12 Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2019 6:48:25 PM
Hindu hari poo, The white negro Indian.

Lol

You are profoundly stupid.

You've been banned everywhere else.
Everyone calls you a stupid fool.
And you've been spamming the same thing to the board for 5 years.

You certainly know a thing or two about being profoundly stupid.

I'm whiter than you!

Lol. You are a moron.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2019 6:49:12 PM

Lol

I'm whiter than you!

Lol. You are a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2019 7:32:38 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Lol

I'm whiter than you!

Lol. You are a moron.

Now everyone knows you are a slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

The only black left on DDO is you nigger Ethang5!
Africans are closer to apes than humans. Visit Jim Crow Museum.
Nigger Ethang you are a black shithole a slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. Busted nigger Ethang5!

You confessed you are a poor African slave.

----

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.
#158 Harikrish for Christian champion:

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
#155 where is the moron Harikrish:

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success. P

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya.

11 #29, #38 Harikrish is soundly beaten:

Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave.
Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

That would make Ethang a chattel slave.

"Chattel slavery. Chattel slavery, Also called traditional slavery, Is so named because people are treated as the chattel (personal property) of the owner and are bought and sold as commodities. Typically, Under the chattel slave system, Slave status was imposed on children of the enslaved at birth. "

Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.
So Ethang had nothing to do with his daughter's birth. They are illegitimate bastards created by Jesus and slaves as well.

12 Post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion:
Ethang said:
How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2019 10:10:21 PM

Slums in Accra Ghana.

According to police statistics, About 15 000 South African children under the age of 18 were raped last year.

2019 "

Trump shithole comments

Slums in Accra Ghana.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2019 11:21:51 AM

Lol

I'm whiter than you!

Lol. You are a moron.

Now everyone knows you are a slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

And yet everyone still calls you a disgusting moron. Perhaps you should let them know you have a magic "confession".

Everyone " knows" about me, And they still hate you and want to ban you. Maybe your magic "confession" isn't working moron.

Now that you are "very white", How come everyone still sees you as a 3rd world moron negroid too stupid to know that spamming is dumb?

Maybe you need more magic "confessions".
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2019 8:43:19 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Nigger Ethang negroes are black negroids. You are a black African negroid.

You are profoundly stupid slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt.

You confessed you have been banned from hundreds of forums. It's in your confession nigger Ethang.

You have been denying your own confessions all this time.

I'm whiter than you!

Lol. You are a moron.
Why even being whiter than you evokes such jealousy. Only Africans are black, you are a poor African slave, remember? So everyone to you is white/whiter!!

ethang5 wrote:
New comments on the poll page.

And the total is now 92% of DDO members saying, Yes. India is a shithole.

Go take a look.
That is a poll of DDO members.

what world leaders are saying.
1. Noah cursed the African people to slavery
Evidence found in Genesis 9 and 10

2. Malawi's President Peter Mutharika has told the BBC he feels ashamed by the attacks on albinos his country and says the church needs to help stop them.

3. I am ashamed to be South African -Julius Malema

4. Trump called all African countries shitholes.

5. Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari said on Friday that a wave of deadly violence against Nigerians and other foreign nationals in South Africa last month was an embarrassMent and shame the continent.

Africa was the source for slaves.
Now for some real history.

Arab Slave Trade.
https://en. M. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
The Arab slave trade is a name used to refer to the intersection of slavery and trade surrounding the Arab world and Indian Ocean, Mainly in Western and Central Asia, Northern and Eastern Africa, India, And Europe. This barter occurred chiefly between the medieval era and the early 20th century. The trade was conducted through slave markets in these areas, With the slaves captured mostly from Africa's interior, Southern and Eastern Europe, The Caucasus, And Central Asia.

The Arab slave trade, Across the Sahara desert and across the Indian Ocean, Began after MuslimArab and Swahili traders won control of the Swahili Coast and sea routes during the 9th century (see Sultanate of Zanzibar). These traders captured Bantu peoples(Zanj) from the interior in present-day Kenya, Mozambique and Tanzania and brought them to the coast. There, The slaves gradually assimilated in the rural areas, Particularly on the Unguja and Pemba islands.
Some historians assert that as many as 17 million people were sold into slavery on the coast of the Indian Ocean, The Middle East, And North Africa, And approximately 5 million African slaves were transported by Muslim slave traders via Red Sea, Indian Ocean, And Sahara desert to other parts of the world between 1500 and 1900.

Note India was a recipient of African slaves.
Descendants of Bantu people of East Africa, Siddi ancestors were largely brought to India as slaves by Arabs as early as the 7th Century, Followed by the Portuguese and the British later on.

Britain slave trade.
http://www. Nationalarchives. Gov. Uk/slavery/pdf/britain-and-the-trade. Pdf
Portugal and Britain were the two most "successful" slave-trading countries accounting for about 70% of all Africans transported to the Americas. Britain was the most dominant between 1640 and 1807 when the British slave trade was abolished. It is estimated that Britain transported 3. 1 million Africans (of whom 2. 7 million arrived) to the British colonies in the Caribbean, North and South America and to other countries.
As the British American colonies demanded African slaves, The role of the African companies changed to supply them. From 1660, The British Crown passed various acts and granted charters to enable companies to settle, Administer and exploit British interests on the West Coast of Africa and to supply slaves to the American colonies.
The African companies were granted a monopoly to trade in slaves. This monopoly was criticised by other traders, And planters complained about restricted rights, Limited supplies and high prices. This encouraged illegal traders (commonly called interlopers), Many of whom were from other nations, Especially the Dutch. Opposition from planters, Traders and manufacturers was so strong that in 1698 the monopoly was removed.

Ghana's role in Trans-Atlantic Slave a Trade.

"In fact, For almost 150 years, Ghana, On Africa"s west coast, Was the center of the British slave trade. Western traders arrived in ships loaded with manufactured goods to barter or trade for slaves. Those who were sold had often been captured in tribal warfare; some had simply been kidnapped to sell to European slave traders.

it is estimated from as many as 20 million West Africans were captured between the end of 15th century until 1870 (when the slave trade was abolished). Only half of them survived the harsh conditions on the voyages " and 10 million of them actually made it to the Americas.

Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. And Ghana was the centre of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade. Blacks on Blacks slavery. Busted nigger Ethang!

Slums in Accra Ghana.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2019 6:11:46 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Lol

Everyone calls you a stupid fool. And you've been spamming the same thing to the board for 5 years.

You have been denying your own confessions all this time.

Yet everyone calls you a stupid fool. Think about that.

I'm whiter than you!

Lol. You are a moron.

Why even being whiter than you evokes such jealousy.

Lol. Yo aren't white moron. Indians aren't white. You're deluded by your racism and self-hate. Its funny, Everyone knows Indians aren't white.

Only Africans are black, You are a poor African slave, Remember?

Of Jesus Christ. Don't truncate yet another comment of mine liar.

So everyone to you is white/whiter!

Lol. So you need me to be African for you to be "whiter"? If I am African, And you are Indian, Wouldn't that make you less black rather that more white, As neither of us would be white at all?

Some Africans are white. They are certainly "whiter" than you.

You confessed that you were banned from hundreds of places!

And when I cited the convo, We saw that you had lied and truncated the comment, But you continued to lie anyway.

And yet everyone still calls you a disgusting moron. Perhaps you should let them know you have a magic "confession".

Everyone " knows" about me, And they still hate you and want to ban you. Maybe your magic "confession" isn't working moron.

Now that you are "very white", How come everyone still sees you as a 3rd world moron negroid too stupid to know that spamming is dumb?

Maybe you need more magic "confessions".

Aaaaand the moron runs and hides behind repeat spam.

Its sad that racism and caste morality has reduced this idiot to only caring about seeming more "white" than me.

Can you imagine this being so important that a person would lie and spam for more than 5 years about a stranger he's never seen?

Its like those racist idiots in Apartheid South Africa building an entire culture on the slight variations in people's skin color.

The dumb fool knows he isn't white, But will be happy if he's "whiter" than me. And I must be jealous that he's "whiter". Its like he's still in 1849.

But notice he's dodged the question.

If you have gone through 3 reincarnations, How come you keep coming back as an Indian? Wouldn't coming back as a Swede or a Norwegian be better karma?

How come you're still poor and illiterate? Wouldn't your great karma that is taking you on your way to becoming white, Put you in a wealthy family to get a good education?

You make all these claims but your reality shows your lies. You are on a little obscure dead board spamming nonsense and arguing with someone you've never seen that you're "whiter" than they are!

Exactly how stupid are you?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2019 4:21:24 PM
ethang5 wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Negros are people from Africa. Only Afrucans are negroes and black.

I'm whiter than you!

Lol. You are a moron.

Again you confess you are the only black.

Post#14 title loser behaviour.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Is being Indian worse than 100 million Africans to die from AIDS. 25 million Africans to die from starvation. 40 years of civil wars. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Africans like you walking around wearing a mask to hide their black ugly negroid face. Nigger Ethang even the bible condemned Africans to slavery. Get real nigger Ethang!

Arab Slave Trade.
https://en. M. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
The Arab slave trade is a name used to refer to the intersection of slavery and trade surrounding the Arab world and Indian Ocean, Mainly in Western and Central Asia, Northern and Eastern Africa, India, And Europe. This barter occurred chiefly between the medieval era and the early 20th century. The trade was conducted through slave markets in these areas, With the slaves captured mostly from Africa's interior, Southern and Eastern Europe, The Caucasus, And Central Asia.

The Arab slave trade, Across the Sahara desert and across the Indian Ocean, Began after MuslimArab and Swahili traders won control of the Swahili Coast and sea routes during the 9th century (see Sultanate of Zanzibar). These traders captured Bantu peoples(Zanj) from the interior in present-day Kenya, Mozambique and Tanzania and brought them to the coast. There, The slaves gradually assimilated in the rural areas, Particularly on the Unguja and Pemba islands.
Some historians assert that as many as 17 million people were sold into slavery on the coast of the Indian Ocean, The Middle East, And North Africa, And approximately 5 million African slaves were transported by Muslim slave traders via Red Sea, Indian Ocean, And Sahara desert to other parts of the world between 1500 and 1900.

Note India was a recipient of African slaves.
Descendants of Bantu people of East Africa, Siddi ancestors were largely brought to India as slaves by Arabs as early as the 7th Century, Followed by the Portuguese and the British later on.

Britain slave trade.
http://www. Nationalarchives. Gov. Uk/slavery/pdf/britain-and-the-trade. Pdf
Portugal and Britain were the two most "successful" slave-trading countries accounting for about 70% of all Africans transported to the Americas. Britain was the most dominant between 1640 and 1807 when the British slave trade was abolished. It is estimated that Britain transported 3. 1 million Africans (of whom 2. 7 million arrived) to the British colonies in the Caribbean, North and South America and to other countries.
As the British American colonies demanded African slaves, The role of the African companies changed to supply them. From 1660, The British Crown passed various acts and granted charters to enable companies to settle, Administer and exploit British interests on the West Coast of Africa and to supply slaves to the American colonies.
The African companies were granted a monopoly to trade in slaves. This monopoly was criticised by other traders, And planters complained about restricted rights, Limited supplies and high prices. This encouraged illegal traders (commonly called interlopers), Many of whom were from other nations, Especially the Dutch. Opposition from planters, Traders and manufacturers was so strong that in 1698 the monopoly was removed.

Ghana's role in Trans-Atlantic Slave a Trade.

"In fact, For almost 150 years, Ghana, On Africa"s west coast, Was the center of the British slave trade. Western traders arrived in ships loaded with manufactured goods to barter or trade for slaves. Those who were sold had often been captured in tribal warfare; some had simply been kidnapped to sell to European slave traders.

it is estimated from as many as 20 million West Africans were captured between the end of 15th century until 1870 (when the slave trade was abolished). Only half of them survived the harsh conditions on the voyages " and 10 million of them actually made it to the Americas.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2019 7:08:23 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Negros are people from Africa. Only Afrucans are negroes and black.

OK stupid.

I'm whiter than you!

Lol. You are a moron.

Of Jesus Christ. How could I forget? You've been spamming it for 5 years!

Again you confess you are the only black.

Post#14 title loser behaviour.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

And you accept that no one likes you. My word! DDO prefers a black over you moron. They consider you less than a black!

Is being Indian worse than 100 million Africans to die from AIDS. 25 million Africans to die from starvation. 40 years of civil wars. 1, 700 years of African slavery.

From the way no one likes you, I don't think anyone would want to be you, So yes, It seems DDO thinks being Indian is worse.

Africans like you walking around wearing a mask to hide their black ugly negroid face.

And yet people like me and hate you. People are choosing the black guy over you!

Nigger Ethang even the bible condemned Africans to slavery. Get real nigger Ethang!

And yet only you are trapped in spam like a slave. You are still dodging the question, Why aren't you white yet moron?

17 centuries of slavery in India.

How about addressing the threads topic moron? You say you've reincarnated 3 times. How come your wonderful karma keeps plunking you in that 3rd world shithole India?

How come you keep coming back as a moron illiterate spammer? You already claim to be "very white", When will you stop being a poor slummutt in Calcutta?

Lol.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.