Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2019 3:07:25 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Harikrish - 10/18/19 by Bsh1
Length of Ban: 90 days
Reason for Ban: Repeated Stupidity

Castin - Ethan is his own man. It's his decision. I will not directly pressure him to return to DART.
I already miss him. It just won't be the same without him.

You haven't been the same without him. Have you tried to find someone else to replace him? I am sure there are other Africans on DART. Just trying to be helpful. - The moron

Castin - Can't replace ethan. Rare to have such a friendly rapport with someone who is so ideologically opposite me.

You find my posts is also ideologically opposite you as well. Should I assume the same feelings exists? - the moron

Castin - No, You definitely shouldn't assume that.

ROFL!

>>Zing! <<

Poor idiot, Looking for friends in all the wrong places. Didn't I tell you that you'd be banned if you went back? You're stupid, And you don't learn, So you never grow.

So like your moron spam, You keep repeating the same dumb mistakes over and over again.

Castin is the mod at Dart who came here to ask the moron to keep his racist spam away from Dart.

And the dumb clueless idiot tries to smooze her of all people. Lol. Too funny.

Hey loser, You should have mentioned how I'm the only black on DDO, That would have changed their minds about banning you.

I mean, How could you be banned for being a stupid racist fool if I live in Ghana? Those things are mutually exclusive, No?

Is it really so hard to act like a human being? Do you really like it that everyone thinks you are a disgusting moron? Don't you think the problem is you if everyone says you're a stinking jerk?

Guess what will happen after the 90 day ban if you go back there moron?

I'll give you three guesses and we'll throw out the first 2.

My, What a moron!
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2019 3:51:06 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Castin - Ethan is his own man. It's his decision. I will not directly pressure him to return to DART.

You haven't been the same without him. Have you tried to find someone else to replace him? I am sure there are other Africans on DART. Just trying to be helpful. - The moron

Castin - Can't replace ethan. Rare to have such a friendly rapport with someone who is so ideologically opposite me.

Given that Castin has an unenviable reputation for being biased and a liar I could very well imagine her/him sticking with his/her own kind.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2019 5:16:06 AM
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Given that Castin has an unenviable reputation for being biased and a liar I could very well imagine her/him sticking with his/her own kind.

Yeah. The moron is the standard of integrity and honesty.

Tell your moron bf what you knew and he still doesn't. You all are too stupid to post on any moderated board.

Just plain dumb.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2019 3:22:05 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Tell your moron bf what you knew and he still doesn't. You all are too stupid to post on any moderated board.

Just plain dumb.

DART cannot handle a biblical scholar and spiritual leader like Harikrish. But they posted my research and everyone on DART knows Ethang5 is a black slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
They also posted my research on Christian Theology with supporting scriptures.
So I am glad to get back to DDO to celebrate my success at getting one black shithole to admit and accept he is black.

I quoted your confession nigger Ethang5. And Franklin confessed his life is all messed up.
So two perverts agreeing. One black and the other buggered by blacks. Lol!

I even got your colour right nigger Ethang5.
Why did it take you so long to accept you are black? You already confessed you are a slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country with your 3 illegitimate bastard daughters. That you worked as a delivery mule which was why you had little money and remain a poor African slave.

Nigger Ethang5 So you are black after all. Lol!

Harikrish got you to confess you are black after all. Black as in black shithole.

I was right you are a low IQ negroid mutt.

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior. .
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes

Post#16 title loser Behavior.
ethang5 -->@Harikrish: You've lost to a black guy. Oh the shame!

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/

Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Nigger Ethang5 You were finally forced to admit you are black. You tried to hide the truth you are a black African negroid for over 5 years. But Harikrish was right from the beginning and proved you are nothing but a lying low IQ black African negroid mutt. Busted nigger Ethang5. I win!

So Ethang5 your confession tells us:
1. You are black.
2. You live in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
3. You work as a delivery mule (have been for over 15 years) smuggling free bibles.
4. You are a poor African Slave.
5. Your 3 daughters are illegal bastards.
6. You are not proud to be African because :
A) 50% of the people you live with are illiterate.
B) you live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
C) you are a full time slave.
D) you live close to where Boko Haram operates
E) you currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
F) you live among people like the Piraha.
G) you live In Ghana where The JW's are more aggressive.
H) you live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.
I) you live in Ghana, West Africa. You said if you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
J) you live in a country where slavery is still practiced.

To summarize: Ethang confessed he is a self loathing black negroid slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
So Harikrish was right when he exposed Ethang as a low IQ lying nigger who wore a mask to hide his black ugly negroid face.
Getting Ethang5 to confess he is black completes Hirikrish's research.
Ethang5 now admits he is the only black.
Post#14 loser behaviour.
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Ethang5 admitted again he is black.
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Is Harikrish not being liked worse than a 100 million Africans to die from AIDS. 25 million to die from starvation. 40 years of civil wars. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Africans like you walking around wearing a mask to hide their black ugly negroid face. Nigger Ethang even the bible condemned Africans to slavery. Get real nigger Ethang!

So why do blacks have to remind everyone Black Lives Matter? You cannot change bad Karma with slogans nigger Ethang! You are black, I told you so and I was right!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2019 7:38:48 PM
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Just plain dumb.

DART cannot handle a biblical scholar and spiritual leader like Harikrish.

You mean a fake biblical scholar and spiritual leader like you? I think they just didn't want to handle you.

But they posted my research. . .

It's a public board moron, Every post is accepted

. . . And everyone on DART knows Ethang5 is a black slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

And yet its you they banned. Lol

And now they know you're just another religious nut.

So I am glad to get back to DDO to celebrate my success at getting one black shithole to admit and accept he is black.

Celebrate your banning? Lol I did too.

I quoted your confession nigger Ethang5. And Franklin confessed his life is all messed up.

First we're confessing, Then we're denying, The finally we confess. Lol. Keep track of your lies moron.

Talk about anything but your banning huh? I'll keep it on your shame moron.

Like you had my "confession" you didn't have?

Why did it take you so long to accept you are black?

I was waiting for you to accept that you're a shithole.

You already confessed you are a slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country with your 3 illegitimate bastard daughters. That you worked as a delivery mule which was why you had little money and remain a poor African slave.

Lol. Was I tired after that "confession"?

Sorry, I deleted your repeat spam.

Hey idiot. Did you think Casting felt about you the way she thought of me? No one has ever liked you moron. But that was funny.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2019 9:20:16 PM
ethang5 wrote:

You mean a fake biblical scholar and spiritual leader like you? I think they just didn't want to handle you.

It's a public board moron, Every post is accepted
They don't. Posts get locked to stop participation.

And everyone on DART knows Ethang5 is a black slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

The find every excuse to ban Harikrish. But posting his research is all, That matters to him.

And now they know you're just another religious nut.
I was the only biblical scholar on DART. Now they don't have any. Their loss!

Jesus got crucified and Christians celebrated. They still do because they believe an illegitimate Jewish bastard game Jesus died for tbeir sins.

First we're confessing, Then we're denying, The finally we confess. Lol. Keep track of your lies moron.

Like you had my "confession" you didn't have?

I was waiting for you to accept that you're a shithole.

You already confessed you are a slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country with your 3 illegitimate bastard daughters. That you worked as a delivery mule which was why you had little money and remain a poor African slave.

Lol. Was I tired after that "confession"?

Sorry, I deleted your repeat spam.

Hey idiot. Did you think Casting felt about you the way she thought of me? No one has ever liked you moron. But that was funny.

Why did it take you so long to accept you are black? You already confessed you are a slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country with your 3 illegitimate bastard daughters. That you worked as a delivery mule which was why you had little money and remain a poor African slave.

Nigger Ethang5 So you are black after all. Lol!

Harikrish got you to confess you are black after all. Black as in black shithole.

I was right you are a low IQ negroid mutt.

Post#16 title loser Behavior.
ethang5 -->@Harikrish: You've lost to a black guy. Oh the shame!

Nigger Ethang5 You were finally forced to admit you are black. You tried to hide the truth you are a black African negroid for over 5 years. But Harikrish was right from the beginning and proved you are nothing but a lying low IQ black African negroid mutt. Busted nigger Ethang5. I win!

So Ethang5 your confession tells us:
1. You are black.
2. You live in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
3. You work as a delivery mule (have been for over 15 years) smuggling free bibles.
4. You are a poor African Slave.
5. Your 3 daughters are illegal bastards.
6. You are not proud to be African because :
A) 50% of the people you live with are illiterate.
B) you live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
C) you are a full time slave.
D) you live close to where Boko Haram operates
E) you currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
F) you live among people like the Piraha.
G) you live In Ghana where The JW's are more aggressive.
H) you live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.
I) you live in Ghana, West Africa. You said if you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
J) you live in a country where slavery is still practiced.

To summarize: Ethang confessed he is a self loathing black negroid slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
So Harikrish was right when he exposed Ethang as a low IQ lying nigger who wore a mask to hide his black ugly negroid face.
Getting Ethang5 to confess he is black completes Hirikrish's research.
Ethang5 now admits he is the only black.
Post#14 loser behaviour.
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Ethang5 admitted again he is black.

Is Harikrish not being liked worse than a 100 million Africans to die from AIDS. 25 million to die from starvation. 40 years of civil wars. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Africans like you walking around wearing a mask to hide their black ugly negroid face. Nigger Ethang even the bible condemned Africans to slavery. Get real nigger Ethang!

So why do blacks have to remind everyone Black Lives Matter? You cannot change bad Karma with slogans nigger Ethang! You are black, I told you so and I was right!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2019 7:48:02 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

It's a public board moron, Every post is accepted.

They don't. Posts get locked to stop participation.

After being posted moron. Any fool like you gets his stupidity accepted. But fools like you are banned after.

And everyone on DART knows Ethang5 is a black slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

The find every excuse to ban Harikrish.

Right. Your moron behavior had nothing to do with it.

But posting his research is all, That matters to him.

Which is why you spent the last 5 years spamming repeat stupidity to a dead board.

Hey stupid, The DDO peer review system has spoken. You are a disgusting moron from a shithole country.

And now they know you're just another mentally ill religious nut.

I was the only biblical scholar on DART. Now they don't have any. Their loss!

They lose the racism and moron spam too. I think they'll be fine.

Jesus got. . . .

No tangents moron. Stay on topic.

First we're confessing, Then we're denying, Then finally we confess. Lol. Keep track of your lies moron.

Like you "had" my "confession" you didn't have right?

I was waiting for you to accept you are a shithole.

>>Zing! <<

You cannot change bad Karma with slogans nigger Ethang!

Swachh Bharat Abhiyan

Tell that to your shithole country moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2019 1:17:57 PM
ethang5 wrote:

If a nigger fails to accept he is black slap his head till he snaps out of his denial. It worked with nigger Ethang5!

Nigger Ethang5 confessed he is black and acknowledged Harikrish was Mr. Very White.

Now that you have accepted you are black, A slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country with your three illegitimate bastard daughters. We can start dealing with your low IQ.
You confessed on DART you have very little money. Working as a delivery mule for over 15 years certainly isn't going to make you rich. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 50% of the people are illiterate doesn't make much sense either. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 80% of the Africans are Christians sound almost insane. Smuggling bibles when bibles are available free on the internet makes your career choice idiotic and shortsighted.
Your low IQ has been established.

Let's see how you spent your time in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Title Please Christians:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/55310/
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So you don't find rape, Incest, Genocide in the bible as contradictions?

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists, I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "What would have happened if the offending youth was not stopped? "

Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)

Nothing in your activities are income generating occupations.

You didn't have anything to do with your children's births either.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

So what do we know about you Ethang5?

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
----
Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans licking cows backside.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I
https://youtu. Be/WmXYe2plcxI

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.
According to your miserable life as a black negroid slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country you are a black shithole Ethang5.

Harikrish not being liked worse than a 100 million Africans to die from AIDS. 25 million to die from starvation. 40 years of civil wars. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Africans like you walking around wearing a mask to hide their black ugly negroid face. Nigger Ethang even the bible condemned Africans to slavery. Get real nigger Ethang!

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2019 10:37:24 AM
Three times the moron tried to go toe to toe with me and got crushed, So he abandons the exchange, Deletes my responses, And just spams his old post before I responded.

And it never occurs to the idiot how that makes him look. Lol.

What took you so long to make you accept you were black?

I was waiting for you to accept you're a shithole.

Oops!

What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2019 3:44:01 PM
ethang5 wrote:

You have admitted you are both very black and a nigger! Harikrish's head slapping therapy has worked on you nigger Ethang5

Post#53 title Hari, Why aren't you White?
https://www.debate.org...
Ethang5 wrote: Stop trying to make me confirm you. It was you who called yourself very white. Why do you need a nigger to confirm you moron?

Nigger Ethang5 you apologized to India. You accept you are black. You live with your 3 illegitimate bastard daughters in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. You acknowledge Harikrish is Mr. Very White and you are humbly Mr. Very Black.
So what quarrel do you have left with Harikrish who exposed you years ago as a low IQ negroid mutt?

First your apology to India.
Sorry India. I don't know what to say. I was sure he said he had "won" something.

It's good you are apologizing to India. India had nothing to do with African slavery or the demise of the African people.

Why did it take you so long to accept you are black nigger Ethang5? Why were you in denial of God creating you black and putting you in Africa? Did you think you could go against your Karma? Did you not see your black negroid face in the mirror daily? Did you not see your 3 illegitimate bastard daughters were black niggers created by Jesus to complement the black arrangement typical of a black family?

As a spiritual healer I was taught If a nigger fails to accept he is black slap his head till he snaps out of his denial. It worked with you nigger Ethang5!!

Nigger Ethang5 confessed he is black and acknowledged Harikrish was Mr. Very White.

Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Nigger Ethang5, Now that you have accepted you are black, a slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country with your three illegitimate bastard daughters. We can start dealing with your low IQ.
You confessed on DART you have very little money. Working as a delivery mule for over 15 years certainly isn't going to make you rich. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 50% of the people are illiterate doesn't make much sense either. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 80% of the Africans are Christians sound almost insane. Smuggling bibles when bibles are available free on the internet makes your career choice idiotic and shortsighted.

Title Please Christians:
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So you don't find rape, incest, genocide in the bible as contradictions?

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists, I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "What would have happened if the offending youth was not stopped?"

Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, cows, horses, and pigs.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job.
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
----
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

https://youtu.Be...

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

Is Harikrish not being liked worse than a 100 million Africans to die from AIDS. 25 million to die from starvation. 40 years of civil wars. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Africans like you walking around wearing a mask to hide their black ugly negroid face. Nigger Ethang !
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2019 5:42:01 PM
You find my posts is also ideologically opposite you as well. Should I assume the same feelings exists? - the moron

Lol! Looking for love in all the wrong places.

She finds you and your posts disgusting.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2019 5:59:58 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Nigger Ethang5 why are you such a miserable person Mr. Very Black?

Nigger Ethang5 you apologized to India. You accept you are black. You live with your 3 illegitimate bastard daughters in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. You acknowledge Harikrish is Mr. Very White and you are humbly Mr. Very Black.
So what quarrel do you have left with Harikrish who exposed you years ago as a low IQ negroid mutt?

Sorry India. I don't know what to say. I was sure he said he had "won" something.

It's good you are apologizing to India. India had nothing to do with African slavery or the demise of the African people.

Why did it take you so long to accept you are black nigger Ethang5? Why were you in denial of God creating you black and putting you in Africa? Did you think you could go against your Karma? Did you not see your black negroid face in the mirror daily? Did you not see your 3 illegitimate bastard daughters were black niggers created by Jesus to complement the black arrangement typical of a black family?

As a spiritual healer I was taught If a nigger fails to accept he is black slap his head till he snaps out of his denial. It worked with you nigger Ethang5!

Now that you have accepted you are very black and a nigger, Shouldn't you also apologize to the African people whom you disparaged in your confessions?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/

Nigger Ethang5, Now that you have accepted you are black, A slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country with your three illegitimate bastard daughters. We can start dealing with your low IQ.

Title Please Christians:

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists, I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "What would have happened if the offending youth was not stopped? "

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

----

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

Is Harikrish not being liked worse than a 100 million Africans to die from AIDS. 25 million to die from starvation. 40 years of civil wars. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Nigger Ethang even the bible condemned Africans to slavery. Call it Black Karma!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2019 3:14:06 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You're still disgusting moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2019 3:14:27 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Nigger Ethang, There is nothing more disgusting than a very black nigger. And you confessed you are just that.

As a spiritual healer I was taught If a nigger fails to accept he is black slap his head till he snaps out of his denial. It worked with you nigger Ethang5!

Now that you have accepted you are very black and a nigger, Shouldn't you also apologize to the African people whom you disparaged in your confessions.

Nigger Ethang5, Now that you have accepted you are black, A slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country with your three illegitimate bastard daughters. We can start dealing with your low IQ.

Title Please Christians:

----

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2019 8:55:30 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Nigger Ethang, There is nothing more disgusting than a very black nigger.

No sir. You are more disgusting. DDO thinks so. No one here likes you, But the like their black members fine.

Dart kept their black members and banned you. You are black, But that isn't why you are disgusting.

Ruv said it best why you are disgusting. . . .

I leave it to you to reconcile how it is that a person supposedly full of compassion and sensitivity for his fellow man finds it necessary to try and insult repeatedly on the same silly matters.

Hari, Please don't kid yourself. You're speaking from ignorance and ad-hockery, picking information unrelated to topic, Specifically intended to wound, because you like to hurt people.

And I suspect you're doing it off-topic because you've run out of on-topic things to talk about, And exhausted ways to defend the things you have talked about.

If your self-esteem were higher, I think you'd admit that you like to hurt people, Especially when you're feeling threatened or insecure. But if your self-esteem were higher, You probably also wouldn't need to flatter yourself with self-assessed spirituality too.

That is why you are disgusting, And why no one likes you. Blacks aren't disgusting to anyone but you. You are disgusting to everyone.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2019 10:11:35 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Nigger Ethang, There is nothing more disgusting than a very black nigger.

We have your confession about your miserable very black negroid slumdog slum dweller existence.

Nigger Ethang5, You confessed you are a poor African slave. You said you are a very black nigger slumdog slum dweller negroid living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country and have been working as a delivery mule for over 15 years.

----

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

Is Harikrish not being liked worse than a 100 million Africans to die from AIDS. 25 million to die from starvation. 40 years of civil wars. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Nigger Ethang even the bible condemned Africans to slavery. Call it Black Karma!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2019 3:41:50 AM
Should I assume the same feelings exists? - the moron

No, You definitely shouldn't assume that. - Castin

ROFL!

>>Zing! <<
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2019 3:41:54 AM

ROFL!

>>Zing! <<
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2019 2:46:46 PM
ethang5 wrote:

ROFL!

>>Zing! <<

What members on DART are saying to nigger Ethang5. They are not very flattering.
Post #9. Title Art as proof
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/117/art-as-proof
Drafterman to Ethang5: I see a distinction, Even if you don't. And again, I'd appreciate it if you didn't "interpret" my answers for me, Especially when you interpret them to mean the opposite of what I claimed.

If you think I'm saying yes when I am explicitly saying no, Then I am going to bow out of this conversation.

Post #112 title Does Humanity need a God story?
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/12/does-humanity-need-a-god-story? Page=5
Ethang wrote: Sorry, I don't feed trolls.
Vagabond admonishes Ethang: You just are one.
What you mean and have always meant is that you can't handle the information I supply and certainly can't answer any of my questions honestly. You just release your anger when the lies you tell are confronted by me and you simply can't respond. I feel sorry for you.

Post#139
Beelzedad wrote to Ethang: If you're only capable of denial and ad homs, Please don't bother to respond.

Post#141
Beelzedad wrote to Ethang: Tantrums are also not intelligent responses. Grow up.

Post#145
Beelzedad again: --> @ethang5
You really need to grow up. Your immature tantrums and ad homs are not welcomed.

Post#151
Beelzedad--> @ethang5
Stop being a troll and grow up. Your behavior is not welcome.

Post#154
Beelzedad--> @ethang5
Perhaps, If you learned to behave like an adult, Stopped throwing tantrums and responded intelligently, You might warrant further engagement.

Post#156
Beelzedad -->@ethang5
Insults and bullying are not welcome behavior. Grow up.

Post#163
Beelzedad-->@ethang5
Insults, Bullying and harassment are not welcome behavior.

Post#166
Beelzedad-->@ethang5
Bullying is not welcome.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2019 2:42:32 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Dart is still poo free. Aaahhhh!

DART is an online forum nigger Ethang. You have plenty of poo where you live. You are a very black slumdog slum dweller living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
Sewers run throughout your city and houses are built in Accra without toilets.

Definitions.
African a person from Africa especially a black person.
Black a member of a dark-skinned people, Especially one of African ancestry.
Nigger 1. A dark-skinned person of sub-Saharan African origin or descent; = Negro
Ghanaian definition, A native or inhabitant of Ghana a republic in West Africa.
Ethang5 confessed he meets all the definitions African, Black, Nigger and Ghanaian and some.
He even confessed he is terrified that he is a nigger.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Now that you have accepted you are very black and a nigger, Shouldn't you also apologize to the African people whom you disparaged in your confessions?

Title Please Christians:

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.