Total Posts:49|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Mistake of Anon

anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,009
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2019 2:15:25 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Anon made an error. Yahweh revealed he was once an Israelite in a past life. Therefore, He is not a Gentile. Reincarnation changes all Biblical paradigms on the sea of glass for each individual path. Anon/Noah is speechless at the new revelation. His idea of a very few Gentile elect 144, 000 was wrong. Only Israelites are translated. He made an assumption he was a Gentile because God hid the truth from him deliberately so DDO can see how mistakes happen on the sea of glass, And it is not a big deal about a personal path life history. Anon assumed the Lord told him all of his past lives, And therefore he honestly assumed he was never an Israelite. Therefore. A "very few Gentiles" were elect 144, 000 he believed. The truth is all Israel will be translated based on past lives in Israel. Gentiles will not be Gods or Goddesses. Yahweh knows how to blind us from the truth. He holds all the control cards of valid and invalid first-hand evidences.

Be prepared to learn by mistakes just like mortal children do by their lack of knowledge. Be prepared for anything. No expectations. The sea of glass revealed to Anon, "With no expectations, You will find Me by walking in the Light".
Harikrish
Posts: 34,174
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2019 2:22:51 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Anon made an error. Yahweh revealed he was once an Israelite in a past life. Therefore, He is not a Gentile. Reincarnation changes all Biblical paradigms on the sea of glass for each individual path. Anon/Noah is speechless at the new revelation. His idea of a very few Gentile elect 144, 000 was wrong. Only Israelites are translated. He made an assumption he was a Gentile because God hid the truth from him deliberately so DDO can see how mistakes happen on the sea of glass, And it is not a big deal about a personal path life history. Anon assumed the Lord told him all of his past lives, And therefore he honestly assumed he was never an Israelite. Therefore. A "very few Gentiles" were elect 144, 000 he believed. The truth is all Israel will be translated based on past lives in Israel. Gentiles will not be Gods or Goddesses. Yahweh knows how to blind us from the truth. He holds all the control cards of valid and invalid first-hand evidences.

Be prepared to learn by mistakes just like mortal children do by their lack of knowledge. Be prepared for anything. No expectations. The sea of glass revealed to Anon, "With no expectations, You will find Me by walking in the Light".

All you had to do was see if you were circumcised. Jews still honor the covenant of circumcision. . After studying the bible for 43 years one would expect you to know where to look.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,582
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2019 3:17:45 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Anon made an error. Yahweh revealed he was once an Israelite in a past life. Therefore, He is not a Gentile. Reincarnation changes all Biblical paradigms on the sea of glass for each individual path. Anon/Noah is speechless at the new revelation. His idea of a very few Gentile elect 144, 000 was wrong. Only Israelites are translated. He made an assumption he was a Gentile because God hid the truth from him deliberately so DDO can see how mistakes happen on the sea of glass, And it is not a big deal about a personal path life history. Anon assumed the Lord told him all of his past lives, And therefore he honestly assumed he was never an Israelite. Therefore. A "very few Gentiles" were elect 144, 000 he believed. The truth is all Israel will be translated based on past lives in Israel. Gentiles will not be Gods or Goddesses. Yahweh knows how to blind us from the truth. He holds all the control cards of valid and invalid first-hand evidences.

Be prepared to learn by mistakes just like mortal children do by their lack of knowledge. Be prepared for anything. No expectations. The sea of glass revealed to Anon, "With no expectations, You will find Me by walking in the Light".


LOL! - Noah was not a Jew. He was a gentile. So do we go with the first incarnation or the second or the third? How do you know that everyone has not experienced Israel incarnation at least once? What if they were an animal or insect in Israel? Does that count?

As for making an error -that is funny. So far I have not seen you say anything correct. And the next time will be the first.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,174
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2019 3:30:07 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Anon made an error. Yahweh revealed he was once an Israelite in a past life. Therefore, He is not a Gentile. Reincarnation changes all Biblical paradigms on the sea of glass for each individual path. Anon/Noah is speechless at the new revelation. His idea of a very few Gentile elect 144, 000 was wrong. Only Israelites are translated. He made an assumption he was a Gentile because God hid the truth from him deliberately so DDO can see how mistakes happen on the sea of glass, And it is not a big deal about a personal path life history. Anon assumed the Lord told him all of his past lives, And therefore he honestly assumed he was never an Israelite. Therefore. A "very few Gentiles" were elect 144, 000 he believed. The truth is all Israel will be translated based on past lives in Israel. Gentiles will not be Gods or Goddesses. Yahweh knows how to blind us from the truth. He holds all the control cards of valid and invalid first-hand evidences.

Be prepared to learn by mistakes just like mortal children do by their lack of knowledge. Be prepared for anything. No expectations. The sea of glass revealed to Anon, "With no expectations, You will find Me by walking in the Light".


LOL! - Noah was not a Jew. He was a gentile. So do we go with the first incarnation or the second or the third? How do you know that everyone has not experienced Israel incarnation at least once? What if they were an animal or insect in Israel? Does that count?

Noah was a Jew. He worshiped the God of the bible unlike Gentiles who worshipped pagan gods.
The lineage of Jews is traced back to Adam and Eve that includes Noah. Read your bible Pastor Tradesecret.

As for making an error -that is funny. So far I have not seen you say anything correct. And the next time will be the first.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2019 1:46:02 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Anon made an error. Yahweh revealed he was once an Israelite in a past life. Therefore, He is not a Gentile. Reincarnation changes all Biblical paradigms on the sea of glass for each individual path. Anon/Noah is speechless at the new revelation. His idea of a very few Gentile elect 144, 000 was wrong. Only Israelites are translated. He made an assumption he was a Gentile because God hid the truth from him deliberately so DDO can see how mistakes happen on the sea of glass, And it is not a big deal about a personal path life history. Anon assumed the Lord told him all of his past lives, And therefore he honestly assumed he was never an Israelite. Therefore. A "very few Gentiles" were elect 144, 000 he believed. The truth is all Israel will be translated based on past lives in Israel. Gentiles will not be Gods or Goddesses. Yahweh knows how to blind us from the truth. He holds all the control cards of valid and invalid first-hand evidences.

Be prepared to learn by mistakes just like mortal children do by their lack of knowledge. Be prepared for anything. No expectations. The sea of glass revealed to Anon, "With no expectations, You will find Me by walking in the Light".


LOL! - Noah was not a Jew. He was a gentile. So do we go with the first incarnation or the second or the third? How do you know that everyone has not experienced Israel incarnation at least once? What if they were an animal or insect in Israel? Does that count?

As for making an error -that is funny. So far I have not seen you say anything correct. And the next time will be the first.

And yet you are so arrogant and ignorant to be so hypocritical. And come out with the most bizarre contrivances yourself?
There was no such person as Noah.
ethang5
Posts: 20,728
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2019 3:59:42 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Willows wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

Anon made an error. Yahweh revealed he was once an Israelite in a past life. Therefore, He is not a Gentile. Reincarnation changes all Biblical paradigms on the sea of glass for each individual path. Anon/Noah is speechless at the new revelation. His idea of a very few Gentile elect 144, 000 was wrong. Only Israelites are translated. He made an assumption he was a Gentile because God hid the truth from him deliberately so DDO can see how mistakes happen on the sea of glass, And it is not a big deal about a personal path life history. Anon assumed the Lord told him all of his past lives, And therefore he honestly assumed he was never an Israelite. Therefore. A "very few Gentiles" were elect 144, 000 he believed. The truth is all Israel will be translated based on past lives in Israel. Gentiles will not be Gods or Goddesses. Yahweh knows how to blind us from the truth. He holds all the control cards of valid and invalid first-hand evidences.

Be prepared to learn by mistakes just like mortal children do by their lack of knowledge. Be prepared for anything. No expectations. The sea of glass revealed to Anon, "With no expectations, You will find Me by walking in the Light".


LOL! - Noah was not a Jew. He was a gentile. So do we go with the first incarnation or the second or the third? How do you know that everyone has not experienced Israel incarnation at least once? What if they were an animal or insect in Israel? Does that count?

As for making an error -that is funny. So far I have not seen you say anything correct. And the next time will be the first.

And yet you are so arrogant and ignorant to be so hypocritical. And come out with the most bizarre contrivances yourself?
There was no such person as Noah.

No logic. No argumentation. No reasoning.

Just vitriol, And a bald claim.

don't bother to do the willows shuffle, "no I used perfect logic/My facts were in another post/it too ridiculous to argue" we've seen it before.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2019 4:58:21 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

Anon made an error. Yahweh revealed he was once an Israelite in a past life. Therefore, He is not a Gentile. Reincarnation changes all Biblical paradigms on the sea of glass for each individual path. Anon/Noah is speechless at the new revelation. His idea of a very few Gentile elect 144, 000 was wrong. Only Israelites are translated. He made an assumption he was a Gentile because God hid the truth from him deliberately so DDO can see how mistakes happen on the sea of glass, And it is not a big deal about a personal path life history. Anon assumed the Lord told him all of his past lives, And therefore he honestly assumed he was never an Israelite. Therefore. A "very few Gentiles" were elect 144, 000 he believed. The truth is all Israel will be translated based on past lives in Israel. Gentiles will not be Gods or Goddesses. Yahweh knows how to blind us from the truth. He holds all the control cards of valid and invalid first-hand evidences.

Be prepared to learn by mistakes just like mortal children do by their lack of knowledge. Be prepared for anything. No expectations. The sea of glass revealed to Anon, "With no expectations, You will find Me by walking in the Light".


LOL! - Noah was not a Jew. He was a gentile. So do we go with the first incarnation or the second or the third? How do you know that everyone has not experienced Israel incarnation at least once? What if they were an animal or insect in Israel? Does that count?

As for making an error -that is funny. So far I have not seen you say anything correct. And the next time will be the first.

And yet you are so arrogant and ignorant to be so hypocritical. And come out with the most bizarre contrivances yourself?
There was no such person as Noah.

No logic. No argumentation. No reasoning.

Just vitriol, And a bald claim.

don't bother to do the willows shuffle, "no I used perfect logic/My facts were in another post/it too ridiculous to argue" we've seen it before.

What the f*ck are you talking about?

A stupid claim made with no argumentation and no reasoning in the first place can be dismissed with no argumentation and no reasoning.

The stupid and completely unqualified claim that Noah existed is dismissed.
There is a children's storybook of myths called Noah and the Ark. Are you sure that you are not a bit confused as to the authenticity of such an incredulous tale?

Whatever the case, You have lost the argument you raised.
Once again.
ethang5
Posts: 20,728
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2019 5:51:25 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

Anon made an error. Yahweh revealed he was once an Israelite in a past life. Therefore, He is not a Gentile. Reincarnation changes all Biblical paradigms on the sea of glass for each individual path. Anon/Noah is speechless at the new revelation. His idea of a very few Gentile elect 144, 000 was wrong. Only Israelites are translated. He made an assumption he was a Gentile because God hid the truth from him deliberately so DDO can see how mistakes happen on the sea of glass, And it is not a big deal about a personal path life history. Anon assumed the Lord told him all of his past lives, And therefore he honestly assumed he was never an Israelite. Therefore. A "very few Gentiles" were elect 144, 000 he believed. The truth is all Israel will be translated based on past lives in Israel. Gentiles will not be Gods or Goddesses. Yahweh knows how to blind us from the truth. He holds all the control cards of valid and invalid first-hand evidences.

Be prepared to learn by mistakes just like mortal children do by their lack of knowledge. Be prepared for anything. No expectations. The sea of glass revealed to Anon, "With no expectations, You will find Me by walking in the Light".


LOL! - Noah was not a Jew. He was a gentile. So do we go with the first incarnation or the second or the third? How do you know that everyone has not experienced Israel incarnation at least once? What if they were an animal or insect in Israel? Does that count?

As for making an error -that is funny. So far I have not seen you say anything correct. And the next time will be the first.

And yet you are so arrogant and ignorant to be so hypocritical. And come out with the most bizarre contrivances yourself?
There was no such person as Noah.

No logic. No argumentation. No reasoning.

Just vitriol, And a bald claim.

don't bother to do the willows shuffle, "no I used perfect logic/My facts were in another post/it too ridiculous to argue" we've seen it before.

What the f*ck are you talking about?

Calm down idiot. This is not a cage match.

A stupid claim made with no argumentation and no reasoning in the first place can be dismissed with no argumentation and no reasoning.

Thank you for admitting you offered no
No logic, No argumentation and No reasoning.

The stupid and completely unqualified claim that Noah existed is dismissed.

Then you are a stupid fool. This is a religion board idiot! The board was created SO THAT topics like Noah get discussed. That is its purpose!

Like some deranged fool, You want the religion board not to discuss religion. Exactly how stupid are you?

There is a children's storybook of myths called Noah and the Ark. Are you sure that you are not a bit confused as to the authenticity of such an incredulous tale?

This board's purpose is to debate it moron, Not to simply claim it is fake and dismiss it. If you don't want to debate it, Why are you here?

Whatever the case, You have lost the argument you raised.
Once again.

I raised no argument, And you confirmed my claim that you offered No logic, No argumentation, And No reasoning. Again.

But now that you've dismissed the claim, Go away and let people who want to use the board for its intended purpose, Do it.

I keep asking and you keep dodging.

If you don't like fish, Why are you in a seafood restaurant heckling people who have come to eat? How bitter and stupid are you?

Find a restaurant that serves what you like. No one has to do what you want. You cannot dictate the purpose of the board. Stop being an a-hole.

This is a religion debate board. Debate the issue, Or gtfo.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,174
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2019 3:12:14 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Willows wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:
Anon made an error. Yahweh revealed he was once an Israelite in a past life. Therefore, He is not a Gentile. Reincarnation changes all Biblical paradigms on the sea of glass for each individual path. Anon/Noah is speechless at the new revelation. His idea of a very few Gentile elect 144, 000 was wrong. Only Israelites are translated. He made an assumption he was a Gentile because God hid the truth from him deliberately so DDO can see how mistakes happen on the sea of glass, And it is not a big deal about a personal path life history. Anon assumed the Lord told him all of his past lives, And therefore he honestly assumed he was never an Israelite. Therefore. A "very few Gentiles" were elect 144, 000 he believed. The truth is all Israel will be translated based on past lives in Israel. Gentiles will not be Gods or Goddesses. Yahweh knows how to blind us from the truth. He holds all the control cards of valid and invalid first-hand evidences.

Be prepared to learn by mistakes just like mortal children do by their lack of knowledge. Be prepared for anything. No expectations. The sea of glass revealed to Anon, "With no expectations, You will find Me by walking in the Light".


LOL! - Noah was not a Jew. He was a gentile. So do we go with the first incarnation or the second or the third? How do you know that everyone has not experienced Israel incarnation at least once? What if they were an animal or insect in Israel? Does that count?

As for making an error -that is funny. So far I have not seen you say anything correct. And the next time will be the first.

And yet you are so arrogant and ignorant to be so hypocritical. And come out with the most bizarre contrivances yourself?
There was no such person as Noah.

If Christians cannot agree if Noah was a Jew or Gentile then there was no such person as Noah. Well played Willows!
ethang5
Posts: 20,728
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2019 7:11:08 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Willows too is playing a game?

I hope if he wins, Its a better win than yours.

Jews began with Abraham, Long after Noah. Amazing the the Bible scholar didn't know that.

Can the class say fake and fraud?

I thought it could.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2019 9:15:53 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

Anon made an error. Yahweh revealed he was once an Israelite in a past life. Therefore, He is not a Gentile. Reincarnation changes all Biblical paradigms on the sea of glass for each individual path. Anon/Noah is speechless at the new revelation. His idea of a very few Gentile elect 144, 000 was wrong. Only Israelites are translated. He made an assumption he was a Gentile because God hid the truth from him deliberately so DDO can see how mistakes happen on the sea of glass, And it is not a big deal about a personal path life history. Anon assumed the Lord told him all of his past lives, And therefore he honestly assumed he was never an Israelite. Therefore. A "very few Gentiles" were elect 144, 000 he believed. The truth is all Israel will be translated based on past lives in Israel. Gentiles will not be Gods or Goddesses. Yahweh knows how to blind us from the truth. He holds all the control cards of valid and invalid first-hand evidences.

Be prepared to learn by mistakes just like mortal children do by their lack of knowledge. Be prepared for anything. No expectations. The sea of glass revealed to Anon, "With no expectations, You will find Me by walking in the Light".


LOL! - Noah was not a Jew. He was a gentile. So do we go with the first incarnation or the second or the third? How do you know that everyone has not experienced Israel incarnation at least once? What if they were an animal or insect in Israel? Does that count?

As for making an error -that is funny. So far I have not seen you say anything correct. And the next time will be the first.

And yet you are so arrogant and ignorant to be so hypocritical. And come out with the most bizarre contrivances yourself?
There was no such person as Noah.

No logic. No argumentation. No reasoning.

Just vitriol, And a bald claim.

don't bother to do the willows shuffle, "no I used perfect logic/My facts were in another post/it too ridiculous to argue" we've seen it before.

What the f*ck are you talking about?

Calm down idiot. This is not a cage match.

A stupid claim made with no argumentation and no reasoning in the first place can be dismissed with no argumentation and no reasoning.

Thank you for admitting you offered no
No logic, No argumentation and No reasoning.

The stupid and completely unqualified claim that Noah existed is dismissed.

Then you are a stupid fool. This is a religion board idiot! The board was created SO THAT topics like Noah get discussed. That is its purpose!

Like some deranged fool, You want the religion board not to discuss religion. Exactly how stupid are you?

There is a children's storybook of myths called Noah and the Ark. Are you sure that you are not a bit confused as to the authenticity of such an incredulous tale?

This board's purpose is to debate it moron, Not to simply claim it is fake and dismiss it. If you don't want to debate it, Why are you here?

Whatever the case, You have lost the argument you raised.
Once again.

I raised no argument, And you confirmed my claim that you offered No logic, No argumentation, And No reasoning. Again.

But now that you've dismissed the claim, Go away and let people who want to use the board for its intended purpose, Do it.

I keep asking and you keep dodging.

If you don't like fish, Why are you in a seafood restaurant heckling people who have come to eat? How bitter and stupid are you?

Find a restaurant that serves what you like. No one has to do what you want. You cannot dictate the purpose of the board. Stop being an a-hole.

This is a religion debate board. Debate the issue, Or gtfo.

Again, What are you talking about?
This is a religious forum and I talk about religion.
In fact, I am the only one who does give a balanced unbiased view on the topic.

It is you who doesn't talk about religion.
You come onto the forum every day and do nothing but make racial slurs and abuse others.

You have never, Never answered one single question and you have never, Never argued the topic.
Never.
So you can keep on pumping out your lies and deceit by the tonne as you always do and to try and look like a bully-boy but in fact, The only one you are kidding is yourself.

Of all the social media sites I participate in I don't think I have ever found one member who comes anywhere near your level of deceitfulness.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2019 9:50:00 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows too is playing a game?

I hope if he wins, Its a better win than yours.

Jews began with Abraham, Long after Noah. Amazing the the Bible scholar didn't know that.

Can the class say fake and fraud?

I thought it could.

I play no games. There was no such person as Noah.
And the Biblical myth of Noah was based on a Mesopotamian myth made up some one thousand years earlier.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,582
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2019 11:18:59 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
And yet the news this very day 24. 10. 19 - the scientists are starting to unravel Noah's secrets.
ethang5
Posts: 20,728
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2019 12:14:16 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Again, What are you talking about? This is a religious forum and I talk about religion.

No you don't idiot. You insult people who come here to do so. Rey said nothing to you to deserve being insulted, And I don't care how personally offensive you find religion. YOU CAME HERE! This is a religion board. If religion offends you, Gtfo.

Willows too is playing a game? I hope if he wins, Its a better win than yours.

Jews began with Abraham, Long after Noah. Amazing the the Bible scholar didn't know that.

Can the class say fake and fraud?

I thought it could.

I play no games.

Your bf says you are playing a game.

There was no such person as Noah.

Again with no support, No logic, And no argumentation.

And the Biblical myth of Noah was based on a Mesopotamian myth made up some one thousand years earlier.

Noah was not the point moron. The thread title is the mistake of Anon. You focused on Noah because you are unable to have any discussion on religion except the "God doesn't exist" one.

This board is for people who want to discuss all facets of religion, Whether they believe it exists or not. Debate of gtfo.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,174
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2019 5:49:09 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows too is playing a game?

I hope if he wins, Its a better win than yours.

Jews began with Abraham, Long after Noah. Amazing the the Bible scholar didn't know that.

Can the class say fake and fraud?

I thought it could.

Luke 3 traces Jesus's geneology to Adam and Eve. Read your bible nigger Ethang5
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,009
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2019 8:11:28 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Willows too is playing a game?

I hope if he wins, Its a better win than yours.

Jews began with Abraham, Long after Noah. Amazing the the Bible scholar didn't know that.

Can the class say fake and fraud?

I thought it could.

Luke 3 traces Jesus's geneology to Adam and Eve. Read your bible nigger Ethang5

Correct. Anon actually needed to work through the error on his path. Yahweh revealed he was a reincarnated Israelite to change his mind that some few elect Gentiles will be translated. No, Only Israelites will be translated.

Noah started the rainbow covenant of translation in the Bible. Harikrish correct him with the genealogy of Adam. The sea of glass works with our hearts wherever they are to get us to the truth. The point is to be prepared to make a lot of mistakes but keep believing you will be cleanse of mental error by ice-lake-of-fire, And you will be.

Keep it private as you grow, Or the public will crucify you for not being perfect. Everyone is designed by Yahweh to expect perfection from who they follow. Perfection is in the heart as we grow in the truth. If we follow a man or woman, Then we will expect a perfect mortal to follow, And if they do make a public mistake, They better have a damn good reason. Or we won't follow them anymore. The TV and movies help with presenting images of perfection to follow with edits, Which must be done by all leaders at this time.

When we find perfection in the heart, The leaders can be themselves with human mistakes, And we will still follow their authority in government, Business, Or education. Perfection no longer is a big deal in mortals as we strive for translation in faith and hope.

The real issue is moonlight religions get false ideas into our hearts and the Lord will cleanse the error anyway He can. Anon has had so many errors in his heart from religions, DDO has the opportunity to watch him grow up in the truth as he desires translation as a part of the rainbow covenant. He needed to be born as an Israelite to latch onto the promises of Abraham's family through Jacob. However, Noah's faith after the flood helped Jacob in His assignment, And thus, Israel also helped Noah on His path into translation. They are one Great I Am.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,009
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2019 8:26:08 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
By the way, Anon/Noah can only grow transparently on DDO because no one knows who he really is. He keeps the ideas private in his personal walk with the public, Or he will be branded as an insane person. He walks the talk of the advice given on DDO about privacy with God and Christ. Religions teach the opposite by the dragon and 2-beast system, Or they won't get paid. That said, When things go public with miracles, The Lord said Anon/Noah will heal a lot of people secretly like Christ did, But it is not time yet. The intellectual cleansing comes first and Anon/Noah enjoys his current public life and family with no public conflicts. He has a great private and public life he enjoys while walking in the light.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,174
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2019 8:43:30 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
By the way, Anon/Noah can only grow transparently on DDO because no one knows who he really is. He keeps the ideas private in his personal walk with the public, Or he will be branded as an insane person. He walks the talk of the advice given on DDO about privacy with God and Christ. Religions teach the opposite by the dragon and 2-beast system, Or they won't get paid. That said, When things go public with miracles, The Lord said Anon/Noah will heal a lot of people secretly like Christ did, But it is not time yet. The intellectual cleansing comes first and Anon/Noah enjoys his current public life and family with no public conflicts. He has a great private and public life he enjoys while walking in the light.

How can you go back to being a private person when you wanted people to believe you were the incarnated Noah and went into details about your life and struggles before the miracle of constipation came to your rescue?
You even shrunk your big ego to a small ego with Anonthesmallone!
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,009
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2019 9:21:19 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
By the way, Anon/Noah can only grow transparently on DDO because no one knows who he really is. He keeps the ideas private in his personal walk with the public, Or he will be branded as an insane person. He walks the talk of the advice given on DDO about privacy with God and Christ. Religions teach the opposite by the dragon and 2-beast system, Or they won't get paid. That said, When things go public with miracles, The Lord said Anon/Noah will heal a lot of people secretly like Christ did, But it is not time yet. The intellectual cleansing comes first and Anon/Noah enjoys his current public life and family with no public conflicts. He has a great private and public life he enjoys while walking in the light.

How can you go back to being a private person when you wanted people to believe you were the incarnated Noah and went into details about your life and struggles before the miracle of constipation came to your rescue?
You even shrunk your big ego to a small ego with Anonthesmallone!

Anon has been the same person since he entered the first heaven when he was 57 years old. The cleansing became more intense when he entered the sea of glass at age 60. At age 61, He learned his true Identity and 2-stick and translation prophecy of Ezekiel 37.

Now he is learning more about the horrible consequences of rape victims to reverse the spirit-orb genders. The victims can only be fixed permanently in gender balance by spiritual intimacy with God. Man does not have the power to heal the victims. He knew about the gender imbalance, But did not fully comprehend the healing power of spiritual intimacy by Yahweh alone. The damage is too deep in the heart for man to comprehend at this time.

The idea of "ego" is from the black grace power of Freud and is extremely limited by omitting the spirit-orb. The ego is not is not false but is limited in true cause and effect factors of healing. We need to grow into more robust models of spiritual truths in white grace power vs black grace.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,174
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2019 9:44:54 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
By the way, Anon/Noah can only grow transparently on DDO because no one knows who he really is. He keeps the ideas private in his personal walk with the public, Or he will be branded as an insane person. He walks the talk of the advice given on DDO about privacy with God and Christ. Religions teach the opposite by the dragon and 2-beast system, Or they won't get paid. That said, When things go public with miracles, The Lord said Anon/Noah will heal a lot of people secretly like Christ did, But it is not time yet. The intellectual cleansing comes first and Anon/Noah enjoys his current public life and family with no public conflicts. He has a great private and public life he enjoys while walking in the light.

How can you go back to being a private person when you wanted people to believe you were the incarnated Noah and went into details about your life and struggles before the miracle of constipation came to your rescue?
You even shrunk your big ego to a small ego with Anonthesmallone!

Anon has been the same person since he entered the first heaven when he was 57 years old. The cleansing became more intense when he entered the sea of glass at age 60. At age 61, He learned his true Identity and 2-stick and translation prophecy of Ezekiel 37.

Now he is learning more about the horrible consequences of rape victims to reverse the spirit-orb genders. The victims can only be fixed permanently in gender balance by spiritual intimacy with God. Man does not have the power to heal the victims. He knew about the gender imbalance, But did not fully comprehend the healing power of spiritual intimacy by Yahweh alone. The damage is too deep in the heart for man to comprehend at this time.

The idea of "ego" is from the black grace power of Freud and is extremely limited by omitting the spirit-orb. The ego is not is not false but is limited in true cause and effect factors of healing. We need to grow into more robust models of spiritual truths in white grace power vs black grace.

Are you going through self doubt like Jesus did when he wanted to know what the people were saying about him? Then told the disciples not to tell anyone who he was.

Matthew 16:20 Then He admonished the disciples not to tell anyone that He was the Christ.
ethang5
Posts: 20,728
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2019 4:01:39 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Willows too is playing a game?

I hope if he wins, Its a better win than yours.

Jews began with Abraham, Long after Noah. Amazing the the Bible scholar didn't know that.

Can the class say fake and fraud?

I thought it could.

Luke 3 traces Jesus's geneology to Adam and Eve. Read your bible nigger Ethang5

Neither Adam or Noah were Jews you fake bible scholar. There are even some non-Israelites in Jesus' geneology.

And you're a bible scholar huh? Lol
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2019 6:56:20 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
And yet the news this very day 24. 10. 19 - the scientists are starting to unravel Noah's secrets.

A total lie.
There are no scientists "unraveling Noah's secrets" and there was never a person such as Noah as portrayed in the Bible.

The fact that you could not quote any news stories is indicative of your continued propensity for lying and deceiving.

Time to run away now and not face the music?

Yep, I thought as much.
ethang5
Posts: 20,728
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2019 1:33:51 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Willows wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

And yet the news this very day 24. 10. 19 - the scientists are starting to unravel Noah's secrets.

A total lie.

There are no scientists "unraveling Noah's secrets" and there was never a person such as Noah as portrayed in the Bible.

Did you provide any support for your claim?

The fact that you could not quote any news stories is indicative of your continued propensity for lying and deceiving.

So rather than ask for a citation, You accuse him of lying.

Time to run away now and not face the music?

Yep, I thought as much.

So you have concluded he's already "running" before he has even seen your post.

You are pathetically predictable.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,009
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2019 3:06:49 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Are you going through self doubt like Jesus did when he wanted to know what the people were saying about him? Then told the disciples not to tell anyone who he was.

Satan inside us hits us with doubts and insecurities and lack of identity. We ignore them as lies. Anon first used, "I am who I am" to ignore the darkness and was a successful financial consultant and made a lot of money by ignoring the negativity of darkness. He believed God don't make no junk. The ideas worked as an excellent human foundation.

Today Anon/Noah uses: "I Am who I Am", And the idea is far more powerful to remove insecurities caused by the dragon of darkness that lives inside him. He looks forward to translation to be rid of nuisance forever. With the new identity, He is moving much faster to fulfill his destiny as a God in eternity. Valiant Thor ideas. The clarity increases with the new identity that evil religions prevent us from believing and thwarts the "collective consciousness". Bring on the ET disclosure and Law of One to slay the dragon by knowing our identity is part of the Infinite Creator.

Matthew 16:20 Then He admonished the disciples not to tell anyone that He was the Christ.

Matthew 16:20--corrected altered text:
Then He admonished the disciples not to tell anyone that He was Adam.

We know this is true because His name was Yahushua. What were they supposed to call Chirst? Frank? George? Duh! And in context, They were discussing reincarnation and who He was in His past lives. Peter correctly identified Him as the immortal Adam, The only begotten Son of the living God. God is a translated man in the third heaven who represents the invisible Most High metaphysical Infinite Creator, Yahweh Elohim.

Peter learned the truth by revelation and not by "soul" probing the "carnal brain" like ETs do to perform past-life regressions. Do we understand yet how the original Bible is to teach the ETs about revelation in the heart to increase true knowledge of eternity? The uncorrupted Bible on the sea of glass confronts the true Cosmic War.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,009
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2019 5:00:51 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Matt 16:13-21
When Jesus came into the region of Caesarea Philippi, He asked His disciples, Saying, "Who do men say that I, The Son of Man, Am
[in my past life]? "
So they said, "Some say John the Baptist, Some Elijah, And others Jeremiah or one of the prophets. "
He said to them, "But who do you say that I am? "
Simon Peter answered and said, "You are Adam, The Son of the living God. "
Jesus answered and said to him, "Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, But My Father who is in heaven. And I also say to you that you are Peter, And on this rock
[revelation of My true identity]
I will build My assembles, And the gates [entrance and exit]
of Shoel shall not prevail against it [by translation and resurrection].
And I will give you the keys [truth]
of the kingdom of heaven [all three heavens are one heaven],
and whatever [bad idea]
you bind on earth [mortal]
will be bound in heaven [eternal}
and whatever [bad idea]
you loose on earth [mortal]
will be loosed in heaven [eternal].
Then He commanded His disciples that they should tell no one that He was Adam.

This scripture has been destroye by religions by replacing ideas (whatsoever) with bodies (whosoever) because the Catholic Corruptors changed the word "cover" the body vehicles of pleasure with the word "atonement". And they also and replaced the word "Adam" with "Jesus Christ"

One must cover the body to see the metaphysical God as He is: "Blessed are the pure in heart, For they shall see God". Heart=ideas and freewill not the emotional soul or the body vehicle.

Peter is a rock like we are all a rocks in Christ's true identity. Duh! Simon's name was changed to Peter meaning stone to make the point clear as our true identity also becomes as strong as a granite rock by revelation of our true identity as body parts of One Yahweh Elohim.

Anciently, Mammoth stones with graven images were used to teach the same idea by the ET philosophy of identity, But Ra believes that the supernatural power of God is "us" as mortals by spiritual evolution. The people did not worship stones in the way we are taught. The graven images connected the mortals to the "little I am" Anon used most of his life; "I am who I am" in mortality. It works in mortality with Christian graven images. However, Yahweh forbids graven images. The darkness of the dragon of death blocks the truth: "I Am who I Am" in eternity. We are Life not death. We are literally part of Yahweh Elohim. The power is His and not ours. We are poor in spirit and lowly in heart.

That said, The black grace through graven images and idols gave the ancients magical powers through faith, And the leaders assumed the power belonged to them, Confusing the mind. The blindness of mind created a delusion of power and natural self-confidence with the foundation of arrogance in the leaders because of the wealth the energy of God created for them to lead the genetic reengineer as their hope of salvation.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,009
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2019 5:09:08 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Clarification:

And I will give you the keys [truth]
of the kingdom of heaven [all three heavens are one heaven],
and whatever [**false** idea]
you bind on earth [mortal]
will be bound in heaven [eternal}
and whatever [true idea]
you loose on earth [mortal]
will be loosed in heaven [eternal].
Harikrish
Posts: 34,174
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2019 5:12:58 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Matt 16:13-21
When Jesus came into the region of Caesarea Philippi, He asked His disciples, Saying, "Who do men say that I, The Son of Man, Am
[in my past life]? "
So they said, "Some say John the Baptist, Some Elijah, And others Jeremiah or one of the prophets. "
He said to them, "But who do you say that I am? "
Simon Peter answered and said, "You are Adam, The Son of the living God. "
Jesus answered and said to him, "Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, But My Father who is in heaven. And I also say to you that you are Peter, And on this rock
[revelation of My true identity]
I will build My assembles, And the gates [entrance and exit]
of Shoel shall not prevail against it [by translation and resurrection].
And I will give you the keys [truth]
of the kingdom of heaven [all three heavens are one heaven],
and whatever [bad idea]
you bind on earth [mortal]
will be bound in heaven [eternal}
and whatever [bad idea]
you loose on earth [mortal]
will be loosed in heaven [eternal].
Then He commanded His disciples that they should tell no one that He was Adam.

This scripture has been destroye by religions by replacing ideas (whatsoever) with bodies (whosoever) because the Catholic Corruptors changed the word "cover" the body vehicles of pleasure with the word "atonement". And they also and replaced the word "Adam" with "Jesus Christ"

One must cover the body to see the metaphysical God as He is: "Blessed are the pure in heart, For they shall see God". Heart=ideas and freewill not the emotional soul or the body vehicle.

Peter is a rock like we are all a rocks in Christ's true identity. Duh! Simon's name was changed to Peter meaning stone to make the point clear as our true identity also becomes as strong as a granite rock by revelation of our true identity as body parts of One Yahweh Elohim.

Anciently, Mammoth stones with graven images were used to teach the same idea by the ET philosophy of identity, But Ra believes that the supernatural power of God is "us" as mortals by spiritual evolution. The people did not worship stones in the way we are taught. The graven images connected the mortals to the "little I am" Anon used most of his life; "I am who I am" in mortality. It works in mortality with Christian graven images. However, Yahweh forbids graven images. The darkness of the dragon of death blocks the truth: "I Am who I Am" in eternity. We are Life not death. We are literally part of Yahweh Elohim. The power is His and not ours. We are poor in spirit and lowly in heart.

That said, The black grace through graven images and idols gave the ancients magical powers through faith, And the leaders assumed the power belonged to them, Confusing the mind. The blindness of mind created a delusion of power and natural self-confidence with the foundation of arrogance in the leaders because of the wealth the energy of God created for them to lead the genetic reengineer as their hope of salvation.

How could Jesus be Adam? Adam was cursed by God.
Genesis 3:17 To Adam he said, "Because you listened to your wife and ate fruit from the tree about which I commanded you, 'You must not eat from it, ' "Cursed is the ground because of you; through painful toil you will eat food from it all the days of your life.

Whereas Jesus was praised by God.

Matthew 3:17 And a voice from heaven said, "This is My beloved Son, In whom I am well pleased! "
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,009
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2019 6:16:09 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
To fully answer your question, We need more verses.

Genesis 3:17-19
Then to Adam He said, "Because you have heeded the voice of your wife, And have eaten from the tree of which I commanded you, Saying, "You shall not eat of it":
"Cursed is the ground for your sake;
In toil you shall eat of it
All the days of your life.
Both thorns and thistles it shall [f]bring forth for you,
And you shall eat the herb of the field.
In the sweat of your face you shall eat bread
Till you return to the ground,
For out of it you were taken;
For dust you are,
And to dust you shall return. "

Adam was born immortal from the frequency of dust on an immortal planted that is like earth but a higher frequency of dust. The souls are placed into immortal bodies by sex of two immortals at a much different frequency of dust. By using the word "dust" the Lord connects mortality to immortality frequency to communicate sex is used the same way to created both mortal and immortal life. To make it crystal clear, God said, "formed of the dust frequency" rather than "created from dust". No, In Genesis 1 He "created laws" by the software programed light in Gen 1:3 needed to create the reincarnation and sex laws in the next five days "in the light"--duh! On the sea of glass the Genesis 1 and 2 is perfectly clear.

The curse of Adam was for his sake. The scripture is about spiritual truth and errors, Or wheat vs tares. Cover the body to see the metaphysical God. Thorns and thistles are negative ideas we deal with everyday poking at our true identities and destroying the good food we plant in our hearts. We labor with our identity of a "spiritual face" as the sweat of the Water of the Words of God cleanses our hearts of bad ideas. If we don't labor in the Bible, Then we are stuck with whatever mortal ideas our parents and men in society teaches us. Only God teaches by revelation privately using spiritual intimacy.

Adam/Christ went through the intellectual process for 32 years before He was crucified and overcame all sin to be translate into a God after He was resurrected. Adam followed Eve into mortality because He loved His wife. God revealed to Him in a flash what He needed to do in mortality before He ate the fruit. Parts of his future life passed before is eyes in vision before He ate the fruit to keep his wife. He agreed because of His immortal unconditional soul love of God for His wife. His glorious body died in the same day He ate the fruit. Then when He died as Adam, His body returned to the different frequency of dust of mortality. Brilliant the way God uses the word "dust" to communicate frequency, Isn't ir?
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,009
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2019 6:37:16 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Whereas Jesus was praised by God.
Matthew 3:17 And a voice from heaven said, "This is My beloved Son, In whom I am well pleased! "

Yahweh has been well pleased with His Son ever since he was created immortal as a baby and follow His wife in an adult body into mortality with unconditional love of immortals to be with Eve. He knew God created Eve for Him.

Then the man said, "The woman whom You gave to be with me, She gave me of the tree, And I ate. "

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.