Total Posts:241|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

What happens when Ethan5 accepts he is black?

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2019 7:15:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
What happens when an African looks in a mirror?
Now read an article posted by a self loathing African.

The article was posted titled.
Why I hate being a black man
Orville Lloyd Douglas.
https://www. Theguardian. Com/commentisfree/2013/nov/09/i-hate-being-a-black-man

We espouse 'black is beautiful', But the true image of blackness is ugly. If we confront our self-hatred, Maybe we'll have real pride.

Every time I sit on a crowded street car, Bus, Or subway train in Toronto, I know I will have an empty seat next to me. It's like a broken record. Sometimes I don't mind having the extra space, But other times I feel awkward, Uncomfortable, And annoyed.

I know I have good hygiene, I dress appropriately, And I mind my own business. However, Recently, I finally became cognizant of why people might fear being around me or in close proximity to me: I am a black male. Although Canadian society presents the fa"ade of multiculturalism the truth is Canada has a serious problem with the issue of race.

I didn't realize it until my sister said to me:

Orville, People are afraid of you. You are a six-foot tall black man with broad shoulders.
My sister is right, People don't sit next to me on the street car, The subway or on the bus because they are afraid.

The issue of black self-hatred is something I am supposed to pretend does not exist. However, The great French psychiatrist Frantz Fanon wrote about this issue in his groundbreaking book Black Skin White Masks, In a chapter called "the Lived Experience of the Black Man". According to Fanon, The black man is viewed in the third person, And he isn't seen as a three-dimensional human being. The black man internalizes the perspectives of white society and its negative thoughts about blackness affect his psyche. In the chapter, Fanon discusses a white child calling him the "N word" and how he becomes cognizant of how he is different and viewed as someone people should fear.

There is also a fear by some black people that discussing the issue of self-hatred is a sign of weakness. There is a discourse that black people engender: that black is beautiful. But the truth is, The image of blackness is ugly " at least it's perceived that way. There is nothing special or wonderful about being a black male " it is a life of misery and shame.

The issue of black self-hatred is usually depicted from a female point of view. There are documentaries such as Dark Girls which aired on Oprah's OWN network earlier this year, In which black women discuss their feelings of self hatred for having dark skin. There are numerous books, Articles, Documentaries, And essays published by black female writers describing black self-hatred. Black women are not afraid to speak out about their self-loathing, Yet for some reason, Black men are silent about our own contempt for what we are.

A lot of black men don't want to acknowledge the feelings of disgust we have for ourselves. It is considered emasculating to even admit the existence of such thoughts. I think my own self-hatred manifests from the exterior, From the outside world. It is born out of the despair and the unhappiness I see within a lot of young black men.

I can honestly say I hate being a black male. Although black people like to wax poetic about loving their label I hate "being black". I just don't fit into a neat category of the stereotypical views people have of black men. In popular culture black men are recognized in three areas: sports, Crime, And entertainment. I hate rap music, I hate most sports, And I like listening to rock music such as PJ Harvey, Morrissey, And Tracy Chapman. I have nothing in common with the archetypes about the black male.
2ethang5
There is so much negativity and criminal suspicion associated with being a black male in Toronto. Yet, I don't have a criminal record, And I certainly don't associate with criminals. In fact, I abhor violence, And I resent being compared to young black males (or young people of any race) who are lazy, Not disciplined, Or delinquent. Usually, When black male youth are discussed in Toronto, It is about something going wrong.

Honestly, Who would want to be black? Who would want people to be terrified of you and not want to sit next to you on public transportation?

Who would want to have this dark skin, Broad nose, Large thick lips, And wake up in the morning being despised by the rest of the world?

A lot of the time I feel like my skin color is like my personal prison, Something that I have no control over, For I am judged just because of the way I look.

Not discussing the issue doesn't mean it is going to go away. In fact, By ignoring the issue, It simply lurks underneath the surface. I believe a dialogue about self-hatred should be brought to the fore in the public sphere, So that some sort of healing and the development of true non-label-based pride can occur.

Of course, I do not want to have these feelings, To have these dark thoughts about being a black man. However, I cannot deny that this is the way I feel. I don't want to be ashamed of being a black man; I just want to be treated as an individual based on the content of my character, And not just based on the colour of my skin.

Now we know how Negroids feel about their black skin and negroid appearance and why you like the author Orville Lloyd Douglas is not proud to be African.

Stop being a hater Ethang. Take some advice to deal with your jealousy and low self esteem.

You have to stop looking in the mirror because everytime you see your black negroid face you hate yourself and you also see why others hate that face too. Covering your black ugly face with a mask like you did in your profile just adds suspense to what your ugly black negroid face looks like that is attached to the rest of your black Karma covered body.

When white Christians first saw the black negroid face they recognized the curse of Ham and turned negroids into slaves.

The role of Christianity in African slavery is rather unique. Most religions allowed slavery based on economic and monetary reasons. But slaves were never targeted because of their skin colour alone. The continued discrimination of Africans are purely on skin colour.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind. Yikes!

When you combine poverty with Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks.
Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

You get black's who loathe everything about black negroid shitholes. Stop being a hater Ethang. You were created black and ugly so the rest of the world would appreciate their beauty. That is why your black colour and negroid appearance is called the curse of Ham in the Bible.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2019 7:31:12 PM
Nigger Ethang5 read what you said: "He is Mr. Very White, I am Mr. Very Black."

https://www.debate.org...
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Who is very white and who is very black is no longer an issue. You are very black by your own recent confession. And Harikrish is very white in the same confession.

Nigger Ethang5 you apologized to India. You accept you are black. You live with your 3 illegitimate bastard daughters in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. You acknowledge Harikrish is Mr. Very White and you are humbly Mr. Very Black.
So what quarrel do you have left with Harikrish who exposed you years ago as a low IQ negroid mutt?

First your apology to India.
Sorry India. I don't know what to say. I was sure he said he had "won" something.

It's good you are apologizing to India. India had nothing to do with African slavery or the demise of the African people.

Why did it take you so long to accept you are black nigger Ethang5? Why were you in denial of God creating you black and putting you in Africa? Did you think you could go against your Karma? Did you not see your black negroid face in the mirror daily? Did you not see your 3 illegitimate bastard daughters were black niggers created by Jesus to complement the black arrangement typical of a black family?

As a spiritual healer I was taught If a nigger fails to accept he is black slap his head till he snaps out of his denial. It worked with you nigger Ethang5!!

Nigger Ethang5 confessed he is black and acknowledged Harikrish was Mr. Very White.
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Nigger Ethang5, Now that you have accepted you are black, a slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country with your three illegitimate bastard daughters. We can start dealing with your low IQ.
You confessed on DART you have very little money. Working as a delivery mule for over 15 years certainly isn't going to make you rich. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 50% of the people are illiterate doesn't make much sense either. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 80% of the Africans are Christians sound almost insane. Smuggling bibles when bibles are available free on the internet makes your career choice idiotic and shortsighted.
Your low IQ has been established.

Let's see how you spent your time in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Title Please Christians:
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So you don't find rape, incest, genocide in the bible as contradictions?

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists, I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "What would have happened if the offending youth was not stopped?"

Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, cows, horses, and pigs.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)

Nothing in your activities are income generating occupations.

You didn't have anything to do with your children's births either.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

So what do we know about you Ethang5?

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior. .
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job.
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
----
Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu.Be...

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity

Africans licking cows backside.

Trump shithole comments

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.

Is Harikrish not being liked worse than a 100 million Africans to die from AIDS. 25 million to die from starvation. 40 years of civil wars. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Africans like you walking around wearing a mask to hide their black ugly negroid face.
Nigger Ethang5 you are very black. I told you so and I was right!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2019 7:35:54 PM
Ethang5 accepts God made him what he is. So must we!

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

That"s not all though. Blacks are unique in that when we arrived, They had no written language, No wheel, No architectural works, Nothing at all that would indicate they live a human existence. Whereas literature and palaces and cities existed in almost every corner of the earth, From the Incas to the Indians to the Persians to the Chinese to Stonehenge to Ankar Wat in Cambodia " nothing existed in Africa. For the past 100, 000 years non-Blacks have been spreading across the globe, Building pyramids and cities, Developing new technology, Domesticating animals and crops, Covering themselves in finely decorated clothing, And living essentially human lives. Blacks, Meanwhile, Stayed nearly naked, Self-mutilating, Technology-less, With no domesticated animals, No written language, No wheel, No stone buildings, No metalworking, Nothing.

Virtually every other non-Black group came up with an admirable or at least interesting religion or philosophy which was recorded and taught to a priesthood. Indians had the Vedas and the Upanishads, Chinese had Confucianism, Daoism, And various sects of Buddhism. Europeans had Virgil, Horace, And Homer to write down their pagan religion, With Plato, Aristotle, And numberless other greats to record their philosophy. Even the Aztecs had a corpus of literature which was, Unfortunately, Burnt and destroyed by the Spanish invaders. Shintoism was developed in Japan, The epic of Gilgamesh was recorded in ancient Babylonian times, And Egypt authored the Book of the Dead. Only Black Africa (and assorted primitives in Australasia) hadn"t recorded or created any official religion or philosophy. Blacks still rely on voodoo, Witchcraft, Black magic, And animism with no particular pantheon of Gods, No priesthood, No anything that could develop them past superstition and barbarism.

Today it is questionable what Blacks could achieve on their own, Without the intervention of others giving to them all the things they could never produce or maintain themselves. Though we see Blacks walking around in business suits, Speaking English, Shooting guns, And making use of all sorts of non-Black generated goods and services and inventions and ideas and discoveries " none of them originate from the Black man. Without the continuous intervention of charity into Black Africa, It"s unknown whether they could even maintain what they have, Or if they would simply regress back to mud huts the moment we left. All current Black civilization is in fact transplanted non-Black civilization. There is not as yet a single Black civilization on Earth that has independently developed and maintained its own technological and philosophical way of life. No Blacks have won any Nobel prizes in the hard sciences, Fields medals, Or gotten any spot on a list of human accomplishment that would represent some major scientific or technological advancement for the world.

Geography can be no excuse, Because Blacks today live all across the world. Blacks in France, The UK, And the USA are given preferential treatment and access to college educations, And yet they still produce nothing. At the same time, Whites who lived in South Africa and Zimbabwe made them into decent, First World nations without a problem. There is nothing about the African continent inimical to modern life, It is simply the fact that it is populated by Blacks.

Nor can some strange combination of bad luck and being separate from other civilizations explain Black underperformance. After all, Blacks have been connected to the outside world since the 1400s. They have had centuries to modernize and improve themselves in Africa with full access to modern knowledge and technology. In contrast, It took Japan about twenty years to modernize from a feudal Samurai culture to a fully modern industrial state which then took on and defeated Russia in 1900. Blacks have had centuries in the USA to do all sorts of human activities, Immersed in White culture, Knowledge, And technology. Instead all they do is riot, Rape, Steal, Sell drugs, And demand more handouts from the government. Germany recovered from WWII in just ten years, Becoming yet again a prosperous, Powerful, And leading-edge modern civilization. Africans meanwhile cannot recover from "colonization, " "slavery, " or "discrimination" after centuries. Haiti has been an all-Black, Independent, Free state since the Napoleonic wars, 200 years ago. Even so, Its lifestyle and standard of living perfectly matches that of darkest Africa. In those 200 years it hasn"t progressed an inch. In fact it has probably regressed since that time. Their neighbors in the Dominican Republic have immensely better statistics than them in all fields. Instead of a failed state, The Dominican Republic takes care of its people, Has a working government, And doesn"t need charity. The difference? Their population is non-Black. All of the old, Tired excuses are refuted by geography and history.

The Black murder rate is nine times that of the White/Hispanic (combined! ) murder rate. It is 36 times as high as the Asian murder rate. Blacks are the majority of AIDS cases and all other STDs, Their STD rates are completely out of proportion to all other groups. Even homosexuals have a hard time keeping up with the Black STD rates. No ordinary healthy human has the sexual habits of the Black race. Whereas every other people on earth developed a family structure, Blacks still roam around aimlessly screwing everyone they meet and never staying to raise the child. Seventy percent of Black children in the USA are illegitimate. In Africa, Women largely do all the work and raise the kids while the men commit crime or sit around chewing leaves or smoking something. Domestic violence among Blacks is atrocious. Rape is endemic. The human race does not act like this; their morals and habits are completely different.

Good things can be said of virtually every group or civilization on earth. This is unsurprising, Given the fact that everyone on earth is descended from the same small tribe that left Africa 100, 000 years ago. East Asians are such decent, Advanced people they are comparable to Whites. Unsurprisingly, They only diverged from the White race 40, 000 years ago. There is only one group nothing good can be said about, There is only one group completely unrelated to the rest of the human race, And that is the Black African. There is enough genetic variation between Blacks and non-Blacks that any objective scientist, Classifying us like they would classify various animal species, Would label us different species. On one side humans, On the other Blacks. There is enough phenotypic, Common sense variation, That again it is an insult to categorize Blacks among the human race. They are nothing like us and they never will be; they are worse in every way. They are subhuman.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2019 8:19:54 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world. The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

That"s not all though. Blacks are unique in that when we arrived, They had no written language, No wheel, No architectural works, Nothing at all that would indicate they live a human existence. Whereas literature and palaces and cities existed in almost every corner of the earth, From the Incas to the Indians to the Persians to the Chinese to Stonehenge to Ankar Wat in Cambodia " nothing existed in Africa. For the past 100, 000 years non-Blacks have been spreading across the globe, Building pyramids and cities, Developing new technology, Domesticating animals and crops, Covering themselves in finely decorated clothing, And living essentially human lives. Blacks, Meanwhile, Stayed nearly naked, Self-mutilating, Technology-less, With no domesticated animals, No written language, No wheel, No stone buildings, No metalworking, Nothing.

Virtually every other non-Black group came up with an admirable or at least interesting religion or philosophy which was recorded and taught to a priesthood. Indians had the Vedas and the Upanishads, Chinese had Confucianism, Daoism, And various sects of Buddhism. Europeans had Virgil, Horace, And Homer to write down their pagan religion, With Plato, Aristotle, And numberless other greats to record their philosophy. Even the Aztecs had a corpus of literature which was, Unfortunately, Burnt and destroyed by the Spanish invaders. Shintoism was developed in Japan, The epic of Gilgamesh was recorded in ancient Babylonian times, And Egypt authored the Book of the Dead. Only Black Africa (and assorted primitives in Australasia) hadn"t recorded or created any official religion or philosophy. Blacks still rely on voodoo, Witchcraft, Black magic, And animism with no particular pantheon of Gods, No priesthood, No anything that could develop them past superstition and barbarism.

Today it is questionable what Blacks could achieve on their own, Without the intervention of others giving to them all the things they could never produce or maintain themselves. Though we see Blacks walking around in business suits, Speaking English, Shooting guns, And making use of all sorts of non-Black generated goods and services and inventions and ideas and discoveries " none of them originate from the Black man. Without the continuous intervention of charity into Black Africa, It"s unknown whether they could even maintain what they have, Or if they would simply regress back to mud huts the moment we left. All current Black civilization is in fact transplanted non-Black civilization. There is not as yet a single Black civilization on Earth that has independently developed and maintained its own technological and philosophical way of life. No Blacks have won any Nobel prizes in the hard sciences, Fields medals, Or gotten any spot on a list of human accomplishment that would represent some major scientific or technological advancement for the world.

Geography can be no excuse, Because Blacks today live all across the world. Blacks in France, The UK, And the USA are given preferential treatment and access to college educations, And yet they still produce nothing. At the same time, Whites who lived in South Africa and Zimbabwe made them into decent, First World nations without a problem. There is nothing about the African continent inimical to modern life, It is simply the fact that it is populated by Blacks.

Nor can some strange combination of bad luck and being separate from other civilizations explain Black underperformance. After all, Blacks have been connected to the outside world since the 1400s. They have had centuries to modernize and improve themselves in Africa with full access to modern knowledge and technology. In contrast, It took Japan about twenty years to modernize from a feudal Samurai culture to a fully modern industrial state which then took on and defeated Russia in 1900. Blacks have had centuries in the USA to do all sorts of human activities, Immersed in White culture, Knowledge, And technology. Instead all they do is riot, Rape, Steal, Sell drugs, And demand more handouts from the government. Germany recovered from WWII in just ten years, Becoming yet again a prosperous, Powerful, And leading-edge modern civilization. Africans meanwhile cannot recover from "colonization, " "slavery, " or "discrimination" after centuries. Haiti has been an all-Black, Independent, Free state since the Napoleonic wars, 200 years ago. Even so, Its lifestyle and standard of living perfectly matches that of darkest Africa. In those 200 years it hasn"t progressed an inch. In fact it has probably regressed since that time. Their neighbors in the Dominican Republic have immensely better statistics than them in all fields. Instead of a failed state, The Dominican Republic takes care of its people, Has a working government, And doesn"t need charity. The difference? Their population is non-Black. All of the old, Tired excuses are refuted by geography and history.

The Black murder rate is nine times that of the White/Hispanic (combined! ) murder rate. It is 36 times as high as the Asian murder rate. Blacks are the majority of AIDS cases and all other STDs, Their STD rates are completely out of proportion to all other groups. Even homosexuals have a hard time keeping up with the Black STD rates. No ordinary healthy human has the sexual habits of the Black race. Whereas every other people on earth developed a family structure, Blacks still roam around aimlessly screwing everyone they meet and never staying to raise the child. Seventy percent of Black children in the USA are illegitimate. In Africa, Women largely do all the work and raise the kids while the men commit crime or sit around chewing leaves or smoking something. Domestic violence among Blacks is atrocious. Rape is endemic. The human race does not act like this; their morals and habits are completely different.

Good things can be said of virtually every group or civilization on earth. This is unsurprising, Given the fact that everyone on earth is descended from the same small tribe that left Africa 100, 000 years ago. East Asians are such decent, Advanced people they are comparable to Whites. Unsurprisingly, They only diverged from the White race 40, 000 years ago. There is only one group nothing good can be said about, There is only one group completely unrelated to the rest of the human race, And that is the Black African. There is enough genetic variation between Blacks and non-Blacks that any objective scientist, Classifying us like they would classify various animal species, Would label us different species. On one side humans, On the other Blacks. There is enough phenotypic, Common sense variation, That again it is an insult to categorize Blacks among the human race. They are nothing like us and they never will be; they are worse in every way. They are subhuman.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2019 8:24:18 PM
ethang5 wrote:

You accepted you are black.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world. The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2019 9:14:15 PM
What should happen when Ethang5 accepts he is black?

1. People who don't know him can welcome him as a black shithole.

2. His quarrel with Harikrish should end.
Ethang5 was asked: So what quarrel do you have left with Harikrish who exposed you years ago as a low IQ negroid mutt?
You cannot change bad Karma with slogans nigger Ethang! You are black, I told you so and I was right!

3. Ethang5 should apologize to India and Indian which he has below. .
Sorry India. I don't know what to say. I was sure he said he had "won" something.

It's good Ethang5 is apologizing to India. India had nothing to do with African slavery or the demise of the African people.

4. Ethang5 should apologize to negroids for disparaging them in his confessions calling them illiterate, Backward, Still practicing slavery etc. And expressing shame to be one of them and living among them.

5. Ethang5 should apologize to Christians for his pride, Arrogance and attempts to deceive them by denying he is black and rejecting the biblical curse that condemned Africans to slavery.

6. Ethang5 should start some fundraising to help those who live like him as slum dwellers in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

7. Ethang5 should spend less time defending his black negroid existence and more time doing the Lords work.

8. Ethang5 should be dealing with the African plagues such as AIDS, Starvation, Crime, Poverty etc. Instead of smuggling free bibles which his illiterate Africans cannot read and uses the free bibles as toilet paper because it is free and cheaper than toilet paper.

9. He should stop claiming his daughters were created by Jesus who we all know was a eunuch and find the person really responsible for his 3 illegitimate basstard daughters. Talking to his wife might be a good start instead of scriptural revelation.

10. Start a thread to help other black niggers in denial like he was. And send them to the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre to get their head slapped for free. It worked for Ethang5. There is no excuse to deny the others of this free service benefit.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual healer.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2019 9:32:19 PM
Harikrish,

the irony in this entire question and spam of yours is this:

You, Harikrish are more coloured than Ethang.

And the delightful thing in all of this is that you actually believe what you write - even though it is incorrect. You have repeated it so many times that for you it is truth - even though it is entirely built on a false premise.

I suppose what you do is prove again and again why the Indian religion built on the premise of Hinduism has never and will never be a first world country. Unlike the West which is built on truth being truth - absolutes being absolutes - after its God - There is ONE GOD, India is built on the idea of there are many gods - and therefore no absolutes and therefore no objective truths. Truth therefore is whatever you want it to be.

Whereas the West has successfully built itself on principles of honesty, Integrity, Truth, And absolutes, India has failed miserably. It has entangled itself in games of deceit, War, Poverty, Theology, And lies since it is built on all of the so called gods of Hinduism which are many and which are varied.

Hence, I predict that any nation that builds itself on the principles of the West - will succeed - so even as Africa might be behind the 8 ball today - it is quite evident that as it embraces the West it will soon accelerate past the Eastern Nations built on the plurality of gods and their relativistic morality. I also add that as Westerns nations embrace the Hindu religions that they will inevitably fall to the same levels of failure as India has championed.

Therefore this little exercise by Harikrish is nothing more than him expressing himself as a Hindu - at least on a theoretical level when it comes to truth. Truth for him is whatever he thinks truth is - and has nothing to do with what the objective or factual truth is.

Ethang is objectively white. Harikrish is objectively brown or black. Yet subjectively we are all whatever anyone wants us to be.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2019 10:15:05 PM
Tradesecret wrote:
Harikrish,

the irony in this entire question and spam of yours is this:

You, Harikrish are more coloured than Ethang.

I live in Canada and work in America in the IT field.
Ethang5 referred Harikrish as Mr Very White and himself as Mr. Very Black.

You should read before you make unsubstantiated comments. You were pimpimg and searching for sex deviant partners at the same time nigger Ethang5 was suffering from self loathing denial of his black colour.

Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/Religion/new/

And the delightful thing in all of this is that you actually believe what you write - even though it is incorrect. You have repeated it so many times that for you it is truth - even though it is entirely built on a false premise.

I suppose what you do is prove again and again why the Indian religion built on the premise of Hinduism has never and will never be a first world country. Unlike the West which is built on truth being truth - absolutes being absolutes - after its God - There is ONE GOD, India is built on the idea of there are many gods - and therefore no absolutes and therefore no objective truths. Truth therefore is whatever you want it to be.

The west is following a religion stolen from the Jews. And in many cases living on land stolen from the natives.

Whereas the West has successfully built itself on principles of honesty, Integrity, Truth, And absolutes, India has failed miserably. It has entangled itself in games of deceit, War, Poverty, Theology, And lies since it is built on all of the so called gods of Hinduism which are many and which are varied.

The west went through 2 world wars and created weapons than could annihilate mankind. Get real pimp, Pervert, Preacher Tradesecret.

Hence, I predict that any nation that builds itself on the principles of the West - will succeed - so even as Africa might be behind the 8 ball today - it is quite evident that as it embraces the West it will soon accelerate past the Eastern Nations built on the plurality of gods and their relativistic morality. I also add that as Westerns nations embrace the Hindu religions that they will inevitably fall to the same levels of failure as India has championed.

Trump is exposing the corruption that western countries have kept hidden for decades.
Shameful backstabbing and self profiting policies.

Therefore this little exercise by Harikrish is nothing more than him expressing himself as a Hindu - at least on a theoretical level when it comes to truth. Truth for him is whatever he thinks truth is - and has nothing to do with what the objective or factual truth is.

I back my positions with scriptures. You were wrong about Ethang5 and blindly defended him out of guilt. It was Christians that justified African slavery. Now every black is converting to Christianity so they will one day judge their former white masters.

Ethang is objectively white. Harikrish is objectively brown or black. Yet subjectively we are all whatever anyone wants us to be.

You are comparing Ethang5 who is a black nigger slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country to Harikrish who lives in Canada and works in America in the IT field. You profound stupidity is mind boggling.

You own mother smuggles bibles in China for a living.
You went to India and Nepal looking for perverted sex admitting you are a slave to sin. Pastor Tradesecret.

Any wonder Christianity is appealing to a pervert like you pastor Tradesecret. You would like to think a Jewish bastard died for your sins 2000 years ago. Hitler updated the concept by exterminating 6 million Jews to cover the growing Christian population of sinners. .

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual healer.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2019 2:03:33 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Will his inferiority complex and low self go away?

If that was possible Ethang5 would have accepted he is black years ago.

Now read an article posted by a self loathing African to understand why Ethang5 was in denial.

The article was posted titled.
Why I hate being a black man
Orville Lloyd Douglas.
https://www. Theguardian. Com/commentisfree/2013/nov/09/i-hate-being-a-black-man

We espouse 'black is beautiful', But the true image of blackness is ugly. If we confront our self-hatred, Maybe we'll have real pride.

Every time I sit on a crowded street car, Bus, Or subway train in Toronto, I know I will have an empty seat next to me. It's like a broken record. Sometimes I don't mind having the extra space, But other times I feel awkward, Uncomfortable, And annoyed.

I know I have good hygiene, I dress appropriately, And I mind my own business. However, Recently, I finally became cognizant of why people might fear being around me or in close proximity to me: I am a black male. Although Canadian society presents the fa"ade of multiculturalism the truth is Canada has a serious problem with the issue of race.

I didn't realize it until my sister said to me:

Orville, People are afraid of you. You are a six-foot tall black man with broad shoulders.
My sister is right, People don't sit next to me on the street car, The subway or on the bus because they are afraid.

The issue of black self-hatred is something I am supposed to pretend does not exist. However, The great French psychiatrist Frantz Fanon wrote about this issue in his groundbreaking book Black Skin White Masks, In a chapter called "the Lived Experience of the Black Man". According to Fanon, The black man is viewed in the third person, And he isn't seen as a three-dimensional human being. The black man internalizes the perspectives of white society and its negative thoughts about blackness affect his psyche. In the chapter, Fanon discusses a white child calling him the "N word" and how he becomes cognizant of how he is different and viewed as someone people should fear.

There is also a fear by some black people that discussing the issue of self-hatred is a sign of weakness. There is a discourse that black people engender: that black is beautiful. But the truth is, The image of blackness is ugly " at least it's perceived that way. There is nothing special or wonderful about being a black male " it is a life of misery and shame.

The issue of black self-hatred is usually depicted from a female point of view. There are documentaries such as Dark Girls which aired on Oprah's OWN network earlier this year, In which black women discuss their feelings of self hatred for having dark skin. There are numerous books, Articles, Documentaries, And essays published by black female writers describing black self-hatred. Black women are not afraid to speak out about their self-loathing, Yet for some reason, Black men are silent about our own contempt for what we are.

A lot of black men don't want to acknowledge the feelings of disgust we have for ourselves. It is considered emasculating to even admit the existence of such thoughts. I think my own self-hatred manifests from the exterior, From the outside world. It is born out of the despair and the unhappiness I see within a lot of young black men.

I can honestly say I hate being a black male. Although black people like to wax poetic about loving their label I hate "being black". I just don't fit into a neat category of the stereotypical views people have of black men. In popular culture black men are recognized in three areas: sports, Crime, And entertainment. I hate rap music, I hate most sports, And I like listening to rock music such as PJ Harvey, Morrissey, And Tracy Chapman. I have nothing in common with the archetypes about the black male.
2ethang5
There is so much negativity and criminal suspicion associated with being a black male in Toronto. Yet, I don't have a criminal record, And I certainly don't associate with criminals. In fact, I abhor violence, And I resent being compared to young black males (or young people of any race) who are lazy, Not disciplined, Or delinquent. Usually, When black male youth are discussed in Toronto, It is about something going wrong.

Honestly, Who would want to be black? Who would want people to be terrified of you and not want to sit next to you on public transportation?

Who would want to have this dark skin, Broad nose, Large thick lips, And wake up in the morning being despised by the rest of the world?

A lot of the time I feel like my skin color is like my personal prison, Something that I have no control over, For I am judged just because of the way I look.

Not discussing the issue doesn't mean it is going to go away. In fact, By ignoring the issue, It simply lurks underneath the surface. I believe a dialogue about self-hatred should be brought to the fore in the public sphere, So that some sort of healing and the development of true non-label-based pride can occur.

Of course, I do not want to have these feelings, To have these dark thoughts about being a black man. However, I cannot deny that this is the way I feel. I don't want to be ashamed of being a black man; I just want to be treated as an individual based on the content of my character, And not just based on the colour of my skin.

Now we know how Negroids feel about their black skin and negroid appearance and why you like the author Orville Lloyd Douglas is not proud to be African.

Stop being a hater Ethang. Take some advice to deal with your jealousy and low self esteem.

You have to stop looking in the mirror because everytime you see your black negroid face you hate yourself and you also see why others hate that face too. Covering your black ugly face with a mask like you did in your profile just adds suspense to what your ugly black negroid face looks like that is attached to the rest of your black Karma covered body.

When white Christians first saw the black negroid face they recognized the curse of Ham and turned negroids into slaves.

The role of Christianity in African slavery is rather unique. Most religions allowed slavery based on economic and monetary reasons. But slaves were never targeted because of their skin colour alone. The continued discrimination of Africans are purely on skin colour.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind. Yikes!

When you combine poverty with Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks.

You get black's who loathe everything about black negroid shitholes. Stop being a hater Ethang. You were created black and ugly so the rest of the world would appreciate their beauty. That is why your black colour and negroid appearance is called the curse of Ham in the Bible.
Anonymous
10/29/2019 10:01:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
atleast he isnt a faggot like I am
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2019 10:09:40 PM
Dr. Franklin wrote:
So you admit you are a faggot.

Let's compare you two.

Ethang5 is a real self loathing very black negroid

Nigger Ethang5 confessed he is black and acknowledged Harikrish was Mr. Very White.

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/

Nigger Ethang5, Now that you have accepted you are black, A slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country with your three illegitimate bastard daughters. We can start dealing with your low IQ.
You confessed on DART you have very little money. Working as a delivery mule for over 15 years certainly isn't going to make you rich. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 50% of the people are illiterate doesn't make much sense either. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 80% of the Africans are Christians sound almost insane. Smuggling bibles when bibles are available free on the internet makes your career choice idiotic and shortsighted.

Title Please Christians:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/55310/
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So you don't find rape, Incest, Genocide in the bible as contradictions?

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists, I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "What would have happened if the offending youth was not stopped? "

Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I
https://youtu. Be/WmXYe2plcxI

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

Is Harikrish not being liked worse than a 100 million Africans to die from AIDS. 25 million to die from starvation. 40 years of civil wars. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Nigger Ethang even the bible condemned Africans to slavery. You are very black nigger Ethang5, I told you so and I was right!
Anonymous
10/29/2019 10:26:13 PM

Let's compare you two.

Nigger Ethang5, Now that you have accepted you are black, A slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country with your three illegitimate bastard daughters. We can start dealing with your low IQ.

Title Please Christians:

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists, I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "What would have happened if the offending youth was not stopped? "

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

Is Harikrish not being liked worse than a 100 million Africans to die from AIDS. 25 million to die from starvation. 40 years of civil wars. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Nigger Ethang even the bible condemned Africans to slavery. You are very black nigger Ethang5, I told you so and I was right!

I should go on welfare because im broke from spending all my money on buggery
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2019 10:32:25 PM
Dr. Franklin wrote:

Let's compare you two.

Title Please Christians:

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

What broke in you from all the buggery? Was it very black?
Anonymous
10/29/2019 10:34:09 PM
Dr. Franklin wrote:

Let's compare you two.

Title Please Christians:

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

as black as you
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2019 10:54:56 PM
Dr. Franklin wrote:

Let's compare you two.

Title Please Christians:

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

as black as you

You are confused faggot Franklin. You said Harikrish was a redskin.
Native Americans worship Trees. Hariskish worships trees. Hariskish is a Native Indian.
Krishna To Be Arrested For Incest!
Posted 3 days Ago
hariskish should be arrested for worshipping the trees, Redskin hola! `
Anonymous
10/29/2019 10:57:36 PM
Dr. Franklin wrote:

Let's compare you two.

Title Please Christians:

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

as black as you

Native Americans worship Trees. Hariskish worships trees. Hariskish is a Native Indian.
Posted 3 days Ago

Im a faggot! YAY
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2019 11:23:59 PM
Dr. Franklin wrote:

Let's compare you two.

Title Please Christians:

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

as black as you

Posted 3 days Ago

Im a faggot! YAY
And you gave your reasons in your confession. You got dumped too many times by women.
Anonymous
10/29/2019 11:42:02 PM
Dr. Franklin wrote:

Let's compare you two.

Title Please Christians:

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

as black as you

Posted 3 days Ago

Im a faggot! YAY
And you gave your reasons in your confession. You got dumped too many times by women.

it was as black as Joe
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2019 11:52:19 PM
Already answered. You keep spamming the same old stupidity you've been spamming for the last 5 years like the compulsive retard you are.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2019 11:58:14 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Already answered. You keep spamming the same old stupidity you've been spamming for the last 5 years like the compulsive retard you are.

Title Please Christians:

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2019 12:26:29 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You ask, "What happens when Ethan5 accepts he is black? "

I answered. You keep spamming the same old stupidity you've been spamming for the last 5 years like the compulsive retard you are.

And you do exactly that!

Nigger Ethang5 confessed he is black. . .

That is what happens when Ethan5 does anything. You just keep spamming spamming the same old stupidity you've been spamming for the last 5 years like the compulsive retard you are.

I won't answer you again retard.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2019 1:12:20 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

I answered. You keep spamming the same old stupidity you've been spamming for the last 5 years like the compulsive retard you are.

And you do exactly that!

That is what happens when Ethan5 does anything. You just keep spamming spamming the same old stupidity you've been spamming for the last 5 years like the compulsive retard you are.

If you want me to stop calling you what you confessed you are and accepted it why don't you just ask? Instead you appear more interested in proving I am not Indian when I openly admitted I was a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America in the IT field. There are tens of thousands of Indians living in Canada and America so I don't know what your problem is?

And when it comes to you, What other conclusion can a person arrive at when he reads your confession nigger Ethang5?

Title Please Christians:

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2019 1:33:27 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

And you do exactly that!

If you want me to stop calling you what you confessed you are and accepted it why don't you just ask?

I don't want you to stop. I like you trapped in spam. I can show people, Even 10 years from now, How stupid you were. Plus, Forcing you to waste your worthless life on spam is ironic karma for an idiot who once said spamming would ruin ones karma.

Instead you appear more interested in proving I am not Indian. . .

You are Indian moron.

. . . When I openly admitted I was a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America in the IT field.

You lied. I openly posted on my profile that I lived in Ghana, You pretend its a "confession". You are not in Canada. Your schedule is on Indian time. You are posting spam all through the American workday.

Is your IT job spamming DDO?

There are tens of thousands of Indians living in Canada and America so I don't know what your problem is?

Those thousands of Indians living in Canada and America do not spend the whole work day spamming online. They are working.

Their schedule is clearly on American time. You are clearly in India. You are an ashamed liar.

And when it comes to you, What other conclusion can a person arrive at when he reads your confession nigger Ethang5?

Other than that you're obsessed and insane? I don't know. Every single person interacting with you and seeing your spam has thought you are a disgusting moron.

Every one.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2019 2:05:40 AM
ethang5 wrote:

If you want me to stop calling you what you confessed you are and accepted it why don't you just ask?

I don't want you to stop. I like you trapped in spam. I can show people, Even 10 years from now, How stupid you were. Plus, Forcing you to waste your worthless life on spam is ironic karma for an idiot who once said spamming would ruin ones karma.

So you want your confessions to be publicly aired. Ok.

Title Please Christians:

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2020 10:37:51 PM
He discovers he is very black. And realizes he is surrounded by niggers.
You claim your nigger wife is illiterate, your 3 nigger daughters are illegitimate bastards and you are the nigger that buggered Franklin. Lol!!
Nigger definition. Black people of African origin.

Franklin named you as the nigger that buggered him.
When asked who was the nigger that buggered him
Franklin replied. CONFESSION:The Nigger was ohhhh gasp Nigger Ethang

You are everything you hate about yourself which you tried to project on others. But Harikrish exposed you.

Nigger Ethang, You come to DDO daily but you won't defend your God or beliefs or wife or children or your people or your country. You just obsess over how very black a negroid you are.

You hate being black. But you are very black
Now you confess you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black!! Lol!!

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!i
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

You accept you follow Christianity a slave religion.
Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave.
Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

Pastor Ray Hagins calls Christianity a slave religion.
Ray Hagins breaking the bonds of slavery.
https://youtu.be...

Racism in religion.

When did you stop being a slave.

You accuse members of being mentally ill. But you are mentally ill.

Ethang wrote: My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "
Then the nigger became mentally weak and embraced a slave religion Christianity.
Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
You can buy a African slaves in Libya for $400 each.

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, they don't even believe she's graduated high school. I guess whether something sounds like a boast or not often depends on the listeners own socio-economic educational level.

We know what Ethang's socio-economic status is, he has been working for over 22 years as a delivery mule in Ghana smuggling free bibles for a lving.

You talk about slums in India but Nigger Ethang you are the only slumdog slum dweller on DDO who actually lives in a slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
Open sewers run throughout your city and houses In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.
Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
https://www.Graphic.Com.Gh...

You are the most shamed nigger on DDO nigger Ethang.

https://www.Ghanaweb.Com...

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

You make disparaging comments about Africans when you are a self confessed poor African slave living and working in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Ethang qualifies as a Black Lives Wasted Candidate.
So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 + 7 years)
Any wonder on DART you confessed you had very little money. You poor African slave!!

The mark of the beast is your very black skin and negroid appearance.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2020 3:44:41 PM
Anonymous took a knee to the head and never returned. One nigger left. Lol!
But nigger Ethang5 found his God in Anonymous.

Anonymous wrote:
I will tell you why my penis is God. First, Every time I fap it cums successfully, And I do it every single day. It feels so good. Two, Every time my penis dies, I die. Three, Every time I cum on a nigger, The nigger gets blessed because me and my penis like niggers. Niggers are so cool and they use their brains! Legends say that I came on Barack Obama, Which is why he became president. Fourth, I use my cum on cops, And they disappear.

PLEASE DEBATE ME HERE https://www. Debate. Org/debates/Niggers-are-dumb-and-stupid/1/

Now we know why nigger Ethang5 quotes Anonymous. Nigger Ethang5 is a penis worshipper.

Nigger Ethang5 believes only niggers like him and anonymous have the right to insult God because The Bible condemned Africans to slavery.

Nigger Ethang5 got banned for the fourth time on DART. He is here on DDO to get a knee to the head from Harikrish. Lol!

Sorry to hear you lost your job because of your heart condition. Now you are a sick unemployed nigger.

Nigger definition. Black people of African origin.

Franklin named you as the nigger that buggered him.
https://www. Debate. Org. . .
When asked who was the nigger that buggered him
Franklin replied. CONFESSION:The Nigger was ohhhh gasp Nigger Ethang

Nigger Ethang5 is the only slum dweller on DDO

Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I work with prisoners. Many say they are Christian because they think it will facilitate their case with the parole board.

So what about Accra Ghana where Ethang lives?

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.

"There are currently 23 slums in Ghana and 11 slums in Accra " this includes Tema and other major towns in the Greater Accra Region. 6 Major Slums have suffered from forced Evictions; our current focus is Old Fadama. Approximately 100 000 people are currently living in Old Fadama. In 2010 the number was 79 000. The slum is located in the heart of Accra, To the northwest of the city"s central business district. It comprises a mix of residential and commercial self-built structures and 56% of the residents earn their living from informal business activities. 72% of the population of Old Fadama"s current residents originate from one of Ghana"s three northern regions. "

Ghana, Which currently has a sanitation coverage of 15 per cent, Is ranked after South Sudan which has a seven per cent coverage, Niger, 11 per cent; Chad, Madagascar and Togo, 12 per cent each and Sierra Leone which has a 13 per cent access to household toilets, The measurement used for the ranking.
Ghana, Which currently has a sanitation coverage of 15 per cent, Is ranked after South Sudan which has a seven per cent coverage, Niger, 11 per cent; Chad, Madagascar and Togo, 12 per cent each and Sierra Leone which has a 13 per cent access to household toilets, The measurement used for the ranking.

Housing stats:
According to the Ghana Housing Profile, 60% of all urban households in Ghana occupy single rooms. Only 25% of households own a house. The remainder either rent or live rent-free in a family house. Urban housing is also regarded as very expensive.

About 45% of Accra residents live in some form of slum housing. These areas are overcrowded, Have limited access to piped water and poor sanitation facilities. But this is only part of the picture. Slum housing means more to local residents than the stereotypical depictions of deprivation and poverty.

About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, A senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K. Anokye has disclosed.

Citing a recent research conducted by People"s Dialogue on Human Settlements (PD) Ghana, A non-governmental organisation (NGO), He said: "As many as about 116 are still in their infantile stage, With some already fully developed slums. "

So why is nigger Ethang saying India is a dirty country when we know he lives in Accra Ghana Africa which is the biggest slum city in Ghana? 265 slumps identified in Accra alone!

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.