Total Posts:37|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Transvestites Needed

anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2019 4:23:34 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
The gay and transvestite community are needed to know we have two genders simultaneously inside of our spirit orbs. They all agreed to the objective to come to earth to teach the world the truth in the spirit-orb. They are connection to the gut feelings of gender and each life and each path was ordained and predestinated by God.

Transvestites take the concept further by seeking to become eternally connected to self that has no frequency and no gender and is eternal.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2019 5:06:35 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
The gay and transvestite community are needed to know we have two genders simultaneously inside of our spirit orbs. They all agreed to the objective to come to earth to teach the world the truth in the spirit-orb. They are connection to the gut feelings of gender and each life and each path was ordained and predestinated by God.

Transvestites take the concept further by seeking to become eternally connected to self that has no frequency and no gender and is eternal.

What about incest?
We have a coded confession Ethang5 is exploiting his 3 illegitimate bastard daughters treating them like Vending Machines.

Harikrish Busted Nigger Ethang5 again!

My natural language diagnoses and Textual social media analyzer uses AI to create the targets profile. That's how I knew Ethang5 was a black and a slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt. It put together all of Ethang5's relevant confession which makes the evidence irrefutable.

In addition it uncovered.
Ethang5 has been using coded language with Franklin to mask their communication behind words like Vending Machines, POKE, CHOKE.
I applied my AI social media textual analyzed to decode their communication and was surprised how accurate and effective it was.

Here is what my AI natural language diagnoses uncovered.

Ethang5 has 3 illegitimate daughters he calls Vending Machines because for a few quarters they will deliver a sex treat.
The Vending Machines were able to stay off the streets for a week because nigger daddy brought home some money he won in a bet with Tradesecret. 100$ to be exact.
Now nigger daddy could POKE his Vending Machines at home with the money he won.
And his aggressiveness caused the Vending Machines to CHOKE. So he reached out for some lubricant he called SPAM. The disgusting part is how many times Ethang5 calls for POKE, CHOKE and SPAM (in his coded exchanges) from his Vending Machines since he won the bet.

BTW when nigger Ethang5 says ZINGERS that's a warning to his illegitimate bastard daughters he is coming in their face. Lol! My AI decoder doesn't miss anything!

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2019 5:15:00 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
In essence, Transvestites are trying to get back to where they had no gender at all for an eternity but are forced in mortality live with one gender in the created frequency of mortality. Like gays, They live deep in their gut feelings (like Gibbs in NCIS). They want to go back into eternity were they had complete freedom. They miss freedom in the twisted counterfeits of the world of the dragon and 2-beast system of slavery. Therefore, They feel very out-of-place on earth. But they cannot go backwards by the laws of mortality.

They become very frustrated, But no one on earth knows why except Anon/Noah who has connected with the Still Small Voice that has no frequency and no gender. We created gender in the time matrix (both mortal and eternal) to enjoy the pleasure inside frequency forever. In short, Transgenders have forgotten who they are who created the software automated frequency "Life System" having two programmed gender-idea generators in the first place.

No problem with transvestites. God don't make no junk. Each path has a unique purpose. Each path is worth living to serve the Infinite Creator in the Law of One of love, Light, And forgiveness. Free will rules, And they do not need to change who they are, Especially if they have had an operation by trusting their feelings to follow their identify backward to be who the really are in eternity with no gender. However, Going forward into eternity, They will spend eternity in sexual bliss using whatever eternal body vehicle they chose in the beginning. Mortality is not the cause of eternity.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2019 5:21:10 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
To Transvestites: Chill out. Don't kill yourself over stupid confusions caused by evil religions that do not know the truth. All of your decisions in the past had a good purpose in the school of mortality. God does not care about the past. And if you cut off your dick, Be content with your purpose God created you to fulfill to teach the world about the essence of God with no frequency and no gender. Don't worry. Be happy.

Transvestites have already been through enough confusion as it is to teach us the truth about God. We can be grateful for their contribution to the world and not condemning them. That accepting attitude is exactly where Yahweh Elohim is taking the entire world to know the truth about the Still Small Voice that is part of Israel for the occult prophets to find within them on the sea of glass by going forward and not backward toward our eternal self. The Bible is grossly misunderstood by the Gentile-angel-dogs.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2019 6:12:15 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
To Transvestites: Chill out. Don't kill yourself over stupid confusions caused by evil religions that do not know the truth. All of your decisions in the past had a good purpose in the school of mortality. God does not care about the past. And if you cut off your dick, Be content with your purpose God created you to fulfill to teach the world about the essence of God with no frequency and no gender. Don't worry. Be happy.

Transvestites have already been through enough confusion as it is to teach us the truth about God. We can be grateful for their contribution to the world and not condemning them. That accepting attitude is exactly where Yahweh Elohim is taking the entire world to know the truth about the Still Small Voice that is part of Israel for the occult prophets to find within them on the sea of glass by going forward and not backward toward our eternal self. The Bible is grossly misunderstood by the Gentile-angel-dogs.

But transvestities are mostly Gentiles because denying ones sexuality is against the Christian beliefs.
Since you got off the sea of glass you have been losing grip on the reason you were sent as Noah/Anon. Defending perverts was not Noah's mission. Neither should it be yours.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2019 6:18:45 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
What about incest?

Different issue, But the different sexual activities cause different problems if they are not ordered after the pattern of the Gods and Goddesses outlined in Torah. Good news is all sexual trauma can be healed by spiritual intimacy. Yahweh has programmed mortals so that man cannot fix the damage. In that way, God gets all the glory in the healing because it is private. The gratitude for the healing stays private in the heart. No one is going to go blab the miracle to the public to steal His glory.

Sexual intimacy is very private with the Lord, And all sexual traumas are healed by grace through faith and hope by renewing the mind by revelation of who we truly are--parts of Yahweh Elohim--both frequency and no frequency who created the "Life and Death System". He told Peter in Matt 16, His foundation to build His assemblies of His "Life System" is to find our true identity lost in the time Matrix of mortality by private revelation to the heart. Identity includes genders.

Matthew 16:15-17
He said to them, "But who do you say that I am? " Simon Peter answered and said, "You are the Adam, The Son of the living God. "

Jesus answered and said to him, "Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, But My Father who is in heaven. And I also say to you that you are Peter, And on this rock [identify by revelation] I will build My assemblies [of body parts], And the gates of Shoel [abode of the dead] shall not prevail against it [Our true identity is preserved by translation and resurrection].

These are the most powerful healing words on the planet. That is why Anon/Noah believes they are true. No other logic can change the truth. The Logos Word of God is perfect.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2019 6:24:07 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
clarification:

And on this rock [identify **identity** by revelation] I will build My assemblies. . .
Harikrish
Posts: 34,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2019 6:26:45 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
What about incest?

Different issue, But the different sexual activities cause different problems if they are not ordered after the pattern of the Gods and Goddesses outlined in Torah. Good news is all sexual trauma can be healed by spiritual intimacy. Yahweh has programmed mortals so that man cannot fix the damage. In that way, God gets all the glory in the healing because it is private. The gratitude for the healing stays private in the heart. No one is going to go blab the miracle to the public to steal His glory.

Sexual intimacy is very private with the Lord, And all sexual traumas are healed by grace through faith and hope by renewing the mind by revelation of who we truly are--parts of Yahweh Elohim--both frequency and no frequency who created the "Life and Death System". He told Peter in Matt 16, His foundation to build His assemblies of His "Life System" is to find our true identity lost in the time Matrix of mortality by private revelation to the heart. Identity includes genders.

Matthew 16:15-17
He said to them, "But who do you say that I am? " Simon Peter answered and said, "You are the Adam, The Son of the living God. "

Jesus answered and said to him, "Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, But My Father who is in heaven. And I also say to you that you are Peter, And on this rock [identify by revelation] I will build My assemblies [of body parts], And the gates of Shoel [abode of the dead] shall not prevail against it [Our true identity is preserved by translation and resurrection].

These are the most powerful healing words on the planet. That is why Anon/Noah believes they are true. No other logic can change the truth. The Logos Word of God is perfect.

That is not what Matthew said in those verses. Why can't you simply read the bible before quoting scriptures you never read.

Here is the KJV of Matthew 16

Matthew 16:15He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?

16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, The Son of the living God.

17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, But my Father which is in heaven.

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, And upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

20 Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2019 6:53:04 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
But transvestities are mostly Gentiles because denying ones sexuality is against the Christian beliefs.
Since you got off the sea of glass you have been losing grip on the reason you were sent as Noah/Anon. Defending perverts was not Noah's mission. Neither should it be yours.

It is just the opposite. Gay and transvestites have been forced by the power of God to be "off balance" in the two genders in their spirit-orbs to increase knowledge of our true identities. They need balance of two genders and to not only "one" gender as revealed by God by two breasts and navel connected as an inverted triangle pointing to the genitals as discussed previously to teach us balance between the two "spiritual" genders.

No. The gays and transvestites, For whatever the causes, Connect to very deep spiritual gut feelings (not louder soul emotions] to be part of the Biblical paradigms of Israel. God created and predestinated the gay and transvestite world trends. All world-wide trends are created by Yahweh Elohim for a specific purpose. Without their help, The so-called "male" would not know he had a feminine side. In fact, All male embryos are first created as female before they turn into males. Therefore, Everyone is first created as a female. Everyone.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2019 7:17:14 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
But transvestities are mostly Gentiles because denying ones sexuality is against the Christian beliefs.
Since you got off the sea of glass you have been losing grip on the reason you were sent as Noah/Anon. Defending perverts was not Noah's mission. Neither should it be yours.

It is just the opposite. Gay and transvestites have been forced by the power of God to be "off balance" in the two genders in their spirit-orbs to increase knowledge of our true identities. They need balance of two genders and to not only "one" gender as revealed by God by two breasts and navel connected as an inverted triangle pointing to the genitals as discussed previously to teach us balance between the two "spiritual" genders.

No. The gays and transvestites, For whatever the causes, Connect to very deep spiritual gut feelings (not louder soul emotions] to be part of the Biblical paradigms of Israel. God created and predestinated the gay and transvestite world trends. All world-wide trends are created by Yahweh Elohim for a specific purpose. Without their help, The so-called "male" would not know he had a feminine side. In fact, All male embryos are first created as female before they turn into males. Therefore, Everyone is first created as a female. Everyone.

The Bible tells us in Genesis Adam (male) was created first. Self awareness of ones sexuality and gender does not begin at the embryonic stage.
Gays and transvestities are sexual preferences determined psychologically and subjectively with little physical associations. Major hormone and surgical procedures have to be undertaken to reverse ones sex orientation.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2019 8:39:29 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
That is not what Matthew said in those verses. Why can't you simply read the bible before quoting scriptures you never read.

Here is the KJV of Matthew 16

Matthew 16:15He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?

16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, The Son of the living God.

17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, But my Father which is in heaven.

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, And upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

20 Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

The light of God leads us to reason with valid facts and evidence. First we know the 12 Apostles already knew how to trust their gut feeling or heart. The light said to follow Yahushua, And they did. Therefore, The 12 Apostles knew Yahushua was the Messiah. Then we ask ourselves, If the 12 Apostles already knew by the light Yahushua was the Messiah, Then why do we think Christ would ask them such a dumb question, "Who am I? "

No. Everyone believed in reincarnation, And in fact, This is the best scripture in the whole Bible to confirm reincarnation is true. But we must assume the original test was altered. This is one of the best examples to prove God invented reincarnation for a good reason: to lose our identity in the time Matrix of Yahweh so we can find it and know good and evil using and living with the software "death" program designed to hide the lost valuable coin. In the succinct parable, A female of the 144, 000 on the sea of glass finds the valuable lost coin. Duh! The same is also true for 7. 4+ billion Gentile-angel-dogs who love activities vs spiritual knowledge. The female fins the valuable identity. They can enter the first heaven of true identity but not reach the sea of glass intentionally. This is how Christ builds His assemblies of Jews and Gentiles as One Yahweh Elohim.

Matt 16:13-14:
When Jesus came into the region of Caesarea Philippi, He asked His disciples, Saying, "Who do men say that I, The Son of Man, Am? "
So they said, "Some say John the Baptist, Some Elijah, And others Jeremiah or one of the prophets. "

This is the context of the question, And knowing the Son of Man meant a "Translated Man" from the OT, Christ was asking about his eternal identity of his past life as Adam. Beautiful. Logical. Undisputable. The only invalid assumption that can refute the idea is that it is impossible for man to alter the Biblical text. This is a scripted narrative of the Catholic Corruptors to hide what they do in sincerity in God's will. God can do anything He wants through blinding us. The control lever is blindness and not freewill. If He wants to change the scripture to forces us to think, Then He-She can alter the text through men to engage the God of the living in our hearts by revelation and not trust the God of the dead of the dragon using no revelation and a dead Bible idol.

Christ said of God:

Matthew 22:32
I am the God of Abraham, The God of Isaac, And the God of Jacob [Rainbow covenant of translation Life]. God is not the God of the dead, But of the living.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2019 2:04:26 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
That is not what Matthew said in those verses. Why can't you simply read the bible before quoting scriptures you never read.

Here is the KJV of Matthew 16

Matthew 16:15He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?

16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, The Son of the living God.

17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, But my Father which is in heaven.

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, And upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

20 Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

The light of God leads us to reason with valid facts and evidence. First we know the 12 Apostles already knew how to trust their gut feeling or heart. The light said to follow Yahushua, And they did. Therefore, The 12 Apostles knew Yahushua was the Messiah. Then we ask ourselves, If the 12 Apostles already knew by the light Yahushua was the Messiah, Then why do we think Christ would ask them such a dumb question, "Who am I? "

No. Everyone believed in reincarnation, And in fact, This is the best scripture in the whole Bible to confirm reincarnation is true. But we must assume the original test was altered. This is one of the best examples to prove God invented reincarnation for a good reason: to lose our identity in the time Matrix of Yahweh so we can find it and know good and evil using and living with the software "death" program designed to hide the lost valuable coin. In the succinct parable, A female of the 144, 000 on the sea of glass finds the valuable lost coin. Duh! The same is also true for 7. 4+ billion Gentile-angel-dogs who love activities vs spiritual knowledge. The female fins the valuable identity. They can enter the first heaven of true identity but not reach the sea of glass intentionally. This is how Christ builds His assemblies of Jews and Gentiles as One Yahweh Elohim.

Matt 16:13-14:
When Jesus came into the region of Caesarea Philippi, He asked His disciples, Saying, "Who do men say that I, The Son of Man, Am? "
So they said, "Some say John the Baptist, Some Elijah, And others Jeremiah or one of the prophets. "

This is the context of the question, And knowing the Son of Man meant a "Translated Man" from the OT, Christ was asking about his eternal identity of his past life as Adam. Beautiful. Logical. Undisputable. The only invalid assumption that can refute the idea is that it is impossible for man to alter the Biblical text. This is a scripted narrative of the Catholic Corruptors to hide what they do in sincerity in God's will. God can do anything He wants through blinding us. The control lever is blindness and not freewill. If He wants to change the scripture to forces us to think, Then He-She can alter the text through men to engage the God of the living in our hearts by revelation and not trust the God of the dead of the dragon using no revelation and a dead Bible idol.

If the bible is a dead book why are you misquoting it? Matthew 16 does not say Jesus was Adam.
Christ said of God:

Matthew 22:32
I am the God of Abraham, The God of Isaac, And the God of Jacob [Rainbow covenant of translation Life]. God is not the God of the dead, But of the living.
ethang5
Posts: 20,671
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2019 3:25:37 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
If the bible is a dead book why are you misquoting it? Matthew 16 does not say Jesus was Adam.

If the bible is a dead book why are you quoting it?

The man says he needs Transvestites. Offer yourself. Remember he worships you.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2019 3:31:16 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
If the bible is a dead book why are you misquoting it? Matthew 16 does not say Jesus was Adam.

The correct question to ask is can man alter the Bible text to plant weeds by God's black magic power of obedience to fight Yahweh? What does God say about the question? :

Jeremiah 8:8
"How can you say, "We are wise, And the law of the Lord is with us"? Look, The false pen of the scribe certainly works falsehood.

Deuteronomy 4:2
You shall not add to the word which I command you, Nor take from it, That you may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.

Proverbs 30:6
Do not add to His words, Lest He rebuke you, And you be found a liar.

Revelation 22:18-19
For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book [so he can repent and pull the identity weeds from the person's mind]. And if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his **part** [not 100% light and truth] from the Book of Life, From the holy city, And from the things which are written in this book.

Therefore, The false pen of the scribe can be used by God's black grace power to add or remove ideas from the Bible. Using common sense, Valid evidence, And cogent reasoning WE KNOW the Catholic Corruptors replaced "Adam" with "Jesus Christ" in Matthew 16 to fight sincerely against the supposed monster of Yahweh with noble intentions.

By removing words, A person cannot be cleansed by the truth, Such as removing the word "Adam" from Matthew 16, Which removed reincarnation and caused great blindness in the West. They removed the correct concepts of reincarnation to remove translation, Repentance, And true grace and mercy they did not believe in and believed in past karma instead. They innocently believed in works-based salvation of mortality taught by the gods and goddesses born immortal and their ET community slaves. Ra does not use the word "repent" in the Law of One because the Gentiles all die of old age, Per the Infinite Creator's will. Duh!

By removing words, Such as "Adam", A person cannot be cleansed by the truth of reincarnation and repentance. Therefore, WE KNOW from Matthew 16 reincarnation was taught anciently by Israel. Finally, WE KNOW we are all living forever and forgiven in Matthew 12, Including Christ Himself also saying, "Your sins are forgiven". (Adding words to the Biblical text is a different dynamic. We pull the weed ideas).

That said, Satan's divided kingdom of the God of death will not last forever. So what? Be happy. We will all get whatever body we asked for in the beginning no matter what tribulations and pain we endure in mortality. Cool, Huh?
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2019 3:47:54 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
If the bible is a dead book why are you misquoting it? Matthew 16 does not say Jesus was Adam.

If the bible is a dead book why are you quoting it?

The man says he needs Transvestites. Offer yourself. Remember he worships you.

Christian minister paradigms are not deep enough to explain world trends. Plastic baby wading pools from Walmart. Be a part of the Olympic Adult Swim Team of occult Israel. Find who you truly are. Find that lost valuable coin!
ethang5
Posts: 20,671
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2019 4:24:45 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

If the bible is a dead book why are you misquoting it? Matthew 16 does not say Jesus was Adam.

If the bible is a dead book why are you quoting it?

The man says he needs Transvestites. Offer yourself. Remember he worships you.

Christian minister paradigms are not deep enough to explain world trends. Plastic baby wading pools from Walmart. Be a part of the Olympic Adult Swim Team of occult Israel. Find who you truly are. Find that lost valuable coin!


Sorry loonie. I'm not a Transvestite.

You and your god have fun tho.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2019 5:02:55 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

If the bible is a dead book why are you misquoting it? Matthew 16 does not say Jesus was Adam.

If the bible is a dead book why are you quoting it?

The man says he needs Transvestites. Offer yourself. Remember he worships you.

Christian minister paradigms are not deep enough to explain world trends. Plastic baby wading pools from Walmart. Be a part of the Olympic Adult Swim Team of occult Israel. Find who you truly are. Find that lost valuable coin!


Sorry loonie. I'm not a Transvestite.

You and your god have fun tho.

Yahweh has the most powerful "cause and effect" ideas on the planet connected to the Bible. Brilliant! Genius level! No other ideas can come close to removing them by logic. The paradigms, Evidence, And assumptions are too powerful to move like a granite mountain at Yosemite. The authority of truth stands on its own merits.

For example, The ideas of the gays and transvestites are invincible and offers them true "cause and effect" healing in spiritual intimacy in privacy with the God who created them and without man. They are closer to the spirit-orb feelings than a religious and blind slave who believes in one gender per person and not two per person. Yahweh is going to surprise all of us. Is it not an accident that gays are being put into high positions of power all over the planet. Anon/Noah know this is true because he has watched the changes occur in his own financial career. God's will is moving quickly to put all the chess pieces in the right place to end the Cosmic War.

Those who have been waiting patiently since childhood for the ET disclosure have NOT wasted their time in vain. Anon/Noah is providing the correct perspectives to not worrying about it. Trump is an ET, And He is working on disclosure as fast as Yahweh will let Him. We have come a long way. The intellectual boat of Anon/Noah provides the new intellectual framework needed to thank Yahweh for the gays and transvestites doing God's will but not knowing the "big-picture" truths. Now they know.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2019 3:38:14 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

If the bible is a dead book why are you misquoting it? Matthew 16 does not say Jesus was Adam.

If the bible is a dead book why are you quoting it?

The man says he needs Transvestites. Offer yourself. Remember he worships you.

Christian minister paradigms are not deep enough to explain world trends. Plastic baby wading pools from Walmart. Be a part of the Olympic Adult Swim Team of occult Israel. Find who you truly are. Find that lost valuable coin!


Sorry loonie. I'm not a Transvestite.

You and your god have fun tho.

Yahweh has the most powerful "cause and effect" ideas on the planet connected to the Bible. Brilliant! Genius level! No other ideas can come close to removing them by logic. The paradigms, Evidence, And assumptions are too powerful to move like a granite mountain at Yosemite. The authority of truth stands on its own merits.

For example, The ideas of the gays and transvestites are invincible and offers them true "cause and effect" healing in spiritual intimacy in privacy with the God who created them and without man. They are closer to the spirit-orb feelings than a religious and blind slave who believes in one gender per person and not two per person. Yahweh is going to surprise all of us. Is it not an accident that gays are being put into high positions of power all over the planet. Anon/Noah know this is true because he has watched the changes occur in his own financial career. God's will is moving quickly to put all the chess pieces in the right place to end the Cosmic War.

Those who have been waiting patiently since childhood for the ET disclosure have NOT wasted their time in vain. Anon/Noah is providing the correct perspectives to not worrying about it. Trump is an ET, And He is working on disclosure as fast as Yahweh will let Him. We have come a long way. The intellectual boat of Anon/Noah provides the new intellectual framework needed to thank Yahweh for the gays and transvestites doing God's will but not knowing the "big-picture" truths. Now they know.

Are you sure Trump is working on his Tax Disclosures?
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2019 8:24:01 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Trump is very secretive about his real "private" life than we have any idea. No one knows he is an ET but a few. We all know the rumors about Qanon. Most all insiders know the scripted conflicts are a form of entertainment, And the insiders have an entire private education system in their secret societies. Fine keep it hidden.

God killed both President Kennedy and Marilyn Monroe because they wanted ET disclosure before it was God's timing, And their deaths were predestinated to be a distraction at first but a teaching lesson today of God's predestination power to protect all of us from Ra (Lucifer). Times up! The true Cosmic War is being revealed since the first century with Adam/Christ.

Had disclosure happened in the 1960s as Kennedy planned immediately in 1961after Valiant Thor left in 1960, Ra (Lucifer) would have deceived the entire world because of the ET advanced technology. We were too far behind in the technology and needed to catch up quickly, And we did, Thanks to the Luciferians and governments following Yahweh Elohim in their hearts. It is very easy to see in retrospect. Hindsight is 20-20, Knowing the Cosmic War truths that Ra (Lucifer) hides from mortals deliberately.

This true knowledge will put to rest a lot of DDO discouraged UFO disciples who have incorrectly blamed governments or "evil people" and not Yahweh Elohim for the delay in ET disclosure. Relax. Walk in the light and be happy and not anxious in your heart. Find peace over the matter of the ET delay after 1960. The right decisions were made. God controlled everything.

We are one collective consciousness. The more we are happier and positive the faster disclosure will come. Don't worry. Be happy.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2019 9:40:24 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
The Bible tells us in Genesis Adam (male) was created first. Self awareness of ones sexuality and gender does not begin at the embryonic stage.
Gays and transvestities are sexual preferences determined psychologically and subjectively with little physical associations. Major hormone and surgical procedures have to be undertaken to reverse ones sex orientation.

Yahweh is referring to the body as an embryo. The spirit-orb-soul-emotional-body is not placed into the physical body until the body kicks or moves. After conception, We all have female genitals before the soul is placed into the male body when it is fully developed and kicks and can move the body by freewill.

https://www. Sciencealert. Com/watch-we-were-once-all-female

The spirit orb is two balanced genders not one. We choose which gender before going into an emotional soul body. Messing up the soul feelings with indoctrination or rape will screw up the gender identity by pretending the other gender does not exist, When it does. Female rape victims lose the total power of their feminine freewill, And her masculine side takes 100% control of the body vehicle as counterfeit protection. She is NEVER the same. No exceptions. She is made so powerless by her masculine side, Nothing can fix her except spiritual intimacy with Yahweh Elohim. She pretends to be feminine, But she never feels "balanced" again. Ever.

Yahweh designed rape to glorify Himself privately without man's help. He gets all the private glory for healing the female rape victim. Men also get twisted by indoctrination or rape by foolish adults. Spiritual intimacy will fix the imbalance of the two genders in both women and men.
ethang5
Posts: 20,671
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2019 11:51:48 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
ethang5 wrote:

If the bible is a dead book why are you misquoting it? Matthew 16 does not say Jesus was Adam.

If the bible is a dead book why are you quoting it hypocrite?

The man says he needs Transvestites. Offer yourself. Remember he worships you.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2019 12:23:22 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

If the bible is a dead book why are you misquoting it? Matthew 16 does not say Jesus was Adam.

If the bible is a dead book why are you quoting it hypocrite?

The man says he needs Transvestites. Offer yourself. Remember he worships you.

It's only a matter of time before Anon gets over his constipation. He will need the bible for tissue paper. Before the bible became tissue paper the job was done by African slaves who trained to be butt lickers.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2019 1:22:08 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

If the bible is a dead book why are you misquoting it? Matthew 16 does not say Jesus was Adam.

If the bible is a dead book why are you quoting it hypocrite?

The man says he needs Transvestites. Offer yourself. Remember he worships you.

Yahweh comprehends the post, And its intention in the heart. He sees the hearts. Perfect response.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2019 1:23:28 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

If the bible is a dead book why are you misquoting it? Matthew 16 does not say Jesus was Adam.

If the bible is a dead book why are you quoting it hypocrite?

The man says he needs Transvestites. Offer yourself. Remember he worships you.

It's only a matter of time before Anon gets over his constipation. He will need the bible for tissue paper. Before the bible became tissue paper the job was done by African slaves who trained to be butt lickers.

Yahweh comprehends the post, And its intention in the heart. He sees the hearts. Perfect response.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2019 9:04:08 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

If the bible is a dead book why are you misquoting it? Matthew 16 does not say Jesus was Adam.

If the bible is a dead book why are you quoting it hypocrite?

The man says he needs Transvestites. Offer yourself. Remember he worships you.

Yahweh comprehends the post, And its intention in the heart. He sees the hearts. Perfect response.

The planet needs to know all the genders in wealthy countries are pretending with phony smiles. The feminine side of the man is pretending to be masculine. The masculine side of the woman is pretending to be feminine. This is caused by the dragon and 2-beast system with its counterfeit love, Fear, And guilt.

Disregarding the physical rape and child molestation, Even if that does NOT happen, The economic order of competition of Capitalism, Communism, Fascism, Anarchism, Etc, On earth is not a game we play. We are not children playing musical chairs at a party. In all cased, The money is limited and someone is going and to get hurt badly. In others words, For every dollar you are debt-free, Someone else is in debt by the identical amount you. The balance sheet is zero:

US Economy
Cash. . . . . . $100
Debts. . . $(100)
Total. . . . . . . . . $0

If you lose and can't find a chair, A 10 foot stone boulder comes out of the ceiling and smashes you into bits in unemployment. We need money to live. We need an unlimited money supply to give as receipts for labor performed, Like Hitler did, But tweaked by not consolidating the money in one place, But distributing the money by the banks.

http://www. Webofdebt. Com/articles/bankrupt-germany. Php

The barons of old made enormous profits by the tally sticks from happy free laborers who paid no taxes (not even property taxes). The businesses paid all the taxes. If they could not afford the taxes, They were losers, And they did not get any more tally sticks to grow in size because of losses. Time to find a new business.

The government was run by the taxes on the business owners. Did it work? Of course it did. It is the real reason England became so powers. They created the goods by sticks and traded the goods for gold, Sucking all the gold into England from other European nations from 1100AD until he Bank of England in 1694 AD replaced the tally sticks with their fraudulent debt notes, We never looked back due to the printing press invention of paper debts notes called cash. Paper notes were easy to handle vs sticks. But the sticks did NOT have debt attached to them. All the king needed to say in 1100AD is all taxes must be paid in sticks and not gold or silver, And the new money system of sticks was born.

The tax collection process was simple. The king ordered the same % tax on all tally sticks held by the businesses and not the laborers. Duh!

This is not rocket science. In the future, The US government prints the debt-free money and distributes the money to the 50 States as needed. That 50 States distribute the money to the banks that decide which profitable business gets the money. Then the banks get paid for profitable business. The banks do not get paid for picking loser companies that create losses. Our current system is based on a convoluted bag of banker tricks from the tally stick system. Clarity make the future goals real:

1. King = US Government.
2. Lords = States
3. Banks = Barons
4. Businesses = Business to fund the government with taxes.
5. Laborers = Laborers who pay no taxes
6. End result = Unlimited government money supply to stop playing musical chairs with unemployment.

Therefore, The money supply is unlimited based on labor supply limits and not money. Such a system creates labor shortages and NOT money limits and shortages. The unemployment is zero. Rome and England succeeded by using such a system of cheap metal bass coins [Rome) and sticks [England] that had an UNLIMITED supply of money created by the government authority.

What does this have do with gender? EVERYTHING, Couples drag into the home the authority models of a corrupt money system of dog-eat-dog of the dragon and 2-beast system due to a limited money supply defined as debt not labor value cash receipts.

The man is the boss, And the woman is his slave to control. Men misinterpret the Bible, And they become dominant over the women, And women either submit to the men as a doormats for the money to survive, Or they rebels, Creating all kinds of gender divisions. Everyone ends up pretending their spiritual genders and lose their gender balance that God intends for our maximum happiness in bed and in all aspects of life.

The rock foundation of truth in Matt 16 and the Sermon on the Mount is identity--who we are. Either we can create a self-images to survive and even get rich, Or we believe what Christ taught--we are body parts of the Great I AM--to serve the Infinite Creator, Self, And others inside the cube of equality. 6 sides is works. Works in heart and soul. The body is a vehicle of pleasure based on what we believe. Bodily deeds are irrelevant without the correct ideas of truth based on valid evidence. Simple and true.

The dragon blinds everyone with death, Until God is ready to fix the financial systems on earth and translate Israel publically during the third temple era to end the Cosmic War and stop playing hidden musical chairs with its "controlled unemployment" with the limited money supply based 100% on debt. The unemployment is closer to 20% not 3. 5% unemployed for the last 2 weeks! We need to include those unemployed for over a year! Get it yet?

http://www. Shadowstats. Com/alternate_data/unemployment-charts
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2019 9:23:31 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
1. King = US Government.
2. Lords = States
3. Barons = **Banks**
4. Businesses = Business to fund the government with taxes.
5. Laborers = Laborers who pay no taxes
6. End result = Unlimited government money supply to stop playing musical chairs with unemployment.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2019 9:23:45 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
1. King = US Government.
2. Lords = States
3. Barons = **Banks**
4. Businesses = Business to fund the government with taxes.
5. Laborers = Laborers who pay no taxes
6. End result = Unlimited government money supply to stop playing musical chairs with unemployment.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2019 10:48:50 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Interesting side note, The swastika is an ET symbol that represents the centralized money systems of their inner earth that are not an equal square or cube. One can form a perfect square by rotating the 4 corners.

That said, The swastika imaginary square has 4 holes of self. It works in conjunction with the Law of One, But they have been scientists and not money managers. Yahweh Elohim created the symbol to complement a centralized caste-based philosophy of the Law of One.

God chose Hitler to work with the ETs to control planet earth at the time, But the current narratives as a "Hitler monster" was created to discredit him as a "Jew hater" racist. No. He wanted to bring ET technology to earth and the Jewish bankers were preventing it by God. Like Kennedy and Marilynn Monroe, The timing was off.

God told the bankers not to go along with Hitler but pretend to be his friend, Like they always do to follow what God tells them to do, Keeping it secret. Hitler asked the bankers to go along with him, But the bankers already knew about the ETs and refused in order to keep the public deceived and amass their world power by their own plans of a new form of the League of Nations rejected by the United States in the 1920s. The banker knew freewill was the foundation and not force. They knew the mind and freewill was the key to real power.

Hitler first got the entire country employed by government works projects, But the bankers rejected His proposals, Knowing the labor power of money needed to be distributed:

Future USA
1. King = US Government.
2. Lords = States
3. Banks = Barons
4. Businesses = Business to fund the government with taxes.
5. Laborers = Laborers who pay no taxes
6. End result = Unlimited government money supply to stop playing musical chairs with unemployment.

The money receipts had to be distributed and not consolidated. The ETs did not have that knowledge. Therefore, The swastika simbol from God failed. The same principle the ETs use in inner earth will not work on outer earth. Lesson learned.

The bankers also had plans in place from John Maynard Keynes with the GDP fraud that they did not want to abandon because God was behind them. Just like God has been behind them from the 1694 AD debt-note success of the Bank of England. Why stop a good thing built by Luciferians for the Creator God to stop Yahweh by manipulating the public by lies. No reincarnation. Perfect. No Gods and Goddess. Perfect. No revelation. Perfect. Yahweh had no place to go but to a different galaxy. Surprise! Checkmate by the truth of the Cosmic War that Yahweh is ending in peace.

The ETs were deceived thinking the financial system as a centralized system would work fine in Germany and the entire world not knowing the plan would fail based on money principles that work only in a caste-based system. The Lord has been teaching the ETs about money after 150, 000+ years to wake them up. Trump is leading the charge to correct the mistakes they made with Hitler. They are focused on free will and not force of power today, Which is now in line with Infinite Creator.

Trump is bragging about the death of a terrorist leader. No. Based on the Law of One principles, He would either get a new identity if He stopped the terrorism or eternal jail time. The story line is contrived but with very good intentions. The heart is what matters, And NOT the narrative. Trump has a good heart.

The perception deception way of God is unimportant. Pass the popcorn. Enjoy the world entertainment. Don't worry. Be happy. Don't rock the boat of the world leaders. YAHWEH is controlling everything by predestination of each unique path to know good and bad ideas.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2019 2:13:50 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
In the future, The world money system will be based on the debt-free tally stick system with electronic ET chips to control crime with the Law of One. Eventually, Crime will not be controlled by "force" as criminal thieves will disappear, And the chips will be used for safety measures like we do for dogs today. Spying on privacy will be removed, For it will not be needed anymore. Earth will be free, Like it is in the third heaven.

There will be one world currency distributed to various sectors without exchange rates. Then it will be distribed to countries, Then to States, Then to businesses, And then to laborers who keep every penny they earn by working:

Distribution of World Money Supply behind the Curtain of Oz:

1. World 12 disciples of Christ's white grace power on sea of glass to distribute world's money supply to sectors by need based on the following levels of distribution:
2. Sectors
3. Countries funded by taxes.
4. States and regions funded by taxes
5. Banks
6. Businesses pay all taxes
7. Laborers pay no taxes

The 7 books speak about the economic laws of nature like a scientist studies the laws of physics and chemistry:

1. Cash money supply without debt.
2. Labor Value. Define real money vs phony money.
3. Price-Cost-profits-losses
4. Demand-Supply
5. Risk-Return
6. Taxes
7. Federal Reserve
8. Wall Street
9. Failed economics of competition, Capitalism, Socialism, Communism, Fascism, And Anarchism and why thy always fail.

The first 6 are real natural laws. The last three 7, 8, 9 are frauds. It takes 7 volumes of details for the accurate knowledge to transition 100% to natural laws to remove the frauds to govern the new honest money power without hurting the banks or public in the 7 to 10 year transition. One would not expect less than 7 volumes to feel comfortable that the truths and natural laws will work excellently based on effective track records of success:

Rome
England
Hitler
Harikrish
Posts: 34,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2019 2:23:38 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
In the future, The world money system will be based on the debt-free tally stick system with electronic ET chips to control crime with the Law of One. Eventually, Crime will not be controlled by "force" as criminal thieves will disappear, And the chips will be used for safety measures like we do for dogs today. Spying on privacy will be removed, For it will not be needed anymore. Earth will be free, Like it is in the third heaven.

There will be one world currency distributed to various sectors without exchange rates. Then it will be distribed to countries, Then to States, Then to businesses, And then to laborers who keep every penny they earn by working:

Distribution of World Money Supply behind the Curtain of Oz:

1. World 12 disciples of Christ's white grace power on sea of glass to distribute world's money supply to sectors by need based on the following levels of distribution:
2. Sectors
3. Countries funded by taxes.
4. States and regions funded by taxes
5. Banks
6. Businesses pay all taxes
7. Laborers pay no taxes

The 7 books speak about the economic laws of nature like a scientist studies the laws of physics and chemistry:

1. Cash money supply without debt.
2. Labor Value. Define real money vs phony money.
3. Price-Cost-profits-losses
4. Demand-Supply
5. Risk-Return
6. Taxes
7. Federal Reserve
8. Wall Street
9. Failed economics of competition, Capitalism, Socialism, Communism, Fascism, And Anarchism and why thy always fail.

The first 6 are real natural laws. The last three 7, 8, 9 are frauds. It takes 7 volumes of details for the accurate knowledge to transition 100% to natural laws to remove the frauds to govern the new honest money power without hurting the banks or public in the 7 to 10 year transition. One would not expect less than 7 volumes to feel comfortable that the truths and natural laws will work excellently based on effective track records of success:

Rome
England
Hitler

A single world currency would be bad for many countries with smaller economies.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.