Jump to topic:

Dart Is Poo Free

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2019 9:59:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I just went over to DART and guess what?

Dart is Hindu poo free!

No moron illiterate Hindus squatting in the open.

Dr. Franklin: ALSO if you need help with harikrish, Just call me, Ill take care of him, Right Castin?

Casting: *salute* Those were some damn slick moves, Sir.

If only DDO could rid itself of the Hindu outside defecator!
Anonymous
10/26/2019 10:10:56 PM
its my skill over there LOL also
Anonymous
10/26/2019 10:12:58 PM

Dart is Hindu poo free!

Dr. Franklin: ALSO if you need help with harikrish, Just call me, Ill take care of him, Right Castin?

you should come back, Atleast for politcs and religion, Be nice to have you over there
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2019 10:49:26 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Dart is Hindu poo free!

At least DDO is rid of the lying, Deceiving, Biased, Sniveling low life; Castaway.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2019 10:59:44 PM
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Dart is Hindu poo free!

At least DDO is rid of the lying, Deceiving, Biased, Sniveling low life; Castaway.

Sounded exactly like you - Lying, Deceiving, Biased, Sniveling low life;

DDO isn't quite rid of you yet.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2019 11:02:18 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Dart is Hindu poo free!

Completely wrong.
If you are not going to concede that you are wrong, How about citing an example to back up your completely contrived and spurious claim.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2019 1:55:36 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Dart is Hindu poo free!

What members on DART are saying to nigger Ethang5. They are not very flattering.

First we find Ethang5 posted on Nov 2018 which was less that a year ago that he lives in Ghana
Post #35 Title Siding with Death. Added: Post dated Nov 2018
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/664/siding-with-death? Page=2
Ethang wrote: I live in Ghana, A huge cocoa producer.

Post #21 title Americas Greatness An Immune System
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/145/americas-greatness-an-immune-system?
Goldtop to Ethang5 : First of all, You claim to live in Ghana, Is that also a lie?
No one cares about your alleged travels, You have yet to put a single source for your usual over the top claims.
Plenty of hot air, Though.

Ethang5 replies: Also? Lol. Yeah, Cause a claim of living in Ghana is a social booster.
Note: Ethang does not deny he lives in Ghana.
Goldtop destroyed Ethang with this: We can see that Ethan is forced to turn his attention to telling me what my life is about rather than supporting his claims in the OP, One of them already destroyed with facts. We're still awaiting Ethan to do something other than blow hot air.
Post #26

What members on DART are saying to nigger Ethang5. They are not very flattering.
Post #9. Title Art as proof
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/117/art-as-proof
Drafterman to Ethang5: I see a distinction, Even if you don't. And again, I'd appreciate it if you didn't "interpret" my answers for me, Especially when you interpret them to mean the opposite of what I claimed.

If you think I'm saying yes when I am explicitly saying no, Then I am going to bow out of this conversation.

Post #112 title Does Humanity need a God story?
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/12/does-humanity-need-a-god-story? Page=5
Ethang wrote: Sorry, I don't feed trolls.
Vagabond admonishes Ethang: You just are one.
What you mean and have always meant is that you can't handle the information I supply and certainly can't answer any of my questions honestly. You just release your anger when the lies you tell are confronted by me and you simply can't respond. I feel sorry for you.

Post#139
Beelzedad wrote to Ethang: If you're only capable of denial and ad homs, Please don't bother to respond.

Post#141
Beelzedad wrote to Ethang: Tantrums are also not intelligent responses. Grow up.

Post#145
Beelzedad again: --> @ethang5
You really need to grow up. Your immature tantrums and ad homs are not welcomed.

Post#151
Beelzedad--> @ethang5
Stop being a troll and grow up. Your behavior is not welcome.

Post#154
Beelzedad--> @ethang5
Perhaps, If you learned to behave like an adult, Stopped throwing tantrums and responded intelligently, You might warrant further engagement.

Post#156
Beelzedad -->@ethang5
Insults and bullying are not welcome behavior. Grow up.

Post#163
Beelzedad-->@ethang5
Insults, Bullying and harassment are not welcome behavior.

Post#166
Beelzedad-->@ethang5
Bullying is not welcome.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2019 4:01:03 AM
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Dart is Hindu poo free!

Completely wrong.

The willowed equivalent of "nah-huh". Ah, The reasoning. The logic. The debate style! Lol

If you are not going to concede that you are wrong, How about citing an example to back up your completely contrived and spurious claim.

Sure moron. Watch now so you see how its done.

Claim:
Dart is Poo free!

Citation:
Dart website
Misc Board
Ban List

Banned - Harikrish
Ban Length - 90 days
Ban Reason - Repeated Stupidity
Ban Number - 4th Ban

For 90 days, Dart will be poo free. You do not need to take it on faith from me. I can debate.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2019 2:51:19 PM
ethang5 wrote:

The willowed equivalent of "nah-huh". Ah, The reasoning. The logic. The debate style! Lol

Sure moron. Watch now so you see how its done.

Claim:
Dart is Poo free!

Citation:
Dart website
Misc Board
Ban List

Banned - Harikrish
Ban Length - 90 days
Ban Number - 4th Ban

For 90 days, Dart will be poo free. You do not need to take it on faith from me. I can debate.

DART has been free of Nigger Ethang5 for over 10 months.

Drafterman to Ethang5: I see a distinction, Even if you don't. And again, I'd appreciate it if you didn't "interpret" my answers for me, Especially when you interpret them to mean the opposite of what I claimed.

If you think I'm saying yes when I am explicitly saying no, Then I am going to bow out of this conversation.

https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/12/does-humanity-need-a-god-story? Page=5
What you mean and have always meant is that you can't handle the information I supply and certainly can't answer any of my questions honestly. You just release your anger when the lies you tell are confronted by me and you simply can't respond. I feel sorry for you.

Post#139
Beelzedad wrote to Ethang: If you're only capable of denial and ad homs, Please don't bother to respond.

Post#141
Beelzedad wrote to Ethang: Tantrums are also not intelligent responses. Grow up.

Post#145
You really need to grow up. Your immature tantrums and ad homs are not welcomed.

Post#151
Beelzedad--> @ethang5

Post#154
Beelzedad--> @ethang5
Perhaps, If you learned to behave like an adult, Stopped throwing tantrums and responded intelligently, You might warrant further engagement.

Post#156
Beelzedad -->@ethang5

Post#163
Beelzedad-->@ethang5

Post#166
Beelzedad-->@ethang5
Bullying is not welcome.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2019 6:01:00 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Claim:

Dart is Poo free!

Citation:
Dart website
Misc Board
Ban List

Banned - Harikrish
Ban Length - 90 days
Ban Number - 4th Ban

Untrue. You've been spamming "Ethan said, Ethan said" there in the last 10 months.

Plus, My account there is active and unbanned. The only thing Dart is going to be free of is your poo.

As long as they don't ban me like they did you. Its understandable you don't want to talk about your banning, Or that I predicted it, Or that you could have avoided it by not being a dumb racist fool.

Go ahead, Poo on DDO with your spam. Dart will be Hindu poo free for the next 3 months, And I can go there.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2019 8:18:52 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Dart is Poo free!

Nigger Ethang5 you are the only very black slumdog slum dweller nigger living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
DART has been slumdog free for over 10 months since you got banned.
Everyone on DART now knows you are a slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt.

First we find Ethang5 posted on Nov 2018 which was less that a year ago that he lives in Ghana

https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/145/americas-greatness-an-immune-system?
Goldtop to Ethang5 : First of all, You claim to live in Ghana, Is that also a lie?
No one cares about your alleged travels, You have yet to put a single source for your usual over the top claims.

Ethang5 replies: Also? Lol. Yeah, Cause a claim of living in Ghana is a social booster.
Goldtop destroyed Ethang with this: We can see that Ethan is forced to turn his attention to telling me what my life is about rather than supporting his claims in the OP, One of them already destroyed with facts. We're still awaiting Ethan to do something other than blow hot air.
Post #26

Post#139

Post#141

Post#145

Post#151
Beelzedad--> @ethang5

Post#154
Beelzedad--> @ethang5

Post#156
Beelzedad -->@ethang5

Post#163
Beelzedad-->@ethang5

Post#166
Beelzedad-->@ethang5
Bullying is not welcome.

Wylted wrote: I can't really stand debating black people, Because of sh? It like this. Https://www. Debateart. Com/debates/1179? Open_tab=arguments
It's honestly not even a challenge to debate blacks and if you are black do not accept a debate with me, Because I don't feel like wasting my time debating somebody with an IQ of 85, Just to get to the foregone conclusion. I am one of the lowest ranked debaters here, But sadly still undefeated against the negroid population.
Does anyone else have similar experiences debating blackie?

Franklin: What's the difference between a black dad and a boomerang
The boomerang comes back.

Franklin: ok
a black priest-holy sh? It
black jokes-dark humor
and
God burned them

Franklin: good one
There is a bike for 50 bucks, A blakc jew wants it, He asks his dad, Hey dad am I jewish or Black
Dad: why son
Son: Becuase i wan to know ifn i should bring the price down or steal it

SupaDudz: What do you call a black girl that takes her tampon out?
Cotton picking

AvoidDeath: What do you get when you cross a black dad and a black mom?
divorce

Bmdrocks21: What do black people and tornadoes have in common?
It only takes one to ruin a good neighborhood.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2019 2:26:54 PM
When I point out that he's been spamming about Ethan to Dart, The moron runs back to spam.

Dart would have been Ethan free, If you weren't an obsessed moron.

But Dart is now poo free, Because no one will be squatting there if you're gone.

83 more days of poo freedom. Ahhhh!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2019 3:53:23 PM
ethang5 wrote:
When I point out that he's been spamming about Ethan to Dart, The moron runs back to spam.

Dart would have been Ethan free, If you weren't an obsessed moron.

But Dart is now poo free, Because no one will be squatting there if you're gone.

83 more days of poo freedom. Ahhhh!

Nigger Ethang5, Everywhere you go you bring shame on yourself and your black people

Nigger Ethang5 you are the only very black slumdog slum dweller nigger living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
DART has been slumdog free for over 10 months since you got banned.
Everyone on DART now knows you are a slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt.

Post #26

Post#139

Post#141

Post#145

Post#151
Beelzedad--> @ethang5

Post#154
Beelzedad--> @ethang5

Post#156
Beelzedad -->@ethang5

Post#163
Beelzedad-->@ethang5

Post#166
Beelzedad-->@ethang5
Bullying is not welcome.

Wylted wrote: I can't really stand debating black people, Because of sh? It like this. Https://www. Debateart. Com/debates/1179? Open_tab=arguments
It's honestly not even a challenge to debate blacks and if you are black do not accept a debate with me, Because I don't feel like wasting my time debating somebody with an IQ of 85, Just to get to the foregone conclusion. I am one of the lowest ranked debaters here, But sadly still undefeated against the negroid population.
Does anyone else have similar experiences debating blackie?

Franklin: What's the difference between a black dad and a boomerang
The boomerang comes back.

Franklin: ok
a black priest-holy sh? It
black jokes-dark humor
and
God burned them

Franklin: good one
There is a bike for 50 bucks, A blakc jew wants it, He asks his dad, Hey dad am I jewish or Black
Dad: why son
Son: Becuase i wan to know ifn i should bring the price down or steal it

SupaDudz: What do you call a black girl that takes her tampon out?
Cotton picking

AvoidDeath: What do you get when you cross a black dad and a black mom?
divorce

Bmdrocks21: What do black people and tornadoes have in common?
It only takes one to ruin a good neighborhood.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2019 11:08:53 PM
For some reason Ethang5 is obsessed with trying to prove he is smarter than everyone. He suffers from an inferiority complex and low self esteem. Now we know thanks to Harikrish why he is so driven. Ethang5 is a very black negroid a slumdog slum dweller living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. His self loathing hatred results in vitriolic exchanges to undermine members more successful and fortunate than him. Ethang5 being a black nergroid the lowest of the low of God's creation that would include everyone as targets of his attacks. My daily reminders to him are also warnings to all to be mindful there is a very black negroid venting out on DDO.

willows wrote: Never mind about the psychological aspects as to what makes him tick, Perhaps he had bed-wetting issues well into puberty but I simply observe what he is; a cowardly, Bullying nitwit who has no idea which end of him is his head or his arse because he is constantly clouded by the smoldering smoke of his on-going ill-temper.

Ethang5 sees your dismissal of the bible as a clean slate from which to argue from.
You eliminate the bblical curse that Christians used to justified African slavery.
" The role of Christianity in African slavery is rather unique. Most religions allowed slavery based on economic and monetary reasons. But slaves were never targeted because of their skin colour alone. This all changed when Christians justified their targeting of Africans based on scriptures and skin colour. The continued discrimination of Africans are purely on skin colour. "

By ignoring African phenotypes such as black skin, Low IQ and negroid appearance you take away the iron shackles that held blacks like him down for centuries and you release the self loathing nigger with all his jungle instincts unrestrained.

That is the mistake most fair minded members (pun unintended) have made which was taking a nigger who is closer to apes than humans and giving him a seat at the table.

Harikrish has presented his research on African slavery, African genetics and phenotypes and exposed Ethang5 as a very black negroid slumdog slum dweller living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

Harikrish has warned Black civil rights leader MLK's I have a dream was premature. Bill Cosby went further having raped 50 white women fulfilling every black mans fantasy. Harikrish also warned blacks are having a problem taking their slogan Black Lives Matter to the bank! It has no redeemable value.

If the plagues of Egypt are suspect. The plagues heading to Africa are real. Over a 100 million Africans to die of AIDS (UN report) Another 25 million Africans to due from starvation (UNESCO report).
Ethang5 is a real self loathing very black negroid

Nigger Ethang5 confessed he is black and acknowledged Harikrish was Mr. Very White.
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Nigger Ethang5, Now that you have accepted you are black, A slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country with your three illegitimate bastard daughters. We can start dealing with your low IQ.
You confessed on DART you have very little money. Working as a delivery mule for over 15 years certainly isn't going to make you rich. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 50% of the people are illiterate doesn't make much sense either. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 80% of the Africans are Christians sound almost insane. Smuggling bibles when bibles are available free on the internet makes your career choice idiotic and shortsighted.
Your low IQ has been established.

Let's see how you spent your time in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Title Please Christians:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/55310/
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So you don't find rape, Incest, Genocide in the bible as contradictions?

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists, I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "What would have happened if the offending youth was not stopped? "

Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)

Nothing in your activities are income generating occupations.

You didn't have anything to do with your children's births either.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

So what do we know about you Ethang5?

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior. .
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job.
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2019 12:05:11 AM
Nigger Ethang5 To avoid arguing with you which is a waste of time. Everytime you address Harikrish he posts your confessions. If you find your own confessions disgusting then why did you post them on a public forum.
Any why should you be offended by your own confessions! You are a very black nigger and live like a slumdog slum dweller in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country and that is what your confessions tell us.

I am a spiritual leader. I cannot insult people for any reason. But posting your confessions is not insulting you unless you are embarassed and insulted by what you confessed to. That would be your problem.

Your confessions are not going to go away. You are very black. Nothing you do or say to Harikrish will change that. That is your Karma, Accept it nigger Ethang5!
BTW nigger is a term used on a black person of African origin. You confessed you are very black and from Ghana Africa. . So being called nigger should not be insulting to you.

Nigger Ethang5 confessed he is black and acknowledged Harikrish was Mr. Very White.

Nigger Ethang5, Now that you have accepted you are black, A slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country with your three illegitimate bastard daughters. We can start dealing with your low IQ.
You confessed on DART you have very little money. Working as a delivery mule for over 15 years certainly isn't going to make you rich. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 50% of the people are illiterate doesn't make much sense either. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 80% of the Africans are Christians sound almost insane. Smuggling bibles when bibles are available free on the internet makes your career choice idiotic and shortsighted.

Title Please Christians:
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists, I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "What would have happened if the offending youth was not stopped? "

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans licking cows backside.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I
https://youtu. Be/WmXYe2plcxI

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.

Is Harikrish not being liked worse than a 100 million Africans to die from AIDS. 25 million to die from starvation. 40 years of civil wars. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Nigger Ethang even the bible condemned Africans to slavery. You are very black nigger Ethang5, I told you so and I was right!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2019 2:22:51 AM
ethang5 wrote:
No spam can deny. Dart is poo free for the next months. No squatting.

The guy who banned me at DART bsh1 got Banned! Lol!

So you want your confessions to be publicly aired. Ok.

Title Please Christians:

https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

Is Harikrish not being liked worse than a 100 million Africans to die from AIDS. 25 million to die from starvation. 40 years of civil wars. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Nigger Ethang even the bible condemned Africans to slavery. You are very black nigger Ethang5, I told you so and I was right!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2019 2:31:39 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Dart is still poo free without you.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2019 2:37:50 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Is that why you are staying away from DART nigger slumdog Ethang5 to jeep it poo and nigger free? Lol!

Title Please Christians:

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2019 2:44:49 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Is that why you are staying away from DART nigger slumdog Ethang5 to jeep it poo and nigger free? Lol!

Lol. I can see I've got you angry.

I don't stay away moron. You're always there spamming about me like an obsessed moron.

Look at the thread title. DDO has poo. You're squatting here when you should be working - if you were in America.

Dart is poo free because the squatter in chief, You, Have been banned.

Its true.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2019 2:49:19 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Why should I be angry. I got your full confession. You are a very black nigger.

Title Please Christians:

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2019 2:59:11 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Why should I be angry.

Correct your misspellings. You are angry because its true Dart is poo free without you and I'm showing so.

I got your full confession. You are a very black nigger.

And you are banned from Dart, Making it poo free.

Run to spam. I'll stay on topic for you while you try to hide.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2019 3:03:25 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Why should I be angry.

Correct your misspellings. You are angry because its true Dart is poo free without you and I'm showing so.

You are the nigger and slumdog living in a slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. DART accept that and posted it. Lol!

Title Please Christians:

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2019 3:29:13 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Why should I be angry.

You are the nigger and. . .

Yeah. You've spammed it like a retard.

What you can't comment on, Is that Dart is poo free without you. Stop squatting on the threads of others.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2019 3:42:25 AM
ethang5 wrote:

What you can't comment on, Is that Dart is poo free without you. Stop squatting on the threads of others.

Nigger Ethang5 you are the only black slumdog nigger on DDO. DART is both poo free and nigger free because you don't go there anymore.

Title Please Christians:

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2019 4:11:16 AM

Nigger Ethang5 you are the only black slumdog nigger on DDO.

Has nothing to do with you squatting all over the threads of others you dumb hindu peasant.

You call others nigger and then you behave like one. No wonder Dart banned you.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2019 4:23:31 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Has nothing to do with you squatting all over the threads of others you dumb hindu peasant.

The mod bsh1 who banned Harikrish got banned himself. So he is out permanently.
But I am pleased my research work was posted and preserved.

You never complained about being called nigger. You even confessed you are Mr. Very Black and Harikrish is Mr. Very White.

Title Please Christians:

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2019 4:40:54 AM

The mod bsh1 who banned Harikrish got banned himself.

Has nothing to do with Dart being poo free since you've been banned. It wasn't Bsh1 squatting. It was you.

So he is out permanently.

You will be banned permanently too you compulsive racist moron.

But I am pleased my research work was posted and preserved.

O am too, I like it when people get a tangible example of your lunacy.

2 more months poo free! Yay!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2019 7:11:38 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Still poo free moron!

And why not nigger Ethang?
You are the not black negroid slumdog slum dweller and you are here and not over at DART.

Why are you so jealous Harikrish lives in Canada and works in America in the IT field?

If I was in India I wouldn't be able to post because I would be at work.
But I am able to post for several hours because I am in America and at home. It is 12::45PM here. This post is proof I am n America. You lost your argument nigger Ethang5!

I said in my introduction I am a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America in the IT field. How can you shame Harikrish who is proud to be Indian unlike you nigger Ethang who tried to deny you are black and then went in to confess you are not proud to be a nigger? But Harikrish exposed you for the very black nigger slumdog you are. Busted nigger Ethang.

Title Please Christians:

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.