Total Posts:35|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Mission Accomplished, But Still Spamming

ethang5
Posts: 23,679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2019 5:23:33 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Now everyone on DART knows you are a very black slumdog nigger Ethang5. Lol! Mission accomplished!

If your mission is accomplished, Why are you still spamming the same dumb things?

It's over nigger Ethan! - 2017
But you kept moron spamming the same stupidity.

Game over nigger Ethan! - 2018
But you kept moron spamming the same stupidity.

Mission accomplished! - 2019
But you kept moron spamming the same stupidity.

You have no "mission", No game is over, No one confessed, No one admitted anything.

You're just an illiterate racist idiot spamming because he's compulsive. You can't stop even after you say yourself that your idiots "mission" is accomplished.

Your lie about living in Canada was exposed
Your lie about having an IT job was exposed
Your lie about having 4 degrees was exposed
Your lie about being enlightened was exposed
Your lie about being white was exposed
Your lie about having confessions was exposed
Your lie about verbatim quotes was exposed

You've been shamed, Beaten, And banned

And like a retarded zombie, You're still spamming the same stupidity you've been spamming for the last 5 years!

Keep spamming fool. I'll be at Dart.
Harikrish
Posts: 41,158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2019 3:20:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:


If your mission is accomplished, Why are you still spamming the same dumb things?
Nigger Ethang5. you are a miserable and terrified nigger by your own confession.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Your lie about living in Canada was exposed
Your lie about having an IT job was exposed
Your lie about having 4 degrees was exposed
Your lie about being enlightened was exposed
Your lie about being white was exposed
Your lie about having confessions was exposed
Your lie about verbatim quotes was exposed

You've been shamed, Beaten, And banned


Keep spamming fool. I'll be at Dart.
Your confession will be posted daily as a reminder of our most shamed nigger Ethang5. Lol!!

I said in my introduction I am a proud Indian living in Canada and working in America in the IT field. How can you shame Harikrish who is proud to be Indian unlike you nigger Ethang who tried to deny you are black and then went on to confess you are not proud to be a nigger? But Harikrish exposed you for the very black nigger slumdog you are. Busted nigger Ethang.

So you want your confessions to be publicly aired. Ok.

Ethang5 is a real self loathing very black negroid

Nigger Ethang5 confessed he is black and acknowledged Harikrish was Mr. Very White.
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Nigger Ethang5, Now that you have accepted you are black, A slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country with your three illegitimate bastard daughters. We can start dealing with your low IQ.
You confessed on DART you have very little money. Working as a delivery mule for over 15 years certainly isn't going to make you rich. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 50% of the people are illiterate doesn't make much sense either. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 80% of the Africans are Christians sound almost insane. Smuggling bibles when bibles are available free on the internet makes your career choice idiotic and shortsighted.
Your low IQ has been established.

Let's see how you spent your time in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Title Please Christians:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/55310/
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So you don't find rape, Incest, Genocide in the bible as contradictions?

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists, I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "What would have happened if the offending youth was not stopped? "

Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)

Nothing in your activities are income generating occupations.

You didn't have anything to do with your children's births either.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

So what do we know about you Ethang5?

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior. .
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job.
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.
Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu.Be...

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu.Be...

Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu.Be...

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu.Be...
https://youtu.Be...

Africans licking cows backside.
https://youtu.Be...
https://youtu.Be...

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu.Be...
https://youtu.Be...

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.

Is Harikrish not being liked worse than a 100 million Africans to die from AIDS. 25 million to die from starvation. 40 years of civil wars. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Nigger Ethang even the bible condemned Africans to slavery. You are very black nigger Ethang5, I told you so and I was right!
ethang5
Posts: 23,679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2019 6:04:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Your confession will be posted daily as a reminder of our most shamed nigger Ethang5. Lol!

Not at Dart it won't you dumb cluck. Oops!

Then your moron mission isn't accomplished is it you idiot? Go ahead, Spam a dead board with the same stupidity over and over. As I said, That is your destiny.

No mission is accomplished, Nothings over, You are just an empty compulsive idiot spamming his pathetic life away. Your fantasy world was busted, So you're angry, And can do nothing but repeat spam.

I told you that you would drown in your own stupidity. Breathe idiot. Breathe!
Harikrish
Posts: 41,158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2019 2:48:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
Your confession will be posted daily as a reminder of our most shamed nigger Ethang5. Lol!

Not at Dart it won't you dumb cluck. Oops!

Then your moron mission isn't accomplished is it you idiot? Go ahead, Spam a dead board with the same stupidity over and over. As I said, That is your destiny.

No mission is accomplished, Nothings over, You are just an empty compulsive idiot spamming his pathetic life away. Your fantasy world was busted, So you're angry, And can do nothing but repeat spam.

I told you that you would drown in your own stupidity. Breathe idiot. Breathe!
The nigger Ethang5 is burning. Now he cannot deny he is black by claiming he is very black. Lol!

Why did it take you so long to accept you are black nigger Ethang5? Why were you in denial of God creating you black and putting you in Africa? Did you think you could go against your Karma? Did you not see your black negroid face in the mirror daily? Did you not see your 3 illegitimate bastard daughters were black niggers created by Jesus to complement the black arrangement typical of a black family?

As a spiritual healer I was taught If a nigger fails to accept he is black slap his head till he snaps out of his denial. It worked with you nigger Ethang5!

Now that you have accepted you are very black and a nigger, Shouldn't you also apologize to the African people whom you disparaged in your confessions?

Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Nigger Ethang5, Now that you have accepted you are black, A slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country with your three illegitimate bastard daughters. We can start dealing with your low IQ.
You confessed on DART you have very little money. Working as a delivery mule for over 15 years certainly isn't going to make you rich. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 50% of the people are illiterate doesn't make much sense either. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 80% of the Africans are Christians sound almost insane. Smuggling bibles when bibles are available free on the internet makes your career choice idiotic and shortsighted.
Your low IQ has been established.

Let's see how you spent your time in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Title Please Christians:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/55310/
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So you don't find rape, Incest, Genocide in the bible as contradictions?

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists, I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "What would have happened if the offending youth was not stopped? "

Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)

Nothing in your activities are income generating occupations.

You didn't have anything to do with your children's births either.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

So what do we know about you Ethang5?

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior. .
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job.
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.
Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans licking cows backside.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I
https://youtu. Be/WmXYe2plcxI

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.

Is Harikrish not being liked worse than a 100 million Africans to die from AIDS. 25 million to die from starvation. 40 years of civil wars. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Nigger Ethang even the bible condemned Africans to slavery. You are very black nigger Ethang5, I told you so and I was right!
ethang5
Posts: 23,679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2019 4:59:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:

EThang5 wrote: Your lie about verbatim quotes was exposed.

Prove it.

Look at the thread "Proof By Citation" but don't look if you wish to keep lying that the moron is your God.
Harikrish
Posts: 41,158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2019 5:36:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

EThang5 wrote: Your lie about verbatim quotes was exposed.

Prove it.

Look at the thread "Proof By Citation" but don't look if you wish to keep lying that the moron is your God.
You were proven wrong on every count in 'Proof of Citation' by Harikrish.

You are wrong on all counts.

You posted your own banning before BOG posted his. So you did not know anything about how many times BOG was banned. He was not banned at the time you posted your own banning experience. BOG had no banning record on DDO. DDO at the time you posted you own banning experience from hundreds of forums. You have been arguing with atheists for over 35 years in your confession. That is more than half your life has been spent on forums simply arguing with atheists.

Post#2 Title Enforcing the Rules.
Dated October 14 2014
Ethang wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.
You're the very voice of God for crying out loud. What can they do to you?

If BOG has already been banned from 100's of forums why would he have trepidations. He would be rather used to it. So you were consoling BOG with your own experience from hundreds of banning from forums.

BOG even expressed his confidence and liking for DDO. So banning was not on his mind either.
BOG wrote in post #1 in the OP: This forum is the best forum that I've been in since I started speaking for our Creator because it appears to be impossible to be banned from it, No matter what you write in here.

You are trying to use everything that was said after your post#2 which came later that you had no previous knowledge of.

BOG's post#15 was 2 days later, After you confessed about being banned from hundred of forums. So in you post 2 days earlier you could not be referencing his banning when he had not yet posted anything about it. Busted nigger Ethang5!

If you were referencing someone's banning like BOG you would have brought to his attention what he said regarding the subject before as your source. So what you shared in post 2 was your own experience from being banned from hundreds of forums and the trepidations you went through.

What you have done is share your self loathing experience being a very black nigger slumdog slum dweller living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. But that is universal banning and discrimination based on your black skin and negroid appearance and not comparable to forum banning.

So you want your confessions to be publicly aired. Ok.

Ethang5 is a real self loathing very black negroid

Nigger Ethang5 confessed he is black and acknowledged Harikrish was Mr. Very White.
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Nigger Ethang5, Now that you have accepted you are black, A slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country with your three illegitimate bastard daughters. We can start dealing with your low IQ.
You confessed on DART you have very little money. Working as a delivery mule for over 15 years certainly isn't going to make you rich. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 50% of the people are illiterate doesn't make much sense either. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 80% of the Africans are Christians sound almost insane. Smuggling bibles when bibles are available free on the internet makes your career choice idiotic and shortsighted.
Your low IQ has been established.

Let's see how you spent your time in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Title Please Christians:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/55310/
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So you don't find rape, Incest, Genocide in the bible as contradictions?

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists, I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "What would have happened if the offending youth was not stopped? "

Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)

Nothing in your activities are income generating occupations.

You didn't have anything to do with your children's births either.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

So what do we know about you Ethang5?

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior. .
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job.
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2019 7:17:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
Look at the thread "Proof By Citation" but don't look if you wish to keep lying that the moron is your God.

There is no proof in that thread.

Ethang5 said: Your lie about verbatim quotes was exposed

Prove it.
ethang5
Posts: 23,679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2019 4:32:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Look at the thread "Proof By Citation" but don't look if you wish to keep lying that the moron is your God.

There is no proof in that thread.

Sure there is liar. There is a citation in that thread. Read the morons fake quote of me, And then read what I actually said in the citation.

Now tell me if that is a "verbatim" quote. But don't worry. Finding out your god is a liar is traumatic, I understand.

After you get over it, Read "Hari tries to explain his lie" or, "what stage are you Hari? "

Why do you think the moron instantly tries to cover the posts exposing him?

I'm still amazed that your sea of glass misses such clear lies.
ethang5
Posts: 23,679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2019 11:48:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Look at the thread "Proof By Citation" but don't look if you wish to keep lying that the moron is your God.

There is no proof in that thread.

Sure there is liar. There is a citation in that thread. Read the morons fake quote of me, And then read what I actually said in the citation.

Now tell me if that is a "verbatim" quote. But don't worry. Finding out your god is a liar is traumatic, I understand.

(No comment by the loon)

After you get over it, Read "Hari tries to explain his lie" or, "what stage are you Hari? "

Why do you think the moron instantly tries to cover the posts exposing him?

I'm still amazed that your sea of glass misses such clear lies.

Prove it.

Claims about quotes are proven by citations you idiot. There is a citation in the thread. Look up the word "citation" first, That might help you.

Or you can spam your old posts over and over, That would be imitating your god, But the fact remains, I posted the citation, The moron's lie of a quote did not match the boards record.

Both of you are liars. But we knew that already.
ethang5
Posts: 23,679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2019 6:08:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Your lie about verbatim quotes was exposed

Prove it.

Proven idiot.

Claims about quotes are proven by citations. There is a citation in the thread. Look up the word "citation" first, That might help you.

Or you can spam your old posts over and over, That would be imitating your god, But the fact remains, I posted the citation, The moron's lie of a quote did not match the boards record.

Your spam now doesn't change that. Just like him, You are running because you have no answer. I cited his lie. That proves it.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2019 7:00:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Your lie about verbatim quotes was exposed

Prove it.

Proven idiot.

Claims about quotes are proven by citations. There is a citation in the thread. Look up the word "citation" first, That might help you.

Or you can spam your old posts over and overl, That would be imitating your god, But the fact remains, I posted the citation, The moron's lie of a quote did not match the boards record.

Your spam now doesn't change that. Just like him, You are running because you have no answer. I cited his lie. That proves it.

You used the word "quote" not citation! Duh. A citation can be a quote or reference. Citation is the wrong word to use. I only care about his quotes: "xxxx". Or when stars he sentence with: ETHANG5 SAID. . . OR ETHANG5 WROTE. . . He twists everyone's citations. But he has NEVER misquoted Anon/Noah. Duh!

He buried you alive with factual quotes.
ethang5
Posts: 23,679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2019 4:37:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Your lie about verbatim quotes was exposed

Prove it.

Proven idiot.

Claims about quotes are proven by citations. There is a citation in the thread. Look up the word "citation" first, That might help you.

Or you can spam your old posts over and over, That would be imitating your god, But the fact remains, I posted the citation, The moron's lie of a quote did not match the boards record.

Your spam now doesn't change that. Just like him, You are running because you have no answer. I cited his lie. That proves it.

You used the word "quote" not citation!

The proof of his lie is in the citation moron. That is where he got his "quote" from.

Duh. A citation can be a quote or reference.

So read the citation and tell me if he correctly counted me. Or are you afraid to find out your god lied?

Citation is the wrong word to use. I only care about his quotes: "xxxx".

Then you are a fool. The only way to show he lied is to show where the original quote is. Whether you read it or not, It is there, Calling both of you liars.

Or when stars he sentence with: ETHANG5 SAID. . . OR ETHANG5 WROTE. . . He twists everyone's citations.

Twisting people's words and then claiming you are quoting them verbatim is lying moron.

But he has NEVER misquoted Anon/Noah. Duh!

You called him a fraud remember? But I did not say he misquoted anon, I said he misquoted Ethan. Just because he never misquoted you, Doesn't mean he didn't misquote me.

He buried you alive with factual quotes.

And yet you are afraid to read the actual quote and compare it to his lie. Why? Because you too are a liar.

The only ones buried are you and your moron god. Banned from everywhere else, Spamming a dead board. Running from the truth.

You god is a liar, Why wouldn't you be too? But lie or not, The thread with the citation is there. His lie is there, And no orbs, ET's, Seas of glass, Or dumb numerology can change that.
Harikrish
Posts: 41,158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2019 4:57:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:


He buried you alive with factual quotes.

And yet you are afraid to read the actual quote and compare it to his lie. Why? Because you too are a liar.

So you want your confessions to be publicly aired. Ok.

Ethang5 is a real self loathing very black negroid

Nigger Ethang5 confessed he is black and acknowledged Harikrish was Mr. Very White.
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Nigger Ethang5, Now that you have accepted you are black, A slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country with your three illegitimate bastard daughters. We can start dealing with your low IQ.
You confessed on DART you have very little money. Working as a delivery mule for over 15 years certainly isn't going to make you rich. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 50% of the people are illiterate doesn't make much sense either. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 80% of the Africans are Christians sound almost insane. Smuggling bibles when bibles are available free on the internet makes your career choice idiotic and shortsighted.
Your low IQ has been established.

Let's see how you spent your time in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Title Please Christians:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/55310/
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So you don't find rape, Incest, Genocide in the bible as contradictions?

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists, I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "What would have happened if the offending youth was not stopped? "

Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)

Nothing in your activities are income generating occupations.

You didn't have anything to do with your children's births either.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

So what do we know about you Ethang5?

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior. .
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job.
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.
Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans licking cows backside.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I
https://youtu. Be/WmXYe2plcxI

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.

Is Harikrish not being liked worse than a 100 million Africans to die from AIDS. 25 million to die from starvation. 40 years of civil wars. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Nigger Ethang even the bible condemned Africans to slavery. You are very black nigger Ethang5, I told you so and I was right!
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2019 5:27:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Proof requires evidence:

Harikrish quoted:
Ethan5 wrote: "ABC".

Ethang5 actually wrote: "XYZ".

Then Harikrish would be misquoting you. Duh!

Prove it with evidence.

Yahweh directs Harikrish to twist the meaning of words to demonstrate how Christianity twists the meaning of the dead book Bible idol. Therefore, All religions teach moonlight of the dragon of death as counterfeit sunlight of Life.
Harikrish
Posts: 41,158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2019 7:44:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Proof requires evidence:

Harikrish quoted:
Ethan5 wrote: "ABC".

Ethang5 actually wrote: "XYZ".

Then Harikrish would be misquoting you. Duh!

Prove it with evidence.

Ethang5 finally confessed 2 weeks ago he is very black. His denials has stopped he accepts he is a very black negroid slumdog slum dweller living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. But he has not answered why it took him so long to accept he is black.

Ethang was asked: Why did it take you so long to accept you are black nigger Ethang5? Why were you in denial of God creating you black and putting you in Africa? Did you think you could go against your Karma? Did you not see your black negroid face in the mirror daily? Did you not see your 3 illegitimate bastard daughters were black niggers created by Jesus to complement the black arrangement typical of a black family?

As a spiritual healer I was taught If a nigger fails to accept he is black slap his head till he snaps out of his denial. It worked with you nigger Ethang5!

Now that you have accepted you are very black and a nigger, Shouldn't you also apologize to the African people whom you disparaged in your confessions?

Nigger Ethang5 confessed he is black and acknowledged Harikrish was Mr. Very White.
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Nigger Ethang5, Now that you have accepted you are black, A slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country with your three illegitimate bastard daughters. We can start dealing with your low IQ.
You confessed on DART you have very little money. Working as a delivery mule for over 15 years certainly isn't going to make you rich. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 50% of the people are illiterate doesn't make much sense either. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 80% of the Africans are Christians sound almost insane. Smuggling bibles when bibles are available free on the internet makes your career choice idiotic and shortsighted.
Your low IQ has been established.

Let's see how you spent your time in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Title Please Christians:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/55310/
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So you don't find rape, Incest, Genocide in the bible as contradictions?

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists, I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "What would have happened if the offending youth was not stopped? "

Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)

Nothing in your activities are income generating occupations.

You didn't have anything to do with your children's births either.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

So what do we know about you Ethang5?

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior. .
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans licking cows backside.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I
https://youtu. Be/WmXYe2plcxI

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.

Is Harikrish not being liked worse than a 100 million Africans to die from AIDS. 25 million to die from starvation. 40 years of civil wars. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Nigger Ethang even the bible condemned Africans to slavery. You are very black nigger Ethang5, I told you so and I was right!
Harikrish
Posts: 41,158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2019 8:39:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Buried alive with facts.

First Ethang5 said he was ashamed to be an African nigger.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

Then Ethang5 confesses he is terrified that he is a nigger.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Then Ethang5 confessed he is very black and the only black left on DDO.

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior. .
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Then we find out Ethang5 is not only a very black nigger, He is a black slumdog slum dweller living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans licking cows backside.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I
https://youtu. Be/WmXYe2plcxI

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.

Is Harikrish not being liked worse than a 100 million Africans to die from AIDS. 25 million to die from starvation. 40 years of civil wars. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Nigger Ethang even the bible condemned Africans to slavery. You are very black nigger Ethang5, I told you so and I was right!
ethang5
Posts: 23,679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2019 9:06:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Proof requires evidence:

Really? What evidence have you ever presented for your delusions? That you were constipated? How the moron laughed at you for that bit of stupidity.

Harikrish quoted:
Ethan5 wrote: "ABC".

Ethang5 actually wrote: "XYZ".

Then Harikrish would be misquoting you. Duh!
Prove it with evidence.

That is exactly what is in the thread you're afraid to look at moron. Evidence only works with people with brains.

Yahweh directs Harikrish to twist the meaning of words to demonstrate how Christianity twists the meaning of the dead book Bible idol.

That is your delusion again. Hari is a 3rd world moron spamming the same thing over and over to a dead board.

Therefore, All religions teach moonlight of the dragon of death as counterfeit sunlight of Life

Yeah, Yeah loony. Your moron god teaches Hinduism. Is Hinduism also teaching the moonlight of the dragon of death as counterfeit sunlight of Life?

Can't answer can you idiot?

You are just a deluded idiot who jumps on every news story with some stupid interpretation. Trump is an ET, Now Biden is an ET, Now Putin is an ET. Destruction is coming, But never arrives. Disclosure is coming, But never arrives.

And the moron keeps spamming the same stupidity, And you keep spouting the same loony gibberish, And then posting corrections when you see that you've contradicted yourself.

You can't look at the thread because you're terrified of having your delusion bursted. Don't worry, The thread with the evidence was not for you or your moron spamming god.

You are a pair of idiots, Both deluded, Both stuck, Unable to change, Unable to grow. Ashamed to admit you're empty.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2019 9:33:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
Proof requires evidence:

Really? What evidence have you ever presented for your delusions? That you were constipated? How the moron laughed at you for that bit of stupidity.

Harikrish quoted:
Ethan5 wrote: "ABC".

Ethang5 actually wrote: "XYZ".

Then Harikrish would be misquoting you. Duh!
Prove it with evidence.

That is exactly what is in the thread you're afraid to look at moron. Evidence only works with people with brains.

Yahweh directs Harikrish to twist the meaning of words to demonstrate how Christianity twists the meaning of the dead book Bible idol.

That is your delusion again. Hari is a 3rd world moron spamming the same thing over and over to a dead board.

Therefore, All religions teach moonlight of the dragon of death as counterfeit sunlight of Life

Yeah, Yeah loony. Your moron god teaches Hinduism. Is Hinduism also teaching the moonlight of the dragon of death as counterfeit sunlight of Life?

Can't answer can you idiot?

You are just a deluded idiot who jumps on every news story with some stupid interpretation. Trump is an ET, Now Biden is an ET, Now Putin is an ET. Destruction is coming, But never arrives. Disclosure is coming, But never arrives.

And the moron keeps spamming the same stupidity, And you keep spouting the same loony gibberish, And then posting corrections when you see that you've contradicted yourself.

You can't look at the thread because you're terrified of having your delusion bursted. Don't worry, The thread with the evidence was not for you or your moron spamming god.

You are a pair of idiots, Both deluded, Both stuck, Unable to change, Unable to grow. Ashamed to admit you're empty.

ET. . . Hang5, Perfect response. Keep up the good work.
Harikrish
Posts: 41,158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2019 12:19:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Proof requires evidence:

Really? What evidence have you ever presented for your delusions? That you were constipated? How the moron laughed at you for that bit of stupidity.

Harikrish quoted:
Ethan5 wrote: "ABC".

Ethang5 actually wrote: "XYZ".

Then Harikrish would be misquoting you. Duh!
Prove it with evidence.

That is exactly what is in the thread you're afraid to look at moron. Evidence only works with people with brains.

Yahweh directs Harikrish to twist the meaning of words to demonstrate how Christianity twists the meaning of the dead book Bible idol.

That is your delusion again. Hari is a 3rd world moron spamming the same thing over and over to a dead board.

Therefore, All religions teach moonlight of the dragon of death as counterfeit sunlight of Life

Yeah, Yeah loony. Your moron god teaches Hinduism. Is Hinduism also teaching the moonlight of the dragon of death as counterfeit sunlight of Life?

Can't answer can you idiot?

You are just a deluded idiot who jumps on every news story with some stupid interpretation. Trump is an ET, Now Biden is an ET, Now Putin is an ET. Destruction is coming, But never arrives. Disclosure is coming, But never arrives.

And the moron keeps spamming the same stupidity, And you keep spouting the same loony gibberish, And then posting corrections when you see that you've contradicted yourself.

You can't look at the thread because you're terrified of having your delusion bursted. Don't worry, The thread with the evidence was not for you or your moron spamming god.

You are a pair of idiots, Both deluded, Both stuck, Unable to change, Unable to grow. Ashamed to admit you're empty.

ET. . . Hang5, Perfect response. Keep up the good work.

Where is the perfect response? You compromise at the first sight of something penetrating your constipitation regardless of its colour or size.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2019 12:25:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Proof requires evidence:

Really? What evidence have you ever presented for your delusions? That you were constipated? How the moron laughed at you for that bit of stupidity.

Harikrish quoted:
Ethan5 wrote: "ABC".

Ethang5 actually wrote: "XYZ".

Then Harikrish would be misquoting you. Duh!
Prove it with evidence.

That is exactly what is in the thread you're afraid to look at moron. Evidence only works with people with brains.

Yahweh directs Harikrish to twist the meaning of words to demonstrate how Christianity twists the meaning of the dead book Bible idol.

That is your delusion again. Hari is a 3rd world moron spamming the same thing over and over to a dead board.

Therefore, All religions teach moonlight of the dragon of death as counterfeit sunlight of Life

Yeah, Yeah loony. Your moron god teaches Hinduism. Is Hinduism also teaching the moonlight of the dragon of death as counterfeit sunlight of Life?

Can't answer can you idiot?

You are just a deluded idiot who jumps on every news story with some stupid interpretation. Trump is an ET, Now Biden is an ET, Now Putin is an ET. Destruction is coming, But never arrives. Disclosure is coming, But never arrives.

And the moron keeps spamming the same stupidity, And you keep spouting the same loony gibberish, And then posting corrections when you see that you've contradicted yourself.

You can't look at the thread because you're terrified of having your delusion bursted. Don't worry, The thread with the evidence was not for you or your moron spamming god.

You are a pair of idiots, Both deluded, Both stuck, Unable to change, Unable to grow. Ashamed to admit you're empty.

ET. . . Hang5, Perfect response. Keep up the good work.

Where is the perfect response? You compromise at the first sight of something penetrating your constipitation regardless of its colour or size.

Some people have hidden agendas. They have a purpose.
Harikrish
Posts: 41,158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2019 12:31:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Proof requires evidence:

Really? What evidence have you ever presented for your delusions? That you were constipated? How the moron laughed at you for that bit of stupidity.

Harikrish quoted:
Ethan5 wrote: "ABC".

Ethang5 actually wrote: "XYZ".

Then Harikrish would be misquoting you. Duh!
Prove it with evidence.

That is exactly what is in the thread you're afraid to look at moron. Evidence only works with people with brains.

Yahweh directs Harikrish to twist the meaning of words to demonstrate how Christianity twists the meaning of the dead book Bible idol.

That is your delusion again. Hari is a 3rd world moron spamming the same thing over and over to a dead board.

Therefore, All religions teach moonlight of the dragon of death as counterfeit sunlight of Life

Yeah, Yeah loony. Your moron god teaches Hinduism. Is Hinduism also teaching the moonlight of the dragon of death as counterfeit sunlight of Life?

Can't answer can you idiot?

You are just a deluded idiot who jumps on every news story with some stupid interpretation. Trump is an ET, Now Biden is an ET, Now Putin is an ET. Destruction is coming, But never arrives. Disclosure is coming, But never arrives.

And the moron keeps spamming the same stupidity, And you keep spouting the same loony gibberish, And then posting corrections when you see that you've contradicted yourself.

You can't look at the thread because you're terrified of having your delusion bursted. Don't worry, The thread with the evidence was not for you or your moron spamming god.

You are a pair of idiots, Both deluded, Both stuck, Unable to change, Unable to grow. Ashamed to admit you're empty.

ET. . . Hang5, Perfect response. Keep up the good work.

Where is the perfect response? You compromise at the first sight of something penetrating your constipitation regardless of its colour or size.

Some people have hidden agendas. They have a purpose.

You are dealing with Ethang5 a nigger whose colour and low IQ are obvious. The only thing he hides is bibles because he is smuggling them. The rest is so obvious. Read his confessions Anon!
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2019 2:14:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Proof requires evidence:

Really? What evidence have you ever presented for your delusions? That you were constipated? How the moron laughed at you for that bit of stupidity.

Harikrish quoted:
Ethan5 wrote: "ABC".

Ethang5 actually wrote: "XYZ".

Then Harikrish would be misquoting you. Duh!
Prove it with evidence.

That is exactly what is in the thread you're afraid to look at moron. Evidence only works with people with brains.

Yahweh directs Harikrish to twist the meaning of words to demonstrate how Christianity twists the meaning of the dead book Bible idol.

That is your delusion again. Hari is a 3rd world moron spamming the same thing over and over to a dead board.

Therefore, All religions teach moonlight of the dragon of death as counterfeit sunlight of Life

Yeah, Yeah loony. Your moron god teaches Hinduism. Is Hinduism also teaching the moonlight of the dragon of death as counterfeit sunlight of Life?

Can't answer can you idiot?

You are just a deluded idiot who jumps on every news story with some stupid interpretation. Trump is an ET, Now Biden is an ET, Now Putin is an ET. Destruction is coming, But never arrives. Disclosure is coming, But never arrives.

And the moron keeps spamming the same stupidity, And you keep spouting the same loony gibberish, And then posting corrections when you see that you've contradicted yourself.

You can't look at the thread because you're terrified of having your delusion bursted. Don't worry, The thread with the evidence was not for you or your moron spamming god.

You are a pair of idiots, Both deluded, Both stuck, Unable to change, Unable to grow. Ashamed to admit you're empty.

ET. . . Hang5, Perfect response. Keep up the good work.

Where is the perfect response? You compromise at the first sight of something penetrating your constipitation regardless of its colour or size.

Some people have hidden agendas. They have a purpose.

You are dealing with Ethang5 a nigger whose colour and low IQ are obvious. The only thing he hides is bibles because he is smuggling them. The rest is so obvious. Read his confessions Anon!

Yahweh comprehends your posts.
ethang5
Posts: 23,679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2019 5:46:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Proof requires evidence:

Really? What evidence have you ever presented for your delusions? That you were constipated? How the moron laughed at you for that bit of stupidity.

Harikrish quoted:
Ethan5 wrote: "ABC".

Ethang5 actually wrote: "XYZ".

Then Harikrish would be misquoting you. Duh!
Prove it with evidence.

That is exactly what is in the thread you're afraid to look at moron. Evidence only works with people with brains.

Yahweh directs Harikrish to twist the meaning of words to demonstrate how Christianity twists the meaning of the dead book Bible idol.

That is your delusion again. Hari is a 3rd world moron spamming the same thing over and over to a dead board.

Therefore, All religions teach moonlight of the dragon of death as counterfeit sunlight of Life

Yeah, Yeah loony. Your moron god teaches Hinduism. Is Hinduism also teaching the moonlight of the dragon of death as counterfeit sunlight of Life?

Can't answer can you idiot?

You couldn't. Are you buried idiot?

You are just a deluded idiot who jumps on every news story with some stupid interpretation. Trump is an ET, Now Biden is an ET, Now Putin is an ET. Destruction is coming, But never arrives. Disclosure is coming, But never arrives.

And the moron keeps spamming the same stupidity, And you keep spouting the same loony gibberish, And then posting corrections when you see that you've contradicted yourself.

You can't look at the thread because you're terrified of having your delusion bursted. Don't worry, The thread with the evidence was not for you or your moron spamming god.

You are a pair of idiots, Both deluded, Both stuck, Unable to change, Unable to grow. Ashamed to admit you're empty.

ET. . . Hang5, Perfect response. Keep up the good work.

And you, Go back to spamming nonsense. You have nothing else.
ethang5
Posts: 23,679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2019 5:47:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Proof requires evidence:

Really? What evidence have you ever presented for your delusions? That you were constipated? How the moron laughed at you for that bit of stupidity.

Harikrish quoted:
Ethan5 wrote: "ABC".

Ethang5 actually wrote: "XYZ".

Then Harikrish would be misquoting you. Duh!
Prove it with evidence.

That is exactly what is in the thread you're afraid to look at moron. Evidence only works with people with brains.

Yahweh directs Harikrish to twist the meaning of words to demonstrate how Christianity twists the meaning of the dead book Bible idol.

That is your delusion again. Hari is a 3rd world moron spamming the same thing over and over to a dead board.

Therefore, All religions teach moonlight of the dragon of death as counterfeit sunlight of Life

Yeah, Yeah loony. Your moron god teaches Hinduism. Is Hinduism also teaching the moonlight of the dragon of death as counterfeit sunlight of Life?

Can't answer can you idiot?

You couldn't. Are you buried idiot?

You are just a deluded idiot who jumps on every news story with some stupid interpretation. Trump is an ET, Now Biden is an ET, Now Putin is an ET. Destruction is coming, But never arrives. Disclosure is coming, But never arrives.

And the moron keeps spamming the same stupidity, And you keep spouting the same loony gibberish, And then posting corrections when you see that you've contradicted yourself.

You can't look at the thread because you're terrified of having your delusion bursted. Don't worry, The thread with the evidence was not for you or your moron spamming god.

You are a pair of idiots, Both deluded, Both stuck, Unable to change, Unable to grow. Ashamed to admit you're empty.

ET. . . Hang5, Perfect response. Keep up the good work.

And you, Go back to spamming nonsense. You have nothing else.
Harikrish
Posts: 41,158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2019 4:32:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Proof requires evidence:

Really? What evidence have you ever presented for your delusions? That you were constipated? How the moron laughed at you for that bit of stupidity.

Harikrish quoted:
Ethan5 wrote: "ABC".

Ethang5 actually wrote: "XYZ".

Then Harikrish would be misquoting you. Duh!
Prove it with evidence.

That is exactly what is in the thread you're afraid to look at moron. Evidence only works with people with brains.

Yahweh directs Harikrish to twist the meaning of words to demonstrate how Christianity twists the meaning of the dead book Bible idol.

That is your delusion again. Hari is a 3rd world moron spamming the same thing over and over to a dead board.

Therefore, All religions teach moonlight of the dragon of death as counterfeit sunlight of Life

Yeah, Yeah loony. Your moron god teaches Hinduism. Is Hinduism also teaching the moonlight of the dragon of death as counterfeit sunlight of Life?

Can't answer can you idiot?

You couldn't. Are you buried idiot?

You are just a deluded idiot who jumps on every news story with some stupid interpretation. Trump is an ET, Now Biden is an ET, Now Putin is an ET. Destruction is coming, But never arrives. Disclosure is coming, But never arrives.

And the moron keeps spamming the same stupidity, And you keep spouting the same loony gibberish, And then posting corrections when you see that you've contradicted yourself.

You can't look at the thread because you're terrified of having your delusion bursted. Don't worry, The thread with the evidence was not for you or your moron spamming god.

You are a pair of idiots, Both deluded, Both stuck, Unable to change, Unable to grow. Ashamed to admit you're empty.

ET. . . Hang5, Perfect response. Keep up the good work.

And you, Go back to spamming nonsense. You have nothing else.

Excreted Turn Hangs. Lol!
ethang5
Posts: 23,679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2019 5:06:35 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:

Now everyone on DART knows you are a very black slumdog nigger Ethang5. Lol! Mission accomplished!

If your mission is accomplished, Why are you still spamming the same dumb things?

It's over nigger Ethan! - 2017
But you kept moron spamming the same stupidity.

Game over nigger Ethan! - 2018
But you kept moron spamming the same stupidity.

Mission accomplished! - 2019
But you kept moron spamming the same stupidity.

You have no "mission", No game is over, No one confessed, No one admitted anything.

You're just an illiterate racist idiot spamming because he's compulsive. You can't stop even after you yourself admit that your idiots "mission" is accomplished.

Your lie about living in Canada was exposed
Your lie about having an IT job was exposed
Your lie about having 4 degrees was exposed
Your lie about being enlightened was exposed
Your lie about being white was exposed
Your lie about having confessions was exposed
Your lie about verbatim quotes was exposed

You've been shamed, Beaten, And banned

And like a retarded zombie, You're still spamming the same stupidity you've been spamming for the last 6 years!

Keep spamming fool. I'll be at Dart.

It's Hindu poo free there!

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.