Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

Who truly brought sin into the world?

Chtholly
Posts: 4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2019 2:23:06 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
This is a truly honest question. Who was the one to bring sin into the world?
Why did God put Adam and Eve into the Garden of Eden, So close to the tree, Knowing that Eve would disobey him?
God knows future, Past and present, Right? How did he not see that coming?
God had set us humans up to fail. He set our world into chaos. Satan didn't have much of a part to play in this, Sure he didn't help much, But why did God put those two near the tree? Why didn't he put them far away from the tree, Knowing they would eat from it?
Harikrish
Posts: 34,269
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2019 3:25:47 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Chtholly wrote:
This is a truly honest question. Who was the one to bring sin into the world?
Why did God put Adam and Eve into the Garden of Eden, So close to the tree, Knowing that Eve would disobey him?
God knows future, Past and present, Right? How did he not see that coming?
God had set us humans up to fail. He set our world into chaos. Satan didn't have much of a part to play in this, Sure he didn't help much, But why did God put those two near the tree? Why didn't he put them far away from the tree, Knowing they would eat from it?

God brought death into the world by denying Adam and Eve the tree of life which would have allowed them to live forever.
Sin was already in heaven with the presence of Satan/Lucifer and the rebellion of angels.
Sin was already in the Garden in the presence of the talking serpent.
The tree of knowledge of good and evil was what made Adam and Eve aware of sin/evil. They felt their nakedness and hid not from each other but from God who was the voyeur feasting on their nakedness.
Willows
Posts: 11,692
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2019 11:35:24 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Chtholly wrote:
This is a truly honest question. Who was the one to bring sin into the world?
Why did God put Adam and Eve into the Garden of Eden, So close to the tree, Knowing that Eve would disobey him?
God knows future, Past and present, Right? How did he not see that coming?
God had set us humans up to fail. He set our world into chaos. Satan didn't have much of a part to play in this, Sure he didn't help much, But why did God put those two near the tree? Why didn't he put them far away from the tree, Knowing they would eat from it?

Either you are speaking metaphorically or you are clearly deluded.
And your question is far from honest. It is completely hollow and completely devoid of any meaning or purpose.

Perhaps you would be better off asking yourself those questions and if you are still perplexed I suggest that you should be consulting a medical professional.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2019 2:26:22 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
The better question is to ask:
What is sin?
It is defined in the root Hebrew meaning as "miss".

Sin is missing the mark of repenting of all our sins and NOT dying of old age. Paul defined repentance is not in the deeds of the bodily "vehicle of pleasures" as religions teach but as a renewed mind in the Word of God by revelation on the sea of glass. Israel becomes like our eternal Father in the third Heaven with a perfect knowledge of good and evil.

In contrast, Gentiles die and are resurrected. They didn't want the responsibility of knowledge but wanted to play in activities as kids for ever after evil is removed forever in the resurrection cleansing process.

There are two main paths: The broad way and the narrow way. The broad way is physical death and resurrection. The narrow way is physical life and not tasting of death in bodily frequency--never leaving a body. The body changes in a twinkling of an eye as Paul teaches at the end of 1 Cor 15.

Everyone eventually lives forever. All sins are forgiven but one: To claim the miracles of God are from the devil. Matt 12:31. No one commits that sin anymore.

Therefore, Everyone living today will live forever in the body vehicle of pleasure they chose to have forever in the beginning. Of course we will enjoy sex forever. We are one ETERNAL collective conscious of one spiritual family of God as Paul taught in Acts 17. We are the "offspring" of God--everyone--Israel, ETs, And Gentile that each wanted different rewards of light "in the beginning".

Truth is reason. Reason is truth. However, All paradigms and assumption of all religions they give us to reason with are false. Adam was born immortal in the Garden of Eden by our Father in the third Heaven of frequency. The three heavens are:

See 2 Corinthians 12:2:
1. The first heaven is in the heart as mortals.
2. The second heaven is in the heart or disembodied souls in Sheol. .
3. The third is where immortal body vehicles live.

Adam died but was reincarnated as Yahushua the Messiah 2000 years ago. Joseph's sperm was transferred into Mary by the Holy Spirit from a wet dream to be Israel's demigod like the Gentile demigods born of virgins in occult literature. The difference is Adam is the only begotten Son of our Father in the third Heaven from the Garden of Eden Dome of Light:

Garden of Eden
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341362/

Adam became mortal to overcome sin by the ideas of our Father in Heaven. All the Gentile demigods die and are trapped in the never-ending reincarnation processes until our Father in Heaven stops the merry-go-round illusion of progress to life by the resurrection of the Gentiles or translation of Israel.

We all go through the same automated systems of process to know good and evil to be happier in the third heaven when evil is removed and we choose between good and better good. No individual or community slavery. 100% freedom and liberty. One Yahweh Elohim.

Religions teach moonlight that masquerades as sunlight:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342712/
Harikrish
Posts: 34,269
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2019 8:22:54 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
2. The second heaven is in the heart **of** disembodied souls in Sheol.

You called your constipation a miracle.

Anon wrote: God gave me the evidence I needed to reveal I am the reincarnated Noah. This is why I believe what I do. I am not an idiot dreamer. I stand on PHYSICAL facts and evidence. For example, When I first came in here, I did not poop for 17 days. God removed the poop from my intestines supernaturally. 17=1+7=8 8=translation. I had no pain or discomfort. In fact, I liked not going to the bathroom but still eating like a pig. I cannot stop what God wants to do with me. This is only one example of physical evidence God has given me to keep walking in the light.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2019 10:02:18 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
As the ETs trainsition into the heart, Yahweh Elohim as One community will be answering the ETs of reincarnated Israel on the sea of glass personally by revelation everything they need to know by free will belief about the true physical evolution of man vs the false spiritual evolution of the Infinite Creator. They will receive true knowledge to reconcile the facts they know to be true--such as the fossil records and tons of other scientific data--to know whatever they need to know. In other words, God will rearrange the facts and evidences in their hears with new paradigms to better integrate the facts and evidences in their hearts by freewill belief by the Logos Word of Reason of both the Law of One and the Bible. They are the two predicted sticks in the Infinite Creator's hand in Ezekiel 37:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343866/
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,582
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2019 10:19:36 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
This is a truly honest question. Who was the one to bring sin into the world?
Why did God put Adam and Eve into the Garden of Eden, So close to the tree, Knowing that Eve would disobey him?
God knows future, Past and present, Right? How did he not see that coming?
God had set us humans up to fail. He set our world into chaos. Satan didn't have much of a part to play in this, Sure he didn't help much, But why did God put those two near the tree? Why didn't he put them far away from the tree, Knowing they would eat from it?


hi, Great question. What is sin? Sin is not a thing. So in one sense the answer is simple. No one brought sin into the world. Sin is an action. Or it describes an attitude. It is the falling short of God's perfection. In this way - anyone who falls short is sinful.

God put Adam and Eve into a perfect garden with two extra trees. Adam and Eve were on probation. One tree represented life eternal with God - and the other tree represented eternity apart from God living as a god. But not god with powers like God, With the ability to decide what is right and wrong like God. This of course would lead to death - which is what God said - in the day you eat of this fruit you will die. He is essentially saying - you will choose your own destiny without me - or you can obey me and live with me. Adam and Eve chose to reject God.

Did God know they would do this? Absolutely, But just because God knows we will do something wrong and evil, Does not mean that he should not let us make our own choices. This is what all parents do. It is what I do with my children. I want them to grow up - and I want them to be able to make wise choices - but if I never give them the opportunity to choose - then I am just a control freak. Ironically, Putting them so close to the tree proves God is not a control freak.

God did not set up humanity to fail. He set them up in a good place with good heart and good motivations. He gave them freedom - to grow and to make decisions. How is this setting him up to fail? Just because God knows the future - and just because God knows that humanity will fall - is not setting them up to fail. How else is he going to teach them? He could have made robots who totally obey. But I would not like to be a robot - would you? If he did not give us the ability to choose evil - then I would feel as though I am totally brainwashed or controlled. But he did not do that either. It is interesting that people try and use those arguments. They want God to give them total freedom - they want the ability to choose wisely - and yet - on the other hand when they are given that freedom they complain that God has set them up to fail. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Humanity chose to reject God and his standards and choose their own. This came with consequences.

Interestingly, Or astoundingly, God knew that humanity would fail - but he had plans in place to restore those who actually want to be restored. And believe me - that is not everyone. Many people know how to be restored but refuse to be restored because it does not fit with their concept of justice. How dumb is that? They hate God for giving them freedom. They hate God for giving them justice. They hate God for doing exactly what he said he would do. They hate God for kicking them out of the garden. They hate God for letting them reject him. They hate God for wanting to restore them to him and to his garden. They hate God because he does not bow down and give them exactly what they want. They hate God because he cannot be manipulated. They hate God because they are spoilt children. And yet he still holds out his hand - in fact he came to this world to die for them - and still they hate him. He did everything for them - and they still blame him. There are just no pleasing these people.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,269
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2019 5:14:22 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
This is a truly honest question. Who was the one to bring sin into the world?
Why did God put Adam and Eve into the Garden of Eden, So close to the tree, Knowing that Eve would disobey him?
God knows future, Past and present, Right? How did he not see that coming?
God had set us humans up to fail. He set our world into chaos. Satan didn't have much of a part to play in this, Sure he didn't help much, But why did God put those two near the tree? Why didn't he put them far away from the tree, Knowing they would eat from it?


hi, Great question. What is sin? Sin is not a thing. So in one sense the answer is simple. No one brought sin into the world. Sin is an action. Or it describes an attitude. It is the falling short of God's perfection. In this way - anyone who falls short is sinful.

God put Adam and Eve into a perfect garden with two extra trees. Adam and Eve were on probation. One tree represented life eternal with God - and the other tree represented eternity apart from God living as a god. But not god with powers like God, With the ability to decide what is right and wrong like God. This of course would lead to death - which is what God said - in the day you eat of this fruit you will die. He is essentially saying - you will choose your own destiny without me - or you can obey me and live with me. Adam and Eve chose to reject God.

Did God know they would do this? Absolutely, But just because God knows we will do something wrong and evil, Does not mean that he should not let us make our own choices. This is what all parents do. It is what I do with my children. I want them to grow up - and I want them to be able to make wise choices - but if I never give them the opportunity to choose - then I am just a control freak. Ironically, Putting them so close to the tree proves God is not a control freak.

God did not set up humanity to fail. He set them up in a good place with good heart and good motivations. He gave them freedom - to grow and to make decisions. How is this setting him up to fail? Just because God knows the future - and just because God knows that humanity will fall - is not setting them up to fail. How else is he going to teach them? He could have made robots who totally obey. But I would not like to be a robot - would you? If he did not give us the ability to choose evil - then I would feel as though I am totally brainwashed or controlled. But he did not do that either. It is interesting that people try and use those arguments. They want God to give them total freedom - they want the ability to choose wisely - and yet - on the other hand when they are given that freedom they complain that God has set them up to fail. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Humanity chose to reject God and his standards and choose their own. This came with consequences.

Interestingly, Or astoundingly, God knew that humanity would fail - but he had plans in place to restore those who actually want to be restored. And believe me - that is not everyone. Many people know how to be restored but refuse to be restored because it does not fit with their concept of justice. How dumb is that? They hate God for giving them freedom. They hate God for giving them justice. They hate God for doing exactly what he said he would do. They hate God for kicking them out of the garden. They hate God for letting them reject him. They hate God for wanting to restore them to him and to his garden. They hate God because he does not bow down and give them exactly what they want. They hate God because he cannot be manipulated. They hate God because they are spoilt children. And yet he still holds out his hand - in fact he came to this world to die for them - and still they hate him. He did everything for them - and they still blame him. There are just no pleasing these people.

You are wrong in every aspect of your reasoning about the origins of sin.

1. God put the tree of knowledge of good and evil in the garden within the reach of Adam and Eve. That's like leaving matches with your child.
2. God left the evil serpent with the innocent Adam and Eve. That's like leaving a pedophile babysitter with your children.
3. Instead of giving Adam and Eve the understanding of good and evil God put it in a tree instead. Was God's intent to jeep humans dumb? If failed!
4. God was clueless and was outsmarted by a serpent. The serpent convince Eve God was lying.
5. Gid admitted he was wrong and cursed the snake and humans instead of accepting his own failure.
6. He repeated his betrayal echoed by Jesus on the cross.

Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.