DART can't determine if God is white or black

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2019 9:33:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Can somebody help them?

PressF4Respectvwrote: Think about it. The first humans came out of Africa. God created humans in his image. Therefore, God is Black.

Nigger Ethang responds: And Leonardo da Vinci had no eyebrows.

Should blacks like Ethang even be consulted on this?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2020 9:02:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The question still remains unanswered on DART. Is Jesus Black?

Let us help those poor lost souls.

1. The Jews rejected Jesus. It would have been impossible for them to reject Jesus unless he was black. He was after all claiming to be the Messiah, The Christ the King of the Jews.
The people responded.
Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him! "

2. The Romans crucified Jesus. That would have been unthinkable if Jesus was a white gentile. If Jesus wasn't good enough for the Jews he certainly wasn't good enough for the Romans.
John 19:23 When they crucified him, The Roman soldiers took his clothes and divided them up four ways, To each soldier a fourth. But his robe was seamless, A single piece of weaving. . .

3. Everyone knew Joseph was Jesus's father. So what caused Philip to doubt that and ask Jesus to show him his real father. Jesus was black and that created doubt in his disciples.
John 14:9 Jesus replied, "Philip, I have been with you all this time, And still you do not know Me? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

4. Jesus felt the colour discrimination early in his ministry.
Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and rejected by men, A man of sorrows, Acquainted with grief. Like one from whom men hide their faces, He was despised, And we esteemed Him not.
Most black would agree that is still relevant today.

5. Would a black man say the same if Jesus was white.

Ethang is a very black negroid slumdog slum dweller living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.

1. Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
You can buy a African slaves in Libya for $400 each.

7. Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave.
Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

8. Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school. I guess whether something sounds like a boast or not often depends on the listeners own socio-economic educational level.

We know what Ethang's socio-economic status is, He has been working for over 22 years as a delivery mule in Ghana smuggling free bibles for a lving.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.