Jump to topic:

How DART members respond to questions

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2019 10:44:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
How DART members responds to question about spirituality?
They don't come any dumber!

Paul wrote:
I've never thought about spirituality very much and find myself wondering what it is?
I'd like to learn what exactly it is, How to achieve it, What the benefits are, Why I should be spiritual and read about your personal experiences with spirituality.
I am interested in all forms of spirituality, Not just those connected with established mainstream religions.

Replies from DART members on the question of spirituality.

Franklin wrote: Do you have any True Christian friends
Franklin wrote: Not you, You don't get it
Franklin wrote: You are actually an atheist, Stop playing

Ethang5 wrote: I don't think anyone knows at any time what the Doc is going to say. He's interesting and unpredictable.
How do you know there are different "forms" of spirituality? For a guy who began by saying you've never much thought about it, And don't know what it is but would like to learn about it, You sure seem sure about some things about it.

Ethang5 wrote:
He actually thinks nobody knows.
Can the class say clueless?
I thought t could.

Ethang5 wrote: Good luck on your spiritual journey.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2019 6:44:48 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
How the Christians got stumped on DART on a single point of argument raised by DART member Stephen.

Stephen wrote: Of the many strange and anomalous verses and statements written in the New Testament scriptures, John 11:16 has to belong in the top 10 of mysterious verses.

John 11:16 King James Version (KJV)
15 And I am glad for your sakes that I was not there, To the intent ye may believe; nevertheless let us go unto him.
16 Then said Thomas, Which is called Didymus, Unto his fellow disciples, Let us also go, That we may die with him.

The "him" which "Thomas, Which is called Didymus" is referring to is a supposedly very "dead" Lazarus.

And before the usual protests and false accusations of "writing out of context"; here is the full text containing that enigmatic verse.

John 11:1-16 King James Version (KJV)
11 Now a certain man was sick, Named Lazarus, Of Bethany, The town of Mary and her sister Martha.
2 (It was that Mary which anointed the Lord with ointment, And wiped his feet with her hair, Whose brother Lazarus was sick. )
3 Therefore his sisters sent unto him, Saying, Lord, Behold, He whom thou lovest is sick.
4 When Jesus heard that, He said, This sickness is not unto death, But for the glory of God, That the Son of God might be glorified thereby.
5 Now Jesus loved Martha, And her sister, And Lazarus.
6 When he had heard therefore that he was sick, He abode two days still in the same place where he was.
7 Then after that saith he to his disciples, Let us go into Judaea again.
8 His disciples say unto him, Master, The Jews of late sought to stone thee; and goest thou thither again?
9 Jesus answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, He stumbleth not, Because he seeth the light of this world.
10 But if a man walk in the night, He stumbleth, Because there is no light in him.
11 These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, That I may awake him out of sleep.
12 Then said his disciples, Lord, If he sleep, He shall do well.
13 Howbeit Jesus spake of his death: but they thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep.
14 Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.
15 And I am glad for your sakes that I was not there, To the intent ye may believe; nevertheless let us go unto him.
16 Then said Thomas, Which is called Didymus, Unto his fellowdisciples, Let us also go, That we may die with him.
https://www. Biblegateway. Com/passage/? Search=John+11%3A1-+16&version=KJV

The story then continues with the "raising" of Lazarus. Https://www. Biblegateway. Com/passage/? Search=John+11%3A1-+45&version=KJV

Christianity to my mind is all about life, Giving life, Sparing life, Love of life, Life everlasting and life after death. Jesus himself speaks only of life and living:

John 11: 26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. And indeed the very idea and purpose of Jesus "raising" the dead Lazarus, Was to bring him back to life.

SO, The question of course has to be why would two fit and healthy people wish to "die" along with the supposedly very dead Lazarus! ? Who it is said, Had been dead, For "four days"! (yes I know).

See how Ethang distorts Stephens point of argument.
To Stephens point: The "him" which "Thomas, Which is called Didymus" is referring to is a supposedly very "dead" Lazarus.

Ethang replies: Really? Let's take a look see.

1 Now a certain man was sick, . . .

3 Therefore his sisters sent unto him, Saying, Lord, Behold, He whom thou lovest is sick.

5 Now Jesus loved Martha, And her sister, And Lazarus.

7 Then after that saith he to his disciples, Let us go into Judaea again.

8 His disciples say unto him, Master, The Jews of late sought to stone thee; and goest thou thither again?

9 Jesus answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, He stumbleth not, Because he seeth the light of this world.

10 But if a man walk in the night, He stumbleth, Because there is no light in him.

15. . . . Nevertheless let us go unto him.

16 Then said Thomas, . . . . . Unto his fellow disciples, Let us also go, That we may die with him.

Jesus -. . . Let us go unto him.
Thomas - Let us also go [with him], that we may die with him.
(Note how Ethang changes the verse 16 and adds "with him" to Thomas's response to suggest him is Jesus when the previous verse 15 makes it clear the him Jesus was referring to was Lazarus. )

Go where? To Judea, Where the Jews there wanted to kill Jesus.
(The question is not "Go where? " But "who is him? " that Jesus wants to go to.
Verse 15 tells us him is Lazarus. "nevertheless let us go unto him.
Verse 16 Thomas agrees with Jesus: "Let us also go [with him], that we may die with him. "

And you think the "him" of Thomas refers to Lazarus? Who's already dead? Really?

Thomas is referring to Jesus, Jethro, Not Lazarus. That is why verses 8, 9, And 10 are included in the narrative. The disciples are prepared to go to Judea and die with Jesus if it comes to that because Jesus is determined to go there.

No you can commence your obtuse game of pretending you don't see this post.

Oh, And this verse is not strange or enigmatic or anomalous to anyone but you. Do you even know what anomalous means?

Please look it up before you use it incorrectly again.

Scriptural evidence the disciples did not believe Jesus would be killed nor did they understand why.

Luke 18:34 But the disciples did not understand any of these things. The meaning was hidden from them, And they did not comprehend what He was saying.

Mark 9:31 because he was teaching his disciples. He said to them, "The Son of Man is going to be delivered into the hands of men. They will kill him, And after three days he will rise. " 32 But they did not understand what he meant and were afraid to ask him about it.

Jesus claimed he was the Messiah/Christ. His disciples did not believe he could be killed.

Matthew 16:21 From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, The chief priests and the teachers of the law, And that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.

22 Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him. "Never, Lord! " he said. "This shall never happen to you! "

So to claim Thomas wanted the disciple to go with Jesus so they could die with Jesus was never a consideration.
The disciples earlier refused to eat Jesus's flesh or drink his blood or carry their cross and follow Jesus to his crucifixion for their salvation. Dying with Jesus was not a consideration!

Matthew 10:37Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds their life will lose it, And whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, And I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

The disciples walked away in disgust.
John 6: 60 On hearing it, Many of his disciples said, "This is a hard teaching. Who can accept it? "
66 From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed him.

Scriptures tell us Jesus was crucified along with 2 other criminals. No disciples followed Jesus to the cross. Proves Stephen was right. The disciples were more willing to follow Lazarus to his death than Jesus.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2019 1:06:21 PM
Harikrish wrote:

Paul wrote:
I've never thought about spirituality very much and find myself wondering what it is?
I'd like to learn what exactly it is, How to achieve it, What the benefits are, Why I should be spiritual and read about your personal experiences with spirituality.
I am interested in all forms of spirituality, Not just those connected with established mainstream religions.

Ethang5 wrote: I don't think anyone knows at any time what the Doc is going to say. He's interesting and unpredictable.
How do you know there are different "forms" of spirituality? For a guy who began by saying you've never much thought about it, And don't know what it is but would like to learn about it, You sure seem sure about some things about it.

Ethang5 wrote:
I thought t could.

Ethang5 wrote: Good luck on your spiritual journy.

It's no secret and certainly no surprise that it is very easy for DART members to respond to questions since DART actually tells them how to respond. Oh yes, For it is written quite clearly for all members that:
" Thou shalt only respond in a manner that is consistent with our predetermined, Prejudiced and narrow-minded view of the world.
If any member dares contravene such dictum, Such member can f**k off. And if such a member does not f**k off then the snotty hierarchy of DART shall make such member f**k off".

I believe as we speak, That DART is formulating a streamlined system for its members to respond by giving alternative choice replies for members to select. You see, Simple minds need simple solutions.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2019 4:09:52 PM
Willows wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

Paul wrote:

Ethang5 wrote:
I thought t could.

Ethang5 wrote: Good luck on your spiritual journy.

It's no secret and certainly no surprise that it is very easy for DART members to respond to questions since DART actually tells them how to respond. Oh yes, For it is written quite clearly for all members that:
" Thou shalt only respond in a manner that is consistent with our predetermined, Prejudiced and narrow-minded view of the world.
If any member dares contravene such dictum, Such member can f**k off. And if such a member does not f**k off then the snotty hierarchy of DART shall make such member f**k off".

I believe as we speak, That DART is formulating a streamlined system for its members to respond by giving alternative choice replies for members to select. You see, Simple minds need simple solutions.

Christians sites all offer the bible as the only choice with a narrower interpretation which works for simple minded folks.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2019 12:20:23 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

It's called the KISS approach. Keep It Simple Stupid.

More like Occam's razor.

John 13:8. Jesus answered, "Unless I wash you, You have no part with Me. "

Sounds like a reasonable request between man to man. It's called the KISS approach. Keep It Simple Stupid.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2019 12:50:23 AM

And how does Jesus wash his people?

Mark 1:8b "He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit".
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2019 3:23:35 PM
Tradesecret wrote:

And how does Jesus wash his people?

Mark 1:8b "He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit".

Let's see what John 13 says about how Jesus washed his people before they could have him.

John 13:4 so he got up from the meal, Took off his outer clothing, And wrapped a towel around his waist. 5 After that, He poured water into a basin and began to wash his disciples" feet, Drying them with the towel that was wrapped around him.

Note it was just plain water that Jesus used in the pre washing erotica. Jesus also washed them in the nude the verse tells us.

John 13:12 When he had finished washing their feet, He put on his clothes and returned to his place.

Luke tells us what the Holy Spirit it.

Luke 1:35 The angel replied, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the Holy One to be born will be called the Son of God.

It's the Holy Spirit that comes on Mary which is how she got pregnant.

This is how Jesus's washing ceremony is describes in the Apologetic Press. It is an exercise in erotica.

"From the scattered indications in the canonical Gospels and the secret Gospel or Mark, We can put together a picture of Jesus" baptism, "the mystery of the kingdom of God. " It was a water baptism administered by Jesus to chosen disciples, Singly and by night. The costume, For the disciple, Was a linen cloth worn over the naked body. This cloth was probably removed for the baptism proper, The immersion in water, Which was now reduced to a preparatory purification. After that, By unknown ceremonies, The disciple was possessed by Jesus" spirit and so united with Jesus. One with him, He participated by hallucination in Jesus" ascent into the heavens, He entered the kingdom of God, And was thereby set free from the laws ordained for and in the lower world. Freedom from the law may have resulted in completion of the spiritual union by physical union. This certainly occurred in many forms of gnostic Christianity; how early it began there is no telling (as quoted in Eyer, 1995). "

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2019 11:29:38 PM
Your eyes are full of lust. You see the erotica everywhere.

This is foot washing exercise. A sign of humility where the leader shows how true leadership is demonstrated.

The verse does not say he was naked. That is simply your interpretation. Putting on one's clothes does not mean that you were naked. I put on clothes - each day - but not because I am naked - but because I am changing from one set of clothes to another - or because I am cold - or because I have been doing something specific which means I will need to put on clothes afterwards.

your usage of a paragraph from some magazine does not actually fit with the passage but is used by you to try and prove your lies and lustful heart.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2019 2:10:48 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

This is foot washing exercise. A sign of humility where the leader shows how true leadership is demonstrated.

The verse does not say he was naked. That is simply your interpretation. Putting on one's clothes does not mean that you were naked. I put on clothes - each day - but not because I am naked - but because I am changing from one set of clothes to another - or because I am cold - or because I have been doing something specific which means I will need to put on clothes afterwards.

your usage of a paragraph from some magazine does not actually fit with the passage but is used by you to try and prove your lies and lustful heart.

John 11:35 Jesus wept.

The shortest verse in the bible but the strongest evidence Jesus was human. He wept!

Jesus masturbated too!

John 13:8 Jesus answered, "Unless I wash you, You have no part with me. "
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2019 2:52:44 PM
Tradesecret wrote:

The moron has a foot fetish.

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341826/

And a YouTube channel with videos of him sucking men's toes. (Eew)

He's a pervert and can't change. He thinks men's feet are sexually exciting. (Eew)

This is the sickness of Hinduism.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2019 4:23:56 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

The moron has a foot fetish.

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341826/

And a YouTube channel with videos of him sucking men's toes. (Eew)

He's a pervert and can't change. He thinks men's feet are sexually exciting. (Eew)

This is the sickness of Hinduism.

Jesus and the Pope have it backwards. They kiss the feet of their followers to improve their own Karma. But Hindus kiss the feet of their Brahmin priest to improve their Karma because Brahmins like Harikrish already have very good Karma.

But Africans have more primitive beliefs.

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans licking cows backside.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I
https://youtu. Be/WmXYe2plcxI

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.