Total Posts:40|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Harikrish proves once again he is right!

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2020 9:39:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish always believed if you exclude perverts, Liars, Koala abusers and infidels from public forums especially religion forums. , There will be no one left to participate except the most spiritual members on DDO. . . Not surprisingly Harikrish himself!

We now see the only active participating member on the religion forum is Harikrish who has single handedly stopped the spamming attacks and restored the site to its former potential.
Many thought it impossible to silence the voices of depravity represented by a cross section of our society. But we have that silence now and the single voice of reasoning resonating in our midst. Harikrish does not speak for all but he is the only one being heard.

There will be many discussions on how biblical scholarship and spiritual leadership is so effective against malignant religious and social delinquents.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. "Edmund Burke

Now that this singularity of purpose has been proven possible even with just one good man. It is time to find more good people to duplicate this success on other forums.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2020 10:25:41 PM
https://www. Thefreedictionary. Com/delusions+of+grandeur

You're absolutely nuts, You have serious issues dude. You ruined this forum dipshit, And people will only come back when you are gone.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2020 10:45:18 PM
EtrnlVw wrote:

You're absolutely nuts, You have serious issues dude. You ruined this forum dipshit, And people will only come back when you are gone.

You must believe what Jesus did.
John 16:7 But I tell you the truth, It is for your benefit that I am going away. Unless I go away, The Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send Him to you.

The Romans not only crucified jesus but went on to destroy Jerusalem and the Temple and slaughtered the people of Israel.

Be careful what you wish for!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2020 11:10:50 PM
Matthew 24:5 For many will come in My name, Claiming, 'I am the Christ, ' and will deceive many.

Jesus warned us many Christians will come claiming Jesus/he is the Christ and will deceive many and each other. But Harikrish was not deceived and applied his biblical scholarship to interpret Jesus correctly and placed the burden of guilt on Christians who continue in their deception that Jesus warned us about.

Jesus was crucified. He lamented on the cross God had forsaken him.
The Pope declared Jesus's life was a failure and the cross the great failure of God.
So why are Christians still propagating the lie that Jesus is the Christ? Aren't they the same Gentiles that crucified Jesus? Now they want to take credit for crucifying Chirst himself.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2020 11:42:21 PM
Harikrish has warned about the plagues being sent to Africa and expressed concern over the rising cases of sheep shagging and Koala brothels in Australia.
Both his warnings have turned out to be prophetic. We now have fires in Australia that threatens to consume Australia in a lake of fire.
100s of Millions are expected to die in Africa from AIDS, Starvation and civil wars.

Jesus was crucified not for prophetic foretelling but his inability to predict its fulfillment.
Matthew 24:36 No one knows about that day or hour, Not even the angels in heaven, Nor the Son, But only the Father.

I do not celebrate for being right. But being right is important to prophecies.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2020 11:14:41 PM
Because of Harikrish's spiritual and biblical learning he was nominated.
1. The most Spiritual member in DDO.
2. A champion for Christians.
3. A champion for Africans.
4. A Champion for Muslims.
5. A champion for Hindus.
6. Even a champion for atheists.

What members are saying about Harikrish.
RuvDraba wrote:
In a recent shock announcement in the Nominations thread our beloved colleague, The sensitive, Compassionate and humble Harikrish revealed:
Since spirituality is a concern to many members in the Religion thread, I would like to cordially invite our Most Spiritual Member to explain it to us. In particular:

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: I don't know, Hari. For me, The most interesting aspect of your posts isn't your theology, But the mind that writes the posts. I confess that when I read your posts, I spend more time thinking about you than I do your arguments.

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, I want to confirm I'd read your post and acknowledge that it was on-topic and one of the most constructive and thoughtful posts I've read from you in Religion. I thank you for that contribution.

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, That's two posts you've made that not only don't offend me, They're interesting and thoughtful. My thanks for them both. :)

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, Thank you again for this post. It's thoughtful and well-researched, And I've been looking forward to responding to it.

Anon compliments Harikrish: The approach of Harikrish and Willows has worked well for me. I am glad Hari got rid of all the milk toast and lukewarm Christians who love to agree with each other rather than know the truth. Praise Yahweh for working through Hari.

Praise Yahweh for working through Hari. Hallelujah!

Anon wrote: I am a facilitator of ideas and projects. Harikrish: You are a leader of people. You were also a leader of people in your past life as a Biblical prophet. I was a facilitator of a grand project and not a leader of people. God is doing His work through both of us.

Anon wrote: Lord and I have always been your friend following your leadership as a reincarnated high-profile Biblical prophet of ancient Israel.

SingularityofLight wrote: Unlike Ethang5 who is among the worst deceivers, You are not a liar Harikrish. You play both sides because the Bible has two sides: 95 percent toxic waste, And 5 percent conscience. I don't blame you for playing both sides, I just disagree that Christianity has anything fundamentally positive to give the earth and this includes the hideousness of slavery.

SOL agrees with me with some praise and advice. Once SOL sees the benefits of slavery and owns a black slave, His advice will turn to praise as well.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2020 12:39:16 AM
Harikrish has argued Christianity justified African slavery by claiming it was biblical. But Africans were owned and traded by Arabs, Portugues and Christians for 1, 700 years.
So what were other factors that made African slavery possible? Was it the low esteem self loathing nature of African who saw their black skin and negroid appearance the mark of the beast. Or accepted they looked closer to apes than humans and chose to follow their human masters.
Harikrish attributes these self demeaning African traits to poor projections of their hate and provides evidence for such projection taken from actual confessions by a self confessed very black negroid member named Ethang.

Harikrish admonishes Ethang and exposes Ethang's self loathing projections.
Ethang, You are everything you hate about yourself which you tried to project on others. But Harikrish exposed you.

Ethang, You hate being black. But you are very black.
Now you confess you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black! Lol!

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang, You accuse members of being mentally ill. But you are mentally ill.

Ethang wrote: My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "
Then the nigger became mentally weak and embraced a slave religion Christianity.
Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
You can buy a African slaves in Libya for $400 each.

Ethang, The bible condemns Africans to slavery you confirm that by confessing you are a poor African slave.
You have confessed you are a poor African slave.
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave.
Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

Ethang, You talk about slums in India but Nigger Ethang you are the only slumdog slum dweller on DDO who actually lives in a slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
Open sewers run throughout your city and houses In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!

You are the most shamed nigger on DDO nigger Ethang.

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.

Ethang, You make disparaging comments about Africans when you are a self confessed poor African slave living and working in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Once an African is convinced he is black and nergroid ugly and looks like an ape. You can get him to join any zoo, Circus or church or confess on a public forum.
Harikrish got Ethang to confess using all the above subconscious triggers.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2020 2:23:47 AM
Harikrish wrote:
Harikrish always believed if you exclude perverts, Liars, Koala abusers and infidels from public forums especially religion forums. , There will be no one left to participate except the most spiritual members on DDO. . . Not surprisingly Harikrish himself!

What are you bragging about? Are perverts, Liars, Koala abusers, And infidels creations of God? If not, Then what they? Is this your house?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2020 3:40:11 AM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

What are you bragging about? Are perverts, Liars, Koala abusers, And infidels creations of God? If not, Then what they? Is this your house?
House was never mentioned in the post. Learn to read Anon.

We now see the only active participating member on the religion forum is Harikrish who has single handedly stopped the spamming attacks and restored the site to its former potential.
Many thought it impossible to silence the voices of depravity represented by a cross section of our society. But we have that silence now and the single voice of reasoning resonating in our midst. Harikrish does not speak for all but he is the only one being heard.

There will be many discussions on how biblical scholarship and spiritual leadership is so effective against malignant religious and social delinquents.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. "Edmund Burke

Now that this singularity of purpose has been proven possible even with just one good man. It is time to find more good people to duplicate this success on other forums.

anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2020 4:36:31 AM
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

You don't want to answer the questions obviously. Believe whatever you want. You are free to be very rude at DDO. It's OK. Free speech is more important than your rudeness.

Still working in black grace power to expose the weaknesses of others while hiding your own? Trump does a great job by the technique. However, He is in white grace power mixed with his dragon. He has solutions. Where are yours? Seeking your "karma Confessions" to serve others in great sacrifice. The sacrifice is what gives you tricycle power from God. Trade it for the Mercedes Bens power available to you as God shows you His Christ anointing through Anon/Noah. Trust Yahweh.

You know the details privately, He doesn't know the details other than what is in this post. It's not Anon/Noah's business. You and Yahweh know. It's between you and Yahweh only. Keep it private.

Do you want to release the white grace Biblical prophet gifts in your past life? Or do you want to dick around with you black grace power gifts? You know what Yahweh is referring to. No one else does. He told your dragon the truth, But you have the detailed assumptions all wrong in your carnal brain. He tricked you. The events were predestinated. The past is irrelevant. Karma cleansing habits of many years is an earthquake seismic shift from "Karma confessions" to God's true mercy. Yahweh does not care about the past. No blame or condemnation. The narrow path is difficult for all reincarnated prophets of Israel. Anon is sill your friend. Hang in there with us on DDO. We can succeed together as a team.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2020 4:45:14 AM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

You don't want to answer the questions obviously. Believe whatever you want. You are free to be very rude at DDO. It's OK. Free speech is more important than your rudeness.

Still working in black grace power to expose the weaknesses of others while hiding your own? Trump does a great job by the technique. However, He is in white grace power mixed with his dragon. He has solutions. Where are yours? Seeking your "karma Confessions" to serve others in great sacrifice. The sacrifice is what gives you tricycle power from God. Trade it for the Mercedes Bens power available to you as God shows you His Christ anointing through Anon/Noah. Trust Yahweh.

You know the details privately, He doesn't know the details other than what is in this post. It's not Anon/Noah's business. You and Yahweh know. It's between you and Yahweh only. Keep it private.

Do you want to release the white grace Biblical prophet gifts in your past life? Or do you want to dick around with you black grace power gifts? You know what Yahweh is referring to. No one else does. He told your dragon the truth, But you have the detailed assumptions all wrong in your carnal brain. He tricked you. The events were predestinated. The past is irrelevant. Karma cleansing habits of many years is an earthquake seismic shift from "Karma confessions" to God's true mercy. Yahweh does not care about the past. No blame or condemnation. The narrow path is difficult for all reincarnated prophets of Israel. Anon is sill your friend. Hang in there with us on DDO. We can succeed together as a team.

Harikrish wrote:

Simply put if you exclude perverts, Liars, Koala abusers and infidels from public forums especially religion forums. , There will be no one left to participate except the most spiritual members on DDO. . . Not surprisingly Harikrish himself!

What part don't you get?
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2020 4:58:49 AM
Three question were asked of you:

1. Are perverts, Liars, Koala abusers, And infidels creations of God?

2. If not, Then what they?

3. Is this (DDO) your house?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2020 5:08:16 AM
anonthesmallone wrote:

Harikrish wrote:

Simply put if you exclude perverts, Liars, Koala abusers and infidels from public forums especially religion forums. , There will be no one left to participate except the most spiritual members on DDO. . . Not surprisingly Harikrish himself!

We are not talking about creation. We are talking about allowing everyone to participate in discussions on public forums especially religion forums because if you exclude perverts, Liars, Koala abusers and infidels from public forums especially religion forums. , There will be no one left to participate except the most spiritual members on DDO.

Try to read and understand what is posted.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2020 5:42:13 AM
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

Harikrish wrote:

We are not talking about creation. We are talking about allowing everyone to participate in discussions on public forums especially religion forums because if you exclude perverts, Liars, Koala abusers and infidels from public forums especially religion forums. , There will be no one left to participate except the most spiritual members on DDO.

You are playing stupid. The 3 questions require 3 "yes/No" answers. You do not answer them, For if you did, Yahweh will kick your butt.

That said, You don't need to answer them as he communicated. Free speech. But playing stupid and pretending makes you look even more foolish than when Christ asked the Pharisees to answer whether John the Baptist was a prophet or not. Yes or no. Similarly, Any way they answered, Yahweh would have kicked their butts with impeccable reason.

Harikrish is not answering the questions but playing dumb and projecting his false accusations on Anon/Noah and is really lame--especially when Anon/Noah said Harikrish didn't need to answer the questions in the first place if he didn't want to.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2020 1:16:42 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

You are playing stupid. The 3 questions require 3 "yes/No" answers. You do not answer them, For if you did, Yahweh will kick your butt.

But playing stupid and pretending makes you look even more foolish than when Christ asked the Pharisees to answer whether John the Baptist was a prophet or not. Yes or no. Similarly, Any way they answered, Yahweh would have kicked their butts with impeccable reason.

Harikrish is not answering the questions but playing dumb and projecting his false accusations on Anon/Noah and is really lame--

Lol!

The lunatic is busy spamming his own thread Anon, Let him.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2020 2:39:56 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

Harikrish wrote:

That said, You don't need to answer them as he communicated. Free speech. But playing stupid and pretending makes you look even more foolish than when Christ asked the Pharisees to answer whether John the Baptist was a prophet or not. Yes or no. Similarly, Any way they answered, Yahweh would have kicked their butts with impeccable reason.

<Harikrish is not answering the questions but playing dumb and projecting his false accusations on Anon/Noah and is really lame--especially when Anon/Noah said Harikrish didn't need to answer the questions in the first place if he didn't want to.

You are confused Anon the masturbator.
Read your stupid accusation.
Anon wrote: "Harikrish didn't need to answer the questions in the first place if he didn't want to. "
Then you contradict yourself saying: "Harikrish is not answering the questions. "
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2020 2:53:34 PM
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

But playing stupid and pretending makes you look even more foolish than when Christ asked the Pharisees to answer whether John the Baptist was a prophet or not. Yes or no. Similarly, Any way they answered, Yahweh would have kicked their butts with impeccable reason.

Harikrish is not answering the questions but playing dumb and projecting his false accusations on Anon/Noah and is really lame--

You left out the rest of Anons convoluted reasoning nigger Ethang.
Anon wrote: "Harikrish is not answering the questions but playing dumb and projecting his false accusations on Anon/Noah and is really lame--especially when Anon/Noah said Harikrish didn't need to answer the questions in the first place if he didn't want to. "

Lol!

Busted nigger Ethang for lying again.

Nigger Ethang, You are just a very black low IQ lying negroid delivery mule a slumdog slum dweller living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

Anon is a confused masturbator.
Read his stupid accusation.
Anon wrote: "Harikrish didn't need to answer the questions in the first place if he didn't want to. "
Then Anon contradicts himself saying: "Harikrish is not answering the questions. "

Like Anon you are everything you hate about yourself and try to project that hate on others. But you keep getting exposed for the very black negroid shithole you are by Harikrish.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2020 9:46:40 PM
Nigger Ethang,You are everything you hate about yourself which you tried to project on others. But Harikrish exposed you.
You claim no one likes Harikrish. But no one likes you nigger Ethang.

What members on DDO are saying about Ethang5.

How another black Astro2 responded to Ethang's posts?

Astro2 wrote: Harikrish The Bible will make you do irrational things I like to call It Bible Hysteria.
And No I don"t know any Black People that would even think about going to Ghana.

You are offensive even to blacks nigger Ethang!

Astro2 wrote: Ok Boomer Please don"t say your a conservative Ethang because you acting like Libtard and an ahole.

Astro2 wrote: Lol you can"t really blame the man I mean he lives in Ghana infested with malaria, Slums dangerous animals drugs and filariasis.

Astro2 wrote: think you are finally coming to a realization. . . That you have wasted most of your life supporting a evil and fake god!

Post#5 could Jesus heal amputees?
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/110517/1/
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: So, Several posters have now pointed out YOUR ignorance, Showing that there were indeed amputees in that era,
So, My question is, Why do you so readily call others ignorant while writing about things you clearly know nothing about?

Post#12
Smithereens-->@Ethang5: Consider this a rebuttal to your ignorant views of history: https://www. Ncbi. Nlm. Nih. Gov. . .

Post#14
Woej-->@Ethang5: No. You didn't. You meant that there were no amputees. We can tell that by your, Unqualified exclamation that" there were no Amputees! " Now you are lying about what you intended in an attempt to back-peddle from an ignorant statement.

Post#25
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: You can't bring yourself to admit error, Let's suggest that Jesus Beebe did meet an amputee.

Post#31
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: Still, He's managed to hide how stupid his point is by making a stupid error and being too dishonest to admit it.

Post#33
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: How can we debate when you just flat out deny error when it's clearly shown to you?

Post#39
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: You didn't ask any question. You made a silly excuse about a straw man argument, Then wouldn't admit you made a glaring error.

Post#40
Bulproof-->@Ethang5: hahahaha you lost when you first posted there were no amputees, All of your lies since just prove how pathetic you are.
I bet he doesn't respond.

Post#43
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: the only way you think you can win is with obstinate stupidity, I'm satisfied you're dusted.

Post#51
ArtyMarty-->@Ethang5: Yet again, No demonstration of your assertions whatsoever, Just insults. As I said, Keep digging, You started the thread and yet still haven't been able to demonstrate how your god can cure so much as a wart. . . . To be honest you're an embarrassing advocate for any religious view if that's the best you can do.

Post#65
Goldtop-->@Ethang5: You're intellectually dishonest so you're claim of hating you is just another lame excuse for you not to admit you were dead wrong. Ha!

Post#81
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: You not understanding. I gave you a chance for me to give a crap what you say- you turned it down. I can now treat you as a clown with a clear conscience.

Post#83
JohnSmith22-->@Ethang5: Apart from Eth demonstrating his unwillingness to admit making even the slightest error, I can't see what purpose this thread is serving.

There could have been a story in the gospels about Jesus curing an amputee, But there isn't one. I don't see that a big deal. I have noticed that a lot of threads involving Eth end up being about Eth rather than the actual topic.

Post#84
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: Guess he can't counter actual arguments sufficiently, So has to make them up- then, Of course, He gets his butt handed to him on the made up ones, But that's just plain good entertainment.

Still, As an instructional exercise, It is good to note he won't ever admit error, And one should tailor the extent to which they take him seriously by that measure.

Post#92
Ludofl3x-->@Ethang5: Which part of that was inaccurate? I'm pretty sure I can go find the posts in this hilarious thread where you're arguing those things, Or you think you are. Everyone else has dismissed the thought that started this thread in the first place, And because you're such a jag to everyone else, They're taking pleasure in beating on you. To be honest, You deserve it. You could have avoided it easily.

If I were you, I'd quit in disgust at this mistreatment, But I hope you don't. It's too much fun to watch you twist yourself up in thread after thread without ever sniffing self awareness.

Post#105
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: So, After calling people all kinds of names for pointing out you said "No amputees", You now carefully edit my post where I said "I've never heard anyone use the argument that Jesus didn't heal amputees", And go on to highlight examples of the argument they DO make.
whole point was exactly that people highlight the lack of amputee re-growth, But said I've never heard anyone refer to Jesus not doing it.
None of the above does either.
That's beyond carless or mis-speaking. You are now a Christian engaging in blatant false-witness in some bizarre attempt to maintain pride.
You are a fascinating study in how religion can turn someone completely dishonest.

Post#146
Desmac-->@Ethang5: Gentlemen, Please do not forget that Eth is not above altering other contributor's posts to improve his own tenuous positions.

SingularityofLight wrote: Unlike Ethang5 who is among the worst deceivers, You are not a liar Harikrish.

https://www.debate.org...
When asked who was the nigger that buggered him
Franklin replied. CONFESSION:The Nigger was ohhhh gasp Nigger Ethang

What members on DART are saying to nigger Ethang. They are not very flattering.

First we find Ethang5 posted on Nov 2018 which was less that a year ago that he lives in Ghana
Post #35 Title Siding with Death.Added: Post dated Nov 2018
https://www.debateart.com...
Ethang wrote: I live in Ghana, a huge cocoa producer.

Post #21 title Americas Greatness An Immune System
https://www.debateart.com...?
Goldtop to Ethang5 : First of all, you claim to live in Ghana, is that also a lie?
No one cares about your alleged travels, you have yet to put a single source for your usual over the top claims.
Plenty of hot air, though.

Ethang5 replies: Also? Lol. Yeah, cause a claim of living in Ghana is a social booster.
Note: Ethang does not deny he lives in Ghana.
Goldtop destroyed Ethang with this: We can see that Ethan is forced to turn his attention to telling me what my life is about rather than supporting his claims in the OP, one of them already destroyed with facts. We're still awaiting Ethan to do something other than blow hot air.

Post #26
Post #9. Title Art as proof
Drafterman to Ethang5: I see a distinction, even if you don't. And again, I'd appreciate it if you didn't "interpret" my answers for me, especially when you interpret them to mean the opposite of what I claimed.

If you think I'm saying yes when I am explicitly saying no, then I am going to bow out of this conversation.

Post #112 title Does Humanity need a God story?
Ethang wrote: Sorry, I don't feed trolls.
Vagabond admonishes Ethang: You just are one.
What you mean and have always meant is that you can't handle the information I supply and certainly can't answer any of my questions honestly. You just release your anger when the lies you tell are confronted by me and you simply can't respond. I feel sorry for you.

Continued..
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2020 11:47:01 PM
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

wi:
Lol!

Let him. Exactly. Yahweh controls no ones free will belief. Free speech. Making a covenant with God to keep the 10 commandments to not be a thief changes everything. God feels like a "control fanatic" in a covenant with Him. But that is only because we are not taught true predestination, And we believe in the free will illusion of the mortal space-time Matrix of God.

No. The correct paradigm is: "Let go and Let God be in control. He predestinates all things based on what we asked for in the beginning". He will help us get to where we wanted to go in the first place. All of us are part of One Yahweh Elohim.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2020 12:07:41 AM
Continued from previous post.

You are everything you hate about yourself which you tried to project on others. But Harikrish exposed you.

What members on DART are saying to nigger Ethang. They are not very flattering.
Post#139
Beelzedad wrote to Ethang: If you're only capable of denial and ad homs, Please don't bother to respond.

Post#141
Beelzedad wrote to Ethang: Tantrums are also not intelligent responses. Grow up.

Post#145
Beelzedad again: --> @ethang5
You really need to grow up. Your immature tantrums and ad homs are not welcomed.

Post#151
Beelzedad--> @ethang5
Stop being a troll and grow up. Your behavior is not welcome.

Post#154
Beelzedad--> @ethang5
Perhaps, If you learned to behave like an adult, Stopped throwing tantrums and responded intelligently, You might warrant further engagement.

Post#156
Beelzedad -->@ethang5
Insults and bullying are not welcome behavior. Grow up.

Post#163
Beelzedad-->@ethang5
Insults, Bullying and harassment are not welcome behavior.

Post#166
Beelzedad-->@ethang5
Bullying is not welcome.

Wylted wrote: I can't really stand debating black people, Because of sh? It like this. Https://www. Debateart. Com/debates/1179? Open_tab=arguments
It's honestly not even a challenge to debate blacks and if you are black do not accept a debate with me, Because I don't feel like wasting my time debating somebody with an IQ of 85, Just to get to the foregone conclusion. I am one of the lowest ranked debaters here, But sadly still undefeated against the negroid population.
Does anyone else have similar experiences debating blackie?

Franklin: What's the difference between a black dad and a boomerang
The boomerang comes back.

Franklin: ok
a black priest-holy sh? It
black jokes-dark humor
and
God burned them

Franklin: good one
There is a bike for 50 bucks, A blakc jew wants it, He asks his dad, Hey dad am I jewish or Black
Dad: why son
Son: Becuase i wan to know ifn i should bring the price down or steal it

SupaDudz: What do you call a black girl that takes her tampon out?
Cotton picking

AvoidDeath: What do you get when you cross a black dad and a black mom?
divorce

Bmdrocks21: What do black people and tornadoes have in common?
It only takes one to ruin a good neighborhood.

Ethang is African and a victim of the curse of Ham.

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blackskk

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Ethang wrote: My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "
Then the nigger became mentally weak.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

You have confessed you are a poor African slave.

https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Then we find out Ethang5 is not only a very black nigger, He is a black slumdog slum dweller living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

How You wasted your life
smuggling bibles (22 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2020 12:15:03 AM
anonthesmallone wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

wi:
Lol!

Let him. Exactly. Yahweh controls no ones free will belief. Free speech. Making a covenant with God to keep the 10 commandments to not be a thief changes everything. God feels like a "control fanatic" in a covenant with Him. But that is only because we are not taught true predestination, And we believe in the free will illusion of the mortal space-time Matrix of God.

No. The correct paradigm is: "Let go and Let God be in control. He predestinates all things based on what we asked for in the beginning". He will help us get to where we wanted to go in the first place. All of us are part of One Yahweh Elohim.

Are you saying your mental illness since you were 17. Your financial bankrupcy and 43 years struggle to make sense of the bible. And now your biblical ideas is all predestination?

Anon wrote: And all that revelation came from having Holy Ghost sex a few hours ago as I took a break from DDO. Amazing, Isn't it?
Anon wrote: All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2020 4:24:48 AM
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

wi:
Lol!

Are you saying your mental illness since you were 17. Your financial bankrupcy and 43 years struggle to make sense of the bible. And now your biblical ideas is all predestination?

Anon/Noah is no longer mentally ill due to the Holy Ghost sex solution by God. Very private. He knows reincarnation is the foundation of the Cosmic War. Christ is the reincarnated Adam He taught his disciples specifically by name in Matt 16. But the Catholic Corrupters removed reincarnation by force in 556AD by the black grace power of God. God wanted to extend the Cosmic War to the 20th century. He-She controls all sides by blindness. The Cosmic War will end methodically and peacefully over the next 50 years.
:
Anon wrote: And all that revelation came from having Holy Ghost sex a few hours ago as I took a break from DDO. Amazing, Isn't it?

Correct

Anon wrote: All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with **his wife** or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

Correct
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2020 9:32:02 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:

wi:
Lol!

Are you saying you are mental illness since you were 17. Your financial bankrupcy and 43 years struggle to make sense of the bible. And now your biblical ideas is all predestination?

Anon/Noah is no longer mentally ill due to the Holy Ghost sex solution by God. Very private. He knows reincarnation is the foundation of the Cosmic War. Christ is the reincarnated Adam He taught his disciples specifically by name in Matt 16. But the Catholic Corrupters removed reincarnation by force in 556AD by the black grace power of God. God wanted to extend the Cosmic War to the 20th century. He-She controls all sides by blindness. The Cosmic War will end methodically and peacefully over the next 50 years.
:
Jesus and the Jews believed in resurrection.
You said God sent you to DDO to rearrange your brain. So you brain still sing right Anon!

Correct

Anon wrote: All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with **his wife** or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

Correct
So you agree you read the bible when you are with your wife for spiritual intimacy. And masturbate when your wife has her periods.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2020 9:50:48 PM
Harikrish proves once again Ethang is a Black Life Wasted poster child.

Nigger Ethang, You are everything you hate about yourself which you tried to project on others. But Harikrish exposed you.

You hate being black. But you are very black.
Now you confess you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black!! Lol!!

https://www.Debate.Org...

You accuse members of being mentally ill. But you are mentally ill.

Then the nigger became mentally weak and embraced a slave religion Christianity.

You deny African slavery in the Bible but confess you are a poor African slave.

Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

You talk about slums in India but Nigger Ethang you are the only slumdog slum dweller on DDO who actually lives in a slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
Open sewers run throughout your city and houses In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world.
https://www.Graphic.Com.Gh...

https://www.Ghanaweb.Com...

https://youtu.Be...

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

You make disparaging comments about Africans when you are a self confessed poor African slave living and working in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Ethang calls members morons but he is a delivery mule in Ghana Africa and demonstrates his low IQ.
Nigger Ethang5, We can start dealing with your low IQ.
You confessed on DART you have very little money. Working as a delivery mule for over 15 years certainly isn't going to make you rich. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 50% of the people are illiterate doesn't make much sense either. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 80% of the Africans are Christians sound almost insane. Smuggling bibles when bibles are available free on the internet makes your career choice idiotic and shortsighted.
Your low IQ has been established.

Let's see how you spent your time in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Title Please Christians:
https://www.debate.org...
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So you don't find rape, incest, genocide in the bible as contradictions?

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists, I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "What would have happened if the offending youth was not stopped?"

Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, cows, horses, and pigs.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. That was posted 7 years ago.

So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 + 7 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)

Black life wasted!!

Ethang even claims his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards.

Ethang5 didn't have anything to do with your children's births either implying they are illegitimate bastards.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, they don't even believe she's graduated high school. I guess whether something sounds like a boast or not often depends on the listeners own socio-economic educational level.

We know what Ethang's socio-economic status is, he has been working for over 22 years as a delivery mule in Ghana smuggling free bibles for a living.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2020 11:05:50 PM
You are scripturally ignorant pastor Tradesecret. The verse tells us Mary was to conceive a child after Holy Spirit came on her and the Most High overpowered and overshadowed her. Jesus was the product of a gang rape or as Christians call it a threesome or Trinity.
Luke 1:29 Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be. 30 But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God. 31 You will conceive and give birth to a son, And you are to call him Jesus. 32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, 33 and he will reign over Jacob"s descendants forever; his kingdom will never end. "

34 "How will this be, " Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin? "

35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God.

It reads like Christian porn. The illegitimate bastard Jesus is even predicted before the gang rape took place. The rape scene is detailed with appropriate censorship.

The scriptures tell yes the Holy Spirit came on Mary while the Most High overpowered and overshadowed Mary. That is sexual assault or forcible gang rape because multiple assailants are involved.
It also caused Mary to get pregnant so semen was forced into her.
The angel also told Mary she was hand picked to be raped.

Joseph was about to divorce Mary when he found her pregnant with someone else's child.

Matthew 1:19 Because Joseph her husband was a righteous man and was unwilling to disgrace her publicly, He resolved to divorce her quietly.

You have to accept Luke 1 was included in the bible to explain how exactly Mary conceived Jesus. The Holy Spirt And God were involved which turned it into a threesome or Trinity.
To reject Luke 1 is to reject God and the Holy Spirit's involvement in Jesus's conception. They would have resulted in Mary being accused of adultery and possible stoning. Which would have left Jesus the illegitimate bastard an orphan as well.

To be sure Luke 1 makes it clear Mary was a virgin before the gang rape to exclude any other person in the threesome or Trinity.

It reads like Christian porn. The illegitimate bastard Jesus is even predicted before the gang rape took place. The rape scene is detailed with appropriate censorship.

Tradesecret wrote: Only people with a perverted and base mind would consider the conception and birth of Jesus as porn. Since this is what you clearly see, You only reveal the type of perverted person you are. No credibility. No scholarship. No clue.

You are scripturally ignorant pastor Tradesecret.
Pornography in the Bible.

2 Samuel 11:2
Now when evening came David arose from his bed and walked around on the roof of the king's house, And from the roof he saw a woman bathing; and the woman was very beautiful in appearance.

Job 31:1
"I have made a covenant with my eyes; How then could I gaze at a virgin?

Luke 1:
34 "How will this be, " Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin? "

35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.

Matthew 5:27-28
"You have heard that it was said, 'YOU SHALL NOT COMMIT ADULTERY'; but I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

James 1:14-15
But each one is tempted when he is carried away and enticed by his own lust. Then when lust has conceived, It gives birth to sin; and when sin is accomplished, It brings forth death.

1 John 2:16
For all that is in the world, The lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the boastful pride of life, Is not from the Father, But is from the world.

Matthew 5:28
but I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

1 Corinthians 6:18-20
Flee immorality. Every other sin that a man commits is outside the body, But the immoral man sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, Whom you have from God, And that you are not your own? For you have been bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body.

Psalm 119:37
Turn away my eyes from looking at vanity, And revive me in Your ways.

1 Corinthians 10:13
No temptation has overtaken you but such as is common to man; and God is faithful, Who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, But with the temptation will provide the way of escape also, So that you will be able to endure it.

Hebrews 13:4
Marriage is to be held in honor among all, And the marriage bed is to be undefiled; for fornicators and adulterers God will judge.

Ephesians 6:11-17
Put on the full armor of God, So that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, But against the rulers, Against the powers, Against the world forces of this darkness, Against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore, Take up the full armor of God, So that you will be able to resist in the evil day, And having done everything, To stand firm. Read more.
1 Corinthians 6:18
Flee immorality. Every other sin that a man commits is outside the body, But the immoral man sins against his own body.

Galatians 5:19
Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, Which are: immorality, Impurity, Sensuality,

Psalm 119:9-10
How can a young man keep his way pure? By keeping it according to Your word. With all my heart I have sought You; Do not let me wander from Your commandments.

Proverbs 7:21-27
With her many persuasions she entices him; With her flattering lips she seduces him. Suddenly he follows her As an ox goes to the slaughter, Or as one in fetters to the discipline of a fool, Until an arrow pierces through his liver; As a bird hastens to the snare, So he does not know that it will cost him his life. Read more.

Proverbs 6:25
Do not desire her beauty in your heart, Nor let her capture you with her eyelids.

Psalm 18:16-24
He sent from on high, He took me; He drew me out of many waters. He delivered me from my strong enemy, And from those who hated me, For they were too mighty for me. They confronted me in the day of my calamity, But the LORD was my stay. Read more.
Ephesians 5:11-12
Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, But instead even expose them; for it is disgraceful even to speak of the things which are done by them in secret.

Proverbs 6:32-33
The one who commits adultery with a woman is lacking sense; He who would destroy himself does it. Wounds and disgrace he will find, And his reproach will not be blotted out.

Ephesians 4:30
Do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, By whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.

1 Thessalonians 5:22
abstain from every form of evil.

Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2020 3:53:01 AM

Amen to that.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2020 6:57:06 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

Amen to that.

In the main time, The idiot will keep spamming the same stupidity over and over like a zombie retard.

Lolz till the end!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2020 3:14:36 PM
Tradesecret wrote:

Amen to that.

As a pastor:

You must believe what Jesus did.
John 16:7 But I tell you the truth, It is for your benefit that I am going away. Unless I go away, The Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send Him to you.

The Romans not only crucified jesus but went on to destroy Jerusalem and the Temple and slaughtered the people of Israel.

Be careful what you wish for!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2020 4:22:50 PM
ethang5 wrote:

In the main time, The idiot will keep spamming the same stupidity over and over like a zombie retard.

Lolz till the end!

We know what you did to Franklin's end.

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343867/
When asked who was the nigger that buggered him
Franklin replied. CONFESSION:The Nigger was ohhhh gasp Nigger Ethang

You are everything you hate about yourself which you tried to project on others. But Harikrish exposed you.

Nigger Ethang, You come to DDO daily but you won't defend your God or beliefs or wife or children or you people or your country. You just obsess over how very black a negroid you are.

You hate being black. But you are very black.
Now you confess you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black! Lol!

You accept you follow Christianity a slave religion.

Pastor Ray Hagins calls Christianity a slave religion.
Ray Hagins breaking the bonds of slavery.
https://youtu. Be/lR5CTrkokes

Racism in religion.
https://youtu. Be/mX1RKMb5MPM

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu. Be/p6k5JxYFpbY

You accuse members of being mentally ill. But you are mentally ill.

Ethang is a proud slave.

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school. I guess whether something sounds like a boast or not often depends on the listeners own socio-economic educational level.

We know what Ethang's socio-economic status is, He has been working for over 22 years as a delivery mule in Ghana smuggling free bibles for a lving.

You talk about slums in India but Nigger Ethang you are the only slumdog slum dweller on DDO who actually lives in a slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

You make disparaging comments about Africans when you are a self confessed poor African slave living and working in Ghana Africa.

Ethang qualifies as a Black Lives Wasted Candidate.
So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 + 7 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)
Any wonder on DART you confessed you had very little money. You poor African slave!

The mark of the beast is your very black skin and negroid appearance.

anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2020 7:51:46 PM
Harikrish wrote:
Are you saying you are mental illness since you were 17.

For 40 year Anon/Noah filled his brain with religious garbage and was not taught who he really is nor how to enjoy Holy Ghost sex to receive clear revelation to dump the garbage. A prophet in 2002 saw in vision Anon/Noah digging through a garbage can of religion. Anon/Noah leaned the meaning of the vision 18 years later. He went around in circles for 40 years of intense study attending 10 different religions in his quest for the truth--religious garbage.

Today he is happy and knows all religions are evil because they take our money. God does not need our money. No. The truth is just the opposite. God provided jobs in the Acts 2 to 6 economic system. The quest ended 4 years ago when he entered the first metaphysical heaven. Then he stood on the sea of glass in May of 2018. Today Anon/Noah is at peace 24/7 no longer troubled with sex ideas from false religions condemning masturbation.

Your financial bankrupcy and 43 years struggle to make sense of the bible.

Anon/Noah overcame the bankruptcy and retired early in 2014 at age 56. Reincarnation ideas started putting the Bible together 3 years ago.

And now your biblical ideas is all predestination?

The ideas of the first translated man are trillions of years old. Predestination is used 4 times in the Bible but religions and theologians incorrectly teach the idea only applies to a phony trinity god. No. Predestination applies to all of us as part of One Yahweh Elohim who is lost in the mortal space-time Matrix of God on purpose to know good and evil.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.