Total Posts:120|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Is God sending plagues in alphabetical order?

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2020 10:30:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
First the plagues to Africa. Now the bush fires in Australia. Is God following an alphabetical order?

Over the last 40 years nearly 20 African countries (or about 40 percent of Africa south of the Sahara (SSA)) have experienced at least one period of civil war. . . . This state of affairs has created stereotypes of Africa as a doomed continent with inescapable ethnic cleavages and violent tribal conflict.

Aids could kill 90 million Africans, Says UN

Nearly 90 million Africans could die from Aids by 2025 without huge international investment, The UN said today, But 67 million people in Africa would still probably die of the disease.
The prediction from UNAids was that the African death toll from Aids would continue to rise no matter what was done but that 16 million people could be saved from death and 43 million from HIV infection if $200bn ("104bn). That sum is far more than donor nations have pledged thus far.

The UN agency report, Aids in Africa, Examined three potential scenarios for the continent in the next 20 years, Depending on the international community's contribution to fighting the epidemic. Even in the best case scenario, With donor nations contributing $200bn, UNAids warned the worst effects of the epidemic would still be to come.

More than 25 million Africans have already been infected with HIV, The virus that causes Aids. However, HIV infections could soar to 90 million, More than 10% of Africa's population, If more is not done soon to combat infection. UNAids estimated the number of Aids orphans could grow from the current 11 million to 27 million by 2025.

Such an outcome had enormous security implications, The agency said. "All these kids growing up without any reference point, They are going to be a very easy reserve for any warlord that comes along, " the execooiutive director of UNAids, Peter Piot, Said.

"In today's world, Aids threatens to destabilise certainly Africa, And perhaps eastern Europe, In a big way. That affects the wealthy countries in terms of migration, Decreasing markets and in terms of the fact that maybe troops will be sent [to restore peace] - all types of expensive consequences, " he said.

Researchers determined that even with greatly increased funding and better treatment, The number of Africans who will die from the virus is likely to reach 67 million.

"What we do today will change the future, " the report concludes. "These scenarios demonstrate that, While societies will have to deal with Aids for some time to come, The extent of the epidemic's impact will depend on the responses and investment now. "

"The scenarios are not predictions, They are plausible stories about the future, " Mr Piot said. They "highlight the various choices that are likely to confront African countries in the coming decades, " he said.

The worst scenario, According to the report, "offers a disturbing window on the future death toll across the continent, With the cumulative number of people dying from Aids increasing more than fourfold. . . The number of children orphaned by the epidemic will continue to rise beyond 2025. "

Aids already has a devastating impact on the continent. UNAids has reported that life expectancy in nine countries has dropped to below 40 because of the disease. There are 11 million Aids orphans in Africa, And 6, 500 people are dying from the disease each day. In 2004, 3 million people were newly infected, The agency said.

"If, By 2025, Millions of African people are still becoming infected with HIV each year. . . It will not be because there was no choice, " the report said. "It will be because, Collectively, There was insufficient political will to change behaviour at all levels from the institution, To the community, To the individual and halt the forces driving the Aids epidemic in Africa. "
25 million Africans to die from starvation (UNESCO report).
So what has the nigger Ethang who lives in Ghana African been doing for the last 16 years?

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)

Get your facts right nigger Ethang.

1 The Democratic Republic of the Congo, And the east of the country in particular, Has been described as the "Rape Capital of the World, " and the prevalence and intensity of all forms of sexual violence has been described as the worst in the world.
https://en. M. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Sexual_violence_in_the_Democratic_Republic_of_the_Congo

2 incest is a real problem in SA.
Incest is a real problem, " said Childline Director Joan van Niekerk. "While there are many cases of father-and-daughter incest, We are also seeing a lot of father-and-son, And older-brother-and-younger-sister sexual interaction. "
"Father-son sexual interaction happens more frequently than people would like to believe. It leaves the child with a distortion of his own identity and sexuality. They grow up thinking they are gay, " she said.

According to police statistics, About 15 000 South African children under the age of 18 were raped last year. This year, Childline has already referred 600 KwaZulu-Natal children for therapy after they were sexually assaulted.
Authorities warn that 50 percent of all cases of rape and sexual assault on children under the age of 18 are committed within the immediate family.
https://www. Iol. Co. Za/news/south-africa/incest-is-a-real-problem-in-sa-say-experts-46091

3 Nigeria: Rape! Incest! Violence! Women! Children! - allAfrica. Com
2013 " In South Africa the incidence of child and baby rape is the highest in the world. This high incidence is often associated with the myth that sexual intercourse with a virgin will cure a man of HIV or AIDS.

4 The law is simply not doing enough for rape survivors in South Africa. According the 2017"crime statistics, Over 100 people are raped every day in our country, And that"s just based on the attacks that are reported. This means that the number of people being brutally violated adds up to tens of thousands every year.
In general, Violent crime in South Africa is rife and horrific, But the prevalence of sexual assault and violence has led to South Africa being dubbed "the rape capital of the world". ""This is largely attributed to the pervasive rape culture that exists in the country.
https://southcoastherald. Co. Za/314591/surge-sexual-assault-violence-led-south-africa-dubbed-rape-capital-world/

5 Shock as 8-month-old baby raped in South Africa - Face2Face Africa
2019 " Authorities at Bonteheuwel, Cape Town, South Africa are in shock over reports that an eight -month-old baby had been raped. Western Cape police spokesperson Captain FC van Wyk confirmed".

6 Rape Viewed as Major Problem Across Sub-Saharan Africa
Prevalent in countries with violence in recent past
BY CHRISTINE DELMEIREN
NAIROBI -- Majorities in nearly all 18 sub-Saharan African countries surveyed in 2009 say rape is a major problem in their countries. A median of 77% of sub-Saharan Africans see rape as this much of a problem, But in six countries, The percentage saying this reaches 90% or higher.
https://news. Gallup. Com/poll/142832/rape-viewed-major-problem-across-sub-saharan-africa. Aspx

Today Africa is:
1. AIDS capital of the world.
2. Rape capital of the world ranked 1. South Africa, 2. Botswana and 3. Lesotho.
3. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Slavery is all Africans know.
4. Africans now sold in Libya as slaves.
5 20 million Africans predicted to die from starvation according to UN report.
6. Nothing good has ever come out of Africa.

Tradesecret confessed he is a sex deviant pervert Pastor. Is that an abomination to God and the bush fires in Australia the desolation spoken of in Daniel?

Continued. .
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2020 10:34:11 PM
Continued. . .

Tradesecret confessed he is a sex deviant pervert Pastor. Is that an abomination to God and the bush fires in Australia the desolation spoken of in Daniel?

Instead of blaming the government, Australians need to look at themselves. In Leviticus 26, God says, "If ye walk in my statutes, And keep my commandments, And do them; Then I will give you rain in due season, And the land shall yield her increase, And the trees of the field shall yield their fruit" (verses 3-4). In other words, Obedience to God"s laws results in blessings.

But in Deuteronomy 28:15, Deutronomy 23-24, God says, "But it shall come to pass, If thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God, To observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, And overtake thee ". And thy heaven that is over thy head shall be brass, And the earth that is under thee shall be iron. The Lord shall make the rain of thy land powder and dust: from heaven shall it come down upon thee, Until thou be destroyed. " God promises curses for disobedience. And one of the ways God curses is through the weather.

Our lands are full of sin. We have not kept "all his commandments and his statutes. " The sin multiplies year after year. Is it any wonder the fires get worse every year?
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2020 2:55:35 AM
Tradesecret confessed he is a sex deviant pervert Pastor.

Stop lying Harikrish. Tradesecret has NEVER confessed to being a sexual deviant pastor. Unless you can produce the post or even a link to that specific confession, Stop.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2020 3:45:26 PM
Tradesecret wrote:
Tradesecret confessed he is a sex deviant pervert Pastor.

Stop lying Harikrish. Tradesecret has NEVER confessed to being a sexual deviant pastor. Unless you can produce the post or even a link to that specific confession, Stop.

I have posted both your confession and the link several times to introduce you as our first sex deviant pervert Pastor to go public on DDO.

You are our first sex deviant pastor going public on DDO.

Tradesecret finally confessed he is a a sex deviant. Wow!
To all Christians Tradesecret confessed he is a sex deviant.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.
They are quite nice. We meet lots of other persons who share our sexual deviancies - it is like going home. All of our brothers are there - and dads and uncles.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. .

You are a pastor visiting a country which views your religion suspiciously. Your mommy is a bible smuggler. You now confirm you are a sex deviant in a public confession " that is not a funny matter to humour about. It is public now you are a sexually perverted Pastor Tradesecret

Tradesecret wrote: I never visited your country as a pastor. In fact when I was there I was an atheist looking for truth. I was on my way to Nepal.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. . Implying the group you were with were also sex deviants. You were passing through India on your way to Nepal, So you didn't know any Indian then.

Tradesecret wrote: When I was released from slavery to sin and bondage to Satan, My eyes were opened. Although I willingly am a slave of Jesus, He does not treat me like a slave - but like a son. In fact he has promised me his inheritance. Slaves - such as you - will not receive an inheritance from your master - just death and destruction.

You further confessed you were a slave to sin. So you were aware of your sexual perversions and even went pursuing your sexual perversions in other countries.
Now you are expecting an inheritance from your master for confessing you are a liar and a sexual pervert.
Wow! See how warped and perverted your mind is and the God that would give you an inheritance for confessing you are a liar and pervert. That's Christianity in a nutshell!

We are glad to hear you have overcome some of your sexual perversions. I guess you can call us lucky for having been spared your type of afflictions.
I lived in India and been to Nepal and never looked for or saw any sexual deviants. I was a Hindu then unlike you who was in search of God and deviant sexual partners.

it is possible because you are a sex deviant you became as pastor. That's like the pedophiles who become Catholic priest to prey on children. You just got busted!

You also pimp your mother and brag about her smuggling Bibles in China putting her in grave danger. The penalty is death for smuggling in China.

Tradesecret wrote: BTW my mother smuggled bibles in her suitcase into China. China at the time did not permit its Christians to have unedited bibles. China, As we all know, Likes to control and determine what its people can think and do. They don't like the Bible because it expects God's people to have a higher loyalty to God than to the State. My mother of whom I am proud, Put her life on the line and her freedom, In order to ensure that people in China could have an uncensored version of the bible in their own language.

You should be embarassed for pimping your mommy smuggler, Showing your scriptural ignorance and calling people names and even lying about Harikrish's sex.
You are the typical Christian PPP. Pimp, Pervert and Preacher.

I now have your confession you are a sex deviant. We have known the other two for a while. Pimp and Preacher.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2020 9:32:23 PM
I have posted both your confession and the link several times to introduce you as our first sex deviant pervert Pastor to go public on DDO.

Just to be absolutely clear. You have not yet linked to a place where you say I have confessed to be sexual deviant pastor. Don't play dumb.

You have posted a link where I suggested Indians are sexual deviants.

And you have posted to a place where I admit to being a pastor.

BUT you have not made the link to a connection.

Even in the humour I was portraying as an Indian, I claimed to be an atheist and before I was a pastor. Yet you omit this.

See you are a liar and a fool. You misrepresent what is even there. I have never confessed to you -and I have never put sexual pervert or deviant together with being a pastor.

In fact, Harikrish, In all the times I have admitted to depravity - which by the way does not mean sexual deviant, No matter how times you repeat yourself, Depravity means a tendency to sin, Arising from a sinful nature which all humans have. My point is not that I am depraved but that we are all depraved.

I also made the point of distinguishing between past and present. You fail to distinguish these things. In the past I was allowing my sinful depravity to run unchecked - but now since being born again - this is NO LONGER the case.

Again you omit this and fail to provide this admission. Why? Because you are scared to tell the truth.

So not once have you made a link to any post as what you claim. You are a loser. A liar. And a fruit loop.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2020 1:21:24 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

Just to be absolutely clear. You have not yet linked to a place where you say I have confessed to be sexual deviant pastor. Don't play dumb.

You have posted a link where I suggested Indians are sexual deviants.

And you have posted to a place where I admit to being a pastor.

BUT you have not made the link to a connection.

Even in the humour I was portraying as an Indian, I claimed to be an atheist and before I was a pastor. Yet you omit this.

See you are a liar and a fool. You misrepresent what is even there. I have never confessed to you -and I have never put sexual pervert or deviant together with being a pastor.

In fact, Harikrish, In all the times I have admitted to depravity - which by the way does not mean sexual deviant, No matter how times you repeat yourself, Depravity means a tendency to sin, Arising from a sinful nature which all humans have. My point is not that I am depraved but that we are all depraved.

I also made the point of distinguishing between past and present. You fail to distinguish these things. In the past I was allowing my sinful depravity to run unchecked - but now since being born again - this is NO LONGER the case.

Again you omit this and fail to provide this admission. Why? Because you are scared to tell the truth.

So not once have you made a link to any post as what you claim. You are a loser. A liar. And a fruit loop.

If your confessions aren't true then explain why Australia is punished by God's plagues.

First you confessions.

You are our first sex deviant pastor going public on DDO.

Tradesecret finally confessed he is a a sex deviant. Wow!
To all Christians Tradesecret confessed he is a sex deviant.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.
They are quite nice. We meet lots of other persons who share our sexual deviancies - it is like going home. All of our brothers are there - and dads and uncles.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. .

You are a pastor visiting a country which views your religion suspiciously. Your mommy is a bible smuggler. You now confirm you are a sex deviant in a public confession " that is not a funny matter to humour about. It is public now you are a sexually perverted Pastor Tradesecret

Tradesecret wrote: I never visited your country as a pastor. In fact when I was there I was an atheist looking for truth. I was on my way to Nepal.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. . Implying the group you were with were also sex deviants. You were passing through India on your way to Nepal, So you didn't know any Indian then.

Tradesecret wrote: When I was released from slavery to sin and bondage to Satan, My eyes were opened. Although I willingly am a slave of Jesus, He does not treat me like a slave - but like a son. In fact he has promised me his inheritance. Slaves - such as you - will not receive an inheritance from your master - just death and destruction.

You further confessed you were a slave to sin. So you were aware of your sexual perversions and even went pursuing your sexual perversions in other countries.
Now you are expecting an inheritance from your master for confessing you are a liar and a sexual pervert.
Wow! See how warped and perverted your mind is and the God that would give you an inheritance for confessing you are a liar and pervert. That's Christianity in a nutshell!

We are glad to hear you have overcome some of your sexual perversions. I guess you can call us lucky for having been spared your type of afflictions.
I lived in India and been to Nepal and never looked for or saw any sexual deviants. I was a Hindu then unlike you who was in search of God and deviant sexual partners.

it is possible because you are a sex deviant you became as pastor. That's like the pedophiles who become Catholic priest to prey on children. You just got busted!

You also pimp your mother and brag about her smuggling Bibles in China putting her in grave danger. The penalty is death for smuggling in China.

Tradesecret wrote: BTW my mother smuggled bibles in her suitcase into China. China at the time did not permit its Christians to have unedited bibles. China, As we all know, Likes to control and determine what its people can think and do. They don't like the Bible because it expects God's people to have a higher loyalty to God than to the State. My mother of whom I am proud, Put her life on the line and her freedom, In order to ensure that people in China could have an uncensored version of the bible in their own language.

You should be embarassed for pimping your mommy smuggler, Showing your scriptural ignorance and calling people names and even lying about Harikrish's sex.
You are the typical Christian PPP. Pimp, Pervert and Preacher.

I now have your confession you are a sex deviant. We have known the other two for a while. Pimp and Preacher.

Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2020 3:31:28 AM
If your confessions aren't true then explain why Australia is punished by God's plagues.

Australia is NOT being punished by plagues. Idiot. There are no more natural disasters occurring in Australia than in any other country. Dumb dumb.

We had bushfires recently. But we have bushfires all of the time.

India has floods. It has overpopulation. Indian is well known for continuing to have excessive and nasty rapes. It is well known that is allows its people to starve while letting it rats and cows eat whatever they want.

India must be cursed according to your logic. And what about Canada? Floods, Fires, Its ice is melting - its population of prisons is increasing. Is that because of your confessions - and now you have two members of the royal family being exported there. Talk about a curse.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2020 3:46:55 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

Australia is NOT being punished by plagues. Idiot. There are no more natural disasters occurring in Australia than in any other country. Dumb dumb.

We had bushfires recently. But we have bushfires all of the time.

India has floods. It has overpopulation. Indian is well known for continuing to have excessive and nasty rapes. It is well known that is allows its people to starve while letting it rats and cows eat whatever they want.

India must be cursed according to your logic. And what about Canada? Floods, Fires, Its ice is melting - its population of prisons is increasing. Is that because of your confessions - and now you have two members of the royal family being exported there. Talk about a curse.

Water is seen as a blessing. So a flood would feel over blessing. But fire like the lake of fire is a punishment. You confessed you are a slave to sin and asked for God's help. God responded with a ring of fire. Does that need translation?
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2020 5:35:36 AM
Water is seen as a blessing. So a flood would feel over blessing. But fire like the lake of fire is a punishment. You confessed you are a slave to sin and asked for God's help. God responded with a ring of fire. Does that need translation?

Actually flood is seen as judgment - just ask Noah. LOL!

God responded to my request with forgiveness and grace.

The bushfires are not specific judgments. Idiot! Try and read the bible - and try and understand it. I know this is difficult seeing you are not a spiritual person - but far out Brussel sprout.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2020 5:45:28 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

Actually flood is seen as judgment - just ask Noah. LOL!

You are confusing a flood with a giant flood. Read your bible pervert pastor.

God responded to my request with forgiveness and grace.

God sent you a ring of fire. You should have let the aboriginals do the praying. It was their land after all.

The bushfires are not specific judgments. Idiot! Try and read the bible - and try and understand it. I know this is difficult seeing you are not a spiritual person - but far out Brussel sprout.
A lake of fire is very biblical. We have your confession which is the reason why the plague was sent.

Africa, Australia. . . God is sending plagues in alphabetical order.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2020 9:45:54 AM

no idiot - no confusion. Flood and water is a sign of judgment in the bible. You don't understand because you are the one who obtained your education from a college that does not exist.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2020 11:36:08 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

no idiot - no confusion. Flood and water is a sign of judgment in the bible. You don't understand because you are the one who obtained your education from a college that does not exist.

Ouch!

Is God going by alphabetical order by country or by continent? Because Asia comes before Australia. Lol. The moron is the one confused.

Africa is not a country you illiterate moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2020 4:00:58 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Trump called it a shithole. Ok!!

You claim your nigger wife is illiterate, your 3 nigger daughters are illegitimate bastards and you are the nigger that buggered Franklin. Lol!!
Nigger definition. Black people of African origin.

Franklin named you as the nigger that buggered him.
https://www.debate.org...
When asked who was the nigger that buggered him
Franklin replied. CONFESSION:The Nigger was ohhhh gasp Nigger Ethang

You are everything you hate about yourself which you tried to project on others. But Harikrish exposed you.

Nigger Ethang, You come to DDO daily but you won't defend your God or beliefs or wife or children or your people or your country. You just obsess over how very black a negroid you are.

You hate being black. But you are very black
Now you confess you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black!! Lol!!

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!i
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

You accept you follow Christianity a slave religion.
Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave.
Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

Pastor Ray Hagins calls Christianity a slave religion.
Ray Hagins breaking the bonds of slavery.
https://youtu.be...

Racism in religion.

When did you stop being a slave.

You accuse members of being mentally ill. But you are mentally ill.

Ethang wrote: My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "
Then the nigger became mentally weak and embraced a slave religion Christianity.
Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
You can buy a African slaves in Libya for $400 each.

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, they don't even believe she's graduated high school. I guess whether something sounds like a boast or not often depends on the listeners own socio-economic educational level.

We know what Ethang's socio-economic status is, he has been working for over 22 years as a delivery mule in Ghana smuggling free bibles for a lving.

You talk about slums in India but Nigger Ethang you are the only slumdog slum dweller on DDO who actually lives in a slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
Open sewers run throughout your city and houses In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
https://www.Graphic.Com.Gh...

You are the most shamed nigger on DDO nigger Ethang.

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www.Ghanaweb.Com...

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu.Be...

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity

Trump shithole comments

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.

You make disparaging comments about Africans when you are a self confessed poor African slave living and working in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Ethang qualifies as a Black Lives Wasted Candidate.
So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 + 7 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)
Any wonder on DART you confessed you had very little money. You poor African slave!!

The mark of the beast is your very black skin and negroid appearance.

Harikrish biblical schol
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2020 4:08:45 PM

Trump called it a shithole. Ok!

It's still not a country you imbecile.

So is god going by country or continent you dumbass? Lol.

Asia comes before Australia fool.

What an idiot.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2020 5:05:41 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Trump called it a shithole.

I said God is sending plagues alphabetically. Africa and Australia are in alphabetical order.

Asia comes before Australia fool.

But Asia is not a target of God's wrath. The two perverted Christian confessions we have are Christians. One is African (Ethang5) the other is Australian (pastor Tradesecret).
The plagues God sent were to Africa and Australia. I showed the correlation between the two sinners and the plagues they are facing.

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God is not to be mocked. Whatever a man sows, He will reap in return.

Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2020 10:01:02 PM
But Asia is not a target of God's wrath.

so you don't think the corona virus - you know the one in ASIA which is killing people is not God's judgment?

So you don't think that the tsunami which wiped out hundreds of thousands of Asians was not a curse on Asia.

so you don't think that the Pig flu which is wiping out all the pigs in Asia is judgment?

So you don't think the continual murders by a corrupt Chinese government is not a curse on the people of Asia?

Or that the earthquakes and volcanoes and other plagues in Asia are judgment?

Grow up and get a brain. There have been millions of people in Asia killed and who have suffered in the past century and decade than in Australia. You are such a simpleton. And you don't even know the difference between a country and a continent.
Idiot.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2020 10:19:16 PM
Tradesecret wrote:

so you don't think the corona virus - you know the one in ASIA which is killing people is not God's judgment?

So you don't think that the tsunami which wiped out hundreds of thousands of Asians was not a curse on Asia.

so you don't think that the Pig flu which is wiping out all the pigs in Asia is judgment?

So you don't think the continual murders by a corrupt Chinese government is not a curse on the people of Asia?

Grow up and get a brain. There have been millions of people in Asia killed and who have suffered in the past century and decade than in Australia. You are such a simpleton. And you don't even know the difference between a country and a continent.
Idiot.

Lol! Not to mention India is plagued by a rape epidemic, Open defecation epidemics, Terrorism and civil unrest. First was Cashmere and now its the citizenship issue.

The worst plague on Earth is the demon worshipping, Slave making, Incestuous religion,
Hinduism.

He is right on one thing. It isn't god burning down India, They've managed to make their country a shithole all on their own.

But the loser still doesn't know if god is going by country or continent.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2020 11:04:26 PM
ethang5 wrote:

First it was the biblical curse that condemned Africans to slavery.

Now it is plagues.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
Over the last 40 years nearly 20 African countries (or about 40 percent of Africa south of the Sahara (SSA)) have experienced at least one period of civil war. . . . This state of affairs has created stereotypes of Africa as a doomed continent with inescapable ethnic cleavages and violent tribal conflict.

Nearly 90 million Africans could die from Aids by 2025 without huge international investment, The UN said today, But 67 million people in Africa would still probably die of the disease.
The prediction from UNAids was that the African death toll from Aids would continue to rise no matter what was done but that 16 million people could be saved from death and 43 million from HIV infection if $200bn ("104bn). That sum is far more than donor nations have pledged thus far.

The UN agency report, Aids in Africa, Examined three potential scenarios for the continent in the next 20 years, Depending on the international community's contribution to fighting the epidemic. Even in the best case scenario, With donor nations contributing $200bn, UNAids warned the worst effects of the epidemic would still be to come.

More than 25 million Africans have already been infected with HIV, The virus that causes Aids. However, HIV infections could soar to 90 million, More than 10% of Africa's population, If more is not done soon to combat infection. UNAids estimated the number of Aids orphans could grow from the current 11 million to 27 million by 2025.

Such an outcome had enormous security implications, The agency said. "All these kids growing up without any reference point, They are going to be a very easy reserve for any warlord that comes along, " the execooiutive director of UNAids, Peter Piot, Said.

"In today's world, Aids threatens to destabilise certainly Africa, And perhaps eastern Europe, In a big way. That affects the wealthy countries in terms of migration, Decreasing markets and in terms of the fact that maybe troops will be sent [to restore peace] - all types of expensive consequences, " he said.

Researchers determined that even with greatly increased funding and better treatment, The number of Africans who will die from the virus is likely to reach 67 million.

"What we do today will change the future, " the report concludes. "These scenarios demonstrate that, While societies will have to deal with Aids for some time to come, The extent of the epidemic's impact will depend on the responses and investment now. "

" The number of children orphaned by the epidemic will continue to rise beyond 2025. "

Aids already has a devastating impact on the continent. UNAids has reported that life expectancy in nine countries has dropped to below 40 because of the disease. There are 11 million Aids orphans in Africa, And 6, 500 people are dying from the disease each day. In 2004, 3 million people were newly infected, The agency said.

"If, By 2025, Millions of African people are still becoming infected with HIV each year. . . It will not be because there was no choice, " the report said. "It will be because, Collectively, There was insufficient political will to change behaviour at all levels from the institution, To the community, To the individual and halt the forces driving the Aids epidemic in Africa. "
So what has the nigger Ethang who lives in Ghana African been doing for the last 16 years?

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)

1 The Democratic Republic of the Congo, And the east of the country in particular, Has been described as the "Rape Capital of the World, " and the prevalence and intensity of all forms of sexual violence has been described as the worst in the world.
https://en. M. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Sexual_violence_in_the_Democratic_Republic_of_the_Congo

Incest is a real problem, " said Childline Director Joan van Niekerk. "While there are many cases of father-and-daughter incest, We are also seeing a lot of father-and-son, And older-brother-and-younger-sister sexual interaction. "
"Father-son sexual interaction happens more frequently than people would like to believe. It leaves the child with a distortion of his own identity and sexuality. They grow up thinking they are gay, " she said.

According to police statistics, About 15 000 South African children under the age of 18 were raped last year. This year, Childline has already referred 600 KwaZulu-Natal children for therapy after they were sexually assaulted.
Authorities warn that 50 percent of all cases of rape and sexual assault on children under the age of 18 are committed within the immediate family.
https://www. Iol. Co. Za/news/south-africa/incest-is-a-real-problem-in-sa-say-experts-46091

2013 " In South Africa the incidence of child and baby rape is the highest in the world. This high incidence is often associated with the myth that sexual intercourse with a virgin will cure a man of HIV or AIDS.

4 The law is simply not doing enough for rape survivors in South Africa. According the 2017"crime statistics, Over 100 people are raped every day in our country, And that"s just based on the attacks that are reported. This means that the number of people being brutally violated adds up to tens of thousands every year.
In general, Violent crime in South Africa is rife and horrific, But the prevalence of sexual assault and violence has led to South Africa being dubbed "the rape capital of the world". ""This is largely attributed to the pervasive rape culture that exists in the country.
https://southcoastherald. Co. Za/314591/surge-sexual-assault-violence-led-south-africa-dubbed-rape-capital-world/

2019 " Authorities at Bonteheuwel, Cape Town, South Africa are in shock over reports that an eight -month-old baby had been raped. Western Cape police spokesperson Captain FC van Wyk confirmed".

BY CHRISTINE DELMEIREN
NAIROBI -- Majorities in nearly all 18 sub-Saharan African countries surveyed in 2009 say rape is a major problem in their countries. A median of 77% of sub-Saharan Africans see rape as this much of a problem, But in six countries, The percentage saying this reaches 90% or higher.
https://news. Gallup. Com/poll/142832/rape-viewed-major-problem-across-sub-saharan-africa. Aspx

Today Africa is:
2. Rape capital of the world ranked 1. South Africa, 2. Botswana and 3. Lesotho.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2020 1:24:12 PM

Trump called it a shithole.

So what you repetitive moron? Africa is not a country. If you had an education, You'd know that.

I said God is sending plagues alphabetically.

And I asked you, Is God is sending plagues alphabetically by country or by continent? You're dodging again loser.

Africa and Australia are in alphabetical order.

Not if god is listing countries AND continents doofus. Africa is a continent moron, So is Asia. So if god is listing countries AND continents, Asia comes before Australia.

Don't worry about it idiot. You're illiterate so you'll probably just repeat the same stupidity about Trump.

There is a plague of poo in your shithole country, And that might be why you don't know your ABC's.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2020 2:30:18 PM
ethang5 wrote:

It is a shithole according to Trump and a basket case and net liability to the world.
God is sending plagues to Africa.

"The scenarios are not predictions, They are plausible stories about the future, " Mr Piot said. They "highlight the various choices that are likely to confront African countries in the coming decades, " he said.

The worst scenario, According to the report, "offers a disturbing window on the future death toll across the continent, With the cumulative number of people dying from Aids increasing more than fourfold. . . The number of children orphaned by the epidemic will continue to rise beyond 2025. "

BY CHRISTINE DELMEIREN

Today Africa is:
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2020 3:38:10 PM
Tradesecret wrote:

Idiot.

You already agreed the Australian fires are God's judgement on Australia being a Christian country.
Asian countries are not Christian countries.
Tsunami affected Indinesia which is a Muslim country.
China is a Buddhist/ Confucian country.

Here is your acceptance of God's judgement.

TS wrote: As for judgement of God, Good thought. People suffer judgment for a whole myriad of reasons: physical, Greed, Criminal, And spiritual. Australia has been greedy as a nation. One might argue it has changed its religion from Christian to secular, Although we have to then discuss the nature of Australia or indeed any country.

Australia's constitution and its legal institutions do not recognise separation of church and state. In fact currently, The head of state has to be protestant. It is the law. This may change but right now it is the law. Yet, Its laws are changing to reflect ironically the minority position in our nation. This has to reflect that democracy is at its lowpoint in Australia - where the minority of people in Australia get to dictate what the laws say.

I take the view that the blessings which Australia have today, Such as good political freedoms, Reasonable wealth and prosperity and educational and health systems are the result of living on the inheritance of the past. It won't be long before they suck or leach the best and then they will have to live with whatever remains.

I think it is fair to say God is judging Australia - but we are not talking about specific sins but rather general ones. So when Israel Folau blames the bushfires on the laws changing marriage - I think he is wrong. He is being too specific, As though this was the straw that broke the camel's back. The sin is far more general than that. It added nothing except the fact of our depravity to ourselves which God already knew.

Willow has mentioned several times that Christianity is waning in Australia and to an extent he is correct. This too is the judgment of God. And it also reflects on the current worldview and depravity of Australia. Indeed any nation around the world that is reducing in Christians is suffering the judgment of God. Hence why I say Africa, And China and South East Asia, And South America are currently experiencing a new blessing of God and this is being revealed not just in their numbers but in their wealth increasing, In their technological advances, And in their place in the world. Failing to recognise these things as you do - by always focusing on the negative is borne out of spite - that India is not itself joining in with these growths in positive matters. "

WisdomOfAges
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2020 10:29:22 PM
AIDS is a HUMAN ENGINEERED DISEASE unleashed on the GAYS and blacks of Africa. . .

These 2 provided an IDEAL CONTROL GROUP foundation. . . . GAYS are prolific
at unprotecetd SEX with multiple partners as are the AFRICANS. . . Who blindly have sex
with anyone willing. . . .

the result. . . . 39 MILLION HUMANS ARE INFECTED. . . . With more to come. . .

GOD? The Abrahamic versions? = JEW GOD. . . JESUS JOKE. . . ALLAH trash. . . Where are they?

EASY. . . They don't EXIST. . . They never have and never will. . Eventually like ZEUS, ODIN, +++ countless other GODS humans invented and discarded. . These 3 will join the roster
of GODS gone from human consciousness. . . But they still make PERFECT SCAPEGOATS
to unleash never ending DEATH and DESTRUCTION by their psychotic human inventors / worshippers. . .

PLAGUES? Really. . . . A GOD? Creator of billions of GALAXIES and TRILLIONS of worlds
has to waste HIS? Energy on some pathetic human creature he conjured up on some kind of GOD DOPE? NO. . . GOD is a human construct. . . He is designed to be used as a
TOOL for power and control grabbing. . . Nothing more. . .

Most of humanities DISEASES are created by HUMANS. . . Humans who are using billions
of oppresssed humans as guinea PIG EXPERIMENTS. . . I. E. A I D S. . . A human invention. .
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2020 10:38:17 PM
WisdomOfAges wrote:
AIDS is a HUMAN ENGINEERED DISEASE unleashed on the GAYS and blacks of Africa. . .

at unprotecetd SEX with multiple partners as are the AFRICANS. . . Who blindly have sex

GOD? The Abrahamic versions? = JEW GOD. . . JESUS JOKE. . . ALLAH trash. . . Where are they?

EASY. . . They don't EXIST. . . They never have and never will. . Eventually like ZEUS, ODIN, +++ countless other GODS humans invented and discarded. . These 3 will join the roster
of GODS gone from human consciousness. . . But they still make PERFECT SCAPEGOATS
to unleash never ending DEATH and DESTRUCTION by their psychotic human inventors / worshippers. . .

PLAGUES? Really. . . . A GOD? Creator of billions of GALAXIES and TRILLIONS of worlds
has to waste HIS? Energy on some pathetic human creature he conjured up on some kind of GOD DOPE? NO. . . GOD is a human construct. . . He is designed to be used as a

Most of humanities DISEASES are created by HUMANS. . . Humans who are using billions
of oppresssed humans as guinea PIG EXPERIMENTS. . . I. E. A I D S. . . A human invention. .

You are right about Africa.
In Australia sheep and Koalas are the sexual victims unless you are Catholic.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2020 1:02:49 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

Ouch!

Is God going by alphabetical order by country or by continent? Because Asia comes before Australia. Lol. The moron is the one confused.

Africans are not humans either nigger Ethang.
God in his infinite wisdom created negroes closer to apes.

Jim Crow Museum/Letters/2012 Letters/Are Negros Closer to Apes Than to Humans? - Letters to the Jim Crow Museum - Jim Crow Museum
Are Negros Closer to Apes Than to Humans?

Are these facts in the museum:

The negro skull, In addition to having a smaller brain volume and thicker cranial bones than that of the White, Is prognathous ; i. E. , The lower face projects forward in the manner of an animal's muzzle. The negro jaw is substantially longer, Relative to its width, Than the White jaw. A feature of the negro lower jaw is its retention of a vestige of the "simian shelf, " a bony region immediately behind the incisors. The simian shelf is a distinguishing characteristic of apes, And it is absent in Whites.

They emit a peculiar offensive body odor similar to apes.

Just as their black skin protected them from the intense African sun, They are inherently lazy in order to prevent over exertion in that intense sun.

The arms and legs of the negro are relatively longer than the European. The humerus is shorter and the forearm longer thereby approximating the ape form.

The eye often has a yellowish scierotic coat over it like that of a gorilla.

The negro has a shorter trunk; the cross-section of the chest is more circular than Whites. Similar to an ape.

The pelvis is narrower and longer as it is in an ape.

The negro has a larger and shorter neck akin to that of apes.

The ears are roundish, Rather small, Standing somewhat high and detached thus approaching the ape form.

The jaw is larger and stronger and protrudes outward which, Along with lower retreating forehead, Gives a facial angle of 68 to 70 degrees, Like an ape, As opposed to a facial angle of 80 to 82 degrees for Europeans.

The three curvatures of the spine are less pronounced in the negro than in the white and thus more characteristic of an ape.

The two bones proper of the nose are occasionally united, As in apes.

Taxonomists and geneticists believe that negros should be classified as different species. In fact, Darwin declared in The Descent of Man that the negros are so distinct that similar differences found in any other animal would warrant their classification as a different species.

Preserving the negro experience in American museums like Jim Crow did must help Blacks in America appreciate Black Lives Matter.
But what about negroes in Africa who have apes they can relate too because of their close resemblance and proximity to them.
Does Ethang see himself as an ape or wish he was in an American Museum were others could see him as an ape?

Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So God did create negroes closer to apes!

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists. I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "Why God created negroes closer to apes. "
Don't they see God's creation? ! They don't see God, But they see negro apes. Are they blind? !

Ethang5 wrote: My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch.
So I became a Christian!

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
I started wearing a mask so I would not be recognized!
But I forgot to change my profile that points to my negro heritage, Home and culture. Accra is a slum city. I was busted by Harikrish!

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2020 12:59:15 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

Ouch!

Africa is still a continent you buffoon. And Asia comes before Australia I'd God is using both continents and countries alphabetically.

You've shown us your illiteracy, Now showing your moron racism will not save you from the shame.

You are an idiot who doesn't even know his abc's, And India is still plagued by poo. Isn't that why you lie about living in Canada?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2020 4:53:18 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

Ouch!

Africa is still a continent you buffoon. And Asia comes before Australia I'd God is using both continents and countries alphabetically.

You've shown us your illiteracy, Now showing your moron racism will not save you from the shame.

You are an idiot who doesn't even know his abc's, And India is still plagued by poo. Isn't that why you lie about living in Canada?

Here us what we know about Africa.
Africa is a basket case a net liability to the world.
Today Africa is:

Africans are not humans they are closer to apes. Jim Crow Museum.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

You make disparaging comments about Africans when you are a self confessed poor African slave living and working in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang wrote: My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "
Then the nigger became mentally weak and embraced a slave religion Christianity.
Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school. I guess whether something sounds like a boast or not often depends on the listeners own socio-economic educational level.

We know what Ethang's socio-economic status is, He has been working for over 22 years as a delivery mule in Ghana smuggling free bibles for a lving.

You talk about slums in India but Nigger Ethang you are the only slumdog slum dweller on DDO who actually lives in a slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
Open sewers run throughout your city and houses In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over! I
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2020 6:35:06 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

Ouch!

Here is what we know about Africa.
Africa is a basket case a net liability to the world.
Today Africa is:

Africans are not humans they are closer to apes. Jim Crow Museum.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Then the nigger became mentally weak and embraced a slave religion Christianity. Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school. I guess whether something sounds like a boast or not often depends on the listeners own socio-economic educational level.

We know what Ethang's socio-economic status is, He has been working for over 22 years as a delivery mule in Ghana smuggling free bibles for a lving.

https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over! I
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2020 8:14:28 PM
WisdomOfAges wrote:

WOA, Correct. But don't forget to include all the ET engineered plagues God inspired them to create to control the outer earth population growth before the science could stop the plagues. Logical. We on outer earth did not have painless lethal injections and the truth of the afterlife to use the advanced technology by freewill belief. Look in the ET mirror when you judge Africa today. Yahweh Elohim the One Infinite Creator is in control. The Cosmic War will end methodically and slowly over the next 50 years.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2020 8:21:55 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Here is what we know about Africa.

You've spammed it for six years you mental retard. Learn your alphabet.

We know you're an idiot who doesn't know a continent from a country. We know you're ashamed of your shithole country. And we know you and your country are drowning in poo.

Six years of moron spam has not changed that. You're still the friendless bastard banned from everywhere, Spamming stupidity over and over like a never learning moron.

Is the spam covering your shame loser?

Lol, What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2020 8:24:31 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
WisdomOfAges wrote:

WOA, Correct. But don't forget to include all the ET engineered plagues God inspired them to create to control the outer earth population growth before the science could stop the plagues. Logical. We on outer earth did not have painless lethal injections and the truth of the afterlife to use the advanced technology by freewill belief. Look in the ET mirror when you judge Africa today. Yahweh Elohim the One Infinite Creator is in control. The Cosmic War will end methodically and slowly over the next 50 years.

Wiseguy challenges your beliefs anon.
Anon wrote: Holy Ghost sex is the most important principle to heal bestiality.

You even said it no longer became a sin to you among other perversions.
Anon wrote: Anon/Noah will post the proof Paul taught Holy Ghost sex identity to heal bestiality, Child molestation, Rape, Incest, Homosexuality, And any form of sex "imbalance" of gender identity. The good news is these are not "sins" as the world teaches. They are imbalanced two-gender identity that will prevent Israel from becoming Gods and Goddesses. God will balance the heart by Holy Ghost sex.

Anon wrote: Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.