The Old Testament preshadows the New

Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2020 11:56:24 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Ezekiel 36 :25
I will sprinkle clean water on you, And you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols.
26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.
27 And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws.

Acts2:38
Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, Every one of you, In the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2020 1:19:23 AM
Dogknox wrote:
I will sprinkle clean water on you, And you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols.
26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.
27 And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws.

Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, Every one of you, In the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

So explain why the Jews including Rabbi Rosends reject the New Testament.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2020 5:54:06 PM
Dogknox wrote:
Harikrish they are waiting for their Missiah.
So explain Ezekiel 36 :25-27 & Acts 2:38

You left out verse 28 which is the main promise in Ezekiel that Jesus failed to deliver.

Exekiel 36:28 Then you will live in the land I gave your ancestors; you will be my people, And I will be your God.

The Romans not only crucified Jesus they went on to destroy the temple, Jerusalem and Israel. They even displaced Judaism the religion Jesus followed and replaced it with the Roman Catholic Church.

Jesus and his disciples saw the Jews as sinners and perpetuated their Antisemitism sentiments which culminated in the extermination of 6 million Jews by Hitler.

Any wonder the Jews demanded Jesus be crucified.
Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him! "
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2020 12:31:47 AM
Dogknox wrote:

Excellent scripture. OT--the key is knowing the word "flesh" is referring to the translated immortal flesh. Everything Yahweh has been teaching in DDO is connect to the frequency of mortal vs immortal flesh. The reason it called "heart of flesh" is the new bodies will directly connect our hearts to the heart of God. The dragon of darkness created in Genesis 1:2 is removed by God. Christianity confused conception in the dark womb of mortality with being born again into new bodies to live in the third heaven with the Translated Man called our Father in Heaven. The heart of stone is Satan. He is an immovable software program trillions of years old and will remain in our hearts until God's white grace either translates us or resurrects us.

NT--Pentecost and the baptism of Holy Spirit love is in the near future in God's "white grace timing" for those who intellectually repent of false religious moonlight and prepare for the endowment of unconditional love from heaven as it was done 2000 years ago.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2020 1:43:32 AM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Dogknox wrote:

Excellent scripture. OT--the key is knowing the word "flesh" is referring to the translated immortal flesh. Everything Yahweh has been teaching in DDO is connect to the frequency of mortal vs immortal flesh. The reason it called "heart of flesh" is the new bodies will directly connect our hearts to the heart of God. The dragon of darkness created in Genesis 1:2 is removed by God. Christianity confused conception in the dark womb of mortality with being born again into new bodies to live in the third heaven with the Translated Man called our Father in Heaven. The heart of stone is Satan. He is an immovable software program trillions of years old and will remain in our hearts until God's white grace either translates us or resurrects us.

NT--Pentecost and the baptism of Holy Spirit love is in the near future in God's "white grace timing" for those who intellectually repent of false religious moonlight and prepare for the endowment of unconditional love from heaven as it was done 2000 years ago.

You wrote: Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

Appears masturbation worked for you!
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2020 2:30:34 AM
Reason of the heart based on valid evidence is the first witness in Rev 11. The second witness of Rev 11 is first hand physical miracles. The Two Witnesses are one unified team to increase our faith and hope to repent of bad intellectual ideas.

Yahweh is demonstrative the first witness on DDO. They are the strongest ideas on the planet. Anon/Noah cannot see the first-hand physical miracles occurring individually for those who believe in their hearts without doubts. They are private miracles to ponder in the heart. No blabber mouths or bragging of the dragon of darkness:

Luke 2:19
But Mary kept all these things and pondered them in her heart.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.