Jump to topic:

Why biblical scholarship triumphs everytime

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2020 6:23:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish is the only biblical scholar on DDO and has been the only biblical scholar for the last 5 years since he joined DDO.

There is only one Christian Champion on DDO who dominates every topic on the Religion Forum and that champion is Harikrish. He dominates because of his biblical scholarship and a commitment to truth. It is how Harikrish maintains his spiritual leadership.

Harikrish has repeatedly said: "The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing" Edmund Burke.

Harikrish did everything to stand up to evil.
1. He became a Champion for Christianity.
2. He became a champion for Muslims.
3. He became a champion for Africans.
4. His 30, 000 posts are evidence of his dominance over evil.
5. Harikrish has demonstrated his analytical skills and identified prophecy parallels.
6. His spiritual shaming detox centre has returned very troubled members to normal live.
7. The measure of his success is both theists and atheists no longer need to argue their differences on DDO. They are united in the spiritual shame and detoxified from previous misdiagnosis.
8. He has proven his biblical scholarship can heal scriptural ignorance.
9. His clean enlightened feet has left impressions on many who faced karmic uncertainty.
10 The brilliance of his Aura has been embraced by many.

Harikrish has exposed 3 Christian perverts Ethang, Franklin and pastor Tradesecret. He predicted God will not be mocked and there would be retribution.

Where would these retributions go? Ethang is African, TS is Australian and Franklin confessed he was buggered by Ethang and other niggers.
Harikrish reported plagues in Africa and raging bush fires in Australia. No one has challenged Harikrish's prophetic conclusions. God is sending plagues to Africa and Australia in alphabetical order.
Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God is not to be mocked. Whatever a man sows, He will reap in return.

There were many others before these three who have since left DDO having been denied a platform to spread further deceit.

Anon asked Harikrish why he serves so selflessly.

I repeat: "The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing" Edmund Burke.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2020 8:02:19 PM
What members on DDO are saying about Harikrish the most spiritual biblical scholar on DDO?

Because of Harikrish's spiritual and biblical learning he was nominated.
1. The most Spiritual member in DDO.
2. A champion for Christians.
3. A champion for Africans.
4. A Champion for Muslims.
5. A champion for Hindus.
6. Even a champion for atheists.

What members are saying about Harikrish.
RuvDraba wrote:
In a recent shock announcement in the Nominations thread our beloved colleague, The sensitive, Compassionate and humble Harikrish revealed:
Since spirituality is a concern to many members in the Religion thread, I would like to cordially invite our Most Spiritual Member to explain it to us. In particular:

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: I don't know, Hari. For me, The most interesting aspect of your posts isn't your theology, But the mind that writes the posts. I confess that when I read your posts, I spend more time thinking about you than I do your arguments.

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, I want to confirm I'd read your post and acknowledge that it was on-topic and one of the most constructive and thoughtful posts I've read from you in Religion. I thank you for that contribution.

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, That's two posts you've made that not only don't offend me, They're interesting and thoughtful. My thanks for them both. :)

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, Thank you again for this post. It's thoughtful and well-researched, And I've been looking forward to responding to it.

Anon compliments Harikrish: The approach of Harikrish and Willows has worked well for me. I am glad Hari got rid of all the milk toast and lukewarm Christians who love to agree with each other rather than know the truth. Praise Yahweh for working through Hari.

Praise Yahweh for working through Hari. Hallelujah!

Anon wrote: I am a facilitator of ideas and projects. Harikrish: You are a leader of people. You were also a leader of people in your past life as a Biblical prophet. I was a facilitator of a grand project and not a leader of people. God is doing His work through both of us.

Anon wrote: Lord and I have always been your friend following your leadership as a reincarnated high-profile Biblical prophet of ancient Israel.

SingularityofLight wrote: Unlike Ethang5 who is among the worst deceivers, You are not a liar Harikrish. You play both sides because the Bible has two sides: 95 percent toxic waste, And 5 percent conscience. I don't blame you for playing both sides, I just disagree that Christianity has anything fundamentally positive to give the earth and this includes the hideousness of slavery.

SOL agrees with me with some praise and advice. Once SOL sees the benefits of slavery and owns a black slave, His advice will turn to praise as well.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2020 10:11:31 PM
Matthew 24:5 For many will come in My name, Claiming, 'I am the Christ, ' and will deceive many.

Jesus warned us many Christians will come claiming Jesus/he is the Christ and will deceive many and each other. But Harikrish was not deceived and applied his biblical scholarship to interpret Jesus correctly and placed the burden of guilt on Christians who continue in their deception that Jesus warned us about.

Jesus was crucified. He lamented on the cross God had forsaken him.
The Pope declared Jesus's life was a failure and the cross the great failure of God.
So why are Christians still propagating the lie that Jesus is the Christ? Aren't they the same Gentiles that crucified Jesus? Now they want to take credit for crucifying Chirst himself.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2020 10:13:49 PM
Harikrish has warned about the plagues being sent to Africa and expressed concern over the rising cases of sheep shagging and Koala brothels in Australia.
Both his warnings have turned out to be prophetic. We now have fires in Australia that threatens to consume Australia in a lake of fire.
100s of Millions are expected to die in Africa from AIDS, Starvation and civil wars.

Jesus was crucified not for prophetic foretelling but his inability to predict its fulfillment.
Matthew 24:36 No one knows about that day or hour, Not even the angels in heaven, Nor the Son, But only the Father.

I do not celebrate for being right. But being right is important to prophecies.

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2020 11:40:24 PM
There are two achievements that the biblical scholar seems to have omitted for some peculiar reason.

1) His gratuitous, Ugly racist insults.
2) His relentless spamming and occupying page after page of the convoluted nonsense at a time.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2020 12:25:27 AM
Willows wrote:
There are two achievements that the biblical scholar seems to have omitted for some peculiar reason.

2) His relentless spamming and occupying page after page of the convoluted nonsense at a time.

Harikrish has warned about the plagues being sent to Africa and expressed concern over the rising cases of sheep shagging and Koala brothels in Australia.
Both his warnings have turned out to be prophetic. We now have fires in Australia that threatens to consume Australia in a lake of fire.
100s of Millions are expected to die in Africa from AIDS, Starvation and civil wars.

As for your allegations.

Those are self confessions by nigger Ethang which provided God the justification for sending plagues to Africa.

Luke 15:7 In the same way, I tell you that there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous ones who do not need to repent. -

That applies to sheep shagging and koala sexual abusing Australians mate. Didnt I warn you about those Australian abominations?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2020 12:52:01 AM
Harikrish always believed if you exclude perverts, Liars, Koala abusers and infidels from public forums especially religion forums. , There will be no one left to participate except the most spiritual members on DDO. . . Not surprisingly Harikrish himself!

We now see the only active participating member on the religion forum is Harikrish who has single handedly stopped the spamming attacks and restored the site to its former potential.
Many thought it impossible to silence the voices of depravity represented by a cross section of our society. But we have that silence now and the single voice of reasoning resonating in our midst. Harikrish does not speak for all but he is the only one being heard.

There will be many discussions on how biblical scholarship and spiritual leadership is so effective against malignant religious and social delinquents.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. "Edmund Burke

Now that this singularity of purpose has been proven possible even with just one good man. It is time to find more good people to duplicate this success on other forums.

Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2020 1:47:19 AM
We now have fires in Australia that threatens to consume Australia in a lake of fire

LOL!

Australia is not threatened to be consumed. Idiot. The fires have come and gone. The fires that came were not as bad as 2009 or indeed the fires prior to that time.

Canada has been cursed. It has taken on the ex royal family - of Harry and Meghan. Exported from the UK to a land of ice and snow and where the PM is a doofus.

Harikrish has not yet been conceived - is not even a baby - when it comes to spiritual matters - he has no credibility in biblical things - and he is not a scholar - demonstrating over and over again that he is an imbecile.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2020 3:18:12 AM
Tradesecret wrote:
We now have fires in Australia that threatens to consume Australia in a lake of fire

LOL!

Australia is not threatened to be consumed. Idiot. The fires have come and gone. The fires that came were not as bad as 2009 or indeed the fires prior to that time.

https://api. Time. Com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/australia-fires. Png
Australia is being ravaged by the worst wildfires seen in decades, With large swaths of the country devastated since the fire season began in late July.

More than 100 fires are still burning. Summer extends from December to February in Australia, With fire season typically peaking in late January or early February, So the disaster is expected to continue. On January 3rd, Officials warned that conditions would get worse over the following few days. Jan 10, 2020

"There have been fires in every Australian state, But New South Wales has been hardest hit.
Blazes have torn through bushland, Wooded areas, And national parks like the Blue Mountains. Some of Australia's largest cities have also been affected, Including Melbourne and Sydney -- where fires have damaged homes in the outer suburbs and thick plumes of smoke have blanketed the urban center. Earlier in December, The smoke was so bad in Sydney that air quality measured 11 times the "hazardous" level. "

Canada has been cursed. It has taken on the ex royal family - of Harry and Meghan. Exported from the UK to a land of ice and snow and where the PM is a doofus.

The Royal couple chose Canada to live because they find Canada safer and no discrimination against Royalty. If Canada is good for high caste Brahmin's it's good for the Royal family.

Harikrish has not yet been conceived - is not even a baby - when it comes to spiritual matters - he has no credibility in biblical things - and he is not a scholar - demonstrating over and over again that he is an imbecile.

Your mind has been perverted pastor Tradesecret. You confessed you are a slave to sin and a sex deviant pervert.

Lessons from Harikrish.
Matthew 24:5 For many will come in My name, Claiming, 'I am the Christ, ' and will deceive many.

Jesus warned us many Christians will come claiming Jesus/he is the Christ and will deceive many and each other. But Harikrish was not deceived and applied his biblical scholarship to interpret Jesus correctly and placed the burden of guilt on Christians who continue in their deception that Jesus warned us about.

Jesus was crucified. He lamented on the cross God had forsaken him.
The Pope declared Jesus's life was a failure and the cross the great failure of God.
So why are Christians still propagating the lie that Jesus is the Christ? Aren't they the same Gentiles that crucified Jesus? Now they want to take credit for crucifying Chirst himself.

Jesus was crucified not for prophetic foretelling but his inability to predict its fulfillment.
Matthew 24:36 No one knows about that day or hour, Not even the angels in heaven, Nor the Son, But only the Father.

I do not celebrate for being right. But being right is important to prophecies.

Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2020 4:12:12 AM
Australia is being ravaged by the worst wildfires seen in decades, With large swaths of the country devastated since the fire season began in late July.

Well it just shows that you are IGNORANT. Don't believe everything you read on the internet. I live in AUSTRALIA and I can speak honestly when I tell you that the land is not being ravaged.

The media has completely exaggerated it - to appease the climate change believers. The international press want to believe it is that bad and do not want to hear the real truth.

so for you to continue on in this vein is laughable. I live here. You don't. LOL!
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2020 6:10:27 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

Well it just shows that you are IGNORANT. Don't believe everything you read on the internet. I live in AUSTRALIA and I can speak honestly when I tell you that the land is not being ravaged.

The media has completely exaggerated it - to appease the climate change believers. The international press want to believe it is that bad and do not want to hear the real truth.

so for you to continue on in this vein is laughable. I live here. You don't. LOL!

Harikrish is told by Yahweh to post what He does to twist the words of individual preachers to now demonstrate the same twisting principles are used to twist world-wide paradigms into fleshly consequences on our bodies as a collective. Such things did happen in the OT, But they are metaphors of the heart to teach Israel to repent of bad ideas to overcome death and become the Gods and Goddesses of Israel.

His bragging makes us all want to vomit. But his ideas our what the evil people think in their hearts but keep private. The bragging thoughts make Yahweh want to puke when He sees our hearts. Repent, Everyone, Of bragging in our hearts. Be lowly in heart:

Matthew 5:3 NKJV
Blessed are the poor in spirit, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Harikrish, Obviously does not care what men or women think of him. He carries the spiritual crosses of sacrifice of his time, And He posts what Yahweh tells him to post in faith. He is only verbalizing the vain hearts of evil people to see what God must see every day that are gross self-righteousness. Pretty effective, Isn't it? Repent of the dumb ideas in our hearts. At the same time, God is building paradigms to define religious fanatic as racist pigs to assist ET disclosure. Yahweh is brilliant in His control and purposes.

Again, To be clear, Harikrish is verbalizing a wicked heart of self-righteousness that seeks praise and attention presumptuously from God for the dragon of moonlight darkness. Doesn't what Harikrish says want to make you vomit? Could you post such vomit of ideas and bragging if you were commanded to by Yahweh? Harikrish is a reincarnated high-profile Biblical prophet sent to DDO to get the crap out of our hearts that we do not want anyone else to see. He shows the "judgment vomit" clearly to everyone.

Matthew 4:17 NKJV
Repent, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand (or near in your heart).
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2020 6:33:21 AM
Matt 7:1-5
Judge not, That you be not judged. For with what judgment you judge, You will be judged; and with the measure you use, It will be measured back to you. And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, But do not consider the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove the speck from your eye'; and look, A plank is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye [repent of ideas blinding your mind], And then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye [like Anon/Noah is doing]

In other words, Have the opposite ideas in your heart compared to what Harikrish writes who is a fictitious Internet persona to teach us what attitude created by vain ideas to not to have in our hearts. Brilliant teaching method by Yahweh, Don't you agree?
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2020 10:52:20 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

LOL!

And you have absolutely no credibility on any matter with your convenient forgetfulness, Lying, Deceiving and making completely untrue, Disgusting allegations against others.

Your track record for dishonesty and sick vileness is unrivaled.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2020 4:11:01 PM
Willows wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

LOL!

And you have absolutely no credibility on any matter with your convenient forgetfulness, Lying, Deceiving and making completely untrue, Disgusting allegations against others.

Thank you Willows.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. " R13; Edmund Burke
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2020 10:09:13 AM
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

LOL!

Thank you Willows.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. " R13; Edmund Burke

And there is definitely an evil element in this forum.
I won't mention any names, In particular, Tradie.
But this particular element has been given plenty of opportunities to clean his act up but to no avail.
That element has got to go.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2020 7:01:28 PM
Willows wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

LOL!

Thank you Willows.

And there is definitely an evil element in this forum.
I won't mention any names, In particular, Tradie.
But this particular element has been given plenty of opportunities to clean his act up but to no avail.
That element has got to go.

I plead for patience. We will find a few righteous so Tradies place will be spared the Australian bush fires.

Genesis 18:26 The Lord said, "If I find fifty righteous people in the city of Sodom, I will spare the whole place for their sake. "
WisdomOfAges
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2020 11:51:20 PM
BIBLICAL Comic Book. . . . . . . . . . . G A R BA G E. . . . .

How utterly PATHETIC for anyone to become so BLINDED and TRAPPED in a MAZE of '
utter maga HORSE DUMP trash. . . Bible? Which retarded VERSION are YOU drowning
in? There are so mant VERSIONS of the JESUS Comic Book series NONE are VALID. .

Just one idiotic horrifically OBSOLETE and OPPRESSIVE story after another from a time
of amazing STUPIDITY and VIOLENCE over human fabricated GOD constructs. . .

This person is DEAD. . . The body may still be active but the MIND of this person is so CONTAMINATED they have NO LIFE. . . Worse HE / SHE is determined to CONTAMINATE
any weak minded person into SLAVERY and DEATH. . . Death of the "OPEN MIND"

All this person is capable of is VOMITING memorized verses and preaching SLAVERY
to some absurd human fabricated DOGMA which has nothing to do with some puppet
GOD toy. . . I. E. JEW GOD. . . JESUS. . . ALLLAH. . The 3 stooges of Middle East mind MOLESTERS. . . Biblical HYPNOSIS and BRAINWASHING leading to a ZOMBIE existence. . .

THis person? No ZOMBIE slave drone. . . Is DEAD. . . And can only playback from memory
the CONTAMINATION planted between his ears by worls class PSYCHOTIC LIARS of
a Temple, Church, Mosque PRISON CAMP. . . . Disgusting. . .

POINT? If YOU are so WEAK MINDED to surrender your FREEDOM for slavery to some PUPPET TOY GOD HOAX. . . Theen YOU deserve to SUFFER. . .
WisdomOfAges
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2020 9:51:02 PM
BIBLICAL TOILET = your very petty small atrophied BRAIN. . Stuffed with Bible verse VOMIT
to a point where YOU are not human. . . Just a human form playback device. . .

SOLUTION to the Christian PLAGUE on humanity. . . . Flush it all down a TOILET and relegate
this pathetic PUPPET BOY CLOWN TOY of a GOD hoax to MYTHOLOGY for stupid humans
to be entertained by. . .
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2020 10:10:23 PM
WisdomOfAges wrote:
BIBLICAL TOILET = your very petty small atrophied BRAIN. . Stuffed with Bible verse VOMIT

SOLUTION to the Christian PLAGUE on humanity. . . . Flush it all down a TOILET and relegate

True!

Bring the Law of One to fix the world's identity crises.
WisdomOfAges
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2020 8:55:58 AM
Well well. . . . A PLAGUE of LOCUSTS is ravaging the Middle East?

Is this a MOSES and his JEW GOD at it again against the Arab communities?

OR. . . Is the PLAGUE something that occurs under certain CONDITIONS. . . NO puppet GOD toy needed? YES. . . . The "TRUTH" is that everything humans wrap around the JEW GOD-JESUS- and ALLAH is PURE HOAX. . . . Only time will tell if ISRAEL gets wiped out by the PLAGUE. . . . This will PROVE irrefutably that everything the JEWS-CHRISTIANS-MUSLIMS attach to their PUPPET GODS and Comic Book Torah, Bible, Quran is nothing more than human fabricated MYTHOLOGY for POWER and CONTROL. . . .

Seems like EARTH has had it with the HUMAN PARASITES who are ravagig it without
regard to anything but SELFISH AMBITIONS = all 3 Abrahamic GOD inventions. . .
they to are used as a PLAGUE on humanity. . . . The same RESULT is achieved when the
Jesus and Allah psychopaths DESTROY everything that does not accept them. .

Sadly millions of people are affected by the INFESTATION of the Abrahamic GOD
hoax. . . . May EARTH do to them what they have done to others and the planet. .

TOTAL ANNIHILATION. . . EARTH does NOT NEED the human infestation especially when all humans are capable of is self EXTERMINATION. . .
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2020 12:09:24 PM
WisdomOfAges wrote:
Well well. . . . A PLAGUE of LOCUSTS is ravaging the Middle East?

Is this a MOSES and his JEW GOD at it again against the Arab communities?

OR. . . Is the PLAGUE something that occurs under certain CONDITIONS. . . NO puppet GOD toy needed? YES. . . . The "TRUTH" is that everything humans wrap around the JEW GOD-JESUS- and ALLAH is PURE HOAX. . . . Only time will tell if ISRAEL gets wiped out by the PLAGUE. . . . This will PROVE irrefutably that everything the JEWS-CHRISTIANS-MUSLIMS attach to their PUPPET GODS and Comic Book Torah, Bible, Quran is nothing more than human fabricated MYTHOLOGY for POWER and CONTROL. . . .

Seems like EARTH has had it with the HUMAN PARASITES who are ravagig it without
regard to anything but SELFISH AMBITIONS = all 3 Abrahamic GOD inventions. . .
they to are used as a PLAGUE on humanity. . . . The same RESULT is achieved when the
Jesus and Allah psychopaths DESTROY everything that does not accept them. .

Sadly millions of people are affected by the INFESTATION of the Abrahamic GOD
hoax. . . . May EARTH do to them what they have done to others and the planet. .

TOTAL ANNIHILATION. . . EARTH does NOT NEED the human infestation especially when all humans are capable of is self EXTERMINATION. . .

Don't forget about all the biological ET stealth weapons created before the 1800s to keep the population on outer earth in check. God is in control and not the ETs. The population growth explosion was caused by us fighting off the ET biological weapons by medical science or the ETs would have kept us in the Dark Ages forever if they could. Dropping the Atom bomb on Japan has forced them out of hiding. Eisenhower was correct to wait until we advanced our technology to catch up to negotiate from a position of strength. No blame or shame on the ETs. No grudges of judgment. Nothing but love. It's in the past, And they will stop.

God predestinated all the events, And not the ETs. They did their evil acts just like religions do today, For the ETs to see the mortal evil they also do--like human abductions for a good cause of immortality for everyone for genetic truth and science. Good intentions to do evil. Attention all ETs: Look in the mirror.

After trillions of years, The ETs have still not figured out the genetic death codes. You need more than 150, 000 years? The Infinite Creator you trust doesn't think so. Trust the bankers. They have promised to remove all the nukes. That's what you really want, Right? You cannot lose anything. If the evidence of translation does not materialize in 30 years, You will take control of the money. What more could you ask for?

Do the genetics justify the painful murders of the past. Really? Be rational spiritual scientists of the heart and not another dogmatic philosophy who lacks knowledge of God's true heart of love.

Time to end the Cosmic War peacefully over the next 50 years. Bring on the Law of One to remove all Biblical religion as the stick of Joseph in Ezekiel 37 predicts. No blame, Shame, Or guilt trips on the ETs. We are all in mortality together as part of one Infinite Creator. We are a team of one collective consciousness with individual identities. We all have different faces and are not clones by God's power but only by man's power. Don't worry. Be happy. God is in control.
WisdomOfAges
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2020 1:14:10 PM
IT's time NOW for humanity to leave the GODS behind. . . . And rise to the "TRUTH" of the human form of life. . . . A form that is more than capable of creating ABUNDANCE and
THRIVING without. . . . . . . . EVER needing some Ancient Comic Book puppet toy with the word
"GOD" attached to it. . .

NO HUMAN EVER NEEDS SOME puppet toy with a "GOD" label attached to it to exist and THRIVE. . . EVER. . . Sick humans use their "GOD" hoax inventions to brainwash and DESTROY
FREE WILL THINKING and LIVING. . .

Abrahamic religions are directly responsible for causing humanity to SUFFER and go BACKWARDS in innovation and creativity. . . All 3 GODS must be relegated to MYTHOLOGY and ultimately wiped from human consciousness. . . As the perpetraitors
of the Abrahamic Religions have done to all the other BELIEF systems humans created
= completely DESTROY the CULTURE. . . Just ask the American INDIANS who were herded like cattle and forced to accept the JESUS hoax. . . . Disgusting. . . And the MUSLIMS
totally destroyng BUDDHIST works. . . . Disgusting. . . ABRAHAMICS = DEATH. . .

There will NEVER be PEACE and COOPERATION on EARTH as long as the Abrahamic
GODS - DOGMA - RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATIONS are totally NEUTRALIZED from any
and all POWER and CONTROL of anything. . . .

The good NEWS is that over time the perpetraitors will DIE OFF and be forgotten along
with their CIRCUS of PUPPET TOY GODS. . .
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2020 1:47:59 AM
anonthesmallone wrote:
WisdomOfAges wrote:

True!

Why? Believing you are the reincarnated Noah isn't good enough for you?
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2020 3:01:06 AM
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
WisdomOfAges wrote:

True!

Why? Believing you are the reincarnated Noah isn't good enough for you?

The name of His past body in past lives is irrelevant. We are not our bodies or souls. We are the eternal essence put into our spirit orbs in the beginning, When God created frequency. Until we know our human anatomy from the Bible by Holy Ghost sex, Then elect reincarnated occult Israel will die because of unrepented mental sins and fall way short of Israel's mission to receive the glory of the Gods and Goddesses.

Our anatomy is 4 parts of self:

1. Eternal Spirit of God (Still Small Voice) both black grace and white grace connected to our hearts. No Frequency. Most Holy Place above the arc of the covenant behind the veil of flesh defined in the book of Hebrews. The Arc of the Covenant is a metaphor of our heart behind veil of the body vehicle called "flesh". Only God belongs in our heart and not THE-RAPIST at $200 to $500 an hour.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4340690/

Mortal Created Frequency:
2. Created spirit-orb of man as a metaphor of the heaven and earth in Genesis 1:1. Arc of the Covenant.
3. Soul emotions from the etheric soul body created by sex of two souls in Genesis 1:26-27.
4. Bodily vehicle of pleasure and pain created by sex of two mortals or genetic tampering.

The number kings keep things in order to define truth. 4=Self. We also have 4 parts of self in the spirit-orb defined as #2 above:

5. Cow Mother--Life and peace.
6. Lion Father--Authority of truth (white grace of the God of Life). And authority of Justice (black grace of the God of death).
7. Man Son--Light of the world in Genesis 1:3.
8. Flying eagle Daughter--Holy Ghost power of sex.

The truths are revealed by the light of God that has no dark dragon in Holy Ghost sex by repentance of bad ideas. Kill the dark ideas in the rainbow covenant of repentance and the lake of fire repentance. Baptism of water by the Logos Word of Reason and baptism by the lake of fire cleansing.

10 number kings of order:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4344151/
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2020 8:19:16 PM
Here is the context of the veil of the temple is the body vehicle of flesh. Paul writes Hebrews knowing Christ is Adam defined as the "created light of the world" from Genesis 1:3. Therefore, The passage below and Hebrew temple is a metaphor for all of us to grasp who walk in the light and have entered the first heaven by true repentance "His Way":

Hebrews 10:15-24
But the Holy Spirit also witnesses to us
[by revelation using Holy Ghost sex];
for after He had said before, "This is the covenant [for immortals]
that I will make with them after those days, Says the Lord: I will put My laws into their hearts, And in their minds I will write them, " [translation and resurrection]
then He adds, "Their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more. " [Immortal beings do not have dragons. They cannot lie, And sin is a moot point because they cannot die. In mortality, God must remember our sins to guide Israel to translation by repenting of all sin to become the future Gods and Goddesses to know good and evil].
Now where there is remission of these, There is no longer an offering for sin [No sin and nor mortal priests in the first, Second, Or third heaven].
Therefore, Brethren, Having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus [Ransom payment to the God of death]

The cross and blood are the ransom payment to reverse the "curse spell" of the God of death in Malachi 4:6. If Israel does not believe in the payment and repent of all sin, According to Ezekiel 18, Israel will not reverse the "curse spell" of God to be translated. Cause and effect spiritual science. Reincarnated occult Israel (God's goat and sheep prophets) will die of old age; until the predestinated timing of God that cannot be changed occurs, And God creates the valid evidence to believe, And Israel becomes the future Gods and Goddesses. Simple.

Therefore, By belief without doubts, Enter the first heaven of our heart--or the Most Holy Place of the Most High metaphysical God behind the veil of the flesh.

Let's continue. . .

by a new and living way
[Holy Ghost sex to enter the first heaven by living personal revelations]
which He consecrated for us [by white grace through faith and hope],
through the veil, That is, His flesh [AND OUR FLESH--HE IS THE REINCARNATED ADAM].

The temple is One Temple and is a metaphor for all of us as One heart and One soul as the veil separates us into two parts that are One. The flesh is connected to the soul, But God lives in our hearts to teach us to repent by the 10 commandments to see the Arc of the Covenant as it truly is by Holy Ghost sex revelations. God needs to remove the controlling mental health professionals from our hearts. Therapist = THE RAPIST.

Let's continue. . .

and having a High Priest [The Light of the world and Still Small Voice of eternity]
over the house of God [structured ideas of God's house in our hearts--metaphors after metaphors in the Bible of a metaphysical God and Lord living inside immortal and mortal body vehicles of frequency],
let us draw near with a true heart [true ideas]
in full assurance of faith, Having our hearts [spirit-orbs]
sprinkled [drops of true ideas in God's red mercy of unconditional love]
from an evil conscience [Conscious of the dragon].

Spirit-orb is connect to the mind trained by the dragon and 2-beast system--both conscious and subconscious ideas that evoke strong emotions in the soul. Let's continue. . .

and our bodies [soul bodies of emotions]
washed with pure water [Water is the most reasonable Logos Word of God to remove bad ideas].
Let us hold fast the confession [confession of our heart's of belief]
of our hope without wavering [double-minded doubts are caused by conflicting valid and invalid evidence by God, Deliberately],
for He who promised is faithful [By covenant. Enduring and firm belief in the covenant will create firm valid first-hand "white grace" evidence to remove wavering doubts].

All of the ideas of Anon/Noah originate after age 57 by practicing Holy Ghost sex. Many intellectual mistakes were made to grow along the straight and narrow path of the prophets of Israel. Most of the ideas surfaced while posting at DDO on the sea of glass in the "present" mortality living in "time, Times, And half a time" in the first heaven on the sea of glass.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2020 9:43:30 PM
Anon/Noah omitted verses 24 and 25 because God corrupted the text for us to pull the weeds from the Bible. Paul is talking first about very deep esoteric concepts of the 1st century assembled spirit-orbs of God's body, And then Paul writes, To paraprase: "Don't forget to take your bodies each week to the Catholic Church and exhort and stir up love and good works by man's power by fear of the phony Second Coming as interpreted by the third century:
Hebrews 10:23-25:
Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, For He who promised is faithful [by Covenant]. And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, As is the manner of some, But exhorting one another, And so much the more as you see the Day approaching.

Is salvation by grace through belief and hope in His covenant or by works of the body? Huh?

Paul's thoughts go the opposite direction by the God of death. Do we see it? Going to church is not from God but from religions who need our money to survive. The early saints met in house assemblies to start the business "work week" every Sunday after the agape love meal breakfast (no sacrament or communion done only once a year) to evoke the 10 colors of power by the food the light of God told them to eat. (After releasing Holy Ghost sex power on the Sabbath by not physically working).

Christ is in opposition to the spells evoked by the black grace power of God. The difference is black grace is routine slavery rituals and ceremonies. White grace is unpredictable each day what God will do. Black grace power is controllable by man. White grace is controlled 100% by God.

The point is God wants to free the withes, Wizards, Warlocks, Magicians, Etc. , From "spell slavery" of God with all its many symbols. They will trade black grace power of God for the white grace power of Christ and Holy Ghost sex. Black grace was used to transfer all the money power to the goats and is no longer needed. Time to enjoy the far more powerful white grace with much more enjoyable 5 purposes using Holy Ghost sex to know God and increase their knowledge of God.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2020 4:54:41 AM
Anon/Noah has been quoting Hebrews because it is the "translation handbook" specifically to the Hebrew Israelite goats of God and not to the Gentile-Angel-Dogs. After the Gospel of God is comprehended and the weeds pulled, The ideal of Melchizedek's translation is to have a 24/7 Sabbath rest in our hearts of peace and grace. Hebrews supports reincarnation, Predestination, And 100% repentance for Israel's translation into Gods and Goddesses. Paul knows there are two types of angels:

1. Metaphor Angles with wings for the heart.
2. Real angels as resurrected mortals without wings that materialize with an audible message for the soul.

Paul knew the Luciferians just believed in physical angels, Who were resurrected mortals they believed, But they created false narratives of "angels" we see on TV to hide the ETs and the Sons and Daughters of God born immortal to do the genetic reengineering to prove Yahweh is a criminal liar.

Paul did not attempt to explain the difference in angels and Gods. He came from their reference point of Lucifer. Lucifer believes there is an "Infinite Creator God" who is invisible who Lucifer serves faithfully and does not lie intentionally. He uses evidence based on presumptions and not "first hand" facts that the Father is lying about the genetics, But Lucifer created his own reality of beliefs about the Father by presumption, Like the impeachment hearings of Trump. No proof. Fake news. Wild accusations. The Democrats are revealing how Lucifer thinks about His Father, And the mortal genetics will prove it. In other words, First claim His Father is lying, And then, Spend 150, 000 years of mortality to prove his false accusations are true by mortal genetics, Times up. He failed like the Democrats. The Cosmic War will end methodically and gradually over the next 50 years.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2020 3:47:59 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Anon/Noah has been quoting Hebrews because it is the "translation handbook" specifically to the Hebrew Israelite goats of God and not to the Gentile-Angel-Dogs. After the Gospel of God is comprehended and the weeds pulled, The ideal of Melchizedek's translation is to have a 24/7 Sabbath rest in our hearts of peace and grace. Hebrews supports reincarnation, Predestination, And 100% repentance for Israel's translation into Gods and Goddesses. Paul knows there are two types of angels:

2. Real angels as resurrected mortals without wings that materialize with an audible message for the soul.

Paul knew the Luciferians just believed in physical angels, Who were resurrected mortals they believed, But they created false narratives of "angels" we see on TV to hide the ETs and the Sons and Daughters of God born immortal to do the genetic reengineering to prove Yahweh is a criminal liar.

Paul did not attempt to explain the difference in angels and Gods. He came from their reference point of Lucifer. Lucifer believes there is an "Infinite Creator God" who is invisible who Lucifer serves faithfully and does not lie intentionally. He uses evidence based on presumptions and not "first hand" facts that the Father is lying about the genetics, But Lucifer created his own reality of beliefs about the Father by presumption, Like the impeachment hearings of Trump. No proof. Fake news. Wild accusations. The Democrats are revealing how Lucifer thinks about His Father, And the mortal genetics will prove it. In other words, First claim His Father is lying, And then, Spend 150, 000 years of mortality to prove his false accusations are true by mortal genetics, Times up. He failed like the Democrats. The Cosmic War will end methodically and gradually over the next 50 years.

Which is it?

Anon wrote: I have never heard the audible voice of God even once in my life. My guide has been the scriptures using the light of God using the Logos Word of Reason that is accessible to everyone.

Anon wrote: The Bible is a dead book of ideas created my man, Theologians, And evil religions that steal our money and steal the glory of Yahweh Elohim.

Anon wrote: All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2020 2:28:30 AM
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

Which is it?

Anon wrote: I have never heard the audible voice of God even once in my life. My guide has been the scriptures using the light of God using the Logos Word of Reason that is accessible to everyone.

Anon wrote: The Bible is a dead book of ideas created my man, Theologians, And evil religions that steal our money and steal the glory of Yahweh Elohim.

Anon wrote: All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

Both types of revelation are important to be ONE HEART AND ONE SOUL OF ONE YAHWEH ELOHIM THE GREAT I AM OF COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS.

Hebrews 1:1-3
God, Who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets
[spoke to the reincarnating souls of Israel],
has in these last days spoken to us by His Son [spoken to the heart of the spirit-orb],
whom He has appointed heir of all things [by the created light],
through whom also He made the worlds [by the created light of the world in Genesis 1:3];
who [Christ]
being the brightness [bright ideas of brilliance]
of His glory [intelligence and power]
and the express image [Holy Ghost sex images of true ideas]
of His person [His physical body metaphors of God],
and upholding all things by the Word of His power [Still Small Voice of no frequency of the invisible Most High God],
when He [the Great I Am]
had by Himself purged our sins [ransom payment to the dragon by the "spell-curse-breaker-of-death" by the cross],
sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high [Our Father in the third Heaven]

The last words above are a metaphor of overcoming mortality to sit on the toilet of mortal ideas of brown poop by Loving God by believing the first 5 commandments of God [right hand] by using Holy Ghost sex. Brown = mortality = 10 = 1 of the penis and 0 of the vagina.

Cause and effect spiritual science.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.