Total Posts:23|Showing Posts:1-22
Jump to topic:

Can I own slaves according to the bible?

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2020 5:43:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
You can and you should.

Blacks are considered a net liability to the world. They receive the highest global aid yet Africa is a basket case leading in rape, AIDS, Crime, Corruption, Starvation, Diseases and failed states.
Wouldn't it be productive to deal with this global crisis and find a solution that deals with high unemployment among Blacks and improve the other statistics that Blacks are negatively famous for?

I had proposed everyone should own a bible and a negro slave. The bible provides the justification for owning a slave under the biblical curse of Ham which condemned all Africans to slavery and, Slavery reduced the unemployment rates among Blacks as well as takes away the responsibility from them of managing a family or country. Both areas where Blacks have failed miserably.

We have a niggar on DDO who has been delivering free bibles for over 22 years. His name is Ethang and he lives in Ghana Africa. But most Africans are illiterate so much as his bibles are free they are unable to read it. Being free the bibles are cheaper than toilet paper. So the people who receive these free bibles use it as toilet paper. You can see how putting bibles in the wrong hands ends up in the wrong places.

My suggestion that every one should own a bible and a negro slave promotes a Christian ideology that made many Christian countries rich and Blacks were fully employed during slavery. But that ended when people stopped reading the bible and lost the justification for slavery. Slavery was abolished and that created the current negroid problem which led Trump to called all African countries shitholes.

For those who want a topic that doesn't suck. That choice would be left to you and your slave in this case. But do we have your vote on making Black Slavery trend again?

So what happens when a black slave cannot work anymore? It is why Africa became a basket case after slavery was abolished.

Ethang a black slave laments.

Ethang5 Posted November 7, 2019
What happens if God gives you a mission and you fail Him?
I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.
Will God forgave me? What happens to the kids I was supposed to help? Does God care for them?

Everyone knows Ethang is a very black self confessed very black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa and runs bibles for a living.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

First we must confirm Ethang is black!

Ethang5 also confessed he is very black. Game over! I
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Ethang knows blacks well he lives in Ghana Africa.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.

We can confirm Ethang and his children are slaves living in Africa.

Ethang5 follows Christianity a slave religion.
Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave.
Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school. I guess whether something sounds like a boast or not often depends on the listeners own socio-economic educational level.

We know Ethang's socio-economic status is slumdog status.

Ethang wrote: My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "
Then the nigger became mentally weak and embraced a slave religion Christianity.
Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
You can buy a African slaves in Libya for $400 each.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2020 6:59:46 PM
Harikrish wrote:
You can and you should.

Blacks are considered a net liability to the world. They receive the highest global aid yet Africa is a basket case leading in rape, AIDS, Crime, Corruption, Starvation, Diseases and failed states.
Wouldn't it be productive to deal with this global crisis and find a solution that deals with high unemployment among Blacks and improve the other statistics that Blacks are negatively famous for?

I had proposed everyone should own a bible and a negro slave. The bible provides the justification for owning a slave under the biblical curse of Ham which condemned all Africans to slavery and, Slavery reduced the unemployment rates among Blacks as well as takes away the responsibility from them of managing a family or country. Both areas where Blacks have failed miserably.

We have a niggar on DDO who has been delivering free bibles for over 22 years. His name is Ethang and he lives in Ghana Africa. But most Africans are illiterate so much as his bibles are free they are unable to read it. Being free the bibles are cheaper than toilet paper. So the people who receive these free bibles use it as toilet paper. You can see how putting bibles in the wrong hands ends up in the wrong places.

My suggestion that every one should own a bible and a negro slave promotes a Christian ideology that made many Christian countries rich and Blacks were fully employed during slavery. But that ended when people stopped reading the bible and lost the justification for slavery. Slavery was abolished and that created the current negroid problem which led Trump to called all African countries shitholes.

For those who want a topic that doesn't suck. That choice would be left to you and your slave in this case. But do we have your vote on making Black Slavery trend again?

So what happens when a black slave cannot work anymore? It is why Africa became a basket case after slavery was abolished.

All world trends are from God not from Satan and not from man. World trends are not from men because God blinds men to teach good and evil ideas when they walk in the light and enjoy Holy Ghost sex on the see of glass to know good and evil.

The troubles in Africa you mention are from God. Using the Bibles for toilet paper sends the message the current Biblical paradigms of free grace are like crap and needs to be flushed down the toilet. Salvation in eternity is free. True. But entering the first heaven requires repentance. Being translated cost all your ideas. Complete nuking of 100% of bad ideas to be replace by our Father's in Heaven ideas IN THE HEART by Holy Ghost sex on the sea of glass. That is not free grace. See how the dragon has twisted mortality, Heaven, Immortality, And eternity? These word have specific meaning to the ancient prophets.

True, Eternity is free. We are all part of the Still Small Voice of eternity that has no frequency and get lost in the mortal space-time Matrix of God. However, Repentance and sacrificing our will to love God, Self, And others is not free. We serve each other by love and sacrifice. Selfishness blows up the rewards of light and knowledge of good and evil spiritual cause and effect science.

Being selfish Is OK. Freewill belief. Some souls have chosen activity for a "glory of the stars" and God will rip the selfish Satan our of their hearts in the resurrection. Far less rewards of light and knowledge, But far greater rewards of activities. There is an "inverse relationship" between activity and knowledge of good and evil. All predestinated from the beginning. We will all receive forever whatever we desired forever. Cool, Huh?
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2020 8:10:26 PM
Being selfish Is OK. Freewill belief. Some souls have chosen activity for a "glory of the stars" and God will rip OUT the selfish Satan of their hearts in the resurrection.

Ownership slavery is pure selfishness of darkness. The key cause and effect of the darkness is one word: "Owner". The Luciferians corrupted the Bible anciently by incorrectly defining the husband as the "owner" of his wife and destroyed the concept of "one flesh" of equality. The owner ideas is for black grace power for short-term power bursts that become addicting.

God gave the Luciferians revelations in the light going the opposite direction through the third eye of the pineal gland. That gave them power from God to amass all the money power in the world in blindness. But the accumulation of power as a goal is void of purpose. Christ asked, To paraphrase the idea, "Is gaining the entire power and control of the world worth the cost of losing your soul to the darkness of the dragon? " Christ WAS NOT TALKING ABOUT ETERNITY. HE WAS TEACHING ABOUT MORTALITY AND THE FIRST HEAVEN OF "HALF A TIME".

Those at the top of the world start asking this question as they GET OLDER AND THEIR BODIES STARTS FALLING APART, And they feeling lonelier and lonelier, No matter how much money and wealth they have. They are not fearful of the afterlife, And they believe Lucifer's UNCONDITIONAL love of God has the afterlife COVERED for them in great rewards. No fear. It's true.

But they become focused on living happier today, And nothing works to lift the chronic depression except drugs. Boredom becomes the killer. No true purpose. Giving their wealth to charities does not remove the loneliness.

That said, Correct repentance and Holy Ghost sex will cure the darkness. Whereas black grace sex create slavery to the dragon and 2-beast system, White grace Holy Ghost sex frees the person to receive revelations from God with the light going the opposite direction to glorify Yahweh Elohim and not the "Infinite Creator". They believe the Infinite Creator is the "real" God. A created reality in darkness by Yahweh blinding them by His Power to fulfill the Bible's predictions to glorify Himself by the created Light of the world. Genesis 1:2-3.

God created the laws in which the light travels both directions to received revelations from the heart by grace through faith and hope. Christ was sent for Israel to see the opposites to know good and evil as the future Gods and Goddesses of immortality. Yin Yang. Cool, Huh?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2020 10:09:27 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Being selfish Is OK. Freewill belief. Some souls have chosen activity for a "glory of the stars" and God will rip OUT the selfish Satan of their hearts in the resurrection.

Ownership slavery is pure selfishness of darkness. The key cause and effect of the darkness is one word: "Owner". The Luciferians corrupted the Bible anciently by incorrectly defining the husband as the "owner" of his wife and destroyed the concept of "one flesh" of equality. The owner ideas is for black grace power for short-term power bursts that become addicting.

God gave the Luciferians revelations in the light going the opposite direction through the third eye of the pineal gland. That gave them power from God to amass all the money power in the world in blindness. But the accumulation of power as a goal is void of purpose. Christ asked, To paraphrase the idea, "Is gaining the entire power and control of the world worth the cost of losing your soul to the darkness of the dragon? " Christ WAS NOT TALKING ABOUT ETERNITY. HE WAS TEACHING ABOUT MORTALITY AND THE FIRST HEAVEN OF "HALF A TIME".

Those at the top of the world start asking this question as they GET OLDER AND THEIR BODIES STARTS FALLING APART, And they feeling lonelier and lonelier, No matter how much money and wealth they have. They are not fearful of the afterlife, And they believe Lucifer's UNCONDITIONAL love of God has the afterlife COVERED for them in great rewards. No fear. It's true.

But they become focused on living happier today, And nothing works to lift the chronic depression except drugs. Boredom becomes the killer. No true purpose. Giving their wealth to charities does not remove the loneliness.

That said, Correct repentance and Holy Ghost sex will cure the darkness. Whereas black grace sex create slavery to the dragon and 2-beast system, White grace Holy Ghost sex frees the person to receive revelations from God with the light going the opposite direction to glorify Yahweh Elohim and not the "Infinite Creator". They believe the Infinite Creator is the "real" God. A created reality in darkness by Yahweh blinding them by His Power to fulfill the Bible's predictions to glorify Himself by the created Light of the world. Genesis 1:2-3.

God created the laws in which the light travels both directions to received revelations from the heart by grace through faith and hope. Christ was sent for Israel to see the opposites to know good and evil as the future Gods and Goddesses of immortality. Yin Yang. Cool, Huh?

No one was suggesting black slave sex. You must be looking for new ideas to masturbate.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2020 11:11:49 PM
Your post from Yahweh surfaced many spiritual cause and effect forces that are hidden due to Luciferians being blinded by the black grace power of God due to sexual powers of revelation from the dragon. The spiritual cause and effect science starts with "ownership" of women, And then ownership extends to slaves in general.

Corporate America is slavery due to the debt liability lie. Fine. It served its purpose to move all power and ownership of money to the private banks who own all the debt money. Yahweh has done the fraud by trickery of freewill belief, And not men and not Satan. Therefore, The bankers can keep their money by the eternal laws of the mortal mind. Freewill of the public that gave them their life energy in their work value called "money". Because of sincerity of heart and integrity, The Luciferians have kept the third commandment and first commandment faithfully. They do not take the name of the Infinite Creator of the ETs in vain. They are "dead serious" as the trite saying goes. Neither do they worship or serve any other God but the One Infinite Creator who is invisible. Solid truth with substance.

God controlled the public and used Satan to bring the world right to where we are today, With the advanced technology, To end the Cosmic War over the next 50 years to prepare Israel to be the Gods and Goddesses of eternity to know God by Holy Ghost sex and increase their knowledge of God. Black grace sex in visions from God only creates enormous power with no knowledge of God. Moonlight darkness.

Brilliant idea, Don't you agree? The OP is an excellent post from Yahweh to probe deeper into "ownership" and the meaning of "lust" as it was used by Yahweh in scripture, But corrupted by men and Satan working by the prophetic gifts and powers from God in black magic. Black grace power is a different software program from the identical One Infinite Creator, Who Is One Yahweh Elohim of the Bible, Who is all of us as One Collective Consciousness.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2020 4:37:18 AM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Your post from Yahweh surfaced many spiritual cause and effect forces that are hidden due to Luciferians being blinded by the black grace power of God due to sexual powers of revelation from the dragon. The spiritual cause and effect science starts with "ownership" of women, And then ownership extends to slaves in general.

Corporate America is slavery due to the debt liability lie. Fine. It served its purpose to move all power and ownership of money to the private banks who own all the debt money. Yahweh has done the fraud by trickery of freewill belief, And not men and not Satan. Therefore, The bankers can keep their money by the eternal laws of the mortal mind. Freewill of the public that gave them their life energy in their work value called "money". Because of sincerity of heart and integrity, The Luciferians have kept the third commandment and first commandment faithfully. They do not take the name of the Infinite Creator of the ETs in vain. They are "dead serious" as the trite saying goes. Neither do they worship or serve any other God but the One Infinite Creator who is invisible. Solid truth with substance.

God controlled the public and used Satan to bring the world right to where we are today, With the advanced technology, To end the Cosmic War over the next 50 years to prepare Israel to be the Gods and Goddesses of eternity to know God by Holy Ghost sex and increase their knowledge of God. Black grace sex in visions from God only creates enormous power with no knowledge of God. Moonlight darkness.

Brilliant idea, Don't you agree? The OP is an excellent post from Yahweh to probe deeper into "ownership" and the meaning of "lust" as it was used by Yahweh in scripture, But corrupted by men and Satan working by the prophetic gifts and powers from God in black magic. Black grace power is a different software program from the identical One Infinite Creator, Who Is One Yahweh Elohim of the Bible, Who is all of us as One Collective Consciousness.

I am surprised you are not concerned about our resident slave Ethang who possibly lost his job and is possibly suffering from severe health problems.
I don't think retiring as a masturbator is something he is prepared for. But you know Ethang. Talk to him!
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2020 6:26:07 PM
Your OP surface a lot of root cause analysis. The public is being trained not to think solutions with short twitter tweets based on emotions and not cause and effect science. It is easier for the real thinkers to manipulate and fool the public by gossip and emotions. Mind control techniques. Secret societies guide the planet by stealth. The solutions require the really deep thoughts of God in the Bible using Holy Ghost sex.

No one knows the truth. We are all slaves to the corrupted money systems. Everyone. Even those at the top. The planet is evil. True cause and effect is simple. We all get trapped in dark moonlight paradigms as children and cannot see the sunlight of God. Malachi 4. Therefore, We lose our liberties and freedom unwittingly and become slaves because we live in darkness. "3 blind mice" for kids inspired by God is like the Satan Claws from the North Pole. There are subliminal message from God. 3=Holy Spirit blinding us from the sunlight. Running mice are tiny animals that create fear in the human heart. Repent and stand on the sea of glass to see more.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2020 6:26:09 PM
Your OP surface a lot of root cause analysis. The public is being trained not to think solutions with short twitter tweets based on emotions and not cause and effect science. It is easier for the real thinkers to manipulate and fool the public by gossip and emotions. Mind control techniques. Secret societies guide the planet by stealth. The solutions require the really deep thoughts of God in the Bible using Holy Ghost sex.

No one knows the truth. We are all slaves to the corrupted money systems. Everyone. Even those at the top. The planet is evil. True cause and effect is simple. We all get trapped in dark moonlight paradigms as children and cannot see the sunlight of God. Malachi 4. Therefore, We lose our liberties and freedom unwittingly and become slaves because we live in darkness. "3 blind mice" for kids inspired by God is like the Satan Claws from the North Pole. There are subliminal message from God. 3=Holy Spirit blinding us from the sunlight. Running mice are tiny animals that create fear in the human heart. Repent and stand on the sea of glass to see more.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2020 7:23:14 PM
We are trained to fear the "3 blind mice" bankers and trust them, Or modern society crumbles. We are taught the banks built modern society, Which is true in the sense God used their blindness to accomplish God's Biblical objectives. But their bragging about the power of "banker men" is false. Yahweh did it.

The farmer's wife does not kill the mice, But she cuts of the tail, A metaphor of the snake/dragon. Like finding the lost coin of identity, God uses a woman to slay the "dragon-tail", Who is part of Yahweh Elohim. Life is created by farmers is a metaphor of the female side of God.

Women hold the keys of power to end the Cosmic War. The men feed her the correct big-picture paradigms from God. She will "get it" rather quickly after the men repent. For this reason, God speaks to the men to repent, Mostly, With a few exceptions when the men choose darkness over light. Then God will use women in the Bible to pick up the ball when the men fumble it.

All world-trends are from God to teach truth. The "3 blind mice" is in our subconscious minds that God will tap into to end the Cosmic War. Very powerful. The ideas are already in the hearts of adults to see our metaphorical and metaphysical God with no frequency.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2020 8:03:00 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
We are trained to fear the "3 blind mice" bankers and trust them, Or modern society crumbles. We are taught the banks built modern society, Which is true in the sense God used their blindness to accomplish God's Biblical objectives. But their bragging about the power of "banker men" is false. Yahweh did it.

The farmer's wife does not kill the mice, But she cuts of the tail, A metaphor of the snake/dragon. Like finding the lost coin of identity, God uses a woman to slay the "dragon-tail", Who is part of Yahweh Elohim. Life is created by farmers is a metaphor of the female side of God.

Women hold the keys of power to end the Cosmic War. The men feed her the correct big-picture paradigms from God. She will "get it" rather quickly after the men repent. For this reason, God speaks to the men to repent, Mostly, With a few exceptions when the men choose darkness over light. Then God will use women in the Bible to pick up the ball when the men fumble it.

All world-trends are from God to teach truth. The "3 blind mice" is in our subconscious minds that God will tap into to end the Cosmic War. Very powerful. The ideas are already in the hearts of adults to see our metaphorical and metaphysical God with no frequency.

The question was simple and direct. Can I own slaves according to the Bible?

The answer is yes! According to the bible.

Leviticus 25:44 ""Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. 45 You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, And they will become your property. 46 You can bequeath them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, But you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly.

Why do you struggle with even the most basic question like. Can I own slaves according to the Bble?

How many trips did you make to the sea of glass and how many times did you have to masturbate to get your biblical answers that were mostly incoherent and profoundly stupid?
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2020 8:03:33 PM
Does DDO see how white grace power of sex dwarfs black grace power? Black grace power only has one objective to gain more power of the world with no knowledge of God and is void of true purpose and therefore creates emptiness of darkness and loneliness.

The ETs have been working for a long time to promote their "created reality" of light and darkness using Stars Wars and many other movies in moonlight darkness of a counterfeit "good and evil" Cosmic War. They teach what they sincerely believe. The Infinite Creator is behind the ETs.

That said, The farmer's wife has not cut off the tails of the "3 blind mice bankers" yet. That will happen at the Year of Jubilee written in the Bible for our century. Only God knows when that will occur. Predestination. Yahweh is putting all the puzzle pieces together for us to see. It's His-Her magnificent and glorious puzzle and not ours.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2020 8:54:47 PM
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

Leviticus 25:44 ""Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. 45 You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, And they will become your property. 46 You can bequeath them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, But you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly.

Why do you struggle with even the most basic question like. Can I own slaves according to the Bble?

How many trips did you make to the sea of glass and how many times did you have to masturbate to get your biblical answers that were mostly incoherent and profoundly stupid?

The answer is self-evident from Anon/Noah's posts. No. God is the "owner" of us and not men. God created us. Duh!

We are to live inside the circle of unity and square of equality. No slavery "ownership" in the Bible by God. The slavery in Bible goes back to the money. It was a business to trade work value of a "freewill belief servant" for room and board. It was a barter system for human labor. If a person has no money or power, The barter system is a forced method of survival.

God's "servant-system" was humane and was used in conjunction with the 7-year freedom rule to ensure the Israelite system was humane and protected the "human servants" [not slaves] from the dragon inside the employer. Pure economics for the poor. In 7 years they had the option to be free or have "cushy job security" for life with less worries and less responsibility. The employer managed the labor and owned nobody. Many happy "indentured servants" lived as Israelites. It is identical to today when someone rents a room not for money but barters human services for room and board instead of "rent" payments.

"Ownership" of women and general slavery corrupts the Bible as Anon/Noah explained. The Hebrew means "servant" and not "slaves". The concept of "slave" originates from Gentile nations that used the black grace power of God to love the One Infinite Creator. Black grace magical arts were permissible by Yahweh, Including slavery.

God set up a totally different system with the children of Israel, And when they conquered someone, In many cases, They spared the women and children and changed them from slaves into "indentured servants". In 7 years, They could go free if they wanted. The 7 years was needed to teach the strangers about Yahweh and freedom vs black grace slavery they had fallen prey to by bad ideas and bad habits. Therefore, Religions and theologians teach darkness rather than light and deceive everyone about the children of Israel and Yahweh.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2020 10:26:33 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

The answer is self-evident from Anon/Noah's posts. No. God is the "owner" of us and not men. God created us. Duh!

We are to live inside the circle of unity and square of equality. No slavery "ownership" in the Bible by God. The slavery in Bible goes back to the money. It was a business to trade work value of a "freewill belief servant" for room and board. It was a barter system for human labor. If a person has no money or power, The barter system is a forced method of survival.

God's "servant-system" was humane and was used in conjunction with the 7-year freedom rule to ensure the Israelite system was humane and protected the "human servants" [not slaves] from the dragon inside the employer. Pure economics for the poor. In 7 years they had the option to be free or have "cushy job security" for life with less worries and less responsibility. The employer managed the labor and owned nobody. Many happy "indentured servants" lived as Israelites. It is identical to today when someone rents a room not for money but barters human services for room and board instead of "rent" payments.

"Ownership" of women and general slavery corrupts the Bible as Anon/Noah explained. The Hebrew means "servant" and not "slaves". The concept of "slave" originates from Gentile nations that used the black grace power of God to love the One Infinite Creator. Black grace magical arts were permissible by Yahweh, Including slavery.

God set up a totally different system with the children of Israel, And when they conquered someone, In many cases, They spared the women and children and changed them from slaves into "indentured servants". In 7 years, They could go free if they wanted. The 7 years was needed to teach the strangers about Yahweh and freedom vs black grace slavery they had fallen prey to by bad ideas and bad habits. Therefore, Religions and theologians teach darkness rather than light and deceive everyone about the children of Israel and Yahweh.

The bible tells you where to get your slaves from and how to get them and you can even bequeath them to your children as inherited property.

anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2020 5:52:27 AM
Harikrish, The OT is. 01% corrupted in the Hebrew text. Leviticus 25:44-45 is a good example. Just a few scriptures. Chapter 25 defines the land as Yahweh's and He's the owner and not men. Then He speaks of the Year of Jubilee of freedom from financial bondage and indentured servants for the poor who can be set free if they want it. In the middle of the discussion of freedom and "bartered human services for the poor", The black grace Gentile slavery ideas were added to justify the "black arts of magic" the children of Israel were practicing unlawfully in the Holy Land intended for translation into immortal life.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2020 3:49:19 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, The OT is. 01% corrupted in the Hebrew text. Leviticus 25:44-45 is a good example. Just a few scriptures. Chapter 25 defines the land as Yahweh's and He's the owner and not men. Then He speaks of the Year of Jubilee of freedom from financial bondage and indentured servants for the poor who can be set free if they want it. In the middle of the discussion of freedom and "bartered human services for the poor", The black grace Gentile slavery ideas were added to justify the "black arts of magic" the children of Israel were practicing unlawfully in the Holy Land intended for translation into immortal life.

Can I own slaves according to the bible?
The bible tells you where to get your slaves from and how to get them and you can even bequeath them to your children as inherited property.

anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2020 7:01:16 PM
Reincarnated Israel are the elect of God to be the future Gods and Goddesses who must stand on the sea of glass and pull the Biblical weeds by Holy Ghost sex as Anon is doing. When the Bible diverges in logic and goes back and forth from and to the topic we know something has been added or deleted when the sea of glass reveals the truth to us. But the scientific spiritual processes are not like a religious scam artist who relies on trust alone. No. God will lead Israel to valid evidences of contradictions. Logos is reason. Reason rules.

Twitter twisting of the flow of ideas "hides the context" and creates darkness of moonlight counterfeits by the software programming of Satan to be void of sunlight purpose of Holy Ghost sex to know both God (Still Small Voice) and the Created software programming of the "Light of the world" that leads us to God the Father in the third heaven by increasing Israel's knowledge of God daily by killing bad ideas. Long sentence, But the thoughts of God are One Collective Consciousness of beliefs to see the cause and effect science, Both physical and spiritual. We are the cause of everything we see outside or inside by belief without doubt. Get it yet?

Wheat and Tares ideas are in the Bible. Pull the Tares by the root cause and effect sciences using valid evidence. Make bread from the wheat and eat the "Bread of Life" by experiencing the ovens of sacrifice in love and service to God, Self, And Others. When we obey God in white grace or black grace, We sacrifice our will to the will to God because we love the Infinite Creator who is One Yahweh Elohim. Black grace increases the knowledge of power alone, Which is necessary to become future Gods and Goddesses.

White grace adds the knowledge of God's character to repent 100% of all sins to be translated. Sin is any bad idea that causes Israel to miss the target of translation into Gods and Goddesses. Therefore, 7. 4+ Gentiles cannot sin, But they can be out-of-balance in many areas to create loneliness, Despair, And unhappiness. Holy Ghost sex will cure the imbalances of energy by spiritual orgasms and ejaculations.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2020 10:23:27 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Reincarnated Israel are the elect of God to be the future Gods and Goddesses who must stand on the sea of glass and pull the Biblical weeds by Holy Ghost sex as Anon is doing. When the Bible diverges in logic and goes back and forth from and to the topic we know something has been added or deleted when the sea of glass reveals the truth to us. But the scientific spiritual processes are not like a religious scam artist who relies on trust alone. No. God will lead Israel to valid evidences of contradictions. Logos is reason. Reason rules.

Twitter twisting of the flow of ideas "hides the context" and creates darkness of moonlight counterfeits by the software programming of Satan to be void of sunlight purpose of Holy Ghost sex to know both God (Still Small Voice) and the Created software programming of the "Light of the world" that leads us to God the Father in the third heaven by increasing Israel's knowledge of God daily by killing bad ideas. Long sentence, But the thoughts of God are One Collective Consciousness of beliefs to see the cause and effect science, Both physical and spiritual. We are the cause of everything we see outside or inside by belief without doubt. Get it yet?

Wheat and Tares ideas are in the Bible. Pull the Tares by the root cause and effect sciences using valid evidence. Make bread from the wheat and eat the "Bread of Life" by experiencing the ovens of sacrifice in love and service to God, Self, And Others. When we obey God in white grace or black grace, We sacrifice our will to the will to God because we love the Infinite Creator who is One Yahweh Elohim. Black grace increases the knowledge of power alone, Which is necessary to become future Gods and Goddesses.

White grace adds the knowledge of God's character to repent 100% of all sins to be translated. Sin is any bad idea that causes Israel to miss the target of translation into Gods and Goddesses. Therefore, 7. 4+ Gentiles cannot sin, But they can be out-of-balance in many areas to create loneliness, Despair, And unhappiness. Holy Ghost sex will cure the imbalances of energy by spiritual orgasms and ejaculations.

No one asked you to have sex with the Holy Ghost.

The question still is: Can I own slaves according to the bible?

anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2020 12:31:41 AM
To answer the question literally:

Yes. Men can own slaves as property. God corrupted the Bible for Israel to know good and evil.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2020 1:12:05 AM
Astro2 wrote:
I want a slave too!

It will be harder if you are not a Christian. What would your justification be?

Christians justified African slavery as biblical and trace it back to Noah's curse in Genesis 9.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2020 1:50:28 PM
Astro2 wrote:
I want a slave too!

It will be harder if you are not a Christian. What would your justification be?

Christians justified African slavery as biblical and trace it back to Noah's curse in Genesis 9.

But you can buy African slaves in Libya for $400 each.
Only African American slaves require Biblical Justification because America is a Christian country.

Ironically 80% of Africans in Africa are Christians who believe slavery is justified in the Bible. That qualifies all Africans to be slaves.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.