Jump to topic:

Harikrish dominates DDO. All agree is good

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2020 1:47:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
We now see the only active participating member on the religion forum is Harikrish who has single handedly stopped the spamming attacks and restored the site to its former potential.
Many thought it impossible to silence the voices of depravity represented by a cross section of our society. But we have that silence now and the single voice of reason resonating in our midst. Harikrish does not speak for all but he is the only one being heard.

There will be many discussions on how biblical scholarship and spiritual leadership is so effective against malignant religious and social delinquents.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. "Edmund Burke

Now that this singularity of purpose has been proven possible even with just one good man. It is time to find more good people to duplicate this success on other forums.

Harikrish spiritual shaming detox centre is for those Christians and Muslims who have been disproportionately shamed into submission to their faith and are in need of a spiritual detoxification program that is both free and effective

Good intentions sometimes have unintended consequences and a familiar problem is shaming, Specifically the shaming of people, Both Christian and otherwise.

Shaming them into becoming better Christians (or at the very least, A Christian). Shaming them for their sins. Shaming them for their choices. Shaming them for not living up to a certain standard. Shaming them for not upholding expectations. Shaming people for reasons even I can't conjure up. Shaming in the name of faith and religion. Shaming for the sake of shaming. Friends, Shaming people into making choices or following up on decisions or acting on their conscience or into living for Jesus is no way for the church to conduct its mandate.

Harikrish applies therapeutic spiritual shaming detoxification that not only corrects the harmful effects of past shaming, But reinforces self esteem, A can do spirit and recharged vigour to rejoin the human race.

All sessions will be interactive where the public can participate. This promotes real life solutions and develops practical adaptation skills that can be measured in real time.

To safeguard against members becoming addicted to Harikrish's therapeutic spiritual shaming, Sessions will be designed to suit the persons threshold levels for pain, Emotional detachment and mental development.

A namaste to all.

Harikrish.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2020 3:22:10 AM
We have seen a seismic shift affecting DDO and that has certainly rocked our comfort zones and complacency.
I wish to take this moment of deep concern to address the members of DDO and to let them know the most spiritual member on DDO will remain vigilant and available to those who seek his help in these uncertain times.
Harikrish has been a Christian Champion, a champion of Muslims and defender of marginalized atheists as well as karmic aware Hindus who are under represented on DDO.

I took on the darker side of humanity after having relative success in the other spiritual realm by introducing discussion on:
1. Christianity's role in African slavery.
2. If Africans are subhuman. Is God to blame?
3. Why are there no great African achievements?

The objective was to deal with the darker side of humanity and to shed light on an entire continent that has tested our faith and patience where reflections and impressions are deep rooted in genetic determination leaving little room for transcendental aspirations. and reducing our perceptions to: What you see is what you get.

But I refuse to surrender to my base instincts and despite impossible odds will continue to operate the Harikrish clinic for spiritually shaming African members who may want more than a slogan that says Black Lives Matter or Starbuck is where the buck stops in racial sensitivity awareness.

I have learnt a lot from my exchanges with Ethang a Ghanaian who lives and works in Africa. He was physically and sexually attracted to pictures of an older Indian woman he assumed was my grandma. He then lowered his expectation by inquiring about Indian temple dancers who might be available as prostitutes and finally settled for virgin cows whose backside he would love to lick.

Not to be discouraged I entertained his obsession with all things Indian which included public toiletries (pictures of Indians defecating outdoors) and comparisons of excremental exits which Trump famously call African shitholes.

But here we are Harikrish a biblical scholar and Spirirual leader and Ethang a Trump certified African shithole who lives in Africa and runs bibles to countries which outlaw possession of bibles. Ethang has been a delivery mule for over 15 years. He delivers free bibles at a time when online bibles are free which further reduces his worth. So I am dealing with both a worthless delivery mule and a self loathing hater whose phenotype invites contempt and discrimination.
Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, kinky hair, black skin, high waist-to-hip ratios, prognathic jaws, long arms, and soulless, vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

But not to be deterred despite being warned nothing good ever came out of Africa. Maybe the good remained in Africa and the African slaves were exported because they were dispensable (all 20 million of them).

I posted a testimonial of a black self loathing hater Orville Lloyd Douglas. to let Ethang know I was realistic about my expectations but determined to succeed.

Here is the article posted by a self loathing African.

The article was posted titled.
Why I hate being a black man
Orville Lloyd Douglas.
https://www. Theguardian. Com/commentisfree/2013/nov/09/i-hate-being-a-black-man

We espouse 'black is beautiful', But the true image of blackness is ugly. If we confront our self-hatred, Maybe we'll have real pride.

Every time I sit on a crowded street car, Bus, Or subway train in Toronto, I know I will have an empty seat next to me. It's like a broken record. Sometimes I don't mind having the extra space, But other times I feel awkward, Uncomfortable, And annoyed.

I know I have good hygiene, I dress appropriately, And I mind my own business. However, Recently, I finally became cognizant of why people might fear being around me or in close proximity to me: I am a black male. Although Canadian society presents the fa"ade of multiculturalism the truth is Canada has a serious problem with the issue of race.

I didn't realize it until my sister said to me:

Orville, People are afraid of you. You are a six-foot tall black man with broad shoulders.
My sister is right, People don't sit next to me on the street car, The subway or on the bus because they are afraid.

The issue of black self-hatred is something I am supposed to pretend does not exist. However, The great French psychiatrist Frantz Fanon wrote about this issue in his groundbreaking book Black Skin White Masks, In a chapter called "the Lived Experience of the Black Man". According to Fanon, The black man is viewed in the third person, And he isn't seen as a three-dimensional human being. The black man internalizes the perspectives of white society and its negative thoughts about blackness affect his psyche. In the chapter, Fanon discusses a white child calling him the "N word" and how he becomes cognizant of how he is different and viewed as someone people should fear.

There is also a fear by some black people that discussing the issue of self-hatred is a sign of weakness. There is a discourse that black people engender: that black is beautiful. But the truth is, The image of blackness is ugly " at least it's perceived that way. There is nothing special or wonderful about being a black male " it is a life of misery and shame.

The issue of black self-hatred is usually depicted from a female point of view. There are documentaries such as Dark Girls which aired on Oprah's OWN network earlier this year, In which black women discuss their feelings of self hatred for having dark skin. There are numerous books, Articles, Documentaries, And essays published by black female writers describing black self-hatred. Black women are not afraid to speak out about their self-loathing, Yet for some reason, Black men are silent about our own contempt for what we are.

A lot of black men don't want to acknowledge the feelings of disgust we have for ourselves. It is considered emasculating to even admit the existence of such thoughts. I think my own self-hatred manifests from the exterior, From the outside world. It is born out of the despair and the unhappiness I see within a lot of young black men.

I can honestly say I hate being a black male. Although black people like to wax poetic about loving their label I hate "being black". I just don't fit into a neat category of the stereotypical views people have of black men. In popular culture black men are recognized in three areas: sports, Crime, And entertainment. I hate rap music, I hate most sports, And I like listening to rock music such as PJ Harvey, Morrissey, And Tracy Chapman. I have nothing in common with the archetypes about the black male.

There is so much negativity and criminal suspicion associated with being a black male in Toronto. Yet, I don't have a criminal record, And I certainly don't associate with criminals. In fact, I abhor violence, And I resent being compared to young black males (or young people of any race) who are lazy, Not disciplined, Or delinquent. Usually, When black male youth are discussed in Toronto, It is about something going wrong.

Honestly, Who would want to be black? Who would want people to be terrified of you and not want to sit next to you on public transportation?

Who would want to have this dark skin, Broad nose, Large thick lips, And wake up in the morning being despised by the rest of the world?

A lot of the time I feel like my skin color is like my personal prison, Something that I have no control over, For I am judged just because of the way I look.

Of course, I do not want to have these feelings, To have these dark thoughts about being a black man. However, I cannot deny that this is the way I feel. I don't want to be ashamed of being a black man; I just want to be treated as an individual based on the content of my character, And not just based on the colour of my skin.
MLK had the same dream before he was shot.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2020 4:30:14 PM
Why Harikrish dominates DDO and members agree it is a good thing.
Harikrish is a biblical scholar and spiritual leader. His background in the behavioural sciences helps him identify perverts and mentally unstable members.

Because of Harikrish's spiritual and biblical learning he was nominated.
1. The most Spiritual member in DDO.
2. A champion for Christians.
3. A champion for Africans.
4. A Champion for Muslims.
5. A champion for Hindus.
6. Even a champion for atheists.

What members are saying about Harikrish.
RuvDraba wrote:
In a recent shock announcement in the Nominations thread our beloved colleague, The sensitive, Compassionate and humble Harikrish revealed:
Since spirituality is a concern to many members in the Religion thread, I would like to cordially invite our Most Spiritual Member to explain it to us. In particular:

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: I don't know, Hari. For me, The most interesting aspect of your posts isn't your theology, But the mind that writes the posts. I confess that when I read your posts, I spend more time thinking about you than I do your arguments.

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, I want to confirm I'd read your post and acknowledge that it was on-topic and one of the most constructive and thoughtful posts I've read from you in Religion. I thank you for that contribution.

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, That's two posts you've made that not only don't offend me, They're interesting and thoughtful. My thanks for them both. :)

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, Thank you again for this post. It's thoughtful and well-researched, And I've been looking forward to responding to it.

Anon compliments Harikrish: The approach of Harikrish and Willows has worked well for me. I am glad Hari got rid of all the milk toast and lukewarm Christians who love to agree with each other rather than know the truth. Praise Yahweh for working through Hari.

Praise Yahweh for working through Hari. Hallelujah!

Anon wrote: I am a facilitator of ideas and projects. Harikrish: You are a leader of people. You were also a leader of people in your past life as a Biblical prophet. I was a facilitator of a grand project and not a leader of people. God is doing His work through both of us.

Anon wrote: Lord and I have always been your friend following your leadership as a reincarnated high-profile Biblical prophet of ancient Israel.

SingularityofLight wrote: Unlike Ethang5 who is among the worst deceivers, You are not a liar Harikrish. You play both sides because the Bible has two sides: 95 percent toxic waste, And 5 percent conscience. I don't blame you for playing both sides, I just disagree that Christianity has anything fundamentally positive to give the earth and this includes the hideousness of slavery.

SOL agrees with me with some praise and advice. Once SOL sees the benefits of slavery and owns a black slave, His advice will turn to praise as well.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2020 2:44:14 AM
Harikrish dominates DDO and members all agree is a good thing.

Why is Harikrish's biblical scholarship so deep and revealing and dominating. ?

Harikrish is a Pastoral Counselor who treats pastors suffering from various emotional and psychological issues especially guilt from feelings of inadequacy. This feeling of inadequacy comes from not being able to deal with certain verses and concepts in the bible that challenge their faith and rational being because they are so outlandishly absurd.

Dealing with these biblical contradictions and disturbing truths has made Harikrish a better biblical scholar and his head slapping therapy has made his patients better pastors.

Harikrish's experience is more suited for the experienced misguided Pastors and an over kill for the average Christian who willing accepts a poor deluded Jew named jesus died for their sins 2000 years ago. Never had a Jew given up anything for a gentile before.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

We now see the only active participating member on the religion forum is Harikrish who has single handedly stopped the spamming attacks and restored the site to its former potential.
Many thought it impossible to silence the voices of depravity represented by a cross section of our society. But we have that silence now and the single voice of reason resonating in our midst. Harikrish does not speak for all but he is the only one being heard.

There will be many discussions on how biblical scholarship and spiritual leadership is so effective against malignant religious and social delinquents.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. "Edmund Burke

Now that this singularity of purpose has been proven possible even with just one good man. It is time to find more good people to duplicate this success on other forums.

Harikrish spiritual shaming detox centre is for those Christians and Muslims who have been disproportionately shamed into submission to their faith and are in need of a spiritual detoxification program that is both free and effective

Good intentions sometimes have unintended consequences and a familiar problem is shaming, Specifically the shaming of people, Both Christian and otherwise.

Shaming them into becoming better Christians (or at the very least, A Christian). Shaming them for their sins. Shaming them for their choices. Shaming them for not living up to a certain standard. Shaming them for not upholding expectations. Shaming people for reasons even I can't conjure up. Shaming in the name of faith and religion. Shaming for the sake of shaming. Friends, Shaming people into making choices or following up on decisions or acting on their conscience or into living for Jesus is no way for the church to conduct its mandate.

Harikrish applies therapeutic spiritual shaming detoxification that not only corrects the harmful effects of past shaming, But reinforces self esteem, A can do spirit and recharged vigour to rejoin the human race.

All sessions will be interactive where the public can participate. This promotes real life solutions and develops practical adaptation skills that can be measured in real time.

To safeguard against members becoming addicted to Harikrish's therapeutic spiritual shaming, Sessions will be designed to suit the persons threshold levels for pain, Emotional detachment and mental development.

A namaste to all.

Harikrish.

This all began with nominating Harikrish as the Christian Champion 4 years ago.

I would like to volunteer my time, Training in esoteric scriptures, Christian Theology and Islamic fundamentalism and spiritual enlightenment to defend Christianity if the Christian members on DDO have the confidence in me that I serve their cause well. If they vote me as their Christian champion based on my scriptural knowledge, Scriptural integrity and scriptural universality (universal beliefs of Christianity) I will respond to every negative and anti-Christian post that is brought to my attention.
I don't know what it takes to get a majority Christian vote. But we can begin by getting your endorsements and then checking with the moderators to make me the official goto Christian David.
I am a Vedantists raised in the Vedantic tradition and trained in the reading of esoteric scriptures, Christian Theology and Islamic fundamentalism. I am a Hindu by birth but married into a Christian family that includes two Christian pastors and two generations of church goes. I don't debate my Christian relatives. They have accepted my inclusion as a testament to my blessed opportunity. And in return I studied their scriptures.
Please consider my challenge to atheists as personal and support/endorse me as your champion. The rest I will leave it to the Lord and pray for strength and support as we eradicate DDO from the scourge of atheism.
I look forward to winning support from our preterists members as deluded as they might be and our senior menopausal virgins who patiently stand by and wait. But most of all I appeal to Christians members who are looking for a champion who is articulate, Principled and spiritually unequalled on DDO.
Peace to all. . . . Please make your vote known that I may be the David of your dreams.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2020 1:44:27 PM
Another reason why Harikrish dominates DDO. His karmic prophesies and Karmic relief are much needed interventions.

Harikrish 9 months ago started talking about the plagues God has been sending to Africa. Then he connected that with the plagues called bush fires in Australia and finally arrived at the conclusion God is sending plagues alphabetically to countries Africa, Australia and as we now see Asia and America.

Many might be wondering how Harikrish was able to predict and connect these events when even President Trump was in denial of the plague reaching America. Were these plagues prophesized in the Bible? Is Harikrish a prophet? Should everyone be kissing his feet?

I will leave those questions to the reader while I prepare my feet with the new sanitizer

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader. .
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2020 8:13:44 PM
Harikrish 9 months ago started talking about the plagues God has been sending to Africa. Then he connected that with the plagues called bush fires in Australia and finally arrived at the conclusion God is sending plagues alphabetically to countries Africa, Australia and as we now see pandemics in Asia and America and Europe.

Many might be wondering how Harikrisrh was able to predict and connect these events when even President Trump was in denial of the plague reaching America. Were these plagues prophesized in the Bible? Is Harikrish a prophet? Should everyone be kissing his feet?

I will leave those questions to the reader while I prepare my feet with the new sanitizer

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2020 10:12:27 AM
The moron Harikrish dominates DDO. All agree is good, So they all left and barred the moron from following them.

Yes, Being on a site without the Hindu moron is good. Being poo free is good.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2020 3:07:20 PM
ethang5 wrote:
The moron Harikrish dominates DDO. All agree is good, So they all left and barred the moron from following them.

Harikrish 9 months ago started talking about the plagues God has been sending to Africa. Then he connected that with the plagues called bush fires in Australia and finally arrived at the conclusion God is sending plagues alphabetically to countries Africa, Australia and as we now see pandemics in Asia and America and Europe.

Many might be wondering how Harikrisrh was able to predict and connect these events when even President Trump was in denial of the plague reaching America. Were these plagues prophesized in the Bible? Is Harikrish a prophet? Should everyone be kissing his feet?

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2020 3:03:06 PM

Harikrish 9 months ago started talking about the plagues God has been sending to Africa.

But Hindu hari doesn't want to talk about the plagues God has been sending to India. Another cyclone today.

Cyclones come and cyclones go.

They keep coming in shithole India moron. Plagues dominate India, All agree, India is a shithole. Lol!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2020 3:21:31 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Blacks are 3 times more likely to get infected by CoronaVirus and 6 times more likely to die from it than whites.
Trump recommends blacks ingest bleach, Disinfectants, Clorox, Lysol to look white so the virus treats them fairly.
Sorry to hear you lost your job because of your heart condition. Now you are a sick unemployed nigger.
Nigger definition. Black people of African origin.

Franklin named you as the nigger that buggered him.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343867/
When asked who was the nigger that buggered him
Franklin replied. CONFESSION:The Nigger was ohhhh gasp Nigger Ethang

You are everything you hate about yourself which you tried to project on others. But Harikrish exposed you.

Nigger Ethang, You come to DDO daily but you won't defend your God or beliefs or wife or children or your people or your country. You just obsess over how very black a negroid you are.

You hate being black. But you are very black
Now you confess you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black! Lol!

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over! I
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

You accept you follow Christianity a slave religion.
Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave.
Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

Pastor Ray Hagins calls Christianity a slave religion.
Ray Hagins breaking the bonds of slavery.
https://youtu. Be/lR5CTrkokes

Racism in religion.
https://youtu. Be/mX1RKMb5MPM

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu. Be/p6k5JxYFpbY

Ethang wrote: My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "
Then the nigger became mentally weak and embraced a slave religion Christianity.
Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.

6 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
You can buy a African slaves in Libya for $400 each.

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school. I guess whether something sounds like a boast or not often depends on the listeners own socio-economic educational level.

We know what Ethang's socio-economic status is, He has been working for over 22 years as a delivery mule in Ghana smuggling free bibles for a lving.

You talk about slums in India but Nigger Ethang you are the only slumdog slum dweller on DDO who actually lives in a slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
Open sewers run throughout your city and houses In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

You are the most shamed nigger on DDO nigger Ethang.

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.

You make disparaging comments about Africans when you are a self confessed poor African slave living and working in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Ethang qualifies as a Black Lives Wasted Candidate.
So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 + 7 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)
Any wonder on DART you confessed you had very little money. You poor African slave!

The mark of the beast is your very black skin and negroid appearance.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2020 4:57:36 PM

A namaste to all.

Harikrish.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2020 7:07:35 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Harikrish reintroduces nigger Ethang5 who has rejoined DDO.

So Harikrish was right. Ghana is not for white people. Ethang5, You are African and very black. Ghana is for Africans like you and your family.

Nigger Ethang5 you raised your 3 girls in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. People found your wife illiterate. You spent most of your life as a delivery mule in Africa smuggling bibles. You said you are a very black, Very sick unemployed slum-mutt poor African slave and a terrified nigger. How has your self loathing worldview affect your 3 also very black illegitimate daughters? Did you raise them to believe they were slaves too? Do they have the same attitude towards their country Ghana Africa and their people Ghanaian Africans as you do.
You said they were very excited to meet Mrs Trump during her visit to Ghana oct 2018. Was Mrs Trump the first and only white person they met in their young experience because we know Ghana is mostly black?

Read your confession.

Nigger definition: black people of African origin.
Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: we who? My ugly African mother and my black African atheist father?
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

So what about Accra Ghana where Ethang lives?

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

From African slaves to African shitholes.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=j61X3m50Hn0

So why is nigger Ethang saying India is a dirty country when we know he lives in Accra Ghana Africa with his wife and 3 daughters which is the biggest slum city in Ghana? 265 slumps identified in Accra alone!

Ethang5 confessed he is very black and Harikrish is very white which explains why he is extremely angry.

Post#14

Post#6
Ethang wrote: "OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/

You follow Christianity a slave religion.
Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school.

Ethang fails God. Posted Nov 17 2019
Ethang5 wrote: What happens if God gives you a mission and you fail Him? I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.

He then tried to pimp his little girls on DART and was banned.

Ethang wrote: Post#4 I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10, 000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.
Please send money see Ethang5's email for details.
Turns out it was a scam. Stephen on DART exposed Ethang5's fraud.

Stephen-->Ethang5
"So here your telling salixes that there"IS"a girl in need of an operation AND THE MONEY TO PAY FOR IT, But" then, " hey presto, When pushed on the matter you tell us all that she has had the operation and all is fine. " YOUR A FKN LIAR! And anyone and everyone can see this to be the case. "

You even confirmed you and your family still live in Ghana.

Ethang5 wrote: Will reply you shortly. Was in Ghana to observe the elections
-->@Theweakeredge December 9 2020.

You confessed you spent Christmas 2020 with family in Ghana shortly after participating in Ghana elections. Dec 26 2020.

Ethang5 wrote: When I'm done enjoying the holidays with my family and friends, Posted Dec 26 2020.

You lied you retired when you confessed earlier you lost your job in Ghana(Niovember 17 2019) because of heart problems.

But the truth is you spent all your life smuggling bibles for a living. So you never contributed to any retirement pension. Therefore you don't have a pension. Which explains why you didn't have $200 to save a Ghanaian girls life who needed life saving surgery and you started begging on DART for money by pimping your girls.

You wouldn't qualify for a pension outside Ghana either.
Quite a bleek future in store for you nigger Ethang5.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2021 2:59:39 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
How Ethang5 found Jesus then Lord Krishna - a true confession!!

First Who is Ethang5?

Ethang5 is a miserable Ghanaian nigger.

Ethang"s Early childhood experience

Ethang5 wrote: I lived, (not just visited) 12 countries. I have been a traveler since I was 8. I live in Africa.

Nigger Ethang5 wrote: In my home, My father was a lawyer and an atheist who thought religion was a crutch for the mentally weak.

Ethang5 wrote: I was raised an atheist.

Ethang5's siblings like him suffered developmental problems (retardation).
Ethang5 wrote: I had a little brother who used to play chess that way. Mimicking every move his opponent made. It never worked, And his opponent always knew he had no play of his own.

Ethang5 wrote: Growing up I used play chess with this retarded kid. He got the notion to mirror every move I made. He lost every time of course, but I just realized now that he did that because of frustration at always losing. The same motivation is behind you now.

Ethang5 hates his father and writes: My greatest problem with atheists is that often it is impossible to believe that they have integrity. I don't mind if a person doesn't believe in God, Even God Himself allows that, But if a person is deliberately dishonest, What use is he?

Ethang5 felt abandoned by his father and forced to suffer alone.
Ethang5 wrote: It is really that simple? My human father loved me but did not stop all my suffering he was able to stop.

Ethang5 repeated his unresolved suffering on his children.
Ethang5 wrote: I have had many times when I was willing and able to stop the suffering of my child but did not.

So how did Ethang5 who was raised an Atheist find Jesus?

Ethang5 confessed his wife was illiterate. You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school.
Ethang5 wrote: I also have no "evidence" that my wife loves me,

Ethang5 confessed he was not the father of his children. And then he found who fathered his children.

Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

Ethang5 became a Christian slave after this discovery.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.

6 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
You can buy a African slaves in Libya for $400 each.

7 Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

So how did Ethang5 who embraced Christianity after 3 illegitimate bastard daughters find Lord Krishna?

After his 3rd illegitimate daughter Ethang5 wanted a son and turned to the bible for a change in his wife"s partner. Hence the move from Jesus to Lord Krishna. Ethang5 was looking for someone as promiscuous as Jesus.

Ethang5 wrote: I'm thinking, If Krishna was behind the sin of Ham, And the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah, And the curse on India, His work is probably in the bible too.

Krishna is the demon of Incest, Rape, And homosexuality. So I decided to look for cases of incest in the gospels and I soon found Mark 6, The death of John the Baptist.

In Noah's case, Krishna took away the promise land from whom it had been promised. He sought to destroy Israel, The country from which Jesus was supposed to come.

In Lots case, Krishna sought to destroy Abraham, From whom descendants was to come Jesus.

In Herod's case, Krishna was taking a shot at Jesus Himself. Remember that Herod was the one who would judge Jesus.
Ethang wrote: There is one instance with Abraham where he, Out of fear, Listed his wife as his sister. That may be another attempt by the incest God Krishna to waylay Abraham.

Ethang5 wrote: Krishna was the "god" of Ham. The "god" of Sodom and Gomorrah, The "god" of Lot's daughters, The "god" of Seba.

But Lord Krishna unlike Jesus is not into sex with humans. Hindu Gods do not have sexual relationships with humans but pick Goddesses instead, unlike the Gods in the Bible found marrying the daughters of humans in the Bible.
Genesis 6:1 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2"the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose.

Luke 1: 35"The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.

This might explain why Ethang5 attacks Hindu Gods because they refused to have sex with his wife and give him a son. The same hate is transferred to proud Indian high achievers who refuse to shag Ethang5"s nigger wife.

Ethang5 confessed he is very black and Harikrish is very white which explains why he hates Harikrish.

Post#14 title loser Behavior.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
Ethang wrote: "OK. I am the only black, I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www.Debate.Org...

Ethang5 follows Christianity a slave religion.
Read the link post #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African
slave remember?

-

Ethang5 admitted he hates all things black and Harikrish who he found was very white.

https://www.debate.org...
ethang5 wrote: How can you let a "sick, Black, Jobless African" burn you like your IQ is 63? Lol, And for so long!

So you are a "sick, Black, Jobless African".

You mean you don't know?

That is why you are self loathing nigger Ethang5.
You continue to confess your deep rooted hatred for all things black.

I do hate you. ; )

But Harikrish is a very white very successful Brahmin Indian living in Canada and working in America in the IT field.

Wait, you have other reasons for hating Hindus!!

It started with Lord Krishna refusing to give you a son.
"Ethang5 attacks Hindu Gods because they refused to have sex with his wife and give him a son. The same hate is transferred to proud Indian high achievers who refuse to shag Ethang5"s nigger wife."

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.