Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2020 12:19:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
JamesMag wrote:
Interested in responses.

I can with the highest degree of confidence say Hinduism is the only true religion which satisfies both the intellectual and spiritual needs of human societies. It has withstood the test of time and taught us passive resistance and dialogue can change the course of history without resorting to violence or reaching out for the sword. It has given us leaders like Mahatma Ghandi who liberated a nation without firing a single shot and Martin Luther King who took a shot but won the civil rights for African Americans. Both pursued passive and peaceful resistance, An approach that is the hallmark of Hinduism.

Christianity is a stolen religion from the Jews and remains fractured at the core with over 30, 000 different denomintions of Christians. Was Jesus God or a deluded Jewish carpenter's son, Was he an incarnate of arch angel Michael or simply an unemployed homeless wino who made wine from water to feed his addiction and convinced others to drink it too? Jesus proved that being filled with the spirited beverage can sometimes reveal what is often hidden in the subconscious. It brought out the liar in Peter and something more sinister in Judas who betrayed the wine maker by drawing attention to his messianic aspirations. The spirit that filled Jesus affected him differently. It turned into a death wish.

Islam is another world religion. It started with an illiterate Arab who claimed God singled him out to reveal his vision of the world. Unable to write the illiterate Arab recited to scribes what he heard which he had committed to memory. This formed the basis of the oral tradition followed by Muslims. It inspired generations of illiterates to follow the prophets example and listen to his revelations. There are 800 million illiterate Muslims out of 1. 4 billion whose convictions are stronger than their understanding of their scriptures that they cannot and have not read. But that is equally matched by Christians whose faith substitute their own ignorance of their scriptures.

Hinduism is a religion that focuses on spirituality and personal development and is not dependent on a benevolent creator. The checks and balances are built into ones Karma (self accountability) and not dictated by some external force or being. The goal is enlightenment and the highest achievement is spiritual bliss which is the transcendental conquering of physical and material desires that are only distraction or insatiable illusions. One achieves Nirvana if successful and breaks away from the cycle of rebirths (Samsara). Or the process known as reincarnations is repeated according to ones Karma at each cycle

There is anecdotal evidence for this process of reincarnations from recollections of past lives experienced by many people. The scientific evidence is found in prodigies. People exhibiting incredible talents and abilities at very young ages that is only possible if they accumulated their skills in past lives and their current genius was the cumulative result.

Other scientific studies have measured the effects of spiritual activity in controlled groups such as Buddhist monks and Nuns and found not only how spirituality affects their brain activity with predictable patterns, But also how it affects the objects such as cancer patients. When these spiritualists concentrate on the wellbeing of the patients, Studies have found a dramatic improvement in a high percentage of the controlled group.

I am a Vedantist and therefore a spiritualist. I have participated in scientific studies and have demonstrated many of the states such an unusual brain activity, Control heartbeat and a enhanced sense of empathy. I can from a group of pictures empathize with the ones I identified as physically sick from some ailment, Disturbed, Low energy, Poor aura, Depressed, Maleficent or mentally ill.

The only reason these studies cannot be applied in practice is because of the draconian malpractice laws that are instituted by very powerful groups who have a vested interest in keeping research from interfering with their bottom line.

Mormonism is a cult. Anon is a byproduct of Mormonism.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2020 4:36:04 PM
JamesMag wrote:
Interested in responses.

I would say it depends upon the individual and also your perspective on life. Generally speaking I would say the Mormon religion is a bit wacky, It comes off as a bit strange but the Hindu religion and a lot of its teachers are quite they have some really interesting insights. Neither are perfect of course so you have good points and not so good points but so is the nature of life and creation. A lot of people become so one-sided about things, They see something a little weird and then they just cast doubt on the whole ball of wax and refuse to see either the beauty in something or the good side of the equation. This happens constantly in say a religion like Christianity where atheists see a couple strange things going on and then they just refuse to look at anything positive within it.

About perspective though it's a big deal more than you might think. Say if you're used to always viewing life from a materialistic perspective and an atheist worldview anything of a spiritual nature is going to filter through as idiotic or crazy. So it doesn't even really matter if there could be any truth to it because of that perception, No good qualities can ever come through so you have to be very careful about ideologies and personal opinions otherwise you might miss out on something special, Something that could ultimately change your whole life and way of thinking. There are some absolutely brilliant Hindu teachers, They are calm and collective, Bright and easy to approached. But, There way of articulating something like consciousness and the soul could come off as crazy to a materialist but that is only a perception is has no actual validity to it. If something can be fully articulated intelligently no ideology or perception should get in the way, One should always make room and be open for new truth outside of what they have accepted as true.
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2020 5:05:46 PM
I don't recall ever meeting any Hindus. Haven't read much about them either. No strong opinion from myself.
Other than the South Park version, I don't really know anything about Mormons. When I was in Boy Scouts, The Scouts that I was with used a Latter Day Saints church. They were always nice people as I recall.
JamesMag
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2020 5:30:50 PM
I tend to agree that perspective is everything and one must consider all perspectives and find beuty in everything that is true. Truth is not relative though. People always know truth. The sky is blue. It is still blue. It will probably be blue 5 mins into the future. Diverse cultures of many idelogies can only peacefully co-exist if everyone agrees to play by the rules or logic of the system. A perfect Utopia. Unification of the human race can only exist if everyone is respectful and believes in free choice or freedom. Control of ideas is the opposite of freedom. No one should have power over you. That said, Hindus, Christans and all religious or non-religious people should be aware of ideas to avoid unwarranted confrontation. People should also forgive others for their mistakes to restore happy relationships. People should not be afraid of impossiblities and differences because it breeds contempt for friends and neighbors. Violence is the last option for differences when self-preservatiom is on the line. Freedom and Respect are concepts and ideas worth dying for.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2020 5:45:45 PM
JamesMag wrote:
I tend to agree that perspective is everything and one must consider all perspectives and find beuty in everything that is true. Truth is not relative though. People always know truth.

What is your main dispute with Hindus? Its easy enough to go on youtube and check out a video or two of what they teach. I can suggest a great teacher, Probably one of my favorite teachers. The best way to find out about them is to look into the depths of what they offer, Teachers I find are the best way to approach that because they can condense such information for you.
JamesMag
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2020 6:03:37 PM
My problem isn't really with hinduism per say. I admire that people can derive truth and knowledge from it. I've run into Indian Hindus that are super entitled and want everyone to like them. I'm not racist but I've ran into a lot of lunatics of all races in my life that want me to conform to a misleading world view. Those people are just narcissistic. I hate narcissism. But you should share about the teachers regardless of anything that I say.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2020 6:12:36 PM
Leaning wrote:
I don't recall ever meeting any Hindus. Haven't read much about them either. No strong opinion from myself.
Other than the South Park version, I don't really know anything about Mormons. When I was in Boy Scouts, The Scouts that I was with used a Latter Day Saints church. They were always nice people as I recall.

Some possible explaination why you don't meet Hindus in your line of work or neighbourhood or social circles.

Hindus/Indian Americans are found in the top echelons of society. You won't find them in your trailer park.

" 68 percent of India-born immigrants living in the U. S. Have college degrees;

" Indian immigrants are concentrated in industries like information technology; doctors and NASA engineers

" Their average incomes are generally higher than the average incomes associated with their level of educational attainment;

" Rates of self-employment and entrepreneurship are higher at both the high and low ends of the income scale, Reflecting engagement in both hospitality and retail, As well as medicine and the high-tech industry;

" Though Indians make up 1 percent of the population, They comprise 8 percent of the founders of high-tech companies"and one-third of technology startups in Silicon Valley
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2020 6:18:51 PM
JamesMag wrote:
My problem isn't really with hinduism per say. I admire that people can derive truth and knowledge from it. I've run into Indian Hindus that are super entitled and want everyone to like them. I'm not racist but I've ran into a lot of lunatics of all races in my life that want me to conform to a misleading world view. Those people are just narcissistic. I hate narcissism. But you should share about the teachers regardless of anything that I say.

You should have no problems with Hinduism seeing how successful Indian Americans are in America.
Hindus are high achievers and very successful. You find them at the top echelons of society.
Even Trump took his shoes off before entering a temple during his visit to India to show his respect.

" Indian immigrants are concentrated in industries like information technology;

" Their average incomes are generally higher than the average incomes associated with their level of educational attainment;

" Rates of self-employment and entrepreneurship are higher at both the high and low ends of the income scale, Reflecting engagement in both hospitality and retail, As well as medicine and the high-tech industry;

" Though Indians make up 1 percent of the population, They comprise 8 percent of the founders of high-tech companies"and one-third of technology startups in Silicon Valley
JamesMag
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2020 6:36:31 PM
I gave you a hint Hari. Your an attention seeker. I'm a lone wolf. I do not need your responses. I also don't need other people to validate my existence or like me. If this true for you then stop responding to all of my posts.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2020 6:41:07 PM
JamesMag wrote:

Well remember there are all classes of people in every group. If you're deriving your perception from ghetto level Indians then you're going to have that view of them. You want to listen and consider the intellectual class of Indians and Hinduism. Like I said, I have a great teacher that you can listen to on YouTube.
The guy I love listening to is a teacher named Swami Sarvapriyananda, Just copy and paste that when you link to youtube and all his videos will come up. A very collective and bright individual. Why would I recommend that? Because I believe there is information he teaches that would be useful for you, And I can tell you are searching and inquiring about things in this point in your life.
Try to ignore Hari he like to play games he's not a good example of what I'm referring to and actually he has a big part in ruing this forum.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2020 6:44:42 PM
JamesMag wrote:
I gave you a hint Hari. Your an attention seeker. I'm a lone wolf. I do not need your responses. I also don't need other people to validate my existence or like me. If this true for you then stop responding to all of my posts.

You'll do well to avoid this guy he's just a distraction. The only problem we have now here in this forum is he is the only prominent member posting so he will attempt to take over every thread. He's a great example of a ghetto mentality Indian, Just ignore him but he will never go away. Many people left this forum because of his obnoxious behavior. Hopefully one day we can revive it to a better standard.
WisdomOfAges
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2020 7:42:32 PM
PATHETIC PETTY CREATURES destined for self extermination. . . = the HYPNOTIZED and
BRAINWASHED Religious INFECTED human PARASITE. . .

HUMANS are not GODS they just act like them. . . They create all manner of PUPPET GOD
TOYS to worship. . . Design oppressive DOGMAS and Comic Book Torah, Bible, Quran
VOMIT to OBEY! But NOT ALL HUMANS fall PREY to the GOD vomiting Parasite VAMPIRE preachers. . . . Of 7 billion only 1 % or less actually are FREE from the BRAINWASHING and HYPNOTIC slave inducing programming that is are the DOMINATE
strategies to DUMB and NUMB the masses into pathetic mindless followers of the
PRAECHING VAMPIRES. . .

The PREACHING VAMPIRES at the APEX of the MIND MURDERING METHODOLOGY
include the POPE. . . KIM of N. Korea. . . Most Government Officials, And so called LEADERS
. . . . No. . More like LOSERS of big business that totally DESTROYS ENVIRONMENTS, LIFE,
and any manner of NURTURING that does not INCLUDE big pharma DRUGS. . . OIL,
and other totally worthless resources for ENERGY. . . GOING FORWARD not backwards.

Until the HUMAN MIND is globally unified for POSITIVE and HEALTHY outcomes ONLY

HUMANITY and all other forms of LIFE on this planet will be exterminated in TIME. . .
GUARANTEED. . . . EARTH will not miss HUMANITY. . . And HUMANITY has NOWHERE
else to go. . . EARTH is it. . And the masses are to brainwashed to ACT. . . So count on
millions of DEATHS and UPHEAVAL on a GLOBAL scale like never before witnessed
by humans. . . . And it's all PREVENTABLE. . . Not really. . .

There are to many contaminated humans. . . Especially RELIGIOUS who welcome total DESTRUCTION of EARTH. . . Their COMIC BOOK VOMIT says so!

For the "OPEN MINDED" who see clearly the END. . . . . Make each moment SPECIAL
and let the parasites kill each other off. . . . Their is a small probability of survivors. . .

They MUST not be INFECTED by the Religious - Government - Business DISEASES. . .
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2020 8:52:44 PM
WisdomOfAges wrote:
PATHETIC PETTY CREATURES destined for self extermination. . . = the HYPNOTIZED and
BRAINWASHED Religious INFECTED human PARASITE. . .

HUMANS are not GODS they just act like them. . . They create all manner of PUPPET GOD
TOYS to worship. . . Design oppressive DOGMAS and Comic Book Torah, Bible, Quran
VOMIT to OBEY! But NOT ALL HUMANS fall PREY to the GOD vomiting Parasite VAMPIRE preachers. . . . Of 7 billion only 1 % or less actually are FREE from the BRAINWASHING and HYPNOTIC slave inducing programming that is are the DOMINATE
strategies to DUMB and NUMB the masses into pathetic mindless followers of the
PRAECHING VAMPIRES. . .

The PREACHING VAMPIRES at the APEX of the MIND MURDERING METHODOLOGY
include the POPE. . . KIM of N. Korea. . . Most Government Officials, And so called LEADERS
. . . . No. . More like LOSERS of big business that totally DESTROYS ENVIRONMENTS, LIFE,
and any manner of NURTURING that does not INCLUDE big pharma DRUGS. . . OIL,
and other totally worthless resources for ENERGY. . . GOING FORWARD not backwards.

Until the HUMAN MIND is globally unified for POSITIVE and HEALTHY outcomes ONLY

HUMANITY and all other forms of LIFE on this planet will be exterminated in TIME. . .
GUARANTEED. . . . EARTH will not miss HUMANITY. . . And HUMANITY has NOWHERE
else to go. . . EARTH is it. . And the masses are to brainwashed to ACT. . . So count on
millions of DEATHS and UPHEAVAL on a GLOBAL scale like never before witnessed
by humans. . . . And it's all PREVENTABLE. . . Not really. . .

There are to many contaminated humans. . . Especially RELIGIOUS who welcome total DESTRUCTION of EARTH. . . Their COMIC BOOK VOMIT says so!

For the "OPEN MINDED" who see clearly the END. . . . . Make each moment SPECIAL
and let the parasites kill each other off. . . . Their is a small probability of survivors. . .

They MUST not be INFECTED by the Religious - Government - Business DISEASES. . .

You must be in a good mood, You left out toilet and flushing in your post.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2020 8:05:52 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Indians in America are seen as 'model minorities'.

People should have no problems with Hinduism seeing how successful Indian Americans are in America.
Hindus are high achievers and very successful. You find them at the top echelons of society.
Even Trump took his shoes off before entering a temple during his visit to India to show his respect.

" Indian immigrants are concentrated in industries like information technology;

Harikrish is a proud Indian high achiever living in Canada and working in the IT field. He is the most spiritual member on DDO, A biblical scholar and a spiritual leader.
Indians have the lowest crime rates anywhere in the world. Karmic Justice makes them conscious of self accountability.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.