Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

If Adam and Eve did not eat any fruit at all

Tradesecret
Posts: 1,583
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2020 3:10:48 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
would they have died from malnutrition? Starvation!

In other words, Why did God bother giving Humanity ANY food to eat if they were going to live forever as immortals? What would be the point of food? If there were immortal then there is no physical reason for ANY food.

I take the view that by placing ANY food in the garden of Eden, There is an unassailable implication that humanity needed food to continue to live. Hence they could not have been made immortal. By extension the tree of life and tree of the knowledge of good and evil must be metaphorical - and the choice between eternal life and eternal death.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2020 11:43:52 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
would they have died from malnutrition? Starvation!

In other words, Why did God bother giving Humanity ANY food to eat if they were going to live forever as immortals? What would be the point of food? If there were immortal then there is no physical reason for ANY food.

Doesn't look like you covered or understood Genesis in your ministerial study.

They were not immortal that is why they were told the trees were good for food. The Lord God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground"trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food.

I take the view that by placing ANY food in the garden of Eden, There is an unassailable implication that humanity needed food to continue to live. Hence they could not have been made immortal. By extension the tree of life and tree of the knowledge of good and evil must be metaphorical - and the choice between eternal life and eternal death.

You argue from ignorance.

There were many other trees planted in the Garden that were available to Adam and Eve as a source for food. Which proves Adam and Eve had to eat to live just like mortal humans do.

Genesis 2:8 Now the Lord God had planted a garden in the east, In Eden; and there he put the man he had formed. 9 The Lord God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground"trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

But Adam was told specifically not to eat from the tree of knowledge or he would die.
Genesis 2:16 And the Lord God commanded the man, "You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; 17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, For when you eat from it you will certainly die. "

But the Serpent told Eve that was a lie and it proved God was lying. They did not die after eating the forbidden fruit. They eventually died as mortals from old age because God denied them access to the tree of life by banishing them from the Garden, Which would have allowed them to live forever.

Genesis 3:2 The woman said to the serpent, "We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, "You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, And you must not touch it, Or you will die. ""

4 "You will not certainly die, " the serpent said to the woman. 5 "For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, And you will be like God, Knowing good and evil. "

We also know the tree of life would have allowed Adam and Eve to live forever. But God denied them access to it. That proves Adam and Eve were created as mortals and had to eat to live. They could have lived forever if allowed to also eat from the tree of life. But God denied them access to it.

Genesis 3:21 The Lord God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them. 22 And the Lord God said, "The man has now become like one of us, Knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, And live forever. " 23 So the Lord God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. 24 After he drove the man out, He placed on the east side[e] of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

The serpent outsmarted God and proved God was a liar. They did become like God knowing good and evil just as the serpent promised.

You are a pervert and not qualified to be a preacher.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,583
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2020 6:49:01 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
My post is not for you - it is for anon. He is the one who holds to the view that humanity was created immortal. I do not.

In any event, Your responses were tepid and added nothing to the topic. No one cares what you think or believe. Not even anon.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2020 9:11:09 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Tradie, The story of Adam and Eve is both literal and metaphorical to comprehend the metaphysical Most High God. For example, Adam, Lilith, And Eve are the only ones who fell from immortality to mortality. All Biblical events like the 10 plagues of Egypt, Mt Saini, Or the flood of Noah actually occurred in the physical to teach truth to our collective "one heart" by metaphors to know God so we can repent of the evil and bad ideas. THE IDEAS IN THE HEART IS WHAT THE BIBLE IS FOR NOT THE PHYSICAL EVENTS.

For example, Fruit is a good or evil idea metaphor of "food" (eating ideas), And the Cosmic War has been going non-stop for trillions of years in different galaxies on mortal planets. Anon/Noah partook of the IDEAS of the tree of knowledge, Or the fruit of ideas of mortality, As a "spirit orb" to chooses to enter a soul born for mortality and reincarnation. Therefore, The earth was mortal 900 million years ago when it was transferred here from an older galaxy than ours.

Therefore, You are correct that the souls on earth were born mortal and reincarnated, But it was not billions of years, But only 150, 000 years. The Law of One explains different harvests, But the time reference is metaphorical in the book based on the 10 number kings of spiritual principles to communicate God's secrets to reincarnated occult Israel. However, The 7. 4+ billion Gentiles-Angel-Dogs will assume the numbers are "time-based-realities" to remove hell ideas and the fear of death.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2020 9:19:59 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Tradie, For example. Anon/Noah was transferred to earth and viewed it as a part of his evolution to grow from third density to fourth density on a new mortal planet that had a "higher vibrational frequency" to accommodate his "progress". Then when he died over and over and kept reincarnating, He forgot. Then the ET narratives changed based on new parents and a new society, But he would not know the narratives changed based on ET mortal presumptions created by observed facts and evidence. Freewill belief in ideas based on trusting whatever partial half-truth Ra (Lucifer) told them "He believed" with God's love.

The created realities in the Law of One use the "one language" of the third heaven of childish Gods and Goddesses who are forbidden to change a word in their one language so they can be unified by the power of "one language" that was created trillions of years to continue the Cosmic War on mortal planets under the false assumption that "macroevolution" is occurring on mortal planets over billions of years based on observing "microevolution" that is true.

Ra (Lucifer) is making a broad leap of faith that our Father in heaven is a lying criminal without any facts to back up his claims. Being a good lawyer, You witness this kind of emotional hear say invalid evidence regularly, Like the Democrats use against Trump every day.

In short, We all counseled with the Still Small Voice to choose our path into mortality, And only the **very few** spiritual eunuchs like Judas will be cleansed by hell fire to choose correctly to be born immortal in the third heaven--metaphor after metaphor in the light from observing the physical evidence--including Adam and Eve who ate a physical fruit to change their bodily genetics to die of old age
Harikrish
Posts: 34,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2020 6:48:55 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Tradie, For example. Anon/Noah was transferred to earth and viewed it as a part of his evolution to grow from third density to fourth density on a new mortal planet that had a "higher vibrational frequency" to accommodate his "progress". Then when he died over and over and kept reincarnating, He forgot. Then the ET narratives changed based on new parents and a new society, But he would not know the narratives changed based on ET mortal presumptions created by observed facts and evidence. Freewill belief in ideas based on trusting whatever partial half-truth Ra (Lucifer) told them "He believed" with God's love.

The created realities in the Law of One use the "one language" of the third heaven of childish Gods and Goddesses who are forbidden to change a word in their one language so they can be unified by the power of "one language" that was created trillions of years to continue the Cosmic War on mortal planets under the false assumption that "macroevolution" is occurring on mortal planets over billions of years based on observing "microevolution" that is true.

Ra (Lucifer) is making a broad leap of faith that our Father in heaven is a lying criminal without any facts to back up his claims. Being a good lawyer, You witness this kind of emotional hear say invalid evidence regularly, Like the Democrats use against Trump every day.

In short, We all counseled with the Still Small Voice to choose our path into mortality, And only the **very few** spiritual eunuchs like Judas will be cleansed by hell fire to choose correctly to be born immortal in the third heaven--metaphor after metaphor in the light from observing the physical evidence--including Adam and Eve who ate a physical fruit to change their bodily genetics to die of old age


You announced ETs are deceived just as you are only to discover you are an ET too.

Anon wrote: And my point is to prepare everyone to not freak out in fear because the Bible has the truth in the light, Not the ETs. They don't know what is happening either.
I will spend the time quoting the Bible, But you need to know I am not trying to prove anything to you, Which is why I use the Bible in such a limited way. All you need to know is the ETs are deceived. They have very advanced technology to bless the world, Such as free energy, But their philosophy about God is wrong.

Anon/Noah learned this week that he came from the first crop of ETs sent here from another planet 150, 000 years. That is why the ideas of ETs are coming so quickly and easily for him. He is their brother.

Now we know ETs masturbate too.
Anon wrote: All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

And ETs suffer from mental illness too despite a trillion years of genetic engineering.

Anon wrote: Correct. Yahweh led me away from Alex Jones to DDO to rearrange my brain.

Anon wrote: After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. The event was so traumatic on me when I was 17,
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,583
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2020 11:27:59 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Tradie, The story of Adam and Eve is both literal and metaphorical to comprehend the metaphysical Most High God. For example, Adam, Lilith, And Eve are the only ones who fell from immortality to mortality. All Biblical events like the 10 plagues of Egypt, Mt Saini, Or the flood of Noah actually occurred in the physical to teach truth to our collective "one heart" by metaphors to know God so we can repent of the evil and bad ideas. THE IDEAS IN THE HEART IS WHAT THE BIBLE IS FOR NOT THE PHYSICAL EVENTS.

There is no Lilith in the OT. Adam and Eve did not fall from immortality because they were already mortal. Sin brought a covenantal death - separation from God's presence in Eden. The Biblical story is about body and spirit. Not one or the other. It is Hebrew idioms not Greek which is the essence of the OT.

For example, Fruit is a good or evil idea metaphor of "food" (eating ideas), And the Cosmic War has been going non-stop for trillions of years in different galaxies on mortal planets. Anon/Noah partook of the IDEAS of the tree of knowledge, Or the fruit of ideas of mortality, As a "spirit orb" to chooses to enter a soul born for mortality and reincarnation. Therefore, The earth was mortal 900 million years ago when it was transferred here from an older galaxy than ours.

Fruit may well be a metaphor. Yet the food on all the trees but the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil is different from the latter two. The food on all the trees signals freedom. It also signals mortality. The tree of life signals eternality with God. And the fruit on the tree of the knowledge of good and evil signals death - covenantal death and separation not only freedom but from the Wisdom and love of God.

Therefore, You are correct that the souls on earth were born mortal and reincarnated, But it was not billions of years, But only 150, 000 years. The Law of One explains different harvests, But the time reference is metaphorical in the book based on the 10 number kings of spiritual principles to communicate God's secrets to reincarnated occult Israel. However, The 7. 4+ billion Gentiles-Angel-Dogs will assume the numbers are "time-based-realities" to remove hell ideas and the fear of death.

You seem to contradict yourself. Do you think it was only Adam and Eve and Lilith who lost their immortality or do you think everyone is mortal? In either event, You don't really address my original question. But thanks for playing.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2020 1:15:34 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
My post is not for you - it is for anon. He is the one who holds to the view that humanity was created immortal. I do not.

In any event, Your responses were tepid and added nothing to the topic. No one cares what you think or believe. Not even anon.

You are a self confessed pervert and not qualified to be a preacher.

Tradesecret wrote: would they have died from malnutrition? Starvation!

In other words, Why did God bother giving Humanity ANY food to eat if they were going to live forever as immortals? What would be the point of food? If there were immortal then there is no physical reason for ANY food.

Doesn't look like you covered or understood Genesis in your ministerial study.

They were not immortal that is why they were told the trees were good for food. The Lord God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground"trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food.

I take the view that by placing ANY food in the garden of Eden, There is an unassailable implication that humanity needed food to continue to live. Hence they could not have been made immortal. By extension the tree of life and tree of the knowledge of good and evil must be metaphorical - and the choice between eternal life and eternal death.

You argue from ignorance.

There were many other trees planted in the Garden that were available to Adam and Eve as a source for food. Which proves Adam and Eve had to eat to live just like mortal humans do.

Genesis 2:8 Now the Lord God had planted a garden in the east, In Eden; and there he put the man he had formed. 9 The Lord God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground"trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

But Adam was told specifically not to eat from the tree of knowledge or he would die.
Genesis 2:16 And the Lord God commanded the man, "You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; 17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, For when you eat from it you will certainly die. "

But the Serpent told Eve that was a lie and it proved God was lying. They did not die after eating the forbidden fruit. They eventually died as mortals from old age because God denied them access to the tree of life by banishing them from the Garden, Which would have allowed them to live forever.

Genesis 3:2 The woman said to the serpent, "We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, "You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, And you must not touch it, Or you will die. ""

4 "You will not certainly die, " the serpent said to the woman. 5 "For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, And you will be like God, Knowing good and evil. "

We also know the tree of life would have allowed Adam and Eve to live forever. But God denied them access to it. That proves Adam and Eve were created as mortals and had to eat to live. They could have lived forever if allowed to also eat from the tree of life. But God denied them access to it.

Genesis 3:21 The Lord God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them. 22 And the Lord God said, "The man has now become like one of us, Knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, And live forever. " 23 So the Lord God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. 24 After he drove the man out, He placed on the east side[e] of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

The serpent outsmarted God and proved God was a liar. They did become like God knowing good and evil just as the serpent promised.

The immortality of Adam and Eve was dependent upon their access to the tree of life. God saw fit to remove man from the garden lest he eat from the tree of life and have physical immortality.

The immortality of our first parents was contingent upon their access to the Tree of Life. And to prevent man from living forever in a fallen state, God barred access to the Tree of Life and expelled Adam and Eve from the Garden of Eden.

You are a pervert and not qualified to be a preacher.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2020 1:25:57 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Tradie, The story of Adam and Eve is both literal and metaphorical to comprehend the metaphysical Most High God. For example, Adam, Lilith, And Eve are the only ones who fell from immortality to mortality. All Biblical events like the 10 plagues of Egypt, Mt Saini, Or the flood of Noah actually occurred in the physical to teach truth to our collective "one heart" by metaphors to know God so we can repent of the evil and bad ideas. THE IDEAS IN THE HEART IS WHAT THE BIBLE IS FOR NOT THE PHYSICAL EVENTS.

There is no Lilith in the OT. Adam and Eve did not fall from immortality because they were already mortal. Sin brought a covenantal death - separation from God's presence in Eden. The Biblical story is about body and spirit. Not one or the other. It is Hebrew idioms not Greek which is the essence of the OT.

For example, Fruit is a good or evil idea metaphor of "food" (eating ideas), And the Cosmic War has been going non-stop for trillions of years in different galaxies on mortal planets. Anon/Noah partook of the IDEAS of the tree of knowledge, Or the fruit of ideas of mortality, As a "spirit orb" to chooses to enter a soul born for mortality and reincarnation. Therefore, The earth was mortal 900 million years ago when it was transferred here from an older galaxy than ours.

Fruit may well be a metaphor. Yet the food on all the trees but the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil is different from the latter two. The food on all the trees signals freedom. It also signals mortality. The tree of life signals eternality with God. And the fruit on the tree of the knowledge of good and evil signals death - covenantal death and separation not only freedom but from the Wisdom and love of God.

Therefore, You are correct that the souls on earth were born mortal and reincarnated, But it was not billions of years, But only 150, 000 years. The Law of One explains different harvests, But the time reference is metaphorical in the book based on the 10 number kings of spiritual principles to communicate God's secrets to reincarnated occult Israel. However, The 7. 4+ billion Gentiles-Angel-Dogs will assume the numbers are "time-based-realities" to remove hell ideas and the fear of death.

You seem to contradict yourself. Do you think it was only Adam and Eve and Lilith who lost their immortality or do you think everyone is mortal? In either event, You don't really address my original question. But thanks for playing.

The Genesis account speaks of two particular trees within the garden that are relevant to our question. On the one hand, The nature of God"s command was that Adam and Eve could eat from every tree of the garden except from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil; for in the day that they eat of it, They will surely die. Yet, On the other hand, We are told that upon eating of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, God expelled Adam and Eve from the garden and placed a cherub with a flaming sword at the entrance to prevent them from re-entering. It is here where the Genesis text reveals something very interesting.

If Adam and Eve were going to die anyway having eaten the forbidden fruit. Why did God take extra measures to deny them access to the tree of life? Was it because the tree of life would allow them to live forever without which they being mortals would eventually die.

The tree of knowledge was not poison. It contained the knowledge of good and evil. That is why Adam and Eve did not die when they ate it. They became like God knowing good and evil.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2020 1:27:36 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Tradie, The story of Adam and Eve is both literal and metaphorical to comprehend the metaphysical Most High God. For example, Adam, Lilith, And Eve are the only ones who fell from immortality to mortality. All Biblical events like the 10 plagues of Egypt, Mt Saini, Or the flood of Noah actually occurred in the physical to teach truth to our collective "one heart" by metaphors to know God so we can repent of the evil and bad ideas. THE IDEAS IN THE HEART IS WHAT THE BIBLE IS FOR NOT THE PHYSICAL EVENTS.

There is no Lilith in the OT.

An entire chapter in Genesis was removed about Lilith and her becoming mortal to marry an ET, According to the sea of glass. Had the chapter not been removed by God using black grace, We would not be having this discussion. Lilith comes from the Jews not Christians.

Adam and Eve did not fall from immortality because they were already mortal.

An assumption and not fact.

Sin brought a covenantal death - separation from God's presence in Eden.

Sin means "to miss" translation. Therefore, God does not use the word "sin" in the Garden of Eden. Lilith, Eve, And Adam did God's will unwittingly. Predestination from the beginning for everyone.

The Biblical story is about body and spirit.

Paul will disagree with you. He teaches the human anatomy is "spirit, Soul, And body". Anon/Noah relies on Paul's definition of human anatomy and not the Catholic Corruptors using God's black grace tricycle power to alter the text.

Not one or the other. It is Hebrew idioms not Greek which is the essence of the OT.

Anon/Noah is not using Greek idioms. Explain your false implications.

For example, Fruit is a good or evil idea metaphor of "food" (eating ideas), And the Cosmic War has been going non-stop for trillions of years in different galaxies on mortal planets. Anon/Noah partook of the IDEAS of the tree of knowledge, Or the fruit of ideas of mortality, As a "spirit orb" to chooses to enter a soul born for mortality and reincarnation. Therefore, The earth was mortal 900 million years ago when it was transferred here from an older galaxy than ours.

Fruit may well be a metaphor. Yet the food on all the trees but the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil is different from the latter two.

The word was mistranslated as "tree" of life and not "trees" of life in the original Hebrew. Do the research. Look how one letter "s" changes the entire meaning of the Bible to fit a false narrative:

Genesis 3:22-24
Then the Lord God said, "Behold, The man has become like one of Us, To know good and evil. And now, Lest he put out his hand and take also of the trees of life, And eat, And live forever"-- therefore the Lord God sent him out of the garden of Eden to till the ground [frequency vibration] from which he was taken. So He drove out the man; and He placed cherubim at the east of the garden of Eden, And a flaming sword which turned every way, To guard the way to the trees of life.

The food on all the trees signals freedom.

Believing correct ideas sets us free. Bad ideas creates slavery. Therefore, The cause and effect metaphor of the fruit is correct ideas we eat and not freedom.

It also signals mortality.

Assumption not fact to force-fit a very bad theology of man to control humans with fear.

The tree of life signals eternality with God. And the fruit on the tree of the knowledge of good and evil signals death - covenantal death and separation not only freedom but from the Wisdom and love of God.

All fabricated theological assumptions based on mistranslating trees of life as tree of life.

Therefore, You are correct that the souls on earth were born mortal and reincarnated, But it was not billions of years, But only 150, 000 years. The Law of One explains different harvests, But the time reference is metaphorical in the book based on the 10 number kings of spiritual principles to communicate God's secrets to reincarnated occult Israel. However, The 7. 4+ billion Gentiles-Angel-Dogs will assume the numbers are "time-based-realities" to remove hell ideas and the fear of death.

You seem to contradict yourself.

Where is the contradiction? Physical events are metaphors of the heart consistently through the entire Bible.

Do you think it was only Adam and Eve and Lilith who lost their immortality or do you think everyone is mortal?

Yes. Only three immortals became mortals. Everyone else for 150, 000 years were born mortal.

In either event, You don't really address my original question. But thanks for playing.

Anon/Noah answered the question as written. Reword the question if you are unsatisfied with the answers,
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,583
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2020 6:01:31 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
Tradie, The story of Adam and Eve is both literal and metaphorical to comprehend the metaphysical Most High God. For example, Adam, Lilith, And Eve are the only ones who fell from immortality to mortality. All Biblical events like the 10 plagues of Egypt, Mt Saini, Or the flood of Noah actually occurred in the physical to teach truth to our collective "one heart" by metaphors to know God so we can repent of the evil and bad ideas. THE IDEAS IN THE HEART IS WHAT THE BIBLE IS FOR NOT THE PHYSICAL EVENTS.
There is no Lilith in the OT.

An entire chapter in Genesis was removed about Lilith and her becoming mortal to marry an ET, According to the sea of glass. Had the chapter not been removed by God using black grace, We would not be having this discussion. Lilith comes from the Jews not Christians.

Prove it. There is no evidence to support this fabrication.

Adam and Eve did not fall from immortality because they were already mortal.

An assumption and not fact.

It is an assumption based on reason and reality. Immortal persons do not need food to eat if they are immortal. There is food provided for Adam and Eve by the eternal God, Therefore the rational conclusion is Adam and Eve would die without it.

Sin brought a covenantal death - separation from God's presence in Eden.

Sin means "to miss" translation. Therefore, God does not use the word "sin" in the Garden of Eden. Lilith, Eve, And Adam did God's will unwittingly. Predestination from the beginning for everyone.

Sin is to miss the mark. In the bible this refers to missing the mark of God's standards.

The Biblical story is about body and spirit.

Paul will disagree with you. He teaches the human anatomy is "spirit, Soul, And body". Anon/Noah relies on Paul's definition of human anatomy and not the Catholic Corruptors using God's black grace tricycle power to alter the text.

Paul does agree with me. He talks of the inner man and the outer man. The heart and the body. You prefer greek idioms - body, Soul, And spirit. Yet this is not biblical. Only one verse in the bible comes close to suggesting otherwise - and in that particular verse, The distinction is put as so minute that only the sword of God can divide the two. Every other place, It is used interchangeably because it always refers to the inner man.

Not one or the other. It is Hebrew idioms not Greek which is the essence of the OT.

Anon/Noah is not using Greek idioms. Explain your false implications.

You seem to make the spiritual more important than the physical. Typically, Greek mystics, Not biblical Hebrew. You follow the demiurges not the Christ.

For example, Fruit is a good or evil idea metaphor of "food" (eating ideas), And the Cosmic War has been going non-stop for trillions of years in different galaxies on mortal planets. Anon/Noah partook of the IDEAS of the tree of knowledge, Or the fruit of ideas of mortality, As a "spirit orb" to chooses to enter a soul born for mortality and reincarnation. Therefore, The earth was mortal 900 million years ago when it was transferred here from an older galaxy than ours.

This is speculation not based on any scriptures.

Fruit may well be a metaphor. Yet the food on all the trees but the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil is different from the latter two.

The word was mistranslated as "tree" of life and not "trees" of life in the original Hebrew. Do the research. Look how one letter "s" changes the entire meaning of the Bible to fit a false narrative:

you have said previously it was only the NT which was flawed and in error and the OT was not flawed. Stop adding things especially without any evidence.

The food on all the trees signals freedom.

Believing correct ideas sets us free. Bad ideas creates slavery. Therefore, The cause and effect metaphor of the fruit is correct ideas we eat and not freedom.


You need to know what correct ideas are in order to be set free by them. From what I can see, You are trapped by bad ideas and you are unable to discern between them and good ideas.

It also signals mortality.

Assumption not fact to force-fit a very bad theology of man to control humans with fear.

anon, Perhaps but it is a reasonable assumption to believe that people who require food are mortal. If Adam or Eve were immortal, Then there would be no need for food. It is your assumption that they were immortal that lacks reason.

The tree of life signals eternality with God. And the fruit on the tree of the knowledge of good and evil signals death - covenantal death and separation not only freedom but from the Wisdom and love of God.

All fabricated theological assumptions based on mistranslating trees of life as tree of life.

Again, You are throwing an assertion without reason. God locked up the tree of life from Adam because God knew it would give eternal life. God forbade Adam to eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, Because its fruit produced foolishness, And a hatred for God. These are inescapable conclusions and are based quite soundly on the evidence. Ignore it at your own peril.

You seem to contradict yourself.

Where is the contradiction? Physical events are metaphors of the heart consistently through the entire Bible.

I explained why you seem to contradict yourself. Up until very recently, You claim we are all immortal - and now you say we are not.

Do you think it was only Adam and Eve and Lilith who lost their immortality or do you think everyone is mortal?

Yes. Only three immortals became mortals. Everyone else for 150, 000 years were born mortal.

See how you have changed. I say, Neither Adam nor Eve (Lilith is a made up person) were immortal and could not fall from immortality. They did however fail their probationary test, And subsequently were excommunicated from the table of the Lord. They chose death and not life. Every one else merely inherited their estate. The estate of sin and death.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2020 3:55:54 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
My post is not for you - it is for anon. He is the one who holds to the view that humanity was created immortal. I do not.

In any event, Your responses were tepid and added nothing to the topic. No one cares what you think or believe. Not even anon.

You are a self confessed pervert and not qualified to be a preacher.

Tradesecret wrote: would they have died from malnutrition? Starvation!

In other words, Why did God bother giving Humanity ANY food to eat if they were going to live forever as immortals? What would be the point of food? If there were immortal then there is no physical reason for ANY food.

Doesn't look like you covered or understood Genesis in your ministerial study.

They were not immortal that is why they were told the trees were good for food. The Lord God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground"trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food.

I take the view that by placing ANY food in the garden of Eden, There is an unassailable implication that humanity needed food to continue to live. Hence they could not have been made immortal. By extension the tree of life and tree of the knowledge of good and evil must be metaphorical - and the choice between eternal life and eternal death.

You argue from ignorance.

There were many other trees planted in the Garden that were available to Adam and Eve as a source for food. Which proves Adam and Eve had to eat to live just like mortal humans do.

Genesis 2:8 Now the Lord God had planted a garden in the east, In Eden; and there he put the man he had formed. 9 The Lord God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground"trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

But Adam was told specifically not to eat from the tree of knowledge or he would die.
Genesis 2:16 And the Lord God commanded the man, "You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; 17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, For when you eat from it you will certainly die. "

But the Serpent told Eve that was a lie and it proved God was lying. They did not die after eating the forbidden fruit. They eventually died as mortals from old age because God denied them access to the tree of life by banishing them from the Garden, Which would have allowed them to live forever.

Genesis 3:2 The woman said to the serpent, "We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, "You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, And you must not touch it, Or you will die. ""

4 "You will not certainly die, " the serpent said to the woman. 5 "For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, And you will be like God, Knowing good and evil. "

We also know the tree of life would have allowed Adam and Eve to live forever. But God denied them access to it. That proves Adam and Eve were created as mortals and had to eat to live. They could have lived forever if allowed to also eat from the tree of life. But God denied them access to it.

Genesis 3:21 The Lord God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them. 22 And the Lord God said, "The man has now become like one of us, Knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, And live forever. " 23 So the Lord God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. 24 After he drove the man out, He placed on the east side[e] of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

The serpent outsmarted God and proved God was a liar. They did become like God knowing good and evil just as the serpent promised.

The immortality of Adam and Eve was dependent upon their access to the tree of life. God saw fit to remove man from the garden lest he eat from the tree of life and have physical immortality.

The immortality of our first parents was contingent upon their access to the Tree of Life. And to prevent man from living forever in a fallen state, God barred access to the Tree of Life and expelled Adam and Eve from the Garden of Eden.

The Genesis account speaks of two particular trees within the garden that are relevant to our question. On the one hand, The nature of God"s command was that Adam and Eve could eat from every tree of the garden except from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil; for in the day that they eat of it, They will surely die. Yet, On the other hand, We are told that upon eating of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, God expelled Adam and Eve from the garden and placed a cherub with a flaming sword at the entrance to prevent them from re-entering. It is here where the Genesis text reveals something very interesting.

If Adam and Eve were going to die anyway having eaten the forbidden fruit. Why did God take extra measures to deny them access to the tree of life? Was it because the tree of life would allow them to live forever without which they being mortals would eventually die.

The tree of knowledge was not poison. It contained the knowledge of good and evil. That is why Adam and Eve did not die when they ate it. They became like God knowing good and evil.

Genesis 3:21 The Lord God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them. 22 And the Lord God said, "The man has now become like one of us, Knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, And live forever. "

You are a pervert and not qualified to be a preacher.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2020 7:41:46 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:
would they have died from malnutrition? Starvation!

In other words, Why did God bother giving Humanity ANY food to eat if they were going to live forever as immortals? What would be the point of food? If there were immortal then there is no physical reason for ANY food.

I take the view that by placing ANY food in the garden of Eden, There is an unassailable implication that humanity needed food to continue to live. Hence they could not have been made immortal. By extension the tree of life and tree of the knowledge of good and evil must be metaphorical - and the choice between eternal life and eternal death.

Anon/Noah did not address your question about food because its rhetorical and is really about whether Adam and Eve were born mortal or immortal. ETs will argue the Garden of Eden never happened, And the story was invented by God to teach metaphorical truth. ETs will force-fit narratives to mean Adam and Eve were born mortal. They will automatically conclude the Jews fabricated Lilith from fiction based on their ET valid experiences. Blinded by God because the ETs cannot see the Garden of Eden today. Spiritual cause and effect science.

However, If one picks up the Bible and does not believe in ET were here first as mortals, Humans will naturally conclude Adam and Eve were born immortal. Had God not removed the chapter about Lilith, Then both ETs and humans would know the truth. However, The true knowledge about Lilith would have destroyed Yahweh's predestinated objective to end the Comic War in the 20th century with reincarnated occult Israel standing on the foundation of moonlight darkness in Rev 12:1-2.

Therefore, The paradigms define the details based on the God-inspired evidence we see. This is a great example how false metaphors are "force-fitted" into false paradigms of the mind it already believes is true. Therefore the mind can be "perfect" and remain one with integrity using "rational reason" with no "integrity denials". Holy Ghost sex revelation of truth will remove the false paradigms and all the "children" ideas attached to the paradigm errors.

To answer the rhetorical question of food, There are two purposes of food in mortality:

1. Survival
2. Pleasure

#1 is removed in immortality. #2 remains.

That said, The food does not prove mortality nor immortality.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2020 11:46:13 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:
would they have died from malnutrition? Starvation!

In other words, Why did God bother giving Humanity ANY food to eat if they were going to live forever as immortals? What would be the point of food? If there were immortal then there is no physical reason for ANY food.

I take the view that by placing ANY food in the garden of Eden, There is an unassailable implication that humanity needed food to continue to live. Hence they could not have been made immortal. By extension the tree of life and tree of the knowledge of good and evil must be metaphorical - and the choice between eternal life and eternal death.

Anon/Noah did not address your question about food because its rhetorical and is really about whether Adam and Eve were born mortal or immortal. ETs will argue the Garden of Eden never happened, And the story was invented by God to teach metaphorical truth. ETs will force-fit narratives to mean Adam and Eve were born mortal. They will automatically conclude the Jews fabricated Lilith from fiction based on their ET valid experiences. Blinded by God because the ETs cannot see the Garden of Eden today. Spiritual cause and effect science.

However, If one picks up the Bible and does not believe in ET were here first as mortals, Humans will naturally conclude Adam and Eve were born immortal. Had God not removed the chapter about Lilith, Then both ETs and humans would know the truth. However, The true knowledge about Lilith would have destroyed Yahweh's predestinated objective to end the Comic War in the 20th century with reincarnated occult Israel standing on the foundation of moonlight darkness in Rev 12:1-2.

Therefore, The paradigms define the details based on the God-inspired evidence we see. This is a great example how false metaphors are "force-fitted" into false paradigms of the mind it already believes is true. Therefore the mind can be "perfect" and remain one with integrity using "rational reason" with no "integrity denials". Holy Ghost sex revelation of truth will remove the false paradigms and all the "children" ideas attached to the paradigm errors.

To answer the rhetorical question of food, There are two purposes of food in mortality:

1. Survival
2. Pleasure

#1 is removed in immortality. #2 remains.

That said, The food does not prove mortality nor immortality.


The presence of food in the Garden proves Adam and Eve were mortals.
Angels don't need food to exist. Humans being mortals need food for sustenance.

According to your post on reincarnations even ETs are mortals. They live, Die and get reincarnated.

Anon wrote: Man's point of view? Anon/Noah did not know he has reincarnated 1000s of times as an ET over 150, 000 years before he was Noah. He will work now on balancing his 7 emotional soul-body energy centers,
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,583
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2020 9:25:08 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Anon/Noah did not address your question about food because its rhetorical and is really about whether Adam and Eve were born mortal or immortal.

The story of Genesis 1-3 is about the glory of God and his creation. Adam and Eve intentionally are described as created not born. Adam from the dust and Eve from his rib. This passage may be literal or it may be metaphorical. I choose the former because the authors of the various books in the bible describe Adam as a literal forefather. However, Saying it is literal does not remove its metaphorical doctrines. Adam and Eve were created as creatures not as divine. They were however given responsibility above the animals and nature. They were God's stewards on the earth. Yet they were also on probation which is the reason for trees other than ordinary eating trees.

ETs will argue the Garden of Eden never happened, And the story was invented by God to teach metaphorical truth.

and the ETs (which I argue do not exist) would be incorrect.

ETs will force-fit narratives to mean Adam and Eve were born mortal. They will automatically conclude the Jews fabricated Lilith from fiction based on their ET valid experiences.

I am not an ET. ETs are a figment of your imagination. You want them to exist or else you would have to conclude you are delusional. Lilith is the delusion. There is no evidence and you alone are the believer in this addition.

Blinded by God because the ETs cannot see the Garden of Eden today. Spiritual cause and effect science.

ETs are not blinded by God. ETs don't exist. Anyone who is a believer can see the Garden of Eden. In fact all believers enter the Garden of Eden daily.

However, If one picks up the Bible and does not believe in ET were here first as mortals, Humans will naturally conclude Adam and Eve were born immortal.

I am not an ET. I was fooled into thinking Adam and Eve were born immortal and lost this immortality at the fall. Thankfully God opened my eyes to see the truth. Now thankfully, Many of my family and many in the church are coming to realise the truth as well. The LDS - a pseudo religion - and false Christian church holds to the lie that humanity was born immortal. It is consistent with their views of reincarnation and of their desire - to be gods. True Christians however recognise the difference between creator and creature, Between the divine and human, Between the immortal and mortal. Between life and death. Between the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Had God not removed the chapter about Lilith, Then both ETs and humans would know the truth. However, The true knowledge about Lilith would have destroyed Yahweh's predestinated objective to end the Comic War in the 20th century with reincarnated occult Israel standing on the foundation of moonlight darkness in Rev 12:1-2.

God never removed such a book. The book does not and has not ever existed. When you make up stuff like this anon it just makes you look foolish. There is no evidence to support it except your suspicions and your speculations. I don't believe you have access to God and to his wisdom. I hold to the truth that you actually listen to demons not recognising them for what they are, And that you are deluded into thinking that this so called sea of glass exists. It has NO value to me. I refuse to debate about it.

In fact I refuse to debate or argue the toss about any so called errors in the Bible. I have done my studies and concluded quite reasonably that the OT and the NT are reliable. In all of the time on this site where you have attempted to dispute texts you have mostly done so because the "sea of glass" told you. This has no weight for me.

Therefore, The paradigms define the details based on the God-inspired evidence we see. This is a great example how false metaphors are "force-fitted" into false paradigms of the mind it already believes is true. Therefore the mind can be "perfect" and remain one with integrity using "rational reason" with no "integrity denials". Holy Ghost sex revelation of truth will remove the false paradigms and all the "children" ideas attached to the paradigm errors.

Nonsense - assertions are not arguments.

To answer the rhetorical question of food, There are two purposes of food in mortality:

1. Survival
2. Pleasure


At least you have attempted to discuss this point. Thank you. I accept that food can serve a purpose of pleasure. Yet, There is no support for this position within the story of Adam and Eve. You just speculate.

the two scenarios are as follows:

Adam and Eve are mortal - the food must be to sustain themselves.

Adam and Eve are immortal - the food is for pleasure.

The problem with #2 is that it fits the Greek / Roman picture of gods not the Hebrew picture of God. It is a picture of Olympus not the Garden of Eden. What you need to do to sustain your argument is to present the OT and NT God in the form of existing to pleasure himself by food, Sex, Recreation, And indeed whim. Yet the God of the bible finds pleasure in holiness and righteousness.

#1 is removed in immortality. #2 remains.

and yet Angels and Demons do not eat food. Nor do they have sex. Or families.

That said, The food does not prove mortality nor immortality.

Well actually, The food in the Garden of Eden serves a purpose - and if it is not primarily pleasure - then it for sustaining their mortal bodies.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2020 11:40:33 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Tradesecret wrote:


I am not an ET. I was fooled into thinking Adam and Eve were born immortal and lost this immortality at the fall. Thankfully God opened my eyes to see the truth. Now thankfully, Many of my family and many in the church are coming to realise the truth as well. The LDS - a pseudo religion - and false Christian church holds to the lie that humanity was born immortal. It is consistent with their views of reincarnation and of their desire - to be gods. True Christians however recognise the difference between creator and creature, Between the divine and human, Between the immortal and mortal. Between life and death. Between the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

So you confessed you were fooled into thinking Adam and Eve were born immortal and lost this immortality at the fall.
Two years ago Harikrish started a topic "Challenge to all Christians" and "The concept of spiritual death and original sin". Where he provided scriptures that proved Adam and Eve were create mortals and as mortals died of old age. That God took extreme measures to deny them access to the tree of life which would have allowed them to live forever.

Genesis 3:21 The Lord God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them. 22 And the Lord God said, "The man has now become like one of us, Knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, And live forever. " 23 So the Lord God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. 24 After he drove the man out, He placed on the east side[e] of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

So not only did God make Adam and Eve mortals who as mortal would eventually die. God is also guilty of of murdering them by denying them access to the tree of life which would have allowed them to live forever.

Seeking the knowledge of good and evil was not the original sin. The bible tells us God has throughout biblical history sent prophets to teach humans what is good and evil and even gave them commandments to guide them in their choice.
But having been punished for desiring the knowledge of good and evil humans became very suspicious of God's overtures.
Jesus claimed he was sent by God to redeem man from the original sin but the message was lost when he spoke about the destruction of the traditional family, Human sacrifice and eating his flesh to live eternally. Jesus made a bad situation even worse.

Matthew 10:34 Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, But a sword. 35 For I have come to turn

""a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law"
36 a man"s enemies will be the members of his own household. "[c]
37 "Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds their life will lose it, And whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

John 6: 54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, And I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

60 On hearing it, Many of his disciples said, "This is a hard teaching. Who can accept it? "
66 From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed him.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.