Total Posts:61|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Harikrish the last standing survivor of DDO

FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,354
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2020 4:15:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Posting topics all for himself now, Because nobody is left on DDO, Just spam adds and Harikrish and his 1000 religion posts, Man how does it feel to be posting topics to yourself? Will you answer them yourself too?

Useless eater
Harikrish
Posts: 39,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2020 5:08:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
FanboyMctroll wrote:
Posting topics all for himself now, Because nobody is left on DDO, Just spam adds and Harikrish and his 1000 religion posts, Man how does it feel to be posting topics to yourself? Will you answer them yourself too?

Useless eater

It is better to hear a single voice of reason and hope than a room full of crazed social rejects. Harikrish is that voice!
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2020 8:37:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
FanboyMctroll wrote:
Posting topics all for himself now, Because nobody is left on DDO, Just spam adds and Harikrish and his 1000 religion posts, Man how does it feel to be posting topics to yourself? Will you answer them yourself too?

Useless eater

Do not fool yourself. There are 80, 000 new member since the Infinite Creator appeared posting 16 months ago using Anon/Noah's body vehicle. Harikrish's deliberate negative logic of insane thinking keeps Yahweh talking through Anon/Noah's jalopy computer and weak human fingers to make spelling and grammar error deliberately. Trust God in your heart. Practice walking in the light of God that has no darkness in it (1 John 1:5). We are one team of world-wide Olympic spiritual champions in the deep end waters on DDO.
Harikrish
Posts: 39,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2020 10:41:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
FanboyMctroll wrote:
Posting topics all for himself now, Because nobody is left on DDO, Just spam adds and Harikrish and his 1000 religion posts, Man how does it feel to be posting topics to yourself? Will you answer them yourself too?

Useless eater

Do not fool yourself. There are 80, 000 new member since the Infinite Creator appeared posting 16 months ago using Anon/Noah's body vehicle. Harikrish's deliberate negative logic of insane thinking keeps Yahweh talking through Anon/Noah's jalopy computer and weak human fingers to make spelling and grammar error deliberately. Trust God in your heart. Practice walking in the light of God that has no darkness in it (1 John 1:5). We are one team of world-wide Olympic spiritual champions in the deep end waters on DDO.


Even as a baby you masturbated. Read your confession.

Anon wrote: Anon/Noah had 1000s of past lives including Noah. 1000s of mothers pulled his hand away from his dick as a baby, And as a child, He was verbally punished for touching himself. We are taught sex is evil by religions. The dragon keeps us away from Holy Ghost sex because it will heal us with Christ's software programming in the light to repent and hear the Still Small Voice of Life.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2020 10:55:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
FanboyMctroll wrote:
Posting topics all for himself now, Because nobody is left on DDO, Just spam adds and Harikrish and his 1000 religion posts, Man how does it feel to be posting topics to yourself? Will you answer them yourself too?

Useless eater

Do not fool yourself. There are 80, 000 new member since the Infinite Creator appeared posting 16 months ago using Anon/Noah's body vehicle. Harikrish's deliberate negative logic of insane thinking keeps Yahweh talking through Anon/Noah's jalopy computer and weak human fingers to make spelling and grammar error deliberately. Trust God in your heart. Practice walking in the light of God that has no darkness in it (1 John 1:5). We are one team of world-wide Olympic spiritual champions in the deep end waters on DDO.


Even as a baby you masturbated. Read your confession.

Anon wrote: Anon/Noah had 1000s of past lives including Noah. 1000s of mothers pulled his hand away from his dick as a baby, And as a child, He was verbally punished for touching himself. We are taught sex is evil by religions. The dragon keeps us away from Holy Ghost sex because it will heal us with Christ's software programming in the light to repent and hear the Still Small Voice of Life.

Anon/Noah's ideas are true and plumb full of new ideas to heal the planet.
Harikrish
Posts: 39,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2020 12:04:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
FanboyMctroll wrote:
Posting topics all for himself now, Because nobody is left on DDO, Just spam adds and Harikrish and his 1000 religion posts, Man how does it feel to be posting topics to yourself? Will you answer them yourself too?

Useless eater

Do not fool yourself. There are 80, 000 new member since the Infinite Creator appeared posting 16 months ago using Anon/Noah's body vehicle. Harikrish's deliberate negative logic of insane thinking keeps Yahweh talking through Anon/Noah's jalopy computer and weak human fingers to make spelling and grammar error deliberately. Trust God in your heart. Practice walking in the light of God that has no darkness in it (1 John 1:5). We are one team of world-wide Olympic spiritual champions in the deep end waters on DDO.


Even as a baby you masturbated. Read your confession.

Anon wrote: Anon/Noah had 1000s of past lives including Noah. 1000s of mothers pulled his hand away from his dick as a baby, And as a child, He was verbally punished for touching himself. We are taught sex is evil by religions. The dragon keeps us away from Holy Ghost sex because it will heal us with Christ's software programming in the light to repent and hear the Still Small Voice of Life.

Anon/Noah's ideas are true and plumb full of new ideas to heal the planet.


We know where your ideas came from.
Anon wrote: All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with wife or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

One would expect you to think of sex when your wife is with you and masturbate thinking about her during her periods. But in both situations you are preoccupied with biblical ideas.

But even as a child you were a masturbator.
Anon/Noah had 1000s of past lives including Noah. 1000s of mothers pulled his hand away from his dick as a baby, And as a child, He was verbally punished for touching himself. We are taught sex is evil by religions. The dragon keeps us away from Holy Ghost sex because it will heal us with Christ's software programming in the light to repent and hear the Still Small Voice of Life.

Any wonder your first 2 wives walked out on you and left you to your demise.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2020 12:45:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
His ideas are true. Cause and effect spiritual science. 'Religious ideas mixed with black grace sex has destroyed man's relationship with the Infinite Creator.
Harikrish
Posts: 39,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2020 2:36:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
His ideas are true. Cause and effect spiritual science. 'Religious ideas mixed with black grace sex has destroyed man's relationship with the Infinite Creator.

Here is how you described 40 years of your life running around like a lunatic.

Anon wrote: For 40 year Anon/Noah filled his brain with religious garbage and was not taught who he really is nor how to enjoy Holy Ghost sex to receive clear revelation to dump the garbage. A prophet in 2002 saw in vision Anon/Noah digging through a garbage can of religion. Anon/Noah leaned the meaning of the vision 18 years later. He went around in circles for 40 years of intense study attending 10 different religions in his quest for the truth--religious garbage.
So why are you preaching on DDO?

Add to that 2 failed marriages. A failed and bankrupt financial business, Mental illness since you were 17 and finally this:
Anon wrote: Anon/Noah had 1000s of past lives including Noah. 1000s of mothers pulled his hand away from his dick as a baby, And as a child, He was verbally punished for touching himself. We are taught sex is evil by religions. The dragon keeps us away from Holy Ghost sex because it will heal us with Christ's software programming in the light to repent and hear the Still Small Voice of Life.

You are proving to be the lowest of the low. Sad day for ETs! , ,
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2020 4:44:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
His ideas are true. Cause and effect spiritual science. 'Religious ideas mixed with black grace sex has destroyed man's relationship with the Infinite Creator.

Here is how you described 40 years of your life running around like a lunatic.

Anon wrote: For 40 year Anon/Noah filled his brain with religious garbage and was not taught who he really is nor how to enjoy Holy Ghost sex to receive clear revelation to dump the garbage. A prophet in 2002 saw in vision Anon/Noah digging through a garbage can of religion. Anon/Noah leaned the meaning of the vision 18 years later. He went around in circles for 40 years of intense study attending 10 different religions in his quest for the truth--religious garbage.
So why are you preaching on DDO?

Add to that 2 failed marriages. A failed and bankrupt financial business, Mental illness since you were 17 and finally this:
Anon wrote: Anon/Noah had 1000s of past lives including Noah. 1000s of mothers pulled his hand away from his dick as a baby, And as a child, He was verbally punished for touching himself. We are taught sex is evil by religions. The dragon keeps us away from Holy Ghost sex because it will heal us with Christ's software programming in the light to repent and hear the Still Small Voice of Life.

You are proving to be the lowest of the low. Sad day for ETs! , ,

The Law of One teaches third density earth life is to learn forgiveness through emotional suffering. Anon/Noah fits the ET profile. A diamond of truth came from the suffering. The labor-pain contractions ended in joy after the corn cob metaphor was born.
Harikrish
Posts: 39,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2020 4:07:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
His ideas are true. Cause and effect spiritual science. 'Religious ideas mixed with black grace sex has destroyed man's relationship with the Infinite Creator.

Here is how you described 40 years of your life running around like a lunatic.

Anon wrote: For 40 year Anon/Noah filled his brain with religious garbage and was not taught who he really is nor how to enjoy Holy Ghost sex to receive clear revelation to dump the garbage. A prophet in 2002 saw in vision Anon/Noah digging through a garbage can of religion. Anon/Noah leaned the meaning of the vision 18 years later. He went around in circles for 40 years of intense study attending 10 different religions in his quest for the truth--religious garbage.
So why are you preaching on DDO?

Add to that 2 failed marriages. A failed and bankrupt financial business, Mental illness since you were 17 and finally this:
Anon wrote: Anon/Noah had 1000s of past lives including Noah. 1000s of mothers pulled his hand away from his dick as a baby, And as a child, He was verbally punished for touching himself. We are taught sex is evil by religions. The dragon keeps us away from Holy Ghost sex because it will heal us with Christ's software programming in the light to repent and hear the Still Small Voice of Life.

You are proving to be the lowest of the low. Sad day for ETs! , ,

The Law of One teaches third density earth life is to learn forgiveness through emotional suffering. Anon/Noah fits the ET profile. A diamond of truth came from the suffering. The labor-pain contractions ended in joy after the corn cob metaphor was born.

You claim you fit the ET profile. It that because you like them are deceived.

Anon wrote: And my point is to prepare everyone to not freak out in fear because the Bible has the truth in the light, Not the ETs. They don't know what is happening either.
I will spend the time quoting the Bible, But you need to know I am not trying to prove anything to you, Which is why I use the Bible in such a limited way. All you need to know is the ETs are deceived. They have very advanced technology to bless the world, Such as free energy, But their philosophy about God is wrong.
Anonymous
3/20/2020 8:23:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Posting topics all for himself now, Because nobody is left on DDO, Just spam adds and Harikrish and his 1000 religion posts, Man how does it feel to be posting topics to yourself? Will you answer them yourself too?

Useless eater

Yes sir
Harikrish
Posts: 39,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2020 9:03:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Dr. Franklin wrote:
Posting topics all for himself now, Because nobody is left on DDO, Just spam adds and Harikrish and his 1000 religion posts, Man how does it feel to be posting topics to yourself? Will you answer them yourself too?

Useless eater

Yes sir

We know you are not here anymore because all the niggers left for DART.

Franklin confessed his life is all messed up. He suffers from a crippling depression and a very sore backside. He became a faggot after seeing many failed heterosexual relationships breakup. His own lack of ambition got him dumped. One would suspect he lived in a white trash neighbourhood or African ghetto.

Strong resentment towards women.
Faggot Franklin wrote: Yo they call sexist, Bitch shut yo fuc king face, I have seen the dark side of women and the feminists.

Causes of selective hearing post#8
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342404/
Franklin wrote: I have a crippling depression.

Why Franklin became a faggot and a woman hater and turned to niggers for love?
Link title: Ask Dr. Willows post#7
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342211/

Why Franklin became a faggot and a woman hater? He was a peeping Tom and a pervert watching couples.
Franklin wrote: you see you will NEVER understand until you have seen the dark side

watching my brother's marriage fall apart when his career hit a rocky patch. His wife cheated on him while he was was at home raising their kid and trying to find work. He was also in a bad way at the time physically after his car collided with a moose and left him needing physio.

watching a family friend's marriage implode. As soon as his kids were 18 and off to college his wife started fucki ng a colleague. He's worked 50-60 hour weeks for years now she's taking half of everything.

watching my uncle be the biggest simp of all time and let his awful wife and ungrateful daughters suck the money and life out of him.

a female friend of mine of 12 years utterly disrespecting me by wasting my time and money (for no damn reason) then taking no responsibility and near enough ghosting me for my dissent.

my latest relationship ending because I "have no ambition".

an alarming amount of single women in the area I live having multiple children, Usually to different fathers.

one of my oldest friends being driven so insane by his cheating cunt of a wife that he attacked her in her sleep with a hammer and knife. He's currently half way through an 8 year sentence and is unlikely to see his children again.

Yeah, Women are fucked up.


Franklin is admonished by Harikrish:
You are a faggot. That is why the niggers are in your butthole.
You are rambling incoherently. Take your medication before continuing. And get the two niggers out of your butthole and as@mouth.
Your public confessions about niggers in your private space.

You brought sex into your lessons by getting buggered in your own school by niggers.
Read your confession.

Post #1
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342357/
Franklin wrote: " I got buggered by a nigger but I never gave consent. "
You never gave consent to stop. Any wonder you have a sore backside. Lol!

Your public confessions about niggers in your butt space.
Post #2 Ethical Dilemmas
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342039/
Dr Franklin wrote:
niggas in my buutwhole


Post#5 LIARS. This Forum is a joke.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342613/
Franklin wrote: Niggers in my mouth!

Post#10 Dr. Franklin comedy show.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342302/
Franklin wrote: The nigger that climbed up my butthole was drake the rapper

Repentance post#14
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342293/
Dr. Franklin wrote:
The Quran tells people to bugger infidels, Any evidence the nigger was a Christian

It was drake the rapper, I have his confession.
Drake:Yes I buggered Franklin.


Post#5 title deal with niggers
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343965/
Franklin wrote: so, The buggery costed me 100, 000 dollars, And the suckie suckie for me costed me 10 buckie, IM NOW BROKE HELP

Post#12 title AI Text
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343966/
Franklin wrote: I lost all my money when I became a faggot, I spent money on gay hookers.

Post#13. You're on Indian hours
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4344000/
Franklin wrote: I am a proud faggot.

Post#6 title I'm white.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4344070/
Franklin confesses: FINE i am Black, Ya got me

Post#10 OJ Simpson Syndrome
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343867/
When asked who was the nigger that buggered him
Franklin replied. CONFESSION:The Nigger was ohhhh gasp Nigger Ethang

Post#16
Franklin wrote: I should go on welfare because im broke from spending all my money on buggery

You prayed for help and a redskin showed up. Jesus let the buggery continue.
Post #42 What stage is Hindu Hari?
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341829/
Franklin wrote: Wrong again, Jesus the redskin doesn't know anything. TYPICAL.
Anonymous
3/20/2020 9:04:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Dr. Franklin wrote:
Posting topics all for himself now, Because nobody is left on DDO, Just spam adds and Harikrish and his 1000 religion posts, Man how does it feel to be posting topics to yourself? Will you answer them yourself too?

Useless eater

Yes sir

We know you are not here anymore because all the niggers left for DART.

Franklin confessed his life is all messed up. He suffers from a crippling depression and a very sore backside. He became a faggot after seeing many failed heterosexual relationships breakup. His own lack of ambition got him dumped. One would suspect he lived in a white trash neighbourhood or African ghetto.

Strong resentment towards women.
Faggot Franklin wrote: Yo they call sexist, Bitch shut yo fuc king face, I have seen the dark side of women and the feminists.

Causes of selective hearing post#8
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342404/
Franklin wrote: I have a crippling depression.

Why Franklin became a faggot and a woman hater and turned to niggers for love?
Link title: Ask Dr. Willows post#7
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342211/

Why Franklin became a faggot and a woman hater? He was a peeping Tom and a pervert watching couples.
Franklin wrote: you see you will NEVER understand until you have seen the dark side

watching my brother's marriage fall apart when his career hit a rocky patch. His wife cheated on him while he was was at home raising their kid and trying to find work. He was also in a bad way at the time physically after his car collided with a moose and left him needing physio.

watching a family friend's marriage implode. As soon as his kids were 18 and off to college his wife started fucki ng a colleague. He's worked 50-60 hour weeks for years now she's taking half of everything.

watching my uncle be the biggest simp of all time and let his awful wife and ungrateful daughters suck the money and life out of him.

a female friend of mine of 12 years utterly disrespecting me by wasting my time and money (for no damn reason) then taking no responsibility and near enough ghosting me for my dissent.

my latest relationship ending because I "have no ambition".

an alarming amount of single women in the area I live having multiple children, Usually to different fathers.

one of my oldest friends being driven so insane by his cheating cunt of a wife that he attacked her in her sleep with a hammer and knife. He's currently half way through an 8 year sentence and is unlikely to see his children again.

Yeah, Women are fucked up.


Franklin is admonished by Harikrish:
You are a faggot. That is why the niggers are in your butthole.
You are rambling incoherently. Take your medication before continuing. And get the two niggers out of your butthole and as@mouth.
Your public confessions about niggers in your private space.

You brought sex into your lessons by getting buggered in your own school by niggers.
Read your confession.

Post #1
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342357/
Franklin wrote: " I got buggered by a nigger but I never gave consent. "
You never gave consent to stop. Any wonder you have a sore backside. Lol!

Your public confessions about niggers in your butt space.
Post #2 Ethical Dilemmas
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342039/
Dr Franklin wrote:
niggas in my buutwhole


Post#5 LIARS. This Forum is a joke.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342613/
Franklin wrote: Niggers in my mouth!

Post#10 Dr. Franklin comedy show.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342302/
Franklin wrote: The nigger that climbed up my butthole was drake the rapper

Repentance post#14
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342293/
Dr. Franklin wrote:
The Quran tells people to bugger infidels, Any evidence the nigger was a Christian

It was drake the rapper, I have his confession.
Drake:Yes I buggered Franklin.


Post#5 title deal with niggers
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343965/
Franklin wrote: so, The buggery costed me 100, 000 dollars, And the suckie suckie for me costed me 10 buckie, IM NOW BROKE HELP

Post#12 title AI Text
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343966/
Franklin wrote: I lost all my money when I became a faggot, I spent money on gay hookers.

Post#13. You're on Indian hours
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4344000/
Franklin wrote: I am a proud faggot.

Post#6 title I'm white.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4344070/
Franklin confesses: FINE i am Black, Ya got me

Post#10 OJ Simpson Syndrome
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343867/
When asked who was the nigger that buggered him
Franklin replied. CONFESSION:The Nigger was ohhhh gasp Nigger Ethang

Post#16
Franklin wrote: I should go on welfare because im broke from spending all my money on buggery

You prayed for help and a redskin showed up. Jesus let the buggery continue.
Post #42 What stage is Hindu Hari?
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341829/
Franklin wrote: Wrong again, Jesus the redskin doesn't know anything. TYPICAL.


spam away forever
Harikrish
Posts: 39,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2020 9:17:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Dr. Franklin wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:
Posting topics all for himself now, Because nobody is left on DDO, Just spam adds and Harikrish and his 1000 religion posts, Man how does it feel to be posting topics to yourself? Will you answer them yourself too?

Useless eater

Yes sir

We know you are not here anymore because all the niggers left for DART.

Franklin confessed his life is all messed up. He suffers from a crippling depression and a very sore backside. He became a faggot after seeing many failed heterosexual relationships breakup. His own lack of ambition got him dumped. One would suspect he lived in a white trash neighbourhood or African ghetto.

Strong resentment towards women.
Faggot Franklin wrote: Yo they call sexist, Bitch shut yo fuc king face, I have seen the dark side of women and the feminists.

Causes of selective hearing post#8
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342404/
Franklin wrote: I have a crippling depression.

Why Franklin became a faggot and a woman hater and turned to niggers for love?
Link title: Ask Dr. Willows post#7
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342211/

Why Franklin became a faggot and a woman hater? He was a peeping Tom and a pervert watching couples.
Franklin wrote: you see you will NEVER understand until you have seen the dark side

watching my brother's marriage fall apart when his career hit a rocky patch. His wife cheated on him while he was was at home raising their kid and trying to find work. He was also in a bad way at the time physically after his car collided with a moose and left him needing physio.

watching a family friend's marriage implode. As soon as his kids were 18 and off to college his wife started fucki ng a colleague. He's worked 50-60 hour weeks for years now she's taking half of everything.

watching my uncle be the biggest simp of all time and let his awful wife and ungrateful daughters suck the money and life out of him.

a female friend of mine of 12 years utterly disrespecting me by wasting my time and money (for no damn reason) then taking no responsibility and near enough ghosting me for my dissent.

my latest relationship ending because I "have no ambition".

an alarming amount of single women in the area I live having multiple children, Usually to different fathers.

one of my oldest friends being driven so insane by his cheating cunt of a wife that he attacked her in her sleep with a hammer and knife. He's currently half way through an 8 year sentence and is unlikely to see his children again.

Yeah, Women are fucked up.


Franklin is admonished by Harikrish:
You are a faggot. That is why the niggers are in your butthole.
You are rambling incoherently. Take your medication before continuing. And get the two niggers out of your butthole and as@mouth.
Your public confessions about niggers in your private space.

You brought sex into your lessons by getting buggered in your own school by niggers.
Read your confession.

Post #1
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342357/
Franklin wrote: " I got buggered by a nigger but I never gave consent. "
You never gave consent to stop. Any wonder you have a sore backside. Lol!

Your public confessions about niggers in your butt space.
Post #2 Ethical Dilemmas
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342039/
Dr Franklin wrote:
niggas in my buutwhole


Post#5 LIARS. This Forum is a joke.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342613/
Franklin wrote: Niggers in my mouth!

Post#10 Dr. Franklin comedy show.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342302/
Franklin wrote: The nigger that climbed up my butthole was drake the rapper

Repentance post#14
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342293/
Dr. Franklin wrote:
The Quran tells people to bugger infidels, Any evidence the nigger was a Christian

It was drake the rapper, I have his confession.
Drake:Yes I buggered Franklin.


Post#5 title deal with niggers
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343965/
Franklin wrote: so, The buggery costed me 100, 000 dollars, And the suckie suckie for me costed me 10 buckie, IM NOW BROKE HELP

Post#12 title AI Text
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343966/
Franklin wrote: I lost all my money when I became a faggot, I spent money on gay hookers.

Post#13. You're on Indian hours
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4344000/
Franklin wrote: I am a proud faggot.

Post#6 title I'm white.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4344070/
Franklin confesses: FINE i am Black, Ya got me

Post#10 OJ Simpson Syndrome
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343867/
When asked who was the nigger that buggered him
Franklin replied. CONFESSION:The Nigger was ohhhh gasp Nigger Ethang

Post#16
Franklin wrote: I should go on welfare because im broke from spending all my money on buggery

You prayed for help and a redskin showed up. Jesus let the buggery continue.
Post #42 What stage is Hindu Hari?
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341829/
Franklin wrote: Wrong again, Jesus the redskin doesn't know anything. TYPICAL.


spam away forever

Textual analysis of social media post submitted by Franklin.

1. Resentment towards women cause by a feeling of inadequacy.
2. Selective hearing. Prone to Self delusional manufactured reality.
3. More secure with men. Over compensation for diminished manhood.
4. Manic depressive. Bipolar. Text book case.

Natural language diagnoses of social media of post submitted by Franklin.

"Manic" describes an increasingly restless, Energetic, Talkative, Reckless, Powerful, Euphoric period. Lavish spending sprees or impulsive risky sex can occur. Then, At some point, This high-flying mood can spiral into something darker -- irritation, Confusion, Anger, Feeling trapped.
"Depression" describes the opposite mood -- sadness, Crying, Sense of worthlessness, Loss of energy, Loss of pleasure, Sleep problems.
But because the pattern of highs and lows varies for each person, Bipolar disorder is a complex disorder to diagnose. For some people, Mania or depression can last for weeks or months (or rarely, Even a year or more). For other people, Bipolar disorder takes the form of frequent and more brief mood episodes.
Sore butt is just one end of the problem.
ethang5
Posts: 23,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2021 4:11:53 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 3/9/2020 4:15:39 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
Posting topics all for himself now, Because nobody is left on DDO, Just spam adds and Harikrish and his 1000 religion posts, Man how does it feel to be posting topics to yourself? Will you answer them yourself too?

Useless eater
ethang5
Posts: 23,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2021 12:43:38 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 3/9/2020 4:15:39 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
Posting topics all for himself now, Because nobody is left on DDO, Just spam adds and Harikrish and his 1000 religion posts, Man how does it feel to be posting topics to yourself? Will you answer them yourself too?

Useless eater
Harikrish
Posts: 39,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2021 4:31:19 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
ethang5 wrote:

You have no life moron. Pitiful.

Nigger Ethang5, You are the one who is unemployed and stuck in slum city Accra Ghana with an illiterate wife and 3 illegitimate bastard daughters.
I prove daily Africans like you are cursed. You come to DDO to get your head slapped by Harikrish. Lol!!

You are a lying nigger Ethang5. Read your lies..
Ethang5 wrote: In my home, my father was a lawyer and an atheist who thought religion was a crutch for the mentally weak.
My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak.

Post#60
https://www.debate.org...
Ethang5 wrote: I was raised an atheist.

Post#164
https://www.debate.org...
Ethang5 wrote: I learned to love Jesus above all else from my parents who wouldn't have it any other way. (Nevermind I was raised an Atheist).

Ethang5 wrote: I was raised an atheist.
Ethang5 wrote; In my home, my father was a lawyer and an atheist who thought religion was a crutch for the mentally weak.

Nigger Ethang5, You are the ultimate failure. You failed God then got busted for pimping your girls on DART and begging for money. Your fraud was exposed.

Of course Ghana is not for white people. Ghana is in Africa and is for black people.

So Harikrish was right. Ghana is not for white people. You are African and very black. Ghana is for Africans like you and your family.

Nigger Ethang5 you raised your 3 girls in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. People found your wife illiterate. You spent most of your life as a delivery mule in Africa smuggling bibles. You said you are a very black, Very sick unemployed slum-mutt poor African slave and a terrified nigger. How has your self loathing worldview affect your 3 also very black illegitimate daughters? Did you raise them to believe they were slaves too? Do they have the same attitude towards their country Ghana Africa and their people Ghanaian Africans as you do.
You said they were very excited to meet Mrs Trump during her visit to Ghana oct 2018. Was Mrs Trump the first and only white person they met in their young experience because we know Ghana is mostly black?

Read your confession.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.

Nigger definition: black people of African origin.
Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: we who? My ugly African mother and my black African atheist father?
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

So what about Accra Ghana where Ethang lives?

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu.Be...

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu.Be...

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu.Be...

From African slaves to African shitholes.
https://m.Youtube.Com...

So why is nigger Ethang saying India is a dirty country when we know he lives in Accra Ghana Africa with his wife and 3 daughters which is the biggest slum city in Ghana? 265 slumps identified in Accra alone!

Ethang5 confessed he is very black and Harikrish is very white which explains why he is extremely angry.

Post#14
https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6
https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang wrote: "OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

You follow Christianity a slave religion.
https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school.

Ethang fails God.
Ethang5 wrote: What happens if God gives you a mission and you fail Him? I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.

He then tried to pimp his little girls on DART and was banned.

Ethang wrote: Post#4 I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10, 000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.
Please send money see Ethang5's email for details.
Turns out it was a scam. Stephen on DART exposed Ethang5's fraud.

Stephen-->Ethang5
"So here your telling salixes that there"IS"a girl in need of an operation AND THE MONEY TO PAY FOR IT, But" then, " hey presto, When pushed on the matter you tell us all that she has had the operation and all is fine. " YOUR A FKN LIAR! And anyone and everyone can see this to be the case. "

You even confirmed you and your family still live in Ghana.

Ethang5 wrote: Will reply you shortly. Was in Ghana to observe the elections
-->@Theweakeredge December 9 2020.

You confessed you spent Christmas 2020 with family in Ghana shortly after participating in Ghana elections. Dec 26 2020.

Ethang5 wrote: When I'm done enjoying the holidays with my family and friends, posted Dec 26 2020.

You lied you retired when you confessed earlier you lost your job in Ghana(November 17 2019) because of heart problems.

But the truth is you spent all your life smuggling bibles for a living. So you never contributed to any retirement pension. Therefore you don't have a pension. Which explains why you didn't have $200 to save a Ghanaian girls life who needed life saving surgery and you started begging on DART for money by pimping your girls.

You wouldn't qualify for a pension outside Ghana either.
Quite a bleek future in store for you nigger
ethang5
Posts: 23,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2021 5:48:03 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 3/9/2020 4:15:39 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
Posting topics all for himself now, Because nobody is left on DDO, Just spam adds and Harikrish and his 1000 religion posts, Man how does it feel to be posting topics to yourself? Will you answer them yourself too?

Useless eater
ethang5
Posts: 23,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2021 11:32:29 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 3/9/2020 4:15:39 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
Posting topics all for himself now, Because nobody is left on DDO, Just spam adds and Harikrish and his 1000 religion posts, Man how does it feel to be posting topics to yourself? Will you answer them yourself too?

Useless eater
Harikrish
Posts: 39,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2021 1:49:49 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
ethang5 wrote:

DART is nigger free. Ethang5 banned from DART.

Ethang5 is 59 years old. His 3 daughters are in their twenties/thirties. Ethang5 was raised and raised his whole family in Accra Ghana. Ethang5 and his family still live in slum city Accra. The question is why did Ethang5 pick the dirtiest city in Africa to live in?
Every reading of his confessions confirm he was born in Accra Ghana and never acquired the means to leave for something better.

Ethang5 wrote: I lived, (not just visited) 12 countries. I have been a traveler since I was 8. I live in Africa . I speak 3 languages. Where have you been?

Obviously his father was with Ethang5 during those travels. All that happened before 2000, So his father was already a Ghanaian citizen and Ethang5 was born in Ghana.

Ethang5 also confessed he is very black like the typical Ghanaian.
Ethang5 confessed he is very black and Harikrish is very white which explains why he is extremely angry.

Post#14
https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6
https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang wrote: "OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Post #20
Ethang5 wrote: You've lost to a black guy. Oh the shame!

Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang claims his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find his wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school.
I also have no "evidence" that my wife loves me, except that I believe it.

Ethang fails God. He Posted from Ghana Nov 2019
Ethang5 wrote: What happens if God gives you a mission and you fail Him? I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.

Ethang5 spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (22 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding with generations of animals
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)

Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So you don't find rape, incest, genocide in the bible as contradictions?

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists, I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "What would have happened if the offending youth was not stopped?"

https://www.debate.org...
Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, cows, horses, and pigs. They generally are not incestous in non-restrictive environments. Human even more so. Do animals also consider offspring?
As a typical African Ethang5 spent many years breeding with animals.

Then switched to smuggling bibles.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. That was posted 7 years ago.

But quickly forgets his geography confusing North Korea with Africa.

https://www.debate.org...
Ethang5 wrote: I run bibles to places like North Korea. Not knowing about Jesus does not affect free will in the least.
You are a low IQ lying nigger. If you were smuggling bibles to North Korea you wouldn't be living in Ghana Africa which is half a world away.
Even South Koreans cannot get into North Korea because of the extremely tight security .


See Ethang5's profile.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
So what about Accra Ghana where Ethang lives?

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu.Be...

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu.Be...

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu.Be...

From African slaves to African shitholes.
https://m.Youtube.Com...

"There are currently 23 slums in Ghana and 11 slums in Accra " this includes Tema and other major towns in the Greater Accra Region. 6 Major Slums have suffered from forced Evictions; our current focus is Old Fadama. Approximately 100 000 people are currently living in Old Fadama. In 2010 the number was 79 000. The slum is located in the heart of Accra, To the northwest of the city"s central business district. It comprises a mix of residential and commercial self-built structures and 56% of the residents earn their living from informal business activities. 72% of the population of Old Fadama"s current residents originate from one of Ghana"s three northern regions. "

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html
Ghana, Which currently has a sanitation coverage of 15 per cent, Is ranked after South Sudan which has a seven per cent coverage, Niger, 11 per cent; Chad, Madagascar and Togo, 12 per cent each and Sierra Leone which has a 13 per cent access to household toilets, The measurement used for the ranking.

Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!

Housing stats:
According to the Ghana Housing Profile, 60% of all urban households in Ghana occupy single rooms. Only 25% of households own a house. The remainder either rent or live rent-free in a family house. Urban housing is also regarded as very expensive.

About 45% of Accra residents live in some form of slum housing. These areas are overcrowded, Have limited access to piped water and poor sanitation facilities.

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, A senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K. Anokye has disclosed. He said: "As many as about 116 are still in their infantile stage, With some already fully developed slums. "

Ethang5 confirmed he and his family still live in Ghana.

Ethang5 meets Melania Trump during her visit to Ghana in October 2018
Title Mrs Trump.
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/461/mrs-trump
Ethang5 wrote: I had the pleasure of meeting the super beautiful First Lady of our great nation. She was funny, Kind, And treated us like real people.
To my great honor, I was able to assist on some small errand for her. What a privilege! My daughters met her too. It was a thing to remember for all of us. What a classy lady

Ethang5 wrote: Will reply you shortly. Was in Ghana to observe the (2020) elections
-->@Theweakeredge December 9 2020.

You confessed you spent Christmas 2020 with family in Ghana shortly after participating in Ghana elections. Dec 26 2020.

Ethang5 wrote: When I'm done enjoying the holidays with my family and friends, Posted Dec 26 2020 from Ghana.
ethang5
Posts: 23,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2021 11:20:47 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 3/9/2020 4:15:39 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
Posting topics all for himself now, Because nobody is left on DDO, Just spam adds and Harikrish and his 1000 religion posts, Man how does it feel to be posting topics to yourself? Will you answer them yourself too?

Useless eater
Harikrish
Posts: 39,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2021 4:02:27 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
FanboyMctroll wrote:
Posting topics all for himself now, Because nobody is left on DDO, Just spam adds and Harikrish and his 1000 religion posts, Man how does it feel to be posting topics to yourself? Will you answer them yourself too?

Useless eater

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

These Ghanaian customs are now surfacing as we study Ethang5's confessions. They appear to be associated with Ghanaian parents engaging in beastility. The victims are the children and animals.

It appears nigger Ethang5 supplied his wife with animals.

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/105531/
Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs. They generally are not incestous in non-restrictive environments. Human even more so. Do animals also consider offspring?
As a typical African Ethang5 spent many years breeding with animals.

Ethang5 confessed his wife engaged in beastiality with dogs.
Ethang5 wrote: I've seen dogs mount goats, and my wife's leg. What was that dog?

Ethang5 answers his own question.
Ethang claims his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find his wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school.
I also have no "evidence" that my wife loves me, except that I believe it.

But we know Jesus was a eunuch and never married or had children. So how could this be possible?
Ethang5 explains his wife's virgin births of his 3 illegitimate bastard daughters.
Ethang5 wrote: We know that the Bible's version of "virgin birth" is that an unfertilized egg begins to grow into a viable human. So the bible considers Mary a "true" virgin birth, that is, the focus is not so much on sex, as sex can exist without a birth, but on fertilization.

Incidentally, this sometimes happens in nature spontaneously. (with amphibians and lower, called Parthenogenesis) but in humans, the egg, not having a Y chromosome from the male, even if it could begin to grow, would have only X chromosomes and could only be female.

That explains why all three of Ethang5's children are females. There was no male Y chromosome coming from the dogs.

Ethang5 continues: In that way, the virgin birth story in the Bible is truly unique.

Gabriel told Mary that she would "conceive" a child. Conception requires fertilazation, fertilization requires a male sperm cell, a male sperm cell requires a man. But Gabriel also told here she would conceive without a man.

In the other virgin birth stories, the miracle was only in the novel way the sperm cell was conveyed to the woman's egg. In Mary's case, there would be no sperm cell at all. Her egg would not be fertilized in any way, mysterious or not.

But the bible story does not exclude dogs. Ethang5 is therefore convinced his wife case was similar to Mary. "there would be no male sperm cell at all. Her egg would not be fertilized in any way, mysterious or not."

What was Ethang5 doing when the dogs were shagging his wife?
Ethang5 wrote: I'm nuzzling her creamy neck.

So he came on his wife's neck to make it creamy.

Ethang5 disciplines his daughters like one would their dogs. Now we know why!,

I require my daughters to know and show gratitude and appreciation when due. And if I were as slpendiferously wonderful as God, upholding the entire universe by the glory of my will, then yes, I would deserve it and demand it. Knowing that praise and worship of God enriches and sustains the souls of my children.

I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, it isn't ego. I require them to obey me, it isn't ego.

Ethang5 wrote: I lived, (not just visited) 12 countries. I have been a traveler since I was 8. I live in Africa . Where have you been?

Ethang5 was born in Ghana and lived all his life in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: we who? My ugly African mother and my black African atheist father?
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Nigger Ethang5 wrote: In my home, my father was a lawyer and an atheist who thought religion was a crutch for the mentally weak.

Post#60
https://www.debate.org...
Ethang5 wrote: I was raised an atheist.

Ethang5 spends most of his time attacking atheists because they all reminded him of his atheist father.
I have provide a few posts below by Ethang5 expressing his masked hatred and disdain for his father. In psychology this would be labeled as transference.

Transference is a phenomenon within psychotherapy in which the feelings a person had about their parents, as one example, are unconsciously redirected or transferred to the present situation. It usually concerns feelings from a primary relationship during childhood. Wikipedia

We now know where all his hate for his father, country and Africans originated. And why he struggled to hide his nigger existence by venting out on the unsuspecting forum members.
ethang5
Posts: 23,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2021 3:48:45 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 3/9/2020 4:15:39 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
Posting topics all for himself now, Because nobody is left on DDO, Just spam adds and Harikrish and his 1000 religion posts, Man how does it feel to be posting topics to yourself? Will you answer them yourself too?

Useless eater
Harikrish
Posts: 39,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2021 5:13:37 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
At 3/9/2020 4:15:39 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
Posting topics all for himself now, Because nobody is left on DDO, Just spam adds and Harikrish and his 1000 religion posts, Man how does it feel to be posting topics to yourself? Will you answer them yourself too?

You are here several times a day nigger Ethang5. Lol!

Nigger Ethang5 you are the only nigger on DDO. You confessed remember?

Post#14
https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6
https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang wrote: "OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Post #20
Ethang5 wrote: You've lost to a black guy. Oh the shame!

Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

These Ghanaian customs are now surfacing as we study Ethang5's confessions. They appear to be associated with Ghanaian parents engaging in beastility. The victims are the children and animals.

It appears nigger Ethang5 supplied his wife with animals.

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/105531/
Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs. They generally are not incestous in non-restrictive environments. Human even more so. Do animals also consider offspring?
As a typical African Ethang5 spent many years breeding with animals.

Ethang5 confessed his wife engaged in beastiality with dogs.
Ethang5 wrote: I've seen dogs mount goats, and my wife's leg. What was that dog?

Ethang5 answers his own question.
Ethang claims his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find his wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school.
I also have no "evidence" that my wife loves me, except that I believe it.

But we know Jesus was a eunuch and never married or had children. So how could this be possible?
Ethang5 explains his wife's virgin births of his 3 illegitimate bastard daughters.
Ethang5 wrote: We know that the Bible's version of "virgin birth" is that an unfertilized egg begins to grow into a viable human. So the bible considers Mary a "true" virgin birth, that is, the focus is not so much on sex, as sex can exist without a birth, but on fertilization.

Incidentally, this sometimes happens in nature spontaneously. (with amphibians and lower, called Parthenogenesis) but in humans, the egg, not having a Y chromosome from the male, even if it could begin to grow, would have only X chromosomes and could only be female.

That explains why all three of Ethang5's children are females. There was no male Y chromosome coming from the dogs.

Ethang5 continues: In that way, the virgin birth story in the Bible is truly unique.

Gabriel told Mary that she would "conceive" a child. Conception requires fertilazation, fertilization requires a male sperm cell, a male sperm cell requires a man. But Gabriel also told here she would conceive without a man.

In the other virgin birth stories, the miracle was only in the novel way the sperm cell was conveyed to the woman's egg. In Mary's case, there would be no sperm cell at all. Her egg would not be fertilized in any way, mysterious or not.

But the bible story does not exclude dogs. Ethang5 is therefore convinced his wife case was similar to Mary. "there would be no male sperm cell at all. Her egg would not be fertilized in any way, mysterious or not."

What was Ethang5 doing when the dogs were shagging his wife?
Ethang5 wrote: I'm nuzzling her creamy neck.

So he came on his wife's neck to make it creamy.

Ethang5 disciplines his daughters like one would their dogs. Now we know why!,

I require my daughters to know and show gratitude and appreciation when due. And if I were as slpendiferously wonderful as God, upholding the entire universe by the glory of my will, then yes, I would deserve it and demand it. Knowing that praise and worship of God enriches and sustains the souls of my children.

I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, it isn't ego. I require them to obey me, it isn't ego.

Ethang5 wrote: I lived, (not just visited) 12 countries. I have been a traveler since I was 8. I live in Africa . Where have you been?

Ethang5 was born in Ghana and lived all his life in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: we who? My ugly African mother and my black African atheist father?
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Nigger Ethang5 wrote: In my home, my father was a lawyer and an atheist who thought religion was a crutch for the mentally weak.

Post#60
https://www.debate.org...
Ethang5 wrote: I was raised an atheist.

Ethang5 spends most of his time attacking atheists because they all reminded him of his atheist father.
I have provide a few posts below by Ethang5 expressing his masked hatred and disdain for his father. In psychology this would be labeled as transference.

Transference is a phenomenon within psychotherapy in which the feelings a person had about their parents, as one example, are unconsciously redirected or transferred to the present situation. It usually concerns feelings from a primary relationship during childhood. Wikipedia

We now know where all his hate for his father, country and Africans originated. And why he struggled to hide his nigger existence by venting out on the unsuspecting forum members.
ethang5
Posts: 23,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2021 4:56:17 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 3/9/2020 4:15:39 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
Posting topics all for himself now, Because nobody is left on DDO, Just spam adds and Harikrish and his 1000 religion posts, Man how does it feel to be posting topics to yourself? Will you answer them yourself too?

Useless eater
Harikrish
Posts: 39,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2021 2:48:35 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
FanboyMctroll wrote:
Posting topics all for himself now, Because nobody is left on DDO, Just spam adds and Harikrish and his 1000 religion posts, Man how does it feel to be posting topics to yourself? Will you answer them yourself too?

Useless eater
Nigger Ethang5 you are the only nigger on DDO. You confessed remember?

Post#14
https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6
https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang wrote: "OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Post #20
Ethang5 wrote: You've lost to a black guy. Oh the shame!

Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

These Ghanaian customs are now surfacing as we study Ethang5's confessions. They appear to be associated with Ghanaian parents engaging in beastility. The victims are the children and animals.

It appears nigger Ethang5 supplied his wife with animals.

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/105531/
Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs. They generally are not incestous in non-restrictive environments. Human even more so. Do animals also consider offspring?
As a typical African Ethang5 spent many years breeding with animals.

Ethang5 confessed his wife engaged in beastiality with dogs.
Ethang5 wrote: I've seen dogs mount goats, and my wife's leg. What was that dog?

Ethang5 answers his own question.
Ethang claims his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find his wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school.
I also have no "evidence" that my wife loves me, except that I believe it.

But we know Jesus was a eunuch and never married or had children. So how could this be possible?
Ethang5 explains his wife's virgin births of his 3 illegitimate bastard daughters.
Ethang5 wrote: We know that the Bible's version of "virgin birth" is that an unfertilized egg begins to grow into a viable human. So the bible considers Mary a "true" virgin birth, that is, the focus is not so much on sex, as sex can exist without a birth, but on fertilization.

Incidentally, this sometimes happens in nature spontaneously. (with amphibians and lower, called Parthenogenesis) but in humans, the egg, not having a Y chromosome from the male, even if it could begin to grow, would have only X chromosomes and could only be female.

That explains why all three of Ethang5's children are females. There was no male Y chromosome coming from the dogs.

Ethang5 continues: In that way, the virgin birth story in the Bible is truly unique.

Gabriel told Mary that she would "conceive" a child. Conception requires fertilazation, fertilization requires a male sperm cell, a male sperm cell requires a man. But Gabriel also told here she would conceive without a man.

In the other virgin birth stories, the miracle was only in the novel way the sperm cell was conveyed to the woman's egg. In Mary's case, there would be no sperm cell at all. Her egg would not be fertilized in any way, mysterious or not.

But the bible story does not exclude dogs. Ethang5 is therefore convinced his wife case was similar to Mary. "there would be no male sperm cell at all. Her egg would not be fertilized in any way, mysterious or not."

What was Ethang5 doing when the dogs were shagging his wife?
Ethang5 wrote: I'm nuzzling her creamy neck.

So he came on his wife's neck to make it creamy.

Ethang5 disciplines his daughters like one would their dogs. Now we know why!,

I require my daughters to know and show gratitude and appreciation when due. And if I were as slpendiferously wonderful as God, upholding the entire universe by the glory of my will, then yes, I would deserve it and demand it. Knowing that praise and worship of God enriches and sustains the souls of my children.

I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, it isn't ego. I require them to obey me, it isn't ego.

Ethang5 wrote: I lived, (not just visited) 12 countries. I have been a traveler since I was 8. I live in Africa . Where have you been?

Ethang5 was born in Ghana and lived all his life in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: we who? My ugly African mother and my black African atheist father?
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Nigger Ethang5 wrote: In my home, my father was a lawyer and an atheist who thought religion was a crutch for the mentally weak.

Post#60
https://www.debate.org...
Ethang5 wrote: I was raised an atheist.

Ethang5 spends most of his time attacking atheists because they all reminded him of his atheist father.
I have provide a few posts below by Ethang5 expressing his masked hatred and disdain for his father. In psychology this would be labeled as transference.

Transference is a phenomenon within psychotherapy in which the feelings a person had about their parents, as one example, are unconsciously redirected or transferred to the present situation. It usually concerns feelings from a primary relationship during childhood. Wikipedia

We now know where all his hate for his father, country and Africans originated. And why he struggled to hide his nigger existence by venting out on the unsuspecting forum members.
Ethang5 cannot stop hating his father.
https://www.Debate.Org...
ethang5
Posts: 23,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2021 6:42:27 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 3/9/2020 4:15:39 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
Posting topics all for himself now, Because nobody is left on DDO, Just spam adds and Harikrish and his 1000 religion posts, Man how does it feel to be posting topics to yourself? Will you answer them yourself too?

Useless eater
Harikrish
Posts: 39,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2021 4:57:32 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
At 3/9/2020 4:15:39 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
Posting topics all for himself now, Because nobody is left on DDO, Just spam adds and Harikrish and his 1000 religion posts, Man how does it feel to be posting topics to yourself? Will you answer them yourself too?

Useless eater

Harikrish is the only biblical scholar on DDO and has been the only biblical scholar for the last 5 years since he joined DDO.

There is only one Christian Champion on DDO who dominates every topic on the Religion Forum and that champion is Harikrish. He dominates because of his biblical scholarship and a commitment to truth. It is how Harikrish maintains his spiritual leadership.

Harikrish has repeatedly said: "The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing" Edmund Burke.

Harikrish did everything to stand up to evil.
1. He became a Champion for Christianity.
2. He became a champion for Muslims.
3. He became a champion for Africans.
4. His 30, 000 posts are evidence of his dominance over evil.
5. Harikrish has demonstrated his analytical skills and identified prophecy parallels.
6. His spiritual shaming detox centre has returned very troubled members to normal live.
7. The measure of his success is both theists and atheists no longer need to argue their differences on DDO. They are united in the spiritual shame and detoxified from previous misdiagnosis.
8. He has proven his biblical scholarship can heal scriptural ignorance.
9. His clean enlightened feet has left impressions on many who faced karmic uncertainty.
10 The brilliance of his Aura has been embraced by many.

Harikrish has exposed 3 Christian perverts Ethang, Franklin and pastor Tradesecret. He predicted God will not be mocked and there would be retribution.

Where would these retributions go? Ethang is African, TS is Australian and Franklin confessed he was buggered by Ethang and other niggers.
Harikrish reported plagues in Africa and raging bush fires in Australia. No one has challenged Harikrish's prophetic conclusions. God is sending plagues to Africa and Australia in alphabetical order.
Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God is not to be mocked. Whatever a man sows, He will reap in return.

Ethang5 confessed his house was flooded and he failed God.

God sends a flood to Ethang5's house.
Ethang5 wrote: I was sent on a errand to retrieve a family from Syria and arrived back in Ghana on the 4th only to find my house flooded in the June 3rd/4th floods.

God ended Ethang5 missionary aspirations.
Ethang5 wrote: What happens if God gives you a mission and you fail Him? I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.

There were many others before these three who have since left DDO having been denied a platform to spread further deceit.

Anon asked Harikrish why he serves so selflessly.

I repeat: "The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing" Edmund Burke.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
ethang5
Posts: 23,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2021 9:45:41 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 3/9/2020 4:15:39 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
Posting topics all for himself now, Because nobody is left on DDO, Just spam adds and Harikrish and his 1000 religion posts, Man how does it feel to be posting topics to yourself? Will you answer them yourself too?

Useless eater
Harikrish
Posts: 39,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2021 4:20:51 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
FanboyMctroll wrote:
Posting topics all for himself now, Because nobody is left on DDO, Just spam adds and Harikrish and his 1000 religion posts, Man how does it feel to be posting topics to yourself? Will you answer them yourself too?

Useless eater
Nigger Ethang5 you are the only nigger on DDO. You confessed remember?

Post#14
https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6
https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang wrote: "OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Post #20
Ethang5 wrote: You've lost to a black guy. Oh the shame!

Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

These Ghanaian customs are now surfacing as we study Ethang5's confessions. They appear to be associated with Ghanaian parents engaging in beastility. The victims are the children and animals.

It appears nigger Ethang5 supplied his wife with animals.

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/105531/
Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs. They generally are not incestous in non-restrictive environments. Human even more so. Do animals also consider offspring?
As a typical African Ethang5 spent many years breeding with animals.

Ethang5 confessed his wife engaged in beastiality with dogs.
Ethang5 wrote: I've seen dogs mount goats, and my wife's leg. What was that dog?

Ethang5 answers his own question.
Ethang claims his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find his wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school.
I also have no "evidence" that my wife loves me, except that I believe it.

But we know Jesus was a eunuch and never married or had children. So how could this be possible?
Ethang5 explains his wife's virgin births of his 3 illegitimate bastard daughters.
Ethang5 wrote: We know that the Bible's version of "virgin birth" is that an unfertilized egg begins to grow into a viable human. So the bible considers Mary a "true" virgin birth, that is, the focus is not so much on sex, as sex can exist without a birth, but on fertilization.

Incidentally, this sometimes happens in nature spontaneously. (with amphibians and lower, called Parthenogenesis) but in humans, the egg, not having a Y chromosome from the male, even if it could begin to grow, would have only X chromosomes and could only be female.

That explains why all three of Ethang5's children are females. There was no male Y chromosome coming from the dogs.

Ethang5 continues: In that way, the virgin birth story in the Bible is truly unique.

Gabriel told Mary that she would "conceive" a child. Conception requires fertilazation, fertilization requires a male sperm cell, a male sperm cell requires a man. But Gabriel also told here she would conceive without a man.

In the other virgin birth stories, the miracle was only in the novel way the sperm cell was conveyed to the woman's egg. In Mary's case, there would be no sperm cell at all. Her egg would not be fertilized in any way, mysterious or not.

But the bible story does not exclude dogs. Ethang5 is therefore convinced his wife case was similar to Mary. "there would be no male sperm cell at all. Her egg would not be fertilized in any way, mysterious or not."

What was Ethang5 doing when the dogs were shagging his wife?
Ethang5 wrote: I'm nuzzling her creamy neck.

So he came on his wife's neck to make it creamy.

Ethang5 disciplines his daughters like one would their dogs. Now we know why!,

I require my daughters to know and show gratitude and appreciation when due. And if I were as slpendiferously wonderful as God, upholding the entire universe by the glory of my will, then yes, I would deserve it and demand it. Knowing that praise and worship of God enriches and sustains the souls of my children.

I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, it isn't ego. I require them to obey me, it isn't ego.

Ethang5 wrote: I lived, (not just visited) 12 countries. I have been a traveler since I was 8. I live in Africa . Where have you been?

Ethang5 was born in Ghana and lived all his life in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: we who? My ugly African mother and my black African atheist father?
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Nigger Ethang5 wrote: In my home, my father was a lawyer and an atheist who thought religion was a crutch for the mentally weak.

Post#60
https://www.debate.org...
Ethang5 wrote: I was raised an atheist.

Ethang5 spends most of his time attacking atheists because they all reminded him of his atheist father.
I have provide a few posts below by Ethang5 expressing his masked hatred and disdain for his father. In psychology this would be labeled as transference.

Transference is a phenomenon within psychotherapy in which the feelings a person had about their parents, as one example, are unconsciously redirected or transferred to the present situation. It usually concerns feelings from a primary relationship during childhood. Wikipedia

We now know where all his hate for his father, country and Africans originated. And why he struggled to hide his nigger existence by venting out on the unsuspecting forum members.
Ethang5 cannot stop hating his father.
https://www.Debate.Org...

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.