Total Posts:58|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Post here and Harikrish will not reply

Harikrish
Posts: 34,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2020 2:59:40 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
I see a lot of past members wanting to return to DDO but are not prepared to deal with Harikrish the most spiritual member on DDO. Call it a burden of guilt.

Harikrish has created a thread so these members can post here without being challenged by Harikrish. It will also make Harikrish aware why you find it necessary to avoid his oversight.

But for now please go ahead. Make your return enjoyable and uninterrupted.

Harikrish bblical scholar and spiritual leader.
EtrnlVw
Posts: 6,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2020 8:16:46 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
I see a lot of past members wanting to return to DDO but are not prepared to deal with Harikrish

Yeah they don't want to be reminded of the lows humankind can reach.
Harikrish has created a thread so these members can post here without being challenged by Harikrish.

Lol challenged? You mean insulted and have their content twisted and used against them? Actually it's quite disturbing to see someone posting to themselves and spamming for this long. The term lunatic comes to mind. . .
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2020 5:03:39 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
EtrnlVw wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
I see a lot of past members wanting to return to DDO but are not prepared to deal with Harikrish

Yeah they don't want to be reminded of the lows humankind can reach.
Harikrish has created a thread so these members can post here without being challenged by Harikrish.

Lol challenged? You mean insulted and have their content twisted and used against them? Actually it's quite disturbing to see someone posting to themselves and spamming for this long. The term lunatic comes to mind. . .

Yahweh is demonstrating that as a man twists words in negative criticism, Simultaneously, He builds up his self-image as perfect and uses tricks to transfer power by freewill belief of the weak-minded slaves.
ethang5
Posts: 20,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2020 11:14:12 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
EtrnlVw wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

I see a lot of past members wanting to return to DDO but are not prepared to deal with Harikrish

Yeah they don't want to be reminded of the lows humankind can reach.

Lol. No one likes the moron, But he calls it "not prepared to deal".

Harikrish has created a thread so these members can post here without being challenged by Harikrish.

Lol challenged? You mean insulted and have their content twisted and used against them? Actually it's quite disturbing to see someone posting to themselves and spamming for this long. The term lunatic comes to mind. . .

The term moron comes to my mind. Why would the Hindu idiot need to "reply" posts not addressed to him anyway?

I guess his idea of a "challenge" is posting the same stupidity over and over for 7 years. No wonder no one wants to "deal with" such an obsessive moron.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2020 8:38:37 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
EtrnlVw wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

I see a lot of past members wanting to return to DDO but are not prepared to deal with Harikrish

Yeah they don't want to be reminded of the lows humankind can reach.

Lol. No one likes the moron, But he calls it "not prepared to deal".

Harikrish has created a thread so these members can post here without being challenged by Harikrish.

Lol challenged? You mean insulted and have their content twisted and used against them? Actually it's quite disturbing to see someone posting to themselves and spamming for this long. The term lunatic comes to mind. . .

The term moron comes to my mind. Why would the Hindu idiot need to "reply" posts not addressed to him anyway?

I guess his idea of a "challenge" is posting the same stupidity over and over for 7 years. No wonder no one wants to "deal with" such an obsessive moron.

True in the sense humans **ACT** LIKE ANIMAL MORONS. Harikris is a good actor doing God's will. So are you. But no one is a Moron. We are all part of the One Infinite Creator of the One Original Thought to find itself by experiencing the two "perfect" systems of mortality and immortality. The two are ONE HIGHLY INTEGRATED AND CONTROLLED ONE SYSTEM OF ONE INFINITE CREATOR--WHO IS ALL US.
ethang5
Posts: 20,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2020 5:40:30 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
But no one is a Moron.

Sorry to burst your bubble Anon, But the word moron has a meaning, And hari fits that meaning perfectly.

No one but a complete moron would spam the exact same thing over and over for more than 6 years.

No one but a complete moron would lie and say he had degrees when his spelling and grammar is a 3rd grade level.

No one but a complete moron would call himself "enlightened" and them post racist, Misogynistic, Claptrap.

No one but a complete moron would have everyone, And I do mean everyone, Call him a disgusting moron and then claim they are his friends.

No one but a complete moron would call others nigger when he himself is a black, 3rd world peasant.

Hari is the very definition of a moron Anon. He spammed the entire board, Driving everyone away. Now he's bored, Alone and spamming himself, And wants people back.

So he promises that he won't poo on this thread. When did the moron know that it was his stupidity driving people away?

Neither of you care if there are other posters here because both of you are obsessed and deluded enough to keep spamming yourselves on an empty board.

You appear to anyone reading as a pitiful sycophant as you suck up to the moron hari as he abuses you in his vapid repetitive posts. And everyone knows the moron has a mental illness and is not all there.

No anon. Hari is a moron. He will always be a moron. Being tolerant doesn't mean we tolerate untruths. And the truth is, Hari is a complete moron.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2020 12:25:57 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
But no one is a Moron.

Sorry to burst your bubble Anon, But the word moron has a meaning, And hari fits that meaning perfectly.

No one but a complete moron would spam the exact same thing over and over for more than 6 years.

No one but a complete moron would lie and say he had degrees when his spelling and grammar is a 3rd grade level.

No one but a complete moron would call himself "enlightened" and them post racist, Misogynistic, Claptrap.

No one but a complete moron would have everyone, And I do mean everyone, Call him a disgusting moron and then claim they are his friends.

No one but a complete moron would call others nigger when he himself is a black, 3rd world peasant.

Hari is the very definition of a moron Anon. He spammed the entire board, Driving everyone away. Now he's bored, Alone and spamming himself, And wants people back.

So he promises that he won't poo on this thread. When did the moron know that it was his stupidity driving people away?

Neither of you care if there are other posters here because both of you are obsessed and deluded enough to keep spamming yourselves on an empty board.

You appear to anyone reading as a pitiful sycophant as you suck up to the moron hari as he abuses you in his vapid repetitive posts. And everyone knows the moron has a mental illness and is not all there.

No anon. Hari is a moron. He will always be a moron. Being tolerant doesn't mean we tolerate untruths. And the truth is, Hari is a complete moron.

You have said a lot of words here, But where is the intelligence in labeling someone and name-calling? How does name calling increase our intelligence? Unless we do not mean it, And it is only used as an emotional release of the dragon and 2 beast system as a form of humor to bind two hearts together like Clint Eastward in the movie "Grand Torino".

Like the wing-monkeys in the Wizard of Oz, Our basic created nature is to joke around and have fun as little children do. The Law of One teaches we are part of One Infinite Creator seeking to find itself. Our "fun purpose" is mostly distorted by ET and humans because its physical scientific purpose omits the heart of God. Holy Ghost sex with balanced "normal mortal sex without God" will fix that in a flash using the Book of Mormon to shine light on the Bible.

If we are parts of the One Infinite Creator, And we are, Then we would not be calling each other derogatory names unless it was in fun as a joke. We love to laugh in our hearts. God created us to laugh and joke around.

Trump has used this truth to make fun of opponents by labeling them in jest as humor with no malice. His heart does not really mean it, And behind the political curtain of Oz, He is really good friends with everyone and is working his butt off for ET disclosure. Everyone in-the-know loves him. Even Hillary.
ethang5
Posts: 20,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2020 8:43:35 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

But no one is a Moron.

Sorry to burst your bubble Anon, But the word moron has a meaning, And hari fits that meaning perfectly.

No one but a complete moron would spam the exact same thing over and over for more than 6 years.

No one but a complete moron would lie and say he had degrees when his spelling and grammar is a 3rd grade level.

No one but a complete moron would call himself "enlightened" and them post racist, Misogynistic, Claptrap.

No one but a complete moron would have everyone, And I do mean everyone, Call him a disgusting moron and then claim they are his friends.

No one but a complete moron would call others nigger when he himself is a black, 3rd world peasant.

Hari is the very definition of a moron Anon. He spammed the entire board, Driving everyone away. Now he's bored, Alone and spamming himself, And wants people back.

So he promises that he won't poo on this thread. When did the moron know that it was his stupidity driving people away?

Neither of you care if there are other posters here because both of you are obsessed and deluded enough to keep spamming yourselves on an empty board.

You appear to anyone reading as a pitiful sycophant as you suck up to the moron hari as he abuses you in his vapid repetitive posts. And everyone knows the moron has a mental illness and is not all there.

No anon. Hari is a moron. He will always be a moron. Being tolerant doesn't mean we tolerate untruths. And the truth is, Hari is a complete moron.

You have said a lot of words here, But where is the intelligence in labeling someone and name-calling?

Correct labels are appropriate. All the moron does is post back to you what you wrote, Over and over. Your posts are not even directed to him! You have to call a fool, A fool.

How does name calling increase our intelligence?

The moron cannot learn Anon, And thus cannot increase in intelligence. That is why he posts the same stupidity to you over and over no matter what you say. The name for that type of person is "moron".

Unless we do not mean it, And it is only used as an emotional release of the dragon and 2 beast system as a form of humor to bind two hearts together. . . .

No, I mean it. It isn't humor, Though tossing the moron is funny. It's just fact. Like the DDO poll showing the 93% of DDO members agree. The moron is a poo infested idiot.

. . . Like Clint Eastward in the movie "Grand Torino".

That was a good movie. An unusual and subtle take on self sacrifice.
ethang5
Posts: 20,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2020 6:19:32 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
It will also make Harikrish aware why you find it necessary to avoid him.

Lol. The clueless moron still doesn't know why no one likes him.

Nothing can make you "aware" you never learning hindu moron. Your dumb caste fueled racism has you locked in stupidity.

I bet your compulsion is killing you, Not to be able to poo in this thread. If only there was a way to keep shithole India free of poo!

Harikrish will not respond.

Translation: The moron will try not to poo here.
ethang5
Posts: 20,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2020 2:46:07 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
I bet your compulsion is killing you, Not to be able to poo in this thread. Lol.

If only there was a way to keep shithole India free of poo!
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2020 4:16:36 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

But no one is a Moron.

Sorry to burst your bubble Anon, But the word moron has a meaning, And hari fits that meaning perfectly.

No one but a complete moron would spam the exact same thing over and over for more than 6 years.

No one but a complete moron would lie and say he had degrees when his spelling and grammar is a 3rd grade level.

No one but a complete moron would call himself "enlightened" and them post racist, Misogynistic, Claptrap.

No one but a complete moron would have everyone, And I do mean everyone, Call him a disgusting moron and then claim they are his friends.

No one but a complete moron would call others nigger when he himself is a black, 3rd world peasant.

Hari is the very definition of a moron Anon. He spammed the entire board, Driving everyone away. Now he's bored, Alone and spamming himself, And wants people back.

So he promises that he won't poo on this thread. When did the moron know that it was his stupidity driving people away?

Neither of you care if there are other posters here because both of you are obsessed and deluded enough to keep spamming yourselves on an empty board.

You appear to anyone reading as a pitiful sycophant as you suck up to the moron hari as he abuses you in his vapid repetitive posts. And everyone knows the moron has a mental illness and is not all there.

No anon. Hari is a moron. He will always be a moron. Being tolerant doesn't mean we tolerate untruths. And the truth is, Hari is a complete moron.

You have said a lot of words here, But where is the intelligence in labeling someone and name-calling?

Correct labels are appropriate. All the moron does is post back to you what you wrote, Over and over. Your posts are not even directed to him! You have to call a fool, A fool.

How does name calling increase our intelligence?

The moron cannot learn Anon, And thus cannot increase in intelligence. That is why he posts the same stupidity to you over and over no matter what you say. The name for that type of person is "moron".

Unless we do not mean it, And it is only used as an emotional release of the dragon and 2 beast system as a form of humor to bind two hearts together. . . .

No, I mean it. It isn't humor, Though tossing the moron is funny. It's just fact. Like the DDO poll showing the 93% of DDO members agree. The moron is a poo infested idiot.

. . . Like Clint Eastward in the movie "Grand Torino".

That was a good movie. An unusual and subtle take on self sacrifice.

Controlled opposition is both fun and funny to the secret societies. They have a noble goal of building a NWO and having a blast of fun and laugh with all the free money created to reach the goal in covenant with God. They know when to be dead serious to reach the goal. And they know how to kill true whistle blowers as part of covenants of God in black grace. The mole Alex Jones is having blast of fun as wing-monkey in his private life with multiple sex partners kept secret by the "order" when he is finished "acting" in front of the cameras pretending to be a Christian as a Luciferiian mole keeping his covenants with God and laughing all the way to the bank as both the public and secret societies send him all the money he needs. Lot's of friends and fun made. What is shared on DDO stays secret in DDO. God will kill unapproved whistle blowers. Predestinated for each unique path. No blame, Shame, Or guilt. The past is over. We are all born to laugh and joke around with each other. Religions kill the fun and laughter.
.
ethang5
Posts: 20,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2020 9:50:13 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
What is shared on DDO stays secret in DDO.

I'm not sure. Everyone knows hari is a disgusting moron. That didn't stay in DDO. Even other sites know it now.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2020 4:47:25 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
What is shared on DDO stays secret in DDO.

I'm not sure. Everyone knows hari is a disgusting moron. That didn't stay in DDO. Even other sites know it now.

Per Yahweh, He needs to seed the public collective consciousness with the idea that we need the ETs by freewill belief. Prime directive. So do you. You both are making the sacrifices emotionally to be here posting to please God.

Hebrews 11:5
By faith Enoch was taken away so that he did not see death, And was not found, Because God had taken him; for before he was taken he had this testimony, **that he pleased God**.

Same for everyone drawn to DDO by God. Everyone has a very unique path. Thank God for yours.
ethang5
Posts: 20,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2020 11:14:02 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
Everyone has a very unique path.

Some stray from their path Anon. It cannot possibly be God's path for the moron to have spammed the board with repeat stupidity till everyone left, So that he now has to beg people to come back, Promising he won't be a dumb moron on this thread only, While still being a never learning moron on every other thread.

We couldn't even be having the discourse we're now having if the retarded idiot had not blocked himself from pooing on this thread. No one likes him, No one wants him around, But since he wouldn't take the hint and leave, Everyone else left. He tried to follow us with his racist stupidity, And he was booted out.

Notice the the thread sometimes has his name as having posted. The compulsive idiot cannot stay away from a thread he himself said he wouldn't poo on.

Krishna isn't God Anon. The moron is here doing the bidding of the incest demon Krishna. He opposes God. So God has locked him on a dead board, Spamming himself like the retard he is, With no friends, No supporters, And no followers. Repeating himself like a mindless skipping record.

Calling himself a scholar while misspelling the words. Charity cannot replace truth Anon. Hari is a mentally ill moron. Encouraging him in his illness and delusion will not be the right thing to do.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2020 8:44:01 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Everyone has a very unique path.

Some stray from their path Anon.
That strongly implies God is not in control of the universe and predestination is assumed false. The ET language does not include the concept in the Law of One. The ETs and Christian like children have not thoroughly reasoned through power and control.

1. The one with most power controls us.
2. We are One Infinite Creator with the most power. Synergy power is "self-created" by God when we are unified--for good or evil.
3. To believe freewill choice is more powerful than predestination in the "One Original thought" weakens the idea revealed as the foundation in the Law of One.
4. Ra expects mortals to search and find their true identity "heart of God" and not the soul and body of God.

Therefore, We are to be One Heart and One Soul of God like Zion of the 1st century. In contrast. The ETs are One Soul and One Body of God in white grace power but lacking the knowledge of God for omitting His-Her heart. No blame, Shame, Or guilt. God blinded them deliberately by the language they received directly from God. Of course mortals ASSUMED the language is perfect. And it is PERFECT for ETs to investigate the genetics in perfect peace without any pain or risk.
ethang5
Posts: 20,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2020 11:11:08 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Everyone has a very unique path.

Some stray from their path Anon.

That strongly implies God is not in control of the universe. . .

No, It just means God allows us to choose our paths. It is because of His control of the universe that He can give us free will.

It is God's control that has regulated the moron to the sad karma he now suffers. His path was not to post the exact same stupidity over and over for 7 years. But his disgusting personality caused his bad karma.

It proves God is in control that the hindu moron is trapped on a dead board, Spamming the same stupidity over and over like a retard.
ethang5
Posts: 20,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2020 7:51:34 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
ethang5 wrote:

Everyone has a very unique path.

Some stray from their path Anon.

That strongly implies God is not in control of the universe. . .

No, It just means God allows us to choose our paths. It is because of His control of the universe that He can give us free will.

It is God's control that has regulated the moron to the sad karma he now suffers. His path was not to post the exact same stupidity over and over for 7 years. But his disgusting personality caused his bad karma.

It proves God is in control that the hindu moron is trapped on a dead board, Spamming the same stupidity over and over like a retard.

The retard has locked himself up again. He desperately wants to post here, But he can't because he already said he wouldn't. But his compulsion to poo here is killing him. So he puts his stink Hindu name up as posted, But is currently too ashamed to post. Just as he failed when trade secret challenged him to not post, He will fail here when his compulsion becomes unbeatable for him. It is a mental illness after all.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2020 10:59:05 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Everyone has a very unique path.

Some stray from their path Anon.

That strongly implies God is not in control of the universe. . .

No, It just means God allows us to choose our paths. It is because of His control of the universe that He can give us free will.

The idea you propose is irrational. If mortal parents "allow" their 5-year-old child to wander in a street and get killed by a car, Then the parents first must transfer their authority, Power, Belief, And freewill choice to the child. The child Is responsible for its own death. Huh? Is that what Christian ministers teach?
ethang5
Posts: 20,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2020 11:30:20 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Everyone has a very unique path.

Some stray from their path Anon.

That strongly implies God is not in control of the universe. . .

No, It just means God allows us to choose our paths. It is because of His control of the universe that He can give us free will.

The idea you propose is irrational.

No it isn't Anon. You choose everyday. So do I.

If mortal parents "allow" their 5-year-old child to wander in a street and get killed by a car,

I said God allows us free will, I did not say He "allows" us to wander in a street and get killed by a car. I have kids. I allowed them to choose their careers, Their mates, What food they like, What music to listen to. They had freedom of choice, Not freedom to do anything.

Then the parents first must transfer their authority, Power, Belief, And freewill choice to the child.

Untrue. The child is born with free will. In fact, The parents must battle with the newborn child to get him to understand that his will must be controlled.

The child Is responsible for its own death. Huh? Is that what Christian ministers teach?

I don't know what silliness you're talking about here, But you and I are responsible for our choices. And neither of us are children. And neither of us are yet dead.

Free will is not the ability to make ANY choice unrestricted, But the ability to desire what one wills. Our will is free, Even if our behaviour is not always free. And that is why God holds us responsible for our wills.

For example, The moron is now suffering being a lost troll on a dead board spamming himself over and over. He is friendless and trapped because of the stupid choices he keeps making. His country is being ravaged with plagues because of their choice to worship an incest demon. His bad karma is due to his being responsible for his moron behavior.

When the moron calls you mentally ill, He does so by his free will. Even the fact that he is also profoundly mentally ill doesn't affect his free will.

You are not being forced or controlled. You, And the moron, And everyone else, Are responsible for the dumb decisions we make.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2020 12:56:06 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Everyone has a very unique path.

Some stray from their path Anon.

That strongly implies God is not in control of the universe. . .

No, It just means God allows us to choose our paths. It is because of His control of the universe that He can give us free will.

The idea you propose is irrational.

No it isn't Anon. You choose everyday. So do I.

If mortal parents "allow" their 5-year-old child to wander in a street and get killed by a car,

I said God allows us free will, I did not say He "allows" us to wander in a street and get killed by a car. I have kids. I allowed them to choose their careers, Their mates, What food they like, What music to listen to. They had freedom of choice, Not freedom to do anything.

This is what you said:
"No, It just means God allows us to choose our paths. It is because of His control of the universe that He can give us free will. "

Yahweh created a succinct metaphor of God. He is not mortal; but we are created in His-Her image of eternal ideas of our Father in heaven. The metaphor makes the Christian imaginary God look idiotic and powerless. Irrational. Even the pagan gods claim more power than Jesus because they all serve the One Infinite Creator.

The immature Sons of God cannot look into their hearts and claim they are part of the Most High God by inspired metaphors. We mortals can using Holy Ghost sex to set us free of the dragon and 2-beast system.

Therefore, In Christian theology, Man is truth and the Christian god is invented as an imagination of man and does not exist outside of mortality. Christians commit spiritual adultery with God every time they f*ck their wives using black grace sex not Holy Ghost sex.

A black ant crawled up his 7th finger at the time Anon/Noah/ET was suppose to teach "spiritual adultery"---then disappeared into thin air. The ants have been appearing and disappearing for more than a year as teaching methods almost daily. Yahweh is teaching him the most brilliant and powerful ideas on the plant using Holy Ghost sex and the Logos Word of Reason.

Now you are back-peddling to preserve the phony "Jesus image" that man created by the phony evidence of the Shroud of Turin created by ET technology by God in the Dark Ages.
ethang5
Posts: 20,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2020 5:48:08 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

This is what you said:
"No, It just means God allows us to choose our paths. It is because of His control of the universe that He can give us free will. "

Yahweh created a succinct metaphor of God. The metaphor makes the Christian imaginary God look idiotic and powerless. Irrational.

Then your "Yahweh's" metaphor is both incorrect and illogical. I focus on reality, Not metaphors created by delusions.

Even the pagan gods claim more power than Jesus because they all serve the One Infinite Creator.

Any moron can "claim" power. Only Jeusus HAS the power.

The immature Sons of God cannot look into their hearts and claim they are part of the Most High God by inspired metaphors.

Thank you. Metaphors mean nothing, Only reality does.

Therefore, In Christian theology, Man is truth and the Christian god is invented as an imagination of man and does not exist outside of mortality.

In Christian theology, God is truth and there is no such thing as a "Christian God". God is God over ALL, Not just Christians. In Christian theology, Man is created by God, And both man and God exists in reality.

A black ant crawled up his 7th finger. . . . . The ants have been appearing and disappearing for more than a year. . . . As

Seeing ants crawling on them is a common hallucination of the mentally ill.

Now you are back-peddling. . . .

Back peddling how? Your ideas about us not having free will are idiotic. Your idea about God not being powerful if He gave us free will make no sense.

I point this out and you prattle about ants and sex and then say I'm back peddling? Lol.

It's no wonder the moron calls you mentally ill. That he is also mentally ill in no way refutes his diagnoses of you.
Anonymous
5/17/2020 4:23:47 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
he hasnt moved on. . . .
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2020 5:15:24 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

This is what you said:
"No, It just means God allows us to choose our paths. It is because of His control of the universe that He can give us free will. "

Yahweh created a succinct metaphor of God. The metaphor makes the Christian imaginary God look idiotic and powerless. Irrational.

Then your "Yahweh's" metaphor is both incorrect and illogical. I focus on reality, Not metaphors created by delusions.

As Yahweh explained, Metaphors will not be proof to some ETs and they are not to tell inner earth the metaphors until Yahweh provides the proof of translation of Israel enities in 35 years and not billions of years. Wait for the evidence. In the meantime, All the nukes will by removed in 50 years by peaceful agreement. And if the physical proof never materializes, No harm is done, And outer earth learns the One ET language, And earth returns to the way it was before Adam and Eve arrived. Yahweh is offering a win-win proposal to test the ideas by freewill belief. No force. Law of One.
ethang5
Posts: 20,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2020 3:40:10 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

As Yahweh explained, . . .

Please say, "explained to me. . . " Because no one but you can see or hear this "yehweh" you keep contradicting yourself with.

Metaphors will not be proof to some ETs. . . .

You've started calling yourself an ET. Are the metaphors proof to you? Or are you one of those ET's metaphors are not proof to?

Is it any wonder the mentally ill moron himself calls you mentally ill?

Post here and harimoron will not poo here.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2020 9:39:38 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

As Yahweh explained, . . .

Please say, "explained to me. . . " Because no one but you can see or hear this "yehweh" you keep contradicting yourself with.

The Law of One states we are all part of One Infinite Creator "I Am".

Metaphors will not be proof to some ETs. . . .

You've started calling yourself an ET. Are the metaphors proof to you? Or are you one of those ET's metaphors are not proof to?

Yahweh revealed he was one of the ETs on Mars 500, 000+ years. He was shocked, But it explains much of his personality today how he stresses so much importance on his environment. He is working on his heart that he does not get angry if his environment goes out of his control like his jalopy computer. Patience from God is needed.

Is it any wonder the mentally ill moron himself calls you mentally ill?

Yahweh has to play opposites through Harikrish to keep sychophant "yes men" away from DDO.
ethang5
Posts: 20,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2020 10:40:58 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

As Yahweh explained, . . .

Please say, "explained to me. . . " Because no one but you can see or hear this "yehweh" you keep contradicting yourself with.

The Law of One states we are all part of One Infinite Creator "I Am".

It's still only you who can see or hear this "yehweh" you keep contradicting yourself with.

Metaphors will not be proof to some ETs. . . .

You've started calling yourself an ET. Are the metaphors proof to you? Or are you one of those ET's metaphors are not proof to?

Yahweh revealed he was one of the ETs on Mars 500, 000+ years. He was shocked, But it explains much of his personality today how he stresses so much importance on his environment. He is working on his heart that he does not get angry if his environment goes out of his control like his jalopy computer. Patience from God is needed.

Also needed is delusion medication, But neither you or the moron will take it apparently.

Is it any wonder the mentally ill moron himself calls you mentally ill?

Yahweh has to play opposites through Harikrish to keep sychophant "yes men" away from DDO.

Lol! Everyone left the Hindu moron on DDO anon. Now he only has you to spam his repea stupidity to, Over and over and over.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2020 3:11:48 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

As Yahweh explained, . . .

Please say, "explained to me. . . " Because no one but you can see or hear this "yehweh" you keep contradicting yourself with.

The Law of One states we are all part of One Infinite Creator "I Am".

It's still only you who can see or hear this "yehweh" you keep contradicting yourself with.

No contradiction but lack of finding oneself as part of the One Infinite Creator by using Holy Ghost sex.

Metaphors will not be proof to some ETs. . . .

You've started calling yourself an ET. Are the metaphors proof to you? Or are you one of those ET's metaphors are not proof to?

Yahweh revealed he was one of the ETs on Mars 500, 000+ years. He was shocked, But it explains much of his personality today how he stresses so much importance on his environment. He is working on his heart that he does not get angry if his environment goes out of his control like his jalopy computer. Patience from God is needed.

Also needed is delusion medication, But neither you or the moron will take it apparently.

Why do you suggest a person with the most brilliant ideas on the planet needs medication? The truth is the planet is insane due to an identity crises. They believe the same ideas to kill and rob each other. Shouldn't we uncover what is wrong with the ideas? Don't we need new paradigms? More love and forgiveness will not change the current survival of the fittest ideas on the planet. No. We need a new honest financial system.

Is it any wonder the mentally ill moron himself calls you mentally ill?

Yahweh has to play opposites through Harikrish to keep sychophant "yes men" away from DDO.

Lol! Everyone left the Hindu moron on DDO anon. Now he only has you to spam his repea stupidity to, Over and over and over.

What about the 100, 000+ new members after Yahweh started teaching the truth?
ethang5
Posts: 20,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2020 9:51:23 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Why do you suggest a person with the most brilliant ideas on the planet needs medication?

Three reasons:

1. Because you're the one calling your own ideas brilliant. Every deluded nut thinks he has the most brilliant ideas on the planet.

2. Whether your ideas are brilliant or not is beside the point, You do need medication. Even brilliant people can have mental illness.

3. You are profoundly deluded, And I think you know you are. Even someone as seriously mentally ill as hari could see it.

The truth is the planet is insane due to an identity crises.

That doesn't contradict you being mentally ill.

They believe the same ideas to kill and rob each other. Shouldn't we uncover what is wrong with the ideas? Don't we need new paradigms?

Sure, But delusions and fantasies are not the answer.

More love and forgiveness will not change the current survival of the fittest ideas on the planet. No. We need a new honest financial system.

And you need medication, Just as hari does. Hari lives in India where he cannot get the mental health aid he needs. You have no such excuse.

If your ideas are really from God, And are so brilliant, You deserve to keep your mind healthy and sharp. God is the one who made the medicines. Take them.

What about the 100, 000+ new members after Yahweh started teaching the truth?

All in your head Anon. The board is dead, But for the retarded moron spamming himself and posting your quotes back to you over and over.

You say you have the most brilliant ideas on the planet and yet a poor, Semi-literate, Mentally ill Indian moron calls your ideas nonsense. You couldn't even impress a 3rd world, Slum-dwelling idot from India.

Hari has no one to help him, You do. Get help.
ethang5
Posts: 20,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2020 10:23:34 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Harikrish wrote:

I see a lot of past members wanting to return to DDO but are not prepared to deal with Harikrish the most spiritual member on DDO. Call it a burden of guilt.

Harikrish has created a thread so these members can post here without being challenged by Harikrish. It will also make Harikrish aware why you find it necessary to avoid his oversight.

It is better to hear a single voice of reason and hope than a room full of crazed social rejects. Harikrish is that voice!

Lol! That lone crazed voice shouting to itself over and over in the dead halls of DDO.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.