Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

The Pope got it right!

Harikrish
Posts: 39,104
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2020 4:45:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The Pope declared the cross was a failure of God.

Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U. S. Tour. "And if at times OUR EFFORTS AND WORKS SEEM TO FAIL AND PRODUCE NO FRUIT, We need to REMEMBER that WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS. . . And His LIFE, Humanly speaking, ENDED IN FAILURE, THE FAILURE OF THE CROSS. "

When you don"t understand something, When desperation hits you then look at the CROSS. THAT IS THE GREAT FAILURE OF GOD, THAT IS THE DESTRUCTION OF GOD, AND IT'S A CHALLENGE TO OUR FAITH.

"Romans killed Jesus as a political threat, As they had killed many other prophets, Brigands, Rebels during the first century. Josephus the Jewish historian recounts many examples in his Jewish War and Jewish Antiquities. Had the Jewish authorities been directly involved, Jesus would have been stoned, As Stephen was in Acts 7. Only Roman authorities could authorize crucifixions and they often did so on a gruesome, Massive scale. The rebellion and crucifixion of Sparticus" army is witness to their ruthless power. "

If the Romans believed Jesus was God they would not have crucified him.
So why did the Romans 3 hundred years later claim Jesus was crucified to bring salvation to the Gentiles? Jesus was crucified as a criminal by the Romans. So how did he get exhalted to the status of saviour and God?

The Romans were pagans. Their gods had human qualities. Jesus was human. He qualified as a Roman god despite being declared a failure by the Pope and the Romans before him.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2020 4:17:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
The Pope declared the cross was a failure of God.

Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U. S. Tour. "And if at times OUR EFFORTS AND WORKS SEEM TO FAIL AND PRODUCE NO FRUIT, We need to REMEMBER that WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS. . . And His LIFE, Humanly speaking, ENDED IN FAILURE, THE FAILURE OF THE CROSS. "

When you don"t understand something, When desperation hits you then look at the CROSS. THAT IS THE GREAT FAILURE OF GOD, THAT IS THE DESTRUCTION OF GOD, AND IT'S A CHALLENGE TO OUR FAITH.


"Romans killed Jesus as a political threat, As they had killed many other prophets, Brigands, Rebels during the first century. Josephus the Jewish historian recounts many examples in his Jewish War and Jewish Antiquities. Had the Jewish authorities been directly involved, Jesus would have been stoned, As Stephen was in Acts 7. Only Roman authorities could authorize crucifixions and they often did so on a gruesome, Massive scale. The rebellion and crucifixion of Sparticus" army is witness to their ruthless power. "

If the Romans believed Jesus was God they would not have crucified him.
So why did the Romans 3 hundred years later claim Jesus was crucified to bring salvation to the Gentiles? Jesus was crucified as a criminal by the Romans. So how did he get exhalted to the status of saviour and God?

The Romans were pagans. Their gods had human qualities. Jesus was human. He qualified as a Roman god despite being declared a failure by the Pope and the Romans before him.
od

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

Yes, The Pope did get it right. "Jesus" is a phony god that has a zillion graven images to prevent Holy Ghost sex.
Harikrish
Posts: 39,104
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2020 5:24:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
The Pope declared the cross was a failure of God.

Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U. S. Tour. "And if at times OUR EFFORTS AND WORKS SEEM TO FAIL AND PRODUCE NO FRUIT, We need to REMEMBER that WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS. . . And His LIFE, Humanly speaking, ENDED IN FAILURE, THE FAILURE OF THE CROSS. "

When you don"t understand something, When desperation hits you then look at the CROSS. THAT IS THE GREAT FAILURE OF GOD, THAT IS THE DESTRUCTION OF GOD, AND IT'S A CHALLENGE TO OUR FAITH.


"Romans killed Jesus as a political threat, As they had killed many other prophets, Brigands, Rebels during the first century. Josephus the Jewish historian recounts many examples in his Jewish War and Jewish Antiquities. Had the Jewish authorities been directly involved, Jesus would have been stoned, As Stephen was in Acts 7. Only Roman authorities could authorize crucifixions and they often did so on a gruesome, Massive scale. The rebellion and crucifixion of Sparticus" army is witness to their ruthless power. "

If the Romans believed Jesus was God they would not have crucified him.
So why did the Romans 3 hundred years later claim Jesus was crucified to bring salvation to the Gentiles? Jesus was crucified as a criminal by the Romans. So how did he get exhalted to the status of saviour and God?

The Romans were pagans. Their gods had human qualities. Jesus was human. He qualified as a Roman god despite being declared a failure by the Pope and the Romans before him.
od

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

Yes, The Pope did get it right. "Jesus" is a phony god that has a zillion graven images to prevent Holy Ghost sex.

You are a mentally ill pathological liar Anon.

Here is what you wrote about Jesus Christ.

Anon wrote: No. Christ was wealthy, Married, And self-sufficient. He had wives and children He cared for. He married when he was 15. He knew all about the Bible by white grace through Holy Ghost sex for 15 years to intellectually prepare for His Holy Spirit baptism of love at age 30.
Harikrish
Posts: 39,104
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2020 5:21:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
What Anon/Job/Noah/ET wrote is true.

None of your claims about Jesus are true. Jesus was never married in the Bible.
In the Law of One Jesus and Yahweh were failures.
The Book of Mormons claim Jesus visited America. But Jesus was crucified 2000 years ago.
So all three sources disagree with you.
ethang5
Posts: 23,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2020 6:16:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:

What Anon/Job/Noah/ET wrote is true.

Careful now, Remember we are all one and hari is doing the will of yahweh. He called you a pathological liar. It must be from Yahweh.

Lol!
ethang5
Posts: 23,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2020 6:17:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:

What Anon/Job/Noah/ET wrote is true.

Careful now, Remember we are all one and hari is doing the will of yahweh. He called you a pathological liar. It must be from Yahweh.

Lol!

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.