Jump to topic:

Adam-God Truth

anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2020 7:32:23 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Brigham Young knew many secret things about God. He practiced a mixture of both black grace sex of the Luciferians and Holy Ghost white grace sex of Christ, Creating a grey fogginess of sorts. Like Joseph Smith, Brigham Young believed in evolution and reincarnation, But the Lord told both of them not to teach the truth. Therefore, God could draw Israel out of all religions--including the Luciferian moles pretending to believe in Yahweh.

For those in 1852 who believed in evolution and reincarnation, Like the Luciferians, They comprehended Brigham's sermons about Adam being God. However, The Gentile Christians absorbed into Mormonism and the Christians outside the LDS prophets holding God's priesthood had a tizzy fit over the Adam-God doctrine.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2020 7:44:53 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Brigham Young knew many secret things about God. He practiced a mixture of both black grace sex of the Luciferians and Holy Ghost white grace sex of Christ, Creating a grey fogginess of sorts. Like Joseph Smith, Brigham Young believed in evolution and reincarnation, But the Lord told both of them not to teach the truth. Therefore, God could draw Israel out of all religions--including the Luciferian moles pretending to believe in Yahweh.

For those in 1852 who believed in evolution and reincarnation, Like the Luciferians, They comprehended Brigham's sermons about Adam being God. However, The Gentile Christians absorbed into Mormonism and the Christians outside the LDS prophets holding God's priesthood had a tizzy fit over the Adam-God doctrine.

You couldn't even remember when you went bankrupt and even mistook you daughter for your grand daughter.
Why are you talkng about people you never met or know anything about?

Try using the thread I created especially for those who don't want to be corrected by Harikrish.

It's called "Post here and Harikrish will not reply. "
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4346530/
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2020 8:46:43 PM
Harikrish wrote:

Anon/Noah/ET has studied Mormonism close to 40 years. Yahweh has taught him all the true answers on the sea of glass and brings to his remembrance the controversial ideas Zion needs to resolve in the heart of God.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2020 9:54:11 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

Anon/Noah/ET has studied Mormonism close to 40 years. Yahweh has taught him all the true answers on the sea of glass and brings to his remembrance the controversial ideas Zion needs to resolve in the heart of God.

Why did you call it religious garbage?

From mental, Illness to bankruptcy to garbage collection.
Anon wrote: After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. The event was so traumatic on me when I was 17,

Personal bankruptcy,
Anon wrote: My professional career has been as a financial analyst and consultant for over 30 years, In 2009, My consulting business took a dive, (you went bankrupt. )
Anon wrote: Anon/Noah overcame the bankruptcy and retired early in 2014 at age 56. Reincarnation ideas started putting the Bible together 3 years ago.

Anon wrote: For 40 year Anon/Noah filled his brain with religious garbage and was not taught who he really is nor how to enjoy Holy Ghost sex to receive clear revelation to dump the garbage. A prophet in 2002 saw in vision Anon/Noah digging through a garbage can of religion. Anon/Noah leaned the meaning of the vision 18 years later. He went around in circles for 40 years of intense study attending 10 different religions in his quest for the truth--religious garbage.

Anon wrote: Anon/Noah/ET suffered most of his life trying to "fix" two rape-victim wives and failed for God to bring the "corn cob" metaphor to the entire world (eventually) to heal all the sexual nonsense God's way and not man's way.

Anon/Noah/ET finally killed the dumb ideas in his heart. They are dead.
Anon wrote: He is extremely irritated with Christianity deceiving him about Mormonism. But his predestinated suffering was for his two raped x-wives. He finally receive the corn cob metaphor on DDO of God's dick and dildo Holy Ghost sex healing power.
After 4 years of Holy Ghost sex, Anon/Noah/ET finally got his vagina and boobs in operation, Spiritually speaking, To add to his active penis of spiritual pleasure.

Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with wife or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

Anon wrote: After 4 years of Holy Ghost sex, Anon/Noah/ET finally got his vagina and boobs in operation, Spiritually speaking, To add to his active penis of spiritual pleasure.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2020 11:52:20 PM
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

The religious ideas and graven images are not from our Father In heaven to stop Israel from dying of old age. Death is expected to fall on everyone on the planet.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2020 1:08:27 AM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

The religious ideas and graven images are not from our Father In heaven to stop Israel from dying of old age. Death is expected to fall on everyone on the planet.

Why did you call it religious garbage? Why did you spend 40 years studying religious garbage? Why do you continue to preach religious garbage?

From mental, Illness to bankruptcy to garbage collection.
Anon wrote: After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. The event was so traumatic on me when I was 17,

Personal bankruptcy,
Anon wrote: My professional career has been as a financial analyst and consultant for over 30 years, In 2009, My consulting business took a dive, (you went bankrupt. )
Anon wrote: Anon/Noah overcame the bankruptcy and retired early in 2014 at age 56. Reincarnation ideas started putting the Bible together 3 years ago.

Anon wrote: For 40 year Anon/Noah filled his brain with religious garbage and was not taught who he really is nor how to enjoy Holy Ghost sex to receive clear revelation to dump the garbage. A prophet in 2002 saw in vision Anon/Noah digging through a garbage can of religion. Anon/Noah leaned the meaning of the vision 18 years later. He went around in circles for 40 years of intense study attending 10 different religions in his quest for the truth--religious garbage.

Anon wrote: Anon/Noah/ET suffered most of his life trying to "fix" two rape-victim wives and failed for God to bring the "corn cob" metaphor to the entire world (eventually) to heal all the sexual nonsense God's way and not man's way.

Anon/Noah/ET finally killed the dumb ideas in his heart. They are dead.
Anon wrote: He is extremely irritated with Christianity deceiving him about Mormonism. But his predestinated suffering was for his two raped x-wives. He finally receive the corn cob metaphor on DDO of God's dick and dildo Holy Ghost sex healing power.
After 4 years of Holy Ghost sex, Anon/Noah/ET finally got his vagina and boobs in operation, Spiritually speaking, To add to his active penis of spiritual pleasure.

Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with wife or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

Anon wrote: After 4 years of Holy Ghost sex, Anon/Noah/ET finally got his vagina and boobs in operation, Spiritually speaking, To add to his active penis of spiritual pleasure.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.