Jump to topic:

The Law of One explained by Harikrish

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2020 8:34:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The whole book The Law of One was an experiment to contact Extraterrestrial aliens.

Introduction:
Don Elkins: This book is an exact transcript from tape recordings of twenty-six sessions of an experiment designed to communicate with an extraterrestrial being. We started the experiment in 1962 and refined the process for nineteen years. In 1981 the experimental results of our efforts changed profoundly in quality and precision. This book is simply a report of the beginning of this latter phase of our work.

Our research group uses what I prefer to call "tuned trance telepathy" to communicate with an extraterrestrial race called Ra. We use the English language because it is known by Ra. In fact, Ra knows more of it than I do.
Carla Rueckert who is known primarily as a psychic and trance medium or spirit medium who channeled a social memory complex (Venus race extraterrestrial alien) named Ra. Her experience was rewarded and a channel established with Ra as detailed in the exchanges.

Don Elkins began the work of L/L Research solo in 1955. Among his areas of focus, He used age-regression hypnosis to research reincarnation, Talked with and visited UFO contactees all over the United States, Often piloting his own small plane, Investigated the many areas of paranormal study, And corresponded with and visited a wide variety of scholars, Researchers, Experiencers, Abductees, And many others defying categorization throughout his very active career as a researcher. Don, Along with his partner, Carla, Published some of that UFO research in the book Secrets Of The UFO in 1976.

It was discovered during the interview past attempts were made to contact humans identified as Egyptians by Ra 18, 000 years ago.
Ra landed on Earth about 11, 000 years ago as a sort of extraterrestrial missionary with the objective of helping Earthman with his mental evolution. Failing in this attempt, Ra retreated from the Earth"s surface but continued to monitor activities closely on this planet. For this reason Ra is highly informed about our history, Languages, Etc.

After assimilating several million words of alleged extraterrestrial communication, It is also my opinion that this book and the subsequent volumes of the Ra material contain the most useful information that I have discovered. As a result of all of this delving into the rather confusing subjects of UFOlogy and parapsychology, I, Of course, Have formed my current opinion of how things "really are. "

The author even makes it clear the book is not about philiosphy or theology as many readers like you have assumed.
" Many readers of this material have used as a basis for its evaluation a previously assumed philosophical bias which has ranged from what I would call objectively scientific to subjectively theological. It is not the purpose of our research group to attempt to do anything other than make experimental data available. Each reader will undoubtedly reach his own unique conclusion about the meaning of this body of data. "

"The entire book is an assimilating of several million words of extraterrestrial communication with Ra. "
Don and Carla"s investigations into UFO"s led them to"information allegedly obtained by means of telepathic contact with beings that we"on Earth would consider ET"s. From this point forward, The nature of their research"began to shift from the outer evidence of the UFO phenomenon " i. E. , Abductees, "physical evidence of UFO"s, Eyewitness accounts, Etc. " to the purely spiritual"dimension of the UFOs" message and purpose. "
Despite their life time dedication to UFO neither Dan nor Carla ever encountered physically an alien in their lifetime. We have to take their word they were more successful contacting an alien telepathically. The current technology developed to communicate with Extraterrestrial by SETTI is radio astronomy and laser telescope. SETI has been less successful in their mission to contact Extraterrestrial aliens than Dan and Carla.
Are the space research agencies convinced a UFO hunter and a Psychic did what billions spent on these space endeavours could not produce the same success in their search for alien life?

Harikrish biblical and Law of One scholar and spiritual leader.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2020 10:30:35 PM
This is the public narrative.

The secret truth is Ra is the third heaven Gods, Goddesses, And angels as Joseph Smith and Sidney Rigdon saw in vision. Ra is One. The LDS leaders will not be shocked by ET disclosure. The two men wrote by experience the following in 1832 they saw in vision:

D&C 76:22-24
And now, After the many testimonies which have been given of him, This is the testimony, Last of all, Which we give of him: That he lives! For we saw him, Even on the right hand of God; and we heard the voice bearing record that he is the Only Begotten of the Father. That by him, And through him, And of him, The **worlds** are and were created, And the **inhabitants thereof** are begotten sons and daughters unto God.

But all the other religious **leaders** will scramble to find a new career to earn a living after ET disclosure.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2020 2:35:55 AM
anonthesmallone wrote:
This is the public narrative.

The secret truth is Ra is the third heaven Gods, Goddesses, And angels as Joseph Smith and Sidney Rigdon saw in vision. Ra is One. The LDS leaders will not be shocked by ET disclosure. The two men wrote by experience the following in 1832 they saw in vision:

There is no third heaven mentioned in the Law of One.
Heaven is a very earthly concept
Ra explains. The second influence is that of those entities in the lands you call you are, Chaldea, And Mesopotamia who, From old, Had received the, Shall we say, Data for which they called having to do with the heavens.

There is no mention of Joseph Smith in the Law of One.
The Book of Mormon does not mention aliens or Ra. It speaks of Moroni an angel who was in direct contact with Joseph Smith and gave Smith the golden plates which Joseph translated into the Book of Mormon.

D&C 76:22-24
And now, After the many testimonies which have been given of him, This is the testimony, Last of all, Which we give of him: That he lives! For we saw him, Even on the right hand of God; and we heard the voice bearing record that he is the Only Begotten of the Father. That by him, And through him, And of him, The **worlds** are and were created, And the **inhabitants thereof** are begotten sons and daughters unto God.

D&C 76:22-24 Is describing a vision Joseph Smith had of the Father and Jesus.
This testimony of the Prophet Joseph Smith and Sidney Rigdon is a modern witness of the reality of the existence of the Father and the Son. Joseph and Sidney not only saw but heard, And their testimonies stand as a witness to all people. The phrase "last of all" is explained by Smith and Sjodahl as follows: "This is the last testimony to the fact that He lives, A resurrected and glorified Being; not the final testimony but the last up to the time of this vision" (Commentary, P. 448).

Yahweh and Jesus according to the Law of One are from Mars a third densit planet.
They are both describes as failures.
Yahweh and Jesus were both from Mars before Mars became inhospitable to life.
Lesson 1 Yahweh could not save his own plant Mars and the third density race had to be quickly transfer to planet earth.

Lesson 2. Their attempt to maintain the Law of One on humans who were transferred from Mars failed because Yahweh's experiment in free will was a disaster.

Lesson 3. Jesus is a nameless entity in the Law of One.
Jesus reached 4th density according to Ra.
Ra: I am Ra. The one known to you as Jesus of Nazareth did not have a name. This entity was a member of fifth* density of the highest level of that sub-octave.
Ra then corrects his mistake about Jesus who was in the fourth density not fifth.
Ra: I am Ra. I have made an error. The fourth-density being is that which we intended to say, The highest level of fourth density going into the fifth. This entity could have gone on to the fifth but chose instead to return to third for this particular mission. This entity was of the highest sub-octave of the vibration of love. This is fourth density.

Lesson 4. Yahweh transferred the Martians to earth where his experiment with free will and genetics failed.
Yahweh is a positively oriented social memory complex of the Confederation, Most likely originally acting as a guardian of the third density entities who were experiencing their cycle on Mars. Once their planet became inhospitable they were unable to complete their third density cycle, Yahweh helped to transfer them to Earth by means of a method similar to cloning (but probably far more advanced).

Questioner: Well, Was Yahweh then of the Confederation?
Ra: I am Ra. Yahweh was of the Confederation but was mistaken in its attempts to aid.

Questioner: Then Yahweh"s communications did not help or did not create what Yahweh wished for them to create. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. The results of this interaction were quite mixed. Where the entities were of a vibrational sum characteristic which embraced oneness, The manipulations of Yahweh were very useful. Wherein the entities of free will had chosen a less positively oriented configuration of sum total vibratory complex, Those of the Orion group were able for the first time to make serious inroads upon the consciousness of the planetary complex.

Questioner: When did Yahweh act to perform the genetic changes that Yahweh performed?

Ra: I am Ra. The Yahweh group worked with those of the planet you call Mars seven five, Seventy-five thousand [75, 000] years ago in what you would call the cloning process. There are differences, But they lie in the future of your time/space continuum and we cannot break the free will Law of Confusion.

Yahweh exoeriment in free will was a disaster and created the Law of Confusion.

But all the other religious **leaders** will scramble to find a new career to earn a living after ET disclosure.

You missed the most important message from the Law of One.
Yahweh and Jesus were sent to planet earth a second density planet to help the Martians who had to be transferred to earth because Mars was becoming an inhospitable planet no longer capable of supporting the third density life.
The law of One was already established in the Confederation. It was followed by the 55 entities/planets which made up the Confederatiom. Earth was not part of the Confederation.
But both Yahweh and Jesus were sent to earth where Yahweh experimented with free will and genetics which created the Law of Confusion. All earthly religion share their failures. Both Yahweh and Jesus failed to establish the Law of One but instead resulted in thousands of earthly religions.
So we have the Law of Confusion instead of the Law of One.

anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2020 3:54:28 AM
Harikrish provides the needed public narratives.

Questioner: When did Yahweh act to perform the genetic changes that Yahweh performed?

Ra: I am Ra. The Yahweh group worked with those of the planet you call Mars seven five, Seventy-five thousand [75, 000] years ago in what you would call the cloning process. There are differences, But they lie in the future of your time/space continuum and we cannot break the free will Law of Confusion.

Ra's answer is very cryptic. Using Holy Ghost sex, LDS channeled scriptures from Ra, And the Bible from God's heart, We can know the correct interpretation:

1. Yahweh group = those with the ideas of Adult Gods like our Father in heaven.
2. 75, 000 years is metaphorical as well as literal years. The power of God can orchestrate the truth in the events perfectly.
3. Mars is red and metaphorically God's perfect love.
4. Cloning process is using the priesthood after the order of "the Son" on the inside as "clones" but having a zillion different-looking body vehicles.

Let's insert the truth:

Ra: I am Ra [Yahweh is I AM WHO I AM]:

The **Father's ideas** worked with those healed souls of the planet you call Mars seven five, Seventy-five thousand [75, 000=12x1000 or the elect of Israel] years ago in the priesthood order of the Son to birth clones of Christ-light-love in One heart and One soul. There are differences between Gods, Angels, And blood animals; But they lie in the future of your time/space continuum by translation and resurrection of Gods, Goddesses, Gentile-angel-dogs, And animals; or not resurrected like insects, Plants, Trees, Etc. ; and we cannot break the free will Law of Confusion to explain it except by telepathy to prepared and predestinated mortal souls who ask, Seek, And knock.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2020 3:26:39 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:

Ra's answer is very cryptic. Using Holy Ghost sex, LDS channeled scriptures from Ra, And the Bible from God's heart, We can know the correct interpretation:

There is nothing cryptic about Ra's answer.
Yahweh, The planet Mars, Seventy-five thousand years, Cloning, Time/coach are all very common words and never used metaphorically.

According to Ra in the Law of One Yahweh was an entity sent by the Orion Group to planet earth.
Questioner: Can you name the entity that they sent here twenty-six hundred years ago" two thousand six hundred years ago? *
Ra: I am Ra. This entity named by your peoples, Yahweh.
Ra: I am Ra. Yahweh was of the Confederation but was mistaken in its attempts to aid.

Ra introduces himself as a humble messenger
Ra: I am Ra. We are humble messengers of the Law of One.

2. 75, 000 years is metaphorical as well as literal years. The power of God can orchestrate the truth in the events perfectly.
How can 75, 000 years be a metaphorical as well as literal years. Get an education Anon.
You are a mentally ill pathological liar. You have been mentally ill since you were 17 years old. Note years are not metaphorical they are literal.

Mars is a planet. It is still known as the red planet because of the colour of its soil.
Yahweh and Jesus are from the red planet Mars a third density planet according to the Law of One.

4. Cloning process is using the priesthood after the order of "the Son" on the inside as "clones" but having a zillion different-looking body vehicles.

Cloning is genetic engineering. Even you claimed the ETs were doing genetic engineering for trillions of years. Now you know Yahweh failed and left humans like you all messed up.

Let's insert the truth:
The truth is already revealed. You are reading it here in The Law if One explained by Harikrish.
According to Ra in the Law of One Yahweh was an entity sent by the Orion Group to planet earth.
Questioner: Can you name the entity that they sent here twenty-six hundred years ago" two thousand six hundred years ago? *

Ra introduces himself as a humble messenger
Ra: I am Ra. We are humble messengers of the Law of One.

The **Father's ideas** worked with those healed souls of the planet you call Mars seven five, Seventy-five thousand [75, 000=12x1000 or the elect of Israel] years ago in the priesthood order of the Son to birth clones of Christ-light-love in One heart and One soul. There are differences between Gods, Angels, And blood animals; But they lie in the future of your time/space continuum by translation and resurrection of Gods, Goddesses, Gentile-angel-dogs, And animals; or not resurrected like insects, Plants, Trees, Etc. ; and we cannot break the free will Law of Confusion to explain it except by telepathy to prepared and predestinated mortal souls who ask, Seek, And knock.

The Law of One points to several failures by Yahweh.
Yahweh transferred the Martians to earth where his experiment with free will and genetics failed.

Questioner: Then Yahweh"s communications did not help or did not create what Yahweh wished for them to create. Is this correct?

Jesus is a nameless entity in the Law of One.
Ra: I am Ra. The one known to you as Jesus of Nazareth did not have a name. This entity was a member of fifth* density of the highest level of that sub-octave.
Ra then corrects his mistake about Jesus who was in the fourth density not fifth.
Ra: I am Ra. I have made an error. The fourth-density being is that which we intended to say, The highest level of fourth density going into the fifth. This entity could have gone on to the fifth but chose instead to return to third for this particular mission. This entity was of the highest sub-octave of the vibration of love. This is fourth density.

This is why all your years wasted studying earthly religious garbage did not produce any productive fruit.

Summary.
You have been mentally ill since 17. You spent 30 years in the financial field before going bankrupt. You spent 40 years on religious garbage. You spent 40 years studying Mormonish. You suffered most of your life trying to fix your first two raped wives. You spent many lives reincarnating as an ET. You were predestined to suffer. You were constipated for a year. Turned to beastiality and finally masturbating.
Any wonder you never found any time to spend with your wives or children (14, 10 and 8 years old).

The Law of One is about the spiritual evolution of the Confederation under One law.
Ra dismisses Yahweh and Jesus as failures and called the religions that developed in their names based on their teachings of free will the Law of Confusion.
You are the perfect example of the Law of Confusion.
Instead of following the Law of One you are mixing the Wizard of Oz a children's fairy tale with the Book of Mormon and scraps of scriptures from the Bible.

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God is not to be mocked. Whatever a man sows, He will reap in return.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2020 4:47:25 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Galatians 6:7 refers to ideas as "seeds" and **not** deeds and feelings. Duh!

Here is more proof you are a mentally ill pathological liar and suffer from a learning disability.

Galatians 6:7 is the most quoted verse about doing good deeds because we will be judged by our actions.

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. 8 Whoever sows to please their flesh, From the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, From the Spirit will reap eternal life. 9 Let us not become weary in doing good, For at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. 10 Therefore, As we have opportunity, Let us do good to all people, Especially to those who belong to the family of believers.

This is why all your years wasted studying earthly religious garbage did not produce any productive fruit.

Summary.
You have been mentally ill since 17. You spent 30 years in the financial field before going bankrupt. You spent 40 years on religious garbage. You spent 40 years studying Mormonish. You suffered most of your life trying to fix your first two raped wives. You spent many lives reincarnating as an ET. You were predestined to suffer. You were constipated for a year. Turned to beastiality and finally masturbating.
Any wonder you never found any time to spend with your wives or children (14, 10 and 8 years old).

The Law of One is about the spiritual evolution of the Confederation under One law.
Ra dismisses Yahweh and Jesus as failures and called the religions that developed in their names based on their teachings of free will the Law of Confusion.
Instead of following the Law of One you are mixing the Wizard of Oz a children's fairy tale with the Book of Mormon and scraps of scriptures from the Bible.

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God is not to be mocked. Whatever a man sows, He will reap in return.

Harikrish biblical and Law of One scholar and spiritual leader
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2020 6:52:28 PM
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

Here is more proof you are a mentally ill pathological liar and suffer from a learning disability.

Galatians 6:7 is the most quoted verse about doing good deeds because we will be judged by our actions.

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. 8 Whoever sows to please their flesh, From the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, From the Spirit will reap eternal life. 9 Let us not become weary in doing good, For at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. 10 Therefore, As we have opportunity, Let us do good to all people, Especially to those who belong to the family of believers.

Summary.

To do good requires believing in good and TRUE IDEAS. One cannot believe in soul emotions but feels emotions. One cannot feel good deeds. Therefore, We sow good or evil ideas and not emotions or deeds. The dragon and 2-beast system fools and deceives everyone on the planet BECAUSE THE 7. 4+ BILLION GENTILES DO NOT LIKE THINKING CAUSE AND EFFECT REASONING. BECAUSE = WHY? NO. THEY LIKE DOING. "WHAT" = DO. Duh!

Darkness of moonlight counterfeit sunlight using simple words the gentiles do not comprehend but arrogantly assume they do. Therefore, They are not poor in spirit and theirs is NOT the kingdom of heaven of the heart.

"The light shines in darkness, And the darkness does not comprehend it. " Amen.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2020 7:36:35 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

Summary.

To do good requires believing in good and TRUE IDEAS. One cannot believe in soul emotions but feels emotions. One cannot feel good deeds. Therefore, We sow good or evil ideas and not emotions or deeds. The dragon and 2-beast system fools and deceives everyone on the planet BECAUSE THE 7. 4+ BILLION GENTILES DO NOT LIKE THINKING CAUSE AND EFFECT REASONING. BECAUSE = WHY? NO. THEY LIKE DOING. "WHAT" = DO. Duh!

Darkness of moonlight counterfeit sunlight using simple words the gentiles do not comprehend but arrogantly assume they do. Therefore, They are not poor in spirit and theirs is NOT the kingdom of heaven of the heart.

There is a way to tell if what you are doing is good or evil.

Now consider what you reaped from your actions and determine if you were rewarded or punished.

Summary.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2020 9:17:56 PM
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

Summary.

Now consider what you reaped from your actions and determine if you were rewarded or punished.

Summary.

How can anyone comprehend the Law of One, Bible, Or book of Mormon if they do not know they are part of Yahweh Elohim, Literally? What is the consequence? They will invent false analogies and metaphors of God, And God becomes the image of man. Man is truth, And God is the image.

God designed mortality to have its Yin Yang opposites. Man is created in the image of God; or God is created in the image of man are Yin Yang opposites. Holy Ghost sex teaches the truth about God. Man and religions do not. They teach unworkable metaphors and analogies. Ice, Water. And gas is an example. Sowing good deeds is another example. There is no cause and effect spiritual science with good deeds. No. Only with ideas.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2020 9:52:22 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:

Summary.

Summary.

How can anyone comprehend the Law of One, Bible, Or book of Mormon if they do not know they are part of Yahweh Elohim, Literally? What is the consequence? They will invent false analogies and metaphors of God, And God becomes the image of man. Man is truth, And God is the image.

The Law of One gives us information about Yahweh and Jesus that was unknown before.

Yahweh and Jesus according to the Law of One are from Mars a third densit planet.
Lesson 1 Yahweh could not save his own plant Mars and the third density race had to be quickly transfer to planet earth.

Lesson 2. Their attempt to maintain the Law of One on humans who were transferred from Mars failed because Yahweh's experiment in free will was a disaster.

Lesson 4. Yahweh transferred the Martians to earth where his experiment with free will and genetics failed.
Yahweh is a positively oriented social memory complex of the Confederation, Most likely originally acting as a guardian of the third density entities who were experiencing their cycle on Mars. Once their planet became inhospitable they were unable to complete their third density cycle, Yahweh helped to transfer them to Earth by means of a method similar to cloning (but probably far more advanced).

Ra: I am Ra. The results of this interaction were quite mixed. Where the entities were of a vibrational sum characteristic which embraced oneness, The manipulations of Yahweh were very useful. Wherein the entities of free will had chosen a less positively oriented configuration of sum total vibratory complex, Those of the Orion group were able for the first time to make serious inroads upon the consciousness of the planetary complex.

Yahweh exoeriment in free will was a disaster and created the Law of Confusion.

You missed the most important message from the Law of One.
Yahweh and Jesus were sent to planet earth a second density planet to help the Martians who had to be transferred to earth because Mars was becoming an inhospitable planet no longer capable of supporting the third density life.
The law of One was already established in the Confederation. It was followed by the 55 entities/planets which made up the Confederatiom. Earth was not part of the Confederation.
But both Yahweh and Jesus were sent to earth where Yahweh experimented with free will and genetics which created the Law of Confusion. All earthly religion share their failures. Both Yahweh and Jesus failed to establish the Law of One but instead resulted in thousands of earthly religions.
So we have the Law of Confusion instead of the Law of One.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2020 11:33:00 PM
According to the Law of One the One Infinite Creator is called "Infinite Intelligence" and "Intelligent Infinity. " It is not Yahweh or Yahshua or Jesus.

The One Infinite Creator
The Law of One states that there is only one, And that one is the Infinite Creator (4. 20), Which Ra also calls "Infinite Intelligence" and "Intelligent Infinity. " It is impossible to describe the "one undifferentiated intelligent infinity, Unpolarized, Full and whole" but It can be activated or potentiated (28. 1). Each portion of the creation contains, Paradoxically, The whole (13. 13).
Illusion
Since all is one, All manifestation, Or appearance of many-ness, Is an illusion (1. 6, 106. 23). According to Ra, It is an illusion carefully engineered in order to give the Creator the opportunity to know Itself (27. 17).

What then is the Law of One?
Ra: I am Ra. The Law of One, Though beyond the limitations of name, As you call vibratory sound complexes, May be approximated by stating that all things are one, That there is no polarity, No right or wrong, No disharmony, But only identity. All is one, And that one is love/light, Light/love, The Infinite Creator.

Who then is Yahweh and Jesus?
Yahweh and Jesus according to the Law of One are from Mars a third density planet.

Yahweh is a positively oriented social memory complex of the Confederation, Most likely originally acting as a guardian of the third density entities who were experiencing their cycle on Mars. Once this planetary society decimated their planet and were unable to complete their third density cycle, Yahweh helped to transfer them to Earth by means of a method similar to cloning (but probably far more advanced).

Yahweh transferred the Martians to earth where his experiment with free will and genetics failed.

The Bible makes Yahweh's failures evident

Ra dismisses Yahweh and Jesus as failures and called the religions (Judaism' Christianity, Mormonism etc. Etc. ) that developed in their names based on their teachings of free will the Law of Confusion.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2020 12:04:42 AM
Ra dismisses Yahweh and Jesus as failures. . . .

The moron hari does the same thing!

His incest religion could not advance past the tiny Indian valley of its birth, And Ra is now obsolete and forgotten, While Christianity has conquered the world, But both Ra and the hindu moron dismiss Yahweh and Jesus as failures.

Can the class say deluded? I thought it could.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2020 1:14:40 AM
ethang5 wrote:

His incest religion could not advance past the tiny Indian valley of its birth, And Ra is now obsolete and forgotten, While Christianity has conquered the world, But both Ra and the hindu moron dismiss Yahweh and Jesus as failures.

His ideas are not what Ra teaches; but Yahweh must discredit Anon/Noah/ET to present an opposing view to prevent "yes men/women" sycophants on DDO.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2020 3:01:47 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Anon/Noah/ET enjoys peace of mind, Freedom, And Holy Ghost sex.

You have been judged and predestined to suffer. You confessed your past failed lives and present failures.

You introduced yourself to DDO as a mentally ill and financially bankrupt Alex Jones follower who was sent to DDO to rearrange your brains.
Anon wrote: After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. The event was so traumatic on me when I was 17,

Anon wrote: My professional career has been as a financial analyst and consultant for over 30 years, In 2009, My consulting business took a dive, (you went bankrupt. ). Anon wrote: Anon/Noah overcame the bankruptcy and retired early in 2014 at age 56. Reincarnation ideas started putting the Bible together 3 years ago.

For 40 year Anon/Noah filled his brain with religious garbage and was not taught who he really is nor how to enjoy Holy Ghost sex to receive clear revelation to dump the garbage. A prophet in 2002 saw in vision Anon/Noah digging through a garbage can of religion. Anon/Noah leaned the meaning of the vision 18 years later. He went around in circles for 40 years of intense study attending 10 different religions in his quest for the truth--religious garbage.

Anon/Noah/ET has studied Mormonism close to 40 years.

Anon/Noah/ET suffered most of his life trying to "fix" two rape-victim wives and failed for God to bring the "corn cob" metaphor to the entire world. But his predestinated suffering was for his two raped x-wives.

Anon wrote: Correct. Yahweh led me away from Alex Jones to DDO to rearrange my brain.

Anon wrote: I have never heard the audible voice of God even once in my life.

Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with wife or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

Note: no mention of biblical scholarship.
Anon wrote: Like any man, Anon/Noah/ET endured in belief by not pooping and eating like a pig with no pain for more than a year.

Anon/Noah/ET had a bad headache in the third eye to remove black grace of Christianity and Hebrew darkness by Holy Ghost sex. Do we know what truth he received from Yahweh to remove his painful headache all night long?

Anon wrote: Man's point of view? Anon/Noah did not know he has reincarnated 1000s of times as an ET over 150, 000 years before he was Noah. He will work now on balancing his 7 emotional soul-body energy centers,
Anon wrote: Anon/Noah revealed he is the Messiah for the Jews, But God corrected his ideas 2 days later.

Anon blames Christianity for his mistakes after claiming all his revelations comes from God.
Anon wrote: Anon made a huge blunder due to Christian

Anon wrote: The Character of Ra (Lucifer) is irrelevant because He is inept and incompetent as a little child,

Anon wrote: They believe in Ra who claims Yahweh is a lying criminal.

When no one took any interest in your Anon/Noah/ET schizophrenic personalities you went back to confessing once again you are a masturbator.
Anon/Noah had 1000s of past lives including Noah. 1000s of mothers pulled his hand away from his dick as a baby, And as a child, He was verbally punished for touching himself.

Anon wrote: The sentence does not include Anon/Noah/ET. However, One day out of the shower he jumped into bed and invited his dog to pet the dog. To his surprise, The dog started licking him in areas that felt really good and did not tell him to stop for fifteen minutes. He did not ejaculate. No one was home.
Anon wrote: Holy Ghost sex is the most important principle to heal bestiality.

Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with wife or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

Summary.

Anon wrote: Yahweh has been working on Anon/Noah/ET's repentance for five years.

Your confessions show a very tortured person suffering from multiple mental and physical ailments that extent to past failed lives as well as the present. You have been judged harshly by your Karma.
But that does not justify your actions on DDO. You distort everything you touch. That includes spanking your daughter while masturbating with her or masturbating during your wife's periods and calling your perversion Holy Ghost Sex.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2020 3:09:15 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

His ideas are not what Ra teaches; but Yahweh must discredit Anon/Noah/ET to present an opposing view to prevent "yes men/women" sycophants on DDO.

You have not brought up a single case where Ra disagreed with Harikrish. Harikrish quotes Ra and from the book the Law of One to back his position.

According to the Law of One the One Infinite Creator is called "Infinite Intelligence" and "Intelligent Infinity. " It is not Yahweh or Yahshua or Jesus.

The One Infinite Creator
The Law of One states that there is only one, And that one is the Infinite Creator (4. 20), Which Ra also calls "Infinite Intelligence" and "Intelligent Infinity. " It is impossible to describe the "one undifferentiated intelligent infinity, Unpolarized, Full and whole" but It can be activated or potentiated (28. 1). Each portion of the creation contains, Paradoxically, The whole (13. 13).
Illusion
Since all is one, All manifestation, Or appearance of many-ness, Is an illusion (1. 6, 106. 23). According to Ra, It is an illusion carefully engineered in order to give the Creator the opportunity to know Itself (27. 17).

What then is the Law of One?
Ra: I am Ra. The Law of One, Though beyond the limitations of name, As you call vibratory sound complexes, May be approximated by stating that all things are one, That there is no polarity, No right or wrong, No disharmony, But only identity. All is one, And that one is love/light, Light/love, The Infinite Creator.

Who then is Yahweh and Jesus?
Yahweh and Jesus according to the Law of One are from Mars a third density planet.

Yahweh is a positively oriented social memory complex of the Confederation, Most likely originally acting as a guardian of the third density entities who were experiencing their cycle on Mars. Once this planetary society decimated their planet and were unable to complete their third density cycle, Yahweh helped to transfer them to Earth by means of a method similar to cloning (but probably far more advanced).

The Bible makes Yahweh's failures evident

Ra dismisses Yahweh and Jesus as failures and called the religions (Judaism' Christianity, Mormonism etc. Etc. ) that developed in their names based on their teachings of free will the Law of Confusion.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2020 4:21:07 PM
Entity definition: a thing with distinct and independent existence.

Examples of entities offered by Ra.

Ra: I am Ra. The first entities upon this planet were water, Fire, Air and earth.

Jesus was a nameless entity.
Ra: I am Ra. The one known to you as Jesus of Nazareth did not have a name. This entity was a member of fifth* density of the highest level of that sub-octave. This entity was desirous of entering this planetary sphere in order to share the love vibration in as pure a manner as possible. Thus, This entity received permission to perform this mission. This entity was then a Wanderer of no name, Of Confederation origins, Of fifth* density, Representing the fifth-density* understanding of the vibration of understanding or love.

Ra corrects his mistake about Jesus's density.

Jesus was a wanderer.
Ra: I am Ra. The entity you call Jesus was galvanized by this experience and began a lifetime of seeking and searching. This entity studied first day and night in its own religious constructs which you call Judaism and was learned enough to be a rabbi, As you call the teach/learners of this particular rhythm or distortion of understanding, At a very young age.
At the age of approximately thirteen and one-half of your years, This entity left the dwelling place of its earthly family, As you would call it, And walked into many other places seeking further information. This went on sporadically until the entity was approximately twenty-five, At which time it returned to its family dwelling, And learned and practiced the art of its earthly father.
When the entity had become able to integrate or synthesize all experiences, The entity began to speak to other-selves and teach/learn what it had felt during the preceding years to be of an worthwhile nature. The entity was absolved karmically of the destruction of an other-self when it was in its last portion of lifetime and spoke upon what you would call a cross saying, "Father, Forgive them for they know not what they do. " In forgiveness lies the stoppage of the wheel of action, Or what you call karma.

Jesus never married.
Ra: I am Ra. I will attempt to sort out this question. It is difficult. This entity became aware that it was not an entity of itself but operated as a messenger of the One Creator whom this entity saw as love. This entity was aware that this cycle was in its last portion and spoke to the effect that those of its consciousness would return at the harvest.
The particular mind/body/spirit complex you call Jesus is, As what you would call an entity, Not to return except as a member of the Confederation occasionally speaking through a channel. However, There are others of the identical congruency of consciousness that will welcome those to the fourth density. This is the meaning of the returning.

They are both described as failures.

Questioner: Then Yahweh"s communications did not help nor did not create what Yahweh wished for them to create. Is this correct?

Yahweh experiment in free will was a disaster and created the Law of Confusion.

According to the Law of One the One Infinite Creator is called "Infinite Intelligence" and "Intelligent Infinity. " It is not Yahweh or Yahshua or Jesus who are separate entities and failures according to Ra.

The One Infinite Creator
Illusion
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2020 6:50:46 PM
What is density?

The Law of One, Book I, Session 16

Questioner: Could you define the word density as we have been using it?

Ra: I am Ra. The term density is a, What you call, Mathematical one.

The"closest analogy is that of music, Whereby after seven notes on your western"type of scale, If you will, The eighth note begins a new octave.

Densities
The first density is the density of the elements (Earth, Water, Air, Fire) (In scientific terms: solids, Liquids, Gases and plasma).

The second density is the density of organic life: plants, Animals, Bacteria, Etc.

The third density is the density which human beings inhabit. It is the density of self-awareness. It is also the density of duality, Through which the individual chooses their polarity of service.

The fourth density is the density of love or understanding. And like all subsequent densities, Is inhabited by mind/body/spirit complexes of a higher level of spiritual evolution than human beings on present day Earth.

The fifth density is the density of light or wisdom. Wherein long and deep contemplation and introspection are practiced so that one"s own wisdom may spring forth and the entity may become refined to an even higher degree.

The sixth density is the density of unity consciousness, Where love and wisdom are united and where all other polarities are united. In Earth history it is from this density that "archangels" come from, As described in various texts.

The seventh density is the gateway density, The last density before mind/body/spirit complexes merge back into the Creator.

The eighth density is the beginning of the next octave. Where the journey begins again.

Harikrish biblical and Law of One Scholar and spiritual leader.
WisdomOfAges
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2020 6:55:08 PM
ONE? 1 #1

1 what? One IMBECILE. . . Whose BRAIN is totally CONTAMINATED. . .

What kind of LIFE does this ONE have? N O N E. . . . .

Notice how the word NONE. . . Includes the word "ONE"

NONE? As in NOTHING. . . . No GOD. . . NO LIFE. . . Just DEATH. . .

The LAW of the LIVING DEAD. . . . OBEY, PRAY, SURRENDER, DIE. . . .

ONE? = 1 = IMBECILE. . . . One IMBECILE whose brain is totally
DESTROYED. . . LIFE means NOTHING. . . Like the word NONE. . .

ONE DEAD HUMAN whose BODY exists and whose BRAIN does
NOT. . .

ALIVE? Yes. . . . The BODY is FUNCTIONING and is trapped
like a rat in a cage. . . . Waiting to DIE. . . Nowhere to go. . . No need
to go. . Just ROT AWAY. . .

1 IMBECILE. . . . 1 LIVING DEAD HUMAN. . . . 1 DEAD BRAIN wanting
to destroy other BRAINS so the BODY can DIE. . . Eventually. . .

MURDER of the MIND. . . . 1 BRAIN. . . 1 LIFE. . . But only for the BODY
until it DIES. . The BRAIN DIED long ago. . . . A ZOMBIE. . . .

the LAW of DEATH. . . = MURDER the BRAIN, Reduce it to a wasteland
of brainwashed conditioning of human story craft. . . Then allow the
BODY to slowly ROT. . . .

LIFE? LIVING? No. . . . NEVER. . . . OBEY. . . PRAY. . . . DIE. . . Have children
to do the same. . . OBEY-PRAY-DROP DEAD. . . Till all are GONE. . .

LIFE? For what? To DIE. . . . Not to LIVE. . . Not to experience. . . Just DEATH. . .

RULE of ONE. . . . One total psychopath. . . = DIE HORRIBLY. . . Alone. . . Suffering. .
for GOD. . . . DIE and make sure the family DIES. . . Earth is NOT for LIVING
it is for DYING. . . Pray now. . . Surrender your LIFE. . . . And DIE. . . . So the children
can follow. . . . . DEATH is all that MATTERS. . . . "GOD" G for game O for Of
D for DEATH. . . .
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2020 8:52:43 PM
WisdomOfAges wrote:
ONE? 1 #1

1 what? One IMBECILE. . . Whose BRAIN is totally CONTAMINATED. . .

What kind of LIFE does this ONE have? N O N E. . . . .

Notice how the word NONE. . . Includes the word "ONE"

NONE? As in NOTHING. . . . No GOD. . . NO LIFE. . . Just DEATH. . .

The LAW of the LIVING DEAD. . . . OBEY, PRAY, SURRENDER, DIE. . . .

ONE? = 1 = IMBECILE. . . . One IMBECILE whose brain is totally
DESTROYED. . . LIFE means NOTHING. . . Like the word NONE. . .

ONE DEAD HUMAN whose BODY exists and whose BRAIN does
NOT. . .

ALIVE? Yes. . . . The BODY is FUNCTIONING and is trapped
like a rat in a cage. . . . Waiting to DIE. . . Nowhere to go. . . No need
to go. . Just ROT AWAY. . .

1 IMBECILE. . . . 1 LIVING DEAD HUMAN. . . . 1 DEAD BRAIN wanting
to destroy other BRAINS so the BODY can DIE. . . Eventually. . .

MURDER of the MIND. . . . 1 BRAIN. . . 1 LIFE. . . But only for the BODY
until it DIES. . The BRAIN DIED long ago. . . . A ZOMBIE. . . .

the LAW of DEATH. . . = MURDER the BRAIN, Reduce it to a wasteland
of brainwashed conditioning of human story craft. . . Then allow the
BODY to slowly ROT. . . .

LIFE? LIVING? No. . . . NEVER. . . . OBEY. . . PRAY. . . . DIE. . . Have children
to do the same. . . OBEY-PRAY-DROP DEAD. . . Till all are GONE. . .

LIFE? For what? To DIE. . . . Not to LIVE. . . Not to experience. . . Just DEATH. . .

RULE of ONE. . . . One total psychopath. . . = DIE HORRIBLY. . . Alone. . . Suffering. .
for GOD. . . . DIE and make sure the family DIES. . . Earth is NOT for LIVING
it is for DYING. . . Pray now. . . Surrender your LIFE. . . . And DIE. . . . So the children
can follow. . . . . DEATH is all that MATTERS. . . . "GOD" G for game O for Of
D for DEATH. . . .

Read and writing are not your strong assets. Younwere burn with a rubber plunger in your mouth as the expression goes.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2020 10:59:36 AM
anonthesmallone wrote:

Let's insert the truth:

Your interpretation of the Law of One is from Don's distortions. Don places the answers from I Am Ra inside his distortions. He does not change any of his fundamental presumptions and paradigms in his heart. He is clueless about the Law of One from section 1 given from the Gods and Goddesses of I Am Ra / I Am Yahweh.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2020 5:51:14 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

Let's insert the truth:

Your interpretation of the Law of One is from Don's distortions. Don places the answers from I Am Ra inside his distortions. He does not change any of his fundamental presumptions and paradigms in his heart. He is clueless about the Law of One from section 1 given from the Gods and Goddesses of I Am Ra / I Am Yahweh.

Don Elkins is both the author and genius that created the Law of One. Without his research and techniques we would never have heard about Extraterrestrial Alien Ra. The research was also corroborated by Carla and Jamex Mccarty.

You are a mentally ill pathological liar. You are trying to claim Don distorted his own book when the only facts available came from his book.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2020 4:13:46 AM
Harikrish provides the needed public narratives. Yahweh reveals the meaning by revelation. Reader have freewill belief to receive their own revelations they need in their authoritative unique paths from God:

Law of One--example

Ra: I am Ra. The Yahweh group worked with those of the planet you call Mars seven five, Seventy-five thousand [75, 000] years ago in what you would call the cloning process. There are differences, But they lie in the future of your time/space continuum [Gods and Goddesses who time travel regularly]
and we cannot break the free will Law of Confusion [caused by distortion and illusions of Space/Time finite segment of time].

Ra's answer is very cryptic. Using Holy Ghost sex, LDS channeled scriptures from Ra, And the Bible from God's heart, We can know the correct interpretation of the above quote:

2. 75, 000 years is metaphorical as well as literal years. The power of God can orchestrate the truth in the events perfectly to also be a metaphor.

Let's insert the truth into the Law of One:

Ra: I am Ra / I Am Yahweh]:

The **Father's ideas** worked with those **healed souls** of the planet you call Mars [red love healing]
seven five, Seventy-five thousand [75, 000=12x1000 or the elect of Israel]
years ago [in the priesthood order of the Son to birth clones of Christ-light-love in One heart and One soul. There are differences between Gods, Angels, And blood animals];
But they lie in the future of your time/space continuum [by translation and resurrection of Gods, Goddesses, Gentile-angel-dogs, And animals; or not resurrected like insects, Plants, Trees, Etc. ];
and we cannot break the free will Law of Confusion [to explain the truth except by telepathy to prepared and predestinated mortal souls who ask, Seek, And knock privately to God to know].

Harikrish. Your interpretation of the Law of One is from Don's distortions. Don places the answers from I Am Ra inside his distortions. He does not change any of his fundamental presumptions and paradigms in his heart. He is clueless about the Law of One and ignorant that Section 1 actually came from the Gods and Goddesses of I Am Ra / I Am Yahweh.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2020 1:41:54 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish provides the needed public narratives. Yahweh reveals the meaning by revelation. Reader have freewill belief to receive their own revelations they need in their authoritative unique paths from God:

Law of One--example

Ra: I am Ra. The Yahweh group worked with those of the planet you call Mars seven five, Seventy-five thousand [75, 000] years ago in what you would call the cloning process. There are differences, But they lie in the future of your time/space continuum [Gods and Goddesses who time travel regularly]
and we cannot break the free will Law of Confusion [caused by distortion and illusions of Space/Time finite segment of time].

Ra's answer is very cryptic. Using Holy Ghost sex, LDS channeled scriptures from Ra, And the Bible from God's heart, We can know the correct interpretation of the above quote:

2. 75, 000 years is metaphorical as well as literal years. The power of God can orchestrate the truth in the events perfectly to also be a metaphor.

Let's insert the truth into the Law of One:

Ra: I am Ra / I Am Yahweh]:

The **Father's ideas** worked with those **healed souls** of the planet you call Mars [red love healing]
seven five, Seventy-five thousand [75, 000=12x1000 or the elect of Israel]
years ago [in the priesthood order of the Son to birth clones of Christ-light-love in One heart and One soul. There are differences between Gods, Angels, And blood animals];
But they lie in the future of your time/space continuum [by translation and resurrection of Gods, Goddesses, Gentile-angel-dogs, And animals; or not resurrected like insects, Plants, Trees, Etc. ];
and we cannot break the free will Law of Confusion [to explain the truth except by telepathy to prepared and predestinated mortal souls who ask, Seek, And knock privately to God to know].

Harikrish. Your interpretation of the Law of One is from Don's distortions. Don places the answers from I Am Ra inside his distortions. He does not change any of his fundamental presumptions and paradigms in his heart. He is clueless about the Law of One and ignorant that Section 1 actually came from the Gods and Goddesses of I Am Ra / I Am Yahweh.

You are a mentally ill pathological liar.
Don Elkins is the creator and author of the Law of One. There is no other source besides Don, Carla and James. They all corroborated in the writing of the book and stand by the veracity of the book.
You said all your biblical ideas came from masturbating during your wife's periods. You wife must be on her periods.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.