Total Posts:63|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Is black skin a curse in Mormonism?

anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2020 3:58:35 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
No. The Bible and LDS scriptures channeled from Ra were distorted by LDS leaders by presumption to fool the world for the last 200 years for ET disclosure in the 20th century. Surprise!

The LDS leaders did not comprehend the Cosmic Genetic Debate; therefore they assumed things about the Book of Mormon and Bible that were false. In short, The Bible and Book of Mormon have TWO DIFFERENT OBJECTIVES FOR THE BLACK SKIN. Not knowing the truth by Holy Ghost sex; God blinded the LDS prophets. They ASSUMED God changed the skin color by supernatural methods for both those mortals in the Bible and Book of Mormon. BAD ASSUMPTION.

The blacks in the Bible were genetically modified by mortal ETs to be a specific part of the black labor force to do the menial repetitive tasks with "emotional joy" in the Law of One. In the Book of Mormon. God changed the skin color supernaturally for a totally different reason. What reason?

To be continued. . .
Harikrish
Posts: 34,026
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2020 5:06:39 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
No. The Bible and LDS scriptures channeled from Ra were distorted by LDS leaders by presumption to fool the world for the last 200 years for ET disclosure in the 20th century. Surprise!

The LDS leaders did not comprehend the Cosmic Genetic Debate; therefore they assumed things about the Book of Mormon and Bible that were false. In short, The Bible and Book of Mormon have TWO DIFFERENT OBJECTIVES FOR THE BLACK SKIN. Not knowing the truth by Holy Ghost sex; God blinded the LDS prophets. They ASSUMED God changed the skin color by supernatural methods for both those mortals in the Bible and Book of Mormon. BAD ASSUMPTION.

The blacks in the Bible were genetically modified by mortal ETs to be a specific part of the black labor force to do the menial repetitive tasks with "emotional joy" in the Law of One. In the Book of Mormon. God changed the skin color supernaturally for a totally different reason. What reason?

To be continued. . .

"According to Mormon scriptures, The descendants of Cain, Who slew his brother Abel, Were Black. One of Cain"s descendants was Egyptus, A woman Mormons believe was the namesake of Egypt. She married Ham, Whose descendants were themselves cursed [actually, Only Canaan, One of Ham"s son was cursed] and, In the view of many Mormons, Barred from the priesthood by his father, Noah.

Bott points to the Mormon holy text, The Book of Abraham, As suggesting that all of the descendants of Ham and Egyptus were thus Black and barred from the priesthood. " Bott does not believe withholding the priesthood from Blacks was discrimination. "

The bible condemns Africans to slavery according to Genesis 9 and 10.
The Mormon follows the Biblical justification for black slavery.
The Law of One teaches Yahweh is responsible for creating elitism beginning with the Jews.

Ra: The ones of Yahweh were attempting to create an understanding of the Law of One by creating mind/body complexes capable of grasping the Law of One. The experiment was a decided failure from the view of the desired distortions due to the fact that rather than assimilating the Law of One, It was a great temptation to consider the so-called social complex or subcomplex ~ins>as elite or different and better than other-selves, this one of the techniques of service to self.

The one known as Yahweh felt a great responsibility to these entities. However, The Orion group had been able to impress upon the peoples the name Yahweh as the one responsible for this elitism.

Harikrish has proven once again you are a mentally ill pathological liar and totally ignorant of the Bible, Mormonism and the Law of One.

Summary.
You have been mentally ill since 17. You spent 30 years in the financial field before going bankrupt. You spent 40 years on religious garbage. You spent 40 years studying Mormonish. You suffered most of your life trying to fix your first two raped wives. You spent many lives reincarnating as an ET. You were predestined to suffer. You were constipated for a year. Turned to beastiality and finally masturbating.
Any wonder you never found any time to spend with your wives or children (14, 10 and 8 years old).

My advice to you is spend more time with your 3 very young children. (14, 10, 8). You are already 62 and had all your children during and after you went bankrupt. They have suffered enough.

It is not very common to have such young children at your advanced age of 62. You are retired even before they reach high school.

You failed in everything. Business, Marriages, Religions. Past and present lives. Your children have suffered enough.

I have rearranged your brain and schedule so you spend more time with your 3 very young children. They have suffered enough!

Confess to them you are mentally ill and have been since you were 17. This will reassured them there is something wrong with YOU and not THEM!
ethang5
Posts: 20,664
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2020 8:29:16 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
My advice to you is spend more time with your 3 very young children.

You're on here more than anon moron, And you claim to have children. Follow your own advice hypocrite.

And you do have black skin. You're Indian. You are a curse in Hinduism, Which is why God is currently plaguing your shithole country.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,026
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2020 2:56:01 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
My advice to you is spend more time with your 3 very young children.

You're on here more than anon moron, And you claim to have children. Follow your own advice hypocrite.

Nigger Ethang5. My children are adults,
And you do have black skin. You're Indian. You are a curse in Hinduism,

Even a nigger like you admitted Harikrish is very white at the same time telling us you are very black.

Sorry to hear you lost your job because of your heart condition. Now you are a sick unemployed nigger.
Nigger definition. Black people of African origin.

Franklin named you as the nigger that buggered him.
https://www.debate.org...
When asked who was the nigger that buggered him
Franklin replied. CONFESSION:The Nigger was ohhhh gasp Nigger Ethang

You are everything you hate about yourself which you tried to project on others. But Harikrish exposed you.

Nigger Ethang, You come to DDO daily but you won't defend your God or beliefs or wife or children or your people or your country. You just obsess over how very black a negroid you are.

You hate being black. But you are very black
Now you confess you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black!! Lol!!

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!i
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

You accept you follow Christianity a slave religion.
Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www.Debate.Org...
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave.
Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

Pastor Ray Hagins calls Christianity a slave religion.
Ray Hagins breaking the bonds of slavery.
https://youtu.be...

Racism in religion.
https://youtu.be...

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu.be...

Ethang wrote: My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "
Then the nigger became mentally weak and embraced a slave religion Christianity.
Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.

6 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
You can buy a African slaves in Libya for $400 each.

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, they don't even believe she's graduated high school. I guess whether something sounds like a boast or not often depends on the listeners own socio-economic educational level.

We know what Ethang's socio-economic status is, he has been working for over 22 years as a delivery mule in Ghana smuggling free bibles for a lving.

You talk about slums in India but Nigger Ethang you are the only slumdog slum dweller on DDO who actually lives in a slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
Open sewers run throughout your city and houses In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
https://www.Graphic.Com.Gh...

You are the most shamed nigger on DDO nigger Ethang.

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www.Ghanaweb.Com...

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu.Be...

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu.Be...

Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu.Be...

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu.Be...
https://youtu.Be...

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu.Be...

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu.Be...
https://youtu.Be...

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.

You make disparaging comments about Africans when you are a self confessed poor African slave living and working in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Ethang qualifies as a Black Lives Wasted Candidate.
So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 + 7 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)
Any wonder on DART you confessed you had very little money. You poor African slave!!

The mark of the beast is your black skin and negroid appearance.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2020 8:22:19 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Let's think and continue to dig a little deeper into the topic question. What evidence and facts does EVERYONE ON EARTH SEE?

Native American's are **BOWN** not black. Where does the idea of the black skin curse come from?

The Book of Mormon? No! The word "black" is omitted.
The Book of Abraham? No! The word "black" is omitted.
The Bible? No. Although the word "black" is used in the Bible is used in 14 scriptures; none of them refer to black "skin".

Cause and effect spiritual science. Where is the idea of the "black curses skin" coming from? The Lamenites are brown! Christ is also the color brown. What truths of the colors of brown, White. And black teach us? Can we figure it out from the valid evidence EVERYONE SEES by the Logos Word of Reason?
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2020 9:13:57 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Hint: The supposed priesthood curse or slavery curse is NOT coming from the Bible, Book of Mormon. Or Book of Abraham! How can it originate from the 3 books when the word black is not used?

See how Holy Ghost sex flushes out the bad assumptions and paradigms of the "tradition of the fathers"? The fact the word "black" is not in the 3 books is the strongest "valid" evidence on the planet to challenge the traditional ideas as false. Then Holy Ghost sex teaches the truth of all things we need to know on our unique and individual paths into immorality and 8th density eternity.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,026
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2020 10:23:07 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Where is the idea of the "black CURSED skin" coming from?

It is in your OP (Opening Post)

Anon wrote: No. The Bible and LDS scriptures channeled from Ra were distorted by LDS leaders by presumption to fool the world for the last 200 years for ET disclosure in the 20th century. Surprise!

The LDS leaders did not comprehend the Cosmic Genetic Debate; therefore they assumed things about the Book of Mormon and Bible that were false. In short, The Bible and Book of Mormon have TWO DIFFERENT OBJECTIVES FOR THE BLACK SKIN. Not knowing the truth by Holy Ghost sex; God blinded the LDS prophets. They ASSUMED God changed the skin color by supernatural methods for both those mortals in the Bible and Book of Mormon. BAD ASSUMPTION.

The blacks in the Bible were genetically modified by mortal ETs to be a specific part of the black labor force to do the menial repetitive tasks with "emotional joy" in the Law of One. In the Book of Mormon. God changed the skin color supernaturally for a totally different reason. What reason?
Harikrish
Posts: 34,026
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2020 10:27:33 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Hint: The supposed priesthood curse or slavery curse is NOT coming from the Bible, Book of Mormon. Or Book of Abraham! How can it originate from the 3 books when the word black is not used?

See how Holy Ghost sex flushes out the bad assumptions and paradigms of the "tradition of the fathers"? The fact the word "black" is not in the 3 books is the strongest "valid" evidence on the planet to challenge the traditional ideas as false. Then Holy Ghost sex teaches the truth of all things we need to know on our unique and individual paths into immorality and 8th density eternity.

You already explained black skin in your opening post introduction to your thread "Is black skin a curse in Mormonism?

Anon wrote: No. The Bible and LDS scriptures channeled from Ra were distorted by LDS leaders by presumption to fool the world for the last 200 years for ET disclosure in the 20th century. Surprise!

The LDS leaders did not comprehend the Cosmic Genetic Debate; therefore they assumed things about the Book of Mormon and Bible that were false. In short, The Bible and Book of Mormon have TWO DIFFERENT OBJECTIVES FOR THE BLACK SKIN. Not knowing the truth by Holy Ghost sex; God blinded the LDS prophets. They ASSUMED God changed the skin color by supernatural methods for both those mortals in the Bible and Book of Mormon. BAD ASSUMPTION.

The blacks in the Bible were genetically modified by mortal ETs to be a specific part of the black labor force to do the menial repetitive tasks with "emotional joy" in the Law of One. In the Book of Mormon. God changed the skin color supernaturally for a totally different reason. What reason?
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2020 4:25:15 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
The Nephites were to be "White and Dilightsome" people "metaphorically" of Christ in immortal light-love of white grace. In contrast, The brown Lamanites represent the mortality of Christ as the foundation of 7. 4+ billion Gentile-angel-dog path of Christ of the broad path of resurrection. The two path of Christ are brown and white BUT NOT BLACK. The black skin represents the evil of physical genetic reengineering of "man's works" that challenges the grace of God in translation and in the resurrection.

The secret combinations of the NEPHITES of the Orion group took over all "profits in common" of Christ's economic order of the government authorities that produces freedom, Wealth, Peace, And joy simultaneously by black grace power of the magic arts.

The brown Lamanites did not believe such wickedness of the few in the Orion group who loved darkness to "serve self" to turn believers into slaves. Law of One principles. Therefore God destroyed all the white-Nephites to maintain the correct metaphor of the white grace power of Christ. Cool, Huh? Simple and brilliant; don't you agree?

The truth is about the metaphor ideas in the heart and not the skin color of the Chemical body.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,026
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2020 2:54:34 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
The Nephites were to be "White and Dilightsome" people "metaphorically" of Christ in immortal light-love of white grace. In contrast, The brown Lamanites represent the mortality of Christ as the foundation of 7. 4+ billion Gentile-angel-dog path of Christ of the broad path of resurrection. The two path of Christ are brown and white BUT NOT BLACK. The black skin represents the evil of physical genetic reengineering of "man's works" that challenges the grace of God in translation and in the resurrection.

The secret combinations of the NEPHITES of the Orion group took over all "profits in common" of Christ's economic order of the government authorities that produces freedom, Wealth, Peace, And joy simultaneously by black grace power of the magic arts.

The brown Lamanites did not believe such wickedness of the few in the Orion group who loved darkness to "serve self" to turn believers into slaves. Law of One principles. Therefore God destroyed all the white-Nephites to maintain the correct metaphor of the white grace power of Christ. Cool, Huh? Simple and brilliant; don't you agree?

The truth is about the metaphor ideas in the heart and not the skin color of the Chemical body.

You started by saying black skin is a curse in Mormonism in your OP.

You just said "The two path of Christ are brown and white BUT NOT BLACK. "
You even said, "The black skin represents the evil of physical genetic reengineering of "man's works" that challenges the grace of God in translation and in the resurrection. "

Anon wrote: The two path of Christ are brown and white BUT NOT BLACK. The black skin represents the evil of physical genetic reengineering of "man's works" that challenges the grace of God in translation and in the resurrection.

You are proving you are a mentally ill pathological liar who suffers from a learning disability.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2020 5:27:50 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
The OP is a question:
Is black skin a curse in Mormonism?

8=white grace of Life.
9=Black grace of Death.
10=brown=Mortality = Holy Ghost sex to see both 8 and 9 to know good and evil ideas simultaneously to believe only smart and good ideas. Kill the dumb and bad ideas based on valid evidence and cogent reasoning--like the word "black" is omitted from the Book of Mormon, Book of Abraham. And the Bible.

The Lamanites and Christ were both brown and mortal.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,026
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2020 8:08:37 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
The OP is a question:
Is black skin a curse in Mormonism?

8=white grace of Life.
9=Black grace of Death.
10=brown=Mortality = Holy Ghost sex to see both 8 and 9 to know good and evil ideas simultaneously to believe only smart and good ideas. Kill the dumb and bad ideas based on valid evidence and cogent reasoning--like the word "black" is omitted from the Book of Mormon, Book of Abraham. And the Bible.

The Lamanites and Christ were both brown and mortal.

The OP starts with the question. Then you go on to answer it.

Anon wrote: No. The Bible and LDS scriptures channeled from Ra were distorted by LDS leaders by presumption to fool the world for the last 200 years for ET disclosure in the 20th century. Surprise!

The LDS leaders did not comprehend the Cosmic Genetic Debate; therefore they assumed things about the Book of Mormon and Bible that were false. In short, The Bible and Book of Mormon have TWO DIFFERENT OBJECTIVES FOR THE BLACK SKIN. Not knowing the truth by Holy Ghost sex; God blinded the LDS prophets. They ASSUMED God changed the skin color by supernatural methods for both those mortals in the Bible and Book of Mormon. BAD ASSUMPTION.

The blacks in the Bible were genetically modified by mortal ETs to be a specific part of the black labor force to do the menial repetitive tasks with "emotional joy" in the Law of One. In the Book of Mormon. God changed the skin color supernaturally for a totally different reason. What reason?

Now you are asking the reason why God changed the skin color supernaturally pointing to "The blacks in the Bible were genetically modified by mortal ETs to be a specific part of the black labor force to do the menial repetitive tasks with "emotional joy" in the Law of One. "

So according to, You blacks are both in the bible and Law of One.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2020 5:20:04 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
The OP is a question:
Is black skin a curse in Mormonism?

8=white grace of Life.
9=Black grace of Death.
10=brown=Mortality = Holy Ghost sex to see both 8 and 9 to know good and evil ideas simultaneously to believe only smart and good ideas. Kill the dumb and bad ideas based on valid evidence and cogent reasoning--like the word "black" is omitted from the Book of Mormon, Book of Abraham. And the Bible.

The Lamanites and Christ were both brown and mortal.

The OP starts with the question. Then you go on to answer it.

Anon wrote: No. The Bible and LDS scriptures channeled from Ra were distorted by LDS leaders by presumption to fool the world for the last 200 years for ET disclosure in the 20th century. Surprise!

The LDS leaders did not comprehend the Cosmic Genetic Debate; therefore they assumed things about the Book of Mormon and Bible that were false. In short, The Bible and Book of Mormon have TWO DIFFERENT OBJECTIVES FOR THE BLACK SKIN. Not knowing the truth by Holy Ghost sex; God blinded the LDS prophets. They ASSUMED God changed the skin color by supernatural methods for both those mortals in the Bible and Book of Mormon. BAD ASSUMPTION.

The blacks in the Bible were genetically modified by mortal ETs to be a specific part of the black labor force to do the menial repetitive tasks with "emotional joy" in the Law of One. In the Book of Mormon. God changed the skin color supernaturally for a totally different reason. What reason?

Now you are asking the reason why God changed the skin color supernaturally pointing to "The blacks in the Bible were genetically modified by mortal ETs to be a specific part of the black labor force to do the menial repetitive tasks with "emotional joy" in the Law of One. "

So according to, You blacks are both in the bible and Law of One.

The Lamanites were brown not black.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,026
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2020 6:08:01 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
The OP is a question:
Is black skin a curse in Mormonism?

8=white grace of Life.
9=Black grace of Death.
10=brown=Mortality = Holy Ghost sex to see both 8 and 9 to know good and evil ideas simultaneously to believe only smart and good ideas. Kill the dumb and bad ideas based on valid evidence and cogent reasoning--like the word "black" is omitted from the Book of Mormon, Book of Abraham. And the Bible.

The Lamanites and Christ were both brown and mortal.

The OP starts with the question. Then you go on to answer it.

Anon wrote: No. The Bible and LDS scriptures channeled from Ra were distorted by LDS leaders by presumption to fool the world for the last 200 years for ET disclosure in the 20th century. Surprise!

The LDS leaders did not comprehend the Cosmic Genetic Debate; therefore they assumed things about the Book of Mormon and Bible that were false. In short, The Bible and Book of Mormon have TWO DIFFERENT OBJECTIVES FOR THE BLACK SKIN. Not knowing the truth by Holy Ghost sex; God blinded the LDS prophets. They ASSUMED God changed the skin color by supernatural methods for both those mortals in the Bible and Book of Mormon. BAD ASSUMPTION.

The blacks in the Bible were genetically modified by mortal ETs to be a specific part of the black labor force to do the menial repetitive tasks with "emotional joy" in the Law of One. In the Book of Mormon. God changed the skin color supernaturally for a totally different reason. What reason?

Now you are asking the reason why God changed the skin color supernaturally pointing to "The blacks in the Bible were genetically modified by mortal ETs to be a specific part of the black labor force to do the menial repetitive tasks with "emotional joy" in the Law of One. "

So according to, You blacks are both in the bible and Law of One.

The Lamanites were brown not black.

You are a mentally ill pathological iar. Even the LDS admit they removed skin of blackness from the Lamanite descriptions.

2 Nephi 5:21
21 And he had caused the acursing to come upon them, Yea, Even a sore cursing, Because of their iniquity. For behold, They had hardened their hearts against him, That they had become like unto a flint; wherefore, As they were white, And exceedingly fair and delightsome, That they might not be enticing unto my people the Lord God did cause a skin of blackness to come upon them.
Church removes racial references in Book of Mormon headings
LDS scripture " Church drops "dark" and "skin of blackness" from Lamanite descriptions.

2 Nephi, Chapter 5
Before the change "" Because of their unbelief, The Lamanites are cursed, Receive a skin of blackness, And become a scourge unto the Nephites.

After the change " " Because of their unbelief, The Lamanites are cut off from the presence of the Lord, Are cursed, And become a scourge unto the Nephites.

Mormon, Chapter 5
Before the change " " The Lamanites shall be a dark, Filthy, And loathsome people. "

After the change " " Because of their unbelief, The Lamanites will be scattered, And the Spirit will cease to strive with them. "
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2020 12:34:21 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
The OP is a question:
Is black skin a curse in Mormonism?

8=white grace of Life.
9=Black grace of Death.
10=brown=Mortality = Holy Ghost sex to see both 8 and 9 to know good and evil ideas simultaneously to believe only smart and good ideas. Kill the dumb and bad ideas based on valid evidence and cogent reasoning--like the word "black" is omitted from the Book of Mormon, Book of Abraham. And the Bible.

The Lamanites and Christ were both brown and mortal.

The OP starts with the question. Then you go on to answer it.

Anon wrote: No. The Bible and LDS scriptures channeled from Ra were distorted by LDS leaders by presumption to fool the world for the last 200 years for ET disclosure in the 20th century. Surprise!

The LDS leaders did not comprehend the Cosmic Genetic Debate; therefore they assumed things about the Book of Mormon and Bible that were false. In short, The Bible and Book of Mormon have TWO DIFFERENT OBJECTIVES FOR THE BLACK SKIN. Not knowing the truth by Holy Ghost sex; God blinded the LDS prophets. They ASSUMED God changed the skin color by supernatural methods for both those mortals in the Bible and Book of Mormon. BAD ASSUMPTION.

The blacks in the Bible were genetically modified by mortal ETs to be a specific part of the black labor force to do the menial repetitive tasks with "emotional joy" in the Law of One. In the Book of Mormon. God changed the skin color supernaturally for a totally different reason. What reason?

Now you are asking the reason why God changed the skin color supernaturally pointing to "The blacks in the Bible were genetically modified by mortal ETs to be a specific part of the black labor force to do the menial repetitive tasks with "emotional joy" in the Law of One. "

So according to, You blacks are both in the bible and Law of One.

The Lamanites were brown not black.

You are a mentally ill pathological iar. Even the LDS admit they removed skin of blackness from the Lamanite descriptions.

2 Nephi 5:21
21 And he had caused the acursing to come upon them, Yea, Even a sore cursing, Because of their iniquity. For behold, They had hardened their hearts against him, That they had become like unto a flint; wherefore, As they were white, And exceedingly fair and delightsome, That they might not be enticing unto my people the Lord God did cause a skin of blackness to come upon them.
Church removes racial references in Book of Mormon headings
LDS scripture " Church drops "dark" and "skin of blackness" from Lamanite descriptions.

2 Nephi, Chapter 5
Before the change "" Because of their unbelief, The Lamanites are cursed, Receive a skin of blackness, And become a scourge unto the Nephites.

After the change " " Because of their unbelief, The Lamanites are cut off from the presence of the Lord, Are cursed, And become a scourge unto the Nephites.

Mormon, Chapter 5
Before the change " " The Lamanites shall be a dark, Filthy, And loathsome people. "

After the change " " Because of their unbelief, The Lamanites will be scattered, And the Spirit will cease to strive with them. "

Anon/Noah/ET stands corrected on the facts, And this post is a great example that peer review is essential when using Holy Ghost sex. We must believe the facts and evidence as the foundation and not 'traditional beliefs" of our fathers and mothers.

Heb 11:1
Faith is the substance of things hoped for; the evidence of things not seen.

Anon/Noah/ET queried "black" in the Book of Mormon and not "blackness". He based his conclusions on the fact American Indians are not black and the meaning of the color brown received by Holy Ghost sex is mortal, Which are both true. Do the new facts from Harikrich/Yahweh change his mind about the color was brown Lamanites and not black? No. Why not? To be continued. . . Think. . .
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2020 12:50:34 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
Hint: EThang5 just made a comment on another thread about not pooping for 17 days, Yahweh the I AM revealed that the Most High God is a hypocrite liar behind the curtin of Oz to manipulate the slaves; but not our Father in heaven or Christ. They do not lie. See the truth yet about God and His Almighty power?
Harikrish
Posts: 34,026
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2020 1:35:15 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
The OP is a question:
Is black skin a curse in Mormonism?

8=white grace of Life.
9=Black grace of Death.
10=brown=Mortality = Holy Ghost sex to see both 8 and 9 to know good and evil ideas simultaneously to believe only smart and good ideas. Kill the dumb and bad ideas based on valid evidence and cogent reasoning--like the word "black" is omitted from the Book of Mormon, Book of Abraham. And the Bible.

The Lamanites and Christ were both brown and mortal.

The OP starts with the question. Then you go on to answer it.

Anon wrote: No. The Bible and LDS scriptures channeled from Ra were distorted by LDS leaders by presumption to fool the world for the last 200 years for ET disclosure in the 20th century. Surprise!

The LDS leaders did not comprehend the Cosmic Genetic Debate; therefore they assumed things about the Book of Mormon and Bible that were false. In short, The Bible and Book of Mormon have TWO DIFFERENT OBJECTIVES FOR THE BLACK SKIN. Not knowing the truth by Holy Ghost sex; God blinded the LDS prophets. They ASSUMED God changed the skin color by supernatural methods for both those mortals in the Bible and Book of Mormon. BAD ASSUMPTION.

The blacks in the Bible were genetically modified by mortal ETs to be a specific part of the black labor force to do the menial repetitive tasks with "emotional joy" in the Law of One. In the Book of Mormon. God changed the skin color supernaturally for a totally different reason. What reason?

Now you are asking the reason why God changed the skin color supernaturally pointing to "The blacks in the Bible were genetically modified by mortal ETs to be a specific part of the black labor force to do the menial repetitive tasks with "emotional joy" in the Law of One. "

So according to, You blacks are both in the bible and Law of One.

The Lamanites were brown not black.

You are a mentally ill pathological iar. Even the LDS admit they removed skin of blackness from the Lamanite descriptions.

2 Nephi 5:21
21 And he had caused the acursing to come upon them, Yea, Even a sore cursing, Because of their iniquity. For behold, They had hardened their hearts against him, That they had become like unto a flint; wherefore, As they were white, And exceedingly fair and delightsome, That they might not be enticing unto my people the Lord God did cause a skin of blackness to come upon them.
Church removes racial references in Book of Mormon headings
LDS scripture " Church drops "dark" and "skin of blackness" from Lamanite descriptions.

2 Nephi, Chapter 5
Before the change "" Because of their unbelief, The Lamanites are cursed, Receive a skin of blackness, And become a scourge unto the Nephites.

After the change " " Because of their unbelief, The Lamanites are cut off from the presence of the Lord, Are cursed, And become a scourge unto the Nephites.

Mormon, Chapter 5
Before the change " " The Lamanites shall be a dark, Filthy, And loathsome people. "

After the change " " Because of their unbelief, The Lamanites will be scattered, And the Spirit will cease to strive with them. "

Anon/Noah/ET stands corrected on the facts, And this post is a great example that peer review is essential when using Holy Ghost sex. We must believe the facts and evidence as the foundation and not 'traditional beliefs" of our fathers and mothers.

Heb 11:1
Faith is the substance of things hoped for; the evidence of things not seen.

Anon/Noah/ET queried "black" in the Book of Mormon and not "blackness". He based his conclusions on the fact American Indians are not black and the meaning of the color brown received by Holy Ghost sex is mortal, Which are both true. Do the new facts from Harikrich/Yahweh change his mind about the color was brown Lamanites and not black? No. Why not? To be continued. . . Think. . .

The Book of Mormon never called the Lamanites brown. So you started out with a lie. Now you are trying to defend your lie.
Second lie. The American Indians are not brown either. They are reddish. That is why they were called Red Indians.

You are a mentally ill pathological iar. Even the LDS admit they removed skin of blackness from the Lamanite descriptions.

2 Nephi 5:21
21 And he had caused the acursing to come upon them, Yea, Even a sore cursing, Because of their iniquity. For behold, They had hardened their hearts against him, That they had become like unto a flint; wherefore, As they were white, And exceedingly fair and delightsome, That they might not be enticing unto my people the Lord God did cause a skin of blackness to come upon them.
Church removes racial references in Book of Mormon headings
LDS scripture " Church drops "dark" and "skin of blackness" from Lamanite descriptions.

2 Nephi, Chapter 5
Before the change "" Because of their unbelief, The Lamanites are cursed, Receive a skin of blackness, And become a scourge unto the Nephites.

After the change " " Because of their unbelief, The Lamanites are cut off from the presence of the Lord, Are cursed, And become a scourge unto the Nephites.

Mormon, Chapter 5
Before the change " " The Lamanites shall be a dark, Filthy, And loathsome people. "

After the change " " Because of their unbelief, The Lamanites will be scattered, And the Spirit will cease to strive with them. "
Harikrish
Posts: 34,026
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2020 1:55:57 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Hint: EThang5 just made a comment on another thread about not pooping for 17 days, Yahweh the I AM revealed that the Most High God is a hypocrite liar behind the curtin of Oz to manipulate the slaves; but not our Father in heaven or Christ. They do not lie. See the truth yet about God and His Almighty power?

Your constipation is stress related. You are under tremendous stress having retired bankrupt with three very young children. You retired in 2014. You were only 56. But your children were 8, 4 and 2 then.
Anon wrote: My professional career has been as a financial analyst and consultant for over 30 years, In 2009, My consulting business took a dive, (you went bankrupt. ). Anon wrote: Anon/Noah overcame the bankruptcy and retired early in 2014 at age 56. Reincarnation ideas started putting the Bible together 3 years ago.

One of the affects of constipation is headaches. You complained of frequent headaches.

Anon wrote: He first did not poop for 17 days. Then God sent bugs into his life as visions he could touch and then disappeared magically. The visions/miracals really annoyed him to disrupt his "routines predictable actions" he acquired by habit as a mortal ET in his subconscious past lives for 500, 000+ years as a reincarnating ET before incarnating as Noah.

The ants coincide with DDO healing based on God telling him in his heart and "gut feeling" what to do to obey God when the ants appeared, Like eating different color food or rearranging objects like black grace magic spells. But much simpler and more powerful because they are unique in the moment and not written in a "book spells". God controls all power.

Then he would go through darkness and headaches. Then he would pray to the Creator and ask for deliverance from the darkness. Then the light would shine and a new idea was "conceived" on earth; although distorted by ideas in his carnal brain already after 3. 5 years for ignoring his female vagina and boobs in his spirit-orb by the traditional "1-gender" unbalanced paradigm of the heart, Preventing the "deeper" revelations, Such as the book of Mormon is true.

You are obsessed with constipation as much as you are with masturbating.

No. Anon/Noah/ET will not poop after translation. Not pooping is up to 11 days now. He farts a lot after God remove the poop from his intestines. It leaves space of air for him to eliminate by farting. Anon/Noah/ET is concerned that DDO will use his not pooping as evidence to believe when it is not. We all need our own miracles from God or we will end up doubting. The evidence to consider is the reasonable ideas and ask, "Where are these new ideas coming from? " Yahweh explained the answer. Try it. Holy Ghost sex is good not evil. Spiritual science.

Not pooping with no pain or discomfort has been occurring consistently for over a year--about 15 months. Anon enjoys not pooping. Wouldn't you also like not pooping for 10 to 17 days for over a year? It is quit convenient. Poop represents mortality. Not pooping is immortality. Mortality is unclean. Immortality is clean. The metaphors fit directly into the OT,

It has now been 9 days since Anon/Noah/ET pooped. Physical evidence. No pain. No constipation. Been happening consistently after he entered DDO more than a year ago. Never happened before DDO. DDO is where God wants him posting new ideas. The two Pop Tarts miracle and the like keep him believing. He is omitting thousands of miracles because the miracles are worthless to increase belief or knowledge "second-hand" hearsay. The solid evidence is reading the brilliant ideas and asking, "Where are the highly logical ideas coming from? " DDO can answer the
question with freewill belief. Anon does not need to know the answer. He is secure in his true identify--the rock Christ spoke about in Matthew 16 and Matthew 7.

Pee yes. Poop no. Anon has not pooped for 7 days. How long will it last? Unpredictable. No pain. No constipation. Been going on for more than a year.

Anyone seeing Anon/Noah/ET would think he is a normal person who enjoys posting on the internet because no one else sees what he is writing to DDO. He never talks about it to the public outside his family.

He takes frequent naps after posting because of the energy power to post by the Still Small Voice. He is forced to type slowly because of his jalopy computer, And God will not give him a new one even though he has plenty of money to buy one. He has obeyed the Lord in sacrifice for almost 2 years to patiently learn about grace vs his own works to overcome the deceptions of moonlight religions and his past life as an ET that believed in goals, Works, Freewill karma vs. God's salvation by grace for immortal life of the body.

Don't you agree? DDO is perfect with its free speech policy. No one can throw Anon/Noah/ET in a nut house. If he went public with a book, Then someone would call the government to put him in a loony bin like they went after Don, Even though the ideas are the most rational on the planet based on **ALL** the valid evidence in a system view of the "facts".

Anon wrote: Correct. Yahweh led me away from Alex Jones to DDO to rearrange my brain.

Anon wrote: I have never heard the audible voice of God even once in my life.

Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with wife or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

Note: no mention of biblical scholarship.
Anon wrote: Like any man, Anon/Noah/ET endured in belief by not pooping and eating like a pig with no pain for more than a year.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2020 6:16:15 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
The OP is a question:
Is black skin a curse in Mormonism?

8=white grace of Life.
9=Black grace of Death.
10=brown=Mortality = Holy Ghost sex to see both 8 and 9 to know good and evil ideas simultaneously to believe only smart and good ideas. Kill the dumb and bad ideas based on valid evidence and cogent reasoning--like the word "black" is omitted from the Book of Mormon, Book of Abraham. And the Bible.

The Lamanites and Christ were both brown and mortal.

The OP starts with the question. Then you go on to answer it.

Anon wrote: No. The Bible and LDS scriptures channeled from Ra were distorted by LDS leaders by presumption to fool the world for the last 200 years for ET disclosure in the 20th century. Surprise!

The LDS leaders did not comprehend the Cosmic Genetic Debate; therefore they assumed things about the Book of Mormon and Bible that were false. In short, The Bible and Book of Mormon have TWO DIFFERENT OBJECTIVES FOR THE BLACK SKIN. Not knowing the truth by Holy Ghost sex; God blinded the LDS prophets. They ASSUMED God changed the skin color by supernatural methods for both those mortals in the Bible and Book of Mormon. BAD ASSUMPTION.

The blacks in the Bible were genetically modified by mortal ETs to be a specific part of the black labor force to do the menial repetitive tasks with "emotional joy" in the Law of One. In the Book of Mormon. God changed the skin color supernaturally for a totally different reason. What reason?

Now you are asking the reason why God changed the skin color supernaturally pointing to "The blacks in the Bible were genetically modified by mortal ETs to be a specific part of the black labor force to do the menial repetitive tasks with "emotional joy" in the Law of One. "

So according to, You blacks are both in the bible and Law of One.

The Lamanites were brown not black.

You are a mentally ill pathological iar. Even the LDS admit they removed skin of blackness from the Lamanite descriptions.

2 Nephi 5:21
21 And he had caused the acursing to come upon them, Yea, Even a sore cursing, Because of their iniquity. For behold, They had hardened their hearts against him, That they had become like unto a flint; wherefore, As they were white, And exceedingly fair and delightsome, That they might not be enticing unto my people the Lord God did cause a skin of blackness to come upon them.
Church removes racial references in Book of Mormon headings
LDS scripture " Church drops "dark" and "skin of blackness" from Lamanite descriptions.

2 Nephi, Chapter 5
Before the change "" Because of their unbelief, The Lamanites are cursed, Receive a skin of blackness, And become a scourge unto the Nephites.

After the change " " Because of their unbelief, The Lamanites are cut off from the presence of the Lord, Are cursed, And become a scourge unto the Nephites.

Mormon, Chapter 5
Before the change " " The Lamanites shall be a dark, Filthy, And loathsome people. "

After the change " " Because of their unbelief, The Lamanites will be scattered, And the Spirit will cease to strive with them. "

Anon/Noah/ET stands corrected on the facts, And this post is a great example that peer review is essential when using Holy Ghost sex. We must believe the facts and evidence as the foundation and not 'traditional beliefs" of our fathers and mothers.

Heb 11:1
Faith is the substance of things hoped for; the evidence of things not seen.

Anon/Noah/ET queried "black" in the Book of Mormon and not "blackness". He based his conclusions on the fact American Indians are not black and the meaning of the color brown received by Holy Ghost sex is mortal, Which are both true. Do the new facts from Harikrich/Yahweh change his mind about the color was brown Lamanites and not black? No. Why not? To be continued. . . Think. . .

This happened yesterday, But it would not post. Let us see if God let's it post today:

You make some good points. And there are excellent rational answers in the light. . . Breaking news. . . The computer screen just replaced DDO web page that disappeared and a new web page appeared about family spaghetti dinners--without Anon/Noah/ET touchi anything:

https://www. Pastini. Com/family-meals/? Gclid=Cj0KCQjwoPL2BRDxARIsAEMm9y8dfLtcyBo3USsJS87tGSB0fFo3rfmM374bQ5_Qpaxv2mbhv4LvwukaAkPUEALw_wcB

The new webpage is about family spaghetti dinners. Mormonism is an Abraham family tangled-up spaghetti dinner by God. Yum Yum. It tastes good.
Harikrish
Posts: 34,026
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2020 6:59:14 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
The OP is a question:
Is black skin a curse in Mormonism?

8=white grace of Life.
9=Black grace of Death.
10=brown=Mortality = Holy Ghost sex to see both 8 and 9 to know good and evil ideas simultaneously to believe only smart and good ideas. Kill the dumb and bad ideas based on valid evidence and cogent reasoning--like the word "black" is omitted from the Book of Mormon, Book of Abraham. And the Bible.

The Lamanites and Christ were both brown and mortal.

The OP starts with the question. Then you go on to answer it.

Anon wrote: No. The Bible and LDS scriptures channeled from Ra were distorted by LDS leaders by presumption to fool the world for the last 200 years for ET disclosure in the 20th century. Surprise!

The LDS leaders did not comprehend the Cosmic Genetic Debate; therefore they assumed things about the Book of Mormon and Bible that were false. In short, The Bible and Book of Mormon have TWO DIFFERENT OBJECTIVES FOR THE BLACK SKIN. Not knowing the truth by Holy Ghost sex; God blinded the LDS prophets. They ASSUMED God changed the skin color by supernatural methods for both those mortals in the Bible and Book of Mormon. BAD ASSUMPTION.

The blacks in the Bible were genetically modified by mortal ETs to be a specific part of the black labor force to do the menial repetitive tasks with "emotional joy" in the Law of One. In the Book of Mormon. God changed the skin color supernaturally for a totally different reason. What reason?

Now you are asking the reason why God changed the skin color supernaturally pointing to "The blacks in the Bible were genetically modified by mortal ETs to be a specific part of the black labor force to do the menial repetitive tasks with "emotional joy" in the Law of One. "

So according to, You blacks are both in the bible and Law of One.

The Lamanites were brown not black.

You are a mentally ill pathological iar. Even the LDS admit they removed skin of blackness from the Lamanite descriptions.

2 Nephi 5:21
21 And he had caused the acursing to come upon them, Yea, Even a sore cursing, Because of their iniquity. For behold, They had hardened their hearts against him, That they had become like unto a flint; wherefore, As they were white, And exceedingly fair and delightsome, That they might not be enticing unto my people the Lord God did cause a skin of blackness to come upon them.
Church removes racial references in Book of Mormon headings
LDS scripture " Church drops "dark" and "skin of blackness" from Lamanite descriptions.

2 Nephi, Chapter 5
Before the change "" Because of their unbelief, The Lamanites are cursed, Receive a skin of blackness, And become a scourge unto the Nephites.

After the change " " Because of their unbelief, The Lamanites are cut off from the presence of the Lord, Are cursed, And become a scourge unto the Nephites.

Mormon, Chapter 5
Before the change " " The Lamanites shall be a dark, Filthy, And loathsome people. "

After the change " " Because of their unbelief, The Lamanites will be scattered, And the Spirit will cease to strive with them. "

Anon/Noah/ET stands corrected on the facts, And this post is a great example that peer review is essential when using Holy Ghost sex. We must believe the facts and evidence as the foundation and not 'traditional beliefs" of our fathers and mothers.

Heb 11:1
Faith is the substance of things hoped for; the evidence of things not seen.

Anon/Noah/ET queried "black" in the Book of Mormon and not "blackness". He based his conclusions on the fact American Indians are not black and the meaning of the color brown received by Holy Ghost sex is mortal, Which are both true. Do the new facts from Harikrich/Yahweh change his mind about the color was brown Lamanites and not black? No. Why not? To be continued. . . Think. . .

This happened yesterday, But it would not post. Let us see if God let's it post today:

You make some good points. And there are excellent rational answers in the light. . . Breaking news. . . The computer screen just replaced DDO web page that disappeared and a new web page appeared about family spaghetti dinners--without Anon/Noah/ET touchi anything:

https://www. Pastini. Com/family-meals/? Gclid=Cj0KCQjwoPL2BRDxARIsAEMm9y8dfLtcyBo3USsJS87tGSB0fFo3rfmM374bQ5_Qpaxv2mbhv4LvwukaAkPUEALw_wcB

The new webpage is about family spaghetti dinners. Mormonism is an Abraham family tangled-up spaghetti dinner by God. Yum Yum. It tastes good.

Spaghetti is an Italian dish. Not very Kosher.

Book of Mormon never called the Lamanites brown. So you started out with a lie. Now you are trying to defend your lie.
Second lie. The American Indians are not brown either. They are reddish. That is why they were called Red Indians.

You are a mentally ill pathological iar. Even the LDS admit they removed skin of blackness from the Lamanite descriptions.

2 Nephi 5:21
21 And he had caused the acursing to come upon them, Yea, Even a sore cursing, Because of their iniquity. For behold, They had hardened their hearts against him, That they had become like unto a flint; wherefore, As they were white, And exceedingly fair and delightsome, That they might not be enticing unto my people the Lord God did cause a skin of blackness to come upon them.
Church removes racial references in Book of Mormon headings
LDS scripture " Church drops "dark" and "skin of blackness" from Lamanite descriptions.

2 Nephi, Chapter 5
Before the change "" Because of their unbelief, The Lamanites are cursed, Receive a skin of blackness, And become a scourge unto the Nephites.

After the change " " Because of their unbelief, The Lamanites are cut off from the presence of the Lord, Are cursed, And become a scourge unto the Nephites.

Mormon, Chapter 5
Before the change " " The Lamanites shall be a dark, Filthy, And loathsome people. "

After the change " " Because of their unbelief, The Lamanites will be scattered, And the Spirit will cease to strive with them. "
Harikrish
Posts: 34,026
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2020 7:19:53 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
To be continued. . . .

The actions by the LDS leaders show clearly it was blacks of African ancestry that were considered cursed and discriminated upon.

"Under the temple and priesthood restrictions before 1978, Most black members of African descent could not be ordained to offices in the Priesthood nor participate in temple ordinances besides baptisms for the dead. For a time in the 1960s and 1970s, They were not allowed to perform baptisms for the dead either. For men and boys at age 12 in the LDS Church, Priesthood ordination is required to hold leadership roles, Perform baptisms, Bless the sacrament, And give other blessings. Since black men of African descent could not hold the priesthood, They were excluded from holding leadership roles and performing these rituals. Temple ordinances are necessary for members to receive the endowment and marriage sealings necessary for exaltation, And most black members could not enjoy these privileges during their lifetimes. Church leaders taught that these restrictions were commanded by God. In 1978, The First Presidency and the Quorum of the Twelve, Led by church president Spencer W. Kimball, Declared they had received a revelation that the time had come to end these restrictions. After this revelation, People of African descent could hold priesthood offices and could be granted temple admittance. "

From 1849 to 1978, The church prohibited anyone with real or suspected black ancestry from being ordained to the priesthood. In 1978, The church's First Presidency declared in a statement known as "Official Declaration 2" that the ban had been lifted by the Lord. Before 1849, A few black men had been ordained to the priesthood under Joseph Smith. As part of this ban, Both black men and women at various times were prohibited from taking part in ceremonies in LDS temples, Serving in any significant church callings, Serving missions, [1][2] attending priesthood meetings, Speaking at firesides, [3][4]:67 or receiving a lineage in their patriarchal blessing. [5] Spouses of black people were also prohibited from entering the temple.

During this time, The church taught that the ban came from God and officially gave several race-based explanations for the ban, Including a curse on Cain and his descendants, [8] Ham's marriage to Egyptus, [4] a curse on the descendants of Canaan, [9] and that black people were less valiant in their pre-mortal life. [10]:236 They used LDS scriptures to justify their explanations, Including the Book of Abraham which teaches that the descendants of Canaan were black and Pharaoh could not have the priesthood because he was a descendant of Canaan.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2020 7:23:29 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
God did the miracle webpage yesterday so Anon/Noah/ET would know the truth from God directly. The new facts of blackness initially knocked him on his butt. So he went to his prophet women helpers who hear the audible voice of God. Silence. No audible communication.

So went back to his home office and received the meaning of the family dinner webpage. A metaphor from God. Mormonism is like the family of Abraham eating a tangled spaghetti dinner.

Black or brown Lamanites? Brown. Then why is the word "blackness" in the book of Mormon? What is the MOST RATIONAL ANSWER WHY THE MOST HIGH GOD WOULD LIE? Because He-She wanted to deceive the LDS church for 200 years to reincarnate Joseph Smith as Trump at a time when the outer earth population comprehended genetics for ET disclosure. Simple. The Most High God will lie for a good reason just like mortal parents lie to their own children for very good reasons.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2020 7:36:38 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
To be continued. . . .

The actions by the LDS leaders show clearly it was blacks of African ancestry that were considered cursed and discriminated upon.

"Under the temple and priesthood restrictions before 1978, Most black members of African descent could not be ordained to offices in the Priesthood nor participate in temple ordinances besides baptisms for the dead. For a time in the 1960s and 1970s, They were not allowed to perform baptisms for the dead either. For men and boys at age 12 in the LDS Church, Priesthood ordination is required to hold leadership roles, Perform baptisms, Bless the sacrament, And give other blessings. Since black men of African descent could not hold the priesthood, They were excluded from holding leadership roles and performing these rituals. Temple ordinances are necessary for members to receive the endowment and marriage sealings necessary for exaltation, And most black members could not enjoy these privileges during their lifetimes. Church leaders taught that these restrictions were commanded by God. In 1978, The First Presidency and the Quorum of the Twelve, Led by church president Spencer W. Kimball, Declared they had received a revelation that the time had come to end these restrictions. After this revelation, People of African descent could hold priesthood offices and could be granted temple admittance. "

From 1849 to 1978, The church prohibited anyone with real or suspected black ancestry from being ordained to the priesthood. In 1978, The church's First Presidency declared in a statement known as "Official Declaration 2" that the ban had been lifted by the Lord. Before 1849, A few black men had been ordained to the priesthood under Joseph Smith. As part of this ban, Both black men and women at various times were prohibited from taking part in ceremonies in LDS temples, Serving in any significant church callings, Serving missions, [1][2] attending priesthood meetings, Speaking at firesides, [3][4]:67 or receiving a lineage in their patriarchal blessing. [5] Spouses of black people were also prohibited from entering the temple.

During this time, The church taught that the ban came from God and officially gave several race-based explanations for the ban, Including a curse on Cain and his descendants, [8] Ham's marriage to Egyptus, [4] a curse on the descendants of Canaan, [9] and that black people were less valiant in their pre-mortal life. [10]:236 They used LDS scriptures to justify their explanations, Including the Book of Abraham which teaches that the descendants of Canaan were black and Pharaoh could not have the priesthood because he was a descendant of Canaan.

The LDS prophets did exactly what He-She (God) wanted them to do at the time for Israel (the future Gods and Goddesses).
Harikrish
Posts: 34,026
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2020 7:45:24 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
God did the miracle webpage yesterday so Anon/Noah/ET would know the truth from God directly. The new facts of blackness initially knocked him on his butt. So he went to his prophet women helpers who hear the audible voice of God. Silence. No audible communication.

So went back to his home office and received the meaning of the family dinner webpage. A metaphor from God. Mormonism is like the family of Abraham eating a tangled spaghetti dinner.

Black or brown Lamanites? Brown. Then why is the word "blackness" in the book of Mormon? What is the MOST RATIONAL ANSWER WHY THE MOST HIGH GOD WOULD LIE? Because He-She wanted to deceive the LDS church for 200 years to reincarnate Joseph Smith as Trump at a time when the outer earth population comprehended genetics for ET disclosure. Simple. The Most High God will lie for a good reason just like mortal parents lie to their own children for very good reasons.

The Lamanites were not called brown. The word brown is not mentioned in 2 Nephi 5:21. In fact skin of blackness is associated with African ancestry.

2 Nephi 5:21. "And he had caused the acursing to come upon them, Yea, Even a sore cursing, Because of their iniquity. For behold, They had hardened their hearts against him, That they had become like unto a flint; wherefore, As they were white, And exceedingly fair and delightsome, That they might not be enticing unto my people the Lord God did cause a skin of blackness to come upon them.

Book of Mormon never called the Lamanites brown. So you started out with a lie. Now you are trying to defend your lie.
Second lie. The American Indians are not brown either. They are reddish. That is why they were called Red Indians.

You are a mentally ill pathological iar. Even the LDS admit they removed skin of blackness from the Lamanite descriptions.

2 Nephi 5:21
21 And he had caused the acursing to come upon them, Yea, Even a sore cursing, Because of their iniquity. For behold, They had hardened their hearts against him, That they had become like unto a flint; wherefore, As they were white, And exceedingly fair and delightsome, That they might not be enticing unto my people the Lord God did cause a skin of blackness to come upon them.
Church removes racial references in Book of Mormon headings
LDS scripture " Church drops "dark" and "skin of blackness" from Lamanite descriptions.

2 Nephi, Chapter 5
Before the change "" Because of their unbelief, The Lamanites are cursed, Receive a skin of blackness, And become a scourge unto the Nephites.

After the change " " Because of their unbelief, The Lamanites are cut off from the presence of the Lord, Are cursed, And become a scourge unto the Nephites.

Mormon, Chapter 5
Before the change " " The Lamanites shall be a dark, Filthy, And loathsome people. "

After the change " " Because of their unbelief, The Lamanites will be scattered, And the Spirit will cease to strive with them. "
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2020 9:17:00 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
It posted. The has happened about a hundred times over the last 18 months but Yahweh has kept it secret until now. DDO is working as a team as One Infinite Creator. We need peer reviews to get to the truth by Holy Ghost sex. We cannot do it alone. We need each other. We are a Team of intellectual Olympic Swimmers. Praise Yahweh!
Harikrish
Posts: 34,026
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2020 9:48:36 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
It posted. The has happened about a hundred times over the last 18 months but Yahweh has kept it secret until now. DDO is working as a team as One Infinite Creator. We need peer reviews to get to the truth by Holy Ghost sex. We cannot do it alone. We need each other. We are a Team of intellectual Olympic Swimmers. Praise Yahweh!

Anon wrote: The Lamanites were brown not black.
The Book of Mormon never called the Lamanites brown. So you started out with a lie. Now you are trying to defend your lie.

You are a mentally ill pathological iar. Even the LDS admit they removed skin of blackness from the Lamanite descriptions.

2 Nephi 5:21
21 And he had caused the acursing to come upon them, Yea, Even a sore cursing, Because of their iniquity. For behold, They had hardened their hearts against him, That they had become like unto a flint; wherefore, As they were white, And exceedingly fair and delightsome, That they might not be enticing unto my people the Lord God did cause a skin of blackness to come upon them.
Church removes racial references in Book of Mormon headings
LDS scripture " Church drops "dark" and "skin of blackness" from Lamanite descriptions.

2 Nephi, Chapter 5
Before the change "" Because of their unbelief, The Lamanites are cursed, Receive a skin of blackness, And become a scourge unto the Nephites.

After the change " " Because of their unbelief, The Lamanites are cut off from the presence of the Lord, Are cursed, And become a scourge unto the Nephites.

Mormon, Chapter 5
Before the change " " The Lamanites shall be a dark, Filthy, And loathsome people. "

After the change " " Because of their unbelief, The Lamanites will be scattered, And the Spirit will cease to strive with them. "

You went financially bankrupt dabbling in religious garbage.
For 40 year Anon/Noah filled his brain with religious garbage and was not taught who he really is nor how to enjoy Holy Ghost sex to receive clear revelation to dump the garbage. A prophet in 2002 saw in vision Anon/Noah digging through a garbage can of religion. Anon/Noah leaned the meaning of the vision 18 years later. He went around in circles for 40 years of intense study attending 10 different religions in his quest for the truth--religious garbage.

Anon/Noah/ET has studied Mormonism close to 40 years. Yahweh has taught him all the true answers on the sea of glass and brings to his remembrance the controversial ideas Zion needs to resolve in the heart of God.
Anon/Noah/ET suffered most of his life trying to "fix" two rape-victim wives and failed for God to bring the "corn cob" metaphor to the entire world.
It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible.

Anon wrote: I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago. .

Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with wife or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

Correct. The Holy Ghost sex started only 4 years ago after 44 years of study.

Anon wrote: Correct. Yahweh led me away from Alex Jones to DDO to rearrange my brain.

Why does Anon keep claiming he receives revelations from Yahweh after he confessed he was actually sent to DDO to get his brain rearranged.

Anon wrote: Correct. Yahweh led me away from Alex Jones to DDO to rearrange my brain.

Anon wrote: I have never heard the audible voice of God even once in my life.

So none of the revelations are from God. Wait! Anon even tells us where all his biblical ideas came from

Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with wife or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

Anon wrote: Yahweh has been working on Anon/Noah/ET's repentance for five years.

Your confessions show a very tortured person suffering from multiple mental and physical ailments that extent to past failed lives as well as the present. You have been judged harshly by your Karma.
But that does not justify your actions on DDO. You distort everything you touch. That includes spanking your daughter while masturbating with her or masturbating during your wife's periods and calling your perversion Holy Ghost Sex.

You even confessed you are a liar and a lunatic.

Anon/Noah has been working through the lies in his heart starting 4 years ago in the first heaven using Holy Ghost sex taught by Christ. He is walking on a very straight, Narrow, And difficult path to become a God in immortality serving the Infinite Creator of eternity, The Most High God, The Still Small Voice of both darkness and light, Spiritual night and day, Good and evil ideas, By the Most High God's software programming methods beyond the will of man. Would you expect anything different than removing all lies by translation?

Anon wrote: After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. The event was so traumatic on me when I was 17,

Not so happy childhood.
When no one took any interest in your Anon/Noah/ET schizophrenic personalities you went back to confessing once again you are a masturbator.

Anon/Noah had 1000s of past lives including Noah. 1000s of mothers pulled his hand away from his dick as a baby, And as a child, He was verbally punished for touching himself.

Anon wrote: Anon/Noah was told yesterday His past lives included murder and adultery.

Other delusions you confessed to.
Anon wrote: Anon/Noah revealed he is the Messiah for the Jews, But God corrected his ideas 2 days later.

Anon wrote: Man's point of view? Anon/Noah did not know he has reincarnated 1000s of times as an ET over 150, 000 years before he was Noah. He will work now on balancing his 7 emotional soul-body energy centers,
Anon wrote: His father was told a year ago his son was the reincarnated David of Israel of old but had not told him yet.

Anon wrote: Then they talked about her past life, And she was a famous person in the Bible, But the Lord told her not to tell Anon/Noah/ET. He guessed it might be Lilith many months ago when he received the revelation by Holy Ghost sex on DDO about Lilith. He told her the truth about Lilith months ago, But she had never known about Lilith. Then she said she saw a movie with Lilith, And the Lord corrected the movie telling her the same things God told her father.

Anon wrote: My wife is a Jewish prophet. When are you going to answer his questions? Never? Do you want and expect a rebellious teenager?

Your wife is a Jewish prophet and she allows you to masturbate during her periods? You are a mentally ill pathological liar and a masturbator.
Orthodox Jews don't believe in reincarnation.

So Anon's wife is a Jewish prophet, Daughter is Lilith and Son is David. Anon believes he is an ET.

Anon, Deal with your mental illness and pathological lying.

Summary.
You have been mentally ill since 17. You spent 30 years in the financial field before going bankrupt. You spent 40 years on religious garbage. You spent 40 years studying Mormonish. You suffered most of your life trying to fix your first two raped wives. You spent many lives reincarnating as an ET. You were predestined to suffer. You were constipated for a year. Turned to beastiality and finally masturbating.
Any wonder you never found any time to spend with your wives or children (14, 10 and 8 years old).

My advice to you is spend more time with your 3 very young children. (14, 10, 8). You are already 62 and had all your children during and after you went bankrupt. They have suffered enough.

Do your children know you are mentally ill and have been mentally ill since you were 17?
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2020 12:54:53 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
The truth has nothing to do with his personal life; but facts and evidence is what really matters to determine the truth. All of the following "facts" can be proven true as "events" or "ideas" believed by someone. We cannot prove the ideas themselves are true. We believe--all of us--in different ideas.

Facts and evidences:
1. Kimball changed the traditional LDS paradigms about blacks (can be proven true).
2. American Indians are brown today (can be proven true).
3. LDS Prophets taught blacks will never hold the priesthood and therefore will never become Gods and Goddesses (can be proven true).
4. LDS leaders teach blacks were "less valiant" in the pre-mortal life (can be proven true).
5. LDS leaders teach only God can be predestinated and not humans. Humans are "foreordained" as prophets but not predestinated. (Can be proven true).
7. The LDS prophets teach no reincarnation (Can be proven true).
8. Early Christians believed in reincarnation until 556 AD (can be proven true)
9. Paul taught humans are predestinated (can be proven true).
10. LDS theology is deeper than Christianity (can be proven true)
11. Book of Mormon teaches Lamanites were black (can be proven true).

Who taught the truth? Kimball or Brigham Young? The Book of Mormon? Why are there no black American Indian Lamanites today? They are brown not black.

Looks like tangled-up spaghetti ideas of the afterlife, Don't you agree?

Conclusion based on the 11 evidences listed: The Most High God lied to the LDS Church about the Lamanites for a very good reason as explained. Reason rules the Universe by priesthood authority of God with good objectives for everyone to end up where they wanted to be in the One Original Thought as parts of One Infinite Creator.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2020 1:13:41 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
Harikrish wrote::
Anon, Deal with your mental illness and pathological lying.

His mind is extremely logical and rational demonstrated by the last post of eleven facts and adding the views of the Law of One into his heart. The truth by Holy Ghost sex is freeing his (her) spirit-orb daily. Observe. Watch. He has the most REASONABLE IDEAS ON THE PLANET about God.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.