Jump to topic:

Where Harikrish's brilliant ideas come from

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2020 2:55:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Anon has asked several times where does Harikrish's brilliant ideas come from?
It comes from his Karmic presence, Transcendental spiritual living and nirvanic euphoriasm.

Why Harikrish's brilliant ideas dominates DDO and members agree it is a good thing.
Harikrish is a biblical scholar and spiritual leader. His background in the behavioural sciences helps him identify perverts and mentally unstable members. Harikrish is an AI software developer who creates algorithms that duplicate cognitive reasoning and logic with a higher degree of abstractions that approaches the Quantum boundaries and beyond. Harikrish has written on every possible subject and encouraged all to embrace the abundance of his aura.

Because of Harikrish's spiritual and biblical learning he was nominated.
1. The most Spiritual member in DDO.
2. A champion for Christians.
3. A champion for Africans.
4. A Champion for Muslims.
5. A champion for Hindus.
6. Even a champion for atheists.

What members are saying about Harikrish.
RuvDraba wrote:
In a recent shock announcement in the Nominations thread our beloved colleague, The sensitive, Compassionate and humble Harikrish revealed:
Since spirituality is a concern to many members in the Religion thread, I would like to cordially invite our Most Spiritual Member to explain it to us. In particular:

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: I don't know, Hari. For me, The most interesting aspect of your posts isn't your theology, But the mind that writes the posts. I confess that when I read your posts, I spend more time thinking about you than I do your arguments.

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, I want to confirm I'd read your post and acknowledge that it was on-topic and one of the most constructive and thoughtful posts I've read from you in Religion. I thank you for that contribution.

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, That's two posts you've made that not only don't offend me, They're interesting and thoughtful. My thanks for them both. :)

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, Thank you again for this post. It's thoughtful and well-researched, And I've been looking forward to responding to it.

Anon compliments Harikrish: The approach of Harikrish and Willows has worked well for me. I am glad Hari got rid of all the milk toast and lukewarm Christians who love to agree with each other rather than know the truth. Praise Yahweh for working through Hari.

Praise Yahweh for working through Hari. Hallelujah!

Anon wrote: I am a facilitator of ideas and projects. Harikrish: You are a leader of people. You were also a leader of people in your past life as a Biblical prophet. I was a facilitator of a grand project and not a leader of people. God is doing His work through both of us.

Anon wrote: Lord and I have always been your friend following your leadership as a reincarnated high-profile Biblical prophet of ancient Israel.

SingularityofLight wrote: Unlike Ethang5 who is among the worst deceivers, You are not a liar Harikrish. You play both sides because the Bible has two sides: 95 percent toxic waste, And 5 percent conscience. I don't blame you for playing both sides, I just disagree that Christianity has anything fundamentally positive to give the earth and this includes the hideousness of slavery.

SOL agrees with me with some praise and advice. Once SOL sees the benefits of slavery and owns a black slave, His advice will turn to praise as well.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2020 10:09:25 PM
Now how did God marginalized Anon?
By keeping Anon busy dealing with his mental illness, Financial bankruptcy, Divorces, Constipation and family of masturbators.

Read Anon's confession.

Your constipation is stress related. You are under tremendous stress having retired bankrupt with three very young children. You retired in 2014. You were only 56. But your children were 8, 4 and 2 then.
Anon wrote: My professional career has been as a financial analyst and consultant for over 30 years, In 2009, My consulting business took a dive, (you went bankrupt. ). Anon wrote: Anon/Noah overcame the bankruptcy and retired early in 2014 at age 56. Reincarnation ideas started putting the Bible together 3 years ago.

One of the affects of constipation is headaches. You complained of frequent headaches.

Anon wrote: He first did not poop for 17 days. Then God sent bugs into his life as visions he could touch and then disappeared magically. The visions/miracals really annoyed him to disrupt his "routines predictable actions" he acquired by habit as a mortal ET in his subconscious past lives for 500, 000+ years as a reincarnating ET before incarnating as Noah.

The ants coincide with DDO healing based on God telling him in his heart and "gut feeling" what to do to obey God when the ants appeared, Like eating different color food or rearranging objects like black grace magic spells. But much simpler and more powerful because they are unique in the moment and not written in a "book spells". God controls all power.

Then he would go through darkness and headaches. Then he would pray to the Creator and ask for deliverance from the darkness. Then the light would shine and a new idea was "conceived" on earth; although distorted by ideas in his carnal brain already after 3. 5 years for ignoring his female vagina and boobs in his spirit-orb by the traditional "1-gender" unbalanced paradigm of the heart, Preventing the "deeper" revelations, Such as the book of Mormon is true.

Anon/Noah/ET had a bad headache in the third eye to remove black grace of Christianity and Hebrew darkness by Holy Ghost sex. Do we know what truth he received from Yahweh to remove his painful headache all night long?

You are obsessed with constipation as much as you are with masturbating.

No. Anon/Noah/ET will not poop after translation. Not pooping is up to 11 days now. He farts a lot after God remove the poop from his intestines. It leaves space of air for him to eliminate by farting. Anon/Noah/ET is concerned that DDO will use his not pooping as evidence to believe when it is not. We all need our own miracles from God or we will end up doubting. The evidence to consider is the reasonable ideas and ask, "Where are these new ideas coming from? " Yahweh explained the answer. Try it. Holy Ghost sex is good not evil. Spiritual science.

Not pooping with no pain or discomfort has been occurring consistently for over a year--about 15 months. Anon enjoys not pooping. Wouldn't you also like not pooping for 10 to 17 days for over a year? It is quit convenient. Poop represents mortality. Not pooping is immortality. Mortality is unclean. Immortality is clean. The metaphors fit directly into the OT,

It has now been 9 days since Anon/Noah/ET pooped. Physical evidence. No pain. No constipation. Been happening consistently after he entered DDO more than a year ago. Never happened before DDO. DDO is where God wants him posting new ideas. The two Pop Tarts miracle and the like keep him believing. He is omitting thousands of miracles because the miracles are worthless to increase belief or knowledge "second-hand" hearsay. The solid evidence is reading the brilliant ideas and asking, "Where are the highly logical ideas coming from? " DDO can answer the
question with freewill belief. Anon does not need to know the answer. He is secure in his true identify--the rock Christ spoke about in Matthew 16 and Matthew 7.

Pee yes. Poop no. Anon has not pooped for 7 days. How long will it last? Unpredictable. No pain. No constipation. Been going on for more than a year.

Anyone seeing Anon/Noah/ET would think he is a normal person who enjoys posting on the internet because no one else sees what he is writing to DDO. He never talks about it to the public outside his family.

He takes frequent naps after posting because of the energy power to post by the Still Small Voice. He is forced to type slowly because of his jalopy computer, And God will not give him a new one even though he has plenty of money to buy one. He has obeyed the Lord in sacrifice for almost 2 years to patiently learn about grace vs his own works to overcome the deceptions of moonlight religions and his past life as an ET that believed in goals, Works, Freewill karma vs. God's salvation by grace for immortal life of the body.

Don't you agree? DDO is perfect with its free speech policy. No one can throw Anon/Noah/ET in a nut house. If he went public with a book, Then someone would call the government to put him in a loony bin like they went after Don, Even though the ideas are the most rational on the planet based on **ALL** the valid evidence in a system view of the "facts".

Anon wrote: Correct. Yahweh led me away from Alex Jones to DDO to rearrange my brain.

Anon wrote: I have never heard the audible voice of God even once in my life.

Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with wife or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

Note: no mention of biblical scholarship.
Anon wrote: Like any man, Anon/Noah/ET endured in belief by not pooping and eating like a pig with no pain for more than a year.

You obsession with masturbation began in early childhood.
Anon/Noah had 1000s of past lives including Noah. 1000s of mothers pulled his hand away from his dick as a baby, And as a child, He was verbally punished for touching himself.

Anon wrote: Anon/Noah was told yesterday His past lives included murder and adultery.

It grew stronger watching his daughter masturbate.
Anon wrote: We did not talk to her about sex but she learned masturbation by the Lord Himself privately, So she hears the Still Small Voice as she walks in the light like her father who taught her. Anon spanked her as a child, And he told her at age 9 the truth he had hurt her in ignorance based on Christianity. She believed and trusted him because of his love for her mother. He did not apologize for spanking her because all events are predestinated.
Anon/Noah did have godly sorrow for her pain he caused without regrets or guilt for the past.

Anon found the justification for his obsession with masturbation.
Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with wife or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

Even his pet dog was not spared.
Anon wrote: The sentence does not include Anon/Noah/ET. However, One day out of the shower he jumped into bed and invited his dog to pet the dog. To his surprise, The dog started licking him in areas that felt really good and did not tell him to stop for fifteen minutes. He did not ejaculate. No one was home.
Anon wrote: Holy Ghost sex is the most important principle to heal bestiality.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2020 10:30:13 PM
Harikrish explains to Anon he cannot be translated.

Anon, You can no longer be translated
You said you were reincarnated several times. Reincarnation is dying and returning in another life. So is resurrection. But not translation.
A translated being is a person who goes from mortality to immortality without going through death.

"In the theology of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church), Translation refers to being physically changed by God from a mortal human being to an immortal human being. A person that has been translated is referred to as a translated being. A translated being has never died. According to LDS belief, Enoch, Elijah, Moses, John the Apostle, The Three Nephites, And others were translated. "

Elijah never died.

2 Kings 2:11 As they were walking along and talking together, Suddenly a chariot of fire and horses of fire appeared and separated the two of them, And Elijah went up to heaven in a whirlwind.

Since translation is no longer an option.
Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God is not to be mocked. Whatever a man sows, He will reap in return.

Let us see what you have reaped so far.

You went financially bankrupt dabbling in religious garbage.
For 40 year Anon/Noah filled his brain with religious garbage and was not taught who he really is nor how to enjoy Holy Ghost sex to receive clear revelation to dump the garbage. A prophet in 2002 saw in vision Anon/Noah digging through a garbage can of religion. Anon/Noah leaned the meaning of the vision 18 years later. He went around in circles for 40 years of intense study attending 10 different religions in his quest for the truth--religious garbage.

Anon/Noah/ET has studied Mormonism close to 40 years. Yahweh has taught him all the true answers on the sea of glass and brings to his remembrance the controversial ideas Zion needs to resolve in the heart of God.
Anon/Noah/ET suffered most of his life trying to "fix" two rape-victim wives and failed for God to bring the "corn cob" metaphor to the entire world.
It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible.

Anon wrote: I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago. .

Correct. The Holy Ghost sex started only 4 years ago after 44 years of study.

Anon wrote: Correct. Yahweh led me away from Alex Jones to DDO to rearrange my brain.

Why does Anon keep claiming he receives revelations from Yahweh after he confessed he was actually sent to DDO to get his brain rearranged.

So none of the revelations are from God. Wait! Anon even tells us where all his biblical ideas came from

Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with wife or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

Anon wrote: Yahweh has been working on Anon/Noah/ET's repentance for five years.

Your confessions show a very tortured person suffering from multiple mental and physical ailments that extent to past failed lives as well as the present. You have been judged harshly by your Karma.
But that does not justify your actions on DDO. You distort everything you touch. That includes spanking your daughter while masturbating with her or masturbating during your wife's periods and calling your perversion Holy Ghost Sex.

You even confessed you are a liar and a lunatic.

Anon/Noah has been working through the lies in his heart starting 4 years ago in the first heaven using Holy Ghost sex taught by Christ. He is walking on a very straight, Narrow, And difficult path to become a God in immortality serving the Infinite Creator of eternity, The Most High God, The Still Small Voice of both darkness and light, Spiritual night and day, Good and evil ideas, By the Most High God's software programming methods beyond the will of man. Would you expect anything different than removing all lies by translation?

Anon wrote: After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. The event was so traumatic on me when I was 17,

Not so happy childhood.
When no one took any interest in your Anon/Noah/ET schizophrenic personalities you went back to confessing once again you are a masturbator.

Anon/Noah had 1000s of past lives including Noah. 1000s of mothers pulled his hand away from his dick as a baby, And as a child, He was verbally punished for touching himself.

Anon wrote: Anon/Noah was told yesterday His past lives included murder and adultery.

Other delusions you confessed to.
Anon wrote: Anon/Noah revealed he is the Messiah for the Jews, But God corrected his ideas 2 days later.

Anon wrote: Man's point of view? Anon/Noah did not know he has reincarnated 1000s of times as an ET over 150, 000 years before he was Noah. He will work now on balancing his 7 emotional soul-body energy centers,
Anon wrote: His father was told a year ago his son was the reincarnated David of Israel of old but had not told him yet.

Anon wrote: Then they talked about her past life, And she was a famous person in the Bible, But the Lord told her not to tell Anon/Noah/ET. He guessed it might be Lilith many months ago when he received the revelation by Holy Ghost sex on DDO about Lilith. He told her the truth about Lilith months ago, But she had never known about Lilith. Then she said she saw a movie with Lilith, And the Lord corrected the movie telling her the same things God told her father.

Anon wrote: My wife is a Jewish prophet. When are you going to answer his questions? Never? Do you want and expect a rebellious teenager?

Your wife is a Jewish prophet and she allows you to masturbate during her periods? You are a mentally ill pathological liar and a masturbator.
Orthodox Jews don't believe in reincarnation.

So Anon's wife is a Jewish prophet, Daughter is Lilith and Son is David. Anon believes he is an ET.

Anon, Deal with your mental illness and pathological lying.

Summary.
You have been mentally ill since 17. You spent 30 years in the financial field before going bankrupt. You spent 40 years on religious garbage. You spent 40 years studying Mormonish. You suffered most of your life trying to fix your first two raped wives. You spent many lives reincarnating as an ET. You were predestined to suffer. You were constipated for a year. Turned to beastiality and finally masturbating.
Any wonder you never found any time to spend with your wives or children (14, 10 and 8 years old).

My advice to you is spend more time with your 3 very young children. (14, 10, 8). You are already 62 and had all your children during and after you went bankrupt. They have suffered enough.

It is not very common to have such young children at your advanced age of 62. You are retired even before they reach high school.

You failed in everything. Business, Marriages, Religions. Past and present lives. Your children have suffered enough.

Do your children know you are mentally ill and have been since you were 17?

I have rearranged your brain and schedule so you spend more time with your 3 very young children. They have suffered enough!
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2020 1:55:48 AM
You are a reincarnated very high-profile Biblical prophet to gather all the prophets of God into One to work as a team that Anon/Noah/ET is not permitted to see at this time.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2020 2:07:27 AM
anonthesmallone wrote:
You are a reincarnated very high-profile Biblical prophet to gather all the prophets of God into One to work as a team that Anon/Noah/ET is not permitted to see at this time.

You have been repenting for only 5 years. Give it more time.
Anon wrote: Yahweh has been working on Anon/Noah/ET's repentance for five years.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2020 2:31:20 AM
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

Yahweh has been working on his repentance for 500, 000+ years. But Holy Ghost repentance/revelations **in his current life** started 5 years ago. That is the context of the sentence you quoted.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2020 2:17:21 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

Yahweh has been working on his repentance for 500, 000+ years. But Holy Ghost repentance/revelations **in his current life** started 5 years ago. That is the context of the sentence you quoted.

We have your confession of your many failed past lives.

Anon wrote: Man's point of view? Anon/Noah did not know he has reincarnated 1000s of times as an ET over 150, 000 years before he was Noah. He will work now on balancing his 7 emotional soul-body energy centers,

That's a lot of work for a one hand masturbator. Are you ambidextrous?

Summary.
You have been mentally ill since 17. You spent 30 years in the financial field before going bankrupt. You spent 40 years on religious garbage. You spent 40 years studying Mormonish. You suffered most of your life trying to fix your first two raped wives. You spent many lives reincarnating as an ET. You were predestined to suffer. You were constipated for a year. Turned to beastiality and finally masturbating.
Any wonder you never found any time to spend with your wives or children (14, 10 and 8 years old).

My advice to you is spend more time with your 3 very young children. (14, 10, 8). You are already 62 and had all your children during and after you went bankrupt. They have suffered enough.

Do your children know you are mentally ill and have been mentally ill since you were 17?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2020 4:00:09 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:

Anon wrote: He wasn't a leader of people. Not in his heart. He wanted to unravel the Bible on his personal time off work, And God connected him with over 50 deceived Christian prophets that he withdrew from. God has taught him far more at DDO by Holy Ghost sex. Don't worry. Be happy. The job is the #1 priority. Serve your direct boss. Make your boss happy. Be discreet with the knowledge of God from Holy Ghost sex. Simple. Don't be a bragging blabber mouth about white grace power. Mind your own business.

Anon/Noah learned a few months ago he was killed in the 16th century and tortured because He was going against the will of God in blindness by all his Christian ideas in the 16th. They were nice to Anon/Noah, But he would not listen and forced their hand, So God killed him, Justified by God.

Then God took a disobeying mentally ill pathological liar and lunatic and put him against Ra (Lucifer)
Therefore, God sent Anon/Noah on a wild goose chase for 400 years to trick Ra (Lucifer). Checkmate. Game over!

Anon wrote: Ethang5, I should add I have met about 50 Christian prophets I followed for a while but they led me the wrong direction because they are stuck in the atonement and testament ideas. The occult Satanists with all the money need to lead Israel to its predestinated goal of gods and goddesses by using Christ's economic order.

Then God puts you on a repentence program which is atonement for your sins.

Let us see other areas your disconnect from reality has cost you.

For 40 year Anon/Noah filled his brain with religious garbage and was not taught who he really is nor how to enjoy Holy Ghost sex to receive clear revelation to dump the garbage. A prophet in 2002 saw in vision Anon/Noah digging through a garbage can of religion. Anon/Noah leaned the meaning of the vision 18 years later. He went around in circles for 40 years of intense study attending 10 different religions in his quest for the truth--religious garbage.

Anon/Noah/ET has studied Mormonism close to 40 years. Yahweh has taught him all the true answers on the sea of glass and brings to his remembrance the controversial ideas Zion needs to resolve in the heart of God.
Anon/Noah/ET suffered most of his life trying to "fix" two rape-victim wives and failed for God to bring the "corn cob" metaphor to the entire world.

Anon wrote: I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago. .

Correct. The Holy Ghost sex started only 4 years ago after 44 years of study.

Why does Anon keep claiming he receives revelations from Yahweh after he confessed he was actually sent to DDO to get his brain rearranged.

So none of the revelations are from God. Wait! Anon even tells us where all his biblical ideas came from

Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with wife or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

Your confessions show a very tortured person suffering from multiple mental and physical ailments that extent to past failed lives as well as the present. You have been judged harshly by your Karma.
But that does not justify your actions on DDO. You distort everything you touch. That includes spanking your daughter while masturbating with her or masturbating during your wife's periods and calling your perversion Holy Ghost Sex.

You even confessed you are a liar and a lunatic.

Anon/Noah has been working through the lies in his heart starting 4 years ago in the first heaven using Holy Ghost sex taught by Christ. He is walking on a very straight, Narrow, And difficult path to become a God in immortality serving the Infinite Creator of eternity, The Most High God, The Still Small Voice of both darkness and light, Spiritual night and day, Good and evil ideas, By the Most High God's software programming methods beyond the will of man. Would you expect anything different than removing all lies by translation?

Anon wrote: After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. The event was so traumatic on me when I was 17,

Summary.

It is not very common to have such young children at your advanced age of 62. You are retired even before they reach high school.

You failed in everything. Business, Marriages, Religions. Past and present lives. Your children have suffered enough.

I have rearranged your brain and schedule so you spend more time with your 3 very young children. They have suffered enough!

Do your children know you are mentally ill and have been mentally ill since you were 17?
Tell them so they know the problem is with YOU and not THEM! They have already suffered enough!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2020 1:56:17 AM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Never give up.

Your children should not give up and neither should you. They have suffered enough.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2020 7:36:17 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
No one has given up.

All your confessions are about the dead coming back to life. You claim you are Noah. Your daughter is Lilith. You son is David. Your wife is a Jewish prophet who accepts you masturbating during her periods.
That is an indication you all have given up on your current lives and delusionally believe you are someone else because the reality of your present life is so unbearable.
You escape from reality is turning to religion.

You are a mentally ill financially bankrupt pathological liar. You suffered most of your life dealing with your 2 ex-wives who dumped you and took their 4 children either them because you were a failed husband and father.
So how did you turn your failure around?

Anon wrote: Anon/Noah ET is one of the elect of Israel of 144, 000 feminine parts of Israel standing on the sea of glass receiving revelations using Holy Ghost sex. The elect of Israel cannot be deceived after Pentecost. Yahweh is building His-Her 2-gender intellectual house in DDO to hold the light-love of Pentecost so the powerful feelings of love will be "contained" within our bodily vehicles.

Anon wrote: Noah was told yesterday His past lives included murder and adultery. So he has had his share of evil to know by experience of past lives he can't remember except the Still Small Voice told him. He was not only Noah but many different past lives needed to become a God in eternity.

Then you confess you are both a liar and a lunatic.

Summary.

Tell them what you confessed publically you are mentally ill so they will know the problem is with YOU and not THEM! They have suffered enough already.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2020 5:48:46 AM
You have not put the quotes in a time-line to accurately comprehend the ideas of God. A professional writer will be called and elected as part of the 144, 000 to stand on the sea of glass and organize the ideas of God into whatever the secret society networks need to know behind the curtain of Oz.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2020 12:59:47 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
You have not put the quotes in a time-line to accurately comprehend the ideas of God. A professional writer will be called and elected as part of the 144, 000 to stand on the sea of glass and organize the ideas of God into whatever the secret society networks need to know behind the curtain of Oz.

There was no need to. They were all said within a year you joined DDO. You were sent to DDO to get your brain rearranged. You wanted everyone to know you were mentally ill and suffering from 2 divorces all your failed lives.

All your confessions are about the dead coming back to life. You claim you are Noah. Your daughter is Lilith. You son is David. Your wife is a Jewish prophet who accepts you masturbating during her periods.
That is an indication you all have given up on your current lives and delusionally believe you are someone else because the reality of your present life is so unbearable.
Your escape from reality is turning to religion.

You are a mentally ill financially bankrupt pathological liar. You suffered most of your life dealing with your 2 ex-wives who dumped you and took their 4 children either them because you were a failed husband and father.

Anon wrote: Anon/Noah ET is one of the elect of Israel of 144, 000 feminine parts of Israel standing on the sea of glass receiving revelations using Holy Ghost sex. The elect of Israel cannot be deceived after Pentecost. Yahweh is building His-Her 2-gender intellectual house in DDO to hold the light-love of Pentecost so the powerful feelings of love will be "contained" within our bodily vehicles.

Anon wrote: Noah was told yesterday His past lives included murder and adultery. So he has had his share of evil to know by experience of past lives he can't remember except the Still Small Voice told him. He was not only Noah but many different past lives needed to become a God in eternity.

Summary.

Tell them what you confessed publically you are mentally ill so they will know the problem is with YOU and not THEM! They have suffered enough already.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2020 1:11:20 AM
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

There was no need to. They were all said within a year you joined DDO. You were sent to DDO to get your brain rearranged. You wanted everyone to know you were mentally ill and suffering from 2 divorces all your failed lives.

Summary.

Anon/Noah ET is happy.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2020 1:56:38 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

Summary.

Anon/Noah ET is happy.

Happy about what?
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2020 5:59:25 PM
Happy for the knowledge of God he can teach his kids. Happy the One Infinite Creator is getting closer to ET disclosure and fixing the world with new paradigms. Happy God taught him the 10 commandments are 10 different ways to steal physically seen and spiritually unseen. Happy the emotional suffering is over with his 2 x-wives who were rape victims. Happy God finally revealed the permanent valid solution for all sexual problems of 7 energy centers out of balance and can be fixed by Holy Ghost sex. Happy the Lord revealed the four words family, House, Children, And physical to teach his children the truth and avoid teenage rebellion 100%. ETC. He could go on and on how happy his life is today vs 5 years ago.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2020 9:38:40 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Happy for the knowledge of God he can teach his kids. Happy the One Infinite Creator is getting closer to ET disclosure and fixing the world with new paradigms. Happy God taught him the 10 commandments are 10 different ways to steal physically seen and spiritually unseen. Happy the emotional suffering is over with his 2 x-wives who were rape victims. Happy God finally revealed the permanent valid solution for all sexual problems of 7 energy centers out of balance and can be fixed by Holy Ghost sex. Happy the Lord revealed the four words family, House, Children, And physical to teach his children the truth and avoid teenage rebellion 100%. ETC. He could go on and on how happy his life is today vs 5 years ago.

Let's see what you are happy about.
5 years ago would be 2015. That is one year after you retired. Your kids were 3, 5 and 9.

How you spent the last 5 years.

Anon/Noah has been working through the lies in his heart starting 4 years ago in the first heaven using Holy Ghost sex taught by Christ. He is walking on a very straight,

Anon wrote: Anon/Noah overcame the bankruptcy and retired early in 2014 at age 56. Reincarnation ideas started putting the Bible together 3 years ago.

You caught your 14 year old daughter masturbating.
Anon wrote: His daughter and NOT his granddaughter is the one who hears the audible voice of God every other day. She is only 14 years of age.
We did not talk to her about sex but she learned masturbation by the Lord Himself privately,

She is the only teenager out of the 3 children living at home and she is already masturbating like her father.

The 10 commandments were given to Moses some 1, 445 BC.

You are on your 3rd marriage. The first two walked out on you. Now you masturbate during your wife's periods. So you and your daughter have found Holy Ghost Sex I don't think it is legal for father and daughter to be masturbating.

So you happiness is in the hope God is getting closer to ET disclosure and fixing the world with new paradigms. That your sexual problems will be solved now that you are masturbating or Holy Ghost Sex as you like to call it. Teenaged rebellion hasn't started yet in your boys. And your ex-wives should not be an issue. You have been divorced over a decade ago.

Can these small admissions really change a lifetime of failures?

Anon wrote: My professional career has been as a financial analyst and consultant for over 30 years, In 2009, My consulting business took a dive, (you went bankrupt. ). Anon wrote: Anon/Noah overcame the bankruptcy and retired early in 2014 at age 56. Reincarnation ideas started putting the Bible together 3 years ago.

Summary.

Do your children know you are mentally ill and have been since you were 17?
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2020 8:04:40 PM
Anon/Noah/ET missed out on much happiness reading and believing Anti-Mormon literature. He repented of the rather dumb ideas of Christianity about Mormonism in April 2020. Joseph Smith had his head screwed on straight and was a happy man:

by Sharon Lindbloom
23 April 2018

The Mormon Church talks a lot about happiness. For example, The Church calls its restored gospel "The Plan of Happiness. " LDS leaders have taught that "the very purpose of our lives can be defined in terms of happiness, " and "the things of the earth were created for our happiness. " In the October 2008 General Conference, In his address titled, "Happiness, Your Heritage, " apostle Dieter Uchtdorf said, "Our birthright"and the purpose of our great voyage on this earth"is to seek and experience eternal happiness. "

The Church"s teachings about happiness are often accompanied by the words of Joseph Smith:

"Happiness is the object and design of our existence; and will be the end thereof, If we pursue the path that leads to it; and this path is virtue, Uprightness, Faithfulness, Holiness, And keeping all the commandments of God. "

Joseph Smith"s statement is quite familiar to all Latter-day Saints because it is frequently quoted at General Conferences, In LDS Church lesson manuals, In BYU devotional addresses, And in Ensign magazine articles. What is less-familiar to Latter-day Saints is the context in which Joseph Smith penned these words. As recently pointed out by psychologist Kristy Money,

"Many of us have heard this quote in Sunday School and conference"What we typically don"t hear, Though, Is that this quote is from a letter from Joseph to teenage Nancy Rigdon asking for her to secretly marry him. " ("Commentary: LDS history of polygamy still used to victimize women, " The Salt Lake Tribune, 10 April 2018)

Consider the historical backdrop of Joseph Smith"s remarks on happiness. It was the spring of 1842. Joseph Smith had already married ten women in addition to his legal wife, Emma, But his polygamy was a well-kept secret. In early April Joseph acted on his "romantic interest" in 19-year-old Nancy Rigdon. He called for Nancy to meet with him at the printing office in Nauvoo (Illinois):

""upon her arrival Smith greeted her, Ushered her into a private room, Then locked the door. After swearing her to secrecy, "Smith announced his "affection for her for several years, And wished that she should be his"the Lord was well pleased with this matter"there was no sin in it whatever"but, If she had any scruples of conscience about the matter, He would marry her privately. "" (Richard S, Van Wagoner, Sidney Rigdon, A Portrait of Religious Excess, 294-295)

Indeed, The proposal of plural marriage was presented to Nancy as more than a proposition based on "affection. " According to Oliver Olney, A close friend of the Rigdon family, Joseph told Nancy "that he had the word of God for her, That God had given her to him for a wife" (quoted in Van Wagoner, 307, Fn 43). In fact, Joseph had been presenting plural marriage to his inner circle of followers as "a direct order from God, A commandment, " since 1841.

Even so, Nancy refused. She would not be persuaded, And eventually "ordered the door opened or she would "raise the neighbors"" (Van Wagoner, 295). Nancy went home and, True to her word, Told no one what had happened. But Joseph was not willing to accept Nancy"s rejection of his proposal and so dictated a letter designed to change her mind. He began,

"Happiness is the object and design of our existence, And will be the end thereof if we pursue the path that leads to it; and this path is virtue, Uprightness, Faithfulness, Holiness, And keeping all the commandments of God. But we cannot keep all the commandments without first knowing them, And we cannot expect to know all, Or more than we now know unless we comply with or keep those we have already received. "

In a more direct manner, Joseph continued,

"That which is wrong under one circumstance, May be and often is, Right under another"Whatever God requires is right, No matter what it is, "Everything that God gives us is lawful and right, And "tis proper that we should enjoy his gifts and blessings whenever and wherever he is disposed to bestow; but if we should seize upon these same blessings and enjoyments without law, Without revelation, Without commandment, Those blessings and enjoyments would prove cursings and vexations in the end"as God has designed our happiness, The happiness of all his creatures, He never has, He never will institute an ordinance, Or give a commandment to his people that is not calculated in its nature to promote that happiness which he has designed, And which will not end in the greatest amount of good and glory to those who become the recipients of his laws and ordinances. Blessings offered, But rejected are no longer blessings, "unto him that hath not, Or will not receive, Shall be taken away that which he hath, Or might have had"no good thing will I [God] withhold from them who walk uprightly before me, And do my will in all things, Who will listen to my voice, And to the voice of my servant whom I have sent"and in the end they shall have joy. " (Essential Joseph Smith, 158-159)
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2020 8:55:06 PM
The lesson to learn from Joseph Smith and all Luciferians with plural wives and concubines is to believe in the prime directive of the Law of One and freewill belief. Joseph Smith did what God commanded him to do but ASSUMED it was for 1842. God did command him for saints in 2020 to learn the principle of freewill belief and sex in the Law of One and not premume anything about our revelations like Yahweh is demonstrating on DDO through the life of Anon/Noah/ET. .

God is quite the "trickster" to teach us good and evil. The revelation in 1842 means she was to be born during a later time period to be his wife forever but not in 1842.

As prophets, We need to use Holy Ghost sex to revise our foolish assumptions when the facts and evidence prove our presumptions are false and not get tweaked out or angry with our imaginary mortal gods we create by mortal illusions and distorting physical words in the blindness God creates by black grace power. The metaphors of the Most High invisible God are false and we cannot see Him-Her. We are not pure in our thinking. We are not going to change God's techniques of teaching us to know good and evil.

Abraham married teenage wives and young concubines in his old age after Sarah died. But he did not violate the Law of One to force women to have sex with him. They had sexual intercourse for spiritual reasons to know God and increase their knowledge of God by Holy Ghost sex to find their eternal identities as part of One Infinite Creator by using correct paradigms from the men.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2020 10:05:26 PM
Joseph Smith was blinded by his dragon when the teenager apparently rejected God because of her young age--his false perception. The event inspire Joseph Smith to write D&C 132 about plural marriage in 1843 based on previous private experiences and revelations from Ra. One can see in D&C 132 his dragon in operation because a young teenager following the heart of God in 1842 and rejected the presumptuous ideas created by the carnal mind of Joseph Smith. Difficult path like Anon's, Indeed.

Joseph was not translated yet. Therefore he should not be condemned for his blindness from God. We should all be merciful on mortals who live in the mortal matrix of God in illusions of mortal frequency and **NOT** judge anyone's individual unique path predestinated by God's Almighty Power. His negative experience can open our eyes in 2020 to the truth to interpret D&C 132 accurately by Holy Ghost sex and the Law of One. We need to remove the dragon tares of Joseph Smith to believe like Abraham instead.

In the beginning of D&C 132; it clearly states D&C 132 is a hodgepodge collection of Joseph Smith's revelations beginning in 1831 and ending in 1843. The death of Joseph Smith a year later in 1844 is all the evidence we need from God to validate his false assumptions about a teenager following her own heart and not the false assumptions of a prophet in such private matters of the heart of God. No slavery of women at all. God is amazing with the faithful souls who believe the Book of Mormon is true, Don't you agree?

Read the factual evidence as a preface to section 132:

Section 132:
Revelation given through Joseph Smith the Prophet, At Nauvoo, Illinois, **recorded** July 12, 1843, Relating to the new and everlasting covenant, Including the eternity of the marriage covenant and the principle of plural marriage. Although the revelation was recorded in 1843, Evidence indicates that some of the principles involved in this revelation were known by the Prophet as early as 1831. See Official Declaration 1.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2020 10:14:14 PM
Revelation through Joseph Smith, Nauvoo, Illinois, Recorded on July 12, 1843. History of the Church 5:501-7.

1 Verily, Thus saith the Lord unto you my servant Joseph, That inasmuch as you have inquired of my hand to know and understand wherein I, The Lord, Justified my servants Abraham, Isaac, And Jacob, As also Moses, David and Solomon, My servants, As touching the principle and doctrine of their having many wives and concubines"

2 Behold, And lo, I am the Lord thy God, And will answer thee as touching this matter.

3 Therefore, Prepare thy heart to receive and obey the instructions which I am about to give unto you; for all those who have this law revealed unto them must obey the same.

4 For behold, I reveal unto you a new and an everlasting covenant; and if ye abide not that covenant, Then are ye damned; for no one can reject this covenant and be permitted to enter into my glory.

5 For all who will have a blessing at my hands shall abide the law which was appointed for that blessing, And the conditions thereof, As were instituted from before the foundation of the world.

6 And as pertaining to the new and everlasting covenant, It was instituted for the fulness of my glory; and he that receiveth a fulness thereof must and shall abide the law, Or he shall be damned, Saith the Lord God.

7 And verily I say unto you, That the conditions of this law are these: All covenants, Contracts, Bonds, Obligations, Oaths, Vows, Performances, Connections, Associations, Or expectations, That are not made and entered into and sealed by the Holy Spirit of promise, Of him who is anointed, Both as well for time and for all eternity, And that too most holy, By revelation and commandment through the medium of mine anointed, Whom I have appointed on the earth to hold this power (and I have appointed unto my servant Joseph to hold this power in the last days, And there is never but one on the earth at a time on whom this power and the keys of this priesthood are conferred), Are of no efficacy, Virtue, Or force in and after the resurrection from the dead; for all contracts that are not made unto this end have an end when men are dead.

8 Behold, Mine house is a house of order, Saith the Lord God, And not a house of confusion.

9 Will I accept of an offering, Saith the Lord, That is not made in my name?

10 Or will I receive at your hands that which I have not appointed?

11 And will I appoint unto you, Saith the Lord, Except it be by law, Even as I and my Father ordained unto you, Before the world was?

12 I am the Lord thy God; and I give unto you this commandment"that no man shall come unto the Father but by me or by my word, Which is my law, Saith the Lord.

13 And everything that is in the world, Whether it be ordained of men, By thrones, Or principalities, Or powers, Or things of name, Whatsoever they may be, That are not by me or by my word, Saith the Lord, Shall be thrown down, And shall not remain after men are dead, Neither in nor after the resurrection, Saith the Lord your God.

14 For whatsoever things remain are by me; and whatsoever things are not by me shall be shaken and destroyed.

15 Therefore, If a man marry him a wife in the world, And he marry her not by me nor by my word, And he covenant with her so long as he is in the world and she with him, Their covenant and marriage are not of force when they are dead, And when they are out of the world; therefore, They are not bound by any law when they are out of the world.

16 Therefore, When they are out of the world they neither marry nor are given in marriage; but are appointed angels in heaven, Which angels are ministering servants, To minister for those who are worthy of a far more, And an exceeding, And an eternal weight of glory.

17 For these angels did not abide my law; therefore, They cannot be enlarged, But remain separately and singly, Without exaltation, In their saved condition, To all eternity; and from henceforth are not gods, But are angels of God forever and ever.

18 And again, Verily I say unto you, If a man marry a wife, And make a covenant with her for time and for all eternity, If that covenant is not by me or by my word, Which is my law, And is not sealed by the Holy Spirit of promise, Through him whom I have anointed and appointed unto this power, Then it is not valid neither of force when they are out of the world, Because they are not joined by me, Saith the Lord, Neither by my word; when they are out of the world it cannot be received there, Because the angels and the gods are appointed there, By whom they cannot pass; they cannot, Therefore, Inherit my glory; for my house is a house of order, Saith the Lord God.

19 And again, Verily I say unto you, If a man marry a wife by my word, Which is my law, And by the new and everlasting covenant, And it is sealed unto them by the Holy Spirit of promise, By him who is anointed, Unto whom I have appointed this power and the keys of this priesthood; and it shall be said unto them"Ye shall come forth in the first resurrection; and if it be after the first resurrection, In the next resurrection; and shall inherit thrones, Kingdoms, Principalities, And powers, Dominions, All heights and depths"then shall it be written in the Lamb's Book of Life, That he shall commit no murder whereby to shed innocent blood, And if ye abide in my covenant, And commit no murder whereby to shed innocent blood, It shall be done unto them in all things whatsoever my servant hath put upon them, In time, And through all eternity; and shall be of full force when they are out of the world; and they shall pass by the angels, And the gods, Which are set there, To their exaltation and glory in all things, As hath been sealed upon their heads, Which glory shall be a fulness and a continuation of the seeds forever and ever.

20 Then shall they be gods, Because they have no end; therefore shall they be from everlasting to everlasting, Because they continue; then shall they be above all, Because all things are subject unto them. Then shall they be gods, Because they have all power, And the angels are subject unto them.

21 Verily, Verily, I say unto you, Except ye abide my law ye cannot attain to this glory.

22 For strait is the gate, And narrow the way that leadeth unto the exaltation and continuation of the lives, And few there be that find it, Because ye receive me not in the world neither do ye know me.

23 But if ye receive me in the world, Then shall ye know me, And shall receive your exaltation; that where I am ye shall be also.

24 This is eternal lives"to know the only wise and true God, And Jesus Christ, Whom he hath sent. I am he. Receive ye, Therefore, My law.

25 Broad is the gate, And wide the way that leadeth to the deaths; and many there are that go in thereat, Because they receive me not, Neither do they abide in my law.

26 Verily, Verily, I say unto you, If a man marry a wife according to my word, And they are sealed by the Holy Spirit of promise, According to mine appointment, And he or she shall commit any sin or transgression of the new and everlasting covenant whatever, And all manner of blasphemies, And if they commit no murder wherein they shed innocent blood, Yet they shall come forth in the first resurrection, And enter into their exaltation; but they shall be destroyed in the flesh, And shall be delivered unto the buffetings of Satan unto the day of redemption, Saith the Lord God.

27 The blasphemy against the Holy Ghost, Which shall not be forgiven in the world nor out of the world, Is in that ye commit murder wherein ye shed innocent blood, And assent unto my death, After ye have received my new and everlasting covenant, Saith the Lord God; and he that abideth not this law can in nowise enter into my glory, But shall be damned, Saith the Lord.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2020 10:16:31 PM
D&C 132 continued...

28 I am the Lord thy God, and will give unto thee the law of my Holy Priesthood, as was ordained by me and my Father before the world was.

29 Abraham received all things, whatsoever he received, by revelation and commandment, by my word, saith the Lord, and hath entered into his exaltation and sitteth upon his throne.

30 Abraham received promises concerning his seed, and of the fruit of his loins"from whose loins ye are, namely, my servant Joseph"which were to continue so long as they were in the world; and as touching Abraham and his seed, out of the world they should continue; both in the world and out of the world should they continue as innumerable as the stars; or, if ye were to count the sand upon the seashore ye could not number them.

31 This promise is yours also, because ye are of Abraham, and the promise was made unto Abraham; and by this law is the continuation of the works of my Father, wherein he glorifieth himself.

32 Go ye, therefore, and do the works of Abraham; enter ye into my law and ye shall be saved.

33 But if ye enter not into my law ye cannot receive the promise of my Father, which he made unto Abraham.

34 God commanded Abraham, and Sarah gave Hagar to Abraham to wife. And why did she do it? Because this was the law; and from Hagar sprang many people. This, therefore, was fulfilling, among other things, the promises.

35 Was Abraham, therefore, under condemnation? Verily I say unto you, Nay; for I, the Lord, commanded it.

36 Abraham was commanded to offer his son Isaac; nevertheless, it was written: Thou shalt not kill. Abraham, however, did not refuse, and it was accounted unto him for righteousness.

37 Abraham received concubines, and they bore him children; and it was accounted unto him for righteousness, because they were given unto him, and he abode in my law; as Isaac also and Jacob did none other things than that which they were commanded; and because they did none other things than that which they were commanded, they have entered into their exaltation, according to the promises, and sit upon thrones, and are not angels but are gods.

38 David also received many wives and concubines, and also Solomon and Moses my servants, as also many others of my servants, from the beginning of creation until this time; and in nothing did they sin save in those things which they received not of me.

39 David's wives and concubines were given unto him of me, by the hand of Nathan, my servant, and others of the prophets who had the keys of this power; and in none of these things did he sin against me save in the case of Uriah and his wife; and, therefore he hath fallen from his exaltation, and received his portion; and he shall not inherit them out of the world, for I gave them unto another, saith the Lord.

40 I am the Lord thy God, and I gave unto thee, my servant Joseph, an appointment, and restore all things. Ask what ye will, and it shall be given unto you according to my word.

41 And as ye have asked concerning adultery, verily, verily, I say unto you, if a man receiveth a wife in the new and everlasting covenant, and if she be with another man, and I have not appointed unto her by the holy anointing, she hath committed adultery and shall be destroyed.

42 If she be not in the new and everlasting covenant, and she be with another man, she has committed adultery.

43 And if her husband be with another woman, and he was under a vow, he hath broken his vow and hath committed adultery.

44 And if she hath not committed adultery, but is innocent and hath not broken her vow, and she knoweth it, and I reveal it unto you, my servant Joseph, then shall you have power, by the power of my Holy Priesthood, to take her and give her unto him that hath not committed adultery but hath been faithful; for he shall be made ruler over many.

45 For I have conferred upon you the keys and power of the priesthood, wherein I restore all things, and make known unto you all things in due time.

46 And verily, verily, I say unto you, that whatsoever you seal on earth shall be sealed in heaven; and whatsoever you bind on earth, in my name and by my word, saith the Lord, it shall be eternally bound in the heavens; and whosesoever sins you remit on earth shall be remitted eternally in the heavens; and whosesoever sins you retain on earth shall be retained in heaven.

47 And again, verily I say, whomsoever you bless I will bless, and whomsoever you curse I will curse, saith the Lord; for I, the Lord, am thy God.

48 And again, verily I say unto you, my servant Joseph, that whatsoever you give on earth, and to whomsoever you give any one on earth, by my word and according to my law, it shall be visited with blessings and not cursings, and with my power, saith the Lord, and shall be without condemnation on earth and in heaven.

49 For I am the Lord thy God, and will be with thee even unto the end of the world, and through all eternity; for verily I seal upon you your exaltation, and prepare a throne for you in the kingdom of my Father, with Abraham your father.

50 Behold, I have seen your sacrifices, and will forgive all your sins; I have seen your sacrifices in obedience to that which I have told you. Go, therefore, and I make a way for your escape, as I accepted the offering of Abraham of his son Isaac.

51 Verily, I say unto you: A commandment I give unto mine handmaid, Emma Smith, your wife, whom I have given unto you, that she stay herself and partake not of that which I commanded you to offer unto her; for I did it, saith the Lord, to prove you all, as I did Abraham, and that I might require an offering at your hand, by covenant and sacrifice.

52 And let mine handmaid, Emma Smith, receive all those that have been given unto my servant Joseph, and who are virtuous and pure before me; and those who are not pure, and have said they were pure, shall be destroyed, saith the Lord God.

53 For I am the Lord thy God, and ye shall obey my voice; and I give unto my servant Joseph that he shall be made ruler over many things; for he hath been faithful over a few things, and from henceforth I will strengthen him.

54 And I command mine handmaid, Emma Smith, to abide and cleave unto my servant Joseph, and to none else. But if she will not abide this commandment she shall be destroyed, saith the Lord; for I am the Lord thy God, and will destroy her if she abide not in my law.

55 But if she will not abide this commandment, then shall my servant Joseph do all things for her, even as he hath said; and I will bless him and multiply him and give unto him an hundredfold in this world, of fathers and mothers, brothers and sisters, houses and lands, wives and children, and crowns of eternal lives in the eternal worlds.

56 And again, verily I say, let mine handmaid forgive my servant Joseph his trespasses; and then shall she be forgiven her trespasses, wherein she has trespassed against me; and I, the Lord thy God, will bless her, and multiply her, and make her heart to rejoice.

57 And again, I say, let not my servant Joseph put his property out of his hands, lest an enemy come and destroy him; for Satan seeketh to destroy; for I am the Lord thy God, and he is my servant; and behold, and lo, I am with him, as I was with Abraham, thy father, even unto his exaltation and glory.

58 Now, as touching the law of the priesthood, there are many things pertaining thereunto.

59 Verily, if a man be called of my Father, as was Aaron, by mine own voice, and by the voice of him that sent me, and I have endowed him with the keys of the power of this priesthood, if he do anything in my name, and according to my law and by my word, he will not commit sin, and I will justify him.

60 Let no one, therefore, set on my servant Joseph; for I will justify him; for he shall do the sacrifice which I require at his hands for his transgressions, saith the Lord your God.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2020 10:17:15 PM
61 And again, As pertaining to the law of the priesthood"if any man espouse a virgin, And desire to espouse another, And the first give her consent, And if he espouse the second, And they are virgins, And have vowed to no other man, Then is he justified; he cannot commit adultery for they are given unto him; for he cannot commit adultery with that that belongeth unto him and to no one else.

62 And if he have ten virgins given unto him by this law, He cannot commit adultery, For they belong to him, And they are given unto him; therefore is he justified.

63 But if one or either of the ten virgins, After she is espoused, Shall be with another man, She has committed adultery, And shall be destroyed; for they are given unto him to multiply and replenish the earth, According to my commandment, And to fulfil the promise which was given by my Father before the foundation of the world, And for their exaltation in the eternal worlds, That they may bear the souls of men; for herein is the work of my Father continued, That he may be glorified.

64 And again, Verily, Verily, I say unto you, If any man have a wife, Who holds the keys of this power, And he teaches unto her the law of my priesthood, As pertaining to these things, Then shall she believe and administer unto him, Or she shall be destroyed, Saith the Lord your God; for I will destroy her; for I will magnify my name upon all those who receive and abide in my law.

65 Therefore, It shall be lawful in me, If she receive not this law, For him to receive all things whatsoever I, The Lord his God, Will give unto him, Because she did not believe and administer unto him according to my word; and she then becomes the transgressor; and he is exempt from the law of Sarah, Who administered unto Abraham according to the law when I commanded Abraham to take Hagar to wife.

66 And now, As pertaining to this law, Verily, Verily, I say unto you, I will reveal more unto you, Hereafter; therefore, Let this suffice for the present. Behold, I am Alpha and Omega. Amen.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2020 5:02:40 AM
By reading closely, We can discern D&C 132 ignores the grace of God. He writes to teach AND CREATE a works-based religion contrary to the previous revelations from Ra.

Being rejected by a young teenager created a massive dilemma in his heart; for God revealed the truth she was to be his eternal wife. The blindness from God put all the events from God in motion to murder him as a martyr sacrifice because the integrity of his heart; by writing the false revelation of D&C 132 that could not be changed. God intended in 1842 for the LDS to see Joseph Smith breaking the Law of One. GOD COMMANDING HIM IH WHAT TO DO BASED ON PRESUPTION. HE OBEYED. TRICKSTER GOD. HE ACHIEVED WHAT HE-SHE REALLY WANTED DONE IN 2020.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2020 2:43:49 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
The lesson to learn from Joseph Smith and all Luciferians with plural wives and concubines is to believe in the prime directive of the Law of One and freewill belief. Joseph Smith did what God commanded him to do but ASSUMED it was for 1842. God did command him for saints in 2020 to learn the principle of freewill belief and sex in the Law of One and not premume anything about our revelations like Yahweh is demonstrating on DDO through the life of Anon/Noah/ET. .

God is quite the "trickster" to teach us good and evil. The revelation in 1842 means she was to be born during a later time period to be his wife forever but not in 1842.

As prophets, We need to use Holy Ghost sex to revise our foolish assumptions when the facts and evidence prove our presumptions are false and not get tweaked out or angry with our imaginary mortal gods we create by mortal illusions and distorting physical words in the blindness God creates by black grace power. The metaphors of the Most High invisible God are false and we cannot see Him-Her. We are not pure in our thinking. We are not going to change God's techniques of teaching us to know good and evil.

Abraham married teenage wives and young concubines in his old age after Sarah died. But he did not violate the Law of One to force women to have sex with him. They had sexual intercourse for spiritual reasons to know God and increase their knowledge of God by Holy Ghost sex to find their eternal identities as part of One Infinite Creator by using correct paradigms from the men.

You are a mentally ill pathological liar.
Abraham was married to Sarah and only had sex with an Egyptian slave on the request by Sarah.

Genesis 16:2 so she said to Abram, "The LORD has kept me from having children. Go, Sleep with my slave; perhaps I can build a family through her. " Abram agreed to what Sarai said.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2020 3:04:58 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
61 And again, As pertaining to the law of the priesthood"if any man espouse a virgin, And desire to espouse another, And the first give her consent, And if he espouse the second, And they are virgins, And have vowed to no other man, Then is he justified; he cannot commit adultery for they are given unto him; for he cannot commit adultery with that that belongeth unto him and to no one else.

62 And if he have ten virgins given unto him by this law, He cannot commit adultery, For they belong to him, And they are given unto him; therefore is he justified.

63 But if one or either of the ten virgins, After she is espoused, Shall be with another man, She has committed adultery, And shall be destroyed; for they are given unto him to multiply and replenish the earth, According to my commandment, And to fulfil the promise which was given by my Father before the foundation of the world, And for their exaltation in the eternal worlds, That they may bear the souls of men; for herein is the work of my Father continued, That he may be glorified.

64 And again, Verily, Verily, I say unto you, If any man have a wife, Who holds the keys of this power, And he teaches unto her the law of my priesthood, As pertaining to these things, Then shall she believe and administer unto him, Or she shall be destroyed, Saith the Lord your God; for I will destroy her; for I will magnify my name upon all those who receive and abide in my law.

65 Therefore, It shall be lawful in me, If she receive not this law, For him to receive all things whatsoever I, The Lord his God, Will give unto him, Because she did not believe and administer unto him according to my word; and she then becomes the transgressor; and he is exempt from the law of Sarah, Who administered unto Abraham according to the law when I commanded Abraham to take Hagar to wife.

66 And now, As pertaining to this law, Verily, Verily, I say unto you, I will reveal more unto you, Hereafter; therefore, Let this suffice for the present. Behold, I am Alpha and Omega. Amen.

In 1890, Church President Wilford Woodruff was inspired by God to issue a declaration that led to the end of the practice of polygamy by Church members (see Official Declaration 1; see also Jed Woodworth, "The Messenger and the Manifesto, " Revelations in Context series, June 23, 2015, History. Lds. Org). Today the Church strictly prohibits polygamy (see "Polygamy, " mormonnewsroom. Org).

What was the practice of polygamy like for early Mormons?

The practice of polygamy was difficult for many early Mormons. It brought on fierce persecution from outsiders and, Especially when it was first introduced, Went against the sensibilities of many Church members (see "Plural Marriage in Kirtland and Nauvoo, " lds. Org/topics/plural-marriage-in-kirtland-and-nauvoo). It also sometimes created challenging family dynamics and placed financial strain on polygamous Mormon families who were trying to eke out a living on the rough terrain of the American West (see "Plural Marriage and Families in Early Utah, " lds. Org/topics/plural-marriage-and-families-in-early-utah).

There were those who remained faithful members of the Church but chose not to practice plural marriage. There were also members who rejected the idea of polygamy and decided to leave the Church (see "Plural Marriage in Kirtland and Nauvoo, " lds. Org/topics/plural-marriage-in-kirtland-and-nauvoo). Divorce was readily accessible to Mormons who were unhappy in polygamous marriages (see "Polygamy Then and Now, " mormonnewsroom. Org). Nevertheless, Early Mormons who practiced polygamy believed that they were following a commandment from God and believed they would be blessed for their obedience. Additionally, Many polygamous families were happy, Warm, And loving (see "Plural Marriage and Families in Early Utah, " lds. Org/topics/plural-marriage-and-families-in-early-utah).

Do Mormons believe in polygamy today?

Today, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints prohibits the practice of polygamy. Gordon B. Hinckley (1910 and 2008), A former President of the Church, Explained the Church"s position on polygamy:

"I wish to state categorically that this Church has nothing whatever to do with those practicing polygamy. . . .

"If any of our members are found to be practicing plural marriage, They are excommunicated, The most serious penalty the Church can impose. Not only are those so involved in direct violation of the civil law, They are in violation of the law of this Church. An article of our faith is binding upon us. It states, "We believe in being subject to kings, Presidents, Rulers, And magistrates, In obeying, Honoring, And sustaining the law" (Articles of Faith 1:12). One cannot obey the law and disobey the law at the same time. . . .

"More than a century ago God clearly revealed unto His prophet Wilford Woodruff that the practice of plural marriage should be discontinued, Which means that it is now against the law of God. Even in countries where civil or religious law allows polygamy, The Church teaches that marriage must be monogamous and does not accept into its membership those practicing plural marriage" ("What Are People Asking about Us? " Ensign, Nov. 1998, 71 and 72).

That proves Joseph Smith was a pathological liar and a fraudster.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2020 6:34:23 PM
Harikrish wrote:

Some do. Some don't.

Today, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints prohibits the practice of polygamy. Gordon B. Hinckley (1910 and 2008), A former President of the Church, Explained the Church"s position on polygamy:

"I wish to state categorically that this Church has nothing whatever to do with those practicing polygamy. . . .

"If any of our members are found to be practicing plural marriage, They are excommunicated, The most serious penalty the Church can impose. Not only are those so involved in direct violation of the civil law, They are in violation of the law of this Church. An article of our faith is binding upon us. It states, "We believe in being subject to kings, Presidents, Rulers, And magistrates, In obeying, Honoring, And sustaining the law" (Articles of Faith 1:12). One cannot obey the law and disobey the law at the same time. . . .

"More than a century ago God clearly revealed unto His prophet Wilford Woodruff that the practice of plural marriage should be discontinued, Which means that it is now against the law of God. Even in countries where civil or religious law allows polygamy, The Church teaches that marriage must be monogamous and does not accept into its membership those practicing plural marriage" ("What Are People Asking about Us? " Ensign, Nov. 1998, 71 and 72).

Nice accurate "pubic narrative" of the LDS church.

That conclusion is based on bad evidence. Practicing plural marriage depends on the civil laws and freewill belief in the Law of One. Joseph Smith broke the Law of One by presumption and condemned an innocent teenager who was following her heart of God. THEN HE WAS KILLED BY GOD A YEAR LATER AND NOT BY MAN AS AN EXAMPE OF WHAT NOT TO DO.

D&C 132 may be a hodgepodge of private revelations from 1831 until 1843 and are likely "mostly" true for only Israel, But leaders behind the curtain of Oz aree interpreting the document by using his 1842 assumptions of condemnation of a teenager "not obeying the higher priesthood authority of God".

That perception takes us right to the definition of the high priesthood. Can it be given by the laying on hands?

The Sons of God who gave him the higher priesthood by the laying on of hands were born immortal and were not adult Gods but childish Gods and immature. Were they correct in their interpretation of the priesthood? Or is the priesthood after the order of The Son of the heart and not human hands as Yahweh has been teaching DDO for 18 months? What is Zion?

The Leviticus priesthood of money is an appendage to the higher priesthood and can ordain callings and assignments in the assemblies of God but cannot control the Law of One. Simple.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2020 10:47:59 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

Some do. Some don't.

That conclusion is based on bad evidence. Practicing plural marriage depends on the civil laws and freewill belief in the Law of One. Joseph Smith broke the Law of One by presumption and condemned an innocent teenager who was following her heart of God. THEN HE WAS KILLED BY GOD A YEAR LATER AND NOT BY MAN AS AN EXAMPE OF WHAT NOT TO DO.

D&C 132 may be a hodgepodge of private revelations from 1831 until 1843 and are likely "mostly" true for only Israel, But leaders behind the curtain of Oz aree interpreting the document by using his 1842 assumptions of condemnation of a teenager "not obeying the higher priesthood authority of God".

That perception takes us right to the definition of the high priesthood. Can it be given by the laying on hands?

The Sons of God who gave him the higher priesthood by the laying on of hands were born immortal and were not adult Gods but childish Gods and immature. Were they correct in their interpretation of the priesthood? Or is the priesthood after the order of The Son of the heart and not human hands as Yahweh has been teaching DDO for 18 months? What is Zion?

The Leviticus priesthood of money is an appendage to the higher priesthood and can ordain callings and assignments in the assemblies of God but cannot control the Law of One. Simple.

You lost all credibility, Anon. You are a mentally ill pathological liar.

Read your confession.

anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2020 12:33:10 AM
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:

Some do. Some don't.

You lost all credibility, Anon. You are a mentally ill pathological liar.

Read your confession.

Every thought of God stand on correctly defining the priesthood of God; the Aaronic/Levitical appendage authorized the physical body vehicles to open their physical mouths on missions but had no control or authority over the heart--just the physical body to do labor for money or labor to teach the gospel with audible words. Either way, The office and authority came Aaronic priesthood. :

Acts 13:1-4
1 Now in the church that was at Antioch there were certain prophets and teachers: Barnabas, Simeon who was called Niger, Lucius of Cyrene, Men who had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, And Saul. As they ministered to the Lord and fasted, The Holy Spirit said, "Now separate to Me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them. " Then, Having fasted and prayed, And laid hands on them, They sent them away. So, Being sent out by the Holy Spirit, They went down to Seleucia, And from there they sailed to Cyprus.

Therefore, The light of the heart called by the Holy Ghost, But the Aaronic priesthood gave them permission of body vehicles to travel and open their mouths. The heart belongs to God and not man. Therefore, You stated it correct. Salvation is for the heart of God 8th density white-light grace and not mortal man's dark dragon connected directly to the Most High God of death of the 9th density black hole.

Those men in Israel who where baptized with light-love could use touching the person to transfer that emotional love to intellectually prepared Israelites who believed in the translation ideas of Moses and Christ by Holy Ghost sex revelations. The men were waiting for the baptism of perfect love of God. Women already have that love and men will release love of God in the women by Holy Ghost operating under true paradigms of men.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.