Jump to topic:

Filthy Krishna Isn't God You Moron

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2020 12:05:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The only author of confusion is your incest demon Krishna. That's why your shithole country who worships him wallows in confusion.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2020 1:24:57 PM
ethang5 wrote:
The only author of confusion is your incest demon Krishna. That's why your shithole country who worships him wallows in confusion.

Look at the confusion God caused by sacrificing Jesus when He could have made the process of earning eternal life so much simpler.
Jesus had to first convince the Jews he was their messiah as prophesied. But the same prophecy by Isaiah spoke of the suffering saviours rejection and death. So Jesus had to die first to fulfill Isaiah, Then resurrect himself secretly and convince his disciples he was going to return a third time.
Instead, If God just made Jesus stand outside a garden so whoever believed in Jesus could go in and eat of the tree of life and live forever. Those who did not believe could not enter the garden and would receive instructions to turn around and leave.
The same process could be setup for the disciples in other countries and they having first eaten of the tree of life would be living to this day guarding their precious gardens.
This way both forgiveness and eternal life could be earned without having to revisit mistakes of the past.
What we have today is confusion. And God is the author of confusion.

God is the author of confusion:

Joshua 10:10 The LORD threw them into confusion before Israel, Who defeated them in a great victory at Gibeon. Israel pursued them along the road going up to Beth Horon and cut them down all the way to Azekah and Makkedah.

Deut 28:20 The LORD will send on you curses, Confusion and rebuke in everything you put your hand to, Until you are destroyed and come to sudden ruin because of the evil you have done in forsaking him.

Deut 7:23 But the LORD your God will deliver them over to you, Throwing them into great confusion until they are destroyed.

Gen 11:9 "That is why it was called Babel "because there the LORD confused the language of the whole world. From there the LORD scattered them over the face of the whole earth. "

God condemned Africans to slavery. You confessed you are a very black poor African slave.

You hate being black. But you are very black
Now you confess you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black! Lol!

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over! I
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

You accept you follow Christianity a slave religion.
Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave.
Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

Pastor Ray Hagins calls Christianity a slave religion.
Ray Hagins breaking the bonds of slavery.
https://youtu. Be/lR5CTrkokes

Racism in religion.
https://youtu. Be/mX1RKMb5MPM

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu. Be/p6k5JxYFpbY

Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.

6 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
You can buy a African slaves in Libya for $400 each.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school.

Sorry to hear you lost your job because of your heart condition. Now you are a very sick very black unemployed nigger!

You talk about slums in India but Nigger Ethang you are the only slumdog slum dweller on DDO who actually lives in a slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
Open sewers run throughout your city and houses In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2020 2:54:28 PM
Look at the confusion God caused by sacrificing Jesus when He could have made the process of earning eternal life so much simpler.

Only you are responsible for your confusion moron. You are mentally ill.

Krishna did not sacrifice Jesus you idiot. Krishna isn't God. No one earns salvation.

You suffer under the curse of ham because you worship that demon Krishna. The author of confusion is your shithole demon Krishna.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2020 4:37:34 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Only you are responsible for your confusion moron. You are mentally ill.

Krishna did not sacrifice Jesus you idiot. Krishna isn't God. No one earns salvation.

You suffer under the curse of ham because you worship that demon Krishna. The author of confusion is your shithole demon Krishna.

Most Christians will be shocked to read Ethang found Lord Krishna in the Bible and offers scriptural evidence to Christians who were raised to believe the God of the Bible was a Jewish God. No so, Lord Krishna is the God of the Bible. Lord Krishna was known before Yehweh or Jesus. Hinduism is older than Judaism.
The black nigger Christian slave Ethang5 is promoting Hinduism, He is obsessing about Krishna and his incestuous stories. Wow!
The nigger Ethang doesn't know it is blasphemous for Christians to talk about other Gods because it gives these Gods legitimacy.
EXODUS 20:3 KJV "Thou shalt have no other gods before me. "
Exodus 34:14 For you must not worship any other god, For the LORD, Whose name is Jealous, Is a jealous God.

Meet Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to Ethang if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions?

Ethang shares his inner thoughts on his bible study of over 50 years.
So I'm thinking, If Krishna was behind the sin of Ham, And the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah, And the curse on India, His work is probably in the bible too.

Krishna is the demon of Incest, Rape, And homosexuality. So I decided to look for cases of incest in the gospels and I soon found Mark 6, The death of John the Baptist.

Mar 6:17 - For Herod himself had sent forth and laid hold upon John, And bound him in prison for Herodias' sake, His brother Philip's wife: for he had married her.

Mar 6:18 - For John had said unto Herod, It is not lawful for thee to have thy brother's wife.

Mar 6:19 - Therefore Herodias had a quarrel against him, And would have killed him; but she could not:

Mar 6:20 - For Herod feared John, Knowing that he was a just man and an holy, And observed him; and when he heard him, He did many things, And heard him gladly.

Mar 6:21 - And when a convenient day was come, That Herod on his birthday made a supper to his lords, High captains, And chief estates of Galilee;

Mar 6:22 - And when the daughter of the said Herodias came in, And danced, And pleased Herod and them that sat with him, The king said unto the damsel, Ask of me whatsoever thou wilt, And I will give it thee.

Mar 6:23 - And he sware unto her, Whatsoever thou shalt ask of me, I will give it thee, Unto the half of my kingdom.

Mar 6:24 - And she went forth, And said unto her mother, What shall I ask? And she said, The head of John the Baptist.

Mar 6:25 - And she came in straightway with haste unto the king, And asked, Saying, I will that thou give me by and by in a charger the head of John the Baptist.

Mar 6:26 - And the king was exceeding sorry; yet for his oath's sake, And for their sakes which sat with him, He would not reject her.

Mar 6:27 - And immediately the king sent an executioner, And commanded his head to be brought: and he went and beheaded him in the prison,

Mar 6:28 - And brought his head in a charger, And gave it to the damsel: and the damsel gave it to her mother.

Again, The problem was incest. Herod had married his brothers divorced wife. But I think there is more to this story.

Notice that Herodias, Herod's wife, Was not at his birthday bash. But her daughter was. She was dancing for Herod, And her dancing so pleased Herod that he rashly promised the girl anything, Even up to half of his kingdom!

I think it was this teenaged daughter of his brother that Herod wanted. His niece. That is what John the baptist really objected to. Herod was engaging in incest with his niece!

Again note the similarity in the work of Krishna. . .

Noah - Ham goaded by his son Canaan
Lot - Younger daughter goaded by elder daughter.
Herod - Salome goaded by her mother Herodias

In Noah's case, Krishna took away the promise land from whom it had been promised. He sought to destroy Israel, The country from which Jesus was supposed to come.

In Lots case, Krishna sought to destroy Abraham, From whom descendants was to come Jesus.

In Herod's case, Krishna was taking a shot at Jesus Himself. Remember that Herod was the one who would judge Jesus.

Luke 23 says,

Luk 23:6 - When Pilate heard of Galilee, He asked if the Man were a Galilean.

Luk 23:7 - And as soon as he knew that He belonged to Herod"s jurisdiction, He sent Him to Herod, Who was also in Jerusalem at that time.

Luk 23:8 - Now when Herod saw Jesus, He was exceedingly glad; for he had desired for a long time to see Him, Because he had heard many things about Him, And he hoped to see some miracle done by Him.

Why did Herod send Jesus back to Pilate? Jesus was under his jurisdiction, As even Pilate knew.

I think Krishna knew, That because Herod liked John the Baptist, (Mar 6:20 - For Herod feared John, Knowing that he was a just man and an holy, ) had John lived, He would have converted Herod, And if he could get Herod to kill John, His guilt and shame would make it impossible for him later to kill Jesus too, Stopping the plan of God to have Jesus sacrificed for the sins of the world.

This why Herod sent Jesus back. He was still regretful about having killed John. And he knew that Pilate had found no fault in Jesus. Herod hoped, And expected Pilate to find Jesus innocent.

Luk 23:12 - That very day Pilate and Herod became friends with each other, For previously they had been at enmity with each other.

So Herod's incest allowed Krishna to both silence the influence of John, And hamper the plan of Jesus to be sacrificed. But again, Krishna failed.

But it was a close thing, As both Herod and Pilate saw no sin in Jesus. Pilate tried hard to get Jesus released.

Throughout history, The "god" of incest has repeatedly used incest to oppose the plan of God. But when Jesus said on the cross, "It is finished". Krishna and his demons had finally lost. The plan was accomplished.

Today, Krishna is. . .

". . . Having great anger, Because he knows that he has a short time. " Revelation 12. 12

So though he can no longer stop the plan of salvation, He can, Out of spite, Hamper the children of God.

But, King Jesus having. . .

. . . . Spoiled principalities and powers, He made a shew of them openly, Triumphing over them in it. - Col 2:15

Ethang rates demon possession in Lord Krishna and Jesus.

Demon Krishna - 0
King Jesus - 100

Note: Ethang's ranking is backed by scriptures. It was Jesus who was declared a demon possessed madman.
Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, They went out to take custody of Him, Saying, "He is out of His mind. "

John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him? "

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Why is the nigger Ethang so obsessed with incest?
Now see how the nigger Ethang justifies his own incestuous perversion. He claims Jesus created his 3 daughters. Therefore he had nothing to do with their birth. To him they are 3 illegitimate bastards just like Jesus was to Joseph. Which justified his perversions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

Ethang wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego.
It's for incest!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2020 10:00:22 PM
Nigger Ethang5 you provided quotes from the bible to prove Lord Krishna is the God of the Bible.

Most Christians will be shocked to read Ethang found Lord Krishna in the Bible and offers scriptural evidence to Christians who were raised to believe the God of the Bible was a Jewish God. No so, Lord Krishna is the God of the Bible. Lord Krishna was known before Yehweh or Jesus. Hinduism is older than Judaism.
The black nigger Christian slave Ethang5 is promoting Hinduism, He is obsessing about Krishna and his incestuous stories. Wow!
The nigger Ethang doesn't know it is blasphemous for Christians to talk about other Gods because it gives these Gods legitimacy.
Exodus 34:14 For you must not worship any other god, For the LORD, Whose name is Jealous, Is a jealous God.

Meet Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to Ethang if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions?

So I'm thinking, If Krishna was behind the sin of Ham, And the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah, And the curse on India, His work is probably in the bible too.

Krishna is the demon of Incest, Rape, And homosexuality. So I decided to look for cases of incest in the gospels and I soon found Mark 6, The death of John the Baptist.

Mar 6:17 - For Herod himself had sent forth and laid hold upon John, And bound him in prison for Herodias' sake, His brother Philip's wife: for he had married her.

Mar 6:18 - For John had said unto Herod, It is not lawful for thee to have thy brother's wife.

Mar 6:19 - Therefore Herodias had a quarrel against him, And would have killed him; but she could not:

Mar 6:20 - For Herod feared John, Knowing that he was a just man and an holy, And observed him; and when he heard him, He did many things, And heard him gladly.

Mar 6:21 - And when a convenient day was come, That Herod on his birthday made a supper to his lords, High captains, And chief estates of Galilee;

Mar 6:22 - And when the daughter of the said Herodias came in, And danced, And pleased Herod and them that sat with him, The king said unto the damsel, Ask of me whatsoever thou wilt, And I will give it thee.

Mar 6:23 - And he sware unto her, Whatsoever thou shalt ask of me, I will give it thee, Unto the half of my kingdom.

Mar 6:24 - And she went forth, And said unto her mother, What shall I ask? And she said, The head of John the Baptist.

Mar 6:25 - And she came in straightway with haste unto the king, And asked, Saying, I will that thou give me by and by in a charger the head of John the Baptist.

Mar 6:26 - And the king was exceeding sorry; yet for his oath's sake, And for their sakes which sat with him, He would not reject her.

Mar 6:27 - And immediately the king sent an executioner, And commanded his head to be brought: and he went and beheaded him in the prison,

Mar 6:28 - And brought his head in a charger, And gave it to the damsel: and the damsel gave it to her mother.

Again, The problem was incest. Herod had married his brothers divorced wife. But I think there is more to this story.

Notice that Herodias, Herod's wife, Was not at his birthday bash. But her daughter was. She was dancing for Herod, And her dancing so pleased Herod that he rashly promised the girl anything, Even up to half of his kingdom!

I think it was this teenaged daughter of his brother that Herod wanted. His niece. That is what John the baptist really objected to. Herod was engaging in incest with his niece!

In Noah's case, Krishna took away the promise land from whom it had been promised. He sought to destroy Israel, The country from which Jesus was supposed to come.

In Lots case, Krishna sought to destroy Abraham, From whom descendants was to come Jesus.

In Herod's case, Krishna was taking a shot at Jesus Himself. Remember that Herod was the one who would judge Jesus.

Luke 23 says,

Luk 23:7 - And as soon as he knew that He belonged to Herod"s jurisdiction, He sent Him to Herod, Who was also in Jerusalem at that time.

Luk 23:8 - Now when Herod saw Jesus, He was exceedingly glad; for he had desired for a long time to see Him, Because he had heard many things about Him, And he hoped to see some miracle done by Him.

Why did Herod send Jesus back to Pilate? Jesus was under his jurisdiction, As even Pilate knew.

I think Krishna knew, That because Herod liked John the Baptist, (Mar 6:20 - For Herod feared John, Knowing that he was a just man and an holy, ) had John lived, He would have converted Herod, And if he could get Herod to kill John, His guilt and shame would make it impossible for him later to kill Jesus too, Stopping the plan of God to have Jesus sacrificed for the sins of the world.

This why Herod sent Jesus back. He was still regretful about having killed John. And he knew that Pilate had found no fault in Jesus. Herod hoped, And expected Pilate to find Jesus innocent.

Luk 23:12 - That very day Pilate and Herod became friends with each other, For previously they had been at enmity with each other.

So Herod's incest allowed Krishna to both silence the influence of John, And hamper the plan of Jesus to be sacrificed. But again, Krishna failed.

But it was a close thing, As both Herod and Pilate saw no sin in Jesus. Pilate tried hard to get Jesus released.

Throughout history, The "god" of incest has repeatedly used incest to oppose the plan of God. But when Jesus said on the cross, "It is finished". Krishna and his demons had finally lost. The plan was accomplished.

Today, Krishna is. . .

". . . Having great anger, Because he knows that he has a short time. " Revelation 12. 12

So though he can no longer stop the plan of salvation, He can, Out of spite, Hamper the children of God.

. . . . Spoiled principalities and powers, He made a shew of them openly, Triumphing over them in it. - Col 2:15

Demon Krishna - 0
King Jesus - 100

Note: Ethang's ranking is backed by scriptures. It was Jesus who was declared a demon possessed madman.
Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, They went out to take custody of Him, Saying, "He is out of His mind. "

John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him? "

Now see how the nigger Ethang justifies his own incestuous perversion. He claims Jesus created his 3 daughters. Therefore he had nothing to do with their birth. To him they are 3 illegitimate bastards just like Jesus was to Joseph. Which justified his perversions.

Ethang wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego. (It's incest, Nigger).
So the God in every one of his quotes was Lord Krishna according to nigger Ethang5.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2020 3:04:22 AM
Nigger Ethang5 you provided quotes from the bible to prove Lord Krishna is the God of the Bible.

And you said the "god" of the bible was the author of confusion, Then Krishna IS the author of confusion, Just as I said!

Lol. I told you moron, Don't talk, Just spam the same thing over and over. When you talk, You show yourself even more stupid than when you simply spam.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2020 1:35:06 PM
ethang5 wrote:

And you said the "god" of the bible was the author of confusion, Then Krishna IS the author of confusion, Just as I said!

Lol. I told you moron, Don't talk, Just spam the same thing over and over. When you talk, You show yourself even more stupid than when you simply spam.

Which is why you like most Christians are confused. You all worship Lord Krishna the God of the Bible.

Hindus avoid the bible and therefore never confused.

Now for God that Hindus follow.
Hindus recognise three principal gods: Brahma, Who creates the universe. Vishnu, Who preserves the universe. Shiva, Who destroys the universe.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2020 2:28:55 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Which is why you like most Christians are confused. You all worship Lord Krishna the God of the Bible.

Hindus recognise three principal gods: Brahma, Who creates the universe. Vishnu, Who preserves the universe. Shiva, Who destroys the universe.

Meet Ethang.

Ethang5 wrote: So I'm thinking, If Krishna was behind the sin of Ham, And the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah, And the curse on India, His work is probably in the bible too.

Luke 23 says,

Today, Krishna is. . .

"..Having great anger, Because he knows that he has a short time. " Revelation 12. 12

. Spoiled principalities and powers, He made a shew of them openly, Triumphing over them in it. - Col 2:15

Demon Krishna - 0
King Jesus - 100

God in every one of his quotes was Lord Krishna.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2020 1:33:46 AM
Sorry moron. You have nothing but lies and old repeated spam. There is nothing here.

Plus you've already admitted Hinduism is a false religion and Christianity is true.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4347452/

As a Hindu, I demonstrated that you are right now under the curse of slavery, Your idiot repeat spam does not change that.

Play fletch by yourself slummutt.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2020 2:37:49 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Plus you've already admitted Hinduism is a false religion and Christianity is true.

It was YOU that claimed Lord Krishna is the God of the Bible.

Meet Ethang.

Ethang5 wrote: So I'm thinking, If Krishna was behind the sin of Ham, And the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah, And the curse on India, His work is probably in the bible too.

Luke 23 says,

Today, Krishna is. . .

(Worshipped in the Bible)

(Been crucified was declared by the Pope a failure of God)

Demon Krishna - 0
King Jesus - 100

God in every one of his quotes was Lord Krishna.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2020 3:27:36 PM
Ethang is a self loathing very black very sick unemployed nergroid who is terrified that he is a nigger. He cannot defend blacks or Christianity because he cannot even defend himself.

Harikrish was right Hindus/Hinduism had nothing to do with the demise of the African people
Ethang5 takes it a step further and claims Christians have replaced the evil God of the bible who tried to destroy the world with a flood with Lord Krishna the new God of the Bible who saved the world through Noah. So why is he attacking Hindus whom Lord Krishna represents?

Ethang5 now believes the Bible does not curse India because there was no India in the days of Canaan. Yet he is attacking Hindus the people of India.
This only confirms Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world
Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks
Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Ethang's case to prove Lord Krishna is the God of the bible.
Ethang5 wrote: I'm thinking, If Krishna was behind the sin of Ham, And the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah, And the curse on India, His work is probably in the bible too.

Ethang wrote: There is one instance with Abraham where he, Out of fear, Listed his wife as his sister. That may be another attempt by the incest God Krishna to waylay Abraham.

Ethang5 wrote: Krishna was the "god" of Ham. The "god" of Sodom and Gomorrah, The "god" of Lot's daughters, The "god" of Seba.

If Lord Krishna is the God of Noah, Abraham, Lot, Ham, Seba, As Ethang5 claims and he has studied the bible for over 50 years. Yet he also claims the bible does not curse India. Claiming there was no India in the days of Canaan when Noah cursed Ham and his children who were the first Africans proves Hinduism had nothing to do with the demise of the African people.

Ethang5 wrote: There was no "India" in the days of Canaan moron, God cursed Hinduism, The religion of incest, And Hinduism is India.

Ethang5 wrote: There was no "India" in the days of Canaan
Ethang5 wrote: The bible does not curse India.

But if there was no India in the days of Canaan then there was no Hinduism or Indians for Noah to curse. Hinduism is the religion of India.

But if Lord Krishna is the God of Noah then it is Lord Krishna that saved the world through Noah.

Noah's curse of Ham and his children who were the first Africans had to be personal.
Lord Krishna has just saved the world through Noah. So it was what Ham did to Noah that triggered Noah's curse. It was upto Noah's other sons to deal with Ham and his children the first Africans.
Genesis 9:24 When Noah awoke from his wine and found out what his youngest son had done to him, 25 he said,

"Cursed be Canaan!
The lowest of slaves
will he be to his brothers. "
26 He also said,

"Praise be to the Lord, The God of Shem!
May Canaan be the slave of Shem.
27 May God extend Japheth"s[b] territory;
may Japheth live in the tents of Shem,
and may Canaan be the slave of Japheth. "

From African slaves to African shitholes.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=j61X3m50Hn0

Arab slave trade.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=5OdIqeWkhHU

Why European enslaved Africans.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=opUDFaqNgXc

The Atlantic slave trade.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=3NXC4Q_4JVg

Libya Slave trade.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=dV7o31P4q4g

Noah's curse and its fulfillment.
Note all those associated with Ham are from African countries. Egypt, Sudan, Libya.

But who was to carry out Noah's curse? Surely Noah was not asking God to carry out his curse on Ham and his children the first Africans. That would be preposterous.
The bible tells us he was ordering his other sons (Shem and Japheth) to fulfill his wishes and carry out the curse by enslaving the children and descendants of Ham who were the first Africans.
We see how Christians especially those who are the descendants of Shem and Japheth justifying African slavery from the passages of Genesis 9 and 10.

African slaves were owned and traded as slaves by Arabs (1, 300 years), Romans, Portugues and Christians (400 years). Note, All descendants of Shem and Japheth.

Estimated African slaves shipped during slavery periods by European and Arab countries.
European. 12, 5 million 14. 4%. Slaves that survived 10, 7 million.
Arab. 80 million 85%. Slaves that survived 12 million
Total slaves shipped 92, 5 million slaves that survived 22, 7 million.

Total estimates on white Christian Europeans slave trade before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism.
"The largest slave trade in the history of the world was created by white Christian Europeans. Before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism. A key reason for the high death toll was the tidal wave of war and desolation that the slave trade unleashed into the heart of Africa. Huge numbers of people died being marched to the coasts of Africa from the interior as well as in an endless series of wars produced by the quest for new slaves. Millions more would die in concentration camps at both ends of the sea journey, And significant numbers would die due to the appalling conditions on the slave ships. "

Nigger Ethang5 even apologized to India.
Ethang5 wrote: Sorry India. I don't know what to say. I was sure he said he had "won" something.
I saw that as a win!

You don't have to be a Hindu to believe in Lord Krishna. Lord Krishna is the better God of the Bible. The God of Christianity tried to destroy the world with a flood. Lord Krishna saved the world through Noah. Hare Krishna! Hare Rama!

Hindus don't have a problem with this interpretation.

Ironically Ethang5 confirms God is stuck in India.
Ethang5 wrote: Look out the window of your slum hut mutt. God is stuck in your shithole country.

So Lord Krishna the God of the Bible is back in India. Lol!
Hindus don't have a problem with this interpretation.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2021 5:31:11 AM
Posted: 3 days ago
Ethang5 must know Hinduism had nothing to do with African slavery. African slaves were owned and traded by Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians for 1, 700 years.
Ethang5 wrote: There was no "India" in the days of Canaan
Ironically Ethang5 confirms God is stuck in India.
Ethang5 wrote: Look out the window of your slum hut mutt. God is stuck in your shithole country.

Nigger Ethang5 hates Hindus and has hundreds of posts attacking India.
But he has been repeatedly reminded it"s Africans like him that are committing genocide against Africans and African Christians.
Hindus see Africans as black people with bad Karma and avoid them.

So how did Ethang5 who was raised an Atheist find Jesus?

Ethang5 confessed his wife was illiterate. You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school.
Ethang5 wrote: I also have no "evidence" that my wife loves me,

Ethang5 confessed he was not the father of his children. And then he found who fathered his children.

Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters in Black/African populations. Are there any evidence to back these claims?

" Blacks struggle with 72 percent unwed mothers rate
Debate is growing within and outside the black community of how to address the rising rate of unwed mothers. Seventy-two percent of black babies are born to unwed mothers, Government statistics say " and changing that is a complex issue. "

Ethang5 became a Christian slave after this discovery.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to blind the world.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries.
Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.

6 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
You can buy a African slaves in Libya for $400 each.

7 Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

So how did Ethang5 who embraced Christianity after 3 illegitimate bastard daughters find Lord Krishna?

After his 3rd illegitimate daughter Ethang5 wanted a son and turned to the bible for a change in his wife"s partner. Hence the move from Jesus to Lord Krishna. Ethang5 was looking for someone as promiscuous as Jesus.

Ethang5 wrote: I'm thinking, If Krishna was behind the sin of Ham, And the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah, And the curse on India, His work is probably in the bible too.

Ethang wrote: There is one instance with Abraham where he, Out of fear, Listed his wife as his sister. That may be another attempt by the incest God Krishna to waylay Abraham.

Ethang5 wrote: Krishna was the "god" of Ham. The "god" of Sodom and Gomorrah, The "god" of Lot's daughters, The "god" of Seba.

But Lord Krishna unlike Jesus is not into sex with humans. Hindu Gods do not have sexual relationships with humans but pick Goddesses instead, Unlike the Gods in the Bible found marrying the daughters of humans in the Bible.
Genesis 6:2"the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, And they married any of them they chose.

Luke 1: 35"The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.

This might explain why Ethang5 attacks Hindu Gods because they refused to have sex with his wife and give him a son. The same hate is transferred to proud Indian high achievers who refuse to shag Ethang5"s nigger wife.

Ethang5 confessed he is very black and Harikrish is very white which explains why he hates Harikrish.

Wait, You have other reasons for hating Hindus!

It started with Lord Krishna refusing to give you a son.
"Ethang5 attacks Hindu Gods because they refused to have sex with his wife and give him a son. The same hate is transferred to proud Indian high achievers who refuse to shag Ethang5"s nigger wife. "

Post#14
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: "OK. I am the only black, I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.