Total Posts:211|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Jesus and Satan are the same in the bible

Harikrish
Posts: 41,158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2020 3:49:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Bible verses that show Satan/Lucifer and Jesus are the same person. They are both referred to as the morning star.

The first reference to the morning star as an individual is in Isaiah 14:12: "How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, Son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, You who once laid low the nations! " (NIV). The KJV and NKJV both translate "morning star" as "Lucifer, Son of the morning. " It is clear from the rest of the passage that Isaiah is referring to Satan"s fall from heaven (Luke 10:18). So in this case, The morning star refers to Satan. In Revelation 22:16, Jesus unmistakably identifies Himself as the morning star. Why are both Jesus and Satan described as the "morning star"?

Revelation 12 details the fall of Satan/Jesus.
Revelation 12:7 Now war arose in heaven, Michael and shis angels fighting against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought back, 8 but he was defeated, And there was no longer any place for them in heaven. 9 And tthe great dragon was thrown down, Uthat ancient serpent, Who is called the devil and Satan, Vthe deceiver of the whole world"whe was thrown down to the earth, And his angels were thrown down with him.

Is this why Christians strongly believe crucifying Jesus/Satan saved the world from their evil dominance? Even the Jew rejected Jesus.
This is an often overlooked agreement between the Jews and Christians that Jesus had to go.

Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him! "
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2020 4:49:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The Morning Star is the sun and sunlight in the morning, Metaphorically spealing.

Rev 22:16
"I, Jesus, Have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the assemblies. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, The Bright and Morning Star. "

Lucifer is also in a body radiating the Light-Love of God. He never experienced mortality by being born mortal. Being born immortal, He is fallen by the idea of removing mortality by genetics because He does not like the darkness creates suffering and pain for mortals using Yin Yang mortal law of opposites. Everyone should be born immortal. Yahushua/Adam went into the classroom of mortality, Lucifer did not.

Therefore the two are morning sunlight "star-suns" of the third heaven of light-love, Metaphorically speaking.

Satan is the darkness in our hearts defined in Genesis 1:2.

Christ and Michael are metaphors defined here:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4344841/

Yahweh will post the link again.
Harikrish
Posts: 41,158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2020 5:00:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
The Morning Star is the sun and sunlight in the morning, Metaphorically spealing.

Rev 22:16
"I, Jesus, Have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the assemblies. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, The Bright and Morning Star. "

You are admitting Jesus is also called the morning star and so is Satan. So they are both the same Satan/Jesus.

Lucifer is also in a body radiating the Light-Love of God. He never experienced mortality by being born mortal. Being born immortal, He is fallen by the idea of removing mortality by genetics because He does not like the darkness creates suffering and pain for mortals using Yin Yang mortal law of opposites. Everyone should be born immortal. Yahushua/Adam went into the classroom of mortality, Lucifer did not.

Therefore the two are morning sunlight "star-suns" of the third heaven of light-love, Metaphorically speaking.

Satan is the darkness in our hearts defined in Genesis 1:2.

Christ and Michael are metaphors defined here:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4344841/

Yahweh will post the link again.

Bible verses that show Satan/Lucifer and Jesus are the same person. They are both referred to as the morning star.

The first reference to the morning star as an individual is in Isaiah 14:12: "How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, Son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, You who once laid low the nations! " (NIV). The KJV and NKJV both translate "morning star" as "Lucifer, Son of the morning. " It is clear from the rest of the passage that Isaiah is referring to Satan"s fall from heaven (Luke 10:18). So in this case, The morning star refers to Satan. In Revelation 22:16, Jesus unmistakably identifies Himself as the morning star. Why are both Jesus and Satan described as the "morning star"?

Revelation 12 details the fall of Satan/Jesus.
Revelation 12:7 Now war arose in heaven, Michael and shis angels fighting against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought back, 8 but he was defeated, And there was no longer any place for them in heaven. 9 And tthe great dragon was thrown down, Uthat ancient serpent, Who is called the devil and Satan, Vthe deceiver of the whole world"whe was thrown down to the earth, And his angels were thrown down with him.

Is this why Christians strongly believe crucifying Jesus/Satan saved the world from their evil dominance? Even the Jew rejected Jesus.
This is an often overlooked agreement between the Jews and Christians that Jesus had to go.

Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him! "
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2020 6:51:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
The Morning Star is the sun and sunlight in the morning, Metaphorically spealing.

Rev 22:16
"I, Jesus, Have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the assemblies. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, The Bright and Morning Star. "

You are admitting Jesus is also called the morning star and so is Satan. So they are both the same Satan/Jesus.

Lucifer is also in a body radiating the Light-Love of God. He never experienced mortality by being born mortal. Being born immortal, He is fallen by the idea of removing mortality by genetics because He does not like the darkness creates suffering and pain for mortals using Yin Yang mortal law of opposites. Everyone should be born immortal. Yahushua/Adam went into the classroom of mortality, Lucifer did not.

Therefore the two are morning sunlight "star-suns" of the third heaven of light-love, Metaphorically speaking.

Satan is the darkness in our hearts defined in Genesis 1:2.

Christ and Michael are metaphors defined here:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4344841/

Yahweh will post the link again.

Bible verses that show Satan/Lucifer and Jesus are the same person. They are both referred to as the morning star.

The first reference to the morning star as an individual is in Isaiah 14:12: "How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, Son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, You who once laid low the nations! " (NIV). The KJV and NKJV both translate "morning star" as "Lucifer, Son of the morning. " It is clear from the rest of the passage that Isaiah is referring to Satan"s fall from heaven (Luke 10:18). So in this case, The morning star refers to Satan. In Revelation 22:16, Jesus unmistakably identifies Himself as the morning star. Why are both Jesus and Satan described as the "morning star"?

Revelation 12 details the fall of Satan/Jesus.
Revelation 12:7 Now war arose in heaven, Michael and shis angels fighting against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought back, 8 but he was defeated, And there was no longer any place for them in heaven. 9 And tthe great dragon was thrown down, That ancient serpent, Who is called the devil and Satan, The deceiver of the whole world he was thrown down to the earth, And his angels were thrown down with him.

Is this why Christians strongly believe crucifying Jesus/Satan saved the world from their evil dominance? Even the Jew rejected Jesus.
This is an often overlooked agreement between the Jews and Christians that Jesus had to go.

Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him! "

Yahweh is sure demonstrating effectively Satan, Lucifer, Christ/Adam are 3 unique powers of God. Interesting. Ra (Lucifer) cannot rationally be Satan or Christ based on the logic of God in the Logos Word of Reason in the scriptures you quote.
Harikrish
Posts: 41,158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2020 7:34:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
The Morning Star is the sun and sunlight in the morning, Metaphorically spealing.

Rev 22:16
"I, Jesus, Have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the assemblies. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, The Bright and Morning Star. "

You are admitting Jesus is also called the morning star and so is Satan. So they are both the same Satan/Jesus.

Lucifer is also in a body radiating the Light-Love of God. He never experienced mortality by being born mortal. Being born immortal, He is fallen by the idea of removing mortality by genetics because He does not like the darkness creates suffering and pain for mortals using Yin Yang mortal law of opposites. Everyone should be born immortal. Yahushua/Adam went into the classroom of mortality, Lucifer did not.

Therefore the two are morning sunlight "star-suns" of the third heaven of light-love, Metaphorically speaking.

Satan is the darkness in our hearts defined in Genesis 1:2.

Christ and Michael are metaphors defined here:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4344841/

Yahweh will post the link again.

Bible verses that show Satan/Lucifer and Jesus are the same person. They are both referred to as the morning star.

The first reference to the morning star as an individual is in Isaiah 14:12: "How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, Son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, You who once laid low the nations! " (NIV). The KJV and NKJV both translate "morning star" as "Lucifer, Son of the morning. " It is clear from the rest of the passage that Isaiah is referring to Satan"s fall from heaven (Luke 10:18). So in this case, The morning star refers to Satan. In Revelation 22:16, Jesus unmistakably identifies Himself as the morning star. Why are both Jesus and Satan described as the "morning star"?

Revelation 12 details the fall of Satan/Jesus.
Revelation 12:7 Now war arose in heaven, Michael and shis angels fighting against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought back, 8 but he was defeated, And there was no longer any place for them in heaven. 9 And tthe great dragon was thrown down, That ancient serpent, Who is called the devil and Satan, The deceiver of the whole world he was thrown down to the earth, And his angels were thrown down with him.

Is this why Christians strongly believe crucifying Jesus/Satan saved the world from their evil dominance? Even the Jew rejected Jesus.
This is an often overlooked agreement between the Jews and Christians that Jesus had to go.

Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him! "

Yahweh is sure demonstrating effectively Satan, Lucifer, Christ/Adam are 3 unique powers of God. Interesting. Ra (Lucifer) cannot rationally be Satan or Christ based on the logic of God in the Logos Word of Reason in the scriptures you quote.

Bible verses that show Satan/Lucifer and Jesus are the same person. They are both referred to as the morning star.

The first reference to the morning star as an individual is in Isaiah 14:12: "How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, Son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, You who once laid low the nations! " (NIV). The KJV and NKJV both translate "morning star" as "Lucifer, Son of the morning. " It is clear from the rest of the passage that Isaiah is referring to Satan"s fall from heaven (Luke 10:18). So in this case, The morning star refers to Satan. In Revelation 22:16, Jesus unmistakably identifies Himself as the morning star. Why are both Jesus and Satan described as the "morning star"?

Revelation 12 details the fall of Satan/Jesus.
Revelation 12:7 Now war arose in heaven, Michael and shis angels fighting against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought back, 8 but he was defeated, And there was no longer any place for them in heaven. 9 And tthe great dragon was thrown down, That ancient serpent, Who is called the devil and Satan, The deceiver of the whole world he was thrown down to the earth, And his angels were thrown down with him.

Is this why Christians strongly believe crucifying Jesus/Satan saved the world from their evil dominance? Even the Jew rejected Jesus.
This is an often overlooked agreement between the Jews and Christians that Jesus had to go.

Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him! "
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2020 3:57:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
The Morning Star is the sun and sunlight in the morning, Metaphorically spealing.

Rev 22:16
"I, Jesus, Have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the assemblies. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, The Bright and Morning Star. "

You are admitting Jesus is also called the morning star and so is Satan. So they are both the same Satan/Jesus.

Lucifer is also in a body radiating the Light-Love of God. He never experienced mortality by being born mortal. Being born immortal, He is fallen by the idea of removing mortality by genetics because He does not like the darkness creates suffering and pain for mortals using Yin Yang mortal law of opposites. Everyone should be born immortal. Yahushua/Adam went into the classroom of mortality, Lucifer did not.

Therefore the two are morning sunlight "star-suns" of the third heaven of light-love, Metaphorically speaking.

Satan is the darkness in our hearts defined in Genesis 1:2.

Christ and Michael are metaphors defined here:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4344841/

Yahweh will post the link again.

Bible verses that show Satan/Lucifer and Jesus are the same person. They are both referred to as the morning star.

The first reference to the morning star as an individual is in Isaiah 14:12: "How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, Son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, You who once laid low the nations! " (NIV). The KJV and NKJV both translate "morning star" as "Lucifer, Son of the morning. " It is clear from the rest of the passage that Isaiah is referring to Satan"s fall from heaven (Luke 10:18). So in this case, The morning star refers to Satan. In Revelation 22:16, Jesus unmistakably identifies Himself as the morning star. Why are both Jesus and Satan described as the "morning star"?

Revelation 12 details the fall of Satan/Jesus.
Revelation 12:7 Now war arose in heaven, Michael and shis angels fighting against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought back, 8 but he was defeated, And there was no longer any place for them in heaven. 9 And tthe great dragon was thrown down, That ancient serpent, Who is called the devil and Satan, The deceiver of the whole world he was thrown down to the earth, And his angels were thrown down with him.

Is this why Christians strongly believe crucifying Jesus/Satan saved the world from their evil dominance? Even the Jew rejected Jesus.
This is an often overlooked agreement between the Jews and Christians that Jesus had to go.

Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him! "

Yahweh is sure demonstrating effectively Satan, Lucifer, Christ/Adam are 3 unique powers of God. Interesting. Ra (Lucifer) cannot rationally be Satan or Christ based on the logic of God in the Logos Word of Reason in the scriptures you quote.

Bible verses that show Satan/Lucifer and Jesus are the same person. They are both referred to as the morning star.

The first reference to the morning star as an individual is in Isaiah 14:12: "How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, Son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, You who once laid low the nations! " (NIV). The KJV and NKJV both translate "morning star" as "Lucifer, Son of the morning. " It is clear from the rest of the passage that Isaiah is referring to Satan"s fall from heaven (Luke 10:18). So in this case, The morning star refers to Satan. In Revelation 22:16, Jesus unmistakably identifies Himself as the morning star. Why are both Jesus and Satan described as the "morning star"?

Revelation 12 details the fall of Satan/Jesus.
Revelation 12:7 Now war arose in heaven, Michael and shis angels fighting against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought back, 8 but he was defeated, And there was no longer any place for them in heaven. 9 And tthe great dragon was thrown down, That ancient serpent, Who is called the devil and Satan, The deceiver of the whole world he was thrown down to the earth, And his angels were thrown down with him.

Is this why Christians strongly believe crucifying Jesus/Satan saved the world from their evil dominance? Even the Jew rejected Jesus.
This is an often overlooked agreement between the Jews and Christians that Jesus had to go.

Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him! "

You are using ancient assumptions from moonlight religions and theologians that are false. The old ideas are not new ideas from Holy Ghost sex using the eternal Logos Word of Reason
Anonymous
7/1/2020 4:11:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The Morning Star is the sun and sunlight in the morning, Metaphorically spealing.

Rev 22:16
"I, Jesus, Have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the assemblies. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, The Bright and Morning Star. "

Lucifer is also in a body radiating the Light-Love of God. He never experienced mortality by being born mortal. Being born immortal, He is fallen by the idea of removing mortality by genetics because He does not like the darkness creates suffering and pain for mortals using Yin Yang mortal law of opposites. Everyone should be born immortal. Yahushua/Adam went into the classroom of mortality, Lucifer did not.

Therefore the two are morning sunlight "star-suns" of the third heaven of light-love, Metaphorically speaking.

Satan is the darkness in our hearts defined in Genesis 1:2.

Christ and Michael are metaphors defined here:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4344841/

Yahweh will post the link again.

no the morning star is venus
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2020 4:26:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Dr. Franklin wrote:
The Morning Star is the sun and sunlight in the morning, Metaphorically spealing.

Rev 22:16
"I, Jesus, Have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the assemblies. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, The Bright and Morning Star. "

Lucifer is also in a body radiating the Light-Love of God. He never experienced mortality by being born mortal. Being born immortal, He is fallen by the idea of removing mortality by genetics because He does not like the darkness creates suffering and pain for mortals using Yin Yang mortal law of opposites. Everyone should be born immortal. Yahushua/Adam went into the classroom of mortality, Lucifer did not.

Therefore the two are morning sunlight "star-suns" of the third heaven of light-love, Metaphorically speaking.

Satan is the darkness in our hearts defined in Genesis 1:2.

Christ and Michael are metaphors defined here:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4344841/

Yahweh will post the link again.

no the morning star is venus

Really? Does Venus or the sun rise in the morning? Venus is a dead planet not a star. Which is the stronger and more rational metaphor? You be the judge.
Harikrish
Posts: 41,158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2020 4:32:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Dr. Franklin wrote:
The Morning Star is the sun and sunlight in the morning, Metaphorically spealing.

Rev 22:16
"I, Jesus, Have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the assemblies. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, The Bright and Morning Star. "

Lucifer is also in a body radiating the Light-Love of God. He never experienced mortality by being born mortal. Being born immortal, He is fallen by the idea of removing mortality by genetics because He does not like the darkness creates suffering and pain for mortals using Yin Yang mortal law of opposites. Everyone should be born immortal. Yahushua/Adam went into the classroom of mortality, Lucifer did not.

Therefore the two are morning sunlight "star-suns" of the third heaven of light-love, Metaphorically speaking.

Satan is the darkness in our hearts defined in Genesis 1:2.

Christ and Michael are metaphors defined here:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4344841/

Yahweh will post the link again.

no the morning star is venus

Jesus said he is the "Morning Star".
Revelation 22:16 "I, Jesus, Have sent my angel to give you[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, And the bright Morning Star. "
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2020 4:47:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:
The Morning Star is the sun and sunlight in the morning, Metaphorically spealing.

Rev 22:16
"I, Jesus, Have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the assemblies. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, The Bright and Morning Star. "

Lucifer is also in a body radiating the Light-Love of God. He never experienced mortality by being born mortal. Being born immortal, He is fallen by the idea of removing mortality by genetics because He does not like the darkness creates suffering and pain for mortals using Yin Yang mortal law of opposites. Everyone should be born immortal. Yahushua/Adam went into the classroom of mortality, Lucifer did not.

Therefore the two are morning sunlight "star-suns" of the third heaven of light-love, Metaphorically speaking.

Satan is the darkness in our hearts defined in Genesis 1:2.

Christ and Michael are metaphors defined here:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4344841/

Yahweh will post the link again.

no the morning star is venus

Jesus said he is the "Morning Star".
Revelation 22:16 "I, Jesus, Have sent my angel to give you[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, And the bright Morning Star. "

Yes. He also said He is a root. Metaphors! Do we see God correctly in the metaphors in the sunlight? Or do we use moonlight masquerading as sunlight counterfeit truth? What is the correct metaphor of Venus? Mars?
Harikrish
Posts: 41,158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2020 4:54:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:
The Morning Star is the sun and sunlight in the morning, Metaphorically spealing.

Rev 22:16
"I, Jesus, Have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the assemblies. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, The Bright and Morning Star. "

Lucifer is also in a body radiating the Light-Love of God. He never experienced mortality by being born mortal. Being born immortal, He is fallen by the idea of removing mortality by genetics because He does not like the darkness creates suffering and pain for mortals using Yin Yang mortal law of opposites. Everyone should be born immortal. Yahushua/Adam went into the classroom of mortality, Lucifer did not.

Therefore the two are morning sunlight "star-suns" of the third heaven of light-love, Metaphorically speaking.

Satan is the darkness in our hearts defined in Genesis 1:2.

Christ and Michael are metaphors defined here:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4344841/

Yahweh will post the link again.

no the morning star is venus

Jesus said he is the "Morning Star".
Revelation 22:16 "I, Jesus, Have sent my angel to give you[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, And the bright Morning Star. "

Yes. He also said He is a root. Metaphors! Do we see God correctly in the metaphors in the sunlight? Or do we use moonlight masquerading as sunlight counterfeit truth? What is the correct metaphor of Venus? Mars?

Jesus said he is the "Morning Star". Jesus didnt say he was Venus because that would be an obvious lie. Claiming he is the Morning Star is what links him to Satan.

Revelation 22:16 "I, Jesus, Have sent my angel to give you[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, And the bright Morning Star. "

Bible verses that show Satan/Lucifer and Jesus are the same person. They are both referred to as the morning star.

The first reference to the morning star as an individual is in Isaiah 14:12: "How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, Son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, You who once laid low the nations! " (NIV). The KJV and NKJV both translate "morning star" as "Lucifer, Son of the morning. " It is clear from the rest of the passage that Isaiah is referring to Satan"s fall from heaven (Luke 10:18). So in this case, The morning star refers to Satan. In Revelation 22:16, Jesus unmistakably identifies Himself as the morning star. Why are both Jesus and Satan described as the "morning star"?

Revelation 12 details the fall of Satan/Jesus.
Revelation 12:7 Now war arose in heaven, Michael and shis angels fighting against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought back, 8 but he was defeated, And there was no longer any place for them in heaven. 9 And tthe great dragon was thrown down, Uthat ancient serpent, Who is called the devil and Satan, Vthe deceiver of the whole world"whe was thrown down to the earth, And his angels were thrown down with him.

Is this why Christians strongly believe crucifying Jesus/Satan saved the world from their evil dominance? Even the Jew rejected Jesus.
This is an often overlooked agreement between the Jews and Christians that Jesus had to go.

Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him! "
Anonymous
7/1/2020 5:29:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Dr. Franklin wrote:
The Morning Star is the sun and sunlight in the morning, Metaphorically spealing.

Rev 22:16
"I, Jesus, Have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the assemblies. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, The Bright and Morning Star. "

Lucifer is also in a body radiating the Light-Love of God. He never experienced mortality by being born mortal. Being born immortal, He is fallen by the idea of removing mortality by genetics because He does not like the darkness creates suffering and pain for mortals using Yin Yang mortal law of opposites. Everyone should be born immortal. Yahushua/Adam went into the classroom of mortality, Lucifer did not.

Therefore the two are morning sunlight "star-suns" of the third heaven of light-love, Metaphorically speaking.

Satan is the darkness in our hearts defined in Genesis 1:2.

Christ and Michael are metaphors defined here:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4344841/

Yahweh will post the link again.

no the morning star is venus

Really? Does Venus or the sun rise in the morning? Venus is a dead planet not a star. Which is the stronger and more rational metaphor? You be the judge.

the morning star competes with the sun for light in the morning(jesus vs lucifer)
Anonymous
7/1/2020 5:31:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Dr. Franklin wrote:
The Morning Star is the sun and sunlight in the morning, Metaphorically spealing.

Rev 22:16
"I, Jesus, Have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the assemblies. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, The Bright and Morning Star. "

Lucifer is also in a body radiating the Light-Love of God. He never experienced mortality by being born mortal. Being born immortal, He is fallen by the idea of removing mortality by genetics because He does not like the darkness creates suffering and pain for mortals using Yin Yang mortal law of opposites. Everyone should be born immortal. Yahushua/Adam went into the classroom of mortality, Lucifer did not.

Therefore the two are morning sunlight "star-suns" of the third heaven of light-love, Metaphorically speaking.

Satan is the darkness in our hearts defined in Genesis 1:2.

Christ and Michael are metaphors defined here:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4344841/

Yahweh will post the link again.

no the morning star is venus

Jesus said he is the "Morning Star".
Revelation 22:16 "I, Jesus, Have sent my angel to give you[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, And the bright Morning Star. "

ok hari
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2020 6:59:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:
The Morning Star is the sun and sunlight in the morning, Metaphorically spealing.

Rev 22:16
"I, Jesus, Have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the assemblies. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, The Bright and Morning Star. "

Lucifer is also in a body radiating the Light-Love of God. He never experienced mortality by being born mortal. Being born immortal, He is fallen by the idea of removing mortality by genetics because He does not like the darkness creates suffering and pain for mortals using Yin Yang mortal law of opposites. Everyone should be born immortal. Yahushua/Adam went into the classroom of mortality, Lucifer did not.

Therefore the two are morning sunlight "star-suns" of the third heaven of light-love, Metaphorically speaking.

Satan is the darkness in our hearts defined in Genesis 1:2.

Christ and Michael are metaphors defined here:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4344841/

Yahweh will post the link again.

no the morning star is venus

Jesus said he is the "Morning Star".
Revelation 22:16 "I, Jesus, Have sent my angel to give you[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, And the bright Morning Star. "

Yes. He also said He is a root. Metaphors! Do we see God correctly in the metaphors in the sunlight? Or do we use moonlight masquerading as sunlight counterfeit truth? What is the correct metaphor of Venus? Mars?

Jesus said he is the "Morning Star". Jesus didnt say he was Venus because that would be an obvious lie. Claiming he is the Morning Star is what links him to Satan.

Revelation 22:16 "I, Jesus, Have sent my angel to give you[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, And the bright Morning Star. "

Bible verses that show Satan/Lucifer and Jesus are the same person. They are both referred to as the morning star.

The first reference to the morning star as an individual is in Isaiah 14:12: "How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, Son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, You who once laid low the nations! " (NIV). The KJV and NKJV both translate "morning star" as "Lucifer, Son of the morning. " It is clear from the rest of the passage that Isaiah is referring to Satan"s fall from heaven (Luke 10:18). So in this case, The morning star refers to Satan. In Revelation 22:16, Jesus unmistakably identifies Himself as the morning star. Why are both Jesus and Satan described as the "morning star"?

Revelation 12 details the fall of Satan/Jesus.
Revelation 12:7 Now war arose in heaven, Michael and shis angels fighting against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought back, 8 but he was defeated, And there was no longer any place for them in heaven. 9 And tthe great dragon was thrown down, Uthat ancient serpent, Who is called the devil and Satan, Vthe deceiver of the whole world"whe was thrown down to the earth, And his angels were thrown down with him.

Is this why Christians strongly believe crucifying Jesus/Satan saved the world from their evil dominance? Even the Jew rejected Jesus.
This is an often overlooked agreement between the Jews and Christians that Jesus had to go.

Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him! "

Your logic suggests the Bible is false. Is the Bible false? Or are the ancient paradigms false?
Harikrish
Posts: 41,158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2020 8:06:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:

The Morning Star is the sun and sunlight in the morning, Metaphorically spealing.

Rev 22:16
"I, Jesus, Have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the assemblies. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, The Bright and Morning Star. "

Lucifer is also in a body radiating the Light-Love of God. He never experienced mortality by being born mortal. Being born immortal, He is fallen by the idea of removing mortality by genetics because He does not like the darkness creates suffering and pain for mortals using Yin Yang mortal law of opposites. Everyone should be born immortal. Yahushua/Adam went into the classroom of mortality, Lucifer did not.

Therefore the two are morning sunlight "star-suns" of the third heaven of light-love, Metaphorically speaking.

Satan is the darkness in our hearts defined in Genesis 1:2.

Christ and Michael are metaphors defined here:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4344841/

Yahweh will post the link again.

Franklin write: no the morning star is venus

Jesus said he is the "Morning Star".
Revelation 22:16 "I, Jesus, Have sent my angel to give you[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, And the bright Morning Star. "

Yes. He also said He is a root. Metaphors! Do we see God correctly in the metaphors in the sunlight? Or do we use moonlight masquerading as sunlight counterfeit truth? What is the correct metaphor of Venus? Mars?

Jesus said he is the "Morning Star". Jesus didnt say he was Venus because that would be an obvious lie. Claiming he is the Morning Star is what links him to Satan.

Revelation 22:16 "I, Jesus, Have sent my angel to give you[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, And the bright Morning Star. "

Bible verses that show Satan/Lucifer and Jesus are the same person. They are both referred to as the morning star.

The first reference to the morning star as an individual is in Isaiah 14:12: "How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, Son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, You who once laid low the nations! " (NIV). The KJV and NKJV both translate "morning star" as "Lucifer, Son of the morning. " It is clear from the rest of the passage that Isaiah is referring to Satan"s fall from heaven (Luke 10:18). So in this case, The morning star refers to Satan. In Revelation 22:16, Jesus unmistakably identifies Himself as the morning star. Why are both Jesus and Satan described as the "morning star"?

Revelation 12 details the fall of Satan/Jesus.
Revelation 12:7 Now war arose in heaven, Michael and shis angels fighting against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought back, 8 but he was defeated, And there was no longer any place for them in heaven. 9 And tthe great dragon was thrown down, Uthat ancient serpent, Who is called the devil and Satan, Vthe deceiver of the whole world"whe was thrown down to the earth, And his angels were thrown down with him.

Is this why Christians strongly believe crucifying Jesus/Satan saved the world from their evil dominance? Even the Jew rejected Jesus.
This is an often overlooked agreement between the Jews and Christians that Jesus had to go.

Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him! "

Your logic suggests the Bible is false. Is the Bible false? Or are the ancient paradigms false?

The bible tells us Jesus was crucified.
The bible tells us Jesus/Satan were one and the same and referred to as the "Morning Star".
The bible tells us how the Morning Star fell from Heaven. Jesus said he was the Morning Star.

All this is supported by the Bible.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2020 2:17:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Your ideas are not supported by the Bible. Read the Book of Mormon about the Great and Abominable Church of God that explains in detail where your counterfeit ideas are coming from the black grace power of God.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2020 2:19:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Here's the truth:

The Morning Star is the sun and sunlight in the morning, Metaphorically speaking.

Rev 22:16
"I, Jesus, Have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the assemblies. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, The Bright and Morning Star. "

Lucifer is also in a body radiating the Light-Love of God. He never experienced mortality by being born mortal. Being born immortal, He is fallen by the idea of removing mortality by genetics because He does not like the darkness creates suffering and pain for mortals using Yin Yang mortal law of opposites. Everyone should be born immortal. Yahushua/Adam went into the classroom of mortality, Lucifer did not.

Therefore the two are morning sunlight "star-suns" of the third heaven of light-love, Metaphorically speaking.

Satan is the darkness in our hearts defined in Genesis 1:2.

Christ and Michael are metaphors defined here:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4344841/

Yahweh will post the link again.
Harikrish
Posts: 41,158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2020 2:56:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Here's the truth:

The Morning Star is the sun and sunlight in the morning, Metaphorically speaking.

Rev 22:16
"I, Jesus, Have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the assemblies. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, The Bright and Morning Star. "

Lucifer is also in a body radiating the Light-Love of God. He never experienced mortality by being born mortal. Being born immortal, He is fallen by the idea of removing mortality by genetics because He does not like the darkness creates suffering and pain for mortals using Yin Yang mortal law of opposites. Everyone should be born immortal. Yahushua/Adam went into the classroom of mortality, Lucifer did not.

Therefore the two are morning sunlight "star-suns" of the third heaven of light-love, Metaphorically speaking.

Satan is the darkness in our hearts defined in Genesis 1:2.

Christ and Michael are metaphors defined here:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4344841/

Yahweh will post the link again.

You ability to reason and apply logic is greatly hampered by your mental illness.

1 You agree Jesus is the morning star
Anon quotes: Rev 22:16
"I, Jesus, Have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the assemblies. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, The Bright and Morning Star. "

2. You also admit Lucufer is a radiant light. Therefore the two are morning sunlight "star-suns" of the third heaven of light-love, Metaphorically speaking.

The first reference to the morning star as an individual is in Isaiah 14:12: "How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, Son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, You who once laid low the nations! " (NIV). The KJV and NKJV both translate "morning star" as "Lucifer, Son of the morning. " It is clear from the rest of the passage that Isaiah is referring to Satan"s fall from heaven (Luke 10:18). So in this case, The morning star refers to Satan.

Jesus confirms he is that same morning star.
In Revelation 22:16, Jesus unmistakably identifies Himself as the morning star. Why are both Jesus and Satan described as the "morning star"?

Revelation 12 details the fall of Satan/Jesus.
Revelation 12:7 Now war arose in heaven, Michael and shis angels fighting against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought back, 8 but he was defeated, And there was no longer any place for them in heaven. 9 And tthe great dragon was thrown down, Uthat ancient serpent, Who is called the devil and Satan, Vthe deceiver of the whole world"whe was thrown down to the earth, And his angels were thrown down with him.

Is this why Christians strongly believe crucifying Jesus/Satan saved the world from their evil dominance? Even the Jew rejected Jesus.
This is an often overlooked agreement between the Jews and Christians that Jesus had to go.

Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him! "

3. You then declare they are all metaphors. "Christ and Michael are metaphors defined here:"
Metaphor definition: figure of speech which cannot be taken literally and therefore not considered true.
How can Christ be a metaphor when we know he was rejected by the Jews and crucified by the Romans.
Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him! "

You are a mentally ill pathological liar. You got what you deserved because of your bad Karma.
Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God is not to be mocked. Whatever a man sows, He will reap in return.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2020 4:53:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:
Here's the truth:

The Morning Star is the sun and sunlight in the morning, Metaphorically speaking.

Rev 22:16
"I, Jesus, Have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the assemblies. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, The Bright and Morning Star. "

Lucifer is also in a body radiating the Light-Love of God. He never experienced mortality by being born mortal. Being born immortal, He is fallen by the idea of removing mortality by genetics because He does not like the darkness creates suffering and pain for mortals using Yin Yang mortal law of opposites. Everyone should be born immortal. Yahushua/Adam went into the classroom of mortality, Lucifer did not.

Therefore the two are morning sunlight "star-suns" of the third heaven of light-love, Metaphorically speaking.

Satan is the darkness in our hearts defined in Genesis 1:2.

Christ and Michael are metaphors defined here:

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4344841/

Yahweh will post the link again.

You ability to reason and apply logic is greatly hampered by your mental illness.

1 You agree Jesus is the morning star
Anon quotes: Rev 22:16
"I, Jesus, Have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the assemblies. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, The Bright and Morning Star. "

2. You also admit Lucufer is a radiant light. Therefore the two are morning sunlight "star-suns" of the third heaven of light-love, Metaphorically speaking.

The first reference to the morning star as an individual is in Isaiah 14:12: "How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, Son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, You who once laid low the nations! " (NIV). The KJV and NKJV both translate "morning star" as "Lucifer, Son of the morning. " It is clear from the rest of the passage that Isaiah is referring to Satan"s fall from heaven (Luke 10:18). So in this case, The morning star refers to Satan.

Jesus confirms he is that same morning star.
In Revelation 22:16, Jesus unmistakably identifies Himself as the morning star. Why are both Jesus and Satan described as the "morning star"?

Revelation 12 details the fall of Satan/Jesus.
Revelation 12:7 Now war arose in heaven, Michael and shis angels fighting against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought back, 8 but he was defeated, And there was no longer any place for them in heaven. 9 And tthe great dragon was thrown down, Uthat ancient serpent, Who is called the devil and Satan, Vthe deceiver of the whole world"whe was thrown down to the earth, And his angels were thrown down with him.

Is this why Christians strongly believe crucifying Jesus/Satan saved the world from their evil dominance? Even the Jew rejected Jesus.
This is an often overlooked agreement between the Jews and Christians that Jesus had to go.

Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him! "

3. You then declare they are all metaphors. "Christ and Michael are metaphors defined here:"
Metaphor definition: figure of speech which cannot be taken literally and therefore not considered true.
How can Christ be a metaphor when we know he was rejected by the Jews and crucified by the Romans.
Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him! "

You are a mentally ill pathological liar. You got what you deserved because of your bad Karma.
Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God is not to be mocked. Whatever a man sows, He will reap in return.


Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

1. The created light of the world and darkness is identified as spiritual software "idea generators" of the heart of God in Genesis 1:1-3.

2. Lucifer and Adam/Yahushua are body vehicles from the third heaven and not in our hearts.

3. The Most High God has no frequency and is a part of "all things" as a mystery to mortals, Gods, Goddesses, Angels, And the spiritual "cloning process" of "The Son" priesthood of God.

4. Confusions and distortions are removed by defining correctly the Most High God, Satan and the Light of the world, And Lucifer born immortal and the adult translated God of our Father in the third heaven. The rational definition of God is very easy to comprehend and debunks all other paradigms of God by the Law of One and pleasurable Holy Ghost sex.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2020 5:15:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Why can Yahweh define God in 4 simple concepts a 12-year-old can comprehend and religions and theologians write 100, 000 books today and in history and no one can comprehend God or His-Her gospel "good news" of salvation plan for all of his blood creations? Life is in the blood, Something to consider. No push for power. Only pure knowledge of God by Holy Ghost sex with God to remove all loneliness in the heart of God.
Harikrish
Posts: 41,158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2020 3:21:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Why can Yahweh define God in 4 simple concepts a 12-year-old can comprehend and religions and theologians write 100, 000 books today and in history and no one can comprehend God or His-Her gospel "good news" of salvation plan for all of his blood creations? Life is in the blood, Something to consider. No push for power. Only pure knowledge of God by Holy Ghost sex with God to remove all loneliness in the heart of God.

It takes many words to describe a failure. Look at your own attempts to describe your miserable life.

You are a mentally ill pathological liar. Everything you say is wrapped in metaphors. Everyone you quote is metaphorically speaking.
You don't even realize when you claim God speaks metaphorical you are claiming God cannot be taken literally. Therefore anything arrived at on the part of the hearer are coincidental, And not proposed by the metaphor- maker.
And if a metaphor does not have literal truths then it is patently a lie.

The only facts we have is your life experiences.

Let's stay with the facts.

You went financially bankrupt dabbling in religious garbage.
For 40 year Anon/Noah filled his brain with religious garbage and was not taught who he really is nor how to enjoy Holy Ghost sex to receive clear revelation to dump the garbage. A prophet in 2002 saw in vision Anon/Noah digging through a garbage can of religion. Anon/Noah leaned the meaning of the vision 18 years later. He went around in circles for 40 years of intense study attending 10 different religions in his quest for the truth--religious garbage.

Anon/Noah/ET has studied Mormonism close to 40 years. Yahweh has taught him all the true answers on the sea of glass and brings to his remembrance the controversial ideas Zion needs to resolve in the heart of God.
Anon/Noah/ET suffered most of his life trying to "fix" two rape-victim wives and failed for God to bring the "corn cob" metaphor to the entire world.
It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible.

Anon wrote: I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago. .

Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with wife or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

Correct. The Holy Ghost sex started only 4 years ago after 44 years of study.

Anon wrote: Correct. Yahweh led me away from Alex Jones to DDO to rearrange my brain.

Why does Anon keep claiming he receives revelations from Yahweh after he confessed he was actually sent to DDO to get his brain rearranged.

Anon wrote: Correct. Yahweh led me away from Alex Jones to DDO to rearrange my brain.

Anon wrote: I have never heard the audible voice of God even once in my life.

So none of the revelations are from God. Wait! Anon even tells us where all his biblical ideas came from

Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with wife or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

Anon wrote: Yahweh has been working on Anon/Noah/ET's repentance for five years.

Your confessions show a very tortured person suffering from multiple mental and physical ailments that extent to past failed lives as well as the present. You have been judged harshly by your Karma.
But that does not justify your actions on DDO. You distort everything you touch. That includes spanking your daughter while masturbating with her or masturbating during your wife's periods and calling your perversion Holy Ghost Sex.

You even confessed you are a liar and a lunatic.

Anon/Noah has been working through the lies in his heart starting 4 years ago in the first heaven using Holy Ghost sex taught by Christ. He is walking on a very straight, Narrow, And difficult path to become a God in immortality serving the Infinite Creator of eternity, The Most High God, The Still Small Voice of both darkness and light, Spiritual night and day, Good and evil ideas, By the Most High God's software programming methods beyond the will of man. Would you expect anything different than removing all lies by translation?

Anon wrote: After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. The event was so traumatic on me when I was 17,

Not so happy childhood.
When no one took any interest in your Anon/Noah/ET schizophrenic personalities you went back to confessing once again you are a masturbator.

Anon/Noah had 1000s of past lives including Noah. 1000s of mothers pulled his hand away from his dick as a baby, And as a child, He was verbally punished for touching himself.

Anon wrote: Anon/Noah was told yesterday His past lives included murder and adultery.

Other delusions you confessed to.
Anon wrote: Anon/Noah revealed he is the Messiah for the Jews, But God corrected his ideas 2 days later.

Anon wrote: Man's point of view? Anon/Noah did not know he has reincarnated 1000s of times as an ET over 150, 000 years before he was Noah. He will work now on balancing his 7 emotional soul-body energy centers,
Anon wrote: His father was told a year ago his son was the reincarnated David of Israel of old but had not told him yet.

Anon wrote: Then they talked about her past life, And she was a famous person in the Bible, But the Lord told her not to tell Anon/Noah/ET. He guessed it might be Lilith many months ago when he received the revelation by Holy Ghost sex on DDO about Lilith. He told her the truth about Lilith months ago, But she had never known about Lilith. Then she said she saw a movie with Lilith, And the Lord corrected the movie telling her the same things God told her father.

Anon wrote: My wife is a Jewish prophet. When are you going to answer his questions? Never? Do you want and expect a rebellious teenager?

Your wife is a Jewish prophet and she allows you to masturbate during her periods? You are a mentally ill pathological liar and a masturbator.
Orthodox Jews don't believe in reincarnation.

So Anon's wife is a Jewish prophet, Daughter is Lilith and Son is David. Anon believes he is an ET.

Anon, Deal with your mental illness and pathological lying.

Summary.
You have been mentally ill since 17. You spent 30 years in the financial field before going bankrupt. You spent 40 years on religious garbage. You spent 40 years studying Mormonish. You suffered most of your life trying to fix your first two raped wives. You spent many lives reincarnating as an ET. You were predestined to suffer. You were constipated for a year. Turned to beastiality and finally masturbating.
Any wonder you never found any time to spend with your wives or children (14, 10 and 8 years old).

My advice to you is spend more time with your 3 very young children. (14, 10, 8). You are already 62 and had all your children during and after you went bankrupt. They have suffered enough.

Do your children know you are mentally ill and have been mentally ill since you were 17?
Anonymous
7/6/2020 3:39:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
"When Venus is on the other side of the Sun, It leads the Sun as it travels across the sky. Venus will rise in the morning a few hours before the Sun. Then as the Sun rises, The sky brightens and Venus fades away in the daytime sky. This is Venus the Morning Star"

www. Universetoday. Com/22570/venus-the-morning-star~:text=When20Venus20is20on0the, Is0Venus0the20Morning20Star.
Harikrish
Posts: 41,158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2020 4:16:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Dr. Franklin wrote:
"When Venus is on the other side of the Sun, It leads the Sun as it travels across the sky. Venus will rise in the morning a few hours before the Sun. Then as the Sun rises, The sky brightens and Venus fades away in the daytime sky. This is Venus the Morning Star"

www. Universetoday. Com/22570/venus-the-morning-star~:text=When20Venus20is20on0the, Is0Venus0the20Morning20Star.

Jesus said he is the "Morning Star". Jesus didnt say he was Venus because that would be an obvious lie. Claiming he is the Morning Star is what links him to Satan.

Revelation 22:16 "I, Jesus, Have sent my angel to give you[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, And the bright Morning Star. "

Bible verses that show Satan/Lucifer and Jesus are the same person. They are both referred to as the morning star.

The first reference to the morning star as an individual is in Isaiah 14:12: "How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, Son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, You who once laid low the nations! " (NIV). The KJV and NKJV both translate "morning star" as "Lucifer, Son of the morning. " It is clear from the rest of the passage that Isaiah is referring to Satan"s fall from heaven (Luke 10:18). So in this case, The morning star refers to Satan. In Revelation 22:16, Jesus unmistakably identifies Himself as the morning star. Why are both Jesus and Satan described as the "morning star"?

Revelation 12 details the fall of Satan/Jesus.
Revelation 12:7 Now war arose in heaven, Michael and shis angels fighting against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought back, 8 but he was defeated, And there was no longer any place for them in heaven. 9 And tthe great dragon was thrown down, Uthat ancient serpent, Who is called the devil and Satan, Vthe deceiver of the whole world"whe was thrown down to the earth, And his angels were thrown down with him.

Is this why Christians strongly believe crucifying Jesus/Satan saved the world from their evil dominance? Even the Jew rejected Jesus.
This is an often overlooked agreement between the Jews and Christians that Jesus had to go.

Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him! "

The Law of One tells us Yahweh and Jesus are from Mars.

Venus us nit a star, Venus is a planet. Venus is the second planet from the sun and our closest planetary neighbor. . . .

Your butt is too buggered to think!
Harikrish
Posts: 41,158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2020 4:19:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Dr. Franklin wrote:
"When Venus is on the other side of the Sun, It leads the Sun as it travels across the sky. Venus will rise in the morning a few hours before the Sun. Then as the Sun rises, The sky brightens and Venus fades away in the daytime sky. This is Venus the Morning Star"

www. Universetoday. Com/22570/venus-the-morning-star~:text=When20Venus20is20on0the, Is0Venus0the20Morning20Star.

Jesus said he is the "Morning Star". Jesus didnt say he was Venus because that would be an obvious lie. Claiming he is the Morning Star is what links him to Satan.

Revelation 22:16 "I, Jesus, Have sent my angel to give you[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, And the bright Morning Star. "

Bible verses that show Satan/Lucifer and Jesus are the same person. They are both referred to as the morning star.

The first reference to the morning star as an individual is in Isaiah 14:12: "How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, Son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, You who once laid low the nations! " (NIV). The KJV and NKJV both translate "morning star" as "Lucifer, Son of the morning. " It is clear from the rest of the passage that Isaiah is referring to Satan"s fall from heaven (Luke 10:18). So in this case, The morning star refers to Satan. In Revelation 22:16, Jesus unmistakably identifies Himself as the morning star. Why are both Jesus and Satan described as the "morning star"?

Revelation 12 details the fall of Satan/Jesus.
Revelation 12:7 Now war arose in heaven, Michael and shis angels fighting against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought back, 8 but he was defeated, And there was no longer any place for them in heaven. 9 And tthe great dragon was thrown down, Uthat ancient serpent, Who is called the devil and Satan, Vthe deceiver of the whole world"whe was thrown down to the earth, And his angels were thrown down with him.

Is this why Christians strongly believe crucifying Jesus/Satan saved the world from their evil dominance? Even the Jew rejected Jesus.
This is an often overlooked agreement between the Jews and Christians that Jesus had to go.

Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him! "

The Law of One tells us Yahweh and Jesus are from Mars.

Venus is not a star, Venus is a planet. Venus is the second planet from the sun and our closest planetary neighbor. . . .

Your butt is too buggered to think!

Fixed typo? , !
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2020 6:24:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Dr. Franklin wrote:
"When Venus is on the other side of the Sun, It leads the Sun as it travels across the sky. Venus will rise in the morning a few hours before the Sun. Then as the Sun rises, The sky brightens and Venus fades away in the daytime sky. This is Venus the Morning Star"

www. Universetoday. Com/22570/venus-the-morning-star~:text=When20Venus20is20on0the, Is0Venus0the20Morning20Star.

Do you see the metaphors of Venus and the sun? They are amazing! Venus is a planet and not a star. Duh! So Venus cannot be a morning "star".

To those who don't know, All the planets are moving in space with the sun following Venus. What's the metaphors of the knowledge of God by Holy Ghost sex using scientific provable physical facts about Venus and the sun?

To be continued. . .
Harikrish
Posts: 41,158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2020 7:07:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:
"When Venus is on the other side of the Sun, It leads the Sun as it travels across the sky. Venus will rise in the morning a few hours before the Sun. Then as the Sun rises, The sky brightens and Venus fades away in the daytime sky. This is Venus the Morning Star"

www. Universetoday. Com/22570/venus-the-morning-star~:text=When20Venus20is20on0the, Is0Venus0the20Morning20Star.

Do you see the metaphors of Venus and the sun? They are amazing! Venus is a planet and not a star. Duh! So Venus cannot be a morning "star".

To those who don't know, All the planets are moving in space with the sun following Venus. What's the metaphors of the knowledge of God by Holy Ghost sex using scientific provable physical facts about Venus and the sun?

To be continued. . .

When you call a planet a star that is not a metaphor, It is a lie. Calling Venus which is a planet a star is nit a metaphor, It is a lie and the person lying is very ignorant.
Anonymous
7/7/2020 1:30:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Dr. Franklin wrote:
"When Venus is on the other side of the Sun, It leads the Sun as it travels across the sky. Venus will rise in the morning a few hours before the Sun. Then as the Sun rises, The sky brightens and Venus fades away in the daytime sky. This is Venus the Morning Star"

www. Universetoday. Com/22570/venus-the-morning-star~:text=When20Venus20is20on0the, Is0Venus0the20Morning20Star.

Do you see the metaphors of Venus and the sun? They are amazing! Venus is a planet and not a star. Duh! So Venus cannot be a morning "star".

To those who don't know, All the planets are moving in space with the sun following Venus. What's the metaphors of the knowledge of God by Holy Ghost sex using scientific provable physical facts about Venus and the sun?

To be continued. . .

your definition of a star is todays scientific one, Not the one the biblical hebrews believed

planet is greek which litterally meant "wandering stars"

the difference between the two came much much later
ethang5
Posts: 23,679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2020 1:36:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Dr. Franklin wrote:

"When Venus is on the other side of the Sun, It leads the Sun as it travels across the sky. Venus will rise in the morning a few hours before the Sun. Then as the Sun rises, The sky brightens and Venus fades away in the daytime sky. This is Venus the Morning Star"

www. Universetoday. Com/22570/venus-the-morning-star~:text=When20Venus20is20on0the, Is0Venus0the20Morning20Star.

Do you see the metaphors of Venus and the sun? They are amazing! Venus is a planet and not a star. Duh! So Venus cannot be a morning "star".

To those who don't know, All the planets are moving in space with the sun following Venus. What's the metaphors of the knowledge of God by Holy Ghost sex using scientific provable physical facts about Venus and the sun?

To be continued. . .

your definition of a star is todays scientific one, Not the one the biblical hebrews believed

planet is greek which litterally meant "wandering stars"

the difference between the two came much much later

One must be educated to know that Doc. Our moron Indian pretender is not educated.
Anonymous
7/7/2020 1:40:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Dr. Franklin wrote:

"When Venus is on the other side of the Sun, It leads the Sun as it travels across the sky. Venus will rise in the morning a few hours before the Sun. Then as the Sun rises, The sky brightens and Venus fades away in the daytime sky. This is Venus the Morning Star"

www. Universetoday. Com/22570/venus-the-morning-star~:text=When20Venus20is20on0the, Is0Venus0the20Morning20Star.

Do you see the metaphors of Venus and the sun? They are amazing! Venus is a planet and not a star. Duh! So Venus cannot be a morning "star".

To those who don't know, All the planets are moving in space with the sun following Venus. What's the metaphors of the knowledge of God by Holy Ghost sex using scientific provable physical facts about Venus and the sun?

To be continued. . .

your definition of a star is todays scientific one, Not the one the biblical hebrews believed

planet is greek which litterally meant "wandering stars"

the difference between the two came much much later

One must be educated to know that Doc. Our moron Indian pretender is not educated.

this was actually anon

im simply pointing out that lucifer VS jesus is an analogy for the sun vs venus

both rise in the morning and compete for the light over earth, Jesus wins

this is what I believe was the intent of the passages, To show an analogy of the power of God vs lucifer, Hence the astronomy reference

it makes sense too, There was nothing to do back in the ancient times but look up to the sky
anonthesmallone
Posts: 6,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2020 3:21:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Dr. Franklin wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:

"When Venus is on the other side of the Sun, It leads the Sun as it travels across the sky. Venus will rise in the morning a few hours before the Sun. Then as the Sun rises, The sky brightens and Venus fades away in the daytime sky. This is Venus the Morning Star"

www. Universetoday. Com/22570/venus-the-morning-star~:text=When20Venus20is20on0the, Is0Venus0the20Morning20Star.

Do you see the metaphors of Venus and the sun? They are amazing! Venus is a planet and not a star. Duh! So Venus cannot be a morning "star".

To those who don't know, All the planets are moving in space with the sun following Venus. What's the metaphors of the knowledge of God by Holy Ghost sex using scientific provable physical facts about Venus and the sun?

To be continued. . .

your definition of a star is todays scientific one, Not the one the biblical hebrews believed

planet is greek which litterally meant "wandering stars"

the difference between the two came much much later

One must be educated to know that Doc. Our moron Indian pretender is not educated.

this was actually anon

im simply pointing out that lucifer VS jesus is an analogy for the sun vs venus

both rise in the morning and compete for the light over earth, Jesus wins

this is what I believe was the intent of the passages, To show an analogy of the power of God vs lucifer, Hence the astronomy reference

it makes sense too, There was nothing to do back in the ancient times but look up to the sky

Valiant Thor was metaphorically a translated God from 6th density, 7th density Christ sunlight, And 8th density Venus of beauty and truth--all metaphors of the parts of One Infinite Creator and One Original Thought! Do you see the metaphor of Valiant Thor of time travel? Get it yet?

A 12-year old can comprehend the definitions. The Most High God of Valiant Thor is proof of the metaphors to see the 8th density Venus of beauty and truth by Holy Ghost sex with God.

Now consider the 4 simple definitions of God:

1. The created light of the world and darkness is identified as spiritual software "idea generators" of the heart of God in Genesis 1:1-3.

2. Lucifer and Adam/Yahushua are body vehicles from the third heaven and not in our hearts.

3. The Most High God has no frequency and is a part of "all things" as a mystery to mortals, Gods, Goddesses, Angels, And the spiritual "cloning process" of "The Son" priesthood of God.

4. Confusions and distortions are removed by defining correctly the Most High God, Satan, The Light of the world, Lucifer born immortal, The adult translated God of our Father in the third heaven, And Valiant Thor, Enoch, Melchizedek, Future reincarnated Abraham, And reincarnated occult Israel in the 3rd Temple Era of God. The rational definition of God is very easy to comprehend and debunks all other paradigms of God by the Law of One and pleasurable Holy Ghost sex.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.