Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-4
Jump to topic:

Hari Apologized For Spamming, Why New Spam?

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2020 2:16:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I like to start by apologizing to everyone who had their threads hijacked by the repetitive exchanges between Ethang5 and Harikrish.
- Hindu Hari

Ethan's posts were not repetitive spam. Yours are. Why?

Many of Ethan's posts were not addressed to you, You still stupidly spammed old stupidity. Why?

What about the threads that Ethan never posted to even once? You still highjacked those with your spam poo. Why?

And, If you're apologizing, Why are you still spamming everything, Even your own old dead threads? How fake are you?

Now watch the moron spam this thread with the same old repeat stupidityhe's apologized for. It's called a Hindu apology.

Lol. What a dumb moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2020 2:23:55 AM
ethang5 wrote:
I like to start by apologizing to everyone who had their threads hijacked by the repetitive exchanges between Ethang5 and Harikrish.
- Hindu Hari

Ethan's posts were not repetitive spam. Yours are. Why?

Many of Ethan's posts were not addressed to you, You still stupidly spammed old stupidity. Why?

What about the threads that Ethan never posted to even once? You still highjacked those with your spam poo. Why?

And, If you're apologizing, Why are you still spamming everything, Even your own old dead threads? How fake are you?

Now watch the moron spam this thread with the same old repeat stupidityhe's apologized for. It's called a Hindu apology.

Lol. What a dumb moron.

Nigger Ethang5 you apologized to India. You accept you are black. You live with your 3 illegitimate bastard daughters in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. You acknowledge Harikrish is Mr. Very White and you are humbly Mr. Very Black.
So what quarrel do you have left with Harikrish who exposed you years ago as a low IQ negroid mutt?

First your apology to India.
Nigger wrote: Sorry India. I don't know what to say. I was sure he said he had "won" something.

It's good you are apologizing to India. India had nothing to do with African slavery or the demise of the African people.

Why did it take you so long to accept you are black nigger Ethang5? Why were you in denial of God creating you black and putting you in Africa? Did you think you could go against your Karma? Did you not see your black negroid face in the mirror daily? Did you not see your 3 illegitimate bastard daughters were black niggers created by Jesus to complement the black arrangement typical of a black family?

As a spiritual healer I was taught If a nigger fails to accept he is black slap his head till he snaps out of his denial. It worked with you nigger Ethang5!

Now that you have accepted you are very black and a nigger, Shouldn't you also apologize to the African people whom you disparaged in your confessions.

Nigger Ethang5 confessed he is black and acknowledged Harikrish was Mr. Very White.
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Nigger Ethang5, Now that you have accepted you are black, A slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country with your three illegitimate bastard daughters. We can start dealing with your low IQ.
You confessed on DART you have very little money. Working as a delivery mule for over 15 years certainly isn't going to make you rich. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 50% of the people are illiterate doesn't make much sense either. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 80% of the Africans are Christians sound almost insane. Smuggling bibles when bibles are available free on the internet makes your career choice idiotic and shortsighted.
Your low IQ has been established.

Let's see how you spent your time in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Title Please Christians:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/55310/
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So you don't find rape, Incest, Genocide in the bible as contradictions?

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists, I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "What would have happened if the offending youth was not stopped? "

Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 years +7)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)

Nothing in your activities are income generating occupations.

You didn't have anything to do with your children's births either.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

So what do we know about you Ethang5?

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior. .
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job.
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2020 4:20:15 PM
Ethang is a very sick unemployed nigger.

Here is what Ethang posted: Posted November 7, 2019
What happens if God gives you a mission and you fail Him?
I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.
Will God forgave me? What happens to the kids I was supposed to help? Does God care for them?

He then tried to raise money on DART and was banned and his fraudulent thread deleted.
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/3738/god-loves-his-children?

Ethang5 posted on DART
Post#4 I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10, 000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.
Surely a self-righteous atheist who can either do nothing to help this child or just doesn't care is either impotent or just plain, Outright evil.
Which are you?
Remember now, You claim God doesn't exist and you do. If you believe God is imaginary, Who do you think should help this little girl? You or someone else?
Medical operation. She has an obstruction in her intestine.
(Correction too, $200 comes to only 1, 000 CEDI's. )
It seems like it isn't only God who"doesn't care or is either impotent or just plain, Outright evil. But we know God's excuse is that He is imaginary. What is your excuse Sal? Plain outright evil or impotency?
I mean, You exist. Right?

Ethang was banned for the 4th time after two previous violations.
Date: April 2020
Moderator: Joint-moderator decision
ethang5 has been banned for 30 days due to an unending stream of personal attacks, Cross thread contamination, Excessive trolling, Disregarding moderation intervention. . .
Two additional weeks have been added for an restraining order violation

Date: june 2020
Moderator: Joint Decision
ethang5 has been banned for 14-days days for spam. And yes, Contextually spamming requests for another member to spam, Is itself spam.
Following this there is to be a one month full restraining order, With BrotherDThomas, Lasting until August 1st.

Ethang5 is back on DDO spamming because is a very sick and unemployed nigger and has nowhere to go being banned from DART.

Anyone reading his confessions will agree blacks are self loathing niggers. The bible condemns Africans to slavery and Christians justified black slavery was biblical.
Kneeling on a niggers neck and praying for guidance police report God responds in 8. 46 minutes/seconds.
"I can't breathe" is a rallying call by the BLM. The message is short and simple. So are the results.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Now you confess you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black! Lol!

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over! I
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll

Ethang confessed he is a sick, Black' jobless African who believe he is burning Harikrish a very white proud Indian living in Canada and working in America in the IT field.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4347323/
Ethang wrote: How can you let a "sick, Black, Jobless African" burn you like your IQ is 63? Lol, And for so long!

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Ethang qualifies as a Black Lives Wasted Candidate.
So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 + 7 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)
Any wonder on DART you confessed you had very little money. You poor African slave!

The mark of the beast is your very black skin and negroid appearance.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2021 3:19:00 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Nigger Ethang5, You are here for your therapy. OK!
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y
Nigger Ethang5 you confessed you are a very black, Very sick unemployed poor African slave slum-mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole African country.

Africans cannot defend Christianity because they are victims of Christianity. They were cursed in the Bible and forced into slavery by Christians.
Africans were also cursed with black skin, Low IQ and a negroid appearence that people despise. God would not pick ugly black stupid people to defend him when he has more accomplished people to serve him.
Are there other reasons why Africans are poorly qualified to defend Christianity?
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So Ethang5 did not find rape, Incest, Genocide in the bible as contradictions? As an African his mental incompetence is evident.

Nigger Ethang5 wrote: In my home, My father was a lawyer and an atheist who thought religion was a crutch for the mentally weak.

Post#60
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/62740/2/
Ethang5 wrote: I was raised an atheist.
But Ethang5 who has studied the bible for over 50 years believes his atheist parents are in heaven.
Ethang5 wrote: My parents, Both gone to be with their Savior now, Always told me, If you are dissatisfied with your life, Change it. (how do you stop being a nigger? Any wonder they remained atheists).
Atheists in heaven are a contradiction.
As an African Ethang5's integrity is questionable.

Ethang5 wrote: Krishna was the "god" of Ham. The "god" of Sodom and Gomorrah, The "god" of Lot's daughters, The "god" of Seba.

So Lord Krishna was already controlling Noah, Abraham and even jesus.
Nigger Ethang5 is telling us the Gods in the Bible are all Hindu Gods. So Christians actually follow Hinduism.

Ethang5 wrote: There was no "India" in the days of Canaan
Ethang5 wrote: The bible does not curse India.
Ironically Ethang5 confirms God is stuck in India.
Ethang5 wrote: Look out the window of your slum hut mutt. God is stuck in your shithole country.

Here Ethang5 is blasphemously distorting God's word and the bible to promote Hinduism.
As an African Ethang5's integrity and loyalty to Christianity are questionable.

Ethang fails God.
Ethang5 wrote: What happens if God gives you a mission and you fail Him? I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.
He then tried to pimp his little girls on DART and was banned.

Ethang wrote: Post#4 I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10, 000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.
Please send money see Ethang5's email for details.
Turns out it was a scam. Stephen on DART exposed Ethang5's fraud.

Stephen-->Ethang5
"So here your telling salixes that there"IS"a girl in need of an operation AND THE MONEY TO PAY FOR IT, But" then, " hey presto, When pushed on the matter you tell us all that she has had the operation and all is fine. " YOUR A FKN LIAR! And anyone and everyone can see this to be the case. "

Ethang claims his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find his wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school. I also have no "evidence" that my wife loves me, Except that I believe it.

So rather than accuse his wife for infidelity he blames Jesus for creating his illegitimate children.

God punishes Ethang5 by flooding his house.
Ethang5 wrote: I was sent on a errand to retrieve a family from Syria and arrived back in Ghana on the 4th only to find my house flooded in the June 3rd/4th floods.

Ethang5 finds homosexual sex to be repulsive.
Ethang5 wrote: It is because I naturally find homosexual sex to be repulsive, That I did not have to "decide" it was repulsive, That I was born with this repulsion, That I do not think homosexuality is natural or normal.

But has no problems with animals shagging his wife.
It appears nigger Ethang5 supplied his wife with animals.

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/105531/
Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs.
As a typical African Ethang5 spent many years breeding with animals.

Ethang5 confessed his wife engaged in beastiality with dogs.
Ethang5 wrote: I've seen dogs mount goats, And my wife's leg. What was that dog between my wife's legs? A dog in the manger!

We now know where all his hate for his father, Country and Africans originated. And why he struggled to hide his nigger existence by venting out on the unsuspecting forum members.

Ethang5 also confessed he is very black like the typical Ghanaian.
Ethang5 confessed he is very black and Harikrish is very white which explains why he is extremely angry.

Post#14
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6
Ethang wrote: "OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Post #20
Ethang5 wrote: You've lost to a black guy. Oh the shame!

Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang5 wrote: I lived, (not just visited) 12 countries. I have been a traveler since I was 8. I live in Africa.
Ethang5 seen in one of the African refugee camps at age 8.
https://pbs. Twimg. Com/media/CHiPpMzWUAEbgLd. Jpg:large

Ethang5 was born in Ghana and lived all his life in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America,
Ethang5 wrote: we who? My ugly African mother and my black African atheist father?

Can this self loathing nigger Ethang5 defend his faith and Christianity?
Ethang5 is unqualified to defend Christianity.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.