You Mean You Don't Know If It's True?

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2020 2:44:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
How stupid are you moron?

How can you let a "sick, Black, Jobless African" burn you like your IQ is 63? Lol, And for so long!

Go search the internet some more, Maybe you'll find more "Ethan's" to satisfy your obsession with me. We all know every "ethan" on the internet is me.

Lol! What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2020 1:04:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:

How can you let a "sick, Black, Jobless African" burn you like your IQ is 63? Lol, And for so long!

So you are a "sick, Black, Jobless African". That is why you are self loathing nigger Ethang5. You continue to confess your deep rooted hatred for all things black.

Go search the internet some more, Maybe you'll find more "Ethan's" to satisfy your obsession with me. We all know every "ethan" on the internet is me.

Lol! What a moron.

We know you are the most shamed nigger on DDO. You confessed on DDO you are a very black slumdog slum dweller living in Accra Ghana a shithole country. There is more. . .

Ethang is a very sick unemployed nigger.

Here is what Ethang posted: Posted November 7, 2019
What happens if God gives you a mission and you fail Him?
I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.
Will God forgave me? What happens to the kids I was supposed to help? Does God care for them?

He then tried to raise money on DART and was banned and his fraudulent thread deleted.
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/3738/god-loves-his-children?

Ethang5 posted on DART
Post#4 I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10, 000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.
Surely a self-righteous atheist who can either do nothing to help this child or just doesn't care is either impotent or just plain, Outright evil.
Which are you?
Remember now, You claim God doesn't exist and you do. If you believe God is imaginary, Who do you think should help this little girl? You or someone else?
Medical operation. She has an obstruction in her intestine.
(Correction too, $200 comes to only 1, 000 CEDI's. )
It seems like it isn't only God who"doesn't care or is either impotent or just plain, Outright evil. But we know God's excuse is that He is imaginary. What is your excuse Sal? Plain outright evil or impotency?
I mean, You exist. Right?

Ethang was banned for the 4th after two previous violations.
Date: April 2020
Moderator: Joint-moderator decision
ethang5 has been banned for 30 days due to an unending stream of personal attacks, Cross thread contamination, Excessive trolling, Disregarding moderation intervention. . .
Two additional weeks have been added for an restraining order violation

Date: june 2020
Moderator: Joint Decision
ethang5 has been banned for 14-days days for spam. And yes, Contextually spamming requests for another member to spam, Is itself spam.
Following this there is to be a one month full restraining order, With BrotherDThomas, Lasting until August 1st.

Ethang5 is back on DDO spamming because is a very sick and unemployed nigger and has nowhere to go being banned from DART.

Anyone reading his confessions will agree blacks are self loathing niggers. The bible condemns Africans to slavery and Christians justified black slavery was biblical.
Kneeling on a niggers neck and praying for guidance police report God responds in 8. 46 minutes/seconds.
"I can't breathe" is a rallying call by the BLM. The message is short and simple. So are the results.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Now you confess you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black! Lol!

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over! I
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Ethang qualifies as a Black Lives Wasted Candidate.
So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 + 7 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)
Any wonder on DART you confessed you had very little money. You poor African slave!

The mark of the beast is your very black skin and negroid appearance.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2020 12:16:20 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

So you are a "sick, Black, Jobless African".

You mean you don't know?

That is why you are self loathing nigger Ethang5.

Lol. Must be why you're asking if it's true.

You continue to confess your deep rooted hatred for all things black.

I do hate you. ; )

Lol! What a moron.

We know you are the most shamed nigger on DDO. You confessed on DDO you are a very black slumdog slum dweller living in Accra Ghana a shithole country. There is more. . .

If there was more you would have been spamming the same stupidity over and over for 7 years moron.

So you don't know if its true, But you're spamming like a convinced moron.

You say I'm a "sick, Black, Jobless African", But yet I'm burning you like a barbeque weiner. I've beaten you into senseless moron repeat spam.

If you're so sure, Why are you asking if it's true?

Stupid much?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2020 3:17:26 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:

You mean you don't know?

I do hate you. ; )

It must be because Harikrish is a very white very successful Brahmin Indian living in Canada and working in America in the IT field.

We know you are the most shamed nigger on DDO. You confessed on DDO you are a very black slumdog slum dweller living in Accra Ghana a shithole country.

You say I'm a "sick, Black, Jobless African", But yet I'm burning you like a barbeque weiner. I've beaten you into senseless moron repeat spam.

Why would Harikrish be burning if you are the very black very sick unemployed nigger?
Harikrish slapped your head till you confessed you are a self loathing very black very sick nigger. You have beaten yourself into finally accepting your nigger existence.

Nigger Ethang5 you are the only very black, Very sick unemployed negroid slum dweller on DDO. You confessed you are terrified that you are a nigger!
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger definition: black people of African origin.

Sorry to hear you lost your job because of your heart condition. Now you are a very black, Very sick unemployed nigger living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. Lol!
Ethang5 wrote: What happens if God gives you a mission and you fail Him?
I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.

He then tried to pimp his little girls on DART and was banned.
https://www. Debateart. Com. . . ?

Ethang wrote: Post#4 I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10, 000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.
Please send money see Ethang5's email for details.
Turns out it was a scam. Stephen on DART exposed Ethang5's fraud.

Stephen-->Ethang5
"So here your telling salixes that there"IS"a girl in need of an operation AND THE MONEY TO PAY FOR IT, But" then, " hey presto, When pushed on the matter you tell us all that she has had the operation and all is fine. " YOUR A FKN LIAR! And anyone and everyone can see this to be the case. "

Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

So what about Accra Ghana where Ethang lives?

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

From African slaves to African shitholes.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=j61X3m50Hn0

"There are currently 23 slums in Ghana and 11 slums in Accra " this includes Tema and other major towns in the Greater Accra Region. 6 Major Slums have suffered from forced Evictions; our current focus is Old Fadama. Approximately 100 000 people are currently living in Old Fadama. In 2010 the number was 79 000. The slum is located in the heart of Accra,

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html
Ghana, Which currently has a sanitation coverage of 15 per cent, Is ranked after South Sudan which has a seven per cent coverage, Niger, 11 per cent; Chad, Madagascar and Togo, 12 per cent each and Sierra Leone which has a 13 per cent access to household toilets, The measurement used for the ranking.

Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!

Housing stats:
According to the Ghana Housing Profile, 60% of all urban households in Ghana occupy single rooms. Only 25% of households own a house. The remainder either rent or live rent-free in a family house. Urban housing is also regarded as very expensive.

About 45% of Accra residents live in some form of slum housing. These areas are overcrowded, Have limited access to piped water and poor sanitation facilities. But this is only part of the picture. Slum housing means more to local residents than the stereotypical depictions of deprivation and poverty.

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, A senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K. Anokye has disclosed. He said: "As many as about 116 are still in their infantile stage, With some already fully developed slums. "

So why is nigger Ethang saying India is a dirty country when we know he lives in Accra Ghana Africa which is the biggest slum city in Ghana? 265 slumps identified in Accra alone!

Ethang5 confessed he is very black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2021 3:16:03 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
ethang5 wrote:

You mean you don't know?

I do hate you. ; )

It must be because Harikrish is a very white very successful Brahmin Indian living in Canada and working in America in the IT field.

We know you are the most shamed nigger on DDO. You confessed on DDO you are a very black slumdog slum dweller living in Accra Ghana a shithole country.

You hated your father too who was a black African atheist.

Nigger Ethang5 wrote: In my home, My father was a lawyer and an atheist who thought religion was a crutch for the mentally weak.

Post#60
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/62740/2/
Ethang5 wrote: I was raised an atheist.

Ethang5 spends most of his time attacking atheists because they all reminded him of his atheist father.
I have provide a few posts below by Ethang5 expressing his masked hatred and disdain for his father. In psychology this would be labeled as transference.

Transference is a phenomenon within psychotherapy in which the feelings a person had about their parents, As one example, Are unconsciously redirected or transferred to the present situation. It usually concerns feelings from a primary relationship during childhood. Wikipedia

Ethang5 wrote: If I go to an African American site and call martin Luther King a thick lipped ni**ger, Would that be insulting? What if I really believed it, Would that mitigate the insult? Even if I am against what MLK stood for, Is it necessary to be so crass and insensitive?
My claim is that vulgar words are used almost exclusively by atheists. If you check the convos, Vulgarity is almost always started by the atheists.

Ethang5 wrote: All atheists believe there is no God. What stereotype did that form? Lol. Stupid outraged people are so much fun!
Again, Can you find an atheist who doesn't believe it? Or should we take it on faith when you say so?

Ethang5 wrote: This forum is a religious site. But going onto a site of believers and needlessly insulting their beliefs is boorish and infantile. Most would agree that the moron who goes to a Jewish site to curse Abraham, Or slithers into an African American site to drop the N bomb, Or infects a women's site claiming that females are intellectually inferior, Is ignorant. Yet they enter Christian sites and are needlessly insulting. They justify it of course, By saying that they don't believe in Christianity, But that is no reason to be an insensitive idiot.
Check this site. Count how many times the Seven Great American cuss words are used and whom they are used by. You will find that vulgarity is used almost exclusively by atheists. But the self styled objective evidence lovers will reject that bit of truth.

Ethang5 wrote: Atheists are generally disliked precisely because of the behavior we see here on the forum. A person would have to be a soulless jerk to insult Jesus in a religious forum just because he doesn't believe in Jesus. He is no different from the moron yelling N*gg*r in a black church, Or an imbecile scribbling "retard" on the wall of a school for the mentally challenged. People generally dislike atheists because they usually are uncouth selfish militant morons.

Ethang5 wrote: The few times I have met racists, They were invariably the dregs of their own race. The atheists making the most noise about "stupid Christians" usually tend to be the most stupid of the atheists.

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists, I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "What would have happened if the offending youth was not stopped? " They simply take away all context, Assume they are right

Ethang5 has been living and travelling in Africa since he was 8 years. He is sick of living with black people all his life. Read his disparaging comments.

Ethang5 wrote: I lived, (not just visited) 12 countries. I have been a traveler since I was 8. I live in Africa. Where have you been?

Ethang5 was born in Ghana and lived all his life in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.
Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.
Ethang5 wrote: we who? My ugly African mother and my black African atheist father?

We now know where all his hate for his father, Country and Africans originated. And why he struggled to hide his nigger existence by venting out on the unsuspecting forum members.

Ethang5 also confessed he is very black like the typical Ghanaian.
Ethang5 confessed he is very black and Harikrish is very white which explains why he is extremely angry.

Post#14

Post#6
Ethang wrote: "OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Post #20
Ethang5 wrote: You've lost to a black guy. Oh the shame!

Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang claims his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find his wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school.
I also have no "evidence" that my wife loves me, Except that I believe it.

Ethang fails God. He Posted from Ghana Nov 2019
Ethang5 wrote: What happens if God gives you a mission and you fail Him? I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2021 3:16:16 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
ethang5 wrote:

You mean you don't know?

We also didn't know you were pimping your wife and 3 daughters to Arabs.

It has now been established Ghanaian girls are pimped to Arabs.

Harikrish put together evidence nigger Ethang5 in coded language confessed he pimped his wife and 3 girls to Arabs.

1. We know Ethang5's wife was found illiterate by her Arab customers. They had to be regular customers to form that judgement. It also serves as proof he took is wife to Arab countries to sell her services.

2. Ethang5's wife was trained to be shagged by dogs.
Ethang5 wrote: I've seen dogs mount goats, And my wife's leg. What was that dog between my wife's legs? A dog in the manger!

3. Ethang5 even went to retrieve his wife and daughters from Arab countries.
Ethang5 wrote: I was sent on a errand to retrieve a family (his wife and daughters) from Syria and arrived back in Ghana on the 4th only to find my house flooded in the June floods.

4. Ethang5 advertises his girls as unbleached white Ghanaian girls. Do the Arabs really care?
https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang5 advertised. "My kids don't skin bleach. They're white. "

5. Ethang5 is very familiar with Arab people and their culture. He travelled to Arab countries even before he started pimping his wife and daughters. So he knew what to prepare them for and why he raised animals (dogs, Goats, Camels) in their preparation.

Ethang5 wrote: I lived, (not just visited) 12 countries. I have been a traveler since I was 8. I live in Africa.
Ethang5 seen in one of the African refugee camps at age 8.
https://pbs.Twimg.Com...
6. Ethang5 uses coded language to pimp his wife and daughters to Arabs.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles (pimp) to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles(minors). Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children who accompany me.

7. Nigger Ethang5 you confessed you raised your 3 girls to be obedient and subservient to men in preparation for what you had planned for their future. We have your confession!!

https://www.debate.org...
Ethang5 wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, it isn't ego. I require them to obey me, it isn't ego. It's a pimps control over his girls.

How does all this link to Ethang5 pimping and prostituting his wife and daughters?

Now we discover it was all part of Ethang5 training and preparing his wife and daughters to make money in the Middle East.

"Ghanaian Slay Queens confess sleeping with dogs for money in Dubai
By Lloyd M"bwana
https://www. Maravipost. Com/ghanaian-slay-queens-confess-sleeping-with-dogs-for-money-in-dubai/
DUBAI-(MaraviPost)-If you"re on the search for an excuse to adopt a furry friend, Look no further. Dogs have always been "man"s best friend", But it turns out they can also be a woman"s best sleeping partner as illustrated.

A Slay Queen who gave her name as Mona Gucci has told the world stories of how Ghanaian Slay Queens are being sodomized and forced to sleep with dogs all in the name of getting some dollars to flaunt on social media in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).

In an interview on Accra-based Neat FM monitored, Mona said some ladies in Ghana and Nigeria have been made the stooges of Dubai-based rich men who sodomize women for just pleasure during their leisure.

Mona Gucci, Shocking dropped the bomb when she added that these slaying queens are also forced to sleep with dogs while the rich men in Dubai sit and watch for the pleasure of it.

In her pathetic account, She revealed how these group of rich men come together and play the game of "truth or dare" and sometimes get all their friends to sleep with just one lady. "

It can sometimes go bad. Which is why Ethang5 had to rush to those Arab countries to retrieve them.
Look at what they have to do for the Arabs to earn that money?
Now we know why Ethang5 travels to Arab countries with his daughters.

Beautiful Ghanaian Woman Shares Her Dubai Porta Potty Experience

In the name of money, Some Ghanaian women are doing the unthinkable and it"s disgusting reading such stories and imagining the scenarios.

Another beautiful Ghanaian woman has shared her Dubai Porta Potty experience and it"s just disgusting like the video circulating on social media. What do some women want in this life?

In her case, Because she wasn"t able to go through all the disgusting sexual experiences, She was paid $5, 700 instead of $18, 000.

Read the full story below.
"Hi Aunty Ama, Please keep this a secret for me in the name of God.
I realised i had to let it out when i saw some people air their views on other platforms.

I am also part of the ladys who have been sexually abused in Dubai. I met a lady on facebook who happens to travel there alot because i saw pictures of her on the dessert and all so when we started getting familiar through facebook comment i inbox her and we became friends from there.

She told me later how she make money by goin to dubai and she just sleeps with one person make money and buy clothes and perfumes to come and sell but i told her and that she could take me there when ever she was going. I told her i don't have money but she told me she will pay for me and i pay her bac on our return. . We has gotten so close now so she trusted me.

Hmmm Aunty Ama the very day we went we didnt go to a hotel as she said, We went straight to one big house that belonged to one Arab man. He was excited to see me so i knew that was the man she was about to link me to, That night she left for clubbing with the mans friend. He tied me to the bed in a romantic way and asked me to suck his dick which i did but he won't let me stop and my jaws were coming out he started beating me and telling me i wS going to give him a blow job for an hour so i better cooperate because he was goin to pay me 18, 000 dollars.

i suffered but i did, The next minute he sat on my face i tot i was going to smell his anus (so to speak) but he asked me to lick because thats the only way he can come. I was hesitating till he threatened me with a live snake in the room. I had soo much regrets but i was already there, I licked it till poo started coming out and this man asked me to eat it.

I have really suffered my God i still have scars on my body from the whips i got from not just eating everything. . He brought a huge dog for me to suck on the genitals and warned that it will chew me if i don't do it well and that ended my life. He then left to his room and started talking to his friend on phone (i knew it was abut me but i codnt understand the language) Aunt Ama i didnt blink am eye that night.

The following day, My friend insulted me and told me how loose i am booked a flight for me to come back to Ghana and gave me 5700 dollars.
I haven"t survived this and its been almost a year. I am contemplating on ending my life. I don"t know what to do. I reported to the police here to arrest the lady but they kept tossing me about, One of them told me it was even my fault".

God punishes Ethang5 by flooding his house.
Ethang5 wrote: I was sent on a errand to retrieve a family (his family) from Syria and arrived back in Ghana on the 4th only to find my house flooded in the June floods.

Now we know what his wife was doing in the Middle East. She was getting shagged by dogs and Arabs for money. And it was his wife who Ethang5 went to retrieve before his house was flooded.

This might even explain why Ethang5 got out of the bible smuggling because he needed to make more money

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.