Jump to topic:

Kneeling for God is not good for everyone

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2020 4:56:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Christian cops are now being ordered not to kneel to pray during the arrest of blacks. Blacks have complained "I can't breathe" when cops have put their knee on the neck of the black arrested to restrain him while also praying for both their safety.
Instead of punishing the cop for his faith. They should focus on the consequences of the lack of faith that results in fatalities both spiritually and physically. The exercise of kneeling is strictly an act of faith. The cop has a gun yet he chooses to kneel on the black and let his faith in God deal with the situation. Is it anyone's fault that God responds in expected l ways rewarding the cop for his faith and punishing the other for lack of faith.

Matthew 7:1 "Do not judge, Or you will be judged.
Anonymous
7/4/2020 4:58:29 PM
you know nothing about what happened, Do you?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2020 5:09:19 PM
Dr. Franklin wrote:

Christian cops are now being ordered not to kneel to pray during the arrest of blacks. Blacks have complained "I can't breathe" when cops have put their knee on the neck of the black arrested to restrain him while also praying for both their safety.
Instead of punishing the cop for his faith. They should focus on the consequences of the lack of faith that results in fatalities both spiritually and physically. The exercise of kneeling is strictly an act of faith. The cop has a gun yet he chooses to kneel on the black and let his faith in God deal with the situation. Is it anyone's fault that God responds in expected ways rewarding the cop for his faith and punishing the other for lack of faith.

Post #2 Ethical Dilemmas
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342039/
Dr Franklin wrote:
niggas in my buutwhole

Post#5 LIARS. This Forum is a joke.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342613/
Franklin wrote: Niggers in my mouth!

Post#10 Dr. Franklin comedy show.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342302/
Franklin wrote: The nigger that climbed up my butthole was drake the rapper

Repentance post#14
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342293/
Dr. Franklin wrote:
The Quran tells people to bugger infidels, Any evidence the nigger was a Christian

It was drake the rapper, I have his confession.
Drake:Yes I buggered Franklin.

Post#5 title deal with niggers
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343965/
Franklin wrote: so, The buggery costed me 100, 000 dollars, And the suckie suckie for me costed me 10 buckie, IM NOW BROKE HELP

Post#12 title AI Text
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343966/
Franklin wrote: I lost all my money when I became a faggot, I spent money on gay hookers.

Post#13. You're on Indian hours
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4344000/
Franklin wrote: I am a proud faggot.

Post#6 title I'm white.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4344070/
Franklin confesses: FINE i am Black, Ya got me

Post#10 OJ Simpson Syndrome
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343867/
When asked who was the nigger that buggered him
Franklin replied. CONFESSION:The Nigger was ohhhh gasp Nigger Ethang

Post#16
Franklin wrote: I should go on welfare because im broke from spending all my money on buggery
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2020 6:53:21 PM
It turns out kneeling to pray to God is not good for anyone.
In the example given one is a cop kneeling to pray and the other is a criminal.
The criminal who happens to be black dies from suffocation. The cop who was kneeling on him praying for their safety is charged with 2 degree murder.
So kneeling to pray to God ends up bad for both parties. There are no winners here.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2020 7:08:59 PM
Whether the cop was praying or not, All trends are from God and the meanings are communicated by Holy Ghost sex revelations. The kneeling metaphor is strikingly true and spiritually beautiful from "spiritual Venus" (beauty/truth). Do you see God in the metaphors? God wants to teach the world to end the moonlight religions. Kind of cool when we see what God is "really" doing.

Don't worry! Be happy. Floyd did not die. Witness protection strategy. The ETs are working hard with God to present insightful metaphor imagery to God's spirit-orb children for world-wide ET disclosure.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2020 7:35:42 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Whether the cop was praying or not, All trends are from God and the meanings are communicated by Holy Ghost sex revelations. The kneeling metaphor is strikingly true and spiritually beautiful from "spiritual Venus" (beauty/truth). Do you see God in the metaphors? God wants to teach the world to end the moonlight religions. Kind of cool when we see what God is "really" doing.

Don't worry! Be happy. Floyd did not die. Witness protection strategy. The ETs are working hard with God to present insightful metaphor imagery to God's spirit-orb children for world-wide ET disclosure.

You are a mentally ill pathological liar.
George Floyd's death sparked protestors throughout the world in the ten of thousands.
George Floyds funeral was on all the major news networks.

The only one who doesn't get is is you Anon. All your ideas come from masturbation which you do with your eyes closed. So you don't really see what is going around you.

Harikrish wrote: Please explain Holy Ghost sex.

Anon wrote: Originally, Anon/Noah called it "spiritual intimacy" or "spiritual sex". He did not want to use "Holy Spirit sex" because in Hebrew grammar the Holy Spirit is feminine. When the sea of glass revealed the words "Holy Ghost" were neuter in Greek, The light flashed, And the word "Ghost" is exactly what the spirit-orb sees and touches, Described in 1 John 1-4 to know we have eternal life--Israel or Gentiles. They are extremely subtle "feelings" (not emotions) to actually know God by sex for both men and women. God is a see-through ghost, So to speak.

Having sex with your eyes closed while dreaming of screwing a different woman of beauty with a perfect body, For example, Is the best way to describe how the flesh and spirit operate as one. The eyes can be open as well, But the example of closed eyes is to clarify the experience.

One could be in one position in the mind, But a different possession in the flesh, Being aware of both simultaneously. Same thing for a woman but with a handsome man of God. Christ can have a beard or not. The beard is a metaphor of spiritual truth. The entire human body is an image of truth. God teaches truth by that method. The beauty of truth in God is breath-taking. Repent of your sins by not stealing anymore and enter God's white grace covenant. Try it. You will like it. Much more pleasurable the God's black grace.

The difference using Holy Ghost sex is God creates the image by freewill belief in Him and His power instead of an independent self without regard to your wife's feelings of love for you and God. Your wife (or multiple women) is doing the same thing f*cking a male God "handsome" image. A human live body is not a "graven" image. Only dead cut up bodies are "graven images" forbidden by Torah. Anything dead can be a graven image that will be a distraction from Holy Ghost sex. Now we can comprehend the 2nd Commandment of God about graven images. Duh! He did not say images. He said "graven" images to bow down to -- buildings, Religious arts, Trinkets, Crosses, Crucifixes, Buddha paintings or doll, Krishna graven images, Etc. These things prevent Holy Ghost sex of the heart for it moves the mind to the soul emotions connected directly to the flesh and not to the spirit-orb and will. We [our hearts] end up doing things we really do not want to do. We become robotic slaves. We are not free. As sure as an airplane flies by physical sciences, Breaking the 2nd Commandment of God will inhibit Holy Ghost sex. Spiritual science.

The woman's emotional love for her physical man explodes in multiple orgasms naturally for that session of sex. In addition, The man can deposit multiple spiritual sperms until the pleasure ends with the man's physical ejaculation. Surprise! The man can have multiple spiritual orgasm in many different positions as the woman does physically. The woman's love energizes the marriage binding it as one flesh. This ignites the man's emotional love for her. The love and sacrifices in the marriage spirals upward by the power of sex.

Anon wrote: All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2020 8:10:26 PM
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

George Floyd's death sparked protestors throughout the world in the ten of thousands.

Did Floyd die? Or is Yahweh revealing the truth by Holy Ghost sex? Judge by the metaphor revelation. We never physically kneel to pray to God who dwells in our heart. We are part of God. By kneeling our body vehicles to idols of religious counterfeit moonlight of darkness masquerading as sunlight, We cannot breathe in the Life dove of the Spirit of the God of Life. We cannot breathe in Spirit and Life. Therefore, The body vehicles of Israel will die; and they will not become the Gods and Goddesses of eternal infinity. This metaphor is for Israel to see at this time and will be hidden from the vast majority of Gentiles; just as Yahweh did in the 1st Century.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2020 8:22:13 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

Did Floyd die? Or is Yahweh revealing the truth by Holy Ghost sex? Judge by the metaphor revelation. We never physically kneel to pray to God who dwells in our heart. We are part of God. By kneeling our body vehicles to idols of religious counterfeit moonlight of darkness masquerading as sunlight, We cannot breathe in the Life dove of the Spirit of the God of Life. We cannot breathe in Spirit and Life. Therefore, The body vehicles of Israel will die; and they will not become the Gods and Goddesses of eternal infinity. This metaphor is for Israel to see at this time and will be hidden from the vast majority of Gentiles; just as Yahweh did in the 1st Century.

You are still waiting for a revelation from God when the entire George Floyd incident was caught on tape and Floyds death determined as asphyxiation. . The three police involved in Floyds death have been charged.
Floyds funeral was broadcast and so were the protestors protesting Floyd's death around the world.

You are a mentally ill pathological liar and totally disconnected from reality.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2020 8:36:45 PM
There is more. The round skull head is the Most High God. The neck bones are the Gods and Goddesses. The spine are the angels--both in the outer kingdom tangible **without** wings and in the heart **with** wings. The white bones represent white grace that creates life in the blood.

The fact the cop has his knee on Floyd's neck means the authority of men is killing the destiny of Israel of a life of translated Gods and Goddesses. A cop represent the mortal authority of men. Israel's destiny is eternal. Cool metaphor from God for all of reincarnated occult Israel to see the awesome power of the knowledge God in white grace. Trading black grace tricycle power for white grace Mercedes Benz power is a wonderful offer from God. Freewill belief. No force of power.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2020 8:51:39 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
There is more. The round skull head is the Most High God. The neck bones are the Gods and Goddesses. The spine are the angels--both in the outer kingdom tangible **without** wings and in the heart **with** wings. The white bones represent white grace that creates life in the blood.

The fact the cop has his knee on Floyd's neck means the authority of men is killing the destiny of Israel of a life of translated Gods and Goddesses. A cop represent the mortal authority of men. Israel's destiny is eternal. Cool metaphor from God for all of reincarnated occult Israel to see the awesome power of the knowledge God in white grace. Trading black grace tricycle power for white grace Mercedes Benz power is a wonderful offer from God. Freewill belief. No force of power.

The reason for the arrest of Floyd was a fake 20$ he used. He was a black hoodie not in anyway connected to Israel. The cop was white and a law enforcer so he had legal authority to arrest Floyd.
If the neck are gods and goddesses then the cop was kneeling on gods and goddesses which was deemed necessary for the safety of the two.
Obviously you have no concept of human biology. You said your constipation was a miracle. Not pooing for 17 days was your anal retention record.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2020 2:01:05 AM
Harikrish wrote:
anonthesmallone wrote:

The reason for the arrest of Floyd was a fake 20$ he used. He was a black hoodie not in anyway connected to Israel. The cop was white and a law enforcer so he had legal authority to arrest Floyd.
If the neck are gods and goddesses then the cop was kneeling on gods and goddesses which was deemed necessary for the safety of the two.
Obviously you have no concept of human biology. You said your constipation was a miracle. Not pooing for 17 days was your anal retention record.

Your comments are the public narratives as created realities by hiding the valid evidence. They craft big lies not little lies by the invalid evidence and number stats the pubic believes by the controlled fake news media. DDO needs to know both truth and the emotional entertaining fiction of the well-hidden secrets behind the curtain of Oz.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2020 2:08:55 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:

Your comments are the public narratives as created realities by hiding the valid evidence. They craft big lies not little lies by the invalid evidence and number stats the pubic believes by the controlled fake news media. DDO needs to know both truth and the emotional entertaining fiction of the well-hidden secrets behind the curtain of Oz.

But we have the hidden narrative after you went public with it.

You went financially bankrupt dabbling in religious garbage.
For 40 year Anon/Noah filled his brain with religious garbage and was not taught who he really is nor how to enjoy Holy Ghost sex to receive clear revelation to dump the garbage. A prophet in 2002 saw in vision Anon/Noah digging through a garbage can of religion. Anon/Noah leaned the meaning of the vision 18 years later. He went around in circles for 40 years of intense study attending 10 different religions in his quest for the truth--religious garbage.

Anon/Noah/ET has studied Mormonism close to 40 years. Yahweh has taught him all the true answers on the sea of glass and brings to his remembrance the controversial ideas Zion needs to resolve in the heart of God.
Anon/Noah/ET suffered most of his life trying to "fix" two rape-victim wives and failed for God to bring the "corn cob" metaphor to the entire world.
It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible.

Anon wrote: I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago. .

Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with wife or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

Correct. The Holy Ghost sex started only 4 years ago after 44 years of study.

Anon wrote: Correct. Yahweh led me away from Alex Jones to DDO to rearrange my brain.

Why does Anon keep claiming he receives revelations from Yahweh after he confessed he was actually sent to DDO to get his brain rearranged.

Anon wrote: Correct. Yahweh led me away from Alex Jones to DDO to rearrange my brain.

Anon wrote: I have never heard the audible voice of God even once in my life.

So none of the revelations are from God. Wait! Anon even tells us where all his biblical ideas came from

Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with wife or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

Anon wrote: Yahweh has been working on Anon/Noah/ET's repentance for five years.

Your confessions show a very tortured person suffering from multiple mental and physical ailments that extent to past failed lives as well as the present. You have been judged harshly by your Karma.
But that does not justify your actions on DDO. You distort everything you touch. That includes spanking your daughter while masturbating with her or masturbating during your wife's periods and calling your perversion Holy Ghost Sex.

You even confessed you are a liar and a lunatic.

Anon/Noah has been working through the lies in his heart starting 4 years ago in the first heaven using Holy Ghost sex taught by Christ. He is walking on a very straight, Narrow, And difficult path to become a God in immortality serving the Infinite Creator of eternity, The Most High God, The Still Small Voice of both darkness and light, Spiritual night and day, Good and evil ideas, By the Most High God's software programming methods beyond the will of man. Would you expect anything different than removing all lies by translation?

Anon wrote: After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. The event was so traumatic on me when I was 17,

Not so happy childhood.
When no one took any interest in your Anon/Noah/ET schizophrenic personalities you went back to confessing once again you are a masturbator.

Anon/Noah had 1000s of past lives including Noah. 1000s of mothers pulled his hand away from his dick as a baby, And as a child, He was verbally punished for touching himself.

Anon wrote: Anon/Noah was told yesterday His past lives included murder and adultery.

Other delusions you confessed to.
Anon wrote: Anon/Noah revealed he is the Messiah for the Jews, But God corrected his ideas 2 days later.

Anon wrote: Man's point of view? Anon/Noah did not know he has reincarnated 1000s of times as an ET over 150, 000 years before he was Noah. He will work now on balancing his 7 emotional soul-body energy centers,
Anon wrote: His father was told a year ago his son was the reincarnated David of Israel of old but had not told him yet.

Anon wrote: Then they talked about her past life, And she was a famous person in the Bible, But the Lord told her not to tell Anon/Noah/ET. He guessed it might be Lilith many months ago when he received the revelation by Holy Ghost sex on DDO about Lilith. He told her the truth about Lilith months ago, But she had never known about Lilith. Then she said she saw a movie with Lilith, And the Lord corrected the movie telling her the same things God told her father.

Anon wrote: My wife is a Jewish prophet. When are you going to answer his questions? Never? Do you want and expect a rebellious teenager?

Your wife is a Jewish prophet and she allows you to masturbate during her periods? You are a mentally ill pathological liar and a masturbator.
Orthodox Jews don't believe in reincarnation.

So Anon's wife is a Jewish prophet, Daughter is Lilith and Son is David. Anon believes he is an ET.

Anon, Deal with your mental illness and pathological lying.

Summary.
You have been mentally ill since 17. You spent 30 years in the financial field before going bankrupt. You spent 40 years on religious garbage. You spent 40 years studying Mormonish. You suffered most of your life trying to fix your first two raped wives. You spent many lives reincarnating as an ET. You were predestined to suffer. You were constipated for a year. Turned to beastiality and finally masturbating.
Any wonder you never found any time to spend with your wives or children (14, 10 and 8 years old).

My advice to you is spend more time with your 3 very young children. (14, 10, 8). You are already 62 and had all your children during and after you went bankrupt. They have suffered enough.

Do your children know you are mentally ill and have been mentally ill since you were 17?
Anonymous
7/5/2020 8:08:33 PM
Dr. Franklin wrote:

Instead of punishing the cop for his faith. They should focus on the consequences of the lack of faith that results in fatalities both spiritually and physically. The exercise of kneeling is strictly an act of faith. The cop has a gun yet he chooses to kneel on the black and let his faith in God deal with the situation. Is it anyone's fault that God responds in expected ways rewarding the cop for his faith and punishing the other for lack of faith.

Post #2 Ethical Dilemmas
Dr Franklin wrote:
niggas in my buutwhole

Repentance post#14
Dr. Franklin wrote:
The Quran tells people to bugger infidels, Any evidence the nigger was a Christian

Franklin wrote: so, The buggery costed me 100, 000 dollars, And the suckie suckie for me costed me 10 buckie, IM NOW BROKE HELP

Post#12 title AI Text
Franklin wrote: I lost all my money when I became a faggot, I spent money on gay hookers.

Post#6 title I'm white.

Post#16
Franklin wrote: I should go on welfare because im broke from spending all my money on buggery

nothing to do with religion
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2020 8:17:24 PM
Dr. Franklin wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:

Post #2 Ethical Dilemmas
Dr Franklin wrote:
niggas in my buutwhole

Repentance post#14
Dr. Franklin wrote:

Post#12 title AI Text

Post#6 title I'm white.

Post#16

nothing to do with religion

You mean you have nothing left for religious donations.

We have your confession.
Anonymous
7/5/2020 8:58:26 PM
why do i even bother?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2020 9:07:28 PM
Dr. Franklin wrote:
why do i even bother?

You are broke and nigger Ethang5 is here on DDO.

Dr. Franklin wrote:

Except what you wrote in your public confession.

Post #2 Ethical Dilemmas
Dr Franklin wrote:
niggas in my buutwhole

Repentance post#14
Dr. Franklin wrote:

Post#12 title AI Text

Post#6 title I'm white.

Post#16
Anonymous
7/5/2020 9:13:28 PM
this is your destiny
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2020 9:25:43 PM
Dr. Franklin wrote:
this is your destiny

Those are your confession. You got buggered by niggers.

Post #2 Ethical Dilemmas
Dr Franklin wrote:
niggas in my buutwhole

Repentance post#14
Dr. Franklin wrote:

Post#12 title AI Text

Post#6 title I'm white.

Post#16
Anonymous
7/5/2020 9:29:08 PM
Dr. Franklin wrote:
this is your destiny

Post #2 Ethical Dilemmas
Dr Franklin wrote:
niggas in my buutwhole

Repentance post#14
Dr. Franklin wrote:

Post#12 title AI Text

Post#6 title I'm white.

Post#16

ive moved on from here, All of your "confessions" are 100% wrong, Anybody would know that those are all jokes
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2020 10:06:57 PM
Dr. Franklin wrote:
Dr. Franklin wrote:
this is your destiny

Post #2 Ethical Dilemmas
Dr Franklin wrote:
niggas in my buutwhole

Repentance post#14
Dr. Franklin wrote:

Post#12 title AI Text

Post#6 title I'm white.

Post#16

ive moved on from here, All of your "confessions" are 100% wrong, Anybody would know that those are all jokes

No one jokes about niggers not even niggers like Ethang5.
You got dumped by a few women and turned to niggers. It's in your confession.

Franklin confessed his life is all messed up. He suffers from a crippling depression and a very sore backside. He became a faggot after seeing many failed heterosexual relationships breakup. His own lack of ambition got him dumped. One would suspect he lived in a white trash neighbourhood or African ghetto.

Strong resentment towards women.
Faggot Franklin wrote: Yo they call sexist, Bitch shut yo fuc king face, I have seen the dark side of women and the feminists.

Causes of selective hearing post#8
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342404/
Franklin wrote: I have a crippling depression.

Why Franklin became a faggot and a woman hater and turned to niggers for love?
Link title: Ask Dr. Willows post#7
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4342211/

Why Franklin became a faggot and a woman hater? He was a peeping Tom and a pervert watching couples.
Franklin wrote: you see you will NEVER understand until you have seen the dark side

watching my brother's marriage fall apart when his career hit a rocky patch. His wife cheated on him while he was was at home raising their kid and trying to find work. He was also in a bad way at the time physically after his car collided with a moose and left him needing physio.

watching a family friend's marriage implode. As soon as his kids were 18 and off to college his wife started fucki ng a colleague. He's worked 50-60 hour weeks for years now she's taking half of everything.

watching my uncle be the biggest simp of all time and let his awful wife and ungrateful daughters suck the money and life out of him.

an alarming amount of single women in the area I live having multiple children, Usually to different fathers.

one of my oldest friends being driven so insane by his cheating cunt of a wife that he attacked her in her sleep with a hammer and knife. He's currently half way through an 8 year sentence and is unlikely to see his children again.

Yeah, Women are fucked up.

Franklin is admonished by Harikrish:
You are a faggot. That is why the niggers are in your butthole.
You are rambling incoherently. Take your medication before continuing. And get the two niggers out of your butthole and as@mouth.
Your public confessions about niggers in your private space.

You brought sex into your lessons by getting buggered in your own school by niggers.
Read your confession.

Post #2 Ethical Dilemmas
Dr Franklin wrote:
niggas in my buutwhole

Repentance post#14
Dr. Franklin wrote:

Post#12 title AI Text

Post#6 title I'm white.

Post#16
Anonymous
7/6/2020 12:42:16 AM
do you go on any other website?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2020 3:10:12 PM
Dr. Franklin wrote:
do you go on any other website?

I am on several Canadian forums and Facebook.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2020 4:24:10 PM
At 7/4/2020 4:56:57 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Instead of punishing the cop for his faith. They should focus on the consequences of the lack of faith that results in fatalities both spiritually and physically. The exercise of kneeling is strictly an act of faith. The cop has a gun yet he chooses to kneel on the black and let his faith in God deal with the situation. Is it anyone's fault that God responds in expected l ways rewarding the cop for his faith and punishing the other for lack of faith.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2020 11:29:30 PM

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2020 2:52:35 PM

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2020 5:13:26 PM

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2020 8:08:42 PM

anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2020 8:17:29 PM
Did Floyd die? Or is Yahweh revealing the truth by Holy Ghost sex? Judge by the metaphor revelation. We never physically kneel to pray to God who dwells in our heart. We are part of God. By kneeling our body vehicles to idols of religious counterfeit moonlight of darkness masquerading as sunlight, We cannot breathe in the Life dove of the Spirit of the God of Life. We cannot breathe in Spirit and Life. Therefore, The body vehicles of Israel will die; and they will not become the Gods and Goddesses of eternal infinity. This metaphor is for Israel to see at this time. There is more. The round skull head is the Most High God. The neck bones are the Gods and Goddesses. The spine are the angels--both in the outer kingdom tangible **without** wings and in the heart **with** wings. The white bones represent white grace that creates life in the blood.

The fact the cop has his knee on Floyd's neck means the authority of men is killing the destiny of Israel of a life of translated Gods and Goddesses. A cop represent the mortal authority of men. Israel's destiny is eternal. Cool metaphor from God for all of reincarnated occult Israel to see the awesome power of the knowledge God in white grace. Trading black grace tricycle power for white grace Mercedes Benz power is a wonderful offer from God. Freewill belief. No force of power. Hidden from the vast majority of Gentiles; just as Yahweh did in the 1st Century.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2020 9:14:49 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Did Floyd die? Or is Yahweh revealing the truth by Holy Ghost sex? Judge by the metaphor revelation. We never physically kneel to pray to God who dwells in our heart. We are part of God. By kneeling our body vehicles to idols of religious counterfeit moonlight of darkness masquerading as sunlight, We cannot breathe in the Life dove of the Spirit of the God of Life. We cannot breathe in Spirit and Life. Therefore, The body vehicles of Israel will die; and they will not become the Gods and Goddesses of eternal infinity. This metaphor is for Israel to see at this time. There is more. The round skull head is the Most High God. The neck bones are the Gods and Goddesses. The spine are the angels--both in the outer kingdom tangible **without** wings and in the heart **with** wings. The white bones represent white grace that creates life in the blood.

The fact the cop has his knee on Floyd's neck means the authority of men is killing the destiny of Israel of a life of translated Gods and Goddesses. A cop represent the mortal authority of men. Israel's destiny is eternal. Cool metaphor from God for all of reincarnated occult Israel to see the awesome power of the knowledge God in white grace. Trading black grace tricycle power for white grace Mercedes Benz power is a wonderful offer from God. Freewill belief. No force of power. Hidden from the vast majority of Gentiles; just as Yahweh did in the 1st Century.

The BLM are not protesting the death of a Jew or Israel. They are protesting the death of George Floyd a black who could not breathe because a white Christian policeman was kneeling on his neck praying for their safety. Because of the separation of State and Church the policeman's religious ritual (kneeling to pray) cannot be admitted in court.

One could easily argue Floyd's religious rights were denied because he was not allowed to kneel but told instead to lie down.

The outcome from kneeling to pray is inconsistent. One man went to heaven (George Floyd) and the policeman (Derek Chauvin) is going to Jail. Hence "Kneeling for God is not good for everyone.

You used so many metaphors and poor examples in your post. If you had not already admitted you are a mentally ill pathological liar, your post would be used as evidence to confirm your mental illness.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.