Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

What is wrong with Africans outside Africa?

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2020 8:16:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
What is wrong with Africans living outside of Africa? They are no longer proud to be Africans and hate their black negroid appearance.

Does Black denials they are Black betray a inner self loathing.

https://youtu. Be/alR5WI2ODNI

Black Teen Tells Dr. Phil She"s White And Hates Black People

Move over Candace Owens " you"ve been replaced by another chocolate girl whose hatred for "ni**ers" rivals that of notable KKK leader David Duke.

On today"s episode of Dr. Phil, The "alleged" self-help guru opened his platform to Treasure, One of the most delusional guests he"s ever entertained.

That"s right " Dr. Phil needed his A-game to help the truly sick 16-year-old who believes she"s 100 percent WHITE!

https://youtu. Be/2TPFBI2sYik

Making matters worse, The teen thinks her body is on par with Kim Kardashian.

Nevertheless, Miss Treasure says she thinks and acts like white people, She looks like white people and that she is "completely and utterly better" than Black people.

The teen often calls African-American people "hood rats, Thuggish, And ghetto, " and even speaks derogatorily to their face.

After trying to determine the reasons for the teen"s behavior, Dr. Phil introduces Spirit, A licensed therapist and life coach (from Atlanta), To weigh in.

"We have issues around culture, We have issues around class, We have issues around racial identity, And we have issues around self-esteem, " Spirit says. "It"s not that she hates Black people; it"s that she hates herself, And she wants her old life back. "

https://youtu. Be/zZHy5UXSmrI

Hear Treasure"s response in the video above from Wednesday"s episode of Dr. Phil.

When Spirit invites Treasure to spend a day with her, Will Treasure take her up on her offer of help?

But does it get better or worse when they accept they are Black negroids?

Now read an article posted by a self loathing African.

The article was posted titled.
Why I hate being a black man
Orville Lloyd Douglas.
https://www. Theguardian. Com/commentisfree/2013/nov/09/i-hate-being-a-black-man

We espouse 'black is beautiful', But the true image of blackness is ugly. If we confront our self-hatred, Maybe we'll have real pride.

Every time I sit on a crowded street car, Bus, Or subway train in Toronto, I know I will have an empty seat next to me. It's like a broken record. Sometimes I don't mind having the extra space, But other times I feel awkward, Uncomfortable, And annoyed.

I know I have good hygiene, I dress appropriately, And I mind my own business. However, Recently, I finally became cognizant of why people might fear being around me or in close proximity to me: I am a black male. Although Canadian society presents the fa"ade of multiculturalism the truth is Canada has a serious problem with the issue of race.

I didn't realize it until my sister said to me:

Orville, People are afraid of you. You are a six-foot tall black man with broad shoulders.
My sister is right, People don't sit next to me on the street car, The subway or on the bus because they are afraid.

The issue of black self-hatred is something I am supposed to pretend does not exist. However, The great French psychiatrist Frantz Fanon wrote about this issue in his groundbreaking book Black Skin White Masks, In a chapter called "the Lived Experience of the Black Man". According to Fanon, The black man is viewed in the third person, And he isn't seen as a three-dimensional human being. The black man internalizes the perspectives of white society and its negative thoughts about blackness affect his psyche. In the chapter, Fanon discusses a white child calling him the "N word" and how he becomes cognizant of how he is different and viewed as someone people should fear.

There is also a fear by some black people that discussing the issue of self-hatred is a sign of weakness. There is a discourse that black people engender: that black is beautiful. But the truth is, The image of blackness is ugly " at least it's perceived that way. There is nothing special or wonderful about being a black male " it is a life of misery and shame.

The issue of black self-hatred is usually depicted from a female point of view. There are documentaries such as Dark Girls which aired on Oprah's OWN network earlier this year, In which black women discuss their feelings of self hatred for having dark skin. There are numerous books, Articles, Documentaries, And essays published by black female writers describing black self-hatred. Black women are not afraid to speak out about their self-loathing, Yet for some reason, Black men are silent about our own contempt for what we are.

A lot of black men don't want to acknowledge the feelings of disgust we have for ourselves. It is considered emasculating to even admit the existence of such thoughts. I think my own self-hatred manifests from the exterior, From the outside world. It is born out of the despair and the unhappiness I see within a lot of young black men.

I can honestly say I hate being a black male. Although black people like to wax poetic about loving their label I hate "being black". I just don't fit into a neat category of the stereotypical views people have of black men. In popular culture black men are recognized in three areas: sports, Crime, And entertainment. I hate rap music, I hate most sports, And I like listening to rock music such as PJ Harvey, Morrissey, And Tracy Chapman. I have nothing in common with the archetypes about the black male.
2ethang5
There is so much negativity and criminal suspicion associated with being a black male in Toronto. Yet, I don't have a criminal record, And I certainly don't associate with criminals. In fact, I abhor violence, And I resent being compared to young black males (or young people of any race) who are lazy, Not disciplined, Or delinquent. Usually, When black male youth are discussed in Toronto, It is about something going wrong.

Honestly, Who would want to be black? Who would want people to be terrified of you and not want to sit next to you on public transportation?

Who would want to have this dark skin, Broad nose, Large thick lips, And wake up in the morning being despised by the rest of the world?

A lot of the time I feel like my skin color is like my personal prison, Something that I have no control over, For I am judged just because of the way I look.

Not discussing the issue doesn't mean it is going to go away. In fact, By ignoring the issue, It simply lurks underneath the surface. I believe a dialogue about self-hatred should be brought to the fore in the public sphere, So that some sort of healing and the development of true non-label-based pride can occur.

Of course, I do not want to have these feelings, To have these dark thoughts about being a black man. However, I cannot deny that this is the way I feel. I don't want to be ashamed of being a black man; I just want to be treated as an individual based on the content of my character, And not just based on the colour of my skin.

Now we know how Negroids feel about their black skin and negroid appearance and why Ethang like the author Orville Lloyd Douglas is not proud to be African.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2020 8:35:40 PM
To understand what is wrong with Africans outside Africa one has to know why and how Africans left Africa.

How and why Africans left Africa that the Out of Africa Theory ignored.

Northern Africa
Chattel slavery had been legal and widespread throughout North Africa when the region was controlled by the Roman Empire (145 BC " ca. 430 AD and by the Eastern Romans from 533 to 695). A slave trade bringing Saharans through the desert to North Africa, Which existed in Roman times, Continued and documentary evidence in the Nile Valley shows it to have been regulated there by treaty. [8] Chattel slavery persisted after the fall of the Roman empire in the largely Christian communities of the region. After the Islamic expansion into most of the region, The practices continued and eventually, The chattel form of slavery spread to major societies on the southern end of the Sahara (such as Mali, Songhai, And Ghana). [1]
The medieval slave trade in Europe was mainly to the East and South: the Christian Byzantine Empire and the Muslim World were the destinations, Central and Eastern Europe an important source of slaves. [19] Slavery in medieval Europe was so widespread that the Roman Catholic Church repeatedly prohibited it"or at least the export of Christian slaves to non-Christian lands was prohibited at, For example, The Council of Koblenz in 922, The Council of London in 1102, And the Council of Armagh in 1171. Because of religious constraints, The slave trade was carried out in parts of Europe by Iberian Jews (known as Radhanites) who were able to transfer slaves from pagan Central Europe through Christian Western Europe to Muslim countries in Al-Andalus and Africa. [20]

The Arab slave trade was the intersection of slavery and tradein the Arab world, Mainly in Western Asia, North Africa, East Africa and Europe. [1] This barter occurred chiefly between the medieval era and the early 20th century. The trade was conducted through slave markets in these areas, With the slaves captured mostly from Africa's interior[2] and Southern Europe.

The Atlantic slave trade or transatlantic slave tradeinvolved the transportation by slave traders of enslaved African people, Mainly to the Americas. The slave trade regularly used the triangular trade route and its Middle Passage, And existed from the 16th to the 19th centuries. The vast majority of those who were enslaved and transported in the transatlantic slave trade were people from central and western Africa, Who had been sold by other West Africans to Western European slave traders (with a small number being captured directly by the slave traders in coastal raids), Who brought them to the Americas. [1] The South Atlantic and Caribbean economies especially were dependent on the supply of secure labour for the production of commodity crops, Making goods and clothing to sell in Europe. This was crucial to those western European countries which, In the late 17th and 18th centuries, Were vying with each other to create overseas empires.

Now look at African migration history. Africans were taken out of Africa and made to work as slaves for over 1, 700 years. Other races migrated to explore new worlds to conquer and build. But Africans were exclusively picked to serve as slaves by Arabs, Brazil, Europe and America. Africa never made any contribution to science or technology but remained as slaves until slavery was abolished. Nothing good ever came out of Africa.

Now considered the most critical fact that Africans have lower IQ than non Africans. This and the fact that all the dumb people are still negroid Africans found in Africa which suggests they never left Africa.
Every ancient civilization was more advanced than Africa. The only Africans out of Africa were slaves. Their progress too is on record.
30% of Africans in America are in prisons.
30% of Africans in America are unemployed.
30% of Africans in America drop, Out of school.
The rest are drug pushers and pimps with exceptions.
That is evidence nothing good ever came out of Africa.

What about the dumb Africans that stayed back in Africa?
Today Africa is:
1. AIDS capital of the world.
2. Rape capital of the world ranked 1. South Africa, 2. Botswana and 3. Lesotho.
3. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Slavery is all Africans know.
4. Africans now sold in Libya as slaves.
5 20 million Africans predicted to die from starvation according to UN report.
6. Nothing good has ever come out of Africa.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2020 9:06:31 PM
I researched the statistics on the American experience with negroids after slavery.

Here are the alarming statistics of African Americans:

1. 30% of Africans are incarcerated (in prison).
2. 30% of Africans are unemployed.
3. The latest report from the Schott Foundation for Public Education shows that 40 percent of African American males drop out of high school.
4. Only 30% of black children are born to married couples (see Marriage below).
5. Among racial and ethnic groups, African Americans had the highest poverty rate, 27. 4 percent, Followed by Hispanics at 26. 6 percent and whites at 9. 9 percent.
6. 45. 8 percent of young black children (under age 6) live in poverty, Compared to 14. 5 percent of white children.
7. Nationally, Each black home is worth $48000 less on average compared to white homes.
8. The median income for black households is a little less than 60% of that of white households.
The rest are either drug pushers or pimps with exceptions competing with Mexicans according to Trump.
That is a deficit situation for the US economy.

Black criminal statistics:

32% of the US population is represented by African Americans and Hispanics, Compared to 56% of the US incarcerated population being represented by African Americans and Hispanics.
In 2014, African Americans constituted 2. 3 million, Or 34%, Of the total 6. 8 million correctional population.
African Americans are incarcerated at more than 5 times the rate of whites.
The imprisonment rate for African American women is 2x that of white women.
Nationwide, African American children represent 32% of children who are arrested, 42% of children who are detained, And 52% of children whose cases are judicially waived to criminal court. African American children represent 14% of the population.
7% of adults in the US are under correctional supervision. That equates to one out of every 37 adults in the United States.
In 2012 alone, The United States spent nearly $81 billion on corrections.
Spending on prisons and jails has increased at triple the rate of spending on PreR08;KR08;12 public education in the last thirty years.
Prisons are overpopulated. Since 1970, Our incarcerated population has increased by 700%.
Since 1991 the rate of violent crime in the United States has fallen by about 20%, While the number of people in prison or jail has risen by 50%.
If African Americans and Hispanics were incarcerated at the same rates as whites, Prison and jail populations would decline by almost 40%.
$80 billion taxpayer dollars are spent on our current prison system, Accounting for one out of every 15-state general fund discretionary dollars (2nd fastest-growing category for state budgets).

African American Babies a vanishing species
Black women have highest abortion rate than any group
Abortion has been a controversial issue among African American women long the before the 1973 Supreme Court ruling in Roe vs. Wade. Very often, Black women must navigate political barriers, Racism and cultural expectations of motherhood when seeking to end a pregnancy.

The numbers are alarming. African American women are reportedly five times more likely than White women to undergo abortions. This striking difference is sometimes attributed to a suggested higher rate of unintended pregnancies when compared to White women, Mostly because of limited access to reproductive health care services.

The CDC has also reported that during the 1970s roughly 24 percent of all U. S. Abortions were performed on Black women. That figure rose to about 35 percent during the 1980s and '90s and stands at 37 percent today. Last year, A Pew Research survey found that there is not much of an ideological divide between Blacks and Whites when it comes to abortion and although a Black woman is reportedly five times more likely than a White woman to undergo the operation, She is only. 002 times more likely to support abortion as a matter of public policy. As well, The Pew survey found that, Although Black women are more than twice as likely to live in poverty than White women, The former's poverty levels are relatively comparable to Latino women who undergo far fewer abortions in any given year. In both cases, They found, The disparity in income doesn't entirely match the disparity in abortion.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2020 4:56:08 PM
Let us start with the most famous African/Black in America. Martin Luther King Jr.
MLK was a black civil rights leader.

Kings message to white people was loud and clear.
In his "I have a Dream ", King said.

""I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. "

Is this the most controversial advice that MLK had for whites.
He was asking them to ignore the most obvious trait in blacks their colour which makes up 99% of their racial identity. But to focus on the content of their character.

One"s personality is more visible, While one"s character is revealed over time, Through varying situations.

"Personality is easy to read, And we"re all experts at it. We judge people [as] funny, Extroverted, Energetic, Optimistic, Confident"as well as overly serious, Lazy, Negative, And shy"if not upon first meeting them, Then shortly thereafter. And though we may need more than one interaction to confirm the presence of these sorts of traits, By the time we decide they are, In fact, Present, We"ve usually amassed enough data to justify our conclusions.

"Character, On the other hand, Takes far longer to puzzle out. It includes traits that reveal themselves only in specific"and often uncommon"circumstances, Traits like honesty, Virtue, And kindliness" (Lickerman, 2011).

MLK was unwittingly demanding greater scrutiny of blacks on traits like honesty, Virtue, And kindliness" instead of what was amply clear their colour.

Why didnt MLK admonish blacks to develop their character before he made it as a standard by which they should be measured?

The Blacks were caught in violent protests. They were struggling with poverty and higher carceration rates and blacks were stereotyped as the angry black man. So asking whites to use character to judge the blacks was perceptibly a disadvantage for blacks and the stigma contributed to the discrimination of blacks based on their character notwithstanding their colour.

So how does black character measure up to white character?
We see the difference in black character traits versus white character traits from members on DDO who represent Blacks (Ethang5) and whites (Pastor Tradesecret).

If MLK had left colour along. Black and White (Ethang and Tradesecret ) would be seen as Christians and God would be their judge rather than man. God sent plagues to Africa and Bush fires to Australia would determine their outcomes. While the rest of us would be free to develop more desirable characters and share MLK's dream.

MLK was shot and killed. That day is marked as a day to celebrated and a holiday for all Americans.

Jesus a Jew was killed by crucifixion. The day he died is also celebrated by Christians and a holiday. But in Jesus's case the Jews don't celebrate his death.

So why did blacks allow MLK's death to be celebrated with a national holiday?

I am sure given a choice blacks wouldn't celebrate Jesus's crucifixion either. Unless they see both deaths as justified.

colour of their skn but by the content of their character.

His son MLK III net worth is 60 million dollars.
Was he rewarded because he was judged not by the colour of his skin but by the content of his caracter?

It would be hard to see the content of his caracter because it is buried so deep in his black colour and fat body. Or was that how MLK envisioned blacks could evade having their character scrutinized.

Bill Cosby was judged by the contents of his character. He was found guilty of raping 50 white women and sentenced to jail for the rest of his life.

So here we have a man who was shot because he was so visibly black and little of his character was visible to the shooter. And another black who was judged on the contents of his caracter and convicted of raping 50 white women and sentenced to jail for the rest of his life.

But the most successful turned out to be MLK III whose character was deeply buried in his oversized black body and hidden from scrutiny.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2020 5:01:40 PM
Now we have black on black crimes and black on black issues in America.

If MLK had his way.
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. "

There would be no Black Lives Matter movement. Society would be colourblind.

So blacks are going against their most famous black civil rights leader MLK by reintroducing colour as a prerequisite for lives to matter implying only Black Lives Matter.

When corrected that All Lives Matter which is what MLK was fighting for I. E a colourblind society. Black leaders argue MLK further handicaps blacks. Blacks are left with the contents of their character and is not how blacks want to be judged because it provides no advantage to blacks. Respect for ones character has to be earned and developed. Colour is more obvious and less ambiguous especially if you are black.
Black power, Black pride Black Lives Matter goes beyond the dream MLK had for his four children.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. "

Americans mark his departure as a national holiday.

Black Lives Matter is Blacks telling Americans only Black Lives Matter and other lives don't matter. Blacks were offended when they were corrected that All Lives Matter because that went against their racist movement and slogan.

The Black Lives Matter totally contradicts what Martin Luther King fought for as a civil rights leader. MLK in his I have a Dream speech laid the expectations for blacks.
King said: I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the colour of their skin but by the content of their character. "

The Black Lives Matter reverses MLK's dream and demands lives be merited and judged by the colour of ones skin. It even goes further in its discrimination by declaring only Black Lives Matter.

We have a Black on DDO. Ethang5 has confessed he is very black. So what does a very black negroid like Ethang think about black lives?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2020 7:25:56 PM
Harikrish remains the most spiritual member on DDO. He stands alone defending the truth.
The truth must hurt Nigger Ethang because he keeps attacking Harikrish. The truth is the bible condemns all Africans to slavery and the mark of the beast is his very black skin and negroid appearance. Ethang is a self loathing very black very sick unemployed nigger living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. Ouch!

How nigger Ethang sees himself and other blacks both in Africa and out of Africa.
He has confessed repeatedly blacks are self loathing and hate their black skin and negroid appearance. Nigger Ethang comes to DDO daily to make sure we see niggers as he sees them being one very black very sick unemployed nigger himself a slumdog black shithole living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

You will notice nigger Ethang moves all posts of his confession he is a nigger forward so that they will be read and members will understand what is behind his mask is a self loathing very black negroid. He hopes this will make us understand all blacks suffer the same discrimination and reminders that Niggers are black people of African origin.

Note, Nigger Ethang apologized to India and its people. He also found Harikrish very white. That only increased his envy and Jealousy for the high achieving Harikrish and very white Indians even though Indians had nothing to do with the demise of the African people or their centuries of slavery or shithole existence. The bible condemned all Africans to slavery and Africans evolved from African Slavery to African Shitholes. Karma is what Karma does.

Nigger Ethang5 is the only slum dweller on DDO.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger definition: black people of African origin.

Sorry to hear you lost your job because of your heart condition. Now you are a very black, Very sick unemployed nigger living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. Lol!

He then tried to pimp his little girls on DART and was banned.
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/3738/god-loves-his-children?

Ethang wrote: Post#4 I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10, 000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.
Please send money see Ethang5's email for details.

Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

So what about Accra Ghana where Ethang lives?

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

"There are currently 23 slums in Ghana and 11 slums in Accra " this includes Tema and other major towns in the Greater Accra Region. 6 Major Slums have suffered from forced Evictions; our current focus is Old Fadama. Approximately 100 000 people are currently living in Old Fadama. In 2010 the number was 79 000. The slum is located in the heart of Accra, To the northwest of the city"s central business district. It comprises a mix of residential and commercial self-built structures and 56% of the residents earn their living from informal business activities. 72% of the population of Old Fadama"s current residents originate from one of Ghana"s three northern regions. "

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html
Ghana, Which currently has a sanitation coverage of 15 per cent, Is ranked after South Sudan which has a seven per cent coverage, Niger, 11 per cent; Chad, Madagascar and Togo, 12 per cent each and Sierra Leone which has a 13 per cent access to household toilets, The measurement used for the ranking.

Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!

Housing stats:
According to the Ghana Housing Profile, 60% of all urban households in Ghana occupy single rooms. Only 25% of households own a house. The remainder either rent or live rent-free in a family house. Urban housing is also regarded as very expensive.

About 45% of Accra residents live in some form of slum housing. These areas are overcrowded, Have limited access to piped water and poor sanitation facilities. But this is only part of the picture. Slum housing means more to local residents than the stereotypical depictions of deprivation and poverty.

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, A senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K. Anokye has disclosed.

Citing a recent research conducted by People"s Dialogue on Human Settlements (PD) Ghana, A non-governmental organisation (NGO), He said: "As many as about 116 are still in their infantile stage, With some already fully developed slums. "

So why is nigger Ethang saying India is a dirty country when we know he lives in Accra Ghana Africa which is the biggest slum city in Ghana? 265 slumps identified in Accra alone!

Ethang5 also confessed he is very black. Game over! I
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.