Jump to topic:

Trend of God.

anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2020 5:42:38 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
The truth in religions is divided contrary to the Law of One by the Law of Confusion and the God of moonlight death of old age. His controlled goat occult prophets have contributed to the One Infinite Creator in the following ways (among others):

1. Roman Catholic -- Order of Priesthood--not from Peter but from the childish and immature Sons of God.

2. Eastern Catholic -- Created Hinduism secretly for God in blindness to preserve reincarnation to preserve racism and karma ideas for ET disclosure in the 20th century.

3. Martin Luther reestablishes grace and predestination without the correct definitions of God, Gentile angel, Or Israel causing him to distort the word "few" that means to save "few" metaphorical 144000 reincarnated occut Israel from old age death.

4. Tyndale created the word "at-one-ment" to reconcile man to God by the Law of One Time/Space infinity concepts vs he also created dark moonlight doctrines of "fake covering" by God. Great and Abominable ideas simultaneously.

5. Baptists restored baptism by immersion in water.

6. Anabaptists restored the idea of one community.

7. Seventh day Adventists restored the idea the Sabbath never changed from the OT but never figured out the Sabbath is a metaphor of rest in our heart by killing dumb ideas by Holy Ghost intimacy 1 day in 7 using evidence and the Logos Word of Reason in the OT by revelation in multidimensions of Time/Space in the first heaven of the heart.

8. JWs were given the truth the 144000 do not die of old age but the JWs did not comprehend the dates given by God were metaphors using the 10 number kings.

9. The "Assemblies" of God reveal the corrupt meaning of the word "church" in the Bible.

10. Mormonism restores the meaning of God's One heart of Zion and restores the correct order of revelation by God's priesthood power of "the Son" cloning from God to bring all truth together circumscribed into One Great Whole that is patterned after the 1st Century assemblies; until the temple was destroyed in 70AD (69AD). Becoming a God or Goddess cannot be accomplished without a Hebrew temple for belief in the **metaphor** of temple activities and events recorded in Torah by Moses.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2020 2:31:05 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
The truth in religions is divided contrary to the Law of One by the Law of Confusion and the God of moonlight death of old age. His controlled goat occult prophets have contributed to the One Infinite Creator in the following ways (among others):

1. Roman Catholic -- Order of Priesthood--not from Peter but from the childish and immature Sons of God.

2. Eastern Catholic -- Created Hinduism secretly for God in blindness to preserve reincarnation to preserve racism and karma ideas for ET disclosure in the 20th century.

3. Martin Luther reestablishes grace and predestination without the correct definitions of God, Gentile angel, Or Israel causing him to distort the word "few" that means to save "few" metaphorical 144000 reincarnated occut Israel from old age death.

4. Tyndale created the word "at-one-ment" to reconcile man to God by the Law of One Time/Space infinity concepts vs he also created dark moonlight doctrines of "fake covering" by God. Great and Abominable ideas simultaneously.

5. Baptists restored baptism by immersion in water.

6. Anabaptists restored the idea of one community.

7. Seventh day Adventists restored the idea the Sabbath never changed from the OT but never figured out the Sabbath is a metaphor of rest in our heart by killing dumb ideas by Holy Ghost intimacy 1 day in 7 using evidence and the Logos Word of Reason in the OT by revelation in multidimensions of Time/Space in the first heaven of the heart.

8. JWs were given the truth the 144000 do not die of old age but the JWs did not comprehend the dates given by God were metaphors using the 10 number kings.

9. The "Assemblies" of God reveal the corrupt meaning of the word "church" in the Bible.

10. Mormonism restores the meaning of God's One heart of Zion and restores the correct order of revelation by God's priesthood power of "the Son" cloning from God to bring all truth together circumscribed into One Great Whole that is patterned after the 1st Century assemblies; until the temple was destroyed in 70AD (69AD). Becoming a God or Goddess cannot be accomplished without a Hebrew temple for belief in the **metaphor** of temple activities and events recorded in Torah by Moses.

You left out what was Trending with Anon.

Anon/Noah/ET has studied Mormonism close to 40 years. Yahweh has taught him all the true answers on the sea of glass and brings to his remembrance the controversial ideas Zion needs to resolve in the heart of God.
Anon/Noah/ET suffered most of his life trying to "fix" two rape-victim wives and failed for God to bring the "corn cob" metaphor to the entire world.
It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible.

Anon wrote: I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago. .

Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with wife or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

Correct. The Holy Ghost sex started only 4 years ago after 44 years of study.

Anon wrote: Correct. Yahweh led me away from Alex Jones to DDO to rearrange my brain.

Why does Anon keep claiming he receives revelations from Yahweh after he confessed he was actually sent to DDO to get his brain rearranged.

Anon wrote: Correct. Yahweh led me away from Alex Jones to DDO to rearrange my brain.

Anon wrote: I have never heard the audible voice of God even once in my life.

So none of the revelations are from God. Wait! Anon even tells us where all his biblical ideas came from

Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with wife or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

Anon wrote: Yahweh has been working on Anon/Noah/ET's repentance for five years.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2020 4:51:47 PM
Back to the topic. This is "one" trend of God from Time/Space. This is not "many" trends of man from Space/Time.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2020 5:44:29 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Back to the topic. This is "one" trend of God from Time/Space. This is not "many" trends of man from Space/Time.

You left out what was Trending with Anon.

Anon/Noah/ET has studied Mormonism close to 40 years. Yahweh has taught him all the true answers on the sea of glass and brings to his remembrance the controversial ideas Zion needs to resolve in the heart of God.
Anon/Noah/ET suffered most of his life trying to "fix" two rape-victim wives and failed for God to bring the "corn cob" metaphor to the entire world.
It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible.

Anon wrote: I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago. .

Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with wife or masturbation when his wife is on her periods. "

Correct. The Holy Ghost sex started only 4 years ago after 44 years of study.

Why does Anon keep claiming he receives revelations from Yahweh after he confessed he was actually sent to DDO to get his brain rearranged.

Anon wrote: I have never heard the audible voice of God even once in my life.

So none of the revelations are from God. Wait! Anon even tells us where all his biblical ideas came from

Anon wrote: "Anon stands by his words by experience. All of his Biblical ideas come from spiritual intimacy with wife or masturbation when his wife is on her periods.

Anon wrote: Yahweh has been working on Anon/Noah/ET's repentance for five years.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.